COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 4:55pm

Fauci

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 4:57pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Joni Mitchell has joined Neil Young
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-29/joni-mitchell-take-songs-off-spot...

Who?

I agree, whats with the statements? Take if off their platform and move on.

wallpaper's picture
wallpaper's picture
wallpaper Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 5:00pm

@ simba

So you see this kind of stuff and actually think it's real? Incredible. At least you know what websites to go to when you don't want to stand out as a really really dumb cunt.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 5:02pm

Just been past Seaworld on the GC. The car park is full. Going through Surfers Paradise and the place is packed and beach full. Things seem kinda normal here.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 5:04pm

Burleigh beach was just another morning today. People everywhere.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 5:08pm
Roadkill wrote:

Burleigh beach was just another morning today. People everywhere.

Kinda normal?

Things are totally normal except amongst the bed wetters.

Everyone has either had it or knows multiple people who’ve had it. Heaps of crew can’t understand why they haven’t had it after extremely close contact with the infected. They just don’t realise that the reality is most people either don’t get it full stop or they don’t get symptoms. Everyone was expecting the Death Plague (!!!!!!) , not this half baked flu.

Omicold.

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 5:09pm

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/it-might-be-too-late-for-morriso...

"SteveP 3 HOURS AGO
Change course, Morrison never had a course.
2 policies - Tax Cuts and Labor Bad .
Reactionary and visionless."

lol

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 5:12pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Burleigh beach was just another morning today. People everywhere.

Kinda normal?

Things are totally normal except amongst the bed wetters.

Everyone has either had it or knows multiple people who’ve had it. Heaps of crew can’t understand why they haven’t had it after extremely close contact with the infected. They just don’t realise that the reality is most people either don’t get it full stop or they don’t get symptoms. Everyone was expecting the Death Plague (!!!!!!) , not this half baked flu.

Omicold.

Half baked flu…doesn’t max out hospital capacity.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 5:29pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Burleigh beach was just another morning today. People everywhere.

Kinda normal?

Things are totally normal except amongst the bed wetters.

Everyone has either had it or knows multiple people who’ve had it. Heaps of crew can’t understand why they haven’t had it after extremely close contact with the infected. They just don’t realise that the reality is most people either don’t get it full stop or they don’t get symptoms. Everyone was expecting the Death Plague (!!!!!!) , not this half baked flu.

Omicold.

Half baked flu…doesn’t max out hospital capacity.

Which hospital is maxed out Toadkill? I cant wait for you to answer.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 5:56pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Burleigh beach was just another morning today. People everywhere.

Kinda normal?

Things are totally normal except amongst the bed wetters.

Everyone has either had it or knows multiple people who’ve had it. Heaps of crew can’t understand why they haven’t had it after extremely close contact with the infected. They just don’t realise that the reality is most people either don’t get it full stop or they don’t get symptoms. Everyone was expecting the Death Plague (!!!!!!) , not this half baked flu.

Omicold.

Half baked flu…doesn’t max out hospital capacity.

Which hospital is maxed out Toadkill? I cant wait for you to answer.

You will be waiting a long time.

I don’t answer idiots that cry and demand answers from others yet never answer questions when they themselves are asked.
Go and get fucked on that demand, burleigh. lmao.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 6:00pm

OK…I’ll ask you.

Which hospital is maxed out?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 7:04pm
Blowin wrote:

OK…I’ll ask you.

Which hospital is maxed out?

Silence from the number 1 bed wetter.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 7:06pm

Luckily we have such high vaccination rates, which are keeping swathes of people out of hospitals.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 7:08pm

And every business in the country is desperate to be maxed out

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 7:11pm
burleigh wrote:
Blowin wrote:

OK…I’ll ask you.

Which hospital is maxed out?

Silence from the number 1 bed wetter.

Covid has maxed out plenty of hospitals around the world, the early variants did huge amounts of damage and triaging occurred - which is really, really fucked up.

Yes Omicron is more mild, and there's higher vaccination rates globally so it's causing less of a dent, but it's no picnic.

Question is, did you plebs just recently take the view that Omicron is mild?...or have you been holding it for some time, talking it down, saying we're over reacting? I think the latter.

Which just shows dumb luck.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 7:11pm

Snowflake, you get the same courtesy as you give out.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 7:15pm
shoredump wrote:

And every business in the country is desperate to be maxed out

Yet states still want segregation and are using restaurants as a final tool for coercion.

It will absolutely fuck them if they change the term fully vaccinated to 3 like that deranged fuck Dan Andrews and the other fruitloop in WA

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 7:17pm
Ben Harding wrote:
old-dog wrote:

@ blowin and Indo, O.K. agreed he's not in the same league as Jim Banks but I've seen enough Joe Rogan podcasts to work out he's a far right opportunist getting paid 100 million bucks from Spotify to provide a platform for conspiracy nutters and covid misinformation. He lost me when he said Alex Jones was right about micro chips being injected into arms or that Joe Biden was funding experiments on beagle puppies putting their heads in cages full of sand flies.
I am sick of the whole woke left PC apologists too but this guy is a bit too extreme right for me, over 1000 doctors tried to have him shut down for his anti vax misinformation. Still there is no money to be made from agreeing with the 99% of experts. I'm with Neil Young on this one. Cheers fellas.

Sure, far right on some things like his despisal of identity politics and far left on others like his call for drug reform and decriminalisation. Like most humans his politics appear to be a mash up. He does come across as consistantly anti-establishment though, which would be far left? Not unlike Neil Young (*back in the day anyway).

Wasn't it only 270 doctors? Even so, 1000 doctor's is only 0.1 of the registered phsycians in the United states. A significant percentage of those signatories weren't registered physicians either. Did you see the list? A real mix of crew. Anyway, not a large number considering the reach potential (global) of online petitions wouldn't you say. I wouldn't take too much comfort in the numbers supporting the request for censorship as they were tiny in the grand scheme of things.

"a far right opportunist"

Really???

He see's himself as left leaning, many people that are left leaning have ideals similar to his like over identity politics or dont want to get the Covid Jab etc.

Funny how people label people based on one or two beliefs, even myself a proud conservative have lots of traditionally left leaning ideals, im not a fan of religion for instance, i do believe in a certain level of pubic funded health care, and im open to sensible drug reform, and think multicultural society can be a good thing if managed correctly, pro renewables too (although understand the need for other fuel sources during a transition period) just a few examples.

Oh and apparently weirdly enough being pro vax is now viewed as left leaning by some and im pro vax.

But i also hold lots of conservative beliefs social and economical, so see myself as a conservative.

BTW. I dont know what Alex Jones said about microchips being injected into humans, but it is a real thing, it's no secret, you can even get them for vaccine passports, off course it's not compulsory anywhere to have them but we really dont know what the future holds 20 to 50 years time.

And the beagle sand fly thing well i dont know if it's been totally busted https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/answering-questions-about-beaglegate/

Even seems Peta believe it, does that make them right wing? https://www.peta.org/blog/fauci-niaid-puppies-animal-testing/

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 7:18pm

Half baked flu…doesn’t max out hospital capacity.

Hospital capacity…is not necessarily any individual named hospital.

Clowns trying to twist things to suit their own dumb agenda.
Weak and easily seen for what it is.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 7:31pm
Roadkill wrote:

Half baked flu…doesn’t max out hospital capacity.

Hospital capacity…is not necessarily any individual named hospital.

Clowns trying to twist things to suit their own dumb agenda.
Weak and easily seen for what it is.

Not buying it. Nice try to weasel your way out of this one.

I’m going to put it with your cafe scenario in your big folder of dumb shit

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 7:41pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Half baked flu…doesn’t max out hospital capacity.

Hospital capacity…is not necessarily any individual named hospital.

Clowns trying to twist things to suit their own dumb agenda.
Weak and easily seen for what it is.

Not buying it. Nice try to weasel your way out of this one.

I’m going to put it with your cafe scenario in your big folder of dumb shit

And true to form, the village idiot proves himself incapable of thinking about the bigger picture.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 7:49pm

The funniest thing today is snowflake and village idiot trying to convince others they care about and offer respect to our healthcare workers.

When 95%+ of the healthcare workers they say they care about and respect, just want all to get vaccinated and have also stated with medical fact that vaccines are far safer than getting covid. Vaccines alleviates pressure on hospitals and healthcare staff.

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 7:53pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 8:22pm
Roadkill wrote:

The funniest thing today is snowflake and village idiot trying to convince others they care about and offer respect to our healthcare workers.

When 95%+ of the healthcare workers they say they care about and respect, just want all to get vaccinated and have also stated with medical fact that vaccines are far safer than getting covid. Vaccines alleviates pressure on hospitals and healthcare staff.

No mate, healthcare workers should have been supported well before covid, and when covid arrived the powers should have not built covid camps and put ALL their efforts into supporting health.

Yet they coerced citizens into an experimental juice that now does not work.

They put everything on black and it landed on red.

It’s nothing to do with me not being vaccinated.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 8:24pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

The funniest thing today is snowflake and village idiot trying to convince others they care about and offer respect to our healthcare workers.

When 95%+ of the healthcare workers they say they care about and respect, just want all to get vaccinated and have also stated with medical fact that vaccines are far safer than getting covid. Vaccines alleviates pressure on hospitals and healthcare staff.

No mate, healthcare workers should have been supported well before covid, and when covid arrived the powers should have not built covid camps and put ALL their efforts into supporting health.

Yet they coerced citizens into an experimental juice that now does not work.

They put everything on black and it landed on red.

Funny, the healthcare workers you say you care about and respect say, covid vaccinations work.
Double down, burleigh. You prove with every post how little you care about Australian healthcare workers. You live in your own “I don’t give a fuck about anyone but me” bubble.

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 8:30pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
Ben Harding wrote:
old-dog wrote:

@ blowin and Indo, O.K. agreed he's not in the same league as Jim Banks but I've seen enough Joe Rogan podcasts to work out he's a far right opportunist getting paid 100 million bucks from Spotify to provide a platform for conspiracy nutters and covid misinformation. He lost me when he said Alex Jones was right about micro chips being injected into arms or that Joe Biden was funding experiments on beagle puppies putting their heads in cages full of sand flies.
I am sick of the whole woke left PC apologists too but this guy is a bit too extreme right for me, over 1000 doctors tried to have him shut down for his anti vax misinformation. Still there is no money to be made from agreeing with the 99% of experts. I'm with Neil Young on this one. Cheers fellas.

Sure, far right on some things like his despisal of identity politics and far left on others like his call for drug reform and decriminalisation. Like most humans his politics appear to be a mash up. He does come across as consistantly anti-establishment though, which would be far left? Not unlike Neil Young (*back in the day anyway).

Wasn't it only 270 doctors? Even so, 1000 doctor's is only 0.1 of the registered phsycians in the United states. A significant percentage of those signatories weren't registered physicians either. Did you see the list? A real mix of crew. Anyway, not a large number considering the reach potential (global) of online petitions wouldn't you say. I wouldn't take too much comfort in the numbers supporting the request for censorship as they were tiny in the grand scheme of things.

"a far right opportunist"

Really???

He see's himself as left leaning, many people that are left leaning have ideals similar to his like over identity politics or dont want to get the Covid Jab etc.

Funny how people label people based on one or two beliefs, even myself a proud conservative have lots of traditionally left leaning ideals, im not a fan of religion for instance, i do believe in a certain level of pubic funded health care, and im open to sensible drug reform, and think multicultural society can be a good thing if managed correctly, pro renewables too (although understand the need for other fuel sources during a transition period) just a few examples.

Oh and apparently weirdly enough being pro vax is now viewed as left leaning by some and im pro vax.

But i also hold lots of conservative beliefs social and economical, so see myself as a conservative.

BTW. I dont know what Alex Jones said about microchips being injected into humans, but it is a real thing, it's no secret, you can even get them for vaccine passports, off course it's not compulsory anywhere to have them but we really dont know what the future holds 20 to 50 years time.

And the beagle sand fly thing well i dont know if it's been totally busted https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/answering-questions-about-beaglegate/

Even seems Peta believe it, does that make them right wing? https://www.peta.org/blog/fauci-niaid-puppies-animal-testing/

I agree, it wasn’t me who called him "a far right opportunist".

I am tired of debating back and forth, but also want to get my points across, so I went for the middle ground. There has to be another way to communicate with people here rather than just being a 24/7 contrarian, dismissing or arguing against anything that one doesn't agree with.

I looked up all the things you did and found that it was as inconclusive as you've found it to be.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 8:29pm

"Anyone who attended the "Club Bootylicious" event at The Library from 9:30pm on Saturday, January 22, until 5am on Sunday, January 23, is urged to get tested immediately and isolate until receiving a negative result."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-28/wa-records-new-local-covid-cases-...

Thoughts and best wishes for any Swellnet forums WA members who may have been exposed at this event.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 8:35pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

The funniest thing today is snowflake and village idiot trying to convince others they care about and offer respect to our healthcare workers.

When 95%+ of the healthcare workers they say they care about and respect, just want all to get vaccinated and have also stated with medical fact that vaccines are far safer than getting covid. Vaccines alleviates pressure on hospitals and healthcare staff.

No mate, healthcare workers should have been supported well before covid, and when covid arrived the powers should have not built covid camps and put ALL their efforts into supporting health.

Yet they coerced citizens into an experimental juice that now does not work.

They put everything on black and it landed on red.

Funny, the healthcare workers you say you care about and respect say, covid vaccinations work.
Double down, burleigh. You prove with every post how little you care about Australian healthcare workers. You live in your own “I don’t give a fuck about anyone but me” bubble.

Seeming that the vaccine does not stop transmission and I am at extremely low risk of needing anything more than a lay down and Panadol if I catch omo-cold and the fact that I am 100% free from any adverse reactions I would say that I made the right decision based on my needs.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 8:38pm

Josh leading by example 38-E083-DC-FC62-4-EB8-9354-7927-F5-ADDB29
best online photo sharing site
anyone care to caption this photo ?

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 8:43pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

"Anyone who attended the "Club Bootylicious" event at The Library from 9:30pm on Saturday, January 22, until 5am on Sunday, January 23, is urged to get tested immediately and isolate until receiving a negative result."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-28/wa-records-new-local-covid-cases-...

Thoughts and best wishes for any Swellnet forums WA members who may have been exposed at this event.

ah hallelujah vj .

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 8:48pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

The funniest thing today is snowflake and village idiot trying to convince others they care about and offer respect to our healthcare workers.

When 95%+ of the healthcare workers they say they care about and respect, just want all to get vaccinated and have also stated with medical fact that vaccines are far safer than getting covid. Vaccines alleviates pressure on hospitals and healthcare staff.

No mate, healthcare workers should have been supported well before covid, and when covid arrived the powers should have not built covid camps and put ALL their efforts into supporting health.

Yet they coerced citizens into an experimental juice that now does not work.

They put everything on black and it landed on red.

Funny, the healthcare workers you say you care about and respect say, covid vaccinations work.
Double down, burleigh. You prove with every post how little you care about Australian healthcare workers. You live in your own “I don’t give a fuck about anyone but me” bubble.

Seeming that the vaccine does not stop transmission and I am at extremely low risk of needing anything more than a lay down and Panadol if I catch omo-cold and the fact that I am 100% free from any adverse reactions I would say that I made the right decision based on my needs.

“I don’t give a fuck about anyone but me”

Confirmed. Thx for that.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 8:49pm
The real Donald Trump wrote:
velocityjohnno wrote:

"Anyone who attended the "Club Bootylicious" event at The Library from 9:30pm on Saturday, January 22, until 5am on Sunday, January 23, is urged to get tested immediately and isolate until receiving a negative result."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-28/wa-records-new-local-covid-cases-...

Thoughts and best wishes for any Swellnet forums WA members who may have been exposed at this event.

ah hallelujah vj .

Did anyone spot the double entendre?? ;)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 8:58pm
velocityjohnno wrote:
The real Donald Trump wrote:
velocityjohnno wrote:

"Anyone who attended the "Club Bootylicious" event at The Library from 9:30pm on Saturday, January 22, until 5am on Sunday, January 23, is urged to get tested immediately and isolate until receiving a negative result."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-28/wa-records-new-local-covid-cases-...

Thoughts and best wishes for any Swellnet forums WA members who may have been exposed at this event.

ah hallelujah vj .

Did anyone spot the double entendre?? ;)

I do now.. :)

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 9:06pm
Ben Harding wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Ben Harding wrote:
old-dog wrote:

@ blowin and Indo, O.K. agreed he's not in the same league as Jim Banks but I've seen enough Joe Rogan podcasts to work out he's a far right opportunist getting paid 100 million bucks from Spotify to provide a platform for conspiracy nutters and covid misinformation. He lost me when he said Alex Jones was right about micro chips being injected into arms or that Joe Biden was funding experiments on beagle puppies putting their heads in cages full of sand flies.
I am sick of the whole woke left PC apologists too but this guy is a bit too extreme right for me, over 1000 doctors tried to have him shut down for his anti vax misinformation. Still there is no money to be made from agreeing with the 99% of experts. I'm with Neil Young on this one. Cheers fellas.

Sure, far right on some things like his despisal of identity politics and far left on others like his call for drug reform and decriminalisation. Like most humans his politics appear to be a mash up. He does come across as consistantly anti-establishment though, which would be far left? Not unlike Neil Young (*back in the day anyway).

Wasn't it only 270 doctors? Even so, 1000 doctor's is only 0.1 of the registered phsycians in the United states. A significant percentage of those signatories weren't registered physicians either. Did you see the list? A real mix of crew. Anyway, not a large number considering the reach potential (global) of online petitions wouldn't you say. I wouldn't take too much comfort in the numbers supporting the request for censorship as they were tiny in the grand scheme of things.

"a far right opportunist"

Really???

He see's himself as left leaning, many people that are left leaning have ideals similar to his like over identity politics or dont want to get the Covid Jab etc.

Funny how people label people based on one or two beliefs, even myself a proud conservative have lots of traditionally left leaning ideals, im not a fan of religion for instance, i do believe in a certain level of pubic funded health care, and im open to sensible drug reform, and think multicultural society can be a good thing if managed correctly, pro renewables too (although understand the need for other fuel sources during a transition period) just a few examples.

Oh and apparently weirdly enough being pro vax is now viewed as left leaning by some and im pro vax.

But i also hold lots of conservative beliefs social and economical, so see myself as a conservative.

BTW. I dont know what Alex Jones said about microchips being injected into humans, but it is a real thing, it's no secret, you can even get them for vaccine passports, off course it's not compulsory anywhere to have them but we really dont know what the future holds 20 to 50 years time.

And the beagle sand fly thing well i dont know if it's been totally busted https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/answering-questions-about-beaglegate/

Even seems Peta believe it, does that make them right wing? https://www.peta.org/blog/fauci-niaid-puppies-animal-testing/

I agree, it wasn’t me who called him "a far right opportunist".

I am tired of debating back and forth, but also want to get my points across, so I went for the middle ground. There has to be another way to communicate with people here rather than just being a 24/7 contrarian, dismissing or arguing against anything that one doesn't agree with.

I looked up all the things you did and found that it was as inconclusive as you've found it to be.

Yeah i wasn't necessarily aiming my reply at you, just joining in the conversation. :)

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 9:07pm

.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 9:07pm
Supafreak wrote:

Josh leading by example 38-E083-DC-FC62-4-EB8-9354-7927-F5-ADDB29
best online photo sharing site
anyone care to caption this photo ?

Rules are rules! He's outside! No mask needed ;)

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 9:16pm
burleigh wrote:

No mate, healthcare workers should have been supported well before covid, and when covid arrived the powers should have not built covid camps and put ALL their efforts into supporting health.

Yet they coerced citizens into an experimental juice that now does not work.

They put everything on black and it landed on red.

It’s nothing to do with me not being vaccinated.

Lol - thank fuck you or anyone of similar beliefs is not in charge, or anyone near a position of authority.

I can see it now:
New virus comes along, seems to be causing severe respiratory issues, reports of patients 'drowing' unable to breathe.

Australia's chief health advisor (CHA), Burleigh, mandates eating healthy, exercising, and tells everyone that they'll be fine this is nothing. Scientists and infections disease experts plead with him to respond differently.

All of a sudden the same idiots which are whinging about the jab are the same ones whinging about not getting access to maccas.

Also, 10s of thousands of people needlessly die, either because they're immunocompromised, have unknown underlying conditions, over 65 or just plain unlucky.

CHA Burleigh gets ripped apart by protesters and the media, is the subject of a royal commission, and spends the rest of his days in gaol.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 9:24pm
Stok wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Josh leading by example 38-E083-DC-FC62-4-EB8-9354-7927-F5-ADDB29
best online photo sharing site
anyone care to caption this photo ?

Rules are rules! He's outside! No mask needed ;)

Oh ok so no need to social distance outside , yep no problem , what you gonna say next stok ? They are members of his immediate family ? Or maybe he’s just got brain fog.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 9:28pm

Looking at those WA daily numbers, I get the feeling they are treading a path we know only too well here in Vic... McGowan has set in place changes to isolation/essential workers etc and this will depend on certain case levels - at least he's planned ahead. The dream run could be over.

Good article on just how much they boomed being covid free, and what it was like:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-24/wa-border-opening-delayed-but-for...

"The normality experienced by many West Australians is backed by hard economic numbers.

Business investment in WA has grown over the past two financial years, accounting for 19.2 per cent of Australia’s total in 2020-21.

University of Western Australia economics professor Peter Robertson said once it became apparent WA was able to keep COVID-19 out and avoid the lockdowns that hurt the national economy, it buoyed consumer confidence.

“People have … been able to live a very normal life without masks 90 per cent of the time,” he said.

“Through 2021, the economy really boomed. People’s confidence was high, investor confidence was high, the export sector continued to thrive despite the tariff bans by China.” "

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 9:37pm
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

No mate, healthcare workers should have been supported well before covid, and when covid arrived the powers should have not built covid camps and put ALL their efforts into supporting health.

Yet they coerced citizens into an experimental juice that now does not work.

They put everything on black and it landed on red.

It’s nothing to do with me not being vaccinated.

Lol - thank fuck you or anyone of similar beliefs is not in charge, or anyone near a position of authority.

I can see it now:
New virus comes along, seems to be causing severe respiratory issues, reports of patients 'drowing' unable to breathe.

Australia's chief health advisor (CHA), Burleigh, mandates eating healthy, exercising, and tells everyone that they'll be fine this is nothing. Scientists and infections disease experts plead with him to respond differently.

All of a sudden the same idiots which are whinging about the jab are the same ones whinging about not getting access to maccas.

Also, 10s of thousands of people needlessly die, either because they're immunocompromised, have unknown underlying conditions, over 65 or just plain unlucky.

CHA Burleigh gets ripped apart by protesters and the media, is the subject of a royal commission, and spends the rest of his days in gaol.

Then the public realise it was a mild flu. Sound familiar?
Remember the videos of the people dropping dead in the streets of China at the beginning of Covid? Lol

Here is a good fear mongering video and a good laugh for you:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10808633/coronavirus-wuhan-zombieland/

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 9:31pm
Roadkill wrote:
velocityjohnno wrote:
The real Donald Trump wrote:
velocityjohnno wrote:

"Anyone who attended the "Club Bootylicious" event at The Library from 9:30pm on Saturday, January 22, until 5am on Sunday, January 23, is urged to get tested immediately and isolate until receiving a negative result."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-28/wa-records-new-local-covid-cases-...

Thoughts and best wishes for any Swellnet forums WA members who may have been exposed at this event.

ah hallelujah vj .

Did anyone spot the double entendre?? ;)

I do now.. :)

Worked with some Kiwi farmhands who had invented a pub/nightclub game in this very theme, too dangerous to mention how it was played here for those quiet, impressionable minds who may be reading...

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 10:27pm
shoredump wrote:

@SanGuine said “ Thanks Supa, doing it real tough over the last 2 months, I'm cooked.
I have totally lost faith in our leaders (both political and administrative) to do anything but throw front-line health care workers under the proverbial bus.
We are totally expendible...”

Firstly can I say with my hand on my heart a sincere thank you from myself, my family and the community. We all know you guys n gals are the superhero’s of the times and we can only imagine how insanely tough it must be

The complete lack of boosting of the health system in 20/21 is nothing short of outrageous. I hope at least there’s a big fat tax free government cheque coming your way at the end of all this. It will be well deserved.

Outside of this glaring lack of support, I would argue that our leaders have done the right thing to “let it rip” now we have found our vaccination peak, and thanks to the helping hand of omicron. You might find that hard to agree with right now and that’s understandable. Just know this. Many of us have been thrown under the bus with this pandemic, and I guess it’s because there is no easy or right fix. We are all making this up as we go. Coming from an aviation perspective, I can tell you I know people who have lost their jobs, their homes, their marriages and nearly their sanity. Different stages of the pandemic response will hit all sectors differently. For us, this is a great stage of the pandemic, after two years of hell there is now hope. I can tell you I came within about 4 weeks of having to sell my home, as my daughters bedroom is in that home, it’s a big deal. Labouring in the sun with 20 year olds and withdrawing tens of thousands of dollars from my supa are just two things I did to help flatten the curve for you guys, for us all. So I can appreciate you’re exhausted, but I just thought it might make it easier for you if you could see a different perspective and understood the current situation to be as a minimum, fair.

Peace and barrels for you brother, this won’t last forever. PS that daughter of mine begins her nursing degree in February

This is a really important comment. Imagine if SG Didn’t own his home. If only they could apply the Let it rip rules universally. i.e. i can go sit in tennis stadium with hundred of others or sink piss in a pub or dine in a cafe or sit on a bus ferry or train but I can’t walk my kid into their kindy or 1st week of school. Then of course if you are a footballer rich famous both or a politician nothing has changed. It’s been nearly 3 years if this rules for some and Rules for others bullshit. Over it.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 10:27pm

Faulty court jester gives the AO VIPs a serve
17th Jan tbb isolated 3 players that breached AO/Oz Covid Rules.
https://www.swellnet.com/comment/792032
These very same Cheats were rewarded by Masses for their unsportsmanlike behaviour.
All 3 Drug Cheats feature in the Finals (vs) The only clean bloods were labelled cheats & deported.

tbb will share how this ugly truth played out!

Women's Finalist
Ash : "I love that Hesitant chick!" WTF (VIP Tennis world returns serve with a hissy fit!)
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/tennis/1538672/Ash-Barty-Australian-Open...
So Why did #1 put her head on the chopping block....(Easy! VIP Drug Cheat guilt complex!)

March Ash/Coach : We were looking at different avenues to get an Olympic VIP vax. (Oz is a no show!)
https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/no1-barty-among-players-get-cov...
19th April > Joe's warp speed open jabz were way too slow for Ash's 19th April Stuttgart deadline.
(31st March) South Carolina fast tracked a one shot solution for part time residents. (Ticks all boxes!)
5-11th April WTA Charleston 500 hooks up selected players with "Unofficial" VIP a/h (J&J) Dirty Hits.

Idea being that this other worldly queue jump bubble is a perfect match for Tennis Brat'z ethos!
Keep telling themselves they're not queue jumping ahead of first nation / Frontline in US / Oz (Cough!)

Check "Unofficial WTA Vax Card" > Dose #4 + Double Hub Stamped...well outta order! (Any Signature?)
https://www.tennismajors.com/uncategorized/charleston-offers-all-players...
Vax Side Effects (Friday! Ash gets her Vax!) > How do we know this? (Apart from mid Tournament call!)
Ash goes down in 2 lame sets! Broken 5 times + 24 unforced errors + converts just 2/14 break points
Ash throws 4 straight games & 4 straight points to tank her Quarter Final...+ more Mass Vax reactions...
https://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/ash-barty-knocked-out-of-wta-charle...
Punters question ALL results : "When was the last time that all Top 20 players never made the Semis?"
Play the vid & see if you reckon Ash looks the full quid...she's spent & grumpy & storms off!
https://au.sports.yahoo.com/tennis-ash-barty-stunned-by-australian-open-...

WTA pimps out #1 Mass Drug Cheats > Too stoned outta their brains & too ill to compete. Game over!
12th April CDC : Pause! WTA J&J is too dangerous for women aged 18-48 ...
"Oh Shit! That's our Vax! That's our Girls!" (WTA Vaxed Players must not die on the courts!)
As tbb early pointed out that an ATP player has never fully recovered from ATP July Vax.
Ash said she felt like shit after the Vax, but they failed to bump off our champ...she pulled thru...
https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0413-JJ-vaccine.html

President steps in & orders destruction of all faulty Baltimore J&J Vax...
Doses were already shipped to EU / Canada / Mexico / S Africa (Not locally is said, but hard to believe!)
Reckon WTA might have found a novel way to move a few a/h J&J doses?
We're to assume the Girls got wiped out by the Dutch blend > (TGA 25th June > US (redo) 30th July)

Ash can never be a WTA Vax Centerfold...much easier to counter the VIP guilt trip with a dose of reality.
Oh! Wow! There's a nice non corruptible hesitant WTA player...she don't seem like a drug cheat!
Keep Away Ash! She's the Devil's Daughter & her laughter is nowhere near as infectious as the VIPs.

If any here think that WTA mass doping 20 Tennis chicks is for the better...scoreboard says different!
Dopey WADA back peddle another 50 yrs...Mandated IOC Vax boosts Chinese WR medal haul.

Men's Finalist
20th Dec > [+] Nadal + [+][+] 2x coaches after infecting the King of Spain in Mutant HQ!
Nadal said he's no guarantee for AO & due to Covid... a trip to Melbourne is in doubt
31st Dec (Arrival) Australian Rules were for [+] Nadal to Isolate for 14 days before travelling to Oz.
6th Jan - Since shortening to 7 days & in most states...
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/tennis/news/novak-djokovic-australia-cov....
31st Dec Nadal clearly breaches Oz Borders & laughs off Oz Covid Vax laws on AO Centre Court.
Nadal's sick VIP Covid breach Joke : ) Don't tell anyone : ) here I am (4 days early shitting on yer Court!)
https://sports.ndtv.com/tennis/rafael-nadal-arrives-in-melbourne-ahead-o...
This article even spells out the AO VIPs infectious Killing spree!
Nadal : " Quick! Look over there > Evil Unvaxed Beast & Claims the Joker is out to behead Australians!
He should be banned forever from everything on Earth...just in case he wins more trophies than me!

Upside down world where #1 Assassin orchestrates private armies to forbid a Hesitant World Champ.
ASIO / Scotland Yard / FBI / NATO plan to Mass Vax Godzilla in The Right Thing Arena.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-29/bbc-investigation-raises-doubts-t...

Origin of Jokers infection will end the Vax Wars but Covid origin can wait another 100 years!
Bully Nadal's AO infectious VIP breach remains the Gold Standard...(Zombies : All Hail Vax!)

Doubles Finalist
Special K.
Mon. 10th Jan > Nick Kyrgios is in doubt for Australian Open after [+] Covid Test
Again the News article is clear that 7 day iso' is mandated + AO policy. (Breach this & yer out!) Easy!
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/jan/10/nick-kyrgios-in-doubt-for-...
Nick knows & confirms such > Maybe 1st round Monday night / Tuesday should the draw allow?
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/tennis/127470437/aussie-tennis-bad-boy-nic...
Tennis Oz : Nick's Girlfriend is a genuine drawcard...we'll sort it!
AO remind Nadal & Nick to keep diverting the breach heat > Look over there at my Bro ...The Joker
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/tennis/news/australian-open-nick-kyrgios...
Sun .16th Jan Nick's Lear Jet slimes into Melbourne > Rules say Day 8 arrival not day 6 > (2 day breach)
https://thewest.com.au/news/australian-open-2022-nick-kyrgios-preparing-...
Nick/Babe on centre court on Sunday's TV ...Another AO VIP piss-take (Fuck Dan's Covid Safe Laws)

There you have it ATP 1/2/3 drug cheats boss the Finals!
Crowd do the right thing and applaud World's biggest Dope cheats event since 80's Olympics!

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Saturday, 29 Jan 2022 at 11:01pm

edit. Meant shoredump”SD” not sanguine “SG”

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:48am

And The Prize For "Worst Journalism Of The Year" Goes To...
Authored by Kit Knightly via Off-Guardian.org,

Media Lies & the Sacred Rites of the Vaccine Cult
The coverage of Szilveszter Csollany’s death shows you being called an “anti-vaxxer” is more about what you think, than what you do.

The Independent has put out an early (and strong) entry for “Worst Journalism of the Year” award, reporting yesterday the death of Hungarian gymnastics coach Szilveszter Csollany under the headline:

Anti-vax Olympic gold medalist Szilveszter Csollany dies of Covid, aged 51

The glaring issue with this headline becomes clear just three paragraphs into the article [our emphasis]:

While Csollany had, according to [Hungarian newspaper Blikk], expressed anti-vaccination views on social media, the six-time World Championship medallist had been vaccinated to allow him to continue to work as a gymnastics coach.

The journalism is terrible, criminally bad.

The evidence supplied for Csollany’s supposed “anti-vaccination views” is non-existent. Second-hand hearsay, at best. No direct quotations, no sources provided.

OffGuardian would be ashamed to publish something so flimsy. Any outlet should.

But, of course, that isn’t the most egregious part – as you can tell from our emphasised quote – the supposed “anti-vaxxer” had been vaccinated.

To bury that in the body, under that headline, is deliberate deception. They know many people will read the title and assume he hadn’t had the vaccine without ever reading the body of the text, and they are relying on that to spread an intentionally false impression.

The very definition of disinformation.

After deliberately misrepresenting the man’s life, they proceed to do the same to his death. Not even granting him the respect of an honest appraisal of his last weeks alive, they totally ignore all the relevant questions pertaining to the man’s health.

They never question why a previously healthy 51-year-old would ever need to be put on a ventilator, or consider how ventilator-associated pneumonia or ventilator-induced trauma may have contributed to his death.

The article readily admits he died “of Covid” despite being vaccinated, but never even attempts to explain that, sparing a throwaway sentence suggesting “he contracted the virus soon after receiving his jab, and thus had not built sufficient levels of antibodies”, which is not supported by any medical opinion or sources.

Having admitted he WAS vaccinated, and only a short time before he died, the article never considers even for a second the obvious logical conclusion: That the vaccine may have played some part in his death, or killed him outright.

It doesn’t even refute the idea, it simply refuses to acknowledge its existence.

But really, the worst aspect of this black-hole of integrity is not the deliberately misleading headline, or the lack of even the most basic journalistic ethics, it is deeper than that. There is an unspoken message concealed within the tone of the writing, and a shifting of linguistic definitions that comes with it.

The implied thought buried in the text is that, even though he was vaccinated, his alleged doubts mean he was still an “anti-vaxxer” and therefore deserved to die. That he brought the Covid curse down upon his head through his expressing “anti-vaccination views”.

As if he called down God’s wrath through speaking heresy.

This is not the first time we have seen the narrative try and separate the meaning of “anti-vaxxer” from a person’s vaccination status.

In Australia the Northern Territories Premier Michael Gunner recently told the media :

If you support or give comfort to anybody who argues against the vaccine, you are an anti-vaxxer, I don’t care what your personal vaccination status is.

Yes, in Australia an anti-vaxxer can be a vaccinated person who “gives comfort” to someone who argues against the vaccine, they don’t have to agree with the anti-vaxxer they simply have to tolerate them.

It’s a dark age belief system, where to even hear heresy spoken is to be tainted by it.

This is all part of the redefining, really the broadening, of what people even mean by “anti-vaxxer” in the first place. Yet more “pivoting of our language”.

Szilveszter Csollany is accused of “expressing anti-vaccination views” on social media, but in our current climate that can mean almost anything.

Opposing vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, or the giving of untested vaccines to children. All have been described as “anti-vax” positions.

You could have every vaccine you’ve ever been offered, but decline the Covid “vaccine” to wait for long-term safety data, and still find yourself branded an “anti-vaxxer”.

And now, finally, you can actually be vaccinated, but be labelled an “anti-vaxxer” because you may have previously expressed doubts or asked questions.

The injection has become the quite literal equivalent of a religious rite, where your beliefs are just as important as your actions, maybe even more so.

The vaccines are “safe and effective”, that’s the mantra for the modern age, chanted in televised chapels.

In the beginning, people were told that if you were anti-vaxxer you would die, for the vaccines are the new blood of Christ, and by accepting them into your heart you are promised life eternal.

This conditioning has gone so deep people are inverting it and spitting it back out: Now, if you die, you must have been an anti-vaxxer.

Being vaccinated, but not believing in the vaccine, is just as bad as rejecting the vaccine, and you will remain unvaccinated in spirit.

And like a modern-day ducking stool, if – like poor Szilveszter Csollany – you get the vaccine and die anyway, it shows only that your faith was not strong enough, you were secretly an anti-vaxxer at heart, and the press will say as much in your obituary.

The media all talk this way.

I can’t tell if they do it dishonestly to create this bizarre atmosphere of religious fervour, or they don’t even realise they’re doing it because they’re so caught up in zealotry. And I’m not sure which is worse.

Either way, the endpoint is clear: A world where being “anti-vaccination” is no longer defined by what you do, but by what you say and think or even what you allow others to think.

An all-purpose label, so vague as to be functionally meaningless, but universally applied to anyone who diverts as much as one degree from the mainstream course, turning them into an outsider who must be shunned.

It really is a cult. There’s no other way to describe it.

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 6:13am
indo-dreaming wrote:
Ben Harding wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Ben Harding wrote:
old-dog wrote:

@ blowin and Indo, O.K. agreed he's not in the same league as Jim Banks but I've seen enough Joe Rogan podcasts to work out he's a far right opportunist getting paid 100 million bucks from Spotify to provide a platform for conspiracy nutters and covid misinformation. He lost me when he said Alex Jones was right about micro chips being injected into arms or that Joe Biden was funding experiments on beagle puppies putting their heads in cages full of sand flies.
I am sick of the whole woke left PC apologists too but this guy is a bit too extreme right for me, over 1000 doctors tried to have him shut down for his anti vax misinformation. Still there is no money to be made from agreeing with the 99% of experts. I'm with Neil Young on this one. Cheers fellas.

Sure, far right on some things like his despisal of identity politics and far left on others like his call for drug reform and decriminalisation. Like most humans his politics appear to be a mash up. He does come across as consistantly anti-establishment though, which would be far left? Not unlike Neil Young (*back in the day anyway).

Wasn't it only 270 doctors? Even so, 1000 doctor's is only 0.1 of the registered phsycians in the United states. A significant percentage of those signatories weren't registered physicians either. Did you see the list? A real mix of crew. Anyway, not a large number considering the reach potential (global) of online petitions wouldn't you say. I wouldn't take too much comfort in the numbers supporting the request for censorship as they were tiny in the grand scheme of things.

"a far right opportunist"

Really???

He see's himself as left leaning, many people that are left leaning have ideals similar to his like over identity politics or dont want to get the Covid Jab etc.

Funny how people label people based on one or two beliefs, even myself a proud conservative have lots of traditionally left leaning ideals, im not a fan of religion for instance, i do believe in a certain level of pubic funded health care, and im open to sensible drug reform, and think multicultural society can be a good thing if managed correctly, pro renewables too (although understand the need for other fuel sources during a transition period) just a few examples.

Oh and apparently weirdly enough being pro vax is now viewed as left leaning by some and im pro vax.

But i also hold lots of conservative beliefs social and economical, so see myself as a conservative.

BTW. I dont know what Alex Jones said about microchips being injected into humans, but it is a real thing, it's no secret, you can even get them for vaccine passports, off course it's not compulsory anywhere to have them but we really dont know what the future holds 20 to 50 years time.

And the beagle sand fly thing well i dont know if it's been totally busted https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/answering-questions-about-beaglegate/

Even seems Peta believe it, does that make them right wing? https://www.peta.org/blog/fauci-niaid-puppies-animal-testing/

I agree, it wasn’t me who called him "a far right opportunist".

I am tired of debating back and forth, but also want to get my points across, so I went for the middle ground. There has to be another way to communicate with people here rather than just being a 24/7 contrarian, dismissing or arguing against anything that one doesn't agree with.

I looked up all the things you did and found that it was as inconclusive as you've found it to be.

Yeah i wasn't necessarily aiming my reply at you, just joining in the conversation. :)

Haha, fair enough mate! I reckon for the most part Joe is a pretty open book considering.

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 7:33am

Joe Biden: “You’re Not Going To Get COVID If You Have These Vaccinations.”

Tony Fauci: “You Become A Dead End To The Virus.”

Rochelle Walensky: “Vaccinated People Do Not Carry The Virus — They Don’t Get Sick.”

Alberta Bourla: “[O]ur COVID-19 vaccine was 100% effective in preventing #COVID19 cases in South Africa. 100%!”

Bill Gates: “A key goal [of the vaccination program] is to stop transmission.”

Rachel Maddow: “Now we know that the virus stops with every vaccinated person.”

Francis Collins: “‘[R]eason to be pretty optimistic’ that the available COVID-19 vaccines will be effective against the new Omicron variant of the virus; All of the other variants that have emerged during this COVID-19 pandemic have shown response to the vaccine, including Delta

Brian Stelter: “The newspaper [USA Today] describes ‘America’s fourth Covid-19 surge,’ noting this ‘didn’t have to happen,’ since vaccinations are so widely available. The headlines are followed by a call to action: ‘Let’s end it now.’”

Honorable Mention, any of your obnoxious friends or family members: “You’re an anti-vaxxer. The vaccines are safe. They work. I’m doing my part. I’m better than you. You’re unsafe to be around. Just do your part. You’re selfish. Trust the science. Do you know more science than Fauci?

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 7:37am
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 7:39am
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 7:58am

Canadian Trucker convoy heading to the capital.

Treudeau suddenly came down with covid and is in hiding.

Lame Street Media trying to blame it on russians.