COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 5:49pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

posting my views does nothing for your defence...

I own what I said..and 100% stand by it.

do you own what you said?

yeah sure you want to meet up, which nursing home are you in?

you just come accross as a weak clown, Robo.

Too fucking scared to own what you said. Such a weak little man child.

say hi to your mum for me, hope she's not as scared as the unvaxed as your are, panzy

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 5:51pm

I just posted a meta analysis of lockdowns around the world by Hopkins University.

Lockdowns were assessed to reduce the overall mortality from covid by 0.2%.

Ignore Roadkill. He’s a freakin moron. He’s been proven to be incorrect in his every belief on covid on the covid thread. His opinions are worthless. That’s all that matters. Let him type insults into the abyss…no one gives a fuck.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 5:52pm

Pretty sure cok and toadkill share the same room at the nursing home, hope toadkill doesn't go too hard and rub cok out.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 5:54pm
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

say hi to your mum for me, hope she's not as scared as the unvaxed as your are, panzy

Lmao. Scared little liar.

And everyone in here knows it.

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 5:54pm

Legal action being taken against mandates about to commence in South Oz….

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 6:09pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Lmao. Scared little liar.

And everyone in here knows it.

What everyone on anonymous forum lma, I am so embarrassed/scared, we are not exactly mates at the pub you dipstick.
Keep hiding under your rock, bedwetter.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 6:10pm
Michael Adam wrote:

Legal action being taken against mandates about to commence in South Oz….

been tried and thrown out, judges owned by gov

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 6:20pm
Blowin wrote:

I just posted a meta analysis of lockdowns around the world by Hopkins University.

Ignore Roadkill. He’s a freakin moron. He’s been proven to be incorrect in his every belief on covid on the covid thread. His opinions are worthless. That’s all that matters. Let him type insults into the abyss…no one gives a fuck.

Amen to that.

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 6:24pm
Blowin wrote:

So if WA had opened up instead of 9 deaths total so far we would have had only 2 more?

Or am I missing some thing?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 6:29pm
I focus wrote:
Blowin wrote:

So if WA had opened up instead of 9 deaths total so far we would have had only 2 more?

WA isn’t a lockdown, it’s a closed border. A lockdown is when people are under house arrest except to exercise for one hour per day ( not at night ).

If you’ve got a problem with the outcome then contact the authors of the analysis.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 7:41pm

UK Unvaxed declining Covid rates (vs) Mass Vax infection rates (Aug 2021- Jan 2022)
Review of UK Govt's mandated escalation of Covid upon it's populous.

Infection "Rate" progresses with each Phase.
No Vax is overtaken by 1 dose > overtaken by Partial > overtaken by 2 dose > overtaken by Boosters.
Phases are Orchestrated to spike Virus then infection tails off behind the lead Booster of the day.
Credit to UK health.

22nd Aug - 12th Sept 2022 (First Week of Vax Breakdown Case Data)
(35.84%) Unvaxed > infections 113,936 = 22.77% ( Unvaxed mopped up 13.07% Covid )
(64.16%) Vax 1/2 > infections 386,366 = 77.23% ( Vaxed spread 13.07% Covid )
Vax Breakdown 1 dose 6,834 > Partial 98,518 > 2 doses 281,014
Vaccine spiked 26.14% extra Covid above natural declining Covid Rate during Aug...

26 Dec 2021 - 16th Jan 2022
(31.1%) Unvaxed > infections 285,948 = 11% (Unvaxed mopped up 20.1% Covid)
(68.9%) Vax 1/2/3 > infections 2,131,133 = 89% (Vaxed spread 20.1% Covid)
Vax Breakdown 1 dose 13,425 > Partial 87,535 > 2 doses 1,095,258 > Boosters 934,913
Vaccine spiked 40.2% extra Covid above declining Covid rate over Xmas!

2nd - 23rd Jan 2022
(31%) Unvaxed > infections 255,701 =11.7% (Unvaxed mopped up 19.3% Covid)
(69%) Vax 1/2/3 > infections 1,926,523 = 88.3% (Vaxed spread 19.3% Covid)
Vax breakdown 1 dose 11,264 > Partial 76,949 > 2 doses 825,293 > Boosters 1,013,017
Vaccine spiked 38.6% extra Covid during 2022

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-surve...

All other Groups (No Vax +1/2 Doses) are reducing Covid...all but the latest Booster Fad.
That's the complete opposite of Expert's messaging > Why are the most Vaxed > most infectious?
Crew can see that Covid is backing off but Govt mandated Kidz & Boosters are milking the Pandemic!
Best Science & Good Health would pull these infectious Boosters to end the Pandemic now!
Experts will suck the Planet dry to squeeze the life outta the Pandemic...My Precious!

*Apology to burleigh & crew...
(Minor Vax %) Correction post print...(Mistake is a Hardware error deleting the text.)
26 Dec -2021 - 16th Jan 2022 (31.81% vs 68.19%) becomes > ( 31.1% vs 68.9%).
Totals 20.1% + 40.2% remain the same as tbb said...it was simply the computer wiping lines of text...
tbb retyped the entry but it didn't add up...hence we gotta do this boring recheck!
Salute #1 swellnet for the edit option...exactly for this reason! Works fine ...very Cool!
Proof read Check > Final!

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 6:52pm
Robo wrote:

For the toadkill, guess I woke up turd.

The infectious disease physician and a Senior Medical Adviser with the Department of Health also said the only way for people to avoid Covid is to get vaccinated and boosted.
“I think the most important thing, of course, for protection is vaccination,” he added.

“If you’re vaccinated, that’s when you’re not going to get Covid.”

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/health/dr-nick-coatsworth-expl...

Thats a huge fuckup for the senior medical advisor to come out and say that. WTF was he thinking!!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 6:52pm
truebluebasher wrote:

UK Unvaxed declining Covid rates (vs) Mass Vax infection rates (Aug 2021- Jan 2022)
Review of UK Govt's mandated escalation of Covid upon it's populous.

Infection "Rate" progresses with each Phase.
No Vax is overtaken by 1 dose > overtaken by Partial > overtaken by 2 dose > overtaken by Boosters.
Phases are Orchestrated to spike Virus then infection tails off behind the lead Booster of the day.
Credit to UK health.

22nd Aug - 12th Sept 2022 (First Week of Vax Breakdown Case Data)
(35.84%) Unvaxed > infections 113,936 = 22.77% ( Unvaxed mopped up 13.07% Covid )
(64.16%) Vax 1/2 > infections 386,366 = 77.23% ( Vaxed spread 13.07% Covid )
Vax Breakdown 1 dose 6,834 > Partial 98,518 > 2 doses 281,014
Vaccine spiked 26.14% extra Covid above natural declining Covid Rate during Aug...

26 Dec 2021 - 16th Jan 2022
(31.81%) Unvaxed > infections 285,948 = 11% (Unvaxed mopped up 20.81% Covid)
(68.19%) Vax 1/2/3 > infections 2,131,133 = 89% (Vaxed spread 20.81% Covid)
Vax Breakdown 1 dose 13,425 > Partial 87,535 > 2 doses 1,095,258 > Boosters 934,913
Vaccine spiked 41.62% extra Covid above declining Covid rate over Xmas!

2nd - 23rd Jan 2022
(31%) Unvaxed > infections 255,701 =11.7% (Unvaxed mopped up 19.3% Covid)
(69%) Vax 1/2/3 > infections 1,926,523 = 88.3% (Vaxed spread 19.3% Covid)
Vax breakdown 1 dose 11,264 > Partial 76,949 > 2 doses 825,293 > Boosters 1,013,017
Vaccine spiked 36.6% extra Covid during 2022

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-surve...

All other Groups (No Vax +1/2 Doses) are reducing Covid...all but the latest Booster Fad.
That's the complete opposite of Expert's messaging > Why are the most Vaxed > most infectious?
Crew can see that Covid is backing off but Govt mandated Kidz & Boosters are milking the Pandemic!
Best Science & Good Health would pull these infectious Boosters to end the Pandemic now!
Experts will suck the Planet dry to squeeze the life outta the Pandemic...My Precious!

Experts squeezing the life out of this pandemic is a great way to sum it up.

End the mandates and boosters for anyone under 60

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 7:19pm
goofyfoot wrote:
Robo wrote:

The infectious disease physician and a Senior Medical Adviser with the Department of Health also said the only way for people to avoid Covid is to get vaccinated and boosted.
“I think the most important thing, of course, for protection is vaccination,” he added.

Thats a huge fuckup for the senior medical advisor to come out and say that. WTF was he thinking!!

I saw him say it live this morning, but of course the toadkill didn't believe me lol

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 7:24pm

One of the questions being put to the Austrian Health Ministry..
"In December, the Der Standard newspaper reported that there were one-third fewer Covid-19 deaths in 2021 compared with the previous year, but that weekly excess mortality was higher.
“Is this true?” the letter asked. “If so, what was the total excess mortality in 2021 that could not be explained by Covid-19 deaths, and what is the explanation for this excess mortality?”
Really interested in hearing what this answer might be.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 7:53pm
Blowin wrote:

https://sites.krieger.jhu.edu/iae/files/2022/01/A-Literature-Review-and-...

Well done Blowin, you've been against lockdowns from day dot and finally you've dug up a retrospective study confirming your beliefs. How did you find this?

I'm not going to argue it, it's a reputable scientific body, but it is a meta analysis, and they're far from infallible. I'm no economists.

Kind of funny they took 18,590 studies, and filtered it down to just 24 studies to include in the analysis. In sure they had good reasons, just funny.

I mean, from a bitter man who never really even lived through a proper lockdown, and has no real world experience of the reduction in human contact and movement they result in, I've got to hand it to you - that's a seemingly credible resource backing up your beliefs.

Of course, it's meaningless really, as this is a meta analysis of studies which have used empirical results, with covid. Yes if we come across a scenario where a virus is of an exact same nature to covid, then you could rely on this study. Otherwise it would be meaningless, as the variables would be different.

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 8:25pm
Blowin wrote:
I focus wrote:
Blowin wrote:

WA isn’t a lockdown, it’s a closed border. A lockdown is when people are under house arrest except to exercise for one hour per day ( not at night ).

If you’ve got a problem with the outcome then contact the authors of the analysis.

We had at least two lock downs that eliminated COVID spreading over two years ish, 9 deaths if WA let it run then only another 0.2% deaths... calling BS on that one.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 8:25pm
Robo wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
Robo wrote:

I saw him say it live this morning, but of course the toadkill didn't believe me lol

It was repeated out of context, again to push a bias.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 8:38pm
Roadkill wrote:
Robo wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
Robo wrote:

It was repeated out of context, again to push a bias.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 8:40pm

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/feb/01/utter-fear-gold-c...
So the anti-vaxxers made a bullshit claim that a kid died from the vaccine, and one of their idiot mob started issuing death threats to a Gold Coast GP.
Would anyone be shocked if this was burleigh?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 9:23pm

Gee it's been a good week for the anti vax crew.

200 or so cooked units, and maybe 10 trucks, spend hours of their time and litres of diesel to travel to Canberra and demand their personal freedom at the expense of others at Parliament House.

Now this - death threats over a fake news. Isn't that what happened with pizzagate?

How low can this go?

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 9:25pm

And diklocal is back

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 9:26pm

Cok must like being in bondage

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 9:46pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

The database that has the 5 year old as having had a stroke is a self reporting government database - anyone can post shit up without actual evidence…

Until it is investigated and verified (like being checked in case you are a robot when u hit this forum) all you robots here can’t really say much nor jump to any conclusions;)

I’m very against children being jabbed.
I’m hoping the case of the 5 yr old girl isn’t true. Nobody knows anything yet…

Nice try though. And who exactly are the fear mongering, bed wetting ones again?! ;);)

What the fark do u ppl actually do when you’re not on here all day slinging shit at each other and shouting bout nothing ;)

What imaginary crusading effort are u gonna jump on when covid is not number one anymore?… How else will you derive such ego padding fantasy activity ? ;);)

….. carry on

Oh man what a reality check, these old bastards are going to be lost, daily posts, no hang on, hourly posts, hanging for the next bight to rile their antagonism,

What I have found to be common thread out in my world
The pro vaxxes are all mad and threatening in their discussions about it, lock em up, no beds for the unvaxxed in hospitals, tougher laws to oppres, yet the pro choice go , it should be a choice, don't care if ya vaxxed or not,

Says alot about those pro vaxxers

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 9:54pm

Hey Gromful, did you miss the comment just above about anti vaxxers spreading false information which ended up in death threats (from anti vaxxers) and a GP now living in fear?

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Tuesday, 1 Feb 2022 at 11:39pm
Stok wrote:

Hey Gromful, did you miss the comment just above about anti vaxxers spreading false information which ended up in death threats (from anti vaxxers) and a GP now living in fear?

You are a complete waste of space, never once have you engaged in anything I have said ,cyet you have been quick to ridicule my posts becuase you couldn't fathom that a doctor would say what he did, your one-sided at all cost narrative is getting rather tiresome, but really shows what type of person you really are and that goes to King chump who points guns and demands you listen to him and the humour in the road,
I see two types of people in this world
1, the person who learns from his teacher and goes on to be way better than the teacher, becuase the student starts with the knowledge that the teacher has acquired over many years and takes it further
2, the student who is very good at repeating what he has learnt fro the teacher but cannot go any further, the parrot,
You are neither

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 1:06am

Keep up the good fight Stok ,
I think most everyone else has tired from getting the same couple of points and twisted stats thrown at them from the anti crowd and gone onto other things.
It seems burley still cant find his spellcheck button which might help him look like he has had some form of education to support his 2 points, jab jab ,dont jab my kids.
We even had a "freedumb convoy" here in Margs on sunday for some reason (monkey see monkey do I guess?) 50 odd cars beeping at themselves with Eureka Stockade and Aussie flags flying for some reason , funny really as I,d bet fuck all of them even know what the Eureka Stockade was and using the these flags kind of looks like racist bogans during the Cronulla riots. Union shit stirrers / agent provocateurs getting amongst protesters and they don,t even know it...
The irony is that the WA anti vax / mandate crew are actually keeping themselves safe by hiding behind Mark McGowans skirt ie closed border and also keeping the rest of us stuck here (or you out of here) , annoying really.
If nothing else get your own fucking flag people.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 1:31am

Ha ha "the freedum convoy" , what a sight to behold on a Sunday arvo

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 7:07am

The thing the WA crew don’t realise is that covid is basically a hoax in comparison to the hype the media and government would have you believe. Everyone will be exposed to it at one point. Not everyone will catch it and almost everyone recovers without drama from a very mild illness. Literally no worse than the flu. A tiny fraction of the population who is weak or frail will succumb to covid , just as they probably would have succumbed to seasonal flu.

You will soon realise that,if the medical system is half decent, covid is hardly worthy of a small story on page 10 of the newspaper.

This idea that the unvaccinated have been “hiding behind MacGown’s skirts “ is laughable. Unless they are suffering from extreme chronic ill health, the unvaccinated will be perfectly fine.

Soon you will look back at MacGowan’s grandstanding and acting as though the he is saving the population of WA from the Omicold as the ridiculous and cynical shit storm from another lying and opportunistic politician.

Keeping the borders closed at this stage is a proper piss take perpetrated by a snake oil salesman.

You’ll soon see that what I say is true.

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 7:36am

Denmark Declares Covid No Longer Poses Threat to Society

"Denmark will end virus restrictions next week and reclassify Covid-19 as a disease that no longer poses a threat to society, even as infections hit a record high."

In passing, I found this recent quote really interesting from Sweden's Public Health Agency regarding child vaccination:

"We don't see that we want to vaccinate a whole group of children for the sake of society."

If someone said that in Australia they'd be cancelled from society.

In other news, I'm now boxing up, putting in storage and/or giving away most of my stuff, doing some quick reno work to my house to rent it out, and heading over to Europe...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 7:33am

Ahhhh the bed wetters are crumbling.

Sharing a msm article that would be more suited to womens day to feed their fears on the “anti vax crew”

Even mike hunt pointing out my spelling. However started out his post with this mess:

“ I think most everyone else has tired from getting the same couple of points and twisted stats thrown at them”

How pathetic.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 7:35am
gsco wrote:

"Denmark will end virus restrictions next week and reclassify Covid-19 as a disease that no longer poses a threat to society, even as infections hit a record high."

In passing, I found this recent quote really interesting from Sweden's Public Health Agency regarding child vaccination:

"We don't see that we want to vaccinate a whole group of children for the sake of society."

In other news, I'm now boxing up, putting in storage and giving away most of my stuff, doing some quick reno work to my house to rent it out, and heading over to Europe...

Trust the science GSCO. Just not the science from Denmark, Sweden, UK etc

With love
Australian government

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 8:00am
burleigh wrote:
gsco wrote:

In other news, I'm now boxing up, putting in storage and giving away most of my stuff, doing some quick reno work to my house to rent it out, and heading over to Europe...

Trust the science GSCO. Just not the science from Denmark, Sweden, UK etc

With love
Australian government

Yep it's all over red rover there, my son lives in Copenhagen.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 8:15am
mikehunt207 wrote:

I think most everyone else has tired from getting the same couple of points and twisted stats thrown at them from the anti crowd and gone onto other things.
It seems burley still cant find his spellcheck button which might help him look like he has had some form of education to support his 2 points, jab jab ,dont jab my kids.
We even had a "freedumb convoy" here in Margs on sunday for some reason (monkey see monkey do I guess?) 50 odd cars beeping at themselves with Eureka Stockade and Aussie flags flying for some reason , funny really as I,d bet fuck all of them even know what the Eureka Stockade was and using the these flags kind of looks like racist bogans during the Cronulla riots. Union shit stirrers / agent provocateurs getting amongst protesters and they don,t even know it...
The irony is that the WA anti vax / mandate crew are actually keeping themselves safe by hiding behind Mark McGowans skirt ie closed border and also keeping the rest of us stuck here (or you out of here) , annoying really.

You reckon me losing my job, and losing my right to walk into any cafe/restuarant/pub, even though a convicted paedophile or rapist is allowed in ahead of me, purely because i won't allow the government to force a jab on me is stopping you from travelling and stopping people from coming here? You really think that's because of my choices, or you reckon it might be a completely power hungry government with an agenda?? Come on mate.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 8:51am
Robo wrote:

Jesus Christ Robo you have a son old enough to live abroad!?
I thought you were just cracking into your teens....

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 8:57am
bluediamond wrote:

You reckon me losing my job, and losing my right to walk into any cafe/restuarant/pub, even though a convicted paedophile or rapist is allowed in ahead of me, purely because i won't allow the government to force a jab on me is stopping you from travelling and stopping people from coming here? You really think that's because of my choices, or you reckon it might be a completely power hungry government with an agenda?? Come on mate.

BD, to frame something different for you -

No matter what you've been reading to the contrary, this is NOT going to last forever. Boosters, masks, check ins etc will drop away, probably sooner than you think. There's no real true gain to governments to maintain these restrictions unnecessarily. It's tin foil hat stuff to think they'd use this as a way to seize complete power.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 9:00am

@Mikehunt

Thanks!....not sure why I do it really, or how much longer I'll bother doing it. I'm clearly outnumbered here!

Luckily this thread is not a true reflection of society.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 9:02am

@stok i hope you're right on that, but only the other day McGowan was threatening harsher mandates and that it will last at least 3 years. Probably all huff and puff but fuck, it makes you wonder hey.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 9:04am
Stok wrote:
Robo wrote:

Jesus Christ Robo you have a son old enough to live abroad!?
I thought you were just cracking into your teens....

haha, thanks for the compliment, he's young just turned 24, Married a Denmark girl, last time I saw him was his wedding day, January 2 years ago.

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 9:09am
Stok wrote:

@Mikehunt

Thanks!....not sure why I do it really, or how much longer I'll bother doing it. I'm clearly outnumbered here!

Luckily this thread is not a true reflection of society.

Maybe last year but you could be surprised now, I agree this thread is just a no win, no one has changed their mind, just a insult fest now. embarrassing to be a part of it really looking back.
Should shut it down to save ourselves from each other lol

Robo's picture
Robo's picture
Robo Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 9:13am

Anyway apologies to anyone I have called names/insulted, Roadkill, Stock, VicLocal etc. We may never agree but life is too short to be mean to other people.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 9:28am

Yep already seeing it Blowin. Look at Trudeau in 'hiding'. That's what rats do when the light shines on them. They scurry away... Look at Kazakhstan before Canada. Look at the UK and other European countries, they can see the writing on the wall and are winding it all back real quick.

One way or another this COVID scam pandemic is bringing these rats into the light and it will only magnify from here. In that sense whatever way you look at it and as hard as its been for some, this has been a necessary step in our evolution.

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 9:54am
bluediamond wrote:
mikehunt207 wrote:

Losing your job or quitting your job? Depending on ones viewpoint really. I know a few in the same situation, some of them playing the victim bigtime about it too.
The thing about the job quitting is eventually once (if.. ) borders do reopen there will be fuckloads of people who are hanging to move out of Sydney, Melbourne and buttfuck east coast everywhere pouring into WA to fill all those jobs and then the real squealing will start.
I know some who have "lost" their jobs and moved to NSW in the belief they can work there without Vax, maybe an option?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 9:56am

Different perspectives on that Mr Hunt. Fair enough. Agree to disagree on that one. In my opinion, being forced to submit your own body for an experimental medical procedure which has no effect on stopping transmission against a mild disease, isn't ok with me, and something i'll lose my job over.

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 10:21am

Fair enough if thats what you actually believe, better excuse than the "you cant tell me what to do" crowd.
Today is a good day to have off anyhow, Pipeline is firing !

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 10:24am

Sure is. Good viewing. Surfs rubbish here too..not sure how it is over your side. Have a good one Mike.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 10:27am

Its flat BD, I was thinking of going for a drive your way but maybe not

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 10:38am

The oceans all chopped up still from the last 2 days of howling onshores seaslug. You might find a little corner somewhere but i reckon that wind will swing ESE pretty soon. Cloudy and cold too!! haha. Still, always worth a drive down here anyway.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 10:46am

Cheers BD, yes always a lovely drive down/around there. I guess its Pipe and gardening today. Plus looking after baby maggie, just about to post on Daily Good News.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 2 Feb 2022 at 10:57am
mikehunt207 wrote:

Fair enough if thats what you actually believe, better excuse than the "you cant tell me what to do" crowd.
Today is a good day to have off anyhow, Pipeline is firing !

Oh look another gimp doing the governments dirty work.

You know they 100% played all you fools to do this right?

Little whipping boy.