All Things Religion Thread

Balance's picture
Balance started the topic in Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 2:13pm

Here you go optimist

Not sure my motivation...my instinctive need to stick up for the underdog...my secret desire to be one day honoured rightfully with the role of Forum moderator (expecting a call any day)...

But anyway I couldn't help but read your troubles on another thread...unfortunately I found myself siding with everyone's posts...other than your own...except for the part where you were told you can't post here!

So I put my low IQ mind to coming up with a solution that suits all...and here it is...a safe place if you like

You can post anything you like about your beliefs...and no one has to read it unless they want! Easy peasy...

maybe you could even get Jesus, fat Buddha, Mohammed, and friends to converse in adult conversation here

Solving the world problems, one at a time...call it taking a shovel as a way of moving that mountain

All the best...brother

PS...I actually was born again once, but I grew up, and grew a brain of my own...and realised it was all a load of shit!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 8:15am
damo-b wrote:

I just wanted to be the 2000 and 1st person to comment. God bless.

what an achievement. You'll have a few virgins waiting for you at the pearly gates.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 8:24am

Jelly..so missing brain cells now ? you sure know how to ruin a discussion....trying to enforce your opinion with trying to belittle /insult , I think this is called arrogance , as you only put forward negatives and derision as your opinion.
it is obvious you have not read a lot of the links pertaining to the facts of the Bible/How the Bible was written/ and why it has been the basis of the civilization you now live in.
I seem to be constantly regurgitating the same facts/posts as a lot of people here seem threatened by the existence of God and that the Son of God , Jesus proclaimed his Father in Heaven ...this all through the Gospels....."living off remanets from long gone events - so history plays no part in our lives today?

You intellect makes you see thing short term , as just your lifetime.....History is a fluid study of the past , where as new facts come to light , History is changed or reinforced........so because Jesus live 2000 years ago you dismiss it .....

as for your Dinosaur question https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/dinosaurs-and-the-bible/

So Jelly how about trying to educate yourself.....or is that why you throw questions at me so I will answer and do the heavy lifting on google?

Jelly Flater wrote:

Brutus you are missing some brain cells ;)

Go back and re read this whole thread ;) I’ve clearly explained I don’t dispute the existence of Jesus …

I have also repeatedly directly challenged and questioned you and flopti’s unfounded assertions, ideas and predictions and asked you to consider if any of it is real. Do you get that ? ;);)

You’re both living off the remnants of long gone events and are trying to educate others on the absolute relevance of this to their lives ! Give us a farkn break ;);)

There is no anger here. You guys are providing nothing other than unhinged interpretations of christian religious ideology and scripture and passing it off as factual. It’s not. Everything is a second/third/fourth/fifth hand account of reality that has been bent, regurgitated, manipulated, repackaged, refined and resold as divine law.

So…
Can you explain the archaeological factual evidence of dinosaurs please and provide the spiritual explanation for the reason that these creatures existed and can you please explain why god created them ?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 8:36am

Hi Wax 24...I get the whole Christian/Religion dogma thing..it's hard to stomach when you see institutions thinking about themselves first and foremost ...that's where we started this convo with Hillsong and Scomo.....sad again!
I was once an Altar boy/choir/Sunday school teacher /scout troop leader etc....walked out when I was 16.....but I was taught right from wrong.......it's taken nearly 50 years to have a spiritual awakening as a Friend of mine says as you get older......you get better or bitter!
I have had so much mental and physical shit thrown at me in my life...bitter was becoming my MO ......now trying to be...humble/forgiving /giving and understanding that there is a higher power who I believe is God who sent his son Jesus down to preach Love/joy/Peace...which all go hand in hand........life is the best it's ever been !

take care and keep that mind open ...look beyond the Religious institutions....there are small fellowships of Christians everywhere who just worship directly and through a middleman!

wax24 wrote:

Hey Brutus. You asked me a question a coupla days ago, but i haven't been near a computer since then til now. I apologize for delayed response. It is fair enough to say that i "outgrew" Catholicism, i spose. I like all the spiritual stuff and little of the dogma. I would say that what happened with me is that i found the power in the phrase "i don't know." It's very useful across the board, i have found. That sounds flippant, but i am being sincere. With regards to God, i like the way the 12 step programs treat it. Higher Power. Or Power Greater Than Myself. For starters, it's obvious there is a higher power. I can't control wind, weather and tide. And then it promotes my humility (whatever i have scraped together of it that particular day.) Some will try to explain this higher power with scientific jargon and say that wind, weather and tide are all Nature or Science or something like that. Others will try to explain it using spiritual terms and that is when everybody has their horse they are bettin on. (Their God.) I like to leave it at "I don't know." I have found that my levels of tolerance, gratitude, and humility have increased when i can stay in that truth. I have become more interested in When rather than Who. As in, whatever connection can be had with this Power, it can only be had Now. Living in the now is impossible and so it's a lifelong journey, if that makes sense. Surfing is great exercise for those "muscles." But, in the end, whatever one believes is all good with me. Do No Harm is the only caveat. Hope you're well.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 8:39am

Wow, I thought the Covid thread was cooked.

Brutus mate, I give your beloved book a 5/10 It has some good shit and some bad shit but it belongs in the fiction section of the library.

But in the age people following social media influencers your prob doing alright living the the bible.

Live and let live, don’t hate the gays but I’m happy for you to draw the line at men playing womens sport.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 8:48am

No one is going to be educated by reading what’s in that link Brutus. I read it and it’s BS. Not fact at all. Just bible nonsense. Complete denial of science such as carbon dating for a start.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 8:51am

"as for your Dinosaur question https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/dinosaurs-and-the-bible/"

Brutus are you ok with the idea that dinosaurs existed within the last 6000 years?
I hope not.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 8:51am

yeah , well maybe you could do a peer review?

seeds wrote:

No one is going to be educated by reading what’s in that link Brutus. I read it and it’s BS. Not fact at all. Just bible nonsense. Complete denial of science such as carbon dating for a start.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 8:55am

burley, your opinion doesn;t matter.....as I am sure you have never read and understood the Old and New Testaments....but you give it a score,huh?

Sport is sport, women or mens /gays /transgenders/black/white/ yellow/nationalistic etc....

burleigh wrote:

Wow, I thought the Covid thread was cooked.

Brutus mate, I give your beloved book a 5/10 It has some good shit and some bad shit but it belongs in the fiction section of the library.

But in the age people following social media influencers your prob doing alright living the the bible.

Live and let live, don’t hate the gays but I’m happy for you to draw the line at men playing womens sport.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 8:59am

Brutus, do non human animals have a god?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 9:29am
burleigh wrote:

Good luck hoping for an answer..brutus struggles with anything other than rote learned stories.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 9:34am
burleigh wrote:

I will answer it for you, burleigh.

If god was real, animals would indeed have a god. If god was real he/she/they/them are no longer a belief but an actual thing. Animals would not know they have a god but god would be looking out for all of his creations.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 10:20am

burley...how can you judge something and not know what the something is?

burleigh wrote:

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 10:57am
brutus wrote:

burleigh wrote:

It’s a pretty simple question. Do non human animals have a god and do they go to heaven?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 11:05am
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

If god was real, animals would indeed have a god. If god was real he/she/they/them are no longer a belief but an actual thing. Animals would not know they have a god but god would be looking out for all of his creations.

Or maybe Brutus hasn’t really though about this……
Every sentient being that “god” created feels pain, they breath air, have a heart beat.

Is it their brains are not evolved enough to have deep emotions?

IMO god was created as man kind evolved by having “spare” time.

Time to rest, love and eventually miss someone.

If god was real, millions of animals would not be slaughtered every hour for food. That’s the work of the devil

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 11:33am

Haha brutus ;)
All talk.

No one here is threatened by the existence of god or that Jesus is the son of god or whatever you want to assume according to your persecution complex !

I’m pointing out how you repeatedly make shit up to suit your belief system. You also rely on unreliable and fantastical sources to try and explain what you actually can’t. This is not belittling you - it’s pointing out the obvious ;)

It’s ok to not know ! Arrogance is living in a deluded state where your ideas and beliefs are so fixed that they detach you from reality and hence alter your ability to function as a reasonable and rational human being. You truly believe stuff that isn’t real. That is delusion. Not faith ;)

To try answer a question through outside sources that don’t actually verify anything show you to be incredibly stupid. The arrogance is in the fact you respond truly believing you have answered the question. People are asking YOU for YOUR answer or explanation ;);) Not for a link to provide an answer. Just say you don’t know if you don’t ;);)

Be a bit arrogant not to ay ;)

And if you wish to go down the ‘peer review’ path… I wonder how your peers would really respond to all this stuff you try push on here ;) I wonder how they would review your ‘historical facts’ ;) I’m curious as to the feedback once again…

Do you consider feedback ? Are you willing to try and learn anything beyond that which you only want to believe ;);)
If you wish to be truly introspective, consider the feedback you receive here…
How is that going ? ;);)

‘Arrogance requires advertising. Confidence speaks for itself.’

So carry on ;);)
Keep spruiking ya bullshit…
After all it’s… supernatural ;);)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 11:42am
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Or maybe Brutus hasn’t really though about this……
Every sentient being that “god” created feels pain, they breath air, have a heart beat.

Is it their brains are not evolved enough to have deep emotions?

IMO god was created as man kind evolved by having “spare” time.

Time to rest, love and eventually miss someone.

If god was real, millions of animals would not be slaughtered every hour for food. That’s the work of the devil

"That’s the work of the devil"

The christian go to excuse, for everything.

TwsitedDrifter's picture
TwsitedDrifter's picture
TwsitedDrifter Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 12:16pm

burleigh non human animals dont have faith in God, without faith you dont go to heaven.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 12:33pm

Must be time for some Christian tunes

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 1:03pm

only just read that nev post. sent me down the rabbit hole of Tom Tate. Classic

https://independentaustralia.net/politics/politics-display/50-blatant-li...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-06/tom-tates-spiritual-adviser-warne...

standard jesus flavoured cronyism.

TwsitedDrifter's picture
TwsitedDrifter's picture
TwsitedDrifter Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 2:20pm

"For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken. No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the Lord made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God." (Leviticus 21:18-21)

TwsitedDrifter's picture
TwsitedDrifter's picture
TwsitedDrifter Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 2:29pm

(Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you."

TwsitedDrifter's picture
TwsitedDrifter's picture
TwsitedDrifter Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 2:33pm

(Deuteronomy 25:11-12)"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her."

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 2:40pm
TwsitedDrifter wrote:

burleigh non human animals dont have faith in God, without faith you dont go to heaven.

Lol

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 3:36pm

Humans would be well advised to move away from anthropocentric religions like Christianity.
Never figured out why Brutus of all people never got into Indigenous religion.
More sustainable, more spiritual and surely a much better promoter of humility.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 3:42pm

And a tad older than what he know believes the world to be.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 4:50pm

And no hate or judgement and no bigotry and no….etc etc

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 5:15pm
Roadkill wrote:

Whoa there big fella, we're going off on a tangent.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 5:19pm
AndyM wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Whoa there big fella, we're going off on a tangent.

It’s SN….tangents are standard

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 5:39pm

So would you agree with my general premise that Indigenous religion would be more environmentally sound and more likely to encourage humility than, say, organised Christianity?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 6:08pm

Andy M ...yeah dinosaurs have been here for a shit load longer than 6000 years!

AndyM wrote:

"as for your Dinosaur question https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/dinosaurs-and-the-bible/"

Brutus are you ok with the idea that dinosaurs existed within the last 6000 years?
I hope not.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 6:15pm

Jelly ..so what shit am making up to support my faith?

So tell me Jelly what's your reality and your faith?

ever had anything supernatural happen in your life?

You arrogance in criticizing while providing nothing in the face of facts I post , is pretty normal for people like you.......can you post any facts to support what you believe in , or if you believe in nothing...can you prove there is only nothing ?

So what is all the stuff I post on here that so distress's you , that need peer review??

Jelly Flater wrote:

Haha brutus ;)
All talk.

No one here is threatened by the existence of god or that Jesus is the son of god or whatever you want to assume according to your persecution complex !

I’m pointing out how you repeatedly make shit up to suit your belief system. You also rely on unreliable and fantastical sources to try and explain what you actually can’t. This is not belittling you - it’s pointing out the obvious ;)

It’s ok to not know ! Arrogance is living in a deluded state where your ideas and beliefs are so fixed that they detach you from reality and hence alter your ability to function as a reasonable and rational human being. You truly believe stuff that isn’t real. That is delusion. Not faith ;)

To try answer a question through outside sources that don’t actually verify anything show you to be incredibly stupid. The arrogance is in the fact you respond truly believing you have answered the question. People are asking YOU for YOUR answer or explanation ;);) Not for a link to provide an answer. Just say you don’t know if you don’t ;);)

Be a bit arrogant not to ay ;)

And if you wish to go down the ‘peer review’ path… I wonder how your peers would really respond to all this stuff you try push on here ;) I wonder how they would review your ‘historical facts’ ;) I’m curious as to the feedback once again…

Do you consider feedback ? Are you willing to try and learn anything beyond that which you only want to believe ;);)
If you wish to be truly introspective, consider the feedback you receive here…
How is that going ? ;);)

‘Arrogance requires advertising. Confidence speaks for itself.’

So carry on ;);)
Keep spruiking ya bullshit…
After all it’s… supernatural ;);)

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 6:21pm

Andy M ..I have given my position on australian indigenous culture and how socially superior it is to whitemans/colonial culture , It's the closest to what Christian culture should be , when you take out the greed/win man lusts/ money and power........we live in a deteriorating civilization because of mans sins.......so organised Christian culture , what do you mean by organised?

AndyM wrote:

So would you agree with my general premise that Indigenous religion would be more environmentally sound and more likely to encourage humility than, say, organised Christianity?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 6:23pm

replace religion with culture and it's easy to see why our world is crumbling before our eyes...just don't look up,LOL!

AndyM wrote:

Humans would be well advised to move away from anthropocentric religions like Christianity.
Never figured out why Brutus of all people never got into Indigenous religion.
More sustainable, more spiritual and surely a much better promoter of humility.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 6:25pm

Haha …
What shit are you making up ;)

When is Jesus coming back again??
Go on… share the details ;);)
Or are you making that up ;);)

No distress here…
Just entertained by your mindless dribble…
And you haven’t posted any facts.
Just links to Christian historical propaganda ;)

Your memories of past experiences are nothing supernatural either …
You place imaginary spiritual importance on things that have happened to you to provide meaning and purpose ;)

Keep going.
You are the happiest you’ve ever been ;)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 6:26pm

How's those miracles, brutus? All talk hey?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 6:39pm

I worked with a god botherer a few years ago and he came to work super excited one day that him and his friend cured a strangers arthritis by praying over it.
He was also a recovered heroin user. Make of that what you will

Wait. Was it you Brutus?

damo-b's picture
damo-b's picture
damo-b Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 7:21pm
burleigh wrote:
brutus wrote:

burleigh wrote:

It’s a pretty simple question. Do non human animals have a god and do they go to heaven?

Animals are innocents, and not God conscious. Yes, they go to the afterlife and are reincarnated.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 7:33pm
damo-b wrote:
burleigh wrote:
brutus wrote:

burleigh wrote:

Animals are innocents, and not God conscious. Yes, they go to the afterlife and are reincarnated.

Ahhhhh ok. So your god is not only homophobic but also practices speciesism.

Also that’s for the laugh about the afterlife for animals slaughtered everyday. Must be a busy place especially if you’re including marine life.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 8:34pm

jelly......so what am I making up again.....https://christianity.org.uk/article/jesus-return-the-second-coming......... scriptures / Gospels where Jesus talks of his return......how many do you want see?
So what I am I making up again??

what memories of past experiences are you talking about , or are you making it up?

So historical propaganda......wow your intellect is overwhelming.....anything to backup your claims that the links I post....you are getting out of your sniping comfort zone, LOL!

Jelly Flater wrote:

Haha …
What shit are you making up ;)

When is Jesus coming back again??
Go on… share the details ;);)
Or are you making that up ;);)

No distress here…
Just entertained by your mindless dribble…
And you haven’t posted any facts.
Just links to Christian historical propaganda ;)

Your memories of past experiences are nothing supernatural either …
You place imaginary spiritual importance on things that have happened to you to provide meaning and purpose ;)

Keep going.
You are the happiest you’ve ever been ;)

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 8:38pm

Irealize that people like you wouldn't understand...so are you aware of all the miracles Jesus performed?

Roadkill wrote:

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 8:53pm
brutus wrote:

Irealize that people like you wouldn't understand...so are you aware of all the miracles Jesus performed?

Roadkill wrote:

The biggest miracle is getting people to have faith in a fantasy book.

Perhaps the second biggest miracle is people paying a percentage of their income for this faith.

Jesus has done a great job there.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 9:02pm

Serious question Brutus. Did you believe in evolution before you were reborn as a Christian. What was your passing beliefs even if you never really thought about it much?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 9:22pm

What do you call people who don't believe in evolution?
Primate change deniers

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock Friday, 8 Apr 2022 at 11:10pm

Miracles now.
Really !

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Saturday, 9 Apr 2022 at 4:21am

Brutus, they have a point….there are many on this thread that mimic ape like behaviour…..so let’s all just go our own way and see what the future brings.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 9 Apr 2022 at 5:24am
brutus wrote:

Roadkill wrote:

You seem to be avoiding an answer, as usual.

You said you have witnessed miracles…I am just asking you to tell what these miracles you witnessed are? What miracles have you witnessed?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 9 Apr 2022 at 5:26am
brutus wrote:

Roadkill wrote:

So are miracles only visible to those that have belief?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 9 Apr 2022 at 8:08am
Roadkill wrote:
brutus wrote:

Roadkill wrote:

So are miracles only visible to those that have belief?

Yep. When you believe you’re given a special Netflix login to watch all the miracles happen
You just have to give 30% of your income for the password.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Saturday, 9 Apr 2022 at 8:17am

miracles from the Bible...https://www.spiritoflifeag.com/how-many-miracles-are-there-in-the-bible/...
Personally , I have spoken before about this before.....At Xmas 2 years ago I was diagnosed with multiple cancer tumours in the same place as the previous 2 times , the only treatment left was hormones and not a very good chance of beating it a 3rd time. By end of April nothing was working and I became very sick ....as the tumours were pushing on my bladder and Bowell system , I couldn't sleep as I was up pissing razor blades for about 3 weeks every 15 mins...it's now end of May....it looked really grim with not long to go....I had a prayer Chain set up by some friends in Hawaii....some serious praying went down........a Dr contacted me for some boards , just happened that I had taken him for a surf at Bells a few years before, he 's a Black Rasta-man who just happened to be the pelvic surgeon in the World working out of Sydney.......so we redid a lot of tests .......and the symptoms improved with anti-biotics.....then when the test came back...every tumour had disappeared and suddenly I had perfect health again.....that's just one of my stories about didging bullets....19 car accidents/Coma's/ going under 2 waves more than 10 times...under 3 waves once , Diabetes II as bad as you can get......there are greater powers at work........My best friend in Hawaii experienced a young person riddled with cancer get wheeled into surgery for the Dr to return 40 mins later to tell family and friends they cut her open and the cancer was gone........having faith that God can achieve anything and that he has everything under control .....my personal experience is that by living the Christian life .....life is easier to understand , forgiveness/humility/looking after those who need it most brings peace/Joy through love........

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 9 Apr 2022 at 8:44am
brutus wrote:

miracles from the Bible...https://www.spiritoflifeag.com/how-many-miracles-are-there-in-the-bible/...
Personally , I have spoken before about this before.....At Xmas 2 years ago I was diagnosed with multiple cancer tumours in the same place as the previous 2 times , the only treatment left was hormones and not a very good chance of beating it a 3rd time. By end of April nothing was working and I became very sick ....as the tumours were pushing on my bladder and Bowell system , I couldn't sleep as I was up pissing razor blades for about 3 weeks every 15 mins...it's now end of May....it looked really grim with not long to go....I had a prayer Chain set up by some friends in Hawaii....some serious praying went down........a Dr contacted me for some boards , just happened that I had taken him for a surf at Bells a few years before, he 's a Black Rasta-man who just happened to be the pelvic surgeon in the World working out of Sydney.......so we redid a lot of tests .......and the symptoms improved with anti-biotics.....then when the test came back...every tumour had disappeared and suddenly I had perfect health again.....that's just one of my stories about didging bullets....19 car accidents/Coma's/ going under 2 waves more than 10 times...under 3 waves once , Diabetes II as bad as you can get......there are greater powers at work........My best friend in Hawaii experienced a young person riddled with cancer get wheeled into surgery for the Dr to return 40 mins later to tell family and friends they cut her open and the cancer was gone........having faith that God can achieve anything and that he has everything under control .....my personal experience is that by living the Christian life .....life is easier to understand , forgiveness/humility/looking after those who need it most brings peace/Joy through love........

What
The
Fuck?