2022 Election

blindboy's picture
blindboy started the topic in Saturday, 13 Nov 2021 at 7:46am

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 8:57pm
Vic Local wrote:

So the covid situation is spiralling out of control and Scumo's contribution today is to take a photo of the $100 fish he cooked and post it on social media. Fark me, this is a bloke with zero gravitas. He's nothing more than a do-nothing, intellectual nobody, unfit for high office.

Do you follow him on SM VL?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 9:00pm

Fitzroy, I saw plenty of posts slamming this clown's post. It's scary how hollow Scumo is. He's trying to get re-elected by creating an image of an everyday bloke. He sure as shit isn't trying to get re-elected based on his record of doing sensible things.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 9:06pm

I hope he doesn't, but AA isn't exactly selling it either.

Don't let him get to you. He'll do your head in. It's not healthy.

You'll have your say at the ballots.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 9:45pm

vicvocal cleanly takes out the 2021 ms. henny penny awards after a close two horse race

and now comes out strong as the favourite for 2022...

with an impressive showing by totally hyperboling the new year covid situation, despite it all pretty much unfolding as predicted by the hopkins modelling, an institution he himself has spruiked and supported....

so extra henny penny points for having it both ways and being able to bend it any way he chooses in order to keep the fear a rolling...

the plan... 18 months late... but pretty much to plan (except the numerous go slows, go slowers, and double safety barriering all the way...) and a still wigging out public... still! ... despite 18 months to prepare...

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/joe-hildebrand-...

(yes omni-con may have sped up the inevitable - a bit - and might seem scary - a little bit - but the fact the hospitals are not yet anywhere near under pressure, and are actually probably way under predictions for current case numbers means vicvocal is one hell of a ms. henny penny! ....truly the stuff of legend... again...)

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 9:50pm

Out of curiosity ,what sort of fish was it , and how did the muppet cook it.?
$100 fish ?,, He might have scored some points with me as an 'everday bloke' if had caught the thing himself.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 9:52pm

I like your writing Syp.

Ps- Vic... Zing!

Happy new year to both of you. All the best for 2022. Hope your B&B kills it this year Vic.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 10:04pm

Joe Hildebrand?
FFS

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 10:12pm

"vicvocal cleanly takes out the 2021 ms. henny penny awards after a close two horse race"
22,000 new cases today in NSW. The testing system has collapsed and NSW hospitals are flying in medical staff from overseas to stop the medical system from collapsing.
And we haven't got to the peak of this wave yet.
henny penny? FFS, I was right and you clowns who downplayed covid should be embarrassed at all the shit you've posted.
sypkan, you'd normally be the biggest clown on any forum, but I don't even think you make the podium with the batshit nutters on Swellnet.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 10:29pm

Calm down Vic.

You won already.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 10:36pm

awwww thanks zen

nice that one person appreciates it

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 10:37pm
adam12 wrote:

Joe Hildebrand?
FFS

doesn't change any of the facts of the article and promises

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 1 Jan 2022 at 10:54pm

"22,000 new cases today in NSW."

what do you expect to happen when opening up?

as I said, the modelling tells us this, we don't even need modelling to tell us this!

" The testing system has collapsed and NSW hospitals are flying in medical staff from overseas to stop the medical system from collapsing.
And we haven't got to the peak of this wave yet."

any problems with medical staff are due to burn out more than anything, from a long drawn out pandemic, arguably from an over cautious approach that has prolonged the inevitable rather than facing sudden overwhelming waves

...and 2 years of failure to prepare, from all states and the federal government ...despite the biggest money printing exercise in history...

so just curious vicvocal, when is it appropriate to open up?

fwiw, I think opening up just before christmas / new year was a bit dumb

but the way you carry on and advocate, it is clear you would be still calling for lockdowns and across the board restrictions, even if we are still experiencing the rather mild effects of this supposed 'existential crisis' in 3, 4, 5 years time...

sorry henny but that is ridiculous!!

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 7:51am

sypkan
There's opening up, and letting it rip.
The NSW premier let it rip, making that decision for the whole country.
Corrupt Gladys ensured NSW / Vic was in a position of weakness when Perrottet let it rip. This dog also let is rip with such poor preparation, we are now in more shit than a Werribee Duck.
PCR testing has collapsed and there's very few RATs available. Thanks Scumo you useless bum.
We know 1% of new cases will end up in hospital and an increasing number of medicos are isolating due to close contacts. Have you worked out the problem yet champ?
And what was the point of letting it rip? To protect the economy. And how has that worked out? Seen the restaurant and entertainment precincts lately champ?
I'm fucking livid at these let it rip fuckwits. Just when I was starting to do some events, the let them rip mob have screwed our industry again. What a pack of incompetent arseholes.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 8:28am

Thanks god VL doesn't run the country just like Dictator Dan if it was up to them we would be in lockdown for the rest of our life's.

The sooner we all get Omicron the better, the sooner the wave will peak and business can get back to normal, and next wave a huge percentage of the population will have added advantage of natural immunity.

VL still obviously doesn't get it.

Much better we get this happening now instead of in winter too..

Anyway a few weeks time it will all be old news, case will fall as quick as they rose.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 8:36am

Indo if NSW had opened up today after the Xmas New Year break, it would have massively reduced transmission and produced a slower climb to a smaller peak. I understand the importance of this time of year to many who have to take their holidays then and to businesses that have their peak turnover but the pressure on hospitals will now very likely cause serious problems, and not only for covid cases, over the next month or more. If Perrotet has misjudged the extent of the problem he could be out of a job very quickly.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 8:48am

reality is a bitch sometimes...NSW health system now overloaded according to the Health care workers...but Perroet lies about how good the NSW system is and handling easily the doubling of patients.....
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jan/01/nsw-hospitals-res...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 9:44am
brutus wrote:

reality is a bitch sometimes...NSW health system now overloaded according to the Health care workers...but Perroet lies about how good the NSW system is and handling easily the doubling of patients.....

Where would they get overseas staff from?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 11:17am

RK, there has been a misinformation campaign in the last few mths about importing help from O/S..Vic was importing 300....no sign yet....but as there are nearly 20K registered nurses , 300 really and from where ......haha, more smoke and mirrors same as in NSW.....from no where , it's just bullshit as every other country 's health systems are under siege...

Roadkill wrote:
brutus wrote:

Where would they get overseas staff from?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 11:41am
blindboy wrote:

Indo if NSW had opened up today after the Xmas New Year break, it would have massively reduced transmission and produced a slower climb to a smaller peak. I understand the importance of this time of year to many who have to take their holidays then and to businesses that have their peak turnover but the pressure on hospitals will now very likely cause serious problems, and not only for covid cases, over the next month or more. If Perrotet has misjudged the extent of the problem he could be out of a job very quickly.

Shout it from the rooftops bloke!

Lock. Us. Down !!!!!!!

Lol

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 1:23pm
Blowin wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Lock. Us. Down !!!!!!!

Lol

Anyone on here gives a flying fuck about the health workers on the Covid frontline or is it always about me, me, me?

Personally I thought info’s earlier comment was hands down the stupidest thing he had ever said and that’s saying something.

If I were a nurse or doctor having to deal with evolution’s dumbest unvaccinated morons in icus I’d toss it in and go a pick fruit

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 2:39pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

Thanks god VL doesn't run the country just like Dictator Dan if it was up to them we would be in lockdown for the rest of our life's.

The sooner we all get Omicron the better, the sooner the wave will peak and business can get back to normal, and next wave a huge percentage of the population will have added advantage of natural immunity.

VL still obviously doesn't get it.

Much better we get this happening now instead of in winter too..

Anyway a few weeks time it will all be old news, case will fall as quick as they rose.

this comment?

I thought it was spot on

his vicvocal obsrrvation is correct, and as to the rest... it is pretty much what most of the experts are saying after all...

(it's also what pretty every other country has had to go through to take the sting out of the virus)

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 3:46pm

No surprise there, none whatsoever.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 4:46pm
GuySmiley wrote:
Blowin wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Lock. Us. Down !!!!!!!

Lol

Anyone on here gives a flying fuck about the health workers on the Covid frontline or is it always about me, me, me?

Personally I thought info’s earlier comment was hands down the stupidest thing he had ever said and that’s saying something.

If I were a nurse or doctor having to deal with evolution’s dumbest unvaccinated morons in icus I’d toss it in and go a pick fruit

Hmmm ….I wouldn’t get too confident bloke.

I’ve got a strong feeling that the average stone fruit would outsmart you bloke.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 5:11pm

Bloke-in I’m only a simple man who has two family members in the Covid frontline who are exhausted (and angry) caring for the moronic unvaccinated among us who are either denying Covid exists or are pleading to be vaccinated from their icu bed. But what would these two highly trained critical care nurses know compared to online experts like roghan ghosht.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 6:17pm

We've got a handful of staff off with Covid up here, not because they're bedridden but only because they have to isolate.

Assume they're double vaxxed.

All the (young and healthy) people around here are saying bring it on.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 6:22pm

+1 Guy.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 6:48pm

i honestly don't know if you lock down forever guys actually believe it... or whether you are all just desperately defending your man, dan... oh so desperately!

or possibly you guys have invested so much energy into it all, you now find it hard to walk away...

because it appears most people have now well and truly accepted we just gotta face this thing and get it over with

most people have taken on a very practical outlook and realised the supposed death sentence just ain't that deathy... especially now with omni-con...

but it seems some crew are willing to lock down forever, and have not adjusted their positions at all, despite all the evidence of the virus getting less deathy first with delta and now clearly with omni-con

I certainly know who are the 'extremists' and the 'minority' now...

seems some of you don't...

or, it's your job to bat on for your team to the bitter end...

or it's all about ego...

and/or other invested energies...

the jig is up, we cannot hide forever

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 7:01pm
GuySmiley wrote:

Bloke-in I’m only a simple man who has two family members in the Covid frontline who are exhausted (and angry) caring for the moronic unvaccinated among us who are either denying Covid exists or are pleading to be vaccinated from their icu bed. But what would these two highly trained critical care nurses know compared to online experts like roghan ghosht.

Look , whilst I absolutely love nurses to death, it’s their job to do what they do. I couldn’t do it and I’m eternally grateful for those who do but it’s people’s choice to not get vaccinated and potentially end up in the ICU just like it’s people’s choice to eat shit food their entire lives and end up in ICU.

No different.

It’s not like being vaccinated prevents people from ending up in the ICU.

I’ll wager that being an unhealthy person through lifestyle choices is a larger contributing factor than vaccination status, yet is any one blaming the fat carnts for the comorbidities which allowed covid to rough them up?

135 people who test positive to covid in ICU nationwide. This does not justify shutting society again.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 7:12pm

Anothet load of toxic bullshit from the usual offender. During the delta outbreak less than 2% of ICU cases were double vaxxed.
https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/unvaccinated-patients-dominate...

Bloke's just a narcissistic low life who couldn't give a fuck about anything but his own sad pathetic self.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 7:28pm

Yeah bloke….how’s living in the past treating you?

I know you are reluctant to let go of the delta dramas of yesteryear, but currently there is more people dying vaccinated than unvaccinated. Vaccination status matters less than overall health…why do you refuse to acknowledge this?

And I’m at a loss to figure out why you’re so keen to put the onus of disease on unvaccinated but not those who’s poor lifestyle choices led them to be fat carnts. Oh….that’s right, you reckon all fat carnts are victims of society! Lolol.

Stop spreading your toxic misinformation and fear mongering bloke.

Wasn’t it bad enough that you’ve demanded the brave nurses were sacked and now there’s a nurse shortage?

Big effort that one bloke.

BTW….I’ve got your Death Plague . It’s less of an illness than lurgies I’ve caught at the drop shifters at the Bluff.

Lock. Down.The. Bluff!

You need help mate. Your fear has turned you into an even bigger shitbag than you were before. And you were a very large shitbag before!

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 7:16pm

The same group who were calling people racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, bigot etc for disagreement on an issue for the few years previous to covid are the same group who insist on vaccines for all, along with mask mandates and lockdowns….interesting.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 7:19pm
Blowin wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Look , whilst I absolutely love nurses to death, it’s their job to do what they do. I couldn’t do it and I’m eternally grateful for those who do but it’s people’s choice to not get vaccinated and potentially end up in the ICU just like it’s people’s choice to eat shit food their entire lives and end up in ICU.

No different.

I’ll wager that being an unhealthy person through lifestyle choices is a larger contributing factor than vaccination status, yet is any one blaming the fat carnts for the comorbidities which allowed covid to rough them up?

135 people who test positive to covid in ICU nationwide. This does not justify shutting society again.

It’s their job to do what they do…fuck, could you be anymore tone deaf or have a more selfish attitude?

You really do miss a lot.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 7:20pm
Michael Adam wrote:

The same group who were calling people racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, bigot etc for disagreement on an issue for the few years previous to covid are the same group who insist on vaccines for all, along with mask mandates and lockdowns….interesting.

Yep.

They’re proper scum.

The same shitbags wanted our brave nurses sacked when they could be tending to seriously Ill people right now. They’re a disgrace.

They need sending to the dungeon.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 7:23pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

No different.

It’s their job to do what they do…fuck, could you be anymore tone deaf or have a more selfish attitude?

I miss a lot?

Yeah, you just missed the entire context of that sentence you Lycra clad fear mongering supervillain.

Go back to the shadows with your MAMIL package bloke. No one wants that thing in their faces when they’re finally allowed to return to a cafe.

You’re also responsible for demanding that our brave nurses were sacked you evil shitbag. You missed remembering that important little nugget too hey bloke.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 7:27pm

Blowin's never ending verbal diarrhoea! The shit pouring out his mouth never stops.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 7:28pm
Blowin wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

No different.

I miss a lot?

Yeah, you just missed the entire context of that sentence you Lycra clad fear mongering supervillain.

Go back to the shadows with your MAMIL package bloke. No one wants that thing in their faces when they’re finally allowed to return to a cafe.

You’re also responsible for demanding that our brave nurses were sacked you evil shitbag. You missed remembering that important little nugget too hey bloke.

You are the last person any of our nurses would want to listen to. You are the clown they would laugh about in the smoko room.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 9:59pm

"You’re also responsible for demanding that our brave nurses were sacked you evil shitbag."
blowin, they were sacked for being dickheads and being a danger to their patients and their colleagues.
According to blowin, the anti-vax nurses are brave, and the concerns of the nurse's without shit for brains are easily dismissed or ignored..
You really are a fuckwit blowin.
I'd also like to add, that every single medical professional I know (and I know plenty) have had an absolute gutful of fucking morons like you making their difficult job even harder. Fuck you blowin and the horse you rode in on.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 10:17pm
Vic Local wrote:

"You’re also responsible for demanding that our brave nurses were sacked you evil shitbag."
blowin, they were sacked for being dickheads and being a danger to their patients and their colleagues.
According to blowin, the anti-vax nurses are brave, and the concerns of the nurse's without shit for brains are easily dismissed or ignored..
You really are a fuckwit blowin.
I'd also like to add, that every single medical professional I know (and I know plenty) have had an absolute gutful of fucking morons like you making their difficult job even harder. Fuck you blowin and the horse you rode in on.

A horse called bloke.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 2 Jan 2022 at 11:12pm

"According to blowin, the anti-vax nurses are brave, "

they are!

they worked right through the pandemic when there was no such thing as a vaccine

they are brave brave brave... well well beyond all the scared morons on here...

I think requiring them to be vaxxed would be fair enough under normal circumstances... ie. if the disease is super life threatening, and the vaccines have proved their worth...

this clearly is not the case

firing them all before we got on top of the pandemic - and before we allowed the disease / vaccinations to prove thenselves worthy of such extreme measures - has got to go down as one of the biggest short sighted unfair fuck ups of all time

well done boys, you pushed it hard all the way

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 1:27am

Unvaccinated nurses / carers... the issue like PPE, methods, standards of care, etc are not a freedom of choice never have been never will be that also incudes infection controls.

Vaccination has always been part of that, the requirement for COVID vaccination is not a surprise.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 5:08am

The shitbags on here can’t tell the difference between unvaccinated and infected. They demanded healthy , enthusiastic and brave health care workers be sacked from their jobs and thus creating a dangerous situation where the health system may be overwhelmed by trillions of cases with a 58764% hospitalisation rate.

Seriously Blindboy , Vic local and Roadkill are on this thread by their own account to “ stop fuckwits spreading dangerous misinformation “ when that is what they are literally doing the whole time.

The malicious shit they’ve spouted isn’t just an evil attempt to use the guise of public health to push their badly reasoned, incorrect and ugly authoritarianism on everyone else , it’s just plain dangerous with genuine real world effects on the lives and health of others.

Notice how the call to vaccinate children has dimmed ? Yeah, that’s because it was always an evil , unnecessary and dangerous practice to inject children with a toxic substance they never needed if they weren’t extremely vulnerable. This was common knowledge but did it stop them from demanding that other people’s children jeopardise their lives for Blindboy’s non-scientific ideological demands? No!

Same with the whole vaccine mandate and the sacking of unvaccinated people. That was always an evil and malicious ploy based , not on any science or medical justification but on punitive punishment to those who would not conform to the sociopathic entitlement and power seeking by the Covid Cult brown shirts such as Blindboy, VIC local and Roadkill.

Now they bleat that the hospitals will be overwhelmed and refuse to pause and reflect that it was fuvkwits like themselves who put the political pressure on politicians to sack the healthy nurses and jeopardise the health system to start with.

Relentlessly stupid, shouty dumb cunts who are the driving force behind real world outcomes which threaten the lives and health of those around them.

Fuckers really need to be gagged and thrown in a cave until society returns to normal.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 5:18am
I focus wrote:

Unvaccinated nurses / carers... the issue like PPE, methods, standards of care, etc are not a freedom of choice never have been never will be that also incudes infection controls.

Vaccination has always been part of that, the requirement for COVID vaccination is not a surprise.

What part of “ vaccination status has no bearing on infection status” don’t you understand bloke?

FFS….if a nurse actually has covid then they don’t come to work. Putting the health system under unnecessary a pressure in pursuit of ideological purity and the punitive punishment of healthy, uninfected nurses because they didn’t bend to the will of the irrationally fearful and PROVEN INCORRECT shouty fuckstiks achieved nothing. It didn’t even placate the fuckstiks, instead it empowered them to make ever more stupid and dangerous demands like injecting kids with their poison.

The nexus between vaccination status and infectability isn’t broken, it never fucking existed.

Will these evil sociopath shit bags ever be held accountable for their disgraceful and hateful medical apartheid and it’s ruinous effects on real people?

They’d better be.

They should face legal prosecution for the chaos, fear and danger they’ve sown throughout our community at an already testing time. As if the situation was hard enough without them spreading hate, division and misinformation.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 8:27am

Just the usual bullshit from the usual perpetrator.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 9:27am

Back on topic

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 9:43am

More from toerag media info?

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 9:45am

What a choice? Faark
Looks like Albys got more control when it comes to poofy dogs though...
As a swing voter I cant even remember who I voted for last time but that was 3 PM,s ago ( Abbot, Turdballs and now this current clueless moron) and they have all shown themselves to be utterly unfit to run a local shire council much less a country, especially in a time like this when the country could use some competent leadership.
Maybe Mc Gowan should throw his hat in the ring? (that should stir up some of the crazies) , he has done an excellent job in WA , most popular Premier in history.

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 9:49am

Lets keep this forum for the election lads, keep the covid roundabout on the other one, having to read yourselves quote each other about how brave or stupid you are has run its race IMO
All the best for 2022 blokes....

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 4:17pm
mikehunt207 wrote:

Lets keep this forum for the election lads, keep the covid roundabout on the other one, having to read yourselves quote each other about how brave or stupid you are has run its race IMO
All the best for 2022 blokes....

Mike, Is it OK to say Scumo's election chances have diminished because the fuckwit didn't order vaccines early, hasn't ordered enough RATs, and won't make them free because his dog mate Jerry fucking greedy flog Harvey wants to make the big $$$. How the fuck does an electrical and furniture shop get to sell medical products?
Pretty good display on how power works in this country under the flogs in the LNP. Shit cunts like Harvey make big bucks at the expense of public health. Put the LNP flogs last. That's where they put you.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 4:46pm

albo's big idea...

an australian strategic fleet

hmmmm....

labor labor labor... you were doing so well...

(when hiding and keeping quiet)

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 4:52pm

and, for a bit of balance...

for all the things morrison and co. didn't wisely spend the biggest money print ever on...

this is what you come up with?

seriously, australia's leaders are cooked, across the board