Australia - you're standing in it

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog started the topic in Friday, 18 Sep 2020 at 11:51am

The "I can't believe it's not politics" thread.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 1:04pm

@flollo

Thanks for the cut and paste

Shit that's a bit of a worry basically Lib lite, i was hoping that they pushed hard again further left rather then moving to the centre.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 1:05pm

@sykpan,

In 2016, very few Americans said they were voting conservative either, but Michael Moore knew what happened in the privacy of a voting booth.

You've spent years tearing apart a shadow party while remaining wholly silent on the inept regime in power.

$40bn given to profitable businesses while public systems fail?

That shit is unforgivable. Like, RWNJs still bemoan Whitlam and his profligate spending, yet look at his legacy. He made our country robust, fair, and shifted us into the modern age. LNP spending is orders of magnitude greater and it's a selfish free-for-all.

And that's just one example from a near weekly serving.

But yeah, Shorten ate a sausage sanga the wrong way...

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 1:13pm

Federal ICAC.....

https://www.michaelwest.com.au/the-case-for-a-federal-icac/

As Don Chipp use to say "keep the bastards honest.'

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 1:26pm
stunet wrote:

@sykpan,

In 2016, very few Americans said they were voting conservative either, but Michael Moore knew what happened in the privacy of a voting booth.

You've spent years tearing apart a shadow party while remaining wholly silent on the inept regime in power.

That shit is unforgivable. Like, RWNJs still bemoan Whitlam and his profligate spending, yet look at his legacy. He made our country robust, fair, and shifted us into the modern age. LNP spending is orders of magnitude greater and it's a selfish free-for-all.

sorry, you are wrong

Ive said several times that morrison is possibly the most corrupt government ever

Ive also said trump scared the shit out of me

sorry again, but you partisans are so sensitive, you get caught up on all the criticisms and somehow see it as support for the other side

I used to get all defensive too, until I gave up on 'my side'...

(they actually gave up on me first....)

Im just non partisan now, about as non partisan as one can get

which is the people labor need to convince...

not the choir on here

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 1:28pm

and I gotta say, it's incredibly liberating being non partisan

amazing sense of freedom from the confines of groupthink

Roker's picture
Roker's picture
Roker Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 1:30pm
stunet wrote:

@sykpan,

Noel forgot sanitation... but anyway, our greatest orator on our other great orator.

"It wasn't the big reforms to health or education or China; it was the fact that he (Whitlam) put sewerage into western Sydney, in the western suburbs of places like Melbourne... they're the practical things he did that changed the way we live."

'in 1972, 17.2% of the Australian population were not connected to sewerage... The program was abolished in 1977 by the incumbent Fraser Government.[9][10] Consequently, many communities struggled to connect to sewerage for decades afterwards.'

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 1:31pm

The reason Albo hasn’t been around , is that it’s coming on summer and the little Aussie battler has been busy mowing the lawns of his 5 eastern suburbs homes. It’s Bills zingers that we really miss though… mind you, there’s been a few popping up again lately from the other troops…. Perhaps bill has a zinger school for aspiring losers.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 1:32pm

"I've said several times that morrison is possibly the most corrupt government ever"

Given that nothing I have ever seen from you remotely resembles that, maybe you should give us a link or three to back it up. If not I will just continue to assume that you are just another noisy right winger with no consistent position except to attack Labor and the left.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 1:40pm

"@flollo

Thanks for the cut and paste

Shit that's a bit of a worry basically Lib lite, i was hoping that they pushed hard again further left rather then moving to the centre."

yep, nice to get the sunscriber goods

(from that dastardly murdoch who is apparently the master controller of my every thought...)

some big turnarounds in there

a lot of explicitness that needed to be said...

whether the public buys it as genuine or not we are yet to see

personally Id like to see a huge focus on social housing, it's an absolute disgrace what has been allowed to happen in australia...

balancing that out with the 'aspirationals' ain't gonna happen though

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 1:44pm

thanks for confirming my point bb

over and out...

again...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 1:48pm

Ha ha, see you slippery. Come back when you are more comfortable with the truth.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 1:56pm

just trying to keep the pact

don't engage... your suggestion... this time...

truth and you...

bahahahahahaha

it's all there, ...if you care to look...

that's how the internet works

both ways...

another russia dislogue anyone?

dictator?

pee tape?

russia kompromat?

debt trap?

nuclear war?

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 2:06pm

"I've said several times that morrison is possibly the most corrupt government ever"

So just another lie, no attempt to back it up, just sprouting shit to see it on the screen. Run away, change the subject, sprout more absurdities, whatever pathetic nonsense that happens to be passing through your brain at any given second, there it is for all to see. Mate you are a smug, self-righteous know nothing, as years of your barely coherent posts here prove.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 2:25pm

unhealthy dude...

you...

'another lie'

do you have 'another' example?

you know, to show you aren't bullshitting... lying...

....or you just making false accusations and miserable assumptions?

again...

russia bots... murdoch payroll... payed advocate... ivermectin salesman...

your false assertions and accusations are fucking laughable

next level weirdness

unhinged...

deranged...

you're a very odd man

google champ

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 2:30pm

In the real world, taking screenshots of private dms & then sharing them in the public realm is bordering on the same level as sharing nudes/bullying. What Scummo has done to our reputation is shocking. Thankfully Macron is not a female staffer, huh?

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 2:34pm

Mate honestly you are such a waste of time! Nothing to say, no consistent view on anything, incoherent and illogical. So just to be clear, you cannot back up your claim. You are a contemtible liar. Ramble on if you must, it doesn't hide that fact.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 2:45pm

I don’t think Macron is very credible either, a 15 year old boy secretly shagging his 40 year old school teacher then ends up marrying her is kind of a 10 out of 10 on the weirdo meter. Doesn’t seem to have had a good start. Anyone that wacky trying to accuse others isn’t ringing my “serious” bell.

Constance B Gibson's picture
Constance B Gibson Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 2:47pm

That's not a very 'christian' attitude on display there, Opto!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 2:48pm

dude, just because I don't subscribe to your church, and do not fit into your 'evil' opposition 'us and them' simplistic view of the world, doesn't make someone illogical, inconsistent, and a contemptable liar...

people are allowed to have freedom of thought blindboy... why are you so hostile to anyone who doesn't see the world exactly as you?

it really is not healthy... for you... or society...

much of your post above is illogical, it's just a 'rambling' personal attack...

seriously dude, if Im so full of bullshit, then you should have nothing to worry about

one thing I do not do is lie on here, it's all there mate... look it up... I ve bagged morrison several times... not least for his 'bridge to nowhere' stimulus package, amongst a heap of things...

seriously dude, why such hostility?

constantly...

Constance B Gibson Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 2:50pm

And Jeez, Sepp, that previous post!

Crapping on about bots, you're melting down like HAL 9000 there, dude!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 2:52pm

is it ok to think morrison shouldn't have relessed the text?

and...

macron shouldn't have lied about the 'lie'?

asking for a friend....

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 2:53pm

"And Jeez, Sepp, that previous post!

Crapping on about bots, you're melting down like HAL 9000 there, dude!"

as odd as it sounds...

these are legit. accusations flying from the learned one

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 2:55pm

faux intellectual contrarian fence sitter

kinda like the Waleed Aly of SN

they only got one seat in the House

gonna lose four in WA alone

brand on the nose

maybe don't need to convince you

Armies of hit job artists lined up for Albo in the Murdoch/Costello mining propaganda arm ready to pounce the second a policy is announced.

Stephen Bradbury is an olympic gold medalist.

Don't underestimate Scomo's ability to fuck things completely

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 2:59pm
Optimist wrote:

I don’t think Macron is very credible either, a 15 year old boy secretly shagging his 40 year old school teacher then ends up marrying her is kind of a 10 out of 10 on the weirdo meter. Doesn’t seem to have had a good start. Anyone that wacky trying to accuse others isn’t ringing my “serious” bell.

U sound jelly. Or are you blaming a 15yo boy?

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:01pm
Optimist wrote:

Very good point. Macron is turning more nationalistic due to threats from the right in the upcoming elections in 6 months.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/13/frances-2022-presidential-race...

He's also on a path to grab power in EU; Brexit left a vacuum, Angela leaving...He's been working on this for a while. The fact is, Biden shafted him behind his back and stupid Scomo goes to new low to cover for him.

France and US have strained relationships for a while and we should leave them in that vacuum. I hate being a US puppet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/21/world/americas/france-us-australia-di...

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:02pm
Constance B Gibson wrote:

That's not a very 'christian' attitude on display there, Opto!

It's Macrons fault Scummo leaked the USA docs too hahahahaha. I'm sure Opp will find a way to defend the trashing of Australias name

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:04pm
flollo wrote:
Optimist wrote:

Riiiiight so THATS why the Pms office leaked not only Macron dms, but the USA's private stuff too. Mmmhmm

Very good point. Macron is turning more nationalistic due to threats from the right in the upcoming elections in 6 months.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/13/frances-2022-presidential-race...

He's also on a path to grab power in EU; Brexit left a vacuum, Angela leaving...He's been working on this for a while. The fact is, Biden shafted him behind his back and stupid Scomo goes to new low to cover for him.

France and US have strained relationships for a while and we should leave them in that vacuum. I hate being a US puppet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/21/world/americas/france-us-australia-di...

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:05pm

"France and US have strained relationships for a while and we should leave them in that vacuum. I hate being a US puppet."

So, you don't want Macrons subs, but want U.S.A subs, but dont want to be the USAs puppet? Is it idiot oclock?

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:08pm

"I don't keep chats private mate"

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:09pm

"why are you so hostile to anyone who doesn't see the world exactly as you?"

Not true, I just loathe those, like you, who lie and distort the facts for ideological reasons. Even more loathsome is the type, again like you, who when caught in a blatant lie have so little honesty they are incapable of admitting it.

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:18pm
Sheepdog wrote:

"France and US have strained relationships for a while and we should leave them in that vacuum. I hate being a US puppet."

So, you don't want Macrons subs, but want U.S.A subs, but dont want to be the USAs puppet? Is it idiot oclock?

Thank you for calling me an idiot. I have nowhere shared any opinions on the subs and have no preference who they are bought from. Not sure what are you alluding to? I am talking about the broader political landscape and rhetoric being used.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:21pm

dude you're doubling down on craziness...

and 'not true'...

now you are lying

big time!

you are hostile to pretty much anyone not singing your tune

anyone and everyone...

there is no lie

let it go

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:20pm

"Not true, I just loathe those, like you, who lie and distort the facts for ideological reasons."

geez...

said without even an ounce of irony awareness

Constance B Gibson Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:28pm

"Seriously dude, if Im so full of bullshit, then you should have nothing to worry about."

Exactly, Sepp!

You've fallen apart, and joined the ranks of your simpatico stooges. And with the addition of id's dad, Hutchy 91, we've finally nailed our Shemp on here!

No correspondence need be entered into.

You're more like specimens to be looked and pointed at now. And studied. Always the intent, not the content, of the posts.

Pity, perhaps, but there it is. Your personal dissolution is complete.

In your mind, you're the non-partisan, 'both sides', ennobler. But in reality, on here, a 'false equivalence' poster boy, and the arch enabler. An enabler of all the ridiculous Right and their anti-social media's shoddiest 'news and opinion' product. A social media, surreptitiously informed by the usual corporate media suspects anyway in the main (which you've never seemed to get a handle on at all), and yours in particular, clogged with US content, poorly digested, and then regurgitated on here...garbage in, worse garbage out.

Thus your Sepp moniker.

But anyway, don't just take my word for it, by any means. Haha! For all you other residual forelock-tuggers, here's Stuart's word from on high!

"You've spent years tearing apart a shadow party while remaining wholly silent on the inept regime in power....

Kudos for maintaining this pretense of partisanship, it really has been a long stretch of time, but the ongoing absence of nuance or insight makes it painfully clear you're on your own road to Damascus. Read: conversion to conservatism...

And that's just one example from a near weekly serving...

You're anonymous, no-one particularly cares. Just own it..."

Two of the 'gang of four' are already bathing and luxuriating in their chosen land, out n proud and loving it, Sepp.

C'mon dude, you know you wanna...

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:37pm
Optimist wrote:
I don’t think Macron is very credible either, a 15 year old boy secretly shagging his 40 year old school teacher then ends up marrying her is kind of a 10 out of 10 on the weirdo meter. Doesn’t seem to have had a good start. Anyone that wacky trying to accuse others isn’t ringing my “serious” bell.[/quotOpto

Opto that's not true ...he fell in love with her when he was 15 and pursued her for the next 13 years when they were married...in 2007

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:38pm

It's become an agnotology study centre.
"Much of my own work focuses on how industry exploits scientific credentials to bolster false claims that undermine breastfeeding to increase sales of formula milk and, ultimately, damage health. The strategies and patterns recur across industries: they have been documented in tobacco, fossil fuels, pharmaceuticals, food and more. This influence is so powerful that public-health researchers consider it a distinct area of study: ‘commercial determinants of health’."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02993-7

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:52pm

Brutus I stand corrected thanks….but still seems a bit odd to me…but I suppose some guys like them older…much older….I don't like the guy though…he seems to want more power in Europe than he’s capable of dealing with already at home.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:58pm

I agree with that paragraph BB but for the reasons that it reinforces everything I believe about Covid.

Moderna share price has done OK since the vaccine was universally given emergency authorisation…..

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 4:00pm

You would need to be more explicit about your meaning as you seem to be inferring something but what is not clear.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 4:01pm
Optimist wrote:

Brutus I stand corrected thanks….but still seems a bit odd to me…but I suppose some guys like them older…much older….I don't like the guy though…he seems to want more power in Europe than he’s capable of dealing with already at home.

Macron is the Fake Left neoliberal stooge parachuted into power to assume Merkel’s position at the EU as she got too old. Fucker is a disgrace.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 4:01pm
Optimist wrote:

The fuck has that got to do with our PM leaking PRIVATE messages from not only France but USA.? Next you'll be attacking Trump for marrying someone only 11 years older than his daughter yeah?

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 4:03pm

Sypo... You sure have gotten aggro over the years. Are you on the gear?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 4:09pm

BINGO,
"Fake Left neoliberal stooge" was the last phrase on my RWNJ card. Bad luck suckers, I won.

Constance B Gibson Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 4:19pm
Constance B Gibson Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 4:20pm

Vic, I had to give that beer bingo up on here.

AA was beckoning!

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 4:20pm

I think Morrison leaking those texts was just a bit of self defence showing everyone those boys were not quite telling the truth….but who cares anyway really…just pollies being childish kooks…nothing unusual here.

Constance B Gibson Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 4:22pm

And Doggo, Sepp's Ritalin ain't cutting the mustard anymore, I fear.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 4:27pm

geez cunnie, you wrote all that like you're not a master deranged one eyed propagandaist...

I don't need to own anything

next election I'll even take a shot of my incredibly complicated, calculated and contrived, in my mind preference deals labrynth trail vote card, ...that shows all the conservatives (and labor), come a convincing last...

unless uncle elmer albo pulls something out of the bag

not holding my breath

been waiting too long

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 4:43pm

really sheepdog?

you pulling out the wild and ridiculous accusations too?

the hostility begins and ends with two clowns on here and that's it

(maybe 3... but can still manage a little jest at least with king (queenie) clown....)

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 4 Nov 2021 at 4:40pm

macron is totally a fake left neoliberal stooge...

that...

"...I don't like the guy though…he seems to want more power in Europe than he’s capable of dealing with already at home."

yep

at leaat merkel was genuine.... whatever you think of her politics...

macron is one suss puppy

(and he's really overplayed his scotty greviance thingy... really really overplayed it...)