Lol, my first hashtag

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 8:02am

Beaches shut !

Fliplid's picture
Fliplid's picture
Fliplid Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 8:27am

Travelled down the highway from Wide Bay to Brisbane recently and was surprised to see a few billboards of Miss Pauline along the way. Reminded me of the billboards with the ‘cure for erectile dysfunction’ ads that were lined along the highway a few years back, only the *opposite effect.

I think she will get a pretty good result next election if One Nation can ramp things up a bit about loss of sovereignty and considering they have Mark Latham in the ranks I think there is a good chance of getting the message through to even more people than before. Maybe that will be the great reset.

*or not

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 8:39am

well done Mike....tried to post this above for MH..ended up down here for some reason

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 9:18am

Qld Labor close the border and open the polling booths...Genius.

views from the cockpit's picture
views from the cockpit's picture
views from the ... Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 9:34am

@Terminal; I knew priest once- claimed the only meat he ate was nun.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 11:55am

Optimist...
Qldurzz are defiantly buying 3 weet-bix... pleading for extradition...
School Germ Swap is Sat > so Premier closed Germ Schools Monday...(Clever)

Here's where our Great Leader's plan falls apart...
Premier well knows that Qld Schools are active Petri-Dishes until Tuesday arvo.
https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/19/coronavirus-survives-on-surfaces-how...
'A Team' get free AEC corona hot tub School Day Care from Monday morning...
I Don't like Monday's homework is to spread AEC strain thru Qld Frontline Parents.

As you say...Pure Evil Genius Plan to wipe out Qld with no medics to save us!
Qldurrz are doin' Oz a favour by ending it sooner...it's for the best Oz! Cheers!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 1:54pm

MikeHunt has made the news. Nice work.

https://apple.news/ABTLO0pQcQNmyuaSPHM1Ulg

Booze hag Mactiernan has said its all good if backpackers ( 140,000 still in Australia !!!!! ) need to break the regional lockdowns because getting them to pick bananas for $7/ hour is more important than the lives of locals in those regions.

Bluff will be packed with entitled and infected frenchmen surfing sick pits whilst Aussies are in lock down in Margs.

Quick word.....just how fucked is this government that they’d allow 2.4 million temporary visa holders to remain in the country just as unemployment heads towards 30 percent and hospitals are overwhelmed ?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 2:23pm

"just how fucked is this government that they’d allow 2.4 million temporary visa holders to remain in the country just as unemployment heads towards 30 percent and hospitals are overwhelmed ?"

Haven't you heard, this country is open for business.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 2:36pm

Unfortunately temporary visa holders of all kinds have rights, try to kick them out before their visa runs out and there is all kinds of people and organisations that will take legal action to ensure they stay in the country, once the legal action is taken they can stay even if the visa runs out.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 2:41pm

A nation that can conscript unwilling people to go and kill other people can kick out anyone if they’ve got the political will to do so.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 3:20pm

Conscription happened about 50 years ago, can you imagine conscription happening today?

So much has changed just in the last 20 to 30 years let alone 50 years.

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 3:55pm

To be honest 50 years ago no one would have been able to lock down Australia to the point where we are headed and not resist.

Where it all ends up the other side, who knows?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 4:10pm

Indo ....if I’d told you a month ago that the borders between states would be shut you’d have said the same thing.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 4:13pm

Saw a post from the Bluff today, not taking bookings/ no day trippers/ deferring existing bookings. Hopefully they’ll get the message.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 4:27pm

Locked in for the season at the Bluff with no threat of virus......

Imagine when the Billions flies get blown hundreds of kms on the offshores and you don’t know where they’ve been or who’s shit they’ve been feasting on.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 4:45pm

Nobody likes a white backed fly landing on their bush dinner....

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 5:02pm

Haha ....exactly.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 7:02pm

Apropos of nothing at all, here's a photo of Maxy Walker:

"Who's a good fella?"

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 8:17pm

"Virus? Who's he?"

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 8:18pm

He is the dude whom keeps on paddling up the inside of you.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 8:25pm

Was talking to the missus today about the #vanlifers and #eurotrash. Especially those that saw the writing on the wall and bailed from Bali to Oz on a tourist visa, expecting border closures.
Now, we have had to shut the borders for a whole bunch of Pacific Islander temporary work visas in the fruit industry. We should make it a condition of staying in Oz for a lot of these #trustafarians (#shitcunts - a lot of them, tbh) that they are restricted to remaining in a location where they can work, and earn some $$$ (but not at expense of a legit job seeker) picking and packing fruit. Keep the economy going. Otherwise on the next plane out. And there are planes leaving still, just not many.
(I’m just fucked off because I’m trapped inland for work... but I have a job, so am thankful for that. Heart goes out to so many crew who have lost heir livelihoods and are facing an uncertain few months. )

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 9:11pm

Thanks for the link Blowin. Funny to see Ian Earl and myself finally on the same side (as I ve said before strange days!) first time for everything , been battling with him and attending Shire meetings for the last few years regarding the expansion and limitations (or lack there of) regarding the surf pro. He is a classic many generation farm boy from Cowaramup but can dig his heels in like you wouldnt believe. Moleskins and blundstones. Maybe get that snowball rolling Ian. Backpackers there is No work for you here , we dont want you here shitting all over us anymore,littering , taking, shoplifting or anything anymore, Backpackers adios..
On another note, Bluff gate is locked, Gnaraloo closed too, Locals from Carnavon ok to go in for day trips but no camping. All shops in Carnavon (except Woolies ) are closed. Going to be a nice quiet year up there this season, maybe Reed will get his fat arse off the couch and make a comeback. Enjoy

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 9:46pm

With the hair over the eyes giving them character and the moustache hair on the sides of his nose, Maxy is beginning to evoke his namesake.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 10:15pm

Blowin that was a really good smh link - alluding to the crisis of 1932 in NSW. Most Australians will tell you of Whitlam being removed by the GG, but it was a far more serious stand made by Jack Lang.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1932_New_South_Wales_constitutional_crisis

And the Big Fella himself, from wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Lang_(Australian_politician)

In this crisis, I'm seeing state Premiers put their people first, as they should.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 10:23pm

Good one Mike

flow's picture
flow's picture
flow Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 10:43pm

Sounds like gov't will be giving workers a wage subsidy similar to UK.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Saturday, 28 Mar 2020 at 10:45pm

SP carpark packed with van scum and entitled Perth and Peel people complete with kids in tow who thought it was a good idea to come on down

Island Bay's picture
Island Bay's picture
Island Bay Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 5:25am

Seaslug, it's amazing how quickly your perspective changes. A week ago I would have said, "ah, well, that's annoying, and maybe they shouldn't for several reasons". Now it seems like utter madness, AND a distant utopia where people can actually go to the beach and go surfing.

We're on day 4 of the 4-week lockdown here in NZ, and it is weird and awful. Having ones actual physical freedom limited so drastically is no joke.

Here's hoping 4 weeks will do it, at least enough to give us some weeks of freedom.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 7:47am

There’s honestly too many lies , obfuscations , acts of sophistry, purposeful misinterpretations and false claims in this article to even start to list them all, but it’s worth noting how desperate the Globalists are to keep their New World Order plan afloat.

The current crisis wasn’t just created and enabled by globalisation, it was also exacerbated and compounded by globalisation. It’s frankly quite stunning to then see this crisis used as rationale for expanding globalisation even further.

We need lampposts and rope to deal with these globalist rats.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/03/dont-abandon-globaliza...

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 8:01am

David Jeremiah's on 7 two if you want some "churchin up".

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 8:27am

Optimist....please don’t spam on Swellnet with your organised religion.

You call it fishing, every one else calls it cold canvassing of a product they don’t want.

Organised religion is a plague on humanity. This includes your church.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 10:11am

“ Organised religion is a plague on humanity”

Can I get an Amen to that

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 10:25am

There are chaplains everywhere Blowin even on the WSL and most believers are stuck at home and cant get to church so whats wrong with me recommending a decent TV program with a decent preacher. These Chaplains include Bethany Hamilton, Al and Britt Merrick, Eric Arakawa to name drop a few of millions of people who share their faith and resources. I talk about, input and comment on many different subjects on this site and never criticise what others think and believe. In 1000 years from now people will still be talking about the Advent of the Christ and his influence on humanity but I doubt they will be talking about you. Don't judge Christians by the deeds of imposters like the Vatican etc.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 11:11am

“Thoughts and Prayers fuckers, no firm plan of action on anything because Jeebus” Scummo 2020

“Oh yeah my mate from Hillsong who lives like a king needs your tethe(money), Yeah his old man set up a church to rape kids but they’re totally above board now”
Scummo 2020

“Nah, George Pell is a top bloke” Tony Abbott and John Howard 2019

“All right boys they’re onto us. Less kid fucking unless you’re running a mission in an impoverished nation, then take their money And fuck they’re kids.’
The Vatican 2019

“Let’s invent Hell and shame so we can make em’ ( the masses) compliant while we take there money and fuck their kids”
Every Religion

“Let’s run everything through our church so we don’t pay tax like non-brainwashed folks”
Every religion.

“Check our mansion ( evangelist), today I’m going to talk about poverty”
Evangelist on your TV who pays no tax

But besides causing a few crisis , “thoughts and prayers” have generally proven to be pretty fucking useless when it comes to solving one.

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 10:54am

Or in a 1000 years time people may be talking about the travesty of historic organised religion and and its negative influence on humanity.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 11:04am

Optimist - Public image Ltd Religion

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 11:39am

Optimist....your church be it Christianity , Catholic ....whatever is nothing more than a brand and a product.

Spirituality is important, organised religion is a parasitic industry which has sprung up around it. Christianity is a fictional distortion of people’s inherent spirituality. It’s a plague and it needs to go away

Don’t think that this time of global change is an opportunity for you to get on here and spruik your product. It’s disgusting.

The bible is a work of fiction. Unless you want me slyly spamming The Cat in the Hat then please stop your unsolicited pushing of your pyramid scheme.

You are free to believe what you want , but don’t be selling your shit on here. Pay Ben for some advertising if you want to do that.

“ Chaplain “ is a euphemism for salesman.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 11:50am

Indeed Island Bay, no lockdown yet but only a matter of time and that itself is a problem. Stay safe and sane our ANZAC brothers and sisters

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 12:11pm

Im not a fan of religion and yeah sure it has many negative aspects, but its not all bad, take for instance Bali, imagine Bali without the influence of Hinduism, i really wish all of Indonesia had a Hindu and Buddhist influence still at work.

The Abrahamic religion's suck arse though.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 12:35pm

So the WuFlu test kits that China sent to Italy and Ukraine are 70 percent and 80 percent non-effective . This means that potentially 7-8 people in every ten who test negative could still be infected. Worse , they will behave as though they know they’re uninfected when they really are. They will then go on to infect many more people.

I suppose you could write this off as the result of poor manufacturing .

But even the most dodgy Chinese product works more than 20 percent of the time.

It’s obvious that China is determinedly intent on infecting the world with this virus. Sending these FAKE test kits to Europe is no different from handing out smallpox infected blankets to Indians as a form of genocide.

On January 15 the Chinese government was still telling the WHO that human to human transmission of WuFlu wasn’t possible, despite entire Chinese cities being overwhelmed by human to human transmission.

This is a criminal act.

Chinese from Wuhan were still flying around the world on January 15. Whilst the Chinese government attacked other nations for closing their borders. The Chinese are spreading this as a matter of warfare.

China is guilty of global genocide.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 12:36pm

yeh those numbers aren't good. I hope we're not using them

https://amp.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3077169/spanish-capital-...

its the same as all the poor info. like about young people etc., better to do nothing than lead us astray, but it sure seems we've been lead astray...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 1:00pm

an interesting perspective...

four corners man

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 1:01pm

grumpy four corners man...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 1:10pm

some hope, some truth? some lessons?

check out the check out chicks at the end

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 1:07pm

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 1:08pm

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 2:20pm

This is what happens when you hollow out your own nation and import people under the false belief that they’ll commit loyalty to Australia.

Fucken mercenaries.....don’t ever come back.

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/abroad/irish-doctors-return-fr...

The same freckle- spotted fuckers would have been crying racism if an Australian had been prioritised for the jobs they held. Now a good percentage of Perth’s doctors have scurried back to their homeland and there is a yawning gap in our first line of health because the FAKE LEFT undermined Australia by abandoning reason and supporting the neoliberalists. Australia should have a defined program of training and employing Australian doctors.

Not just Doctors....every single occupation.

It is not racism to prioritise Australia and Australians because no one else in the world will do so.

Balance's picture
Balance's picture
Balance Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 2:24pm

I reckon that Tim McLean fella would welcome a world where we all had to wear those face masks...it was a good look for him!

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 2:42pm

The irish doctors bailing home from the Aussie community that has employed them and furthered their careers, that's really sad for the local community on the brink of a pandemic and nearly worthy of a fucken swear word on the front page.