Australia - you're standing in it

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog started the topic in Friday, 18 Sep 2020 at 11:51am

The "I can't believe it's not politics" thread.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 9:47am

9203365-D-C5-A1-4-C00-B8-B0-07440901-D77-E

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 1:03pm
etarip wrote:

Isn’t the French mainstream political ‘right’ still somewhere left of Labor if considered in Australian terms?

(MLP aside)

I would say not. It is important to split economics and social issues. Maybe somewhat economically (would need to do more research) but absolutely not on social issues. Generally speaking, even our liberals look like saints compared to some cultural and political values of the far-right across Europe.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 1:11pm

No i don't know you, but I know who you are, i do have mutual friends with your brother maybe you, i think ive met your brother in Bali before to years ago through mutual acquaintances.

BTW. the anonymity of people here probably isn't as great as many think, ive met or know at least half a dozen people (most rarely post) here or occasionally take a booking from guys that lurk here or maybe just post in articles, and occasionally they will say, you know.....blah blah blah... there is a lot of six degrees of separation.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 2:11pm

"...which is very different to those that aren't interested in actually having a proper discussion or even a debate, but just come in with a clear intention to just stir others up right off the bat and not just one off's but often do it regularly.."

yep, the shut downers...

no other goal

bloody pathetic

fuck em

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 2:14pm

Well that will be you signing off then slippery. Good bye.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 2:19pm

ok boomer

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 2:20pm

delusional

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 2:23pm

you really need help with connecting realities

and I cannot be anymore serious

I mean it, seek help

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 3:08pm

Resurchen ha ha don't flatter yourself.

But yeah in the past when things have blown up people have contacted me telling me how much of a goose you are in real life, linking me to your social media, and yeah i looked and laughed because you clearly are as much of a nutcase outside of here as you re here, it's sadly no act and funny you use the word extremist because yeah that was the impression i got you seem obsessed with extreme far left political concepts & Karl Marx, wasting your time bagging the other side of politics & god knows what.

My settings on my social media are pretty tight, but anyone that can see them will see my interest in politics on social media, doesn't go further than liking someone like Jacinta price, even most of the stuff on Sky News is too much for me.

ha ha it's getting better each time "speed dealing??" that ones new....and "fantasising about shirt-fronting " by next year the story will be there was a knife involved or something.

Just for the record ive never dealt speed, but had mates that did on the Goldie, two very different things.

Anyway back to ignoring your post, which really isnt that hard as mostly just "cut and paste" & a link to some obscure site...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 3:40pm

“Show me on the doll where Karl Marx touched you.”

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 4:02pm
blindboy wrote:

I am also signing off as you and Blowin just can't get over each other....so the Indigenous Site that BD had set up was shut down because of the name calling and bitchyness , really sad as I thought we were actually making a bit of progress in learning and working out why there is currently an element of disbelievers in Australia , and how we can all work together .....but if we can't even discuss the issues, because of sad personal issues...this is not the place to have an open conversation .......

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 4:07pm
brutus wrote:
blindboy wrote:

so the Indigenous Site that BD had set up was shut down because of the name calling and bitchyness , really sad as I thought we were actually making a bit of progress in learning and working out why there is currently an element of disbelievers in Australia , and how we can all work together

Once I find some time to sift through the shit-calling, and can clean up the comments a little more, we'll activate it again. It's a great topic that should be discussed at length.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 4:25pm
thermalben wrote:
brutus wrote:
blindboy wrote:

so the Indigenous Site that BD had set up was shut down because of the name calling and bitchyness , really sad as I thought we were actually making a bit of progress in learning and working out why there is currently an element of disbelievers in Australia , and how we can all work together

Once I find some time to sift through the shit-calling, and can clean up the comments a little more, we'll activate it again. It's a great topic that should be discussed at length.

That would be great malben , is it possible to have a sin bin for those that get out of line ? Maybe a 3 strikes and out if continuously sin binned ? Don’t envy your job .

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 5:52pm

I have no idea if they are one of your mates, i doubt it, by the things said that i can't repeat here.

And have you ever heard of being provided a link?

BTW. Six months ago, you clearly went looking for pics of me on an Instagram page i manage, assumed someone in an old post was me based on sitting next to an indonesian lady, lucky you were right, and then posted some video of some guy you thought i looked like based off a terrible pic that actually looks nothing like me.

So a bit rich to call others creepy because they click a link and are curious to see if you are as much as a nutcase in real life as online..which is 100% confirmed.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 5:52pm
Supafreak wrote:

That would be great malben , is it possible to have a sin bin for those that get out of line ? Maybe a 3 strikes and out if continuously sin binned ? Don’t envy your job .

Yep, we're developing a sin-bin, amongst other tools (would love to spend time developing more forecasting tools, but *sigh*, here we are).

Anyway, sin-binning will ban relevant people from commenting, but still allow access forecasts/cams etc (issue at the moment is that if we ban someone, they can't log in - so if they're a subscriber, they can't get Swellnet Pro access, so we have to cancel sub, refund etc).

Short version: I have to allocate valuable dev resources to build online tools to stop the children from sticking pointy things into the electrical outlets.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 6:07pm

@malben , thanks for all your efforts , SN is definitely one of the best forecasting sites and value for money, the forums can be really interesting on a variety of topics, some of us just need to ignore others and not take the bait, myself included.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 6:13pm

Thanks for the nice words SF

gragagan's picture
gragagan's picture
gragagan Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 6:40pm
Supafreak wrote:

@malben , thanks for all your efforts , SN is definitely one of the best forecasting sites and value for money, the forums can be really interesting on a variety of topics, some of us just need to ignore others and not take the bait, myself included.

+1

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 5 Nov 2021 at 6:57pm
gragagan wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

+1

+2

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 7:58am

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 10:45am

Does anyone think a leadership challenge is coming real soon ? Surely Scotty’s days are numbered. I realise it won’t be an easy challenge with the new % rules and maybe he will call an early election to avoid any challenge . Bit hard though with xmas coming up .

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 11:52am

If they’re going to have an election this year they need to call it by the end of this coming week I think. Otherwise it can’t happen until mid Feb 22 at the earliest.

Don’t know if they’re confident enough in their current position to do that.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 4:40pm
etarip wrote:

If they’re going to have an election this year they need to call it by the end of this coming week I think. Otherwise it can’t happen until mid Feb 22 at the earliest.

Don’t know if they’re confident enough in their current position to do that.

I suspected Scumo might call a late 2021 election to try and cash in on the states loosening covid restrictions, but after Scumo's humiliating OS trip last week, I can't see it happening.

The LNP polling is OK in Queensland, bad in NSW, terrible in WA, SA, and dire in Vic and Tas. I was speaking with a Labor mate the other day who is privy to internal polling and the ALP only fear one thing. The idiot vote. I'm talking about the anti-vaxxer muppets that Clive Palmer, Hanson, and a bunch of other lunatic right micro parties are cultivating. Anti-vaxxers come from across the political spectrum and Scumo's only chance of winning is if Palmer et al harvest enough of the moron vote and deliver it to the LNP via preferences.
Polling suggest the hard anti-vaxxer group is 7% and it's an issue that changes votes. There's a reason why neither major party has the guts to call out these fruit loops and turds like Palmer. They are the wildcard. God help us if that corrupt and incompetent bastard Scumo gets back in because of Palmer and Hanson. Can you imagine three more years of the muppet show with Scumo owing the lunar right big time.
There is one other issue worth looking at. Conservative independents like Zali Steggal up against fringe nutters in the LNP. I would expect them to win 3-4 seats either in the country of wealthy city seats.. Even if these independents don't get up in places like Wentworth, Goldstein, and Kooyong, the Libs do need to sandbag these seats now. That takes time, effort and resources.
Fuck I hope the stupid people don't fall for Clive's BS again. Fat cunt was the king maker in 2019 and the shit show rolled on for 3 more disastrous years.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 6:06pm

It wont be until May, when everything is as close to normal as possible and by then LNP will be out in front in polls.

Because people will be travelling OS again, vaccination rates will be as high as possible and we will have some of the highest vax rates in the world, the economy will have bounced back even more as will employment rates and people will look back at Covid and go fuck we did pretty well really, both from a health perspective and economical perspective, any smaller negative issues/aspects will be well forgotten.

And Scomo has already checkmated Labor on the climate change issue lots of swinging voters that might have been tempted to vote for labor on this issue will now be just as likely to vote LNP and if labor push harder on the issue it will only please the hardcore Labor voters or Greens voters anyway.

VL is right about the Palmer/One nation type vote though, the events of the Covid are only going to help push those up more the whole Anti authority, Nationalist views, anti China sentiment, Anti lockdown, Anti vax and those people wont have short memories and many are swinging type voters that wouldn't normal vote for these parties, you just have to go check out the comments on Palmers FB page post*, they will vote for them on the premise they don't want to vote for a major, but off course those preferences go to LNP.

Off course a scandal or negative event much closer to election time could change everything.

* Just for the record, id never vote for him its not my scene (im very pro vax), but saw a sponsored FB post a while back and checked out a few more of his post, and heard his following has increased by a very large amount and the comments are full of people clamming they normally vote for LNP or Labor but will vote for him this election or similar type comments.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 6:14pm

So nobody can see scomo being challenged for leadership ?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 6:15pm

"Off course a scandal or negative event much closer to election time could change everything".
ID, Australia has had 8 years of these clowns and they've just become more incompetent and more corrupt every year. They have an alleged rapist in parliament who took a million dollars from an anonymous source. Taylor gave $80 mil to his cayman Island mate for no water FFS.
Scumo has party loyalty because he never cracks down on the shitfuckery by his team. See how Mrs Sports Rorts and the Beetrooter are on the rise again. Laming the upskirter and Robert the deadset moron. Fletcher paid $30 mil to a mate for a $3 mil block of land and has the nerve to tell us it's good value. Of course there's no ICAC. At least a dozen of this corrupt dogs would end up in jail.
There will be scandals and negative events. The LNP don't do anything but scandals and negative events.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 6:40pm
Supafreak wrote:

So nobody can see scomo being challenged for leadership ?

No, Scomo is easily the preferred LNP leader, if there is any change or challenge for leadership it will be after the election if Scomo doesn't come through with the goods.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 6:44pm

@VL

Its called politics when you are in power you have the spotlight on you and actually have to do things giving more chance for these things to come up, Labor are just as bad you only have to look at Victoria and Labor's branch stacking, quarantine enquiry that couldn't even come up with who made a very big decision, off course The Belt road crap and im sure many more.

But yeah off course in your mind LNP are corrupt and Labor are angels, we all know that's BS.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 6:45pm

Yeah I’d like a further explanation on how Scummo has got labour in check mate. Words are hollow with Scummo and there has been no new policy, he won’t even legislate a target.

As far as another leadership change, who’ve they got?

VL is on the money

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 6:48pm

Indo, you don’t have to vote LNP or Labour. We’ve seen under Gillard that having sound independent pollies can be a good thing for Australia

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 6:46pm

Scumo won't get rolled for the leadership. His team is loyal because they are all corrupt or incompetent and Scumo tolerates it. He also knows where the bodies are buried, so anyone challenging is taking a huge risk.
The LNP are like FIFA. You don't rise through the ranks unless you are compromised. You don't keep your job if you blow the whistle. Bunch of dogs.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 6:47pm

I think it’s going to be an interesting week coming up with a few surprises .

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 7:05pm

Indo, how’s Scummo got labour in climate policy checkmate?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 7:18pm

"Indo, how’s Scummo got labour in climate policy checkmate?"
Younger women are more likely to take climate change seriously. It's the same demographic that don't like rape cover ups in parliament house by the LNP.
not sure Scumo's do nothing approach on climate change (and female equality) is a big vote winner.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 7:51pm

Swing voters are the voters that make the difference swing voters are generally very moderate in views, but there is still some swing voters that last election might have been swayed to vote Labor on the back of climate policy, signing up to zero emissions by 2050 has helped counter act this effect.

Like i said those that are more passionate about the climate issue are always going to vote Labor or Greens.

And those that are climate deniers are either going to vote for a party like One nation or Palmers or still vote for LNP seeing their policy as more moderate than Labors

I think you have to view things from a very central moderate position that most people hold where they want some action on the issue but still fear negative effects on the economy etc if go too hard on the issue.

IMHO LNP making the move they have is very sensible and smart, ive been hoping they take this position for a while, again it actually means Labor are tempted to go one better pushing things to far which risk losing more moderate voters.

It's a win win situation for LNP.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 8:32pm

"IMHO LNP making the move they have is very sensible and smart, ive been hoping they take this position for a while, again it actually means Labor are tempted to go one better pushing things to far which risk losing more moderate voters."

I think labor now don't know which way to turn on the issue...

seemed like after losing the last 'unloseable' election they were going to back off climate policy... appease the qlanders...

now they're all confused...

i wouldn't say checkmate... but they kinda can't win which ever way they turn...

I wonder how much of scomo's policy was about pressure from the us and uk?

I doubt he did it of his own accord... i reckon it was under pressure tied up with aukus deal

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 8:43pm

Nice analysis of how the Morrison government has undermined standards of governance.

"A.  J. Brown, professor of public policy at Griffith University, points out that the spending of public money “purely or primarily to win office or re-election” is not just pork-barrelling but a form of “indirect political bribery”"

“Case in point is the Morrison government at the last election.
Brown sees that campaign as a low point in Australian public administration. The Morrison government shovelled hundreds of millions of dollars into various dodgy grant schemes, with no oversight or eligibility criteria.
There was more than $100 million in sports grants, overwhelmingly directed to electorates either held by the government or marginal enough that they hoped to win it for them. Analysis by the Auditor-General found 73 per cent of the funded projects were not recommended by Sport Australia. Worthy projects missed out. Instead of allocating money on the basis of need, Sport Minister Bridget McKenzie, in consultation with Morrison’s office, allocated it with the aid of a colour-coded spreadsheet.
McKenzie ultimately paid a price for the so-called sports rorts affair, briefly losing her place in the ministry. But that was because she was a member of a gun club that received a grant, not because of her role in the wider scandal.
Then there was the $660 million commuter car parks scheme, which saw $389 million allocated just one day before Morrison called the election. Two-thirds of the money went to projects in Melbourne electorates the government deemed vital to its re-election. In at least one case, Morrison authorised the use of $15 million of taxpayer funds to upgrade a car park simply by issuing a press release.
These are just two programs the audit office has examined. Investigations by journalists and political opponents have pointed at other programs, such as the Safer Communities program, Building Better Regions Fund and the Community Grants program, which delivered money disproportionately to government or marginal seats. Billions of dollars were involved, in total.
Brown is appalled at the assertion that a mere media release, absent any due consideration of the merits of a project, “in and of itself gives legal authority, and it has to be done”. He says: “It’s just bizarre.”
Lindy Edwards, a senior lecturer in international and political studies at UNSW Canberra, says it is part and parcel of a “quite different style” of politics that eschews policy substance and traditional sources of policy advice in the bureaucracy, while “thinking more about the announcement and how the announcement makes them look”.
She says when she worked at the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (PM&C), “the mantra was ‘good policies are good politics’ ”. That’s change “I think what we’re seeing at the moment is completely divorced from that,” she says. “With Morrison, we’ve got this quite different model of politics, which is about patronage, which is about giving money to people who support me, stripping resources from people who don’t support me.” ………

“In some ways, the circumstances of Kelly’s sports rorts and the recent program run by McKenzie were remarkably similar – although McKenzie had better technology available to her to compose her colour-coded spreadsheets. But there were also significant differences. In the latter case, there was a documented process showing McKenzie overrode departmental advice – and also that the prime minister’s office was deeply involved.
But the biggest difference were the consequences. In the face of public outrage, Kelly lost her ministry and subsequently quit politics. At the resultant byelection, held a year after the scandal began, Labor lost with a 16.1 per cent swing against it.
Public anger endured.
In the more recent case, Morrison commissioned a report from Australia’s top public servant, the head of PM&C, and former chief of his personal staff, Phil Gaetjens. Morrison released only a summary of it, which flatly contradicted the Auditor-General’s conclusion that money was allocated for political purposes. In due course McKenzie returned to the ministry and to cabinet. Morrison made the political calculation that the public had moved on.”

https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/news/politics/2021/11/06/berejiklian...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 9:29pm

"I wonder how much of scomo's policy was about pressure from the us and uk?"
Scumo was under domestic political pressure to match the US / UK net zero pledge by 2050, but anyone who thinks he will do anything about global warming, and actually reduce Australia's emissions, is utterly deluded. He's just kicked the can down the road.
Scumo doesn't see global warming as an environmental problem, he just sees it as a political one. He brought absolutely nothing of consequence to Glasgow. A pamphlet and a promise to do something 30 years down the track is the beginning and end of this dog's climate policies.
Macron calling him a liar was gold. People are starting to work out Scumo is a complete fraud and they aren't happy.
If there's more people with brains who can see through Scumo's BS than morons following Palmer, the LNP is toast. God help us if the morons give the corrupt flog another three years.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 9:36pm

gragagan's picture
gragagan's picture
gragagan Monday, 8 Nov 2021 at 12:02pm

Wasn't aware that religious groups received jobkeeper. So just did a quick search. According to the tax office they were given $627million, not including funds given to church run social charities. From records it appears that all that were given funding made a healthy profit. Money going into religious organisations is difficult to track as they are exempt from financial transparency rules that govern other charities.
Power to Change: received $3.4million, recorded a surplus of $2.3million
Lutheran church: received $1.4million, surplus of $1.7million
Crossway church: received $2.8million, surplus of $3.4million
Mizrachi: received $4.1million, surplus of $3.2million
and so on...
It's funny that Scummos own church received funding, even though they increased revenue during 2019-2020, but they wont disclose the amount given.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 8 Nov 2021 at 6:21pm

Fighting to stop the privatised pension card It's time to stop the privatised cashless card scheme, once and for all.

As part of Labor's continuing fight to stop Scott Morrison forcing pensioners onto a privatised, cashless debit card, we've introduced a Bill in parliament to scrap it. The Morrison government has already wasted over $70 million establishing the cashless pension card, operated by a private company called Indue. Indue also milked the taxpayer for $2 million in JobKeeper payments, despite increasing their turnover.

Please tell people about this Liberal-Nationals government's cashless pension card plans, and encourage your friends to sign the online petition by sharing it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or sending them this link: https://stop-the-cashless-pension-card.org.au/

Best regards,

Justine Elliot MP & Julian Hill MP
Protecting Pensioners Taskforce

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 8 Nov 2021 at 7:17pm

Fake news:

"No, the government isn’t putting age pensioners on the cashless debit card

Social Services Minister Anne Ruston has slammed “misinformation” spread by the Labor Party, after numerous social media posts went viral claiming the government was planning to put aged pensioners on the cashless debit card.

In series of social media posts and speeches in recent weeks, Labor MPs have claimed the government was gearing up to extend the cashless card – which quarantines 80 per cent of a recipient’s payments – to the elderly.

It’s a claim Senator Ruston vehemently denies, bluntly ruling out any such move, but Labor MP Justine Elliot said she “won’t be silenced” and plans to continue spreading the message online.

“I am committed to calling out Labor’s misinformation because putting claims on social media which are simply not true doesn’t help anyone,” Senator Ruston told The New Daily."

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2021/06/18/pensioners-cashless-...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 8 Nov 2021 at 7:21pm

@indo did you watch the video ? The part where they are debating it in parliament ? Looks real to me .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 8 Nov 2021 at 8:42pm

Go SA , tell us what ya really think .

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Monday, 8 Nov 2021 at 8:56pm

That’s was beautiful. I wish more politicians were so forthright. Frydenburg was well caught out. Squirming. “Oh shit” moment!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 8 Nov 2021 at 8:59pm

Yeah its a few years old , love watching everyone’s expressions.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Monday, 8 Nov 2021 at 9:10pm

That’s gold supafreak

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Monday, 8 Nov 2021 at 9:17pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

Fake news:

"No, the government isn’t putting age pensioners on the cashless debit card

Social Services Minister Anne Ruston has slammed “misinformation” spread by the Labor Party, after numerous social media posts went viral claiming the government was planning to put aged pensioners on the cashless debit card.

In series of social media posts and speeches in recent weeks, Labor MPs have claimed the government was gearing up to extend the cashless card – which quarantines 80 per cent of a recipient’s payments – to the elderly.

It’s a claim Senator Ruston vehemently denies, bluntly ruling out any such move, but Labor MP Justine Elliot said she “won’t be silenced” and plans to continue spreading the message online.

“I am committed to calling out Labor’s misinformation because putting claims on social media which are simply not true doesn’t help anyone,” Senator Ruston told The New Daily."

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2021/06/18/pensioners-cashless-...

Yeah, because the LNP have never engaged in privatised secretive shit fuckery. Geez ID are you really serious.

ilikelamb's picture
ilikelamb's picture
ilikelamb Monday, 8 Nov 2021 at 9:35pm