Interesting stuff

Blowin's picture
Blowin started the topic in Friday, 21 Jun 2019 at 8:01am

Have it cunts

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:33pm

@Stunet

Off course rioters were overreacting, do you beleive rioting can be justified????

Really?

Your cool with violence and looting that has even resulted in more deaths, the rioters dont just hurt white people, people of all colours lose out, i mean the rioters even destroyed things like public recharging areas homeless people use to recharge phones, they destroy things like bus stops they themselves use.

Watch the second video i posted above from an African American on my view of rioting.

Its not about if racism exists or not, it how you deal with it IMHO you people and your attitudes are a huge part of the problem, you dont help the issue you add fuel to the issue.

Like i said before i think Trump should have came out on day one and said

"This isn't about race, i see a cop abuse his power and murder a man, i dont care if he is black or white, this was clearly an abuse of power and i will ensure personally that the police man responsible for the death of George will be charged and sentenced and all other police trialed in a court of law, please remain peaceful justice will be served"

In doing so he would have taken any excuse away from people to riot and at least tried to put to bed everything as a race issue (im sure that outdent work but still) , I dont think many people who already vote for him wouldn't for saying that, but he would probably pick up a few voters especially black voters for saying that or sometime similar.

But hey that's just my view.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:27pm

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:36pm

Stu....there’s a shed load more poor White people than poor Black people. More drug addiction, more mental health issues , more uneducated people.....and less homicides as a percentage of population.

When is the gangster / rap culture going to be called to account ?

When your predominant cultural voice celebrates violent assault , drugs , strippers and murder then it’s really time to reform the culture. Take responsibility. Send your kids to school. Perpetration of victimhood is determined by self in modern USA .

A Blackman has been President. The same man is probably the most respected person in the country. What happened 50 years ago doesn’t determine what happens tomorrow unless you let it.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:30pm

Agree with it?

Complex question, but I wholly appreciate where the anger is coming from, understand that decades of systemic oppression leads to a simmering underclass that resents those with the power, and I find it amazingly small-minded when people try to justify it away with bullshit graphs (lies), figures (damn lies), and statistics. 

Take it somewhere else.

Please, fuck it off.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:32pm

Yeah, I get it mate. Whites are the master race.

How else do you explain it..?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:37pm

How would you like to deal with racism Indo? All I've seen from you is ignoring, denying, and excusing racism while abusing anyone who highlights the problem and calls it out.
Your approach has never worked. Do you seriously think segregation in the USA would have ended if people like MLK didn't agitate for change? Do you seriously think apartheid would have ended if people just pretended it wasn't a problem?
Please tell us exactly how victims of racial inequality (and their supporters) can protest.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:38pm

Whites aren’t the master race. They’re just people.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:41pm

Success is the best form of revenge.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:44pm

I’m setting out to divide people?
This coming from the guy who wanted to bump into a Muslim woman at a market to see what the reaction would be.
Fuck me dead
No more commenting from me. You’re a peanut

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:43pm

Ah, the ol' Trumpy triple down, Blowie, AKA "you can't dig a different hole by digging the same one deeper."

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:45pm

Fucks sake , Facto.

Can’t you stop acting like a petty bitch for two minutes ?

All you ever do is cat scratch you strange cunt.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:53pm

Speaking of quotes...

"Never wrestle with a pig* in their bog. You get covered in their shit, and the pig is the only one that likes it."

- Michel de Montaigne**

One for you, Stunet?

*pissed and incontinent

**needs citation check

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:55pm

OPEN EYES.

wanna know a bit more about black lives matter ?
Look at where the money goes .
Then try telling me this isn’t a political stunt .

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ms_blm_homepage_2019

https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cmte=C00401224&cycle=2020

Nick Bone's picture
Nick Bone's picture
Nick Bone Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 5:56pm

Stu,

“ Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. Forty percent of all people know that.” - Homer Simpson

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:03pm

"This coming from the guy who wanted to bump into a Muslim woman at a market to see what the reaction would be."

Ha ha you guys have certainly given this one a good run.

Im a person that likes true life experience, ive never met or had an interaction with a women in a burqua before, it was just a passing thought while i waited for the missus.

I kind of wish i had gone through with it now though, a gently friendly bump and an apology and see if i could strike up a friendly conversation.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:03pm

Thing is ....pretty much everyone is for racial equality . But when soft cock retards like Vic Local , Facto and their global ilk start taking ownership of the narrative it leads the majority of people to take up a contrary position purely because :

A/ These crew are such fuckstiks that it’s instinct to reject anything they support irrespective of how well intentioned the issue was pre-fuckstick.

B/ The fuckwits take the issue and immediately overreach because they’re using the issue to control people......defund the police - which right minded person do they think is going to support that shit ?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:04pm

Maybe we should go easy on the RWFWs on this page. They've had a difficult couple of days. First, Elmo joined Antifa and told kids racism was bad, then Sydney got an amazing Adam Goodes mural, and today Pauline Hanson's race bating "All lives matter" motion got almost unanimously rejected in the Senate.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:14pm

"The fuckwits take the issue and immediately overreach because they’re using the issue to control people......defund the police - which right minded person do they think is going to support that shit ?"
Dammit Dale - Cooper, did you leak the memo? Now blowin knows wanting to stop black people getting killed in police custody is just phase one in the grand plan. I bet he knows we get paid by Soros too.
DC, you just have to be more careful mate.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:19pm

Vic Local ......you still queefing your bullshit ?

Talk it up with Facto. Two boring cunts with nothing positive to add to the site.

You can nod your head to his links and he can plagiarise what you say .

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:20pm

"A/ These crew are such fuckstiks that it’s instinct to reject anything they support irrespective of how well intentioned the issue was pre-fuckstick."

Nah, that's the position of those with weak principles, the lily-livered, and the opportunists. Taking a stand isn't a fashion show, you're not hanging with the cool crowd.

Anyway...

If people are just people, as you say, and everyone has equal chance to make a go of it in 2020, then how do you explain disparities across racial lines?

(Not putting down stats but each is true and can be fact-checked)

Black poverty. Are they just bad at saving their money?
Black education. Do they just not like studying?

In Australia:

Black incarceration. Perhaps they just like the food?
Black life expectancy. Live fast etc.

So if everything is equal, and all races have the same intellectual capacity, why do we have these (and many other) disparities?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:39pm

Inter generational trauma.

Victimhood culture .

Reluctance to break out of comfort zones to self improve.

Remoteness from facilities .

Held back by a parasitic social welfare industry which profits from continued dysfunction.

Lack of confidence.

Shortage of role models.

Reluctance to enter the modern world from a backwards looking social hierarchy as it may indicate abandonment of culture .

A neoliberal political social structure which is stacked against new participants.

A modern society which panders to lack of ambition.

Every one of these issues is way more influential on outcomes than the outdated notion of systemic racism.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:40pm

Staggers me that you can write those things and then also say white privilege is a fiction.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:48pm

Staggers me that you can say that systemic racism is still the reason for dysfunctional communities.

White privilege is a fucken hoax. Plenty of war torn refugees who can’t speak a word of English upon arrival in Australia, who are leading good lives within a generation. If not within a few years in Australia.

You think that stolen generation and murdered great grandparents it’s a legitimate reason for crew to be drunkenly beating each other up in a riverbed another hundred years from now ? When’s it end, Stu ? Crew come from being child soldiers in Africa and become productive members of society. That’s not white privilege.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:44pm

I'm calling bullshit on your white privilege stance.

You've just dot pointed the very basis of it. Couldn't have put it better myself.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:47pm

So at least we can agree on white privilege. It's a troubling term, I'll wager that, but for a while there I thought you didn't believe in it at all.

Glad we can see eye to eye on it.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:49pm

"Plenty of war torn refugees who can’t speak a word of English upon arrival in Australia, who are leading good lives within a generation. If not within a few years in Australia."

Did they see photos of the white overlords holding their forebears in chains? Did they hear stories of their forebears brutally massacred by white overlords?

The same white overlords still in power now.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:51pm

I’m not saying there ain’t problems.

One of the problems is indulging this fucked up idea that whitey still has his foot on the throat of the blackfella.

That’s a dangerous and reckless idea. It creates division and a ready excuse to fail. There’s enough genuine reasons without inventing more.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 6:53pm

"One of the problems is indulging this fucked up idea that whitey still has his foot on the throat of the blackfella."

And the other fucked up idea is thinking you can click your fingers and everything's hunky dory.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 7:06pm

Oh , fuck off with your grainy black and white memories.

We are talking about 15-18 year old kids being told that modern society is not their place, because some of it has the same colour skin as someone who did something bad generations ago.

Young people are having their futures stolen by the burden of a history they never experienced being placed upon their shoulders before their lives have begun .

Do you tell your kids to not go to Japan because of what happened in 1945 ? Fuck no. You let them live their lives and live for the future. That’s the real stolen generation....the kids born indigenous 20 years from now who are taught that it’s abandonment of identity if they relinquish the hate.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 7:04pm

"Suck my dick you strange old fruit."

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 7:05pm

I don’t think I can click my fingers and everything is hunky dory . Where have I said that ?

I’m saying that indulging the LIE , that racism is a constant dead hand applied by the Australian government at the behest of Australians who don’t want First Nations people to succeed, is prolonging the recovery of First Nation’s peoples.

It needs to be called out and forcefully removed from public discourse.

PS ....Stu, thanks for discussing without the shitfuckery and point scoring of the usual clowns who fuck any talk. You never even applied the “ not my place to discuss this “ bullshit.

Can always rely on you to cook people with reason and not the other shit if you’ve got an issue.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 7:10pm

Plus of course there's the institutionalised racism. When an indigenous person is caught with a small amount of dope, they are taken through the court system 90% of the time by the police. The figure for non-indigenous people is 50%.
Police are also 4 times more likely to issue white youths verbal warnings than indigenous kids.
This isn't just a little problem. Going through the court system has serious consequences and closes so many doors. But I'm sure blowin and Indo will somehow dismiss this.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 7:20pm

What a load of absolute tripe.

Are you really trying to quote statistics on something which is defined by its lack of documentation ?

Go check out community policing to see how it works.

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 7:34pm

Malcom x . The ballot or the bullet.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 7:34pm

Lack of documentation? Oh FFS blowin do you seriously believe there's no documentation when people go to court. And do you seriously believe there's no documentation with general policing? Doing paperwork is a huge part of a copper's job.
And here's the proof clown boy.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/jun/10/nsw-police-pursue...
Here's a little quote for you. " In the five years to 2017, only 11.41% of Indigenous Australians caught by police with small amounts of cannabis were issued cautions, compared with 40.03% of the non-Indigenous population."
See blowin, when I make a claim, I have facts to back it up. You're just a serial racist bullshit artist, and virtually everybody knows it.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 7:40pm

"This isn't just a little problem. Going through the court system has serious consequences and closes so many doors. But I'm sure blowin and Indo will somehow dismiss this."

Well, both of them don't think systemic and/or institutional racism is an actual thing. Actually, they both don't even know what it means, purely going by the stuff they pump out 24/7.

And suspiciously, don't want to know or even consider its existence and/or meaning, let alone the impacts.

Hey, the struggle/ultracrepidarianism is real.

#sayitloudwhiteanxiousandproud

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 7:43pm

You are part of the problem , Vic Local.

For someone who thinks they’re too smart to fall for ridiculous conspiracy theories , you’re certainly doing a good job of perpetuating one.

You want me to believe that there is a governmental decree , passed to the police commissioner and then broadcast to the general duties police officers to go hard on First Nations youth ?

You honestly think there’s a clandestine project to incarcerate as many indigenous kids as possible because they really dislike Black people ?

That’s what institutionalised racism implies.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 7:51pm

Yeah , every time a copper lets someone off he documents it*.

FFS.

*sarcasm.

The guardian is more vested in keeping black people down than anyone. Every second story is about how infuriated and bent out of shape First Nations people should be . Preaching the hate which destroys people.

D-Rex's picture
D-Rex's picture
D-Rex Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 7:50pm

Give it a rest guys FFS. No-one wins this debate. Facts are undeniable. White = racist (all of you bitches arguing here - yes, you too, stu, vic and DC), black = unable to be labelled anything derogatory. End of story.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 8:37pm

"Yeah , every time a copper lets (sic) someone off he documents it*."
Blowin, You've never been a copper and you haven't thought this through have you.
What is the cop going to do with the dope mate?
It's not like they say, "I'm giving you a verbal warning, now bugger off and take the dope with you".
The cops confiscate the drugs and bongs, collect names and details, and write it up. Believe me, I know the process. WTF do you think they do blowin?
As for the rest of your shit post, thanks for making up my argument AGAIN. FFS your arguments are so flimsy you need to invent my position to knock it down.
I've provided rock solid evidence of institutional racism in Australia, with facts, and a link, and you still won't accept it. Kind of pathetic really.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 8:15pm

D-Rex = dinosaur.

Diplodocus or Barney?

vladalotovodka's picture
vladalotovodka's picture
vladalotovodka Monday, 15 Jun 2020 at 3:46pm

Much wisdom of old russian proverb.

Babushka lose old tooth in soup pot not need add bone for flavour.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 8:58pm

@ Facto

Yay well done how hard was that????

I dont agree with you cliche view, but you still had an actually opinion on something that wasn't, cut and pasted from elsewhere.

Huge step forward in personal development there.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 8:55pm

You on the juice too, Info, you low hanging piece of fruit, you?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 9:07pm

Do you mean this post above, Info?

"This isn't just a little problem. Going through the court system has serious consequences and closes so many doors. But I'm sure blowin and Indo will somehow dismiss this."

Well, both of them don't think systemic and/or institutional racism is an actual thing. Actually, they both don't even know what it means, purely going by the stuff they pump out 24/7.

And suspiciously, don't want to know or even consider its existence and/or meaning, let alone the impacts.

Hey, the struggle/ultracrepidarianism is real.

#sayitloudwhiteanxiousandproud

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 9:12pm

This one on the previous page?

"Avi Yemini, Candace Owens, Rita Panahi, Lauren Southern, Andrew Bolt, Tucker Carlson, Josephine Cashman.

What a grifter's paradise here on Swellnet!

Special mention goes out to Info's particular fave Jacinta Price, and Blowie's big daddy, the one, the only, the king of all grifters worldwide, Steve Bannon.

Strap yourselves in for the Swellnet 'final solution', comrades!"

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/politico/495029

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 9:14pm

Or this one on the page before that one??

"Blowie, your lack of proper historical context regarding this country is telling. And you're not alone.

Forget the United (!) States. As you said, you know next to nothing about the place and its history.

Now, just because YOU once felt threatened as a white man, when you went to work for the money in Aboriginal Australian dominant communities and towns in the very recent past, doesn't hold the same equivalence by any metric when falsely posited against the experience of Aboriginal Australians, as a nation and culture, as a collective, over the 200+ years of Colonial and Settler interaction that has ACTIVELY, explicitly and implicitly, tried to erase their very existence as a nation and culture and collective, SYSTEMATICALLY.

In fact, apart from being shallow, and ignorant, and ridiculous, it's offensive. And that's giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm reminded of your old disingenuous Treaty thread on here, where first you 'extolled' the worthiness and uniqueness of Aboriginal Australians, and 'commiserated' with their 'past' plight, moved on to your 'right' to be as 'Australian' as any other (some prime strawman there, by the way), then moved to the point of the whole charade: HOW DOES A TREATY IMPACT ME AND 'MY COMMUNITY'.

YOUR COMMUNITY?

The paper-thin skinned, wilfully ignorant, downward envying and punching, forelock tugging, '(not that) relaxed and (un) comfortable', community?

Do they represent a vision of YOUR AUSTRALIA? Am I biased?

Unconscious bias is a bugger, but not insurmountable. Ya just gotta recognise its existence for starters, and then go from there.

If you want to. And you think it's worth it."

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 9:17pm

That last one suits to a capital T.

Come on down...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 9:25pm

Here's one for the Avi fan bois. The funniest bit is at the end when a guy holds up a sign "Avi is a wife basher".

&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1AugieiGN7NSGzmuvpDlDbOy4A8_1dt0Zh0Mj11MMpdp1qdaCYmxlfAN0

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Thursday, 11 Jun 2020 at 9:47pm

Haha. Yeah, Tanuki's all over it.

Good stuff, Vic.

One for the "gronks and kooks" on here.