COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 6:29pm

Yeah, that Fox News thing from Tucker Carlson was trash.

That particular American right wing talking point: that because Australians "surrendered" their guns we are somehow vulnerable to Govt tyranny is a real doozy.

Because a bunch of armed nuts wandering around would be so much better.'

Thank god that kind of fantasy isn't widespread in this country: one of the chief differences between here and the USA.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 6:36pm

""Those most vulnerable to hospitalisation and death will be the aged, the obese and those with severe underlying conditions as has always been the case."

Do you have data to show that the hospitalisation of these groups is higher than the hospitalisation rate for the unvaccinated? If not your "fact" is just an unsubstantiated opinion. Of course if you were serious, and not just interested in pushng your own nonsensical views, you would compare like with like and not make spurious comparisons. Foe example, the vaccinated aged, obese and those with severe underlying conditions vs the unvaccinated amongst the same group.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 6:37pm

Saltyone, I am happy for you to do your own research on that and report back. It is an interesting point but not central to the management of the disease.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 6:38pm

Hutchy, when you actually have a point backed up by something resembling evidence I might answer you. Until then I have better things to do.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 6:45pm
Blowin wrote:

"Those most vulnerable to hospitalisation and death will be the aged, the obese and those with severe underlying conditions as has always been the case."

Fact.

Isn’t that a good reason we all do the right thing to protect them?

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 6:51pm
Roadkill wrote:
Blowin wrote:

"Those most vulnerable to hospitalisation and death will be the aged, the obese and those with severe underlying conditions as has always been the case."

Fact.

Isn’t that a good reason we all do the right thing to protect them?

I'd certainly have thought so.

abc-od's picture
abc-od's picture
abc-od Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 6:59pm
Blowin wrote:

More truth
https://youtu.be/8Qf5l2nmWOY

Way to make yourself look like a dimwit. Claim Fox as "Truth".

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 7:11pm

Blind boy - report back ? Or do I get sent to the corner ? Hehe , just kidding.

Have a read of this -

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanrhe/article/PIIS2665-9913(21)00144-2/fulltext

I reckon every little bit of it is interesting and it all adds up to a whole situation. One thing effects another etc so it would be naive to dismiss its relevance or importance.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 7:11pm

BB - I don't need outside evidence . Your comments are all I need to blow your views out of the water .

It is so handy .

You write something like -"In terms of the benefits they are again impossible to quantify " which it all I need to point out there was not reason for Fauci to fund the Chinese gain of function research . Something Trump banned . What do you think Fauci was giving the money for ?

Surely you are not asking for confirmation of the funding ? He has admitted funding the lab to the tune of $US 600k p/a . If you think he will admit to perjury and say he functioned "gain of function research "don't hold your breath . Any sensible person knows if it walk like a duck .....

Did you believe Trump when he said he didn't collude with Russia ?

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/the-wuhan-lab-and-the-gain-of-function...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 7:15pm

I never disputed the funding claim. It is old, old news. The rest is just ignorant assertion.....which I suppose is the other way of getting my attention. I already posted a link that explains the potential benefits of GOF research. But don't read it. It might ruin your day.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 7:18pm

saltyone that link isn't working for me at the moment. I will get back to it later.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 7:29pm

@saltyone & blindboy , for some reason any lancet articles don’t load when you hit the link , they always come up as a blank page , I’ve had to copy the whole article before. No idea why this is but it’s happened to me on every lancet article link that I’ve posted .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 9:48pm

Wonder drug heading to Australia. By the numbers: The U.S. government paid an estimated $712 per treatment course in June. Each course requires patients to consume 40 pills over five days, so the government paid $17.80 per pill. https://www.axios.com/newsletters/axios-vitals-d8bd71b8-9a73-498c-a4c6-9...

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 9:56pm

https://doi.org/10.1016/S2213-2600(20)30116-8

Not sure if this link works..

Yeah superfreak it’s odd that they can’t be copied across

Doesn’t seem to be..

But the title is “are patients with hypertension and diabetes Mellitus at increased risk for covid19 infection?”
The lancet .published March 11 2020

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 10:42pm

So the NSW Parliament just passed liability for employee vaccine injuries to business (employers) who require staff to be vaccinated to show up to work... Hung out to dry or got what they deserved? https://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/bill/files/3835/First%20Print.pdf?fbcl...

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021 at 11:10pm
freeride76 wrote:

Yeah, that Fox News thing from Tucker Carlson was trash.

That particular American right wing talking point: that because Australians "surrendered" their guns we are somehow vulnerable to Govt tyranny is a real doozy.

Because a bunch of armed nuts wandering around would be so much better.'

Thank god that kind of fantasy isn't widespread in this country: one of the chief differences between here and the USA.

I get the feeling the mindset is creeping in.

Note Abbott took the GOPs no to every thing and won.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 5:26am
shortenism wrote:

So the NSW Parliament just passed liability for employee vaccine injuries to business (employers) who require staff to be vaccinated to show up to work... Hung out to dry or got what they deserved? https://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/bill/files/3835/First%20Print.pdf?fbcl...

Wow..so Federal says one thing and state says do it and you're liable?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 7:38am

Spending on PCR tests in China soared months before first COVID-19 cases revealed: report. https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/spending-on-pcr-tests-in-china-soared-...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 8:33am

Well it might be part of the picture supafreak but there are other explanations and China is unlikely to cooperate except on their own terms. They might have been more inclined to help if Australia hadn't made such a ham handed mess of the call for an international inquiry which virtually accused them of genocide. Watch out now here comes the (un)masked avenger to defend truth liberty and appalling diplomacy. I'll come back later when the hissy fit subsides.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 8:42am

7-A0-D6485-640-D-4-D8-A-9-F9-E-F388-B3-E344-AC

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 8:59am

Classic! It would confuse the hell out of the poor animal if they let it loose in a cabinet meeting.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 9:12am

BB- - China helping ha ha . Terrible that the world wanted to know how and why covid started in China .
Asking/demanding they let an independent enquiry happen . How rude of us .

They finally let them in after cleaning up the evidence and knowing that the WHO would do a very dodgy fact finding mission designed to find nothing .

We now know they were BSing after much information ( like changing air cons ) has leaked out .

D-Rex's picture
D-Rex's picture
D-Rex Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 9:54am

I'd bet the dog would head straight for several contributors here if it got half a chance! PS Shame that not just information 'leaked out' of China.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 11:44am

“They might have been more inclined to help if Australia hadn't made such a ham handed mess of the call for an international inquiry which virtually accused them of genocide”

Lolol

Could you be any more deranged on this issue bloke? China has steadfastly refused to assist anyone be they Multilateral global institutions (WHO) or independent nations seeking answers. China has lied, denied and stymied any search for truth since day 1.

But now it’s Australia’s fault because Scotty didn’t ask politely after waiting well over a year for China to volunteer any kind of assistance at all?

Loves a victim blame does our BB.

“Well the serial murderer would have been more inclined in assisting the police in their enquires if they hadn’t questioned him in front of his neighbours when he year still hadn’t come forward.a year after the crimes.”

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 11:53am

Also worthy of note is the discrepancy between how some would view a suburban Australian recalcitrant over Covid versus how they treat China over their Covid behaviour.

Guaranteed that if a person who knew they had Covid acted without care and continued to visit any part of Sydney these gronks would be crying rivers and demanding he was arrested. But when China lies, denies and purposefully spreads the disease as far around the globe as possible then they’d consider it racist or inappropriate to pin them for it. Even the suggestion that China should explain their actions is required to use appropriate, non-accusatory language, despite China having absolutely no intention to assist in any enquiry regardless and not giving a fuck what anyone says about it.

Let alone the gronk’s desperate insistence that anyone who dares question a single Covid mitigation strategy by the Australian government is a “danger” who doesn’t deserve a voice, yet the Chinese government who spread the virus around the world is owed respect.

Bizarre.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 12:26pm

Is the hissy fit over yet? Probably not but it's hilarious watching the usual suspects get their knickers in a knot at the word China, so why not give them a bit more to feed on.

As I have stated many times over several years, China is an authoritarian state that will act ruthlessly, but rationally, in its own self-interest. It is hard to see how starting a pandemic was in their interests and the evidence for the virus being anything other than naturally occurring is weak, as is the evidence for any deliberate spread. So given your certainty, maybe we have a trio of ASIO agents here with inside knowledge. Of course, it could just be three ignorant bullshit artists with no interest or regard for the evidence unless it confirms their preferred narrative......but I think I will go with the Secret Agent hypothesis. 001, 002 and 003. More Maxwell Smart than James Bond, but you have to start somewhere.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 1:01pm

Now posting corrections to your posts is a hissy fit?

Have you forgotten how you threatened to sue me for nasty words on the internet, despite you routinely throwing out hideous insults like confetti?

How you would take the food from the mouths of my people because your overly sensitive over blown self esteem was threatened? I’ve literally never met a man like you*. The weakest of the weak, the lowest of the low. Here you are dispensing insults to others as though none of that ever occurred? Unforgivable.

Have you forgotten your many year, torturous hand wringing and prayer bead twisting over Trump? When you literally said we were headed towards nuclear holocaust?

You don’t remember the multiple times you’ve spat your dummy, thrown your toys from the cot and shit your nappy? How many times have you bailed from these forums after crying like an over tired toddler that the mean kids were naughty and rude?

BB….you’ve got a pea heart and a spine of cardboard bloke. Bookmark your current bravado because you’ll be whinging to the Swellnet staff and demanding protection from the awful ideas and suggestions that other posters make before you know it.

Just remember that you are giving it and that you should expect to receive it, instead of getting sand in your vagina and bleating about how unfairly you get treated like every other time.

You’re a serial pest bloke. A fella who’s about half as smart as he thinks he is and ten times as demanding of respect as you deserve to be.

Fact.

* That’s not entirely true. I have met a bloke like you. He tried to get busy with me in the surf, it didn’t go the way he planned and he walked away missing his four front teeth.Then he threatened to sue me too.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 1:04pm

I thought it was Indo I threatened to sue for accusing me of smoking crack which, for a teacher, falls well into the category of reputational damage and I could be readily identified because I had been using my real name, something you probably wisely, have never done. Of course I may have been a bit unreasonable after you threatened to come down here and punch me out because, shock horror, I disagreed with you about....bet you can't even remember!

And here you are all this time later still proud of your tendency to criminal violence, though my money is on the old truth that the ones who talk it up have never been there. Anyway, nice to.have another less than charming chat. I hope I have left you enough to spit the remains of your daily flood of bile at. I'll be back later.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 1:03pm

BB - It is time to wake up and see the REAL world . After you read the article please respond if you still think China is acting rationally with regard to their international responsibilities , I will not ask if they are doing the right thing in trying to provoke Taiwan - yet .

"China is an authoritarian state that will act ruthlessly, but rationally " - Really .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10062775/US-Chinese-scientists-...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 1:06pm

002, I will get around to the China, Taiwan situation, but surely with your role in ASIO, you are better positioned to explain the subtle strategies of all parties.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 1:17pm

Nope.

You threatened legal action because you felt slighted. You insulted and abused on and on and on. Of course you got it back. One day when your brain chemistry wasn’t as balanced as it should be you started threatening to sue me.

You were under the moniker Blindboy so it had nothing to do with reputational damage. It was pure petty spite from an ineffectual male. You then came back under your real name with the intent to corner someone into possible legal recriminations for there speech against you.

I’m a friendly, unassuming fella in real life despite how I come across to others on here. But I know that if a man steps up and makes threats against you then he’s basically forfeited any respect. The fact that you can’t even remember it makes it worse. What kind of a man can trivialise, to the point of forgetting, an attack on another man’s financial security? Can you even imagine the trauma that someone being sued would experience? The emotional strain? The potential relationship breakdowns?

You make this huuuuuge fucken deal about people saying things which might be judged as micro aggressions, yet you go straight to the Being A Dog top shelf on the slightest whim.

I honestly think so little of you that I sometimes assume you are baiting me in order to follow through on your threat. Something which would probably amount to the biggest mistake you’d ever make in your life.

I’m a harmless and happy individual who believes in live and let live. I’ll never throw the first punch and I don’t start shit. Try to keep me in that frame of mind and everyone is good.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 1:14pm

Calls people ignorant bullshit artists because they dare have differing opinions.

Brand’s someone with a childish and derogatory nickname in an attempt to establish a continuing series of insults (002).

Then accuses others of being full of bile.

Epic self awareness there bloke.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 1:24pm

Viclocal and Roadkill - This is for you .

When the social engineers issue their pseudoscientific proclamations to the public, they are often not merely factually incorrect but rather 180-degree inversions of reality – psychological projections of their own nefarious tactics onto their opponents.

Here’s how the COVID reality-inversion hustle works in practice:

Reality-inversion tactic#1: Accuse alternative medicine practitioners of profiting off of the pandemic (as we will explore in-depth later vis a vis the Young Turks segment below) while conveniently ignoring the Big Pharma’s record-breaking, unprecedented profit motives to push mRNA ‘vaccines’
Reality via Pharmaceutical Technology .

Reality-inversion tactic #2: Accuse the unvaccinated of “spreading COVID” (via the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” talking points pushed by Biden, CDC, NIH, et al.) when, in reality, the vaccinated are far likelier to harbor new virulent strains and distribute them throughout the population
Reality via PLOS Biology (an actual scientific journal).

Reality-inversion tactic #3: Accuse powerless, regular unvaccinated citizens of somehow “causing lockdowns” when the governing health authorities obviously institute such policies (a type of mass-scale victim-blaming, a tactic the left theoretically opposes – except when it becomes convenient for their narrative).

Reality-inversion tactic #4: Accuse COVID skeptics of using fear to push an anti-lockdown, anti-mandatory vaxx agenda when they, in reality, use fear to push their lockdown agenda .

Reality-inversion tactic #5: Harass regular Americans for alleged non-cooperation with lockdown measures when they don’t abide by any themselves ( think Obama's 60th ) .

Reality-inversion tactic #6: Violate basic Constitutionally-provided civil liberties while pretending authoritarian lockdowns somehow protect them .

Is this the playbook you are working from or is it just a coincidence that you do all of the above ?

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 1:22pm

Ah yes, the bully comes out. Whatever I have said or done I have never threatened violence or implied a threat of it, which you have done twice now. So who is the over sensitive one, me who comes back with smart arse comments and jibes, or you who goes to threats of violence. Look in the mirror mate and take that post about transference seriously. You are a text book case.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 1:45pm

BB - did you REALLY want to sue a commentator on SN ?

I view many comments on this site as delivered " tongue in cheek " . I am sure Indo's view to shoot protestors below the belt was one .

I thought his comment about you wanting to sue was as well . Now not so sure .

When in a taxi and some idiot walks out in front I have told the driver to run them over . I don't REALLY mean it ( although some drivers have thought I did ) .

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 2:04pm

Hutchy read the Vegan thread again. As far as threatening to sue goes I pointed out to Indo that, as my real name was on the site, his comment about drug use was defamatory. I ran this past one of my nieces who happens to work in that field and she agreed. At the time I was volunteering in a local school and did want rumours circulating. I made it clear at the time that I did not intend to sue,but that he had defamed me. Since then things have moved ahead and most web sites now quickly remove those type of comments. In terms of Swellnet, most commentators here are completely anonymous and so have no basis for defamation.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 2:21pm

Fair enough BB ! I and many others on this site would also feel defamed . Repeatedly accused of using meth - just ask Brutus . Especially regarding being ok with violence to females . Careful with what you dish out is my suggestion . As it is anon I am not worried about anything circulating so would not mention it to anyone .

The abuse on this site was a shock as soon found out as I made some silly first comments about CO2 . I could not believe how bad it constantly is and unfortunately allowed myself to be drawn into the sewer . I have probably not done a good job of trying to raise above it .

I will move on if permitted .

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 2:19pm
Hutchy 19 wrote:

Fair enough BB ! I and many others on this site would also feel defamed . Repeatedly accused of using meth - just ask Brutus . Especially regarding being ok with violence to females . Careful with what you dish out is my suggestion . As it is anon I am not worried about anything circulating so would not mention it to anyone .

Completely untrue. BB threatened to sue me and it had nothing to do with Crack. He’s trying to rewrite history.

I never threatened violence above. I said you’d regret it if you ever threatened me again and I made reference to a fella like yourself who thought he could attack others without consequence and when it turned out bad for him he threatened to sue. Same as how you insult others on here at will but lose drop your bundle when it happens to you.

Just watch and wait. I know you’ll do it again BB. You’ve done it three or four times that I’m aware of. Remember the big brave send off you gave yourself last time? Lol

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 2:27pm

Blowin - I assume this is directed at me "Same as how you insult others on here at will but lose drop your bundle when it happens to you."

And I thought we were nearly blood brothers . You do make me laugh .

You are nearly as disliked as I am on this site . I have heard that you have threatened others before . Not something I would do but I am not you .

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 2:41pm

No. Everything I’ve said is directed at BB.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 3:09pm

"That’s not entirely true. I have met a bloke like you. He tried to get busy with me in the surf, it didn’t go the way he planned and he walked away missing his four front teeth.Then he threatened to sue me too."

"I never threatened violence above. I said you’d regret it if you ever threatened me again and I made reference to a fella like yourself who thought he could attack others without consequence and when it turned out bad for him he threatened to sue. Same as how you insult others on here at will but lose drop your bundle when it happens to you."

So what's this about knocking some blokes teeth out and me regretting it if I threatened you? Which I still don't believe I ever did and absolutely not with violence. Anyway enough of this tedious nonsense. If you stopped posting bullshit about covid I would probably go away again.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 4:39pm

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 5:31pm
Hutchy 19 wrote:

No I didn't accuse you of using meth....I said you sound like a narcissistic , meth head......which you do...do you know any?

The abuse on this site was a shock as soon found out as I made some silly first comments about CO2 . I could not believe how bad it constantly is and unfortunately allowed myself to be drawn into the sewer . I have probably not done a good job of trying to raise above it .

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 7:16pm

"I’m a harmless and happy individual who believes in live and let live. I’ll never throw the first punch and I don’t start shit. Try to keep me in that frame of mind and everyone is good."
You've threatened to bash me twice on this forum blowin, and you just boosted about knocking a bloke's 4 front teeth out.
Not exactly harmless champ.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 7:27pm
Vic Local wrote:

"I’m a harmless and happy individual who believes in live and let live. I’ll never throw the first punch and I don’t start shit. Try to keep me in that frame of mind and everyone is good."
You've threatened to bash me twice on this forum blowin, and you just boosted about knocking a bloke's 4 front teeth out.
Not exactly harmless champ.

He also wished people in here die.

100% a flog is princess snowflake blowin and the fastest to pull the victim card.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 7:37pm
Hutchy 19 wrote:

Viclocal and Roadkill - This is for you .

When the social engineers issue their pseudoscientific proclamations to the public, they are often not merely factually incorrect but rather 180-degree inversions of reality – psychological projections of their own nefarious tactics onto their opponents.

Here’s how the COVID reality-inversion hustle works in practice:

Reality-inversion tactic#1: Accuse alternative medicine practitioners of profiting off of the pandemic (as we will explore in-depth later vis a vis the Young Turks segment below) while conveniently ignoring the Big Pharma’s record-breaking, unprecedented profit motives to push mRNA ‘vaccines’
Reality via Pharmaceutical Technology .

Reality-inversion tactic #2: Accuse the unvaccinated of “spreading COVID” (via the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” talking points pushed by Biden, CDC, NIH, et al.) when, in reality, the vaccinated are far likelier to harbor new virulent strains and distribute them throughout the population
Reality via PLOS Biology (an actual scientific journal).

Reality-inversion tactic #3: Accuse powerless, regular unvaccinated citizens of somehow “causing lockdowns” when the governing health authorities obviously institute such policies (a type of mass-scale victim-blaming, a tactic the left theoretically opposes – except when it becomes convenient for their narrative).

Reality-inversion tactic #4: Accuse COVID skeptics of using fear to push an anti-lockdown, anti-mandatory vaxx agenda when they, in reality, use fear to push their lockdown agenda .

Reality-inversion tactic #5: Harass regular Americans for alleged non-cooperation with lockdown measures when they don’t abide by any themselves ( think Obama's 60th ) .

Reality-inversion tactic #6: Violate basic Constitutionally-provided civil liberties while pretending authoritarian lockdowns somehow protect them .

Is this the playbook you are working from or is it just a coincidence that you do all of the above ?

“ When the social engineers issue their pseudoscientific proclamations to the public, they are often not”….. and then my eyes glazed over and I stopped reading.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 7:51pm

“ When the social engineers issue their pseudoscientific proclamations to the public, they are often not”….. and then my eyes glazed over and I stopped reading."
Wow you got that far? I stopped at social engineers.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 8:46pm

Still no hard evidence…………Scientists from Wuhan and the US were planning to create new coronaviruses that did not exist in nature by combining the genetic codes of other viruses, proposals show.

Documents of a grant application submitted to the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa), leaked last month, reveal that the international team of scientists planned to mix genetic data of closely related strains and grow completely new viruses. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/covid-19-coronavirus-wuhan-and-us-scien... Although they said the possibility of a lab accident still couldn't be entirely dismissed, they concluded the explanation remained "highly unlikely, relative to the numerous and repeated human-animal contacts that occur routinely in the wildlife trade".

"Failure to comprehensively investigate the zoonotic origin through collaborative and carefully coordinated studies would leave the world vulnerable to future pandemics arising from the same human activities that have repeatedly put us on a collision course with novel viruses." ……… I just hope they cut this research out , if there’s been no benefit to mankind in over a decade of experiments , then to continue is insanity .

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021 at 9:37pm
Supafreak wrote:

Still no hard evidence…………Scientists from Wuhan and the US were planning to create new coronaviruses that did not exist in nature by combining the genetic codes of other viruses, proposals show.

Documents of a grant application submitted to the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa), leaked last month, reveal that the international team of scientists planned to mix genetic data of closely related strains and grow completely new viruses. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/covid-19-coronavirus-wuhan-and-us-scien... Although they said the possibility of a lab accident still couldn't be entirely dismissed, they concluded the explanation remained "highly unlikely, relative to the numerous and repeated human-animal contacts that occur routinely in the wildlife trade".

"Failure to comprehensively investigate the zoonotic origin through collaborative and carefully coordinated studies would leave the world vulnerable to future pandemics arising from the same human activities that have repeatedly put us on a collision course with novel viruses." ……… I just hope they cut this research out , if there’s been no benefit to mankind in over a decade of experiments , then to continue is insanity .

“ the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa)”

The US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), which supports ambitious technologies for military objectives.

So why would they fund this research?