COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 27 Nov 2021 at 10:54pm

more name calling, more anger, more vitriol, surely you are self aware enough to recognize this is a pattern. This is not about 'them' and the other, this is about you and your cohorts on here. Own it.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 27 Nov 2021 at 11:04pm

Rubbish BD. Bullying kids is crap but when a kid is being used at a cooker rally, he's got a lot bigger problems than other kids calling him names.
I know another kid who has been chucked out of home by his anti-vax parents because he got the shot. He isn't 18 yet. How fucked up is that.
These rallies and their attendees are becoming increasingly deranged. This doesn't end well for the cookers or society in general.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 27 Nov 2021 at 11:13pm

"Definitely some genuine people in the crowd, BD. It would be wrong to not acknowledge there is some concern. I doubt 70% normal….from what I see at marches 90% are morons."

coming from a cyclist MAML on the gold coast who... 'wouldn't live anywhere else'...

that's a bit rich isn't it?

I think I'll take the morons

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 27 Nov 2021 at 11:11pm

"These rallies and their attendees are becoming increasingly deranged. This doesn't end well for the cookers or society in general."
this based on first hand experience VL.
Honestly mate, pull your head in. I read your posts and they're just full of anger and hatred to 'the other'. Its unhealthy for you and it's definitely unhealthy way down the line where the weight of your comments land. Really think about it. Think about how society doing this is affecting so many people like this kid because of comments that to you may seem off the cuff...a bit of a laugh.....people are reading this, that we have no idea about. This is where hate can be born. If you wanna be responsible for that, fuck mate, absolutely zero respect for you and you sir, are the enemy. Spread love not hate VL.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 27 Nov 2021 at 11:17pm

haha. Do you think....could it be this guy Syp?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 27 Nov 2021 at 11:25pm

if not... very close...

they're all the bloody same!

got a couple of mates that went the way of the lycra... it's like an instant lobotomy / attitude change overnight...

both scary and bizarre

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 5:26am
bluediamond wrote:
etarip wrote:

Shoot ‘em

Just in case anyone wants to call bullshit on my comments. Really? This is acceptable amongst adults debating.

Trust me, said the anti vaxer.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 6:27am
Craig wrote:

Also this guy has to be taking the piss.. really! Fuck me dead.

Hahaha I’ve been so tempted to post his nonsense but thought nah I better not. Next minute Craigos goes bang

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 6:38am

BD, lighten up, it was an entirely facetious comment, based on a previous link to a story about anti-vax protestors damaging property. The broader context is the debate on these pages over Rittenhouse / BLM and the views of some that use of deadly force is justified in the protection of property. Not actually my view. Read the rest of my comments. Tongue in cheek. I think most people would have gotten that. Chill…

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 6:42am

The media will probably focus on how contagious omicron is . What the focus should be on is how virulent omicron is . If its less virulent and more contagious then this might actually be a good thing . Some early reports from SA are saying people have only experienced mild symptoms. I’m betting the media will crank up the fear around how contagious it is though, it’s what they do .

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 7:40am

"BD, lighten up, it was an entirely facetious comment,"
etarip, BD does faux outrage to score political points like a LNP politician.
When I criticised the cooked rallies, because the vast majority of those attending are either Karens, nuts, or just flat out morons, BD tells me to "pull my head in" and stop hating "the other".
6 minutes later, he's ragging on cyclists. Self-awareness isn't his strong suit.

belly's picture
belly's picture
belly Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 7:44am

Sypkan was making remarks on cyclists, not BD (on this page anyway) ;-)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 7:45am
Vic Local wrote:

When I criticised the cooked rallies, because the vast majority of those attending are either Karens, nuts, or just flat out morons, BD tells me to "pull my head in" and stop hating "the other".
6 minutes later, he's ragging on cyclists. Self-awareness isn't his strong suit.

All the anti vax crowd pull the victim card as soon as they can.

Snowflakes.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 8:41am
Supafreak wrote:

The media will probably focus on how contagious omicron is . What the focus should be on is how virulent omicron is . If its less virulent and more contagious then this might actually be a good thing . Some early reports from SA are saying people have only experienced mild symptoms. I’m betting the media will crank up the fear around how contagious it is though, it’s what they do .

Absolutely....but I see this as a response to what the media consumers want, and nothing else. The general public have been lapping up the urgent, breaking, anxiety inducing headlines since Jan 2020.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 9:03am

I see that Pfizer have said they will need 100 days to change their juice for the new strain.

Because their first attempt at the jab you need three shots in 12 months and still not protected.

Anyone want to comment where Alpha and the common flu have gone?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 9:15am
bluediamond wrote:

"These rallies and their attendees are becoming increasingly deranged. This doesn't end well for the cookers or society in general."
this based on first hand experience VL.
Honestly mate, pull your head in. I read your posts and they're just full of anger and hatred to 'the other'. Its unhealthy for you and it's definitely unhealthy way down the line where the weight of your comments land. Really think about it. Think about how society doing this is affecting so many people like this kid because of comments that to you may seem off the cuff...a bit of a laugh.....people are reading this, that we have no idea about. This is where hate can be born. If you wanna be responsible for that, fuck mate, absolutely zero respect for you and you sir, are the enemy. Spread love not hate VL.

It's just his way of trying to discredit people instead of actually debating a topic, it's the easy way out, paint them all as crazy extremist and they are much easier to discredit, I guess it's a part of cancel culture.

It's interesting that you attended because you are clearly left leaning while VL has been telling us they are all far right nut jobs, and although we dont agree on a lot or have clashed at times, i wouldn't put you in the extreme or nutter box by any means..

So why did you attend? is it just concerns over the vax or a number of issues?

Did the crowds concerns seem about one particular issue or a few issues?

To me looking from the outside in, i see a big difference between protest during lockdowns and protest now, before it was an extreme element, now those people are a minority at the front of the crowd.

It's clearly now a very diverse mainstream crowd with a range of concerns, from footage ive seen id say 90% are just everyday people of all ages, 9% full on and 1% extreme (the 1% the media often focusses on)

Ive adapted my views too, before i totally wrote off Anti covid vaxers, anti lockdown crowd, because i wanted us to reach higher vaccination rates so we can try to get back to some normality and travel OS again.

Now with such high covid vax rates, ive mellowed my view, although i think people should get vaccinated, i think it should be a choice, treating people as second class citizens because they aren't vaxed is silly or even vax mandates in most cases (there is exceptions) and a major exception id say is intentional travel, its different because anyone coming to Australia unvaxed could end up in hospital and take up resources of an Aussie, same deal going to Indo, i 100% understand why they want people to be fully vaxed for the same reason, if i was unvaxed and get real sick in hospital id be taking up a spot that could be used for a local.

Otherwise the way i look at it is, im vaccinated so why should i care if others aren't vaccinated.

It would be different if the vaccines actually prevented transmission, but sadly they dont.

I also 100% get peoples frustration about lockdowns and concerns about ongoing lockdowns or restrictions on freedom of movement, i have concerns about this aspect.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 9:08am
belly wrote:

Sypkan was making remarks on cyclists, not BD (on this page anyway) ;-)

BD chirped in too.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 9:08am
Vic Local wrote:

Because you single out the very minority of people and use this as your argument. You are an extremest in every way Viclocal.
You singled out someone calling to bring guns, yet you have some nut job holding a gun in your profile photo
You said Andy Meddicks daughter got bashed, and used this for your argument that it was political and pointed it back to the protests, however again you were wrong. She was not bashed and it was not political.
The list grows every day of your extreme views. Ive worked out you are just a tool.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 9:40am

Didn’t see any extremists at my local rally yesterday.
Just saw a disparate collection of groups with poorly defined gripes.
In my opinion they were barely articulate, mislead, misinformed and as a result, fairly ignorant.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 9:45am
AndyM wrote:

Didn’t see any extremists at my local rally yesterday.
Just saw a disparate collection of groups with poorly defined gripes.
In my opinion they were barely articulate, mislead, misinformed and as a result, fairly ignorant.

What do you mean by "barely Articulate" are you insulting them?

I attend the protests because i am completely against vaccine mandates and passports. The mandate has not affected me, however i have had friends and family that this has had a huge impact on. From my experience this is the common theme.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 9:52am

I couldn’t recognise a common theme.

I should’ve said that their ideas were poorly articulated rather than the people were inarticulate but I suppose the two are related.
I don’t really see that as an insult I just see it as a clear observation.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 10:24am

Barely articulate…sometimes the truth hurts.

Most spokespersons at these protests are barely articulate. They tend to scream a lot of jibba jabba.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 10:31am

Where’s Mr T when you need him.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 10:32am

Andy M is full of it. He wasn’t anywhere near it. Neither was VL. They just woke up bitter and twisted as usual. Doing what they do best. Scared little men.

Fellas, stay at home in the closet. Omricon ‘death star 1’ or whatever it’s called is coming for ya fellas.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 10:42am

"...It's just his way of trying to discredit people instead of actually debating a topic, it's the easy way out, paint them all as crazy extremist and they are much easier to discredit, I guess it's a part of cancel culture."

thats exactly what it is

the indoctrination is strong with this one... (vicvocal) ...and the funniest thing is... i dont think he even knows...

"...It's interesting that you attended because you are clearly left leaning while VL has been telling us they are all far right nut jobs, and although we dont agree on a lot or have clashed at times, i wouldn't put you in the extreme or nutter box by any means..."

that's because vicvical is full of bullshit

extreme bullshit from an extreme bullshiter

no stretch of the truth is too far for the agenda

its bloody laughable... (not to mention terribly outdated)

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 10:35am

Let me guess VL it was your backyard where Albo and Dan Andrew were cooking that bbq!? Knew it..

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 10:41am
Roadkill wrote:

Barely articulate…sometimes the truth hurts.

Most spokespersons at these protests are barely articulate. They tend to scream a lot of jibba jabba.

You been to a few protests have you Roadkill? or do you only watch channel 9 to get your accurate reports?

The best part about your ignorance to this matter is the protest movement is growing every week in HUGE numbers. Keep your head in the sand, it will all be revealed come election time,

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 10:44am

Just in reply to indo same reasons as what Burleigh stated...opposed to the mandate and passports, and in essence the government overreach in every facet of our lives. Yep, vaxs are over 80% here too so why the forced mandates.
Roadkill, u speak like you've attended a rally?
VL and roady, find me one instance in this thread (apart from asking if eyes and ears were painted on) where ive even slightly belittled the 'other'. If me posting a vid of Abbott riding a bike is offensive...the mind boggles at your lack of self awareness.
Im semi convinced you both work for political parties due to your unwavering constant berating of anyone or anything that is opposed to u and your agendas.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 10:57am
bluediamond wrote:

Just in reply to indo same reasons as what Burleigh stated...opposed to the mandate and passports, and in essence the government overreach in every facet of our lives. Yep, vaxs are over 80% here too so why the forced mandates.
Roadkill, u speak like you've attended a rally?
VL and roady, find me one instance in this thread (apart from asking if eyes and ears were painted on) where ive even slightly belittled the 'other'. If me posting a vid of Abbott riding a bike is offensive...the mind boggles at your lack of self awareness.
Im semi convinced you both work for political parties due to your unwavering constant berating of anyone or anything that is opposed to u and your agendas.

I have been in the vicinity of a rally, close enough to watch and listen. I have not attended a rally.

It was an interesting experience.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 11:00am
shortenism wrote:

Andy M is full of it. He wasn’t anywhere near it. Neither was VL. They just woke up bitter and twisted as usual. Doing what they do best. Scared little men.

Fellas, stay at home in the closet. Omricon ‘death star 1’ or whatever it’s called is coming for ya fellas.

Fuck off shit dribbler, I’ve got the photos to prove it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 11:02am
bluediamond wrote:

That is giving them too much credit. They are just puppets for the extreme political views that vomit the rubbish with added pepper.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 11:07am

"Im semi convinced you both work for political parties due to your unwavering constant berating of anyone or anything that is opposed to u and your agendas."

vicvocal would like to be... but even the party can't take him on... too extreme, and too dumb...

he's like that overzealous little TA attack dog member that's always there, snapping away, ranting and raving, on point and rallying... but too low brow and dogmatic for the sophisticats... too much a liability... a good foot soldier, but too feral for the payroll...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 11:19am

Because this page was ignored yesterday. Here it is again. Jab Injuries Australia.

Have a read from some peoples stories VicLocal, Roadkill and the others.

https://www.instagram.com/jab_injuries_australia/

A lot different from the obese, elderly or other humans with comorbidities in ICU with Covid.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 11:22am
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 11:17am

Dang..caught out. I will put my hand up.
I am an LNP plant. I am on the payroll and report to the minister of fear who is on the sitting committee of lying to the public. Big Pharma sends me bullet points to post on SN. Your phones are tapped and internet visitations are monitored.
You lot are too smart for me.

BTW Shorty, your frequent visits to German scat sites and golden shower daily has been noted.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 11:25am

More images of the uneducated extremists that attend these rallies with no real agenda.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 11:38am

What does he want?
Democracy??

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 11:43am
Craig wrote:

Burleigh.. first article.

"“I had a reaction to the booster jab but I’ve also now got Covid."

So the article isn't about a bad reaction to a booster, he's got COVID as well.

This with an autoimmune disease isn't ideal at all. Wish him all the best.

3rd jab, bad reaction and now covid? I would consider that a big red flag.

And what about the instagram page Craig? you didn't comment on that.
https://www.instagram.com/jab_injuries_australia/

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 11:54am

That instagram page is a joke. You have to be pretty fucking stupid to think it proves anything.

In Australia. 39 million jabs. 18.9 million double jabbed. An instagram page with 34 unverified pics of vaccine reactions is causing alarm.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 12:01pm
Roadkill wrote:

That instagram page is a joke. You have to be pretty fucking stupid to think it proves anything.

In Australia. 39 million jabs. 18.9 million double jabbed. An instagram page with 34 unverified pics of vaccine reactions is causing alarm.

1: It's a new page, so you dont have to be Einstein to figure out that it's just the beginning and not even the tip of the iceburg.
2: The people have been tagged so you can check for yourself
3: Saying that anybody that has been forced to get the Jab and now sick a joke is disgusting. They are real people and their stories deserve to be heard.
4: If the government did a daily press conference with serious daily adverse reaction, nobody would get the jab
5: These are generally fit healthy people. not Obese and old people
6: These people have got the jab to keep people like you "safe"

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 12:05pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

1: It's a new page, so you dont have to be Einstein to figure out that it's just the beginning and not even the tip of the iceburg.
3: Saying that anybody that has been forced to get the Jab and now sick a joke is disgusting. They are real people and their stories deserve to be heard.
4: If the government did a daily press conference with serious daily adverse reaction, nobody would get the jab

3: Saying that anybody that has been forced to get the Jab and now sick a joke is disgusting. What?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 12:08pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

3: Saying that anybody that has been forced to get the Jab and now sick a joke is disgusting. What?

Typical peanut, cherry pick something and ignore the rest. It's a typo mate.

Answer the fact that those people have been vaccinated by coercion to either protect their job or protect people like you. and you disregard their injuries as a joke? wake the fuck up roadkill

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 12:16pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Answer the fact that those people have been vaccinated by coercion to either protect their job or protect people like you. and you disregard their injuries as a joke? wake the fuck up roadkill

I don’t know if these people have been coerced into getting jabbed.
Please show me where I disregarded their injuries or said their injuries are a joke?

Saying the page being used to promote vaccine hesitancy is a joke is different to saying their individual injuries are a joke.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 12:17pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

You don’t like cherry picking? Yet…all your posts have cherry picked info/data/pics etc etc. lmao.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 12:28pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

I don’t know if these people have been coerced into getting jabbed.
Please show me where I disregarded their injuries or said their injuries are a joke?

Saying the page being used to promote vaccine hesitancy is a joke is different to saying their individual injuries are a joke.

Read their stories to see how and why they got the jab mate, these are REAL people.

You said the page is a "joke" which was to discredit the page and the information on it.

Are you and VicLocal the same tool under a different name?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 12:39pm

39 million jabs…yet you are fixating on an insta page with 34 pics.

Sseeeeesh…you are getting desperate.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 12:43pm

What happened to hutch? Where’s he gone?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 12:43pm
Roadkill wrote:

39 million jabs…yet you are fixating on an insta page with 34 pics.

Sseeeeesh…you are getting desperate.

Im not fixated on it. As i said its the tip of a very big iceberg that the government are doing their best to cover up and just another way for people to see what is happening.

Do you honestly believe these are the only injuries in Aus?

gragagan's picture
gragagan's picture
gragagan Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 12:53pm

Not much of a protest where I live, a few people got out. And vandalised a bunch of businesses in the main street (the local LNP member's office got defaced I heard). I didn't go, fuk that shit, better things to do.
And personally I think that protesting against lockdowns / mask wearing / vaccine mandates (for health, aged care etc) is a pretty irresponsible, selfish and stupid thing to do. I didn't particularly want to get the vax, but I did. And I'm not whingeing about the sore arm , headache, week of tiredness, cold-like symptoms I got from it either. It was expected.

Now this would be something to protest about. Teacher's pay and staff shortages (not because of any vaccine mandates btw):

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-27/nsw-teachers-to-go-on-strike/1006...

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Sunday, 28 Nov 2021 at 12:55pm

Photos to prove it? Haaaaaaaahaa