Interesting stuff

Blowin's picture
Blowin started the topic in Friday, 21 Jun 2019 at 8:01am

Have it cunts

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 7:12am

Heard Peter Dutton was going to 'come down on them like a ton of bricks.'.......well anyone heard any bricks falling?

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 7:43am

NSW health now doing district by district case data.

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/Pages/covid-19-latest....

Cases outside Sydney LGA's are very, very low.

If they lock down Sydney and prevent most travel outside urban areas, where the disease is concentrated, we should be able to keep this under control.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 8:20am

Blowin, I just sent your last "90 ton" link to my Federal Member with a please explain.
Just unbelievable.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 8:54am

yeah the sound of Dutton cracking down is deafening.

surfiebum's picture
surfiebum's picture
surfiebum Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 9:28am

At least they are thinking about it now, also interesting that it's a 'leftie' newspaper digging up the chinese wrongdoings
https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/foreign-investment-board-brac...

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 9:36am

Anyone seen this stuff reported on the ABC?
I've only seen it on The Guardian and the SMH/The Age.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 11:01am

I know Dutton is sick with China Virus but surely he has trained an apprentice guard dog.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 11:07am

This is exactjy why i'm still finding it hard to believe it's an accident.

I would go as far as to create an oversight panel to review the actions of the FIRB as well. Most of their decisions are made in secret, FOI requests are very expensive and slow to process and without being able to quote specific examples, go against the national interest when huge fistfuls of grubby money are being chucked around.

Also, i'd be very wary of Chinese activity in the Pacific at this time. Australia may have the resources to ride this out for the time being but Pacific nations will be bought lock stock when they default on their loans that were benevolently bestowed upon them out of the selfless kindness from Grandpa China.

ffs!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 11:14am

So Liberal Govt & Chinese Party Donors acquire our Towns with our own money.

Dutto then releases all Rapists & Killers to round up beachgoers for spare bunks.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-20/calls-for-australian-prisoners-to...

3,000 Aussies tried to escape on 30 ships but were turned away from world ports.
https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/more-than-3000-australia...
Apocalyptic Nazi neighbours ban tbb from the only place you can't get Coronavirus.

Win Lotto to vape dog hairs thru hooker pipes rigged to mangy mutts ventilator.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-25/vet-ventilators-may-be-used-to-tr...

Qldurrz luv the Joh border redo with more bans & curfews
All are pleased with master Dutto's new Evil Twin viral Zombie Upgrade.
We really wanna wanna be your dogz...We need more Dutto discipline!
PM : Be careful what you beg for!

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 11:33am

Just as a sideline story to what a lovely bunch of human beings both past and present Virgin Australia executives can be, I came across their ex CEO in 2010 who short changed me $200k on a building contract in Tasmania. Suffice to say my business, bank balance and family lost.

Interesting thing though is when the shit hit the fan I started Googling this bottom feeder who was worth $170 million and found the following article about a job that went bad in Noosa involving not just him but the whole merry band of muskateers including Sir Richard himself, the then current CEO of Virgin Blue Brett Godfrey and their project manager from Brisbane VMR International. Some of you Noosa locals might remember this and how it fucked some of the tradies up not to mention the poor builder as well

https://www.questia.com/newspaper/1G1-195950158/builder-takes-virgin-to-...

https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/war-continues-over-makepeace/...

These cunts are serial offenders and only get away with shit like this becuase they can. Personally I'd to take them all out to the back of the paddock and ........!!!

Anyway I have never set foot on a Virgin aircraft since and as far as I am concerned they can all sit on my middle finger and rotate.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 11:47am

That last sentence...you sound like the other GaryG.

oceans11's picture
oceans11's picture
oceans11 Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 11:47am

News item out of France this morning.

" French Medical Authority has tested the accuracy of Corvid19 testing kits received from China and have found that 1 in 3 are accurate, the other 2 in 3 are useless"

hmmm

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 12:33pm

It’s about time the China situation was openly acknowledged.

It was only a few days ago that it was still considered racist to dare suggest that China was sourcing supplies from Australia.

The Chinese corruption throughout Australia has become so complete that any and all consideration of China as a threat , as unfriendly and as self interested to our detriment has been wholeheartedly defined as unmentionable .

The usual pinhead fake left on this site have been doing the CCP’s work for them relentlessly. They still are. Youd think that they’d finally recant their ignorant defence of the tyrannical dictatorship with its eyes on our country but you’d be wrong.

China is looking more and more like Germany in 1938. Taiwan will play the role of Poland .

Fliplid's picture
Fliplid's picture
Fliplid Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 1:42pm

Good idea Optimist, just made my first ever Facebook comment by putting the links to both articles up onto the local members page. Be interesting to see how long they last

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 2:22pm

So Social Credit Hub Wuhan released the virus to trial big brother lockdown.
https://thediplomat.com/2020/02/chinas-social-control-mechanisms-on-full...

Wuhan's Social Credit Sister City is Oz Spy HQ Gold Coast
Gold Coast becomes portal for Oz Coronavirus now Hot Spot

Caretaker Mayor: Double our record number of Wuhan surveillance cameras.
Mayor: We are supplying free Spy-fi during corona Lockdown (Nuthin' Suss!)

Shut Gold Coast/Qld Border to co trial Sister City Wuhan's Social Credit Scheme.

Chinese Social Credit hook up is same underlying objective of Oz Lockdown.

Sure! Good Conspiracy theory if it weren't for real!

Note: GC had heaps of Chinese Sister cities so why sign up Wuhan...(Ask Dutto!)
Wuhan will soon be able to interface all Aust Civic Tech thru China Party HQ.
Oz is pilot nation for China's Social Credit Global reach...Again ask Dutto!
Here & now provide the perfect rollout opportunity...(Fear & Isolation) All say Aye!

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 2:44pm

Don’t forget this, the odds of even being born in the first place were 1 in 400 trillion.

Only the very, very lucky are here to witness this shitstorm

So breath, play smart, and um, enjoy you lucky bastards

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 2:55pm

Repost from comments elsewhere ( not my post )

“Voters were given a choice at the last election – turn the country into the third world overnight (Labor) or turn it into the third world in six months (Lnp). They chose the latter and here we are.

Labor’s policy of unlimited elderly parent visas was the single worst thing I’ve ever seen. On top of 500 mill to the UN, MORE protection visas etc. Nothing about the working class and this overrated negative gearing reform (which i supported but was milquetoast at best and everyone forgot it was Keating as treasurer who brought this in back in 1987)

I voted One Nation for the first time in my life because I didn’t want either choice or the Greens. Some of the centre left types need to move on and realise there was more at play other than the Domainfax franking credits narrative

Labor offer no alternative. They have said very little about China during this whole virus mess and we all know where they stand on that.”

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 3:34pm

The wife was just informed that all her clients (and all her colleagues clients) who are in remand are to be released at midnight tonight. That's a few thousand offenders, plus many more low-level prisoners, due to a CV spike in prison and acknowledged inability to control it.

The decision is so hurried that many don't even have ID, so they've got no access to govt support, no place to live, or means to provide for themselves.

Meanwhile, and this was before the decision was passed, refuges in Sydney have seen a tripling in demand for beds and food.

There's no easy decision to take, but this is wrong.

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 4:04pm

geeze at the begining of all this weeks ago someone told me to lay off the bucket bongs,haha,well maybe just maybe what i i thought might be close to whats really happening.Anyway heres another perspective but recorded 2 weeks ago but still applicable now....
https://www.facebook.com/mahmoud.elawadi.9/videos/10163288717110720/

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 4:14pm

Wonder if we'll see that in the mainstream news Stu.
That sounds like a biggish deal.

Australia, for so long presenting the illusion of a developed and civilised country.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 4:44pm

I cant believe I'm saying this, but I actually read through One Nations policy's last night and liked them. Crazy as it sounds, Pauline may be the only one with the balls to untangle China out of our country.
P.S. a few new faces on her team with brains wouldn't hurt her either.

uncle_nico's picture
uncle_nico's picture
uncle_nico Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 4:57pm

Still baffled the Queensland elections are going ahead tomorrow. Even if you bring your own pen its pretty much impossible to place your voting paper down, fill it in and then pick it back up again without your fingertips touching the booth. Guess you could slide it off and use your other hand? That's a lot of fingers touching the same surface you would have thought?

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 5:12pm

Optimist I did that before the last election and similar... disclaimer, uni educated etc etc etc

Andy & Stu, Vancouver British Columbia did this with their mental hospital patients, maybe 80's or 90's. Our walks down in Gastown about 10 years ago were an interesting experience - and not necessarily the nice kind. The people who were just set on the street, I talked to a couple and they were hard up. I kept away from the yelling ones/police response.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 5:13pm

"Still baffled the Queensland elections are going ahead tomorrow. Even if you bring your own pen its pretty much impossible to place your voting paper down, fill it in and then pick it back up again without your fingertips touching the booth. Guess you could slide it off and use your other hand? That's a lot of fingers touching the same surface you would have thought?"

I'll take the $130 fine thanks

good luck trying to get it, I've got a plethora of reasons they don't wanna hear about for my stat. dec. as to why I couldn't get to polling booth....

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 5:14pm

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-27/stacks-of-urns-in-wuh...

Firewalled, but you get the gist in the first couple of paras.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 5:47pm
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 8:22pm
Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 8:50pm
AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 9:18pm

"The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund needed an increase in their financial firepower to cope with the impact of the crisis on low- and middle-income countries," [Gordon Brown] said.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 9:21pm

That is the man that sold the UK's gold at the all time low in prices before a massive commodity upswing and precious metals bull, in the late 1990s. The sale is so infamous it is termed 'Brown's bottom'. Never forget.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 9:33pm

Pure chance , VJ.

I’m sure it was just bad luck !

Global currency by 2022

It’s the exact same playbook as they had planned as the “ solution “ to climate change. That was meeting too much resistance. Populism and nationalism were on the rise.

Release the virus.....

I’ll accept that it’s not premeditated when Xi or Christine Lagarde dies. They’ll be doing their utmost to infect Trump. I’m sure a few B Grade globalists will have to be martyred for the cause so that it’s not too obvious to the plebs.

Amazing plan if that’s true. They could never have imposed this curtailment on Western nations and now we are begging them .

Half expecting to see footage of Xi sitting in a swivel chair whilst slowly stroking a cat in his lap. Cue maniacal laughter....

The Fire's picture
The Fire's picture
The Fire Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 10:14pm

Re qld elections..

Byo surgical gloves.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 10:23pm

Boris Johnson tests positive.

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 10:28pm

WA Gov announced today the as of Tuesday midnight, regional travel restrictions, nobody allowed to travel to other regions unless exempt for freight, essential work >
Already getting some city folk (refugees) filling up holiday homes ,assuming they think its safer here than in Perth. 50k fines apply to breaking regulations . Trying to stem the tide at least. Lots wingeing already on ABC this arvo but its a good start.
Just need to fuck off the hundreds of euros and backpackers holed up in the all the prime beach carparks next, not sure what they will be able to do about them but once winter here starts #vanlife aint so fun thats for sure.
Mark Mc Gowan on the front foot.

Patrick's picture
Patrick's picture
Patrick Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 10:51pm

Global currency aye? I posted this in the bitcoin thread but I'll put it here too seeing as the topic has come up.

A senator in the US proposed a federal digital dollar in a senate bill as part of a covid19 stimulus package. This is what one person said about it:

"Okay, in a nutshell:
I'm a programmer that has worked with cryptocurrencies and understands how this works. Imagine that your money is not just money. It tells a story of what you do, who you do it with, how you do it, what you own, where you socialize, what Is your political association, and more.. it's dressed as a "money" but it's a token that represents YOU and represents ASSETS. It is placed on a national centralized database and used to monitor your activities. Depending on your activities, you can have your assets frozen, have you suspended from boarding a plane, have information about your health and vaccination history. It's more than just a digital dollar. It's a token of who YOU are. You don't exchange money with it, you just manipulate the ledger's entries. No real money is exchanged. I could go on with more, but this is not easy to explain. This is bitcoin gone on steroids! Only owned and controlled by state and corporations. Not distributed power, but centralized power."
https://www.facebook.com/BantamJoe/posts/10156713410056290

Forbes article about the bill: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbrett/2020/03/23/new-coronavirus-stimu...

Perhaps stick to cash folks.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 11:06pm

Mike, local council has blocked/gated one road to one of those type carparks. Can we have a Mark McGowan over here in Vic? That's what's needed right now to save the vulnerable in the regions.

I do wonder about the Euro backpackers, situation might get dire for them if nowhere to stay, no funds. We should show compassion, get them to isolate, make sure they can eat, use facilities etc. But where? Hotel strategy using certain caravan parks? That would see way too many people using same ablutions so Wuhan coronavirus would go right through a place like that. Dunno? (An amusing/disturbing aside, we were at the big 500 site Pt Fairy caravan park in 2003 when easter coincided with an outbreak of gastro. The Ms came back from the ladies toilet late one night with wide eyes, saying OMG you have to see this. I was taken inside the empty ladies toilets and showers, and saw the entire back wall of one of the toilet cubicles covered in... I did not know humans could do that. Especially lady humans)

Blowin, astute observation. One could make any NWO assumptions at this stage but as I'm a bystander witnessing vignettes of the medical response/concern, I'd say it's a real threat rather than a psyop or similar power grab - those might be attempted anyway, the pieces are moving fast now. My 2c is a fuck up in a lab, has stuffed everyone over. If it was the full conspiracy depopulation stuff, you wouldn't see royalty or top leaders catching it. US has handled it poorly and will go through real strife.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 11:14pm

Yes Patrick, good quote. This is almost getting biblical.
And from the early 2000s web, I'm happy to see this page of advice is still in existence:
https://the-moneychanger.com/answers/ten_commandments_for_buying_gold_an...

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Friday, 27 Mar 2020 at 11:28pm

I dont know what the solution is with this crowd, none of the shires or state governments seem to give a fuck , blinkered to them for some reason, rangers dont even fine them (I guess they just skip the fine when they leave and easier to charge a local for his dog being off the lead cause they will actually pay the fine) Thing is these cunts are so entitled , we are just an extension of Bali to them, spoilt trustfunder euro (and now south american) pigs Ive been getting on their case for years now while Tourism WA just sells them the dream. Camped up in the prime carpark spots, shitting on every track ,washing their undies and dishes in the beach toilet sinks , spitting toothpaste on the ground, tuna oil, rubbish and then they hassle you in the surf at your spot! Try that in Hawaii. One parked up frenchman with his RV dropping cigarette buts right out the window (a pile of no less than 100 all in the same spot right below the rv window) been there for days in the same spot, i got into it with him through the side window and got nothing but typical french arrogance, so scooped them up and threw the handful right into his window onto the kitchen table him and his cunt wife were sitting at eating, very satisfying if a bit of a stinky hand was the cost ( I cleared glasses and emptied ashtrays at the local pub once upon a time so have dealt with worse) , weak cunt didnt even get out. Time to start giving them the heave ho, , nighttime visits and the like, lets take our country back. Give respect to gain respect and they know nothing about respect.

views from the cockpit's picture
views from the cockpit's picture
views from the ... Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 3:59am

How about those horrendous wet markets in China!?
A despicable and filthy way to house poor animals of all descriptions.
The Chinese demand for "exotic" tastes, aphrodisiacs and herbal/traditional medicines such as tiger penis, rhino horn, etc is a disgrace.
Especially when it's done by the wealthy who should know better.

Reminds me of a time (pre mobile phones or I would have called fisheries) I was walking down a quiet coastal track for a mid week surf and came across a team of Chinese coming the other way with their striped $2 bags full of god knows what.? I was thinking wtf have this lot been up to??
Another time more recently there was about 10 of them crawling all over the rocks at a low tide beach like parasites taking any shellfish they could find.
When we confronted them they scurried off leaving their plastic bags behind with mainly dead and mangled remains.

Make no mistake, these people have NO regard for any other species or humans that don't think like them.
I know and have known some great Chinese people and what makes them great is that they dont think like Chinese!!!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 4:00am

The shire / council loves them because they’re the ultimate workforce.

Exploitable , expendable , able to be underpaid and fired at a seconds notice.

They’ll just move north again with winter. Fines won’t stop them , they just refuse to pay.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 5:22am

Local supermarket got hit by the vibrant looter brigade night before last.

Medical supplies all over again. Perhaps China is getting a bit hard up for food ? I doubt it’s profit driven.

They came at closing time and refused to leave. One security guard too scared to lay a hand on them. They’d hit up surrounding towns too.

Terminal's picture
Terminal's picture
Terminal Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 4:20am

Yep, I was thinking fuck up in a lab too. Occam's razor.

Terminal's picture
Terminal's picture
Terminal Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 4:23am

@ views from the.. You must be vegan then?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 4:24am
Terminal's picture
Terminal's picture
Terminal Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 4:31am

The next federal election will be interesting. My money is on scomo getting back in.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 4:55am

I think Scomo will get back in. His team have the dollars sorted. Though I have a strong feeling a fiery Redhead will be at the table just making sure China's obvious goons get out of our country.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 4:57am

Scummo has more chance of being deposed by coup than getting re-elected.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 5:30am

Whoever gets in needs to deal with China swiftly. We need to expel their students and businesses because at least half will be on Beijing's payroll. We must manufacture again even though it costs more. We've been in bed with a country who blocks out the rest of the worlds influence, but spends all its time and money influencing the world. If our leaders cant see a global invasion by stealth then we are finished. We may as well learn Mandarin. I think they can see the invasion; but arrogantly think they can control it and get rich too. Pressure your leaders via your local M.P. Tell them how we want our country to be like again. It's up to us to hammer them to break with China and re establish the markets with our old allies who have the same human values as us, while becoming a self sufficient nation; proud of the stuff we make.

Terminal's picture
Terminal's picture
Terminal Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 6:55am

Didn't they pass legislation to stop the coups?