COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 3:18pm
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

How can the “health advice” for Denmark and the UK be so dramatically different from Aus, Canada etc

All very qualified people giving this advice I presume?

How can anyone trust the science behind covid restrictions?

Gee I dunno Burleigh?

Ever wondered why there's differences between the Big 4 banks?
Between sporting teams?
Between morning people and night owls?
Between fat people and thin people?

They're different countries mate, with different people putting their balls on the line making the calls.

So which health advice do you agree with? They can't all be right can they?
Why can't these experts agree? It's science after all and crystal clear according to you Stok.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 3:26pm
udo wrote:

Can i go back a page or two
Burleigh may i ask how many years since your last Tetanus shot ?

I answered it already. Over 20 years. Must be a miracle i'm not dead. No tetanus shot, no covid shot, no flu shots. no whooping cough shot, no rabies shot while traveling through indo over the years.

I'm a modern day miracle.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 3:22pm

So it's been a while folks
Just checking in to see if any of you Swellnet anti-vax / anti everything fuckwits are currently at Parliament House demanding all politicians resign.
What a pack of morons. We have elections for that you utter fucking clowns. You don't get to storm parliament demanding resignations just because you're cooked fucking nutters and MPs have done something you don't like.
Fuck off and go home to your mum and dad's basement arse-hats.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 3:28pm
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Oh and do your % on this:
QLD 3 deaths:
2 fully jabbed
1 x 3 jabbed

Oh shit, I'm awake now, that confirms it, thanks Burleigh, see you at Canberra this afternoon for the convoy?

“If you are unvaccinated, you run the risk of ending up in hospital and becoming extremely sick,” she said.

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 3:32pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 3:34pm
monkeyboy wrote:
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

QLD 3 deaths:
2 fully jabbed
1 x 3 jabbed

Oh shit, I'm awake now, that confirms it, thanks Burleigh, see you at Canberra this afternoon for the convoy?

“If you are unvaccinated, you run the risk of ending up in hospital and becoming extremely sick,” she said.

She just forgot to mention the age and health of which this happens. If you're obese 70+ year old alcoholic durry muncher then this is true.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 3:43pm

If this doesn’t make you realise that covid is a fucking nothing burger for healthy people , vaccinated or not, then you are beyond help.

Vaccine mandated / coercion and passport criminal. Those who demand them need to be gaoled. The difference in outcomes between vaccinated/ unvaccinated on those below 60 years old is statistically insignificant.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 3:43pm

So the "Truckers" convoy to Canberra showed up, with virtually no trucks, and the cookers barged into parliament demanding all politicians be sacked while yelling FREEDUMB.
Next the cops pushed them back outside, and there's one almighty thunderstorm currently drowning the tip rats.
Suck shit ya grifting dogs and your shit-for-brains followers. Humiliated and soaked through.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 3:46pm
Stok wrote:

I assume this is out of date propaganda, am I right?

Wonder how much Professor Colleen Lau from University of Queensland is getting paid by big Pharma? Maybe email her and ask?

https://www1.racgp.org.au/getattachment/a4583be9-fa20-47a2-8e4a-de0a608c...

This graph does your pro vaccination mandates no favours.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 3:50pm
Blowin wrote:

If this doesn’t make you realise that covid is a fucking nothing burger for healthy people , vaccinated or not, then you are beyond help.

Vaccine mandated / coercion and passport criminal. Those who demand them need to be gaoled. The difference in outcomes between vaccinated/ unvaccinated on those below 60 years old is statistically insignificant.

so in summing up.

Anyone 60 and older can go and fucking die? As long as my ability to do whatever the fuck I like is not taken away from me.

It's all about me.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 3:54pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

so in summing up.

Anyone 60 and older can go and fucking die? As long as my ability to do whatever the fuck I like is not taken away from me.

It's all about me.

Good one Toadkill, you thinking you’re saving the world by getting vaccinated is the saddest thing to read.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 3:58pm
Vic Local wrote:

So the "Truckers" convoy to Canberra showed up, with virtually no trucks, and the cookers barged into parliament demanding all politicians be sacked while yelling FREEDUMB.
Next the cops pushed them back outside, and there's one almighty thunderstorm currently drowning the tip rats.
Suck shit ya grifting dogs and your shit-for-brains followers. Humiliated and soaked through.

Spitting venom against people who fight unjust authoritarianism whilst simultaneously bilking the same tax paying truck drivers for your exaggerated loss of income during the shadow lockdowns that you promoted with your fear mongering and doom prophesising.

You’re a disgrace bloke. A smarter person would feel shame.

I think you might be a sociopath bloke.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:02pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

so in summing up.

It's all about me.

Or….they could get vaccinated if they want. The older people get, the more their poor lifestyles conspire against them and this shows in their health as comorbidities. These people may seek the limited extra resilience which the vaccines appear to provide.

No one else should be compelled to get vaccinated if they choose not to. There is no argument for coercing people into vaccination.

None.

A smarter person than yourself would have accepted this truth many months ago. You’re a mentally deficient throwback bloke.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:06pm
Blowin wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

Spitting venom against people who fight unjust authoritarianism whilst simultaneously bilking the same tax paying truck drivers for your exaggerated loss of income during the shadow lockdowns that you promoted with your fear mongering and doom prophesising.

You’re a disgrace bloke. A smarter person would feel shame.

I think you might be a sociopath bloke.

Fuck me blowin, you're actually cheering on the sov cit scum that burnt old parliament house and have raised $150K for this convoy stunt.

You're on the side of violent grifters, and you reckon I should be ashamed. Go to bed blowin, you're drunk.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:14pm
Blowin wrote:

So Blowin, this is for deaths, not hospitalisations, which is the basis for mandating vaccines - protecting hospitals and our medical system.
Also, it states that deaths will likely be higher if hospital systems are over run.

Still for those trumpeting the vaccine doesn't work - if 11 unvaxxed 50-59yr olds die compared to 0.4 triple vaxxed per 10K, that's a lazy difference of 26,500 Australians dead.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:09pm
burleigh wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

QLD 3 deaths:
2 fully jabbed
1 x 3 jabbed

She just forgot to mention the age and health of which this happens. If you're obese 70+ year old alcoholic durry muncher then this is true.

Perhaps she knows Queenslanders better than we think :)

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:09pm

Hey VL, where are you seeing this content of the convoy to Canberra failure?

Can't say I didn't expect it to be a huge embarrassment. The cooked anti everything protestors has really been watered down the the final remaining lunatics who'll try anything to remain even the slightes bit relevant.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:11pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

so in summing up.

It's all about me.

Or….they could get vaccinated if they want. The older people get, the more their poor lifestyles conspire against them and this shows in their health as comorbidities. These people may seek the limited extra resilience which the vaccines appear to provide.

No one else should be compelled to get vaccinated if they choose not to. There is no argument for coercing people into vaccination.

None.

A smarter person than yourself would have accepted this truth many months ago. You’re a mentally deficient throwback bloke.

vaccines arn't compulsory.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:15pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

I answered it already. Over 20 years. Must be a miracle i'm not dead. No tetanus shot, no covid shot, no flu shots. no whooping cough shot, no rabies shot while traveling through indo over the years.

Fucking lol

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:21pm

So blowin, are you the religious nut job, the bad breakdancer, the guy with the funny hat screaming FREE-DUMB, or the bloke with shit for brains at the back end of this video?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:24pm
Stok wrote:
Blowin wrote:

So Blowin, this is for deaths, not hospitalisations, which is the basis for mandating vaccines - protecting hospitals and our medical system.
Also, it states that deaths will likely be higher if hospital systems are over run.

Still for those trumpeting the vaccine doesn't work - if 11 unvaxxed 50-59yr olds die compared to 0.4 triple vaxxed per 10K, that's a lazy difference of 26,500 Australians dead.

Ahhh…the old chestnut of extrapolating statistically insignificant data into a population wide representation.

It was rubbish before and it’s rubbish now bloke.

There’s millions and millions of unvaccinated Australians and the death toll for two years of Death Plague is just over 3000 people. Almost all of whom would be dead of something else by now anyway.

Hard to fathom how you can dispute the very statistics you present. Your chart indisputably shows that covid is not the threat that the pandemic narrative has presented it to be. Covid is not an existential threat.

It’s the most overhyped, overblown and over exploited scenario in modern human history.

I think you might struggle to come to terms with living without covid bloke. You have a lot invested in the idea of a disease threatening humanity.

I suspect that you’re a hypochondriac and have a psychological disorder related to health bloke. Your perspective is neither balanced, measured nor rational.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:27pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

so in summing up.

It's all about me.

None.

They are compulsory by proxy.

You wouldn’t understand bloke, it takes a modicum of sense to get your head around it. Your ten word posts are the extent of your acuity. It’s not the brevity, it’s the lack of insight bloke.

Put more simply…..you’re a dumb cunt bloke.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:29pm
Vic Local wrote:

https://twitter.com/whatsdoinmedia/status/1471767559565234178?s=20&t=ztq...
So blowin, are you the religious nut job, the bad breakdancer, the guy with the funny hat screaming FREE-DUMB, or the bloke with shit for brains at the back end of this video?

I’m the rational fella who understands you’re a weird little perverted scummy fucker who has zero compunction hitting up his fellow citizens for CASH whilst simultaneously knifing their democratic imperatives and their basic human rights.

That’s why you’re always harping on about grifters. It’s cause YOU are the grifter bloke.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:33pm
monkeyboy wrote:
burleigh wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

QLD 3 deaths:
2 fully jabbed
1 x 3 jabbed

Perhaps she knows Queenslanders better than we think :)

First rule of Covid Propaganda Fear Club : Never , ever mention the way Covid is almost exclusively a disease of the frail and the weak. At all times try, through omission and cherry picked exceptionalism, to portray the virus as a genuine equal threat to all members of society.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:36pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

so in summing up.

It's all about me.

None.

You wouldn’t understand bloke, it takes a modicum of sense to get your head around it. Your ten word posts are the extent of your acuity. It’s not the brevity, it’s the lack of insight bloke.

funny...always whinning, snowflake.

you on the piss today?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:37pm
Blowin wrote:
Stok wrote:
Blowin wrote:

Ahhh…the old chestnut of extrapolating statistically insignificant data into a population wide representation.

It was rubbish before and it’s rubbish now bloke.

There’s millions and millions of unvaccinated Australians and the death toll for two years of Death Plague is just over 3000 people. Almost all of whom would be dead of something else by now anyway.

Hard to fathom how you can dispute the very statistics you present. Your chart indisputably shows that covid is not the threat that the pandemic narrative has presented it to be. Covid is not an existential threat.

It’s the most overhyped, overblown and over exploited scenario in modern human history.

I think you might struggle to come to terms with living without covid bloke. You have a lot invested in the idea of a disease threatening humanity.

I suspect that you’re a hypochondriac and have a psychological disorder related to health bloke. Your perspective is neither balanced, measured nor rational.

"Your perspective is neither balanced, measured nor rational."

That's some serious irony.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:37pm

UK government just blinked on their political agenda. Hopefully the science and health will prevail and these inhumane mandates will be removed before any more damage is done.

https://amp.theguardian.com/society/2022/jan/18/health-department-warnin...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:41pm
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Fucking lol

Let me guess Stok, you got the snip but still wear a condom when slicing up the missus.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:42pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

so in summing up.

It's all about me.

None.

you on the piss today?

Bloke ….you’re wrong.

You’re wrong today , you were wrong yesterday and you’ll be wrong tomorrow. It’s because you’re both stupid and empathetically retarded.
The type of person who drowns kittens in a hessian bag. Your continued revelations regarding your proper evil attitude towards those you consider to be subhuman unvaccinated has made me realise you’re beyond redemption at your age. You’ve hardened into an unpleasant late middle aged sociopath.

They walk amongst us!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 4:52pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

so in summing up.

It's all about me.

None.

you on the piss today?

Bloke ….you’re wrong.

You’re wrong today , you were wrong yesterday and you’ll be wrong tomorrow. It’s because you’re both stupid and empathetically retarded.
The type of person who drowns kittens in a hessian bag. Your continued revelations regarding your proper evil attitude towards those you consider to be subhuman unvaccinated has made me realise you’re beyond redemption at your age. You’ve hardened into an unpleasant late middle aged sociopath.

They walk amongst us!

firing on all cylinders today, hey.

Kitten killer by drowning..that's a new one for you.

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 5:50pm

TELL THAT COVID VACCINE GENERAL CUNT TO GO FUCK HIMSELF.

I'm not in the military so you DO NOT order me around.

He has ZERO authourity over me.

Tell every other mofo who says you now must have the (never mentioned) third shot to go fuck themselves too.

Tell your boses NO !!

NO MEANS FUCKEN NO.!!

My body , My choice. (give 'em a bit of woke backwash).

Stare the cunts down. I did. You'll still have your job. They are strapped for staff anyhow.

And I mean you really need to look your bosses in the eye and say NO,

NO MEANS NO, I'm a good worker and disappointed it may come to this. but sack me if you must. I am NOT getting whacked up with anymore franken juice by your say so.

UK mandates getting turfed, Bidens mandates chucked outa fed courts.

It's crumbling folkes, hang tough.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 6:05pm

You might think you won there Donald, but I can assure you, you lost.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 6:12pm
Stok wrote:
Robo wrote:

You really think they all died from covid, nothing else wrong with them?

Still waiting on the stats for kids hospitalisations?

And clearly you think these poor people were at deaths door anyway, and their life doesn't count? Good job.

And kids hospitalisations? What? Did you ask me that? Sorry, let me do a quick call around to all the hospitals and find out for you, shouldn't take long.

Did I say their lives don't count, don't put words in my mouth. You said there was kids in hospital with covid all around the world so still waiting to see where you found that out?

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 6:14pm
Alana_a wrote:

Rafa the great.
Gee it hasn’t been a great result for COVID this tournament. Both Nadal and Kyrgios contracted it pre tournament and both have walked away with medals around their necks.
Hmmm , how on earth could this be?
I know, it must have been the vaccinations!!

No, it was the pickle juice. And FFS now I cant get any in Coles because every fuck@r has bought some...

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 6:33pm
Vic Local wrote:

Oh, and we are so blessed to have you back after such a prolonged absence.

The real Donald... Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 6:35pm
Stok wrote:

Lost what ? I've lost nothing.

You've lost your testes.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 7:14pm
Stok wrote:

Says the mask wearing, booster loving, Dan Andrew’s ball sucking guy that gave away his freedoms for a mild flu.

I assure you that you have lost Stok.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 7:31pm

Certainly a lot of truckies for a fringe group .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 8:13pm

Trusts cleared to use unvaccinated health staff amid reports of Javid U-turn https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/jan/30/nhs-england-could-employ... The Care Quality Commission (CQC) said it would implement the government diktat for mandatory jabs “fairly and proportionately”, amid fears that it will exacerbate the NHS’s existing staff crisis. It comes amid reports that Sajid Javid is planning to drop the requirement that health and care staff must be vaccinated. The Telegraph reported that the health secretary would meet fellow ministers on Monday to rubber-stamp the decision. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10458231/Sajid-Javid-SCRAPS-pla...

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 8:13pm

@Burleigh, I literally have more freedoms than you.

@Donald
You used your belief to hold your poor boss to ransom. They don't want to break the rules and risk a fine, but no, here comes Donald, who spends his time online pretending he's a trump fan and has done the research to conclude he is right and everyone else is wrong.

People won't forget that.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 8:19pm
Stok wrote:

@Burleigh, I literally have more freedoms than you.

@Donald
You used your belief to hold your poor boss to ransom. They don't want to break the rules and risk a fine, but no, here comes Donald, who spends his time online pretending he's a trump fan and has done the research to conclude he is right and everyone else is wrong.

People won't forget that.

Oh really? What extra freedoms have you got?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 8:22pm
Vic Local wrote:

Just checking in to see if any of you Swellnet anti-vax / anti everything fuckwits are currently at Parliament House demanding all politicians resign.
What a pack of morons. We have elections for that you utter fucking clowns. You don't get to storm parliament demanding resignations just because you're cooked fucking nutters and MPs have done something you don't like.

VL, the crazy has been dialed up considerably since you left, the highlight has to be Bluediamonds breakdown which concluded with him threatening to 'collect the skulls' of you, Roadkill and I.

Blowin has weighed in a few times to remind everyone that covid is mild (99.5% death rate!), and that he's a real food is medicine expert.

Same with Burleigh, but Burleighs now a confirmed anti science/everything nut job who hasn't had a tetanus shot for about 20 years.

Malone, McCullough and alternative treatments are still discussed with feverish excitement.

Oh and if you listen to the recognised experts in Australia and follow their advice, you're wrong.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 8:53pm
Stok wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

VL, the crazy has been dialed up considerably since you left, the highlight has to be Bluediamonds breakdown which concluded with him threatening to 'collect the skulls' of you, Roadkill and I.

Blowin has weighed in a few times to remind everyone that covid is mild (99.5% death rate!), and that he's a real food is medicine expert.

Same with Burleigh, but Burleighs now a confirmed anti science/everything nut job who hasn't had a tetanus shot for about 20 years.

Malone, McCullough and alternative treatments are still discussed with feverish excitement.

Oh and if you listen to the recognised experts in Australia and follow their advice, you're wrong.

all about perspective i guess, i thought things had only gotten decidedly more sane...

most certainly less hostile... at a minimum, more mature...

but I haven't had a tetanus for 20 years neither, probably much more....

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 9:01pm

p.s. I also think flu shots are for a special kind of ocd paranoid cornicopian thinking compliant cat...

if young and healthy

but yeh, we should probably all bend to wisest (and most paranoid and bought) amongst us...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 8:58pm
sypkan wrote:
Stok wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

all about perspective i guess, i thought things had only gotten decidedly more sane...

most certainly less hostile... at a minimum, more mature...

but I haven't had a tetanus for 20 years neither, probably much more....

Amazing you’re alive Sypkan. Stok would have written you off 8 years and 1 day after your last tetanus jab.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 9:23pm

You clowns do realise vaccines are essentially just deactivated virus strains, which help strengthen your immune systems.

;)

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 9:30pm

yep

do you realise nature is amazing?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 9:31pm

...and quite often best not overly tinkered with...

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 9:36pm

Yes nature is amazing.

One could say we were destined in our nature to develop the cognitive ability to industrialise, which in turn created new diseases and allowed them to spread quicker. Luckily, due to our natural, ever developing intelligence, we create effective ways to train our immune systems further to significantly reduce death and suffering.

So, whilst the human race is evolving on it's own natural path, there's the Burleighs and now the Sypkans among us who've let their irrational, imaginary fears get the better of them, now they want to regress to the days of needless death and suffering (i.e. before tetanus vaccines).

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 9:38pm
sypkan wrote:

...and quite often best not overly tinkered with...

Ahhhh!

If only our first nations people had you to guide them about the benefits of natural immunity! Whilst the novel viruses brought along by their colonoisers tore through their communities.