COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 12:16pm

You must be shitting yourself that majority of mandates are dropping now RK.

Don’t take your mum to any cafes.

Even better move to China where you will feel nice n safe

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 12:31pm

No quarantine for unwhacked international arrivals from April 30 and nearly all mandates scraped in NSW.

It’s almost like it wasn’t as bad as they kept telling everyone.

Never been happier that I didn’t bend over for the dictators.

But never forget the lies told to force this experiment on you.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 12:41pm
burleigh wrote:

No quarantine for unwhacked international arrivals from April 30 and nearly all mandates scraped in NSW.

I'm waiting for the cookers to front up and say "when I said this was the beginning of the end and governments would never march back these restrictions, I was totally full of shit and talking out my arse".

No-lose situation eh fellas?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 12:45pm
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:

I'm waiting for the cookers to front up and say "when I said this was the beginning of the end and governments would never march back these restrictions, I was totally full of shit and talking out my arse".

Still a lose situation AndyM. There are still mandates in place for some workers and all the restrictions that were ONLY to get people whacked should never have happened.

Australian citizens got their pants pulled down by some nerds in government and it should never be celebrated.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 12:53pm
burleigh wrote:

lol, burleigh....dramatic as usual. Dumb as always.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 1:00pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Ive never changed my opinion of vaccine or mandates. You change as soon as the MSM changes.

Now tell me again, who is the dumb one?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 2:10pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Ive never changed my opinion of vaccine or mandates. You change as soon as the MSM changes.

Now tell me again, who is the dumb one?

I change my mind when new information becomes available.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 2:13pm
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Notice how burleigh brushed this off…

We are getting back to normal and the antivax clowns are quiet on everything they screamed and ranted about.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 2:20pm
Roadkill wrote:
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Notice how burleigh brushed this off…

We are getting back to normal and the antivax clowns are quiet on everything they screamed and ranted about.

It's far from normal dopey. and ive brushed nothing off.

The government has proven what a bunch of push overs the Australian people really are. You injected yourself with an experiment because of pressure applied by them and MSM.

You changed when MSM narrative changed.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 2:28pm

International travellers into and out of Australia will still be required to provide proof of double vaccination against COVID-19. Travellers will also still be required to wear a mask while on international flights based on medical advice.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 2:37pm
udo wrote:

International travellers into and out of Australia will still be required to provide proof of double vaccination against COVID-19. Travellers will also still be required to wear a mask while on international flights based on medical advice.

Not from 30th April, and from the 18th April Unjabbed can already leave

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 2:49pm

Wonder which Airlines are / will carry Unvaxxed - which countries will allow unvaxxed entry ?
Indonesia still want proof of 2 Doses to Enter

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 2:47pm
udo wrote:

Wonder which Airlines are / will carry Unvaxxed - which countries will allow unvaxxed entry ?

New Zealand and Air New Zealand. The rest will follow. Things are moving very quickly now.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 3:37pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Unjabbed can leave Australia?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 4:14pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

From the 18th. Amazing the media kept it quiet. Kinda like they have an agenda

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 4:26pm

He He and what might that Agenda be........?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 4:28pm
udo wrote:

Whatever the government tells them to say. So the agenda is pretty clear mate

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 4:35pm

omfg..

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 5:10pm
burleigh wrote:

The government has proven what a bunch of push overs the Australian people really are. You injected yourself with an experiment because of pressure applied by them and MSM.

Ahhhh Burleigh....forever grizzling. Still deeply caught up in a world of make believe where the Government's can spread succinct and orchestrated fear campaigns via all sources of media.

You're still cooked mate.

Sane people (i.e. the 95%) refer back to the last 2 years, and see it in a manner that we all worked together, stepped up to the plate and made an effort to look out for one another. You know, a novel virus, significantly higher hospitalisation and death rate than what we could cope with - let's be proactive and try to stop this from causing unnecessary harm.

I'm stoked restrictions are easing, and am glad I got vaccinated.

The less sane (or, childish - the 5%) see this as proof that the Government has total control. That we are but mindless sheep. They see not getting vaccinated as if they beat the system. They're like people who feel proud they never got insurance on their house. Or they feel proud they dodged a drink driving charge by pure luck. This group were banging on for about 20 months about the NWO, social credit systems, forcing kids to get jabbed etc. etc. A farcical bunch I'm glad to see now withering away into the shadows of history, soon to be forgotten about.

Anyway, we all know where you sit on this. But FFS - take your whinging off Swellnet and back to the comments section on whatever grifter you've been lovingly following.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 5:25pm
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Ahhhh Burleigh....forever grizzling. Still deeply caught up in a world of make believe where the Government's can spread succinct and orchestrated fear campaigns via all sources of media.

Sane people (i.e. the 95%) refer back to the last 2 years, and see it in a manner that we all worked together, stepped up to the plate and made an effort to look out for one another. You know, a novel virus, significantly higher hospitalisation and death rate than what we could cope with - let's be proactive and try to stop this from causing unnecessary harm.

The less sane (or, childish - the 5%) see this as proof that the Government has total control. That we are but mindless sheep. They see not getting vaccinated as if they beat the system. They're like people who feel proud they never got insurance on their house. Or they feel proud they dodged a drink driving charge by pure luck. This group were banging on for about 20 months about the NWO, social credit systems, forcing kids to get jabbed etc. etc. A farcical bunch I'm glad to see now withering away into the shadows of history, soon to be forgotten about.

Anyway, we all know where you sit on this. But FFS - take your whinging off Swellnet and back to the comments section on whatever grifter you've been lovingly following.

Stok, out of the 95% how many were coerced? And how many were coerced under the age of 40? Where this virus NEVER had any serious threat

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 5:51pm

Burleigh pop the link up to after 30th April info..cheers.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 5:59pm
burleigh wrote:
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

From the 18th. Amazing the media kept it quiet. Kinda like they have an agenda

The conspiracy they have…world domination? Pay politicians back door? Pander to big pharma?

What agenda?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:00pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Whatever the government tells them to say. So the agenda is pretty clear mate

Only clear to antivax covidiots….

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:02pm
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Stok, out of the 95% how many were coerced? And how many were coerced under the age of 40? Where this virus NEVER had any serious threat

The hindsight genius…strikes again.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:03pm
udo wrote:

Burleigh pop the link up to after 30th April info..cheers.

Here you go princess. Straight from Channel 9.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-nsw-vic-restrictions-updat...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:16pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Burleigh the backup to this...^
Whats going to change after 30th ?
Link preferably from a Govt site...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:11pm
udo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Burleigh the backup to this...? Link preferably from a Govt site...

You can google it princess. Try prove me wrong......

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:24pm

Only asking... If it Exists Post the link it some may interested ....if not why make stuff up

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:29pm
udo wrote:

Only asking... If it Exists Post the link it some may interested ....if not why make stuff up

Geez that was hard. Took 10 seconds

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/news/Pages/20220420_01.aspx

From 30 April 2022, unvaccinated international returning travellers will not be required to undertake hotel quarantine. The current requirements for fully vaccinated travellers, including taking a Rapid Antigen Test within 24 hours of arrival and complying with the NSW Health guidelines, will be extended to unvaccinated travellers.

Let me know your thoughts princess

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:34pm

? Couldnt see Changes to this mentioned ?

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:36pm

341 pages later...

"Sane people (i.e. the 95%) refer back to the last 2 years, and see it in a manner that we all worked together, stepped up to the plate and made an effort to look out for one another. You know, a novel virus, significantly higher hospitalisation and death rate than what we could cope with - let's be proactive and try to stop this from causing unnecessary harm.

The less sane (or, childish - the 5%) see this as proof that the Government has total control. That we are but mindless sheep. They see not getting vaccinated as if they beat the system. They're like people who feel proud they never got insurance on their house. Or they feel proud they dodged a drink driving charge by pure luck. This group were banging on for about 20 months about the NWO, social credit systems, forcing kids to get jabbed etc. etc. A farcical bunch I'm glad to see now withering away into the shadows of history, soon to be forgotten about."

Spot on Stok.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:38pm
udo wrote:

? Couldnt see Changes to this mentioned ?

you're a bit slow arnt ya? I doesnt say that anywhere on the link i posted princess.

Here is the whole update:
Update on COVID settings
20 April 2022
The NSW Government today announced close contacts of a confirmed COVID-19 case will not be required to isolate, provided they comply with NSW Health guidelines.

There are no changes for positive cases: the seven-day isolation requirement remains in place for anyone who has recorded a positive RAT or PCR result.

From 6pm on Friday 22 April, close contacts (defined as a household contact or an individual deemed by NSW Health to be a close contact) will not have to isolate, as long as they have no symptoms and comply with the following guidelines:

Do not visit aged care, hospitals, disability, and correctional facilities unless a special exemption applies;

Wear a face mask in indoor settings outside the home;
Undertake daily RAT tests before coming into close contact with people outside their household, where practicable;
Avoid contact with elderly and immunocompromised persons where possible;
Work from home where practical;
Notify their employer/educational facility that they are a close contact, and that they are not required to isolate as long as they comply with the above.
Close contacts will need to comply with the above guidelines for 7 days from the time a person in their household tested positive for COVID-19.

Public health orders requiring key workforces to be vaccinated will be lifted, with vaccine requirements to be based on risk assessments under occupational work health and safety, in line with other jurisdictions. Orders requiring aged care and disability workers to be vaccinated will remain in force.

Consultation will take place with relevant stakeholders with details to be finalised in coming weeks.

These changes will mean the critical worker exemptions from isolation rules will no longer be required. However, close contacts will still need to comply with any COVID-19 safety measures that have been put in place in their workplace by employers.

From 30 April 2022, unvaccinated international returning travellers will not be required to undertake hotel quarantine. The current requirements for fully vaccinated travellers, including taking a Rapid Antigen Test within 24 hours of arrival and complying with the NSW Health guidelines, will be extended to unvaccinated travellers.

Public transport capacity caps will also be lifted with the requirement to wear masks on public transport, planes, and indoors at airports and cruise terminals to remain in place.

NSW Premier Dominic Perrottet said the lifting of isolation rules for close contacts were common sense changes that would allow us to continue to move forward out of the pandemic.

"These isolation rules have been necessary but thanks to our strong vaccination rates, we can make the changes announced today," Mr Perrottet said.

"This will provide immediate relief for so many workforces and businesses who have been hit hard by labour shortages as people are forced to isolate because they are a household contact.

"As the pandemic has evolved so has our response and this is another example where we have been able to make necessary changes safely and in a measured way."

Health Minister Brad Hazzard said individuals still needed to exercise caution to protect vulnerable members of the community.

"We are still in a pandemic and the basic rules of hand hygiene, wearing a mask when you cannot socially distance and staying at home if you have symptoms still apply," Mr Hazzard said.

"Most importantly if you still have symptoms you should not visit an aged care facility, hospital or an elderly relative."

In line with these changes the NSW Government is also working with health officials to finalise school settings before Term 2 begins, and further information in this regard will be released in the coming days.

In preparation for winter, the NSW Government will also continue to ensure Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) are available to help protect vulnerable cohorts, including people with a disability, children, and young people in out-of-home care, vulnerable CALD communities and Aboriginal communities.

These RATs will be distributed to individuals and relevant service providers through the Department of Communities and Justice's Stronger Communities agencies.

People aged 16 years and older can receive their booster dose at three months after receiving their second dose of any of the COVID-19 vaccines. You can book your COVID-19 vaccine or your booster shot, via Get vaccinated .

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:42pm

Erm no but you queried the link i posted...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:47pm
udo wrote:

Erm no but you queried the link i posted...

I havent even seen you post a link apart from the NZ one. You're very slow huh?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:50pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

-------------------------------------------
Words from a Govt site ...not a link as such

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:53pm
udo wrote:
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

-------------------------------------------
Words from a Govt site ...not a link as such

When was it updated brains? today 20th April?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:57pm

yep

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 6:59pm
udo wrote:

yep

lol, sure. no link for us to check?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 7:55pm
Westofthelake wrote:

341 pages later...

I often wonder how much time is wasted on this thread. Some crew probably could've enrolled in an online course and finished I'm about half the time they've spent here!

Coaster's picture
Coaster's picture
Coaster Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 11:13pm

You’re right, Stok. On the positive side, this thread serves the useful purpose of a quasi child minding facility for Burleigh when he’s not down at the beach.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 at 11:16pm
Westofthelake wrote:

341 pages later...

"Sane people (i.e. the 95%) refer back to the last 2 years, and see it in a manner that we all worked together, stepped up to the plate and made an effort to look out for one another. You know, a novel virus, significantly higher hospitalisation and death rate than what we could cope with - let's be proactive and try to stop this from causing unnecessary harm.

The less sane (or, childish - the 5%) see this as proof that the Government has total control. That we are but mindless sheep. They see not getting vaccinated as if they beat the system. They're like people who feel proud they never got insurance on their house. Or they feel proud they dodged a drink driving charge by pure luck. This group were banging on for about 20 months about the NWO, social credit systems, forcing kids to get jabbed etc. etc. A farcical bunch I'm glad to see now withering away into the shadows of history, soon to be forgotten about."

Spot on Stok.

Bingo!

Enough said…

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 7:15am
Rabbits68 wrote:
Westofthelake wrote:

341 pages later...

Spot on Stok.

Bingo!

Enough said…

You are on another planet if you believe 95% of people got vaccinated because they wanted to.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 10:12am

burleigh is a dying breed...99% of antivax clowns know how stupid they look and don't post about it now. The remaining 1% are hardcore stupid.

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 10:19am

Burley still flying his flag and holding this thread together with his insight...
Patting himself on the back for saving so many between showing off to the young boys and typing the same thing over and over .
Keeps him away from the school yard I guess ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 10:19am
Roadkill wrote:

burleigh is a dying breed...99% of antivax clowns know how stupid they look and don't post about it now. The remaining 1% are hardcore stupid.

The "Anti Vax clowns" were right all along. And we're laughing harder than ever at peanuts like yourself.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 1:30pm
Roadkill wrote:

You mean now that it’s been shown that masks and lockdowns caused more harm than any doubtful good, that the vaccine is unnecessary and the vaccine mandates served no function beyond guaranteeing profits to corporations and the virus itself is no more harmful than a flu to the millions and millions of Australians who’ve had it ?

Plus the fact that you’ve basically walked back everything you’ve had to say over the last year of fear mongering. Now you realise the virus is utterly fuck all and you’ve stopped following the fake headline body counts you want to portray those who called it correctly as the stupid people.

“If my Mum caught the death plague from an unvaccinated person it’s murder”

Classic.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 2:42pm

Constance ( Facto) - I think after your public demonstration of the bottomless depths of your ignorance over on your “China” thread that you’d be better served keeping your insipid glib comments to yourself hey bloke.

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/politico/456135

Even your craptacular idol Kevin Rudd has disowned the opinion they told you to own at this late stage.

50,000 posts and you’ve yet to post a single original or correct opinion. Lucky you enjoy telling lies and insulting people bloke. You obviously have no other skills or worthwhile thoughts.

You certainly flaunt your consistent ability to be on the wrong side of any real issue . That might explain why you are working at your pen pushing 9-5 pointless cubicle job on minimum wage right now. . Real outside the box thinker that you are bloke….lol.

Enjoy chasing me around Swellnet to insult and harass cobber. You couldn’t broadcast your inadequacy any more if you hired a plane and wrote it across the sky.

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 2:51pm

Looking at the time I realise it’s lunchtime in WA and you are writing your pointless harassment from the dingey smoko room at your mundane and pointless minimum wage job.

Do you really think you’ve got it over anyone cobber?

Anyway mate ….you better get back to your shitty paper shuffling pointless existence until they say you can go home for the day. If you are lucky you can while away a few minutes in the photocopy room with your fantasy of being an edgy lateral thinker with a penchant for operating outside the law.

Lol

DudeSweetDudeSweet Thursday, 21 Apr 2022 at 3:21pm

You mean that comment when I suggested someone was acting as a Nazi would have acted and the brainless munters on here laughably thought it was anti-Semitic?

There’s stupid, there’s really stupid and then there’s stupidity to the point of saying that being anti-Nazi is the same thing as being bigoted towards Jewish people.

I guess you’ve just put your hand up for being one of those people hey cobber?

Do you even do comprehension bro?

Even you have to admit that your attempt to smear me by repeating the inane stupidity of your fellow dullards is pretty funny.

Unless you’re not that stupid and genuinely believe that people who would behave like murderous Nazis shouldn’t be called out? That’s a concerning thought.