COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 9:47pm

'fear'

whatever dude...

some of us just dont like your all in '...science has all the answers...' attitude, that seems to be editing out a heap of 'truth' to maintain its position...

not least the possbility of a lab leak

your position is so full of bullshit, bias, and contradictions itis just bizarre

and just oh so typical of a certain cohort of society...

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 9:51pm

Yes fear Sypkan.

You're thoughts about how the world works, how there's so much negativity happening at the core of groups and institutions who play major parts in how our world and societies function - is fear.

I don't deny there could've been a lab leak, yet I don't jump straight to sinister motives as the likely reasoning for it. You seem to think it's part of a grand plan.

You're also opting to not take a small medical procedure, in lieu of actually taking the small risk of contracting a virus. Seemingly because you fear the procedure is more risky, or again part of some grand plan, compared to the virus, which you keep telling yourself is mild.

That's fear alright.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 9:53pm

Also science is a path to discovery, and it certainly doesn't have all the answers.

What we know now may be wrong in 100 years.

You may be right, but it'll be dumb luck if you are.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 10:05pm
Stok wrote:

Also science is a path to discovery, and it certainly doesn't have all the answers.

What we know now may be wrong in 100 years.

You may be right, but it'll be dumb luck if you are.

Your immune system is also science Stok. Just not to money making kind of science you seem to get hard over because big boy Dan got up on stage and told you so.
Your stance changes the same time the “Victorian science” does.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 10:05pm
Stok wrote:

Yes fear Sypkan.

You're thoughts about how the world works, how there's so much negativity happening at the core of groups and institutions who play major parts in how our world and societies function - is fear.

I don't deny there could've been a lab leak, yet I don't jump straight to sinister motives as the likely reasoning for it. You seem to think it's part of a grand plan.

You're also opting to not take a small medical procedure, in lieu of actually taking the small risk of contracting a virus. Seemingly because you fear the procedure is more risky, or again part of some grand plan, compared to the virus, which you keep telling yourself is mild.

That's fear alright.

nah

nice guardinista psychonalyis...

again...

but nah

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 10:16pm

and btw, I took the vaccine

because I feared the virus... not the science...

well, not the science you are referring to

but I am totally dubious about the protection it afforded me...

totally!!

no fear abounds of the kind you would like to attribute

your view is warped and misguided

and so bloody mainstream, ignorant, and righteous... its nauseating...

you are the cult of the new weirdos

righteous and nutty to the core

oxrox's picture
oxrox's picture
oxrox Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 10:22pm

Just watched the news with the situation in Afghanistan ...... Think we will be ok in Oz. Not covid related but perspective for sure.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 10:28pm

the cult...

"American liberals are obsessed with finding ways to silence and censor their adversaries. Every week, if not every day, they have new targets they want de-platformed, banned, silenced, and otherwise prevented from speaking or being heard (by "liberals,” I mean the term of self-description used by the dominant wing of the Democratic Party)...."

"...When liberals’ favorite media outlets, from CNN and NBC to The New York Times and The Atlantic, spend four years disseminating one fabricated Russia story after the next — from the Kremlin hacking into Vermont's heating system and Putin's sexual blackmail over Trump to bounties on the heads of U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan, the Biden email archive being "Russian disinformation,” and a magical mystery weapon that injures American brains with cricket noises — none of that is "disinformation” that requires banishment. Nor are false claims that COVID's origin has proven to be zoonotic rather than a lab leak, the vastly overstated claim that vaccines prevent transmission of COVID, or that Julian Assange stole classified documents and caused people to die. Corporate outlets beloved by liberals are free to spout serious falsehoods without being deemed guilty of disinformation, and, because of that, do so routinely.

This "disinformation" term is reserved for those who question liberal pieties, not for those devoted to affirming them. That is the real functional definition of “disinformation” and of its little cousin, “misinformation.” It is not possible to disagree with liberals or see the world differently than they see it. The only two choices are unthinking submission to their dogma or acting as an agent of "disinformation.” Dissent does not exist to them; any deviation from their worldview is inherently dangerous — to the point that it cannot be heard..."

"...The one bright spot in all this — and it is a significant one — is that liberals have become such extremists in their quest to silence all adversaries that they are generating their own backlash, based in disgust for their tyrannical fanaticism. In response to the Post attack, Substack issued a gloriously defiant statement re-affirming its commitment to guaranteeing free discourse. They also repudiated the hubristic belief that they are competent to act as arbiters of Truth and Falsity, Good and Bad. “Society has a trust problem. More censorship will only make it worse,” read the headline on the post from Substack's founders. The body of their post reads like a free speech manifesto:..."

"...The U.K.'s Royal Society, its national academy of scientists, this month echoed Substack's view that censorship, beyond its moral dimensions and political dangers, is ineffective and breeds even more distrust in pronouncements by authorities. “Governments and social media platforms should not rely on content removal for combatting harmful scientific misinformation online." "There is,” they concluded, "little evidence that calls for major platforms to remove offending content will limit scientific misinformation’s harms” and "such measures could even drive it to harder-to-address corners of the internet and exacerbate feelings of distrust in authorities.”

As both Rogan's success and collapsing faith and interest in traditional corporate media outlets proves, there is a growing hunger for discourse that is liberated from the tight controls of liberal media corporations and their petulant, herd-like employees..."

"...In sum, censorship — once the province of the American Right during the heydey of the Moral Majority of the 1980s — now occurs in isolated instances in that faction. In modern-day American liberalism, however, censorship is a virtual religion. They simply cannot abide the idea that anyone who thinks differently or sees the world differently than they should be heard. That is why there is much more at stake in this campaign to have Rogan removed from Spotify than whether this extremely popular podcast host will continue to be heard there or on another platform. If liberals succeed in pressuring Spotify to abandon their most valuable commodity, it will mean nobody is safe from their petty-tyrant tactics. But if they fail, it can embolden other platforms to similarly defy these bullying tactics, keeping our discourse a bit more free for just awhile longer."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/greenwald-pressure-campaign-remove-j...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 10:28pm

yes, the usual nutters will bag zerohedge...

but before you do... maybe google glen greenwald, and his politics... and ask yourself, why does he now find himself at zerohedge?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 10:32pm
oxrox wrote:

Just watched the news with the situation in Afghanistan ...... Think we will be ok in Oz. Not covid related but perspective for sure.

Good call Oxrox

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 10:33pm

LOL Sypkan.

'American Liberals'.

That's where I stopped reading.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 10:39pm

@sypkan

The weird thing about censorship, is it used to be the religious conservatives that were always wanting to censor everything and were offended by everything, and liberals (in the traditional meaning of the word) were against censorship, but now they are the main driver of censorship and offended by anything and everything.

Go figure.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 10:40pm

stay ignorant champ

it's good to be right all the time...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 10:42pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

@sypkan

The weird thing about censorship, is it used to be the religious conservatives that were always wanting to censor everything and were offended by everything, and liberals (in the traditional meaning of the word) were against censorship, but now they are the main driver of censorship and offended by anything and everything.

Go figure.

and that is why it is a cult

the dogmatic religious fervour is patently obvious...

to outsiders

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 10:47pm
sypkan wrote:

totally!!

"but I am totally dubious about the protection it afforded me..."

You may have some answers soon mate:

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/health/explosive-questions-cou...

"The court asked for information on which virus variants were associated with these numbers, a breakdown by age cohort, and for “percentage allocation” outlining where infections occurred, such as family, work, shopping or leisure activities.

Another question asked, “By what factor does wearing an FFP2 mask indoors or outdoors reduce the risk of infection or transmission?”

A number of other questions related to vaccines, with the court requesting data on their efficacy in reducing severe illness, preventing transmission, and the durability of protection.

“By what factor does Covid vaccination reduce the risk of severe disease?” the court wrote.

“In media reports, there was talk of up to 95 per cent. Now, the general risk of dying from Covid-19 (not differentiated by age and health status) currently appears to be 0.1516 per cent.

“What does a stated vaccination efficacy of, for example, 95 per cent refer to? What do absolute and relative risk reduction mean in this context?”

The letter also requested the Covid-related hospitalisation risk over a one-year period for an unvaccinated 25-year-old compared with a double-vaccinated 25-year-old, and the same for a 65-year-old."

"But in order to justify his government’s heavy-handed rules, the court has asked Health Minister Wolfgang Mückstein to provide data across a broad range of topics including hospitalisations and deaths “with” as opposed to “from” Covid-19, the efficacy of masks and vaccines, and evidence supporting the now-rescinded “lockdown for the unvaccinated”.

“The ‘lockdown for the unvaccinated’ is likely to be based, among other things, on the consideration that persons with Covid vaccination have a higher risk of hospitalisation than vaccinated persons, which is likely to entail a higher risk for the healthcare system,” the court wrote.

“What is the effect of the ‘lockdown for the unvaccinated on the hospital burden, expressed in percentages?”

"Two days after the letter was sent, Austria lifted the measure."

--------

Some very pointed questions. This is something I am going to be paying very close attention to.

Austrian gov't has until February 18 to respond.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 11:29pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

@sypkan

Go figure.

Could that be because now religious conservatives are faced with a world they despise? The progressions we've made in the last few decades around equality, recognition etc for example, have been pretty much directly against their preferences.

Conservatives are tired of not being listened to again so they're lashing out, and using a myriad of attention capturing techniques to break apart the mainstream narratives. One of which could easily be covid vaccines.

Hmmmm wonder if this is a conspiracy theory? If not, I could patent it if I was a more savvy grifter.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 11:34pm

You can't patent a theory nor copyright one either so you'll just have to stick to grifting whether savvy or not.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 11:36pm
Ben Harding wrote:
sypkan wrote:

totally!!

"but I am totally dubious about the protection it afforded me..."

You may have some answers soon mate:

"The court asked for information on which virus variants were associated with these numbers, a breakdown by age cohort, and for “percentage allocation” outlining where infections occurred, such as family, work, shopping or leisure activities.

Another question asked, “By what factor does wearing an FFP2 mask indoors or outdoors reduce the risk of infection or transmission?”

A number of other questions related to vaccines, with the court requesting data on their efficacy in reducing severe illness, preventing transmission, and the durability of protection.

“By what factor does Covid vaccination reduce the risk of severe disease?” the court wrote.

“In media reports, there was talk of up to 95 per cent. Now, the general risk of dying from Covid-19 (not differentiated by age and health status) currently appears to be 0.1516 per cent.

“What does a stated vaccination efficacy of, for example, 95 per cent refer to? What do absolute and relative risk reduction mean in this context?”

The letter also requested the Covid-related hospitalisation risk over a one-year period for an unvaccinated 25-year-old compared with a double-vaccinated 25-year-old, and the same for a 65-year-old."

"But in order to justify his government’s heavy-handed rules, the court has asked Health Minister Wolfgang Mückstein to provide data across a broad range of topics including hospitalisations and deaths “with” as opposed to “from” Covid-19, the efficacy of masks and vaccines, and evidence supporting the now-rescinded “lockdown for the unvaccinated”.

“The ‘lockdown for the unvaccinated’ is likely to be based, among other things, on the consideration that persons with Covid vaccination have a higher risk of hospitalisation than vaccinated persons, which is likely to entail a higher risk for the healthcare system,” the court wrote.

“What is the effect of the ‘lockdown for the unvaccinated on the hospital burden, expressed in percentages?”

"Two days after the letter was sent, Austria lifted the measure."

--------

Some very pointed questions. This is something I am going to be paying very close attention to.

Austrian gov't has until February 18 to respond.

This is great Ben. Thanks for sharing.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 31 Jan 2022 at 11:41pm

pointed questions indeed ben...

that need asking

slowly getting there... ever so, oh so slowly....

this is key

some pretty impressive numbers getting around (if marketing is your thing...)

but what do they actually mean?

and this...

'...absolute risk versus relative risk...'

(that blowin's been rattling on about)

is significantly key

but conveniently overlooked....

grossly overlooked

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:04am

Oh dear God.

I foresee a Zuckerberg v.s. US congress question time scenario, happening here in Aus.

The deadshit opportunists will be the ones with all the questions.....Pauline Hanson would definitely come with a long fucking list, for example, asking representatives from our scientific institutions:

"Can you please explain to moi, the difference between absolute and relative risk reduction? And why did you use this information to promise us the vaccines will end the pandemic"?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:02am
zenagain wrote:

You can't patent a theory nor copyright one either so you'll just have to stick to grifting whether savvy or not.

Maybe I'll screenshot my post and sell it as an NTF. Call it 'A New Truth'.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:36am
Stok wrote:

Oh dear God.

I foresee a Zuckerberg v.s. US congress question time scenario, happening here in Aus.

The deadshit opportunists will be the ones with all the questions.....Pauline Hanson would definitely come with a long fucking list, for example, asking representatives from our scientific institutions:

"Can you please explain to moi, the difference between absolute and relative risk reduction? And why did you use this information to promise us the vaccines will end the pandemic"?

@stok, are you trying to say you have issues with the Austrian Constitutional Court putting these questions to the Austrian government? If so, why?? I don't understand you deflecting this to a bizarre fictitious scenario as you so often do instead of addressing the actual topic as it was presented.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:42am
Stok wrote:

Oh dear God.

...yeh, because only right wing nut jobs like pauline hanson believe politicians, scientists and corporations should be accountable for the unprecedented public money and power they have wielded for the last two years...

only right wing nut jobs would seek some truth and accountability from such established powers and the corporate structure...

thanks stok, for proving everyday that 'progressives' are the new conservative...

embracing all that that entails...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:56am

Exclusive Worldly Wavepool Line Up
(CDC Pool Rules / American Dream Wave Pool )

"There is no evidence that the virus that causes Covid-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, spas, or water play areas. Proper operation and maintenance (including disinfection with chlorine and bromine) of these facilities should inactivate the virus in the water!"

Unrestricted unvaxed Wave Pools (Go For it)
UK Wave + Snowdonia
US Ranch / Waco / American Dream / Big Surf / Typhoon Lagoon > all US Wave Parks are for all.
Swiss Alaia Bay
South Korea Wave Park
Japan Surf Stadium
Siam Park + Sweden / Norway / India / Philippines (Wave / Flow Parks are Open to all!)

Oz > ACT Big Splash / Pools are open to all unless entered via "Skate or VIP Gym"
SA + NSW Swim Pools are open to all + All Wave Parks > Raging Waters Wave Pool
https://scontent.fbne6-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.18172-8/15392952_1787156658...
NSW Jamberoo
https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/af/6c/6c/filename-jul...
NT Wave Lagoon is open to all.
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/D386WB/wave-lagoon-darwin-waterfront-developme...

Nation's City Pools with Vax Only but with Regional Wave Pools still open to all)
These nations could go eitherway...State Control pushing for bans but regions don't like it.
Basically it reads Govt bullying major tourism players & Councils to do their bidding (see Summary)

Brazil Beach Park (Many are Vax only) > Eco Park Wave Pool is open (re: Vax laws are by region)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A0_TaPGCEAAweu2.jpg
Germany wave pools (Vax re: By Hot Region) > Many Flow Waves (Solo) are OK for all.
China Wave Pool (re: Traffic Light bans Hot Region) > International would work the same ( re: Oz Risk!)
Canada - World Wave Pool is Vax
Calypso Wave Pool (Regions) is open to all
Qld (Goldie Wave Pools -Vax) vs Southbank Beach + all Council Pools + Nth Flow - Pools are open!
Russia is also one step from total unvaxed bans..."Flow are OK but Wave Pools are Vax only.

Hardcore end of the World Pool Rules...(Note these States / Nations also have Fashion Police!)
Wave Parks 10 page Vax T&C reads like an end of the World contract / blood dripping down the page!
Cheer up! tbb searched real hard on this one > { How to make Wave Park Vax look like Fun }

Malaysia Sunway Lagoon (Vax Only!) Fun Vax Promo looks kinda cool...in a fucked up way! (Ok! tbb lied!)
https://sunwaylagoon.com/

Q: "What's Black & White & Red all over!"
A: "100 page Vax T&C Welcome on a VIP Theme Park site!"

WA > Vax only Wave Pools / Indoor Pools (Some councils salvaged outdoor Pools for a week or two!)
Vic > All Wave-Pools are forbidden to Unvaxed (Exemption : [L] to swim Lessons for fast Learners!)
NZ > (Green light) affords Civic pool Swimming but Private Wave-Pools can continue to ban Unvaxed.
Italy ban unvaxed from Pools until they've been infected...must pass the green pee in the pool test!
France > Message from the Wave Pool life Guard...
"I really want to piss off people who are not Vaxed...I will keep going until the end! That is the strategy!"
[ No Le Poo Poo Wave Pool Entry 2022 - 2222222 ] or 2 weeks after Next Mars Invasion!

Summary
A few Nations decided to Close Wave Pools in 2020/21 & haven't reopened!
Bully nations keep leaning on regions & donors to crossover to the dark side...
The undertone is very much for less Laws but Bullies are all powerful & France are walking a thin line!

tbb has gotta salute the Conservative swellnet crew that outed Labor as the real Police State Junkies.
Labor Police States- Vic / Qld / WA / NZ all lite on Vax Data with Mass Vax Poll boosts to divide & rule!

Fun Police are mandating Pester Power to guilt Parents into Zomboid Happy Family compliance.

State Pools open but force iconic Tourism Wave Pools to lock out unvaxed...(Politicizing the Pandemic!)
(Public / Private Pool of same size by same builder but one must open the other must ban for life?)
#1 Labor Party Policy : "Only the Unvaxed Evil Twin can spread Covid." [Poll says! 95% of Oz agrees!]
Mass Psychosis! Complete dangerous disregard for Vax / Virus Health & Science...that's what we got!

Here's a few Vax Rules to steam up yer Wave Pool Barrel.

Wave Pool Season Passes-Dreamworld refunded > Wet'n'Wild /Seaworld delay 3-6 mths (Interesting!)
https://www.parkz.com.au/forums/topic/10221-non-vaccinated-banned-from-t...

Vaccinated Body Corp Committees to rewrite Pool Rules...this already happened in 2020 & again?
Could be that 10% of residents pay bodycorp for infectious VIP's to bully them outta yer own pool Party!
https://www.lookupstrata.com.au/nat-committees-stop-unvaccinated-residen...

Incredibly UK/NSW/SA Liberals share Vax data spikes & allow all to surf'n'swim together...no issues!
Labor bullies divide & conquer tactics may win IV unlosable election but they're losing a heap of cred!
tbb is fast distancing himself as far possible from these Police State lying bullies...[ Vote Joh 4 PM ]

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:58am
Stok wrote:
zenagain wrote:

Maybe I'll screenshot my post and sell it as an NTF. Call it 'A New Truth'.

What's an NTF?

Do you mean NFT?

Anyhoo- grift away...

The real Donald Trump's picture
The real Donald... Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 5:07am

SO looks like Dan Andrews mandated 3rd shot with ZERO health advice, CHO Sutton says he wasn't consulted.

NOT the first time dictator stairman Dan has pulled "science" outa his own ass.

Couple of days ago he was saying it's "mandatory" to follow the "science".

To think Victorians will re-elect this maggot is warped parallel universe stupid.

The real Donald... Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 5:17am

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 7:45am

ABC morning news had Norman Swan saying if you have had omicron you should have good protection against being infected a second time. Greg Hunt however says if you are double vaccinated then get omicron you still need a booster. Where is Hunts ‘ science ‘ coming from.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 8:15am
Stok wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

@sypkan

Go figure.

Could that be because now religious conservatives are faced with a world they despise? The progressions we've made in the last few decades around equality, recognition etc for example, have been pretty much directly against their preferences.

Conservatives are tired of not being listened to again so they're lashing out, and using a myriad of attention capturing techniques to break apart the mainstream narratives. One of which could easily be covid vaccines.

Hmmmm wonder if this is a conspiracy theory? If not, I could patent it if I was a more savvy grifter.

Firstly im talking religious conservatives, there is many different types of conservatives.

No i think even religious conservatives in the most part have adapted and evolved just at a slower rate, so most have caught up to a decent level of acceptance on most issues, for instance even in church settings you generally have women doing leading roles, we even have gay ministers etc

Christianity gets targeted a lot but its actually undertaken a lot of reform especially compared to other religions like Islam.

There is only the odd issue left where there is still a clear divide like say abortion issue, but many non religious people and non conservatives also dont support abortions or just have mixed feelings on the issue.

And the more radical religious conservatives are probably still whinging in the background but on most issues are a tiny minority and generally just ignore these days.

While on the flip side liberals (again in the traditional meaning of the word)or so called progressives, have pushed past the level of sanity and balance because in their mind they always need to be progressing and moving forward, they dont know when the goal is achieved, the race may be over and there they are still running into the hills.

Which then sends them into this crazy woke realm and censorship and cancel culture.

You can see examples of it in pretty much every topic for example something like racism, these days you would be hard pressed to find a true racist, now the biggest problem we have with issues of race comes from the extreme woke who cause all types of division between people of different colours and have crazy and very dangerous and divisive things like critical race theory.

BTW. Although its true that there is a conservative element to the anti vax, anti mandate, anti lockdown crowd, or more conservative media have latched onto it, as we have talked about many many times its in no way limited to conservatives, generally its people with no real political leanings and also includes many on the left especially the new age crowd as we see in the Byron area where in Australia the movement is the strongest.

And many of the most passionate on the topic here are left leaning like Blowin and Blue Diamond for instance, while people like myself a conservative are fully vaxed and have quite moderate views on the topic.(see below)

Lockdowns=Understood they were needed in early days, but went a bit far in the end and should never happen again.
Face mask= Happy to wear one to shops etc, but not outdoors.
Vax=Think people should get vaccinated especially high risk groups, but also think it should be a choice and people not demonised for their choice.
Child vax- Seem pointless considering they are such a low risk group and vax clearly doesnt prevent transmission to ay real degree.
Mandates= Seem pointless and divisive seeing vax doesnt prevent transmission to any real degree

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 8:15am
Supafreak wrote:

ABC morning news had Norman Swan saying if you have had omicron you should have good protection against being infected a second time. Greg Hunt however says if you are double vaccinated then get omicron you still need a booster. Where is Hunts ‘ science ‘ coming from.

So so sad. Hunts advice comes from $cience. Not science.

Faceless men using our politicians as puppets.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 8:18am

Just heard Nick Coatsworth say on the today show, if you get vaccinated you won't get covid lol

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 8:21am

As the narrative crumbles, don't let them deny the facts.

"It was never claimed to stop transmission"

Oh yeah ?

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/553773-fauci-vaccinated-p...

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 8:24am
Stok wrote:

Oh dear God.

Still waiting for your proof on hospitalisations for 5-12 years olds with covid around the world you said?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 8:24am
aaron61 wrote:

As the narrative crumbles, don't let them deny the facts.

"It was never claimed to stop transmission"

Oh yeah ?

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/553773-fauci-vaccinated-p...

Every single Premier and CHO in Australia told lies to the Australian public every day. They still are.

If they lied about it stopping transmission (delta included) what else are they lying about?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 8:35am
Robo wrote:

Just heard Nick Coatsworth say on the today show, if you get vaccinated you won't get covid lol

and then you woke up.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 9:26am
aaron61 wrote:

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/covid-affects-your-memory

That was a good article aaron61 . I have read some previous tablet articles but couldn’t remember which way they leaned . A quick check found this and their credibility was also rated high . https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/tablet-magazine/

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 9:41am

Norman Swan just repeated what he said on this morning’s ABC “ if you have had omicron you are well protected if you become infected again “. Meanwhile there is hesitancy in boosters uptake in NSW and Victoria , maybe Swan will be charged with inciting hesitancy for simply ‘ following the science ‘

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 9:56am

I wonder if any of the anti vax crew, who love posting ZDoggMD, when it suits their bias, would be posting this. I imagine not, thus I will.
Omicron is not, just a mild thing.

Dr. Rachel Zoffness recently contracted Omicron. She takes issue with the label "mild" and here's why.
https://zdoggmd.com/pain-points-2/?fbclid=IwAR3nWQVkfTxFZftxZYYukkHFPENA...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 10:08am
Roadkill wrote:

I wonder if any of the anti vax crew, who love posting ZDoggMD, when it suits their bias, would be posting this. I imagine not, thus I will.

Dr. Rachel Zoffness recently contracted Omicron. She takes issue with the label "mild" and here's why.

Next you’ll be trying to convince us the common cold isn’t mild.
I’m sure it kills lots of half dead people too

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 10:09am
sypkan wrote:

p.s. I also think flu shots are for a special kind of ocd paranoid cornicopian thinking compliant cat...

if young and healthy

but yeh, we should probably all bend to wisest (and most paranoid and bought) amongst us...

including your above post, you just hit him with a knock out punch that i doubt he would even know it hit him, bahaahh you made my morning, cheers

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 10:12am
Stok wrote:

Yes nature is amazing.

One could say we were destined in our nature to develop the cognitive ability to industrialise, which in turn created new diseases and allowed them to spread quicker. Luckily, due to our natural, ever developing intelligence, we create effective ways to train our immune systems further to significantly reduce death and suffering.

So, whilst the human race is evolving on it's own natural path, there's the Burleighs and now the Sypkans among us who've let their irrational, imaginary fears get the better of them, now they want to regress to the days of needless death and suffering (i.e. before tetanus vaccines).

Luckily, due to our natural, ever developing intelligence, bahahaha, what happened to you then,

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 10:27am
Roadkill wrote:

I can’t recall any ‘ anti-vaxx ‘ crew posting anything from Zdogg , but I could be wrong , or roaddill is making shit up again .

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 10:58am

Roadkill takes two weeks off for a common cold. The rest of us just get on with it

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 11:18am

TGA report 696188 - 18th January
5 year old girl suffers stroke after covid vaccine

Now just imagine this was your 5 year old daughter. Vaccinated for a disease with a survival rate of 99.99% to protect the already dying.
Now she is scarred for the rest of her life all because of bed wetter like Stok, roadkill and Co.

It’s a mental disease to believe you need to vaccine kids for a disease that only kills the dying.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 11:23am
burleigh wrote:

TGA report 696188 - 18th January
5 year old girl suffers stroke after covid vaccine

Now just imagine this was your 5 year old daughter. Vaccinated for a disease with a survival rate of 99.99% to protect the already dying.
Now she is scarred for the rest of her life all because of bed wetter like Stok, roadkill and Co.

It’s a mental disease to believe you need to vaccine kids for a disease that only kills the dying.

That is messed up. Fark. So heavy.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 11:33am

Ben Harding posted this yesterday..
It's news.com, so always weary of anything they report, however, it's obviously a legitimate story. Just wondering why, there is no record anywhere else on the internet of this happening. I've tried different kinds of words in the google search box, but it's only this one article that comes up. Can anyone else find something on it? Surely, this is huge news developing??? In the grandscheme of this whole Covid narrative, shouldn't this be taking front and centre of the news items world wide, no matter which side of the debate you sit? I'm baffled there's no other reports of this anywhere.

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 11:36am
sypkan wrote:
Stok wrote:

Oh dear God.

...yeh, because only right wing nut jobs like pauline hanson believe politicians, scientists and corporations should be accountable for the unprecedented public money and power they have wielded for the last two years...

only right wing nut jobs would seek some truth and accountability from such established powers and the corporate structure...

thanks stok, for proving everyday that 'progressives' are the new conservative...

embracing all that that entails...

your on fire sypkan, this clown and his ilk are loosing the battle, they will never accept that maybe the road they went down is a dead end street

i doubt you will get a response to any direct question you asked

last week i posted a statement about a conversation i had with my doctor about trying understand how we know what variants we contract, as i asked my doctor, stok, ridiculed my statement, the answer i was given by my doctor, and never once tried to engage in debate or put up a response as to why or how they know what variants are out they, the class muppet is loosing and cant accept it

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 11:38am

Link to that burleigh ?

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 11:54am
bluediamond wrote:

Ben Harding posted this yesterday..

It's news.com, so always weary of anything they report, however, it's obviously a legitimate story. Just wondering why, there is no record anywhere else on the internet of this happening. I've tried different kinds of words in the google search box, but it's only this one article that comes up. Can anyone else find something on it? Surely, this is huge news developing??? In the grandscheme of this whole Covid narrative, shouldn't this be taking front and centre of the news items world wide, no matter which side of the debate you sit? I'm baffled there's no other reports of this anywhere.

Google!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=austria+covid+court&t=ofa&ia=web

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/explosive-questions-court-demands-data-...

https://www.balkanstimes.eu/2022/01/31/austria-court-demands-data-from-h...