COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 23 Apr 2022 at 11:17pm
burleigh wrote:

What do you want out of sharing this?

Fair question. Of all reports, this one is most close to the situation I find myself in. The sharing is to show the response of people who are immunocompromised. It's about 500,000 people, so it's significant.

I want for nothing sharing this. I have accepted that it is what it is, and that I can control my response. The people in the article have drastically reduced their exposure, which points to a common, logical response given the situation, rather than fear.

In some ways it's liberating. There is suddenly no pressure to go out and work or give myself for others in the community which I felt compelled to do. No pressure to be seen at the pub or cafe or whatever. Surf lots. Tinker and make shapes. I can still go out and travel, but it might be nature, and away from the times the crowds go out into the country (eg last 2 weekends). Tbh I find the nature stuff the best travel anyway.

There's a lot of ego in this thread either way, and I'm not taking a shot at you. Just saying the result we have is different for different people. Initially I wanted to tear it all down, but acceptance is the healthiest and most positive. Besides, interest rates are going to do that anyway.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 24 Apr 2022 at 11:28am

State Govt (Unused) Quarantine Facilities...(Explained)
All are classified by Feds as "Centres for National Resilience." (Sounds Important)
https://www.finance.gov.au/government/property-and-construction/centres-...
They are also Oz Port's Multimodal Quarantine Hub's (Quarters) for Oz Cross / Inland Rail
To be precise...all are built within 5km on the fringe of future Massive Oz Trade Transit Hubs

Not all listed here are proposed ventures but Defence facilities anchor each site.
For obvious reason...Defence are absent in Multi Modal Plans, but all accommodate plug ins.
eg: Wellcamp Boeing weapons feed Submarine port at Pinkenba Wellcamp Concrete Plant.
This is not designed by accident but part of Qld's massive network of Defence privatisation.

All Inland rail Hubs are Defence Compliant for strategic protection of Frontline supplies.
eg: Silos / Quarries / Mines / Energy / Fuel / Sewage / Marshalling / Airfields / Munitions... etc
Each Hub or Station it must provide the basic needs...recall Sewage being paramount.

Quarantine facilities double as future Slave Accom to build adjacent Multimodal Hubs.
The idea being an Oz wide international Neutral Zone that exempts Slave labour during Crisis.
Firstly for National Party Palmy Slaves but also Lib Defence Stalwart's expandable armies.
24/7 International Exempt Emergency Route linking all Secure Ports thru War or Pandemic.
Not sure if that was the Plan ...but if not, it can be achieved by the flick of a switch by default.
Govt's have power & do use it, recent & often to procure rail lines during emergency or exercises.
Notably for Missile Trials and Naval supplies.
All Hubs are ADF compliant for transiting Arms within fastest time to any Oz port .

All are Quarantine Entry compliant for dangerous o/s Goods.
Think of these as cheap Non unionized labour Hubs cutting out Union Port Labour Logistics.

Quarantine facilities are funded by future nearby GM trials by CBD, Big Pharma, Uni, Military.
These Oz GM trials are the US link to smash thru backdoor of EU resistance to GM crops.
This is why "Emergency" (GM) in the form of Vax & medicine is vital to breach clean EU crops.
The bottom line being...EU swallows GM to Survive just not to live off...How backward!
tbb recently outed record "Emergency" GM crop trials in Oz off the back of Emergency GM Vax
Govts Part the Seas for Big Pharma State of Emergency long enough to wave thru Big Farmer!
US funds Oz Unis to trial GM grain seeds to export to EU...(Bingo! EU are hooked on GM)

MSM : "Wellcamp / Mickleham / Bullsbrook are a Waste of Money."
State : "Still good for Unvaxed Homeless & Battered Wives of Bushfires."
Feds : "Handy for Ukraine Reffos...one day...just you wait & see!"

It's all a load of shit...none could lie straight in bed...spoon feeding more misinformation
tbb knows so...have already written to Ed/s about this here contraption...all know it!

Q Hubs will house Palmy slaves to smuggle Oz made weapons & GM muck onto Ships.
Likely to pick up some Red Hot Russian Merch along the way...crew get the picture!
Sure! Outer town Aussie Covid Quarantine facilities to hide the fact...Good Plan!

PS: Howard Springs link to a Rail Port is thwart by Chinese Port ownership...
US & Oz couldn't terminate the lease so are now building a new $1.5b Port. (Very real alright)
Can't say if new Port Rail detours from Chinese Port or includes Howard Springs or compo.
Dutto said the motive was military...may include 'Original' Centre for National Resilience.
https://www.afr.com/politics/federal/new-darwin-port-floated-to-check-ch...
This original Howard Springs Rail Route (Trail) may spring back to life...(Interesting!)
https://www.railtrails.org.au/news/northern-territory-s-howard-springs-t...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 25 Apr 2022 at 8:01am
udo wrote:

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/experts-send-new-w...

Proudly sponsored by Big Pharma.

It’s over Udo. Even my 80 year old grandma was so sick from her booster she’s said no more

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Monday, 25 Apr 2022 at 9:52am

https://usrtk.org/bill-gates-food-tracker/radical-menu/

This has been building for some time.
Agritech . Not just in Africa in India and other places. And certain people are becoming very very rich at the expense of biodiversity and natural organic practices.

ruckus's picture
ruckus's picture
ruckus Monday, 25 Apr 2022 at 6:14pm
saltyone wrote:

https://usrtk.org/bill-gates-food-tracker/radical-menu/

This has been building for some time.
Agritech . Not just in Africa in India and other places. And certain people are becoming very very rich at the expense of biodiversity and natural organic practices.

FFS!! Because ultra-processed foods, patents & monocrops so very healthy for us all… we should be heading in the complete opposite direction

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 26 Apr 2022 at 12:53am

WA boosters are still the #1 Health Crisis
WA Health Covid Ward Rounds > Top 39 Charts
tbb thanx the crew for rounding up previous 2nd dose (vs) Booster Battle
This week ... more of the same...all know that's not on, so we gotta go 'round again!

13th March 2nd Dose 39% patients > (Still falling) 17th April 24% Patients
13th March Booster 28% patients > (Still rising) 17th April 39% Patients
https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Reports-and-publications/WA-COVID-19-data-u...

If there is a doctor in the house to explain this...be super cool.

WA Waning Vaxerz clear 15% of the ward as WA Booster patients fill up 11% of beds in no time.
Waning Vax started 11% worse but now 15% better health efficacy than $Billion Prime Booster?
Crew can read that's a massive 26% turnaround in Hospital Patients of 2 vaxes in just 2 months.
Sure! Booster Rollout is Rockin' 26% / 2months...(Frayed'knot) > try 1.6% ... doh!
So not one Expert coughs? Nothing to see here. ( 26% efficacy flip of 2 TGA vaxes in same outbreak! )
Nah! Hospitalization is of no interest to us experts...everyone just carry on Vaxing to fill the Wards faster.

For the record, Kids / Non Vaxed are bound by mere mortal Covid rise of 8.3% max-patients / 2 months)
So what sorta 3x more horrific Mutant virus are these VIPs being treated for? Huh!
Also! Why the hell have 3x deadly infectious VIPs got passes if they they ramp our Oz Hospital Crisis.
(Note!) These are Hospital rates...no wonder all Oz states censored the red hot VIP infection rates

Q: How does a waning Vax improve past expiry date while Booster is #1 Heath Crisis of the Pandemic?

Again! tbb will double check with WA insider.
Ring Ring (Today!) Not making this Up...tbb just picked up the phone!
"Big Bro from WA...Got my Booster > Got My Cold'n'Covid > Gonna get me 4th dose...be all set!"
"Really wish younger bro 'd get his Vax...coz! You Know...less severe'n'all...
( err! Not sure if older bro has checked the WA Booster Ward Chart )
Kid you not...tbb was smart enough not to share these WA Health Charts with big bro!
Wouldn't be alive to tell this tale...all good bro! Get well soon..Love ya, Bye!

PS : Change from April into May marks BA.2 as new Oz record Peak Covid Wave & Period.
tbb has explained...it don't need to Spike'n'Drop & carry on like older sister.
Also reminded That Govt & 70% of People couldn't give a RATZ yet Stealth now owns big siss!
BA.2 Little Sister's Wave is broader / longer lasting & still putting out & she bites...keep well clear!
Just adding...Stealth variant hangs around in the charts & for Oz...most likely train into the Winter Wave.
Again...you wouldn't read about it!
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/australia/

Check ABC Hospitalizations [ 6 month ] > Stealth Wave is only just peaking & looks ominous.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-17/coronavirus-cases-data-reveals-ho...
Reckon Stealth will also boss hospitalizations wave...
Can share a nerdy prediction model that fast forwards wot tbb is posting...just for effect.
Australia Hospital resource (click) [All beds] see: BA.2 Wave is much bulkier than upright Omicron.
https://covid19.healthdata.org/australia?view=resource-use&tab=trend&res...

So in the wash up ...looking at around 25% more BA.2 Covid infection / Hospitalization..
Repeating with 70% less Testing & Maximum Home Care treatment....( Kicked Omicron's arse )

Point is! Covid ain't going anywhere soon & is more prevalent now than at any time previous!
We just keep denying that we've gone nowhere fast...5/4/3/2/1...groundhog day! With extra grunt.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 26 Apr 2022 at 1:41am

Bonus Double up Booster.
Switch back across the ditch to NZ as we're on a roll...

{ The Heavyweight Title Bout }
NZ Infection Rates ( 2nd Dose (vs) Booster)

2nd Dose (Go easy!) 7th March 35% > 13th April 31% > 26th April 29% (27% Vax pop)... Enough!

Booster (This time!) 7th March 42% > 13th April 47% > 26th April 55% (51% Vax pop) ... STFU!

VIP : "Ma! It's still happening...can't ya make it better...just do that thing ya normally do!"
Ma : "Think you broke yer thingy for good this time round son!"

For the record Unvaxed 7% Pop (Currently 3% infections) Not their fight...just keep out of it!

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Tuesday, 26 Apr 2022 at 8:27pm

Thanks TBB. You’re ‘hypothesis’ of links between vaccines and infection rates has more holes in it than a shark net. Love you man, but please desist.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 26 Apr 2022 at 8:50pm
batfink wrote:

Thanks TBB. You’re ‘hypothesis’ of links between vaccines and infection rates has more holes in it than a shark net. Love you man, but please desist.

Maybe its the first time, but i agree on this one

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 27 Apr 2022 at 8:04am

https://wwos.nine.com.au/tennis/novak-djokovic-to-compete-vaccination-co.... Novak Djokovic can play at Wimbledon, no vaccination required

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 27 Apr 2022 at 9:25am
Supafreak wrote:

https://wwos.nine.com.au/tennis/novak-djokovic-to-compete-vaccination-co.... Novak Djokovic can play at Wimbledon, no vaccination required

Australia again making a fool of themselves.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 27 Apr 2022 at 1:12pm
batfink wrote:

Thanks TBB. You’re ‘hypothesis’ of links between vaccines and infection rates has more holes in it than a shark net. Love you man, but please desist.

You did well if you read the whole thing.

My eyes glaze over after the 3rd line..it is complete jumble of words.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 3:00pm

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2022/0426/1294439-coronavirus-global/ meanwhile Fauci is still flip flopping ……. “ So if you're saying, 'Are we out of the pandemic phase in this country?' — we are," he said.

But in an interview with The Associated Press on Wednesday, Fauci said the pandemic isn't over. "We are in a different moment of the pandemic," he said. After a brutal winter surge, Fauci added, "we've now decelerated and transitioned into more of a controlled phase. By no means does that mean the pandemic is over." https://www.npr.org/2022/04/27/1094997608/fauci-us-pandemic-phase-covid-19

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 3:02pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 3:05pm
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/madness-aussies-fume-at-mas...

ALP at work..lmao

Compliant morons like yourself are to blame for this RK. Imagine if you had some balls and stood up against this bullshit.

You are part of this problem

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 3:09pm

And it’s beginning. They can’t hide the truth any longer

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 3:41pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/madness-aussies-fume-at-mas...

ALP at work..lmao

Compliant morons like yourself are to blame for this RK. Imagine if you had some balls and stood up against this bullshit.

You are part of this problem

so triggered...lol

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 3:46pm

Malcolm Roberts can STFU.

That little ginger prick does nothing but cast costly doubt in the most excruciatingly stupid ways. Unfortunately the doubt is enough for the angry and dumb to listen to him.

Fark off already.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 4:39pm
Stok wrote:

Malcolm Roberts can STFU.

That little ginger prick does nothing but cast costly doubt in the most excruciatingly stupid ways. Unfortunately the doubt is enough for the angry and dumb to listen to him.

Fark off already.

Oh yeah, don’t question it hey cok. You’re a peanut too and also a big part of the problem we are currently in.

Why don’t you comment on the deaths instead of trying to shut down the man showing the problem?

What happened to the teachers that didn’t bend over and get a booster in Victoria today?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 4:42pm
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:

Malcolm Roberts can STFU.

That little ginger prick does nothing but cast costly doubt in the most excruciatingly stupid ways. Unfortunately the doubt is enough for the angry and dumb to listen to him.

Fark off already.

Oh yeah, don’t question it hey cok. You’re a peanut too and also a big part of the problem we are currently in.

Why don’t you comment on the deaths instead of trying to shut down the man showing the problem?

What happened to the teachers that didn’t bend over and get a booster in Victoria today?

I'm guessing burleigh uses both Clive and Malcolm as wank material.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 4:45pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:

Malcolm Roberts can STFU.

That little ginger prick does nothing but cast costly doubt in the most excruciatingly stupid ways. Unfortunately the doubt is enough for the angry and dumb to listen to him.

Fark off already.

Oh yeah, don’t question it hey cok. You’re a peanut too and also a big part of the problem we are currently in.

Why don’t you comment on the deaths instead of trying to shut down the man showing the problem?

What happened to the teachers that didn’t bend over and get a booster in Victoria today?

I'm guessing burleigh uses both Clive and Malcolm as wank material.

Sometimes.

What about the deaths RK? Did you read the post? 2443 deaths in January above baseline.

Don’t want to comment on that?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 4:46pm
burleigh][quote=Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:

Malcolm Roberts can STFU.

That little ginger prick does nothing but cast costly doubt in the most excruciatingly stupid ways. Unfortunately the doubt is enough for the angry and dumb to listen to him.

Fark off already.

Oh yeah, don’t question it hey cok. You’re a peanut too and also a big part of the problem we are currently in.

Why don’t you comment on the deaths instead of trying to shut down the man showing the problem?

What happened to the teachers that didn’t bend over and get a booster in Victoria today?

I'm guessing burleigh uses both Clive and Malcolm as wank material.

Sometimes. I will be voting for both high and putting majors dead last.

What about the deaths RK? Did you read the post? 2443 deaths in January above baseline.

Don’t want to comment on that?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 6:57pm
burleigh][quote=burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:

Malcolm Roberts can STFU.

That little ginger prick does nothing but cast costly doubt in the most excruciatingly stupid ways. Unfortunately the doubt is enough for the angry and dumb to listen to him.

Fark off already.

Oh yeah, don’t question it hey cok. You’re a peanut too and also a big part of the problem we are currently in.

Why don’t you comment on the deaths instead of trying to shut down the man showing the problem?

What happened to the teachers that didn’t bend over and get a booster in Victoria today?

I'm guessing burleigh uses both Clive and Malcolm as wank material.

Sometimes. I will be voting for both high and putting majors dead last.

What about the deaths RK? Did you read the post? 2443 deaths in January above baseline.

Don’t want to comment on that?

I don’t care about anything that clown posts. It’s completely irrelevant to me.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 7:16pm
Roadkill][quote=burleigh wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:

Malcolm Roberts can STFU.

That little ginger prick does nothing but cast costly doubt in the most excruciatingly stupid ways. Unfortunately the doubt is enough for the angry and dumb to listen to him.

Fark off already.

Oh yeah, don’t question it hey cok. You’re a peanut too and also a big part of the problem we are currently in.

Why don’t you comment on the deaths instead of trying to shut down the man showing the problem?

What happened to the teachers that didn’t bend over and get a booster in Victoria today?

I'm guessing burleigh uses both Clive and Malcolm as wank material.

Sometimes. I will be voting for both high and putting majors dead last.

What about the deaths RK? Did you read the post? 2443 deaths in January above baseline.

Don’t want to comment on that?

I don’t care about anything that clown posts. It’s completely irrelevant to me.

You don’t care about 2000+ deaths in January because Malcolm Roberts has raised the issue?

Keep your head rammed deep in the ass toady.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 7:17pm
burleigh]
Roadkill wrote:
[quote=burleigh
wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:

Malcolm Roberts can STFU.

That little ginger prick does nothing but cast costly doubt in the most excruciatingly stupid ways. Unfortunately the doubt is enough for the angry and dumb to listen to him.

Fark off already.

Oh yeah, don’t question it hey cok. You’re a peanut too and also a big part of the problem we are currently in.

Why don’t you comment on the deaths instead of trying to shut down the man showing the problem?

What happened to the teachers that didn’t bend over and get a booster in Victoria today?

I'm guessing burleigh uses both Clive and Malcolm as wank material.

Sometimes. I will be voting for both high and putting majors dead last.

What about the deaths RK? Did you read the post? 2443 deaths in January above baseline.

Don’t want to comment on that?

I don’t care about anything that clown posts. It’s completely irrelevant to me.

You don’t care about 2000+ deaths in January because Malcolm Roberts has raised the issue?

Keep your head rammed deep in the ass toady.

Yet you wanted to hold unvaccinated accountable if your mum caught covid from them and died. Lol

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 8:26pm

Burlsack will believe anything One Nation or UAP will conjure up.

But, it has to be true right? It's on instagram, full legit, no misrepresentation of data possible. Also, Malcolm is a straight shooter, why would he ever want to post doubt or misinformation? Not like he would benefit from a general distrust of major parties. He's just an Aussie Battler fighting for you. YOU!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 9:13pm
Stok wrote:

Burlsack will believe anything One Nation or UAP will conjure up.

But, it has to be true right? It's on instagram, full legit, no misrepresentation of data possible. Also, Malcolm is a straight shooter, why would he ever want to post doubt or misinformation? Not like he would benefit from a general distrust of major parties. He's just an Aussie Battler fighting for you. YOU!

You didn’t answer the question about the deaths……

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 9:14pm
Stok wrote:

Burlsack will believe anything One Nation or UAP will conjure up.

But, it has to be true right? It's on instagram, full legit, no misrepresentation of data possible. Also, Malcolm is a straight shooter, why would he ever want to post doubt or misinformation? Not like he would benefit from a general distrust of major parties. He's just an Aussie Battler fighting for you. YOU!

Instagram, then he cross checks on tik tok, then fact checked on one nation’s facebook page = 100% legit.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 9:32pm
Roadkill wrote:
Stok wrote:

Burlsack will believe anything One Nation or UAP will conjure up.

But, it has to be true right? It's on instagram, full legit, no misrepresentation of data possible. Also, Malcolm is a straight shooter, why would he ever want to post doubt or misinformation? Not like he would benefit from a general distrust of major parties. He's just an Aussie Battler fighting for you. YOU!

Instagram, then he cross checks on tik tok, then fact checked on one nation’s facebook page = 100% legit.

You don’t think it’s legit? Or don’t want it to be legit? Or you’re just an egg?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 28 Apr 2022 at 9:35pm
Stok wrote:

Burlsack will believe anything One Nation or UAP will conjure up.

But, it has to be true right? It's on instagram, full legit, no misrepresentation of data possible. Also, Malcolm is a straight shooter, why would he ever want to post doubt or misinformation? Not like he would benefit from a general distrust of major parties. He's just an Aussie Battler fighting for you. YOU!

Mate, the more I read this the funnier it is. Like you believe clot Morrison or dictator Dan don’t just conjure shit up…….pathetic

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 29 Apr 2022 at 10:58am

No surprise........ crickets

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 29 Apr 2022 at 7:09pm
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-29/checkmate-matthew-lloyd-vaccine-s...

Ah yes. Government funded fact checkers, trying to hide the truth against the same government. AGAIN

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 29 Apr 2022 at 7:34pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-29/checkmate-matthew-lloyd-vaccine-s...

Ah yes. Government funded fact checkers, trying to hide the truth against the same government. AGAIN

So govt funded fact checkers are defrauding the public and hiding the truth?

Who are the fact checkers that are doing trying to hide the truth? Are they told by govt to hide the truth?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 29 Apr 2022 at 7:43pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-29/checkmate-matthew-lloyd-vaccine-s...

Ah yes. Government funded fact checkers, trying to hide the truth against the same government. AGAIN

Report govt funded fraud here, burleigh.

https://www.afp.gov.au/

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 29 Apr 2022 at 7:53pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-29/checkmate-matthew-lloyd-vaccine-s...

Ah yes. Government funded fact checkers, trying to hide the truth against the same government. AGAIN

So govt funded fact checkers are defrauding the public and hiding the truth?

Who are the fact checkers that are doing trying to hide the truth? Are they told by govt to hide the truth?

wouldnt think that happens in Australia hey

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 29 Apr 2022 at 8:01pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-29/checkmate-matthew-lloyd-vaccine-s...

Ah yes. Government funded fact checkers, trying to hide the truth against the same government. AGAIN

So govt funded fact checkers are defrauding the public and hiding the truth?

Who are the fact checkers that are doing trying to hide the truth? Are they told by govt to hide the truth?

wouldnt think that happens in Australia hey

You didn’t answer the question..try again.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 29 Apr 2022 at 8:08pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-29/checkmate-matthew-lloyd-vaccine-s...

Ah yes. Government funded fact checkers, trying to hide the truth against the same government. AGAIN

So govt funded fact checkers are defrauding the public and hiding the truth?

Who are the fact checkers that are doing trying to hide the truth? Are they told by govt to hide the truth?

wouldnt think that happens in Australia hey

You didn’t answer the question..try again.

You’ll be waiting a long time toady. I’ll tell you one your 5th booster if you’re still alive and your immune system still intact

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 29 Apr 2022 at 8:14pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-29/checkmate-matthew-lloyd-vaccine-s...

Ah yes. Government funded fact checkers, trying to hide the truth against the same government. AGAIN

So govt funded fact checkers are defrauding the public and hiding the truth?

Who are the fact checkers that are doing trying to hide the truth? Are they told by govt to hide the truth?

wouldnt think that happens in Australia hey

You didn’t answer the question..try again.

You’ll be waiting a long time toady. I’ll tell you one your 5th booster if you’re still alive and your immune system still intact

So, you’re talking out your ass as usual. Lol.

Carry on conspiracy man.

Blah blah blah conspiracy blah blah fraud blah blah lies blah blah hidden truth blah blah blah blah….

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 29 Apr 2022 at 8:31pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-29/checkmate-matthew-lloyd-vaccine-s...

Ah yes. Government funded fact checkers, trying to hide the truth against the same government. AGAIN

So govt funded fact checkers are defrauding the public and hiding the truth?

Who are the fact checkers that are doing trying to hide the truth? Are they told by govt to hide the truth?

wouldnt think that happens in Australia hey

You didn’t answer the question..try again.

You’ll be waiting a long time toady. I’ll tell you one your 5th booster if you’re still alive and your immune system still intact

So the Virus which you say is 100% survivable but the Vaxxines which are made up of minute parts of the Virus may kill us or fuck our immune system..?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 29 Apr 2022 at 9:09pm
udo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-29/checkmate-matthew-lloyd-vaccine-s...

Ah yes. Government funded fact checkers, trying to hide the truth against the same government. AGAIN

So govt funded fact checkers are defrauding the public and hiding the truth?

Who are the fact checkers that are doing trying to hide the truth? Are they told by govt to hide the truth?

wouldnt think that happens in Australia hey

You didn’t answer the question..try again.

You’ll be waiting a long time toady. I’ll tell you one your 5th booster if you’re still alive and your immune system still intact

So the Virus which you say is 100% survivable but the Vaxxines which are made up of minute parts of the Virus may kill us or fuck our immune system..?

Is that what they are made of? Maybe you’ve had a vaccine injury if you think that’s what mRNA covid vaccines Are made of

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 29 Apr 2022 at 9:11pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-29/checkmate-matthew-lloyd-vaccine-s...

Ah yes. Government funded fact checkers, trying to hide the truth against the same government. AGAIN

So govt funded fact checkers are defrauding the public and hiding the truth?

Who are the fact checkers that are doing trying to hide the truth? Are they told by govt to hide the truth?

wouldnt think that happens in Australia hey

You didn’t answer the question..try again.

You’ll be waiting a long time toady. I’ll tell you one your 5th booster if you’re still alive and your immune system still intact

So, you’re talking out your ass as usual. Lol.

Carry on conspiracy man.

Blah blah blah conspiracy blah blah fraud blah blah lies blah blah hidden truth blah blah blah blah….

I will, amazing that every person I know that didn’t take the jab is totally fine, had covid and recovered just like the junkies.

Almost like you’ve been fooled.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 30 Apr 2022 at 1:24am

Expert fact checkers...wot you'll never read about outside of System Overload.
Govt's hid cases from 2020 & Vax rollout data from day 1 both here & UK...censored more day by day!
Anyone who follows Vax data, can call out near 20/30 or more Oz data censors...a sport it was.
Be lucky to find any daily breakdown read of anything not half padded...to gift wrap vax! Pathetic it is!

Right here Right Now ... Oz mid Peak Pandemic Wave.
Before tbb pushes on...let any know if Experts are sharing half of this here record Covid Data.
Coz it would sure save tbb some hours...so yeah, good luck finding an expert that still gives a shit!
Think you'll find they tuned out long before they plugged in...never needed to be led astray, anyway!
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/australia/

Omicron rising cases (40%) 1,123,008 { peak } Falling cases (60%) 1,687,438 = 2,810,466 (Total Wave)
tbb shared this earlier...that expert's post peak covid is actually the real peak Covid...well durr!...Shh!

BA.2 rising peak wave cases 1,404,506 { peak } Falling cases ( Current ) = 2,839,633 ( re: Spiking /\ )
Ok! Crew see BA.2 just bossed little Sis Omicron off the scene & plenty more in the Tank...again! Shh!
BA.2 data locks in (Extra) 592,423 cases over next 17 days (Current > 34,848 / day (avg) > delayed low...)
tbb must add that many nations have struggled as BA.2 hangs longer...repeat, this is only minimum.
BA.2 base wave min is 22% greater than Omicron with any public notice pre-stomped on by Expert$.

Science / Health experts refuse to fairly & honestly address current larger Oz #1 Health Crisis.
Media refuse to report on current Oz #1 infectious Covid Wave
Oz World least dense most Isolated Nation > Often charts World Top 5 cases + World Top 5 Deaths
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_real_population_densi...
In case yer wondering...that ranks as worse WR Covid everything + it's impossible to do even if you try!

Deaths : tbb is both shocked & saddened to report Deaths are still Spiking & may do for some time...
It truly is too early to get a read on rising deaths...note other recent Nation's BA.2 deaths kept climbing.
Stealth Variant keeps driving infections > Hospitalizations > Deaths for 20% longer than Omicron.
No experts are informing of this heightened danger...many laugh it off as trendy Post Covid...(Not joking!)
Watch them come alive & queue to pay due respect. {r.i.p}

#1 Covid Wave...response > (End all Covid Safe measures & dump Entry Codes & Dump Masks)
Record lowest Vax Rollout > Current 2wk Hustings Vax rate has Lower uptake than Day 1.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-02/charting-australias-covid-vaccine...
Normally...Dan would freak with near Zero Vax Rate...During Election...Vax is dead last on Voters list.
It just goes to show ...No candidate gives a fuck about Vax or Record ongoing Covid Wave or [+] Alt PM.
All just pretend to care...don't they!

Reduce Testing by 76% (Click All)
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-17/coronavirus-cases-data-reveals-ho...

End all Contact tracing
End all Exposure Sites
End Covid Safe app (May!)
End all Daily Vax BT stats

NZ Vaxed are infecting 7% above vax rate. (nz) Booster Rate 51% > #1 Infections 58%
NZ Vaxed are Hospitalising 6% higher than their Vax rate.
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/covid-19/450874/covid-19-data-visualisations-...

OZ Record Health Workers 10,000's are Isolating / Quarantining (See Booster Vax Hospital Patient Rate)
Record Hospitalization ramp of (Booster) Patients WA 28% > now 43% (NZ) 46%

Bonus inside tip off ...Medicare Biller Code for Item (93) # { 666 } Booster (Not a Conspiracy!)
http://www9.health.gov.au/mbs/fullDisplay.cfm?type=item&q=93624&qt=ItemID

Unvaxed NZ infecting 4% beneath 7% Pop rate for over 10 mths + hospitalized 8% rate.

Vaxerz bullying unvaxed to pay for Hospital care...(Wall of Silence!) Where are these Bullies Now!
Handfull of Hesitant outpatients booted outta caves to fund Oz wide Multi $b Boosted Hospital Crisis.
VIPs are busy spooning doses of own Medicine...Thanx for saving us Hesitants sorry we killed you all!

NZ < > OZ no longer Vax Mandated Entry...so why are Unvaxed still banned from flying?
Only #1 Infectious VIPs & their untested unvaxed pets can board Planes...(70% VIPs insisted!)
Least infectious Unvaxed are still unable to transit offshore on Cruises / Many Airlines..
Many crew know corrupt V/BR run the Pollies & Mandates...Flies in the face of good health.

PS: There is an undercurrent of uncertainty of Covid as experts are failing to pick up on prolonged BA.2
tbb has well described this from a few weeks back & again here...happy to share!

One more thing! If tbb is being honest by claiming Feds are usually being dishonest.
Consider this...Scomo might well be delaying / bundling Aged Care deaths...terrible thing to say.
More of Daggy Dad's body bag dumps (re: Aug/Sep 2020) could well again shock punters.
Past death data spikes can be delayed by a week or month if need be...expect that during the Campaign.
Also put that straight...either party would, could, can & did do this lots! All are fine with it!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 30 Apr 2022 at 1:26pm
udo wrote:

https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/about-astrazeneca-vaccine

lol. Astrazeneca only. Once again you prove how desperate you are.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 30 Apr 2022 at 1:45pm

burleigh im playing with you ...some sport when im bored ..
youve been clickbaited again...Guaranteed a hook up..
----------------------------------
Some more for you
https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/covid-19/about-the-vaccines#:~:text=Ther....
So whats your Vax info ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 30 Apr 2022 at 6:44pm
udo wrote:

burleigh im playing with you ...some sport when im bored ..
youve been clickbaited again...Guaranteed a hook up..
----------------------------------
Some more for you
https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/covid-19/about-the-vaccines#:~:text=Ther....
So whats your Vax info ?

No cludo, explain to me the 2000+ deaths in January, and no it’s not from covid.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 30 Apr 2022 at 7:01pm

But the Heart Transplants....so many..