HAPPY STRAYA DAY.

sidthefish's picture
sidthefish started the topic in Thursday, 26 Jan 2012 at 5:31am

some may think us Aussies are uncultured yobs, just to prove them right...

happy straya day from sidthefish.

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Friday, 27 Jan 2012 at 9:36am

That was very poor sid the fish

For me Australia day 2012 will be remembered as the natives and others of 16% bloodline stole a shoe, some middle easterner's (sorry leb australians, iraq australians iranian asutalians etc etc) did a drive buy, the italian australians made pasta the chinese australians made a dragon

People that only refer to themselves as Australian remember golden days like this when it was ok just to be AUSTRALIAN.

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Friday, 27 Jan 2012 at 9:47am

Will add back to a day when as a man putting your speedos up your crack served a purpose, not some weird sydney fashion

sidthefish's picture
sidthefish's picture
sidthefish Friday, 27 Jan 2012 at 10:01am

ah yes BB, the straya day clip is bad taste, agreed.

However, if you've ever had the ?pleasure? of hangin out with pig hunters or shark fishos, then that shit is tame and comical.

It gets plenty uglier than that, I work with guys that pull their own teeth, and the culture would make your head spin.

backbeach's picture
backbeach's picture
backbeach Friday, 27 Jan 2012 at 10:53am

sid fished for sharks & marlin for years one of my greatest excursions was the first time i went inland pig hunting dogs & knives no guns, hardcore people, been their several times since laws are changing, sucks,

my favourite shark fishing weekend was my 2 fisho mates (non surfers)who bated it up i paddled my 7'10 with a bait in my mouth 200m out to sea all for a carton of beer.

& the fun of pulling 3-5m sharks in & releasing

Sid good to see australians still exist

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Friday, 27 Jan 2012 at 12:02pm

In your mouth umm yes.
Your sharky mates sound a bit limp wristed!
I would have harnessed up,slammed it into gear, set the hook & skull dragged you back in just for a laugh.
Your teeth might look nice mounted on a piece of Cedar on my lounge room wall.

Pig hunting? We used to hunt them, no dogs just a desert spoon. Bloody soft cocks.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 27 Jan 2012 at 12:16pm

Shark fishing?

Spongy, we used to swim out with our Speedos pulled up our bum cracks, soaked in tuna oil just for a 6 pack.

7'10"?

Luxury!

mrsbradpitt's picture
mrsbradpitt's picture
mrsbradpitt Friday, 27 Jan 2012 at 12:23pm

Happy straya day carnts.
i celebrated by skulling copious amounts of VBs in my Wife beater,aussie flag boardies and mullet wig. Had a full day of drinkin and foighten cause im true blue.
only down side was my southo cross tatt got sunburnt. what a carrrrrnt. yew

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Friday, 27 Jan 2012 at 12:46pm

I find Tuna oil makes a great wetty conditioner. Keeps it nice & soft.

stranger's picture
stranger's picture
stranger Friday, 27 Jan 2012 at 11:27pm

Simpler for some to focus on the shoe than to reflect upon what The Chimp said.