COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:34pm

International travellers into and out of Australia will still be required to provide proof of double vaccination against COVID-19. Travellers will also still be required to wear a mask while on international flights based on medical advice.
? Couldnt see Changes to this mentioned ?

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:36pm

341 pages later...

"Sane people (i.e. the 95%) refer back to the last 2 years, and see it in a manner that we all worked together, stepped up to the plate and made an effort to look out for one another. You know, a novel virus, significantly higher hospitalisation and death rate than what we could cope with - let's be proactive and try to stop this from causing unnecessary harm.

I'm stoked restrictions are easing, and am glad I got vaccinated.

The less sane (or, childish - the 5%) see this as proof that the Government has total control. That we are but mindless sheep. They see not getting vaccinated as if they beat the system. They're like people who feel proud they never got insurance on their house. Or they feel proud they dodged a drink driving charge by pure luck. This group were banging on for about 20 months about the NWO, social credit systems, forcing kids to get jabbed etc. etc. A farcical bunch I'm glad to see now withering away into the shadows of history, soon to be forgotten about."

Spot on Stok.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:38pm
udo wrote:

International travellers into and out of Australia will still be required to provide proof of double vaccination against COVID-19. Travellers will also still be required to wear a mask while on international flights based on medical advice.
? Couldnt see Changes to this mentioned ?

you're a bit slow arnt ya? I doesnt say that anywhere on the link i posted princess.

Here is the whole update:
Update on COVID settings
20 April 2022
The NSW Government today announced close contacts of a confirmed COVID-19 case will not be required to isolate, provided they comply with NSW Health guidelines.

There are no changes for positive cases: the seven-day isolation requirement remains in place for anyone who has recorded a positive RAT or PCR result.

From 6pm on Friday 22 April, close contacts (defined as a household contact or an individual deemed by NSW Health to be a close contact) will not have to isolate, as long as they have no symptoms and comply with the following guidelines:

Do not visit aged care, hospitals, disability, and correctional facilities unless a special exemption applies;

Wear a face mask in indoor settings outside the home;
Undertake daily RAT tests before coming into close contact with people outside their household, where practicable;
Avoid contact with elderly and immunocompromised persons where possible;
Work from home where practical;
Notify their employer/educational facility that they are a close contact, and that they are not required to isolate as long as they comply with the above.
Close contacts will need to comply with the above guidelines for 7 days from the time a person in their household tested positive for COVID-19.

Public health orders requiring key workforces to be vaccinated will be lifted, with vaccine requirements to be based on risk assessments under occupational work health and safety, in line with other jurisdictions. Orders requiring aged care and disability workers to be vaccinated will remain in force.

Consultation will take place with relevant stakeholders with details to be finalised in coming weeks.

These changes will mean the critical worker exemptions from isolation rules will no longer be required. However, close contacts will still need to comply with any COVID-19 safety measures that have been put in place in their workplace by employers.

From 30 April 2022, unvaccinated international returning travellers will not be required to undertake hotel quarantine. The current requirements for fully vaccinated travellers, including taking a Rapid Antigen Test within 24 hours of arrival and complying with the NSW Health guidelines, will be extended to unvaccinated travellers.

Public transport capacity caps will also be lifted with the requirement to wear masks on public transport, planes, and indoors at airports and cruise terminals to remain in place.

NSW Premier Dominic Perrottet said the lifting of isolation rules for close contacts were common sense changes that would allow us to continue to move forward out of the pandemic.

"These isolation rules have been necessary but thanks to our strong vaccination rates, we can make the changes announced today," Mr Perrottet said.

"This will provide immediate relief for so many workforces and businesses who have been hit hard by labour shortages as people are forced to isolate because they are a household contact.

"As the pandemic has evolved so has our response and this is another example where we have been able to make necessary changes safely and in a measured way."

Health Minister Brad Hazzard said individuals still needed to exercise caution to protect vulnerable members of the community.

"We are still in a pandemic and the basic rules of hand hygiene, wearing a mask when you cannot socially distance and staying at home if you have symptoms still apply," Mr Hazzard said.

"Most importantly if you still have symptoms you should not visit an aged care facility, hospital or an elderly relative."

In line with these changes the NSW Government is also working with health officials to finalise school settings before Term 2 begins, and further information in this regard will be released in the coming days.

In preparation for winter, the NSW Government will also continue to ensure Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) are available to help protect vulnerable cohorts, including people with a disability, children, and young people in out-of-home care, vulnerable CALD communities and Aboriginal communities.

These RATs will be distributed to individuals and relevant service providers through the Department of Communities and Justice's Stronger Communities agencies.

People aged 16 years and older can receive their booster dose at three months after receiving their second dose of any of the COVID-19 vaccines. You can book your COVID-19 vaccine or your booster shot, via Get vaccinated .

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:42pm

Erm no but you queried the link i posted...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:47pm
udo wrote:

Erm no but you queried the link i posted...

I havent even seen you post a link apart from the NZ one. You're very slow huh?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:50pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Not from 30th April, and from the 18th April Unjabbed can already leave

-------------------------------------------
Words from a Govt site ...not a link as such

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:53pm
udo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Not from 30th April, and from the 18th April Unjabbed can already leave

-------------------------------------------
Words from a Govt site ...not a link as such

When was it updated brains? today 20th April?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:57pm

yep

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:59pm
udo wrote:

yep

lol, sure. no link for us to check?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 7:55pm
Westofthelake wrote:

341 pages later...

I often wonder how much time is wasted on this thread. Some crew probably could've enrolled in an online course and finished I'm about half the time they've spent here!

Coaster's picture
Coaster's picture
Coaster Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 11:13pm

You’re right, Stok. On the positive side, this thread serves the useful purpose of a quasi child minding facility for Burleigh when he’s not down at the beach.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 11:16pm
Westofthelake wrote:

341 pages later...

"Sane people (i.e. the 95%) refer back to the last 2 years, and see it in a manner that we all worked together, stepped up to the plate and made an effort to look out for one another. You know, a novel virus, significantly higher hospitalisation and death rate than what we could cope with - let's be proactive and try to stop this from causing unnecessary harm.

The less sane (or, childish - the 5%) see this as proof that the Government has total control. That we are but mindless sheep. They see not getting vaccinated as if they beat the system. They're like people who feel proud they never got insurance on their house. Or they feel proud they dodged a drink driving charge by pure luck. This group were banging on for about 20 months about the NWO, social credit systems, forcing kids to get jabbed etc. etc. A farcical bunch I'm glad to see now withering away into the shadows of history, soon to be forgotten about."

Spot on Stok.

Bingo!

Enough said…

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 7:15am
Rabbits68 wrote:
Westofthelake wrote:

341 pages later...

Spot on Stok.

Bingo!

Enough said…

You are on another planet if you believe 95% of people got vaccinated because they wanted to.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 10:12am

burleigh is a dying breed...99% of antivax clowns know how stupid they look and don't post about it now. The remaining 1% are hardcore stupid.

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 10:19am

Burley still flying his flag and holding this thread together with his insight...
Patting himself on the back for saving so many between showing off to the young boys and typing the same thing over and over .
Keeps him away from the school yard I guess ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 10:19am
Roadkill wrote:

burleigh is a dying breed...99% of antivax clowns know how stupid they look and don't post about it now. The remaining 1% are hardcore stupid.

The "Anti Vax clowns" were right all along. And we're laughing harder than ever at peanuts like yourself.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 1:30pm
Roadkill wrote:

You mean now that it’s been shown that masks and lockdowns caused more harm than any doubtful good, that the vaccine is unnecessary and the vaccine mandates served no function beyond guaranteeing profits to corporations and the virus itself is no more harmful than a flu to the millions and millions of Australians who’ve had it ?

Plus the fact that you’ve basically walked back everything you’ve had to say over the last year of fear mongering. Now you realise the virus is utterly fuck all and you’ve stopped following the fake headline body counts you want to portray those who called it correctly as the stupid people.

“If my Mum caught the death plague from an unvaccinated person it’s murder”

Classic.

Constance B Gibson's picture
Constance B Gibson Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 2:17pm

A 1 percenter tough sticker would go swimmingly with these, yes boys?

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 2:42pm

Constance ( Facto) - I think after your public demonstration of the bottomless depths of your ignorance over on your “China” thread that you’d be better served keeping your insipid glib comments to yourself hey bloke.

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/politico/456135

Even your craptacular idol Kevin Rudd has disowned the opinion they told you to own at this late stage.

50,000 posts and you’ve yet to post a single original or correct opinion. Lucky you enjoy telling lies and insulting people bloke. You obviously have no other skills or worthwhile thoughts.

You certainly flaunt your consistent ability to be on the wrong side of any real issue . That might explain why you are working at your pen pushing 9-5 pointless cubicle job on minimum wage right now. . Real outside the box thinker that you are bloke….lol.

Enjoy chasing me around Swellnet to insult and harass cobber. You couldn’t broadcast your inadequacy any more if you hired a plane and wrote it across the sky.

Constance B Gibson Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 2:45pm

Hahahaha. Only a '3 bloker', blokey?

Try harder, me old China.

1 percenter 4 life!

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 2:51pm

Looking at the time I realise it’s lunchtime in WA and you are writing your pointless harassment from the dingey smoko room at your mundane and pointless minimum wage job.

Do you really think you’ve got it over anyone cobber?

Anyway mate ….you better get back to your shitty paper shuffling pointless existence until they say you can go home for the day. If you are lucky you can while away a few minutes in the photocopy room with your fantasy of being an edgy lateral thinker with a penchant for operating outside the law.

Lol

Constance B Gibson Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 3:11pm

Come on, sweetie, now you're not even trying! No 'blokes' at all! Though there is another 'lol' there, I guess.

Better than this classic in this here thread, but, ay?

Blowin wrote:

You would have been feeding Joos into the showers Bloke.

That’s who you are. Everyone knows.

Lest we forget.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 3:21pm

You mean that comment when I suggested someone was acting as a Nazi would have acted and the brainless munters on here laughably thought it was anti-Semitic?

There’s stupid, there’s really stupid and then there’s stupidity to the point of saying that being anti-Nazi is the same thing as being bigoted towards Jewish people.

I guess you’ve just put your hand up for being one of those people hey cobber?

Do you even do comprehension bro?

Even you have to admit that your attempt to smear me by repeating the inane stupidity of your fellow dullards is pretty funny.

Unless you’re not that stupid and genuinely believe that people who would behave like murderous Nazis shouldn’t be called out? That’s a concerning thought.

Constance B Gibson Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 3:33pm

Cool story, bro.

Is it like the one explaining how you came up with your sweet moniker, dude?

Constance B Gibson Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 3:35pm

Who's buying sweetie's goods?

overthefalls wrote:
san Guine wrote:

Wow, just when this thread had surely dredged the bottom, use of anti-Semitic slurs is a new nadir

Yep, an absolute disgrace. I can understand people’s frustration and anger about the government’s coercive approach to managing the pandemic, but comparing it to the Holocaust is offensive. It reminds me of the clown driving around my neck of the woods at the moment in a ute emblazoned with slogans denouncing vaccines and masks, e.g. “covid vaccines = biological genocide” and “Australia you masked for this”. His ute also has a swastika and a hammer and sickle positioned alongside a map of Australia, suggesting that we are enduring similar oppression to the victims of Nazism and Stalinism. It’s not just the provax crowd that are guilty of fear-mongering.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 4:01pm

You think reposting the inane and inaccurate opinions of others somehow bolsters your attempts to smear me and your ongoing project to get me banned?

You think San Guine’s completely false accusation of anti-semitism should be upheld because it aligns with your desperate desire to make me look bad? Mate ….it’s there for all to see as completely not anti-Semitic. Sometimes facts just get in the way of your petty cancel culture mentality.

How long do you think you can keep this attempt at character assassination going before it’s obvious to everyone* that it’s actually yourself who is the antagonistic serial pest who insults and harasses any posters you think might have a slight diversity of thought to yourself?

Should we start a special thread documenting your daily insults and hassles to other contributors?

Seriously bloke….you are virtually shouting your feelings of inadequacy from the rooftops. You can’t contribute to discussions in any meaningful sense and so you try to compensate by relentlessly and needlessly attacking others.

I’d accept your behaviour as just overflowing emotional dedication to any of the topics -be they house prices or covid or anything-if you actually contributed anything at all beyond snipes, insults and harassment, but you don’t . Do you mate? I, along with others, use harsh language when hashing out arguments over topics on which we disagree. But you don’t even worry about the topics do you? Look at this exchange. It started with you posting another antagonistic meme about my pseudonym in an attempt to fire me up. And it worked. Your pointless and needless antagonism of paying subscribers is working exactly as you intended. There is no hiding how much of a serial pest you are.

Aren’t you a bit old to be a mean girl cyber bully?

*Everyone apart from your pathetic little mob of 3 or 4 background mean girls.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 4:25pm

Oh gawd.. the idiot will start up with calling everyone a c*** soon. Geeze, sn was calmer without this pos.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 4:28pm

Maybe it’s time for you to take a time out Roadkill?

Constance B Gibson Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 4:34pm

Jeez, and I left out your other halfs - Blowindo! - comments too, sweets!

And then you got banned.

But, but...it's everyone else! Oh why, why can't they see??

Not much reflection went on in your (miraculously) enforced little sabbatical, did it dude?

Self-reflection.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 5:05pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Maybe it’s time for you to take a time out Roadkill?

already reverting to hating and ranting and angry and just being the nasty prick.

Constance B Gibson Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 5:28pm

As Maya Angelou said, “When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.”

Same goes for our man, Scotty from Marketing.

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 5:44pm

The SN referendum is on. CBG v. Blowin.
Cast away.

Constance B Gibson Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 5:51pm

Don't release the Kraken, Mattlock!

I feel a long, tedious, tortured and tortuous response - or two! - comin' on.

Incoming!!!!

Run for the hills!

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 5:54pm

lol.
Yeah. Sorry bout that.

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Friday, 22 Apr 2022 at 1:30pm

I think this thread can be shot (sic.) down now. The health system is not overloaded and the restrictions are being wound back. Job done. Bye.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 22 Apr 2022 at 1:49pm
monkeyboy wrote:

I think this thread can be shot (sic.) down now. The health system is not overloaded and the restrictions are being wound back. Job done. Bye.

Yep, it's been limping along for months.
Time to do it quickly, humanely.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 22 Apr 2022 at 4:59pm
Stok wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:

Yep, it's been limping along for months.
Time to do it quickly, humanely.

Quick, get rid of the evidence of cok and roadkills brainwashing.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 22 Apr 2022 at 7:16pm

Salute Oz Health Workers
April 2022 Oz Vaxed Health Worker Crisis continues...
7th April First ever statewide open action of more than 20,000 NSW Health Workers.
Certainly sounds like biggest ever Oz Health Crisis.
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/04/06/aunu-a06.html

Record 4,800 Qld Health Workers in Iso / Quarantine.
More than any time during the Pandemic...( Unvaxed may need to fill their Roles ).

NSW Health Workers > 4,270 in Iso / Quarantine

Record 5,352 Aged Care Health Workers [+] cases in Current Outbreak

If our Frontline are suffering their worst Health Crisis of Pandemic...it's not job done.

Just another Hesitant spreading Misinformation...(or)
Uncaring brainless VIP Bully Breaky TV that still couldn't give a shit about Health Crisis, Vax or Covid!
Can lock in the later as from day one until whenever...

PM has budgeted $2.1b for Winter Covid wave.
Pensioner RATS were extended until 30th July...
Pensioners Test [+] then go the chemist & flash [+] Test
1st May Chemist checks [+] Hands over the Pfizer Paxlovid Anti Viral Script.
6 months PPE gear on order for Aged Care

tbb is just guessing that all this new 1m dose Covid DIY senior treatment plan is for 1m Covid cases.
Viruses are 30% more infectious in Winter > eg: Flu + Coronavirus = Flurona! (A Huge Fear!)
Collingon : "Recent natural infection may reduce Winter wave...at least equal to recent wave!"

Brainz : "You'll need a 4th dose before end of year & can be sped up if new Scary VOC emerges!"

PM has locked in Oz made Moderna & Pfizer Covid Vax 100m doses/year for 10 Years
Combo Covid / Flu Vax is ready in a few years..
NZ / Vic / NSW all tipped in plenty...

If crew reckon it's over then...tbb is all ready to pretend that as well.
Hopefully it's not too late to scrap multi $billion 10 year Covid Vax deals.

PS:
Here's some very simple insight into current BA.2 wave...
Testing rate is 39% or 61% less than Peak Omicron Testing.
Yet in just 1 week's time BA.2 will surpass > Omicron Case numbers( 2,848,761 cases)
BA.2 is currently troubling at (2,563,439 cases) Only 1 week shy of overtaking big sister!
That's not even relevant as half of BA.2 cases are still ahead of us.
Welcome to your new Peak Oz Covid Wave...no...doesn't look like it...(Stealth Variant!)
Nope! Experts don't know shit about it...how could they?
Experts are more likely to convince us that this wave is lesser of Omicron.
Promise, you won't hear about this outside of System Overload ( Fitting Name!)
Sure! It's the biggest Covid News of our Time...but few if none care for such! All say Aye!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 22 Apr 2022 at 9:02pm

Several commentators ask why some High Vaxed countries record low cases...(Latinos)
Contrary to other High Vaxed Countries recording record high infections...as again now!
78% Vax Taiwan (462% Record Case Rise) + 78% Finland recorded equal high deaths.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/taiwan/

July 2020 Da Prez Trump : " If we did half the Testing we'd have half the Cases!"

Highly Vaxed Nations aren't too keen to count their mistakes.
Of interest is the varied reasons driving their rate...most are decidedly different.

COVIDSafe app = 0.0000001% efficacy (being kind) Locked in until mid May
Contact Tracing = Ended in 2021 (Now Event Planners, Weddings or track New VOC's)
Exposure Sites = Govts exempted Hot Vax Hubs / Chemists > Ended by Xmas 2021
QR codes = Most states no longer require check ins...Ended Easter 2022

Vax = 10%+ Variance- Delivery / Waste / Expired Vax has been accepted as norm.

Testing = Accuracy 10% Variance > [+] RAT 2days > PCR 3-4days > New VOC 5days
Test Rate = Peak 21st June 2021 running down to Current World Testing Rate 21.5%.

Weather can account for 30-50% variation...again has been measured.
Oz winter was rated at 30% extra infectious conditions just today (Very Real!)
https://www.smh.com.au/national/experts-brace-for-surge-in-illness-as-co...
Variation is 2-8 day combo accounting for VOC incubation (2-4 days) + testing (2-4 days)
One looks for offset Patterns in Weather < > Case rate to then formulate delay change.
Eg: (2d incubation)+Report = RATS 2+1 Day report ) > PCR (3+1d low cases > 4+1d Peak)
tbb's not making it up...there is base level test pattern before aligning Covid weather.
Cold dry / rain Offshore (more) (vs) Onshore sea breeze, mid Heat Humidity (less!)
Snow / Rain / Searing Heat drives crowds indoors to spread Covid faster. (All are in play!)
A keen eye can ignore rules & surf the wave together with cases.
You need to work thru all the Weather variants to then be able to slot the wave length.
Sure! Authorities decide to test way more or less but 50% Weather pattern as solid mover.

Cases = 50% (Oz) - 93% (US) undercount as reported by our lead Govt Health reps.
Oz Covid % eg : Vic 2% Youth 5% > NSW 4% > Qld 3rd Feb 'Random' Tests [+]16.5%.
Random tests showed [+] Test cases represented 1/6 Covid cases in the community.

Deaths = 66% Variance - Deaths are estimated by many to be 3x higher (6m > 18m)
tbb could share many nation by nation estimate charts...but it's still a bridge too far.
eg: Oz aged care has 3x 100's Mass body dumps & States mass dump bodies also?
Check yer data Spikes...those are withheld Body Dumps...not death outbreaks.
Oz > Only 50% wills > Bodies are Delayed long enough for State Trustee's fangs.
There is no near reliable death data...UK dumps 1,000's in their rear view mirror/s.
tbb means that UK forever reworks past data...they're open about it...2,000 / 3,000 Wot!

Knowing what we know...tbb thought to chart Vax % < > Testing%.
These being the most reliable Variations for Covid Policy or reliable Case formula.
We can better gauge why same Vax Nations either sit pretty while others drown in Covid.
Thereby reading the daily charts with a 3rd eye fixed on reality.
Also note that this data is being vacuumed up as fast as tbb can spit it out.
Hence the urgency to get this out while being frontline to these wild data shifts.

We know Highly Vaxed countries reduce test rates to ward off Vax hesitancy.
By lowering tests > lowers cases thereby scrubbing away yer Red Listed Travel stain.
(Several test rates checked out with National Data) OWID has Ok accuracy...Salute!
tbb calculated % rates from former Peak cap to recent / current Peak Test rates.
Peak 1 > Peak 2 gives us a reliable commitment to lock in decided or intended cap rate.
Less urgent recent Tests reveal a true Covid signature for each Nation...Very Telling!

EU nations are ending free Tests by October 2022.

tbb will add a guide explaining Highest / Lowest < > case / rate Anomalies
Readers can then get further insight behind these flipped out test rates.
Providing answers as to why some nations pretend to camp on low covid cases.

Vax%-Test% data set is exclusive to swellnet Overload Forecaster.

99% - 52.5% UAE (Low cases but Green Pass still requires 2wk testing)
93% - 48% Malta (Island nation...cautious on back of a high wave)
92% - 44% Chile (Still very strict on testing for arrivals)
Pause : Explaining why Highest Vax strict nations are unusually slow at ditching tests.

92% - 14% Portugal (Latin Nations Pact are all suppressing same % Covid cases)
88% - 100% Cuba (Home brews + Peak Testing = Low cases > Healthy Policy.
WHO ranks Cuba's Health System highly...Cuba is acting as a Covid Role Model..seriously!
One could say...Cuba is ticking all the boxes for WHO vax approval. ( Perfect Rollout )
https://theglobalamericans.org/2022/03/who-approval-for-cubas-covid-19-v...
87% - 12.5% Singapore (Visitor Policy geared to removing all Covid Tests)
87% - 57% Bhutan (World Bank Test Supply & Clinics...plenty of tests to run down!)
86% - 32% South Korea ( Recent High cases spiked again...keeping check of Covid.)
86% - 15% Spain (Latino Suppressed Test cases)
86% - 11.5% Cambodia ( see : Singapore! )
85% - 39% Australia (NSW 29% Qld 20% + Vic 10% suppression ) WA high
83% - 33% Canada
83% - 10% New Zealand ( Timed to ward off spike for NZ opening...File : Suppressed )
83% - 17.5% Argentina (Latino suppressed test cases)
83% - 32% Malaysia
83% - 35% Uruguay
83% - 11% Denmark (re: Links > Tests for Special Medical Reason Only!)
https://www.thelocal.dk/20220310/denmark-says-covid-19-testing-now-only-...
https://www.thelocal.dk/20220404/covid-19-denmark-cuts-pcr-test-capacity...
82% - 38% Ireland
81% - 33% Peru
80% - 32% Vietnam ( Unusual - Delta Peak steps Early Omicron steps BA.2 Peak )
Post Omicron (Premature Low 1% Testing) led to huge Case Spike & 32% catch up testing!
80% - 55% Costa Rica
......... - Selected Larger Nations
80% - 55% Japan (High > Case Spike)
80% - 32% Belgium
80% - 57% Italy (2nd Highest Case Spike + Unvaxed Tests for Green Access.
78% - 100% Taiwan (Current Mass Peak Cases)
78% - 37% Finland (Not travelling well > will need testing for longer yet!)
77% - 22.5% Brazil
77% - 74% Germany (Ongoing High testing > Ongoing High Case spike)
Textbook Trump > More we Test the more the cases rise ( Way to Honest for a Rollout )
76% - 9.5% Norway (Feb ending tests re: Sweden / Netherlands / Denmark )
75% - 23% UK also running down free tests alongside Northern Europe.
75% - 5% Sweden (Symptomatic No longer need to test or report!)
https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/the-public-health-agency-of-sweden/c...
73% - 84% Thailand ( 8th April adopted No test entry...Test rate will soon drop)
72% - 8% Netherlands (23rd March dropped visitor Tests)
No self reporting > Only 70+ / Disabled / Medical Certificate need report!

71% - 45% Greece (Tests will back down from 2nd May)
68% - 11% Israel (1st March Green Pass + Visitor Tests ended)

67% -7% US (1st May 2021 Test Ban = 24% Cap > Current 21% is of 24% cap)
https://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/features/health/rise-in-at-home-testin...
US : CDC Test Bans lowers Cases but high infection is ever there...just never dare show it!
tbb recently exampled ever rising cruise cases > CDC tore up Colour Chart...all sorted! Yep!
63% - 7% Mexico (No shortage of News Titles > "Lowest Test Rates in the World")
60% - 34% Indonesia

57% - 21.5% World

Lower / Lowest Vaxed Nations have no issue with testing outbreaks.
100% Peak Tests (Current) India (CBD Blitz) / Guinea / Namibia / Libya / Guinea Bissau
Note : Many Low Vaxed Nations reduce Testing but very few on the panic scale above.

Test boycotts are a side effect of corrupt Vaxed Nations distorting Vax failure.
Vaxed Nations increasingly ban & censor Vax tests & case data.
Vax was supposed to open the skies and Testing fast revealed their inconvenient truth.
Now we gotta bury the truth & listen to how experts slayed the beast..('It's Behind you!')
Fitting anniversary times UK / US / OZ Vax data censorship...now the tests get a rest.

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Saturday, 23 Apr 2022 at 12:11am

We had ditched the more cumbersome N-95 masks for the surgical masks a coupla months ago here at the hospital. We had 3 staff members test positive this week. Now the N-95s are mandated again. We had closed the Covid unit and left it fallow. We are reopening on Monday. Your opinions aside, "we" are not outta the woods yet. "You" might be. "I" am not.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Saturday, 23 Apr 2022 at 10:37am
wax24 wrote:

We had ditched the more cumbersome N-95 masks for the surgical masks a coupla months ago here at the hospital. We had 3 staff members test positive this week. Now the N-95s are mandated again. We had closed the Covid unit and left it fallow. We are reopening on Monday. Your opinions aside, "we" are not outta the woods yet. "You" might be. "I" am not.

100% and let's not forget ongoing morbidity and mortality

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Saturday, 23 Apr 2022 at 12:24pm
wax24 wrote:

Good luck mate. We have usually tracked about 3 - 6 months behind you guys, so I guess we will see.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 23 Apr 2022 at 3:55pm
wax24 wrote:

Good stuff wax24, us patients certainly appreciate your efforts. You are right, it's not over. People want it to be over and 2019 to return, but the reality is wave after wave after you let it go. I've heard from people it's done nothing to, and others that have had damaging complications.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 23 Apr 2022 at 8:24pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-23/immunocompromised-australians-sti...

This is nothing new. People lived in fear of viruses before covid.

However the government and msm did such a great job of scaring this shit out of people that they will be even more scared for years to come.

It’s really fucking sad.

What do you want out of sharing this?

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Saturday, 23 Apr 2022 at 8:38pm

Fuck off you tool Burley.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Saturday, 23 Apr 2022 at 8:40pm

As in shark bait.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 23 Apr 2022 at 10:24pm
blackers wrote:

Fuck off you tool Burley.

The only mandates that should be happening now are to guys going on a nice date together

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Saturday, 23 Apr 2022 at 10:56pm

Burleigh, if the men in your scenario are both wearing masks.... it'd be a mask mandate!
(imagine broadly smiling emoji and balloons being released gif here)