COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 2:15pm
bluediamond wrote:

And for those that don't matter.....nothing.

BD, don't you feel somewhat conflicted thanking someone called the real donald trump?

Trump is a flat out racist, disgustingly wealthy, shyster, sexist fuckwit who damaged the integrity of the US's democracy and is not actually associated with Australia in anyway.

Yet this tool on this forum, decided to name themselves that, and you're patting them on the back?

Am I missing something?

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 2:19pm

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 2:48pm
Stok wrote:
soggydog wrote:

Yeah stok, when did you stop listening to the experts and go down the anti-vaccine propaganda hole? Aren’t you supposed to do what the experts tell you to. You goose.

Well, I'm not going to lie, I do stay in touch with anti vax propaganda, to see what the messaging is like. Some of it rubs off on me u guess?
Both my kids have had covid, and are below the current age groups considered for vaxxing in Aus. If they were older, or the health advice was different I'd get appropriate advice and make my own choice.

Call me an anti vaxxer to If you want. I've always said my biggest gripe is those who push out their contrarian ideas not taking any accountability for what they're saying, and really, they only do it for their own selfish reasons.

- and make my own choice.-

So you do reserve the right to make your own choice ??

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 2:49pm

Here’s the reality of the fucked up political grandstanding going on. This is needless emotional torture of the type experienced by thousands and thousands of Australians since this drama started. WA is going to be flooded with Covid just as has other states. The world will not end when this happens. Quite the opposite-people wil realise that their lives have only completely resumed when the unscientific and ludicrous politically driven restrictions are lifted. They discover that the reality of covid for most people is just another sickness to which some unfortunately succumb but the vast , vast majority simply move past as with any other imild illness.

People realise that the hype around covid is empty hot air.

How many people separated from dying relatives? Loved ones kept apart so that MacGowan can pointlessly delay the arrival of the virus for another few days? How many individuals need to suffer so that MacGowan’s donors/ masters are appeased?

The crew in WA who are rubbing themselves raw celebrating two years without covid will soon enough realise, as the rest of us have already done, that living with covid is …..nothing. It’s like living with the flu.

The only challenge facing WA is the same issue which made the virus to be anything of substance, that is the determined and deliberate serial underfunding of the health system by the same politicians who’d have you believe they’re public saviours.

MacGowans true nature will be on display before too long. The only beneficiary of the closed WA borders is MacGowan’s career and even that is soon to be utterly reversed when the public sees the true state of the health system after MacGowan has sat on his hands for two years.

This is bad enough but the way he has tried to shift blame from himself to those few who’ve decided not to get the vaccine is despicable. He really needs to be persecuted for his hateful and cynical weaponisation of a public division he created for personal political advantage. He really needs to be held accountable for the evil ideology he’s imposed upon innocent citizens.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/doubles-finalist-expects-to-miss-son-s-b...

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 2:51pm

Ay! +1 to that Blowie

The real Donald... Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 2:51pm
Stok wrote:
bluediamond wrote:

And for those that don't matter.....nothing.

BD, don't you feel somewhat conflicted thanking someone called the real donald trump?

Trump is a flat out racist, disgustingly wealthy, shyster, sexist fuckwit who damaged the integrity of the US's democracy and is not actually associated with Australia in anyway.

Yet this tool on this forum, decided to name themselves that, and you're patting them on the back?

Am I missing something?

It's a bait ya fuckwit. !!!

And you owe 135 buck$ for new braid cos ya just spooled me.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:03pm

haha classic

The real Donald... Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:05pm

you're a dumb cunt stok.

A deadset intellectual pygmy.

Get your booster, get your omnicon booster in April, and July, and October.

Flu shot annually ? you weak pissant, getting sick occasionally is perfectly normal and natural, giving the self time to stop, rest, clense, recover, re-charge and soldier on.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:06pm

Damn you got me!

....and yes I do reserve the right to make my own choices?

Choices which I would make based on proper advice, and accept the consequences of such decisions. Wouldn't see me whinging on Swellnet forums about loss of freedoms for my choice.

You will see me continue to whinge about people who push their personal narratives though.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:08pm
The real Donald Trump wrote:

Flu shot annually ? you weak pissant...

You sure it's just a bait pal?

Is there a Trump 2020 flag someone in your house, which you take out on the odd occasion?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:11pm

The booster is working well, 36% take up for those that qualify in NSW. People are waking up to the con job. Feels good knowing I didn't let the government put that shit in me.
Wait till they want to microchip you lol

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:13pm

you're a dumb cunt stok.

Flu shot annually ? you weak pissant, getting sick occasionally is perfectly normal and natural, giving the self time to stop, rest, clense, recover, re-charge and soldier on.

Yep. The more he talks the further he plunges down the respect line.

He’s outed himself as a serial bedwetter by disclosing his annual flu shots despite only being in his mid thirties.

Bad Religion needs to update their song “ 21st century digital boy” to include a verse about being plugged into the corporate pharmaceutical profit conduit.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:13pm

2-EBB3-F65-62-E0-47-E6-8-E2-B-E70-B71-FC46-FB

The real Donald... Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:15pm
Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:21pm

you're a dumb cunt stok.

Yeah stuff the flu shot too lol, Mrs and I and 19 old daughter got forced last year to get it to visit a nursing home, when there was no flu around anyway, and it does nothing for covid haha
All about control.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:18pm
Blowin wrote:

you're a dumb cunt stok.

Yep. The more he talks the further he plunges down the respect line.

He’s outed himself as a serial bedwetter by disclosing his annual flu shots despite only being in his mid thirties.

Bad Religion needs to update their song “ 21st century digital boy” to include a verse about being plugged into the corporate pharmaceutical profit conduit.

35 and gets a regular flu shot lmaf, vaccine junkie!!

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:22pm

@Blowin

'He’s outed himself as a serial bedwetter by disclosing his annual flu shots despite only being in his mid thirties.'

That's some character defining text right there!

You do realise respect from you is flat out valued at zero to me right? Probably the same likewise though!

The real Donald... Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:28pm
Stok wrote:

Damn you got me!

....and yes I do reserve the right to make my own choices?

Choices which I would make based on proper advice, and accept the consequences of such decisions. Wouldn't see me whinging on Swellnet forums about loss of freedoms for my choice.

You will see me continue to whinge about people who push their personal narratives though.

so your a dumb cunt and a hypocrite.

You reserve personal choice but say others shouldn't have any ?

This whole omnicon wave was seeded and spread by the fully vacced - get it thru your thick head.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:30pm
Stok wrote:
Robo didn't you get banned for your childish outburst?

Yeah, just wanted to see if they do ban people on here and for what for, turns out for not much really except repeated posts lol.
You can say and call people whatever you want, threaten, racist comments all excepted apparently.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:34pm
Stok wrote:

@Blowin

'He’s outed himself as a serial bedwetter by disclosing his annual flu shots despite only being in his mid thirties.'

You do realise respect from you is flat out valued at zero to me right? Probably the same likewise though!

Stok the bed wetter. Has a nice ring to it and very fitting.

Flu shots, covid boosters, would consult a doctor who has NO choice but to recommend a covid jab for his kids if you’re not allergic to it (even then who knows)

What a sad life.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:51pm

This whole omnicon wave was seeded and spread by the fully vacced - get it thru your thick head.

Choice is always there Don, and I never say people shouldn't have a choice.

Seeded and spread by the fully vaxxed? So what? We re opened, ended lockdowns, of course it was going to happen? The vaccines proved their effectiveness by reducing the likelihood of death and serious disease, while you, like a broken record, keep banging on about how they're a failure because THEY DONT 100% STOP ALL TRANSMISSION!

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:54pm
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:

@Blowin

Flu shots, covid boosters, would consult a doctor who has NO choice but to recommend a covid jab for his kids if you’re not allergic to it (even then who knows)

What a sad life.

Call me whatever you like burleigh!

Yep, pretty sad wanting to use tried and tested medical science to avoid getting sick. I suppose you'd refuse penicillin, or a tetanus shot? I mean, seriously burleigh, how does it feel being so healthy that no disease poses any threat to you whatsoever? Do tell us.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:56pm
Robo][quote=Stok wrote:

Robo didn't you get banned for your childish outburst?

Yeah, just wanted to see if they do ban people on here and for what for, turns out for not much really except repeated posts lol.
You can say and call people whatever you want, threaten, racist comments all excepted apparently.

Fair enough.

I would've though BD's comment about him collecting my skull would've made him see some time! But I guess it's all just banter right! ;)

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 3:59pm

Funny how VL dissappeared at the same time this other knucklehead appeared. They speak almost an identical language.(minus VLs tourettes). Could it be?? That saves me a trip! 2 skulls instead of 3!!

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:01pm
bluediamond wrote:

Funny how VL dissappeared at the same time this other knucklehead appeared. They speak almost an identical language.(minus VLs tourettes). Could it be?? That saves me a trip! 2 skulls instead of 3!!

That comment is over the line bd. Not really called for.

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:05pm

NSW has reported its deadliest day of the pandemic so far on Sunday, surpassing its previous record set just a day earlier.

The state recorded 52 Covid-related deaths in the latest reporting period, after 49 people died with the virus on Saturday.

NSW chief health officer Kerry Chant said 31 of the 52 people who died were aged care residents.

“And of those 31 people, just two had received booster doses. 20 had received two doses of vaccine, two and received one dose and seven were not vaccinated,” she told reporters.

Of the 52 total deaths, 21 people died in aged care facilities, 31 people died in hospital, and no one died at home, Dr Chant said.

Three people were aged in their 60s, 11 people were in their 70s, 26 people were in their 80s, 11 were in the 90s, and one person was more than 100 years old.

NSW health officials have said older age is a significant risk factor for serious illness and death for Covid, particularly when combined with significant underlying health conditions.

Six of the 52 people who died had received three doses of a Covid vaccine, 32 people had received two doses, two people had received one dose, and 12 people were not vaccinated.

Desperate for victims now.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:02pm

Yeah, pull it back in a bit BD.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:02pm

Not forgetting i was replying to an imaginary war scenario that i was planning planted by aforementioned numbskull to which only an equally stupid reply was warranted.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:03pm

No worries Craig but yeah, it was a piss take obviously.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:05pm

No probs.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:05pm

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:09pm

Imaginary war scenario?

I just have missed that ‘context’ but it’s just not really appropes regardless.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:13pm
Stok wrote:

Choice is always there Don, and I never say people shouldn't have a choice.

Seeded and spread by the fully vaxxed? So what? We re opened, ended lockdowns, of course it was going to happen? The vaccines proved their effectiveness by reducing the likelihood of death and serious disease, while you, like a broken record, keep banging on about how they're a failure because THEY DONT STOP ANY TRANSMISSION!

Fixed that for you.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:16pm

Stok comes out as an anti vaxxer, reserves the right to personal choice once he’s done his own resurch. Places the comment on a public forum where it could influence others

Comedy gold

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:23pm
etarip wrote:

Imaginary war scenario?

I just have missed that ‘context’ but it’s just not really appropes regardless.

Fair enough Etarip.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:30pm

All good bd

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:41pm

BD, last week complaining about the standard of discussion. Proceeds to go into the gutter as usual.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:42pm

Robo, is back.
Lmao.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:43pm
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:

@Blowin

What a sad life.

Call me whatever you like burleigh!

Yep, pretty sad wanting to use tried and tested medical science to avoid getting sick. I suppose you'd refuse penicillin, or a tetanus shot? I mean, seriously burleigh, how does it feel being so healthy that no disease poses any threat to you whatsoever? Do tell us.

Have not had a tetanus shot since I was a teenager, and I would only take a pain relief in serious times.

Your body is an amazing tool if you allow it to be and fuel it correctly. Not just food, breath work etc.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 4:56pm

Yeah brah, activated almonds, quinoa and breathing cures everything.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 5:13pm
Roadkill wrote:

To be brutally honest, as someone who has an immune issue which MAY be the result of poor lifestyle choices, perhaps you should be paying heed to the advice of healthy people?

No one would expect you to bow down but at least you’d have the sense to not take the piss out of their successful decision making process.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 5:25pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

To be brutally honest, as someone who has an immune issue which MAY be the result of poor lifestyle choices, perhaps you should be paying heed to the advice of healthy people?

No one would expect you to bow down but at least you’d have the sense to not take the piss out of their successful decision making process.

I take the piss out of idiots that post, food is medicine type posts.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 5:42pm

When your diet is roadkill D5-F43-DA5-964-C-4-FCB-A6-BC-89-EDB7-B1-EE32

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 6:00pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Food is medicine. That is an incontrovertible fundamental truth.

Not surprised that you don’t understand. Seriously, between Stok’s and your own failures to grasp the most basic tenets of your own bodies, your bullying demands that everyone in the community accede to your demands regarding health sounds a lot like the Captain of the Titanic insisting everyone follow his advice on how to drive a ship.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 6:03pm

You’re out out of touch RK. My dad had a massive heart attack in the 80’s, lost 1/3 of his heart so changed his diet and lifestyle big time, and now hikes through the bush to go beach fishing at 83. Sad for you that you weren’t born into the family I was. Blessed for all I’ve been taught. Nothing stopping you though from opening your eyes to the science of chemistry, which is what nutrition is based off. Good luck to you for your future

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 6:03pm
Roadkill wrote:

You’re questioning food being medicine while banging on about getting an MRNA vaccine that does not work?

You also believe your getting this said vaccine is helping the community? You really have the brain of roadkill.

You do you, I’ll do me. Let’s see who needs big pharma to keep them “healthy”

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 6:03pm

“I take the piss out of people who post food is medicine type posts”

Same vibe:

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 6:06pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 6:08pm
Roadkill wrote:

Robo, is back.
Lmao.

Still been keeping one eye on your rubbish you post. What’s that story about your mum again i forget lol

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Sunday, 30 Jan 2022 at 6:14pm

What toadkill doesn’t get is by the time you need medicine it’s too late, lucky he has the drugs to save him.