All Things Religion Thread

Balance's picture
Balance started the topic in Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 2:13pm

Here you go optimist

Not sure my motivation...my instinctive need to stick up for the underdog...my secret desire to be one day honoured rightfully with the role of Forum moderator (expecting a call any day)...

But anyway I couldn't help but read your troubles on another thread...unfortunately I found myself siding with everyone's posts...other than your own...except for the part where you were told you can't post here!

So I put my low IQ mind to coming up with a solution that suits all...and here it is...a safe place if you like

You can post anything you like about your beliefs...and no one has to read it unless they want! Easy peasy...

maybe you could even get Jesus, fat Buddha, Mohammed, and friends to converse in adult conversation here

Solving the world problems, one at a time...call it taking a shovel as a way of moving that mountain

All the best...brother

PS...I actually was born again once, but I grew up, and grew a brain of my own...and realised it was all a load of shit!

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Saturday, 16 Apr 2022 at 6:00pm

Roadkill, if you believe that my comprehension of your quotes/jokes etc is lacking ...well you could try explaining to us why?
Do you comprehend what you are saying .....and the meanings you imply ?

Roadkill wrote:
brutus wrote:

Roadkill , so ya start with a joke about sex toys for altar boys , so when altar boys are not being raped by priests , they can rape themselves....wow your intelligence shines through and through.......so altar boys want to be raped , and that;s funny for you...gee your intellect and philosophies , or lack of any real substance really must define you as a person.....well I guess in your mind?
If you want to discuss philosophy well bring it on , be nice to see what you actually have faith in , believe in and how you see today compared to the past..??

Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Brutus, do these miracles happen to other mammals? Or lets say a human has the same intelligence as a dolphin, so they will not have the intelligence to comprehend the bible (therefor can not have faith) will these miracles still happen to them? and what happens to them when they die?

brutus, doesn’t have the ability to think to this level…philosophical thought and the ability to argue is not a strong point. These discussion can be fun and enlightening…if others with differing views join in. Our mate here is a weak closed religious mind with no interest in anything outside his bubble.

Comprehension not one of your strong point, huh.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 16 Apr 2022 at 9:59pm
Sheepdog wrote:

Who the hell calls themselves Burleigh? Imagine calling yourself Pipeline, or Noosa, or Bondi?

You’re right, I’ll change it to Kelpie…….. nope naming yourself after a dog is not very smart either x

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 16 Apr 2022 at 10:20pm
brutus wrote:

AndyM , once upon a time there were a group of Australians who were murdered , raped pillaged , dispossessed of their lands and genocide was tried as a way of cleansing them for the new arrivals who had bigger guns....for hundreds of years the proof that these Australians had was they were savages /godless and a blight on australian colonial whitefellas.......and their Country......so I can keep going how history /proof facts change constantly......so proof???

AndyM wrote:

Proof is in the eye of the beholder…

Hahahahahaha!
How good is post-modernist narcissism?

Where does this fit into the discussion. It’s real history but how does it relate to your proof of God. It doesn’t even link

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 16 Apr 2022 at 10:31pm
Roadkill wrote:
brutus wrote:

Roadkill , so ya start with a joke about sex toys for altar boys , so when altar boys are not being raped by priests , they can rape themselves....wow your intelligence shines through and through.......so altar boys want to be raped , and that;s funny for you...gee your intellect and philosophies , or lack of any real substance really must define you as a person.....well I guess in your mind?
If you want to discuss philosophy well bring it on , be nice to see what you actually have faith in , believe in and how you see today compared to the past..??

Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Brutus, do these miracles happen to other mammals? Or lets say a human has the same intelligence as a dolphin, so they will not have the intelligence to comprehend the bible (therefor can not have faith) will these miracles still happen to them? and what happens to them when they die?

brutus, doesn’t have the ability to think to this level…philosophical thought and the ability to argue is not a strong point. These discussion can be fun and enlightening…if others with differing views join in. Our mate here is a weak closed religious mind with no interest in anything outside his bubble.

Logic Brutus geez your not on the right page
Might pay to read it again

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 5:10am

Easter Sunday…He is Risen!….
3 days after Jesus is killed and his spirit had descended into the place of departed spirits doing goodness knows what amongst the dead ….He rises again back into His body and becomes something completely new….He is the first of a new resurrected species. A new eternal being and the blueprint for our future. The son of God had to do this first. He made us ….and our sin requires death so He decided He had to die for all the sins of the world Himself and substitute Himself for us….like a judge sentencing an old friend under the law then taking off his robes and paying all his friends fines so he could be free. …That’s our God…that’s how he thinks…that’s how much He loves you……
A good read is ...John 20 ..24-31 …the story of doubting Thomas…
Have a Happy Easter with your friends and family!..and may the peace of God that passes all understanding …be with you always.

Island Bay's picture
Island Bay's picture
Island Bay Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 5:12am

Happy Easter, everybody.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 6:56am

seeds , Happy Easter..........my point is what you call fact/opinions today , can still change relative to new facts being found or facts dispelling past opinions because the facts changed.....so far in 2000 years the facts around Jesus the Bible have increased , and there shitloads of academics /scholars Globally who study these facts.....which I have posted numerous times only to be met with ..." oh that's just and old book written by humans thousands of years ago ", when in fact this book , the Bible is and always will be scrutinized /tested , but the teachings remain the same!
So when you talk about Historic Information and how it's relative to today......and opinions that are formed from these ever changing facts..like Australia's history...well the Bible/Gospel teachings stand the test of Time....as does the faith and belief in God and Jesus!

seeds wrote:
brutus wrote:

AndyM , once upon a time there were a group of Australians who were murdered , raped pillaged , dispossessed of their lands and genocide was tried as a way of cleansing them for the new arrivals who had bigger guns....for hundreds of years the proof that these Australians had was they were savages /godless and a blight on australian colonial whitefellas.......and their Country......so I can keep going how history /proof facts change constantly......so proof???

AndyM wrote:

Proof is in the eye of the beholder…

Hahahahahaha!
How good is post-modernist narcissism?

Where does this fit into the discussion. It’s real history but how does it relate to your proof of God. It doesn’t even link

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 7:08am

Seeds...just trying to pin down ol mate Roadkill and try and get an understanding of where is coming from as I only have his comments/jokes to discuss with him......as he won't open up on what he really believes in and has faith in those beliefs....so the logical place to start is well..." what do you think then if you don't like what I am saying?"........it's forum for discussion.....but if you come on here or any forum and openly criticize someones , position/beliefs etc....well I think that you should be able to declare your opinion/facts....and off we go discussing...not just sniping and being negative.
I don't get it sometimes when someone like RK , is so sure what I say is not real , but where is the contradicting opinion/evidence as per any discussion?

seeds wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
brutus wrote:

Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Logic Brutus geez your not on the right page
Might pay to read it again

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 7:09am

Happy birthday to the Easter Bunny!

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 7:14am

Happy Easter Optimist , what a great day........The Resurrection

Early on Sunday morning,* as the new day was dawning, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went out to visit the tomb.

2 Suddenly there was a great earthquake! For an angel of the Lord came down from heaven, rolled aside the stone, and sat on it. 3 His face shone like lightning, and his clothing was as white as snow. 4 The guards shook with fear when they saw him, and they fell into a dead faint.

5 Then the angel spoke to the women. “Don’t be afraid!” he said. “I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen. Come, see where his body was lying. 7 And now, go quickly and tell his disciples that he has risen from the dead, and he is going ahead of you to Galilee. You will see him there. Remember what I have told you.”

8 The women ran quickly from the tomb. They were very frightened but also filled with great joy, and they rushed to give the disciples the angel’s message. 9 And as they went, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they ran to him, grasped his feet, and worshiped him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Don’t be afraid! Go tell my brothers to leave for Galilee, and they will see me there.”

The Report of the Guard

11 As the women were on their way, some of the guards went into the city and told the leading priests what had happened. 12 A meeting with the elders was called, and they decided to give the soldiers a large bribe. 13 They told the soldiers, “You must say, ‘Jesus’ disciples came during the night while we were sleeping, and they stole his body.’ 14 If the governor hears about it, we’ll stand up for you so you won’t get in trouble.” 15 So the guards accepted the bribe and said what they were told to say. Their story spread widely among the Jews, and they still tell it today.

The Great Commission

16 Then the eleven disciples left for Galilee, going to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him—but some of them doubted!

18 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. 19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations,* baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Optimist wrote:

Easter Sunday…He is Risen!….
3 days after Jesus is killed and his spirit had descended into the place of departed spirits doing goodness knows what amongst the dead ….He rises again back into His body and becomes something completely new….He is the first of a new resurrected species. A new eternal being and the blueprint for our future. The son of God had to do this first. He made us ….and our sin requires death so He decided He had to die for all the sins of the world Himself and substitute Himself for us….like a judge sentencing an old friend under the law then taking off his robes and paying all his friends fines so he could be free. …That’s our God…that’s how he thinks…that’s how much He loves you……
A good read is ...John 20 ..24-31 …the story of doubting Thomas…
Have a Happy Easter with your friends and family!..and may the peace of God that passes all understanding …be with you always.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 10:30am

Happy Easter to all good people of all faiths. May your god or totem or dreaming honour you with salty eyebrows ...

https://m.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 11:17am

Imagine there is no heaven…no relationship with our creator…how sad.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 1:58pm

haha, imagine you believe in nothing.....now there's sad!!

Optimist wrote:

Imagine there is no heaven…no relationship with our creator…how sad.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 2:34pm

fair crack of the whip you two, on Easter Sunday and all, shame

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 2:35pm

haha...we were going to get a hotel room....but SN forum more better......ah to celebrate the greatest day in the history of mankind, on SN with y'all....

GuySmiley wrote:

fair crack of the whip you two, on Easter Sunday and all, shame

DudeSweetDudeSweet Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 2:39pm

Greatest day in the history of mankind?

For sure I had a good uncrowded surf, hung out with some cool cats and caught an entertaining Bells final day but it’s a stretch to call it the greatest day in the history of mankind.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 3:20pm

Im still wondering who created this creator.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 3:28pm

I never saw the possum again. I guess it wasn't Jesus reincarnated.

Anyway, happy 4 days off. What's more believable.... The bible or the easter bunny?

Also, to all the people that only eat fish on Fridays.... you're idiots.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 3:43pm

He he ....

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 3:53pm

hey so tell me about the Easter Bunny and the chocolate eggs .....do you beli-eve ?????

burleigh wrote:

Anyway, happy 4 days off. What's more believable.... The bible or the easter bunny?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 3:54pm

Dude.....so what would you say is the greatest day in the history of mankind??

DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Greatest day in the history of mankind?

For sure I had a good uncrowded surf, hung out with some cool cats and caught an entertaining Bells final day but it’s a stretch to call it the greatest day in the history of mankind.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 3:59pm
brutus wrote:

hey so tell me about the Easter Bunny and the chocolate eggs .....do you beli-eve ?????

burleigh wrote:

Fuck no. Ive never lied to my kids about the Easter Bunny, tooth fairy and Santa Clause. We want to teach our kids values and not to lie, yet we lie to them about an oversized bunny delivering chocolate eggs into your home.

Kinda sounds like religion huh.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 4:04pm
groundswell wrote:

This is it in a nutshell and parallels between Big Bang and God theories can’t be ignored. How can creation come from nothing?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 4:25pm
seeds wrote:
groundswell wrote:

This is it in a nutshell and parallels between Big Bang and God theories can’t be ignored. How can creation come from nothing?

Something out of nothing…it’s deep thinking and it’s tough to comprehend. Same goes for how far does the universe go?

Science gives more answers than, some thing (god) created the whole thing.

To answer the question…who created the creator? The answer is man. Goat herders came up with it then a bunch of selfish people used it to control the masses…and now it’s just screwed up…especially in America, where it is full kook.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 4:38pm

I agree totally. God(s) is early man trying to explain creation and existence. Science is discovering more and more. I’ve read physicists theories about how possibly the Big Bang could have come from nothing. My mind can’t comprehend it. Just as God doesn’t explain it as in where did he come from before anything existed ie Creation.
I think it’s man’s folly always trying to understand instead of just being

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 4:55pm

Is Toledo a Christian?

Seemed to be dropping a lot of i was praying for this or that lines during the event?

Or is it just like how Americans seem to do that even if not religious?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 4:56pm
Roadkill wrote:
seeds wrote:
groundswell wrote:

Something out of nothing…it’s deep thinking and it’s tough to comprehend. Same goes for how far does the universe go?

Science gives more answers than, some thing (god) created the whole thing.

To answer the question…who created the creator? The answer is man. Goat herders came up with it then a bunch of selfish people used it to control the masses…and now it’s just screwed up…especially in America, where it is full kook.

As man became more intelligent, herding goats, agriculture etc they had more time on their hands to “love” then miss the loved people when they died.

Man created god, and man will now make fun of god because it’s that absurd

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 4:57pm
seeds wrote:

I think it’s man’s folly always trying to understand instead of just being

But thats part of what makes us human, always trying to understand everything.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 5:03pm

That’s very true but it also entraps us.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 5:24pm

You know what trips me out about religion is when super intelligent people believe in god like scientist that are top of their fields.

I know many wont agree as he is a conservative but i think Jordan Peterson is one of the most intelligent people alive and gone from an atheist to a Christian in recent years.

I find this weird and hard to understand as he obviously hasn't been brain washed and brought up with religion but made the choice himself.

I think it would be nice to be able to believe in something but it just doesn't add up to me, it seems to go against logic and common sense and ive gone through the religious brainwashing as a kid but still couldn't believe.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 5:31pm

Agree there except the Peterson bit. Brings to mind the meme that Super put up about drugs/talking to dogs. Who’s the crazy one

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 5:37pm

Talking to cats - now that is insanity.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 5:43pm

For perspective Albert Einstein and Steven Hawking are both thought to have an IQ of about 160, Jordan Peterson is suppose to be 156.

There is still many people with higher IQ's though.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 5:57pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

Talking to cats - now that is insanity.

Just ignores me anyway
5942120-D-DF93-4-E39-84-C1-D16-E8-D1-EB400
It’s driving me insane

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 5:59pm

Does Peterson believe god is an actual thing / being or is religion and god a belief system used by himself and others to navigate life?

Some priests, mainly Church of England don’t believe god is an actual thing / being, but think god etc etc is a belief to help give meaning to their lives.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 6:02pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

Is Toledo a Christian?

Seemed to be dropping a lot of i was praying for this or that lines during the event?

It seems all those brazzos are christians…and believe god is helping them surf better.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 7:09pm
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

Is Toledo a Christian?

It seems all those brazzos are christians…and believe god is helping them surf better.

God definitely didn’t help italo yesterday. But they don’t talk about those times. Amen

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 7:11pm

wow Burleigh......so what do you tell your kids at Xmas , when all the other kids are waiting for Santa , do your kids spoil and tell them Santa is just a figment of coca Colas marketing dept??
It's really hard to lie to the kids ....and even if you don't believe in Easter/Xmas.....at least there is a great feel good story of spirituality ........???

burleigh wrote:
brutus wrote:

burleigh wrote:

Fuck no. Ive never lied to my kids about the Easter Bunny, tooth fairy and Santa Clause. We want to teach our kids values and not to lie, yet we lie to them about an oversized bunny delivering chocolate eggs into your home.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 7:15pm

so God is all powerful and created the Universe , then our tiny intellects try and make sense of the Universe , and come up with a big bang theory ......but who created all the gases for the big bang?

seeds wrote:
groundswell wrote:

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 7:15pm
brutus wrote:

wow Burleigh......so what do you tell your kids at Xmas , when all the other kids are waiting for Santa , do your kids spoil and tell them Santa is just a figment of coca Colas marketing dept??
It's really hard to lie to the kids ....and even if you don't believe in Easter/Xmas.....at least there is a great feel good story of spirituality ........???

burleigh wrote:
brutus wrote:

burleigh wrote:

Nope they dont spoil it..... well i hope not anyway!

They still get presents, but they are from me, not an imaginary fat man in a red suit flying around with reindeer.

TBH i would rather put the time and energy into their birthdays which i feel are way more important than xmas.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 7:20pm

Indo , yeah there have been an incredible amount of famous people/scientists/scholars /intellects who have basically studied the available information/facts of the bible.....here's a start...

https://believersportal.com/list-and-profile-of-famous-atheists-who-conv...

indo-dreaming wrote:

You know what trips me out about religion is when super intelligent people believe in god like scientist that are top of their fields.

I know many wont agree as he is a conservative but i think Jordan Peterson is one of the most intelligent people alive and gone from an atheist to a Christian in recent years.

I find this weird and hard to understand as he obviously hasn't been brain washed and brought up with religion but made the choice himself.

I think it would be nice to be able to believe in something but it just doesn't add up to me, it seems to go against logic and common sense and ive gone through the religious brainwashing as a kid but still couldn't believe.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 7:43pm
brutus wrote:

so God is all powerful and created the Universe , then our tiny intellects try and make sense of the Universe , and come up with a big bang theory ......but who created all the gases for the big bang?

seeds wrote:
groundswell wrote:

Geez keep up Brutus. That is what I was asking. God? Big Bang? What was before? There are theories that the Big Bang came from nothing as in that it parallels old mates question of who created the Creator?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 8:09pm

seeds , pretty simple really.....believing that there was just God who has been forever and will be here forever......vs man's idea , maybe there was a just a big bang and out of nothing came the universe/humans etc..........how much money do you want to spend looking for where man came from.....I mean billions of $'s get spent every year trying to work out how it all came into being...do you remember how everyone was so excited when it looked like man had found the God particle , with the accelerator based in Switzerland.....check out the latest

https://allfamousbirthday.com/faqs/has-the-higgs-boson-been-found/?msclk...

then the cost of $4.75 b and about $1b a year to run....https://janetpanic.com/who-pays-for-the-large-hadron-collider/?msclkid=0...

seeds wrote:
brutus wrote:

seeds wrote:
groundswell wrote:

Geez keep up Brutus. That is what I was asking. God? Big Bang? What was before? There are theories that the Big Bang came from nothing as in that it parallels old mates question of who created the Creator?

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 17 Apr 2022 at 8:28pm

Speaking of deflections. Nice one.
I’ve already stated I’m into just being.
How many $B is grifted from believers every year?
Still begs the question who created God? He(?)just existed for eternity in the ether? Where and what was that before he created the universe? What was his day job then? Before anything but him(?) existed.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Monday, 18 Apr 2022 at 4:26am

The foolishness of man….
What sorrow awaits those who argue with their creator…does a clay pot argue with its maker?…does the clay dispute with the one who shapes it?…saying stop!..your doing it wrong!…does the pot exclaim “how clumsy can you be”…or “you have no handles”……Isaiah 45:9…NLT.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 18 Apr 2022 at 9:28am
Optimist wrote:

The foolishness of man….
What sorrow awaits those who argue with their creator…does a clay pot argue with its maker?…does the clay dispute with the one who shapes it?…saying stop!..your doing it wrong!…does the pot exclaim “how clumsy can you be”…or “you have no handles”……Isaiah 45:9…NLT.

Isaiah’s strong points were obviously not analogies.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 18 Apr 2022 at 9:43am

Haha … flopti :

‘The foolishness of man’…

-Exactly. Humans are not clay pots ;)

And Brutus’ insanity grows :

‘ pretty simple really.....believing that there was just God who has been forever and will be here forever......vs man's idea , maybe there was a just a big bang and out of nothing came the universe/humans etc.........’

Both are man’s ideas ;);)
Your perception is not reality ;)

And tell us o wise ones…
The distinction between an idea and a belief is ummmmmmm what exactly ? ;);)

‘Who created all the gases for the big bang ?’

Better off maybe considering the why and where in regard to all the bs hot air comin outta your mouths ;);)

No one here is arguing with their creator, just creators of falsehood and hearsay ;)

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 18 Apr 2022 at 11:11am
Optimist wrote:

The foolishness of man….

Is god a narcissist? Sure sounds like it

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Monday, 18 Apr 2022 at 1:08pm

Oh Jelly.....and idea can be just a random thought....like , " I had an idea that you just seem to be an empty clay pot?".....do I believe it? No because I only read the insults, from a thing called a jelly Flater.......but he or she is not real ......so JF is just a random voice that appears on SN....

Jelly Flater wrote:

Haha … flopti :

‘ pretty simple really.....believing that there was just God who has been forever and will be here forever......vs man's idea , maybe there was a just a big bang and out of nothing came the universe/humans etc.........’

And tell us o wise ones…

Better off maybe considering the why and where in regard to all the bs hot air comin outta your mouths ;);)

No one here is arguing with their creator, just creators of falsehood and hearsay ;)

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Monday, 18 Apr 2022 at 1:08pm

Oh Jelly.....and idea can be just a random thought....like , " I had an idea that you just seem to be an empty clay pot?".....do I believe it? No because I only read the insults, from a thing called a jelly Flater.......but he or she is not real ......so JF is just a random voice that appears on SN....

Jelly Flater wrote:

Haha … flopti :

And tell us o wise ones…