COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 11:47am

Yep searched for that Burleigh but can't find, got a link?

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 11:49am

I'm thinking that's made up as the TGA don't put numbers to their reports..

lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 11:51am

I found nothing either.
BD willing to eat it up though.

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 11:59am

Looks like a memo from above has gone out to all propaganda outlets:
NEW NARRATIVE/DAMAGE CONTROL
“The vaccines were primarily designed to reduce severity of covid”

“Dunno if they will buy it this time”…
“Of course they’ll buy it. The public are all racist, mysoginist, idiots.. hahahahahahahha!!!!!!!”

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:09pm

We are led by morons.

Health Officer Dr John Gerrard said of the most recent victims, two were in their 70s, four in their 80s and four in their 90s.
Two were unvaccinated, eight had received two doses and none had received a booster.
Health Minister Yvette D'Ath said she would be writing to the Commonwealth to express her concerns about the vulnerability of aged care centres.

Stop press: Old people in care passing away.

Running short on supply of elixer of life supplies.

Grave fears held for people older than average lifespan.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:20pm
Craig wrote:

TGA do have report numbers Craig. You know what assumptions do right?

for the people interested. You click here to see all reports

https://apps.tga.gov.au/PROD/DAEN/daen-report.aspx

Children started getting jabbed on 10th January

Enter Covid for the medicine - select all 4 available
Then dates - 10th Jan to 18th Jan (this is the latest date as reporting is 2 weeks behind)
Choose list of reports by age to see the youngest first.

Everything from strokes to wrong vaccine given.

Yes i expect the bed wetters to pick holes in this reporting because not all or "serious" illnesses, however its all there for you to see, from the extremely bad and the general headaches etc.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:10pm

Waiting for the evidence on that claim from the head village idiot.
I can’t find anything as reported.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:12pm
bluediamond wrote:
burleigh wrote:

TGA report 696188 - 18th January
5 year old girl suffers stroke after covid vaccine

Now just imagine this was your 5 year old daughter. Vaccinated for a disease with a survival rate of 99.99% to protect the already dying.
Now she is scarred for the rest of her life all because of bed wetter like Stok, roadkill and Co.

It’s a mental disease to believe you need to vaccine kids for a disease that only kills the dying.

That is messed up. Fark. So heavy.

What happened to questioning it, BD? Hook line and sinker you are so gullible.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:13pm

Lockjaw set in should of had that Tetanus Booster.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:21pm
udo wrote:

Lockjaw set in should of had that Tetanus Booster.

Looks like you have egg on your face UDO. I have posted it all lock jaw free.

Look it all up if you have the brain capacity.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:25pm

Mate if its Legit just put the Link up
Whats the Problem with doing that...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:26pm
udo wrote:

Mate if its Legit just put the Link up
Whats the Problem with doing that...

It is legit and i did post the link. It involves typing a few dates so i understand if its beyond you.

Scroll up.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:27pm
burleigh wrote:
Craig wrote:

You said "TGA report 696188 - 18th January". I searched for that and found the reporting for 20th of January and those weekly reports don't have a number.

OK so you're talking about an individual report.

Found it thanks..

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:29pm
Craig wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Craig wrote:

You said "TGA report 696188 - 18th January". I searched for that and found the reporting for 20th of January and those weekly reports don't have a number.

OK so you're talking about an individual report.

Found it thanks..

Thats right. How many five year olds have this:
https://radiopaedia.org/articles/basal-ganglia-haemorrhage-2

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:35pm

Yeah very unfortunate, hopefully the girl makes a full recovery.

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:38pm

Unfortunate indeed.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:47pm

1 day - 18th January

4 kids under the age of 18 received wrong vaccine.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 12:52pm
Robo wrote:

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/why-spotify-chose-controvers...

Robo, have you been to the media yet in regards to your 3/4 family member that you confirmed as developing cancer after getting vacinated?

I really think something as serious as that needs to be bought to the attention of everyone getting vaxxed.

I hope burleigh, bd and blowin are highlighting this serious issue everywhere they can?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:00pm

Nothing to say on the 5 year old girl who suffered a stroke after the vaccine RK?
Sad but not surprising from the king bed wetter himself.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:03pm
burleigh wrote:

Nothing to say on the 5 year old girl who suffered a stroke after the vaccine RK?

Suspected stroke. That is what is noted.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:06pm

This thread has really taken a dive if pro vaxers think someone would post that about a 5 year old to make a point and it wasn't true. Serious sickos, the poison has really messed you all up.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:05pm
burleigh wrote:

btw, I have clearly said I do not support young kids getting vaxxed...yet you and the other dicks choose to ignore this.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:07pm
Robo wrote:

This thread has really taken a dive if pro vaxers think someone would post that about a 5 year old and to make a point and it wasn't true. Serious sickos, the poison has really messed you all up.

well anti vaxers are the worst at using others misfortune to promote their bias....they even have bs instagram accounts they post that are full of BS.

look in the mirror if you want to see a sicko..

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:07pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:

Robo, have you been to the media yet in regards to your 3/4 family member that you confirmed as developing cancer after getting vacinated?

I really think something as serious as that needs to be bought to the attention of everyone getting vaxxed.

I hope burleigh, bd and blowin are highlighting this serious issue everywhere they can?

did your mother get covid from the unvaxed in the cafe and did you kill them lol

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:07pm
Supafreak wrote:

Norman Swan just repeated what he said on this morning’s ABC “ if you have had omicron you are well protected if you become infected again “. Meanwhile there is hesitancy in boosters uptake in NSW and Victoria , maybe Swan will be charged with inciting hesitancy for simply ‘ following the science ‘

Swan and Tegan Taylor have been happy to question, very balanced, rational, up to date and a bit of a light in amongst the noise.

Unlike this thread.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:09pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

btw, I have clearly said I do not support young kids getting vaxxed...yet you and the other dicks choose to ignore this.

Fair point, you have.

However you wrote it/me off earlier today for posting it. I provided the link to back it up then crickets. This is why i followed it up.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:14pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:

This thread has really taken a dive if pro vaxers think someone would post that about a 5 year old and to make a point and it wasn't true. Serious sickos, the poison has really messed you all up.

well anti vaxers are the worst at using others misfortune to promote their bias....they even have bs instagram accounts they post that are full of BS.

look in the mirror if you want to see a sicko..

you are the only sicko on this forum scumbag

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:15pm
I focus wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Norman Swan just repeated what he said on this morning’s ABC “ if you have had omicron you are well protected if you become infected again “. Meanwhile there is hesitancy in boosters uptake in NSW and Victoria , maybe Swan will be charged with inciting hesitancy for simply ‘ following the science ‘

Swan and Tegan Taylor have been happy to question, very balanced, rational, up to date and a bit of a light in amongst the noise.

Unlike this thread.

but how do we know what variant we have, i was never told by nsw health when i tested positive, and my doctor doesnt know either, or how they know what variant you have,

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:16pm
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:

did your mother get covid from the unvaxed in the cafe and did you kill them lol

That is all ya got, Robo?

3/4 family members get cancer from a vaccine? and you have a pissweak reply.
You know why, burleigh, bd and blowin never squeal about your 3/4 family members that developed cancer? ..because even they know you are full of shit bs artist.

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:17pm
aaron61 wrote:

As the narrative crumbles, don't let them deny the facts.

"It was never claimed to stop transmission"

Oh yeah ?

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/553773-fauci-vaccinated-p...

and dont forget the is old doosy,
get vaccinated to protect your community, and to protect your elderly grandparents from getting covid,

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:20pm

Covid fanatics = Online fanatics

“The “many false realities” problem of modern technological societies has been brought to the fore by Covid. For most people, the virus has played no role in their life, other than the disruptions to their daily life by government policy. Most people know Covid to be local politicians giving speeches about something that may not even exist, while imposing restrictions that have no connection to reality.

On the other hand, the people in the government offices have experienced Covid as a genuine national emergency. It has been their war. Not a private war, but one shared with the other people in the government offices. They check numbers and listen to the latest reports from experts. Even though they are safe and warm, they are sure there is a war raging in the streets to defeat this terrible virus.

In the United States, this divergent reality has been made even more plain by the fact that many states did not put on the VR goggles and play Covid. Florida bypassed the mask and lockdown stuff and simply took some reasonable steps to make sure the hospitals had what they needed to treat the sick. Everyone else went about their lives as if Covid was just a bad flu season.”

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:20pm
gromfull wrote:
aaron61 wrote:

As the narrative crumbles, don't let them deny the facts.

"It was never claimed to stop transmission"

Oh yeah ?

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/553773-fauci-vaccinated-p...

and dont forget the is old doosy,
get vaccinated to protect your community, and to protect your elderly grandparents from getting covid,

The pro jabbed crew RK, Stok and co still believe this to be true.

Scary scary shit.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:21pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Fair point, you have.

However you wrote it/me off earlier today for posting it. I provided the link to back it up then crickets. This is why i followed it up.

you didn't back anything up.

You said "5 year has stroke after vaccine"

Then posted something that says suspected....

FACT. There is no 5 year old that has been confirmed as suffering a stroke after getting vacinated.

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:21pm

The elites are scrambling to cover their arses….

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:36pm

People are folding, guy I know last year that was blowing up at people for not wearing a mask checking the surf cause he hadn't had is jab yet, this morning told me it's just a cold lololololol

Fear mongering worked for the gullible but is fading.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:45pm
Robo wrote:

People are folding, guy I know last year that was blowing up at people for not wearing a mask checking the surf cause he hadn't had is jab yet, this morning told me it's just a cold lololololol

Fear mongering worked for the gullible but is fading.

Yep, it’s crumbling at record speed. Other than my parents I know of nobody currently double whacked who is getting a booster shot.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:47pm

Roaddill said “btw, I have clearly said I do not support young kids getting vaxxed...yet you and the other dicks choose to ignore this.”……..didnt realise you had come out of the closet. Does this mean you have made stok’s list ? Dr Dick might disown you now too . So are you also anti - mandates now ?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 1:54pm

The database that has the 5 year old as having had a stroke is a self reporting government database - anyone can post shit up without actual evidence…

Until it is investigated and verified (like being checked in case you are a robot when u hit this forum) all you robots here can’t really say much nor jump to any conclusions;)

I’m very against children being jabbed.
I’m hoping the case of the 5 yr old girl isn’t true. Nobody knows anything yet…

Nice try though. And who exactly are the fear mongering, bed wetting ones again?! ;);)

What the fark do u ppl actually do when you’re not on here all day slinging shit at each other and shouting bout nothing ;)

What imaginary crusading effort are u gonna jump on when covid is not number one anymore?… How else will you derive such ego padding fantasy activity ? ;);)

….. carry on

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 2:01pm

I do this all day full time Jelly.

On a contract for Big Pharma and Bill Gates to uphold the narrative. Pretty good gig.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 2:01pm

toadkill and cok are the bedwetters

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 2:03pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

The database that has the 5 year old as having had a stroke is a self reporting government database - anyone can post shit up without actual evidence…

Until it is investigated and verified (like being checked in case you are a robot when u hit this forum) all you robots here can’t really say much nor jump to any conclusions;)

I’m very against children being jabbed.
I’m hoping the case of the 5 yr old girl isn’t true. Nobody knows anything yet…

Nice try though. And who exactly are the fear mongering, bed wetting ones again?! ;);)

What the fark do u ppl actually do when you’re not on here all day slinging shit at each other and shouting bout nothing ;)

What imaginary crusading effort are u gonna jump on when covid is not number one anymore?… How else will you derive such ego padding fantasy activity ? ;);)

….. carry on

Welcome Jelly, when you say anybody can post that shit up without actual evidence. Do you know how or whats involved in this reporting?

Please share with us so we can be more educated.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 2:04pm

Haha, sorry I have to laugh at the nicknames given to people here.

I'm not advocating for them, just laugh.

Ie info, toadkill, dicklocal, cok, etc etc

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 2:08pm
Craig wrote:

+1

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 2:15pm

I work with stok.

Except the Rothschilds all pay as a consultant to the new world order.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 2:21pm
Roadkill wrote:

I work with stok.

Except the Rothschilds all pay as a consultant to the new world order.

Sad that you actually do it for free.

Sad that you have been conditioned to do the governments dirty work.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 2:44pm

Dictator Dan needs to be put in gaol ASAP.

This is fucken ridiculous. He’s not even pretending to give a fuck about democracy or science.

“As we know, Victorian Premier Dan Andrews has been pushing national cabinet to mandate vaccine boosters.

On Sunday, Andrews claimed his hardline vaccine stance was based on the “advice of experts”, and hinted at future mandates for fourth and fifth vaccine doses:

“I’ll follow the advice of experts and I think we’re very close to a situation where the relevant federal authorities will determine that three doses is what’s considered fully protected. As for fourth and fifth, let’s wait and see how this goes”.

“There has already been some mandating done for third doses and there will be more. Whether that’s popular or not, that’s not my concern. Politics doesn’t work against this virus, you’ve got to make difficult decisions, and then push forward from there.”

Yesterday, the first public hearing of Victorian state parliament’s pandemic declaration accountability and oversight committee was held, with Victoria’s Chief Health Officer (CHO), Brett Sutton, admitting that he has not been consulted on booster vaccine mandates:

“I haven’t been requested to provide advice on broader vaccine mandates at this stage,” Professor Sutton said.

“When and if I get a request from the (health) minister for advice on those potential measures, I’ll be very happy to assess the epidemiological situation of that time and to provide my recommendations on how that might change, if at all.”

On 10 January, the advice of acting Victorian CHO, Ben Cowie, was that booster mandates were not required:

“I have considered a consistent one-size-fits-all approach to vaccination mandates for all workforces and even for the general community but, at this time, I do not consider this to be a proportionate response”.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 2:48pm

'Whether that’s popular or not, that’s not my concern. Politics doesn’t work against this virus, you’ve got to make difficult decisions, and then push forward from there'

Amen to that.

Imagine any of the grifters, or freedumb fighters, standing in Dan's shoes day to day trying to run a state during a pandemic.

Like him or hate him, a leader who acts based on what's actually needed to be done, rather than what's needed to secure the next election is a rarity.

Come at me anti vax crew.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 2:53pm
Craig wrote:

Blowjabba, goofball, stupe etc etc
Uplift had some classics