COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 28 Mar 2022 at 2:00pm

Dan will be ok , big clive sent him some ivermectin .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 28 Mar 2022 at 2:01pm

Can't wait for him to speak and say how sick he was and so glad he was vaccinated because he would not want to know how sick he would have got if we wasn't.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 28 Mar 2022 at 2:21pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews tests positive for COVID-19 https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7675869/daniel-andrews-tests-posi...

Ha ha..hope he gets hammered.

Same. Long covid with some myocarditis thrown in

I can't post what im hoping for.

why is that? because you would look like a real fucking asshole wishing bad on someone?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 28 Mar 2022 at 2:22pm

the true character of the anti vax crowd coming through.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 28 Mar 2022 at 2:33pm

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 28 Mar 2022 at 2:39pm
sypkan wrote:

Sometimes [Empty] says much more than any word's can :D

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Monday, 28 Mar 2022 at 3:00pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
sypkan wrote:

Sometimes [Empty] says much more than any word's can :D

Slow learner then, you should take your own advice.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 28 Mar 2022 at 3:14pm

I actually posted my other post on the wrong thread

but I do think this is funny...

"Triple vaxxed, wearing a mask in a vax only establishment. Haha you can’t make this shit up."

like really fucking hilarious, what the hell did we just argue about for two fucking years funny...

some people really should just drop their heads in total shame

aaron61's picture
aaron61's picture
aaron61 Monday, 28 Mar 2022 at 3:50pm

More like Covid catches Dan Andrews...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 28 Mar 2022 at 6:08pm
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews tests positive for COVID-19 https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7675869/daniel-andrews-tests-posi...

why is that? because you would look like a real fucking asshole wishing bad on someone?

Roady, you’re a wanker but I don’t wish any bad on you.

Dan Andrew’s is a different beast, the amount of people he fucked will never be known and no doubt he will get away with all of it.

So covid it is. Hope it’s a long one

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 29 Mar 2022 at 9:59pm

https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/federal-budget/children-aged-zer...

So it looks like 0-4 year olds are about to be injected with the poison

Why do they need to be added to the “vaccine injury claims scheme” if it’s safe?

If you take your kid to get this you need a different kind of jab…… this one should be in your face

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 29 Mar 2022 at 10:18pm

3 micrograms.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 29 Mar 2022 at 10:59pm
udo wrote:

3 micrograms.

3 micrograms too much. Leave them alone. All the vulnerable have had their shots and if they haven’t it’s their problem.

Let the world move forward and give the people who didn’t want to partake all the freedoms that people with 2 whacks have.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Tuesday, 29 Mar 2022 at 11:11pm
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Coming from roadkill. The same twat that posted up an Instagram page celebrating unvaccinated people supposedly dying of COVID.
Remember that road kill? Anything to say about that ? You fucking idiot.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 30 Mar 2022 at 5:50am
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Coming from roadkill. The same twat that posted up an Instagram page celebrating unvaccinated people supposedly dying of COVID.

That was an instagram page full of rabid antivaxers that promoted anti vax, alternative treatments and telling others not to get vaxxed…that then died of covid. Deaths that could have been, in-many cases avoided if the posters had themselves done the right thing. This was pre omicron.

You missed the point of it, Alana_ahole.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Wednesday, 30 Mar 2022 at 6:32am
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

That was an instagram page full of rabid antivaxers that promoted anti vax, alternative treatments and telling others not to get vaxxed…that then died of covid. Deaths that could have been, in-many cases avoided if the posters had themselves done the right thing. This was pre omicron.

Right. Omg roadkill. So people not to dissimilar to who you’ve engaged with on here for 2 yrs.
Sorry mate but it was posted with smug malice. You’ve carried this smug arrogance along with you from the start and unbelievably youre still got your head up your ass. Totally unwilling to give an inch. The white night of the vaccination program.
Even after in hindsight we can clearly see the whole shit show has become a gross overreaction. Rk staunchly holds his line for the greater good 4eva.

I am vaccinated. Against my will. It is you who has missed the point.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 30 Mar 2022 at 6:43am
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Right. Omg roadkill. So people not to dissimilar to who you’ve engaged with on here for 2 yrs.
Sorry mate but it was posted with smug malice. You’ve carried this smug arrogance along with you from the start and unbelievably youre still got your head up your ass. Totally unwilling to give an inch. The white night of the vaccination program.
Even after in hindsight we can clearly see the whole shit show has become a gross overreaction. Rk staunchly holds his line for the greater good 4eva.

Oh dear, what a simpleton you are. Obviously not paying attention during the whole thing….it’s easier for you to decide what you think is said rather than what is said.

“Totally unwilling to give an inch” My stance on vaxxes and who gets them and how often has changed…and I have posted it here.

Comprehension, is not one of your better qualities,

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 30 Mar 2022 at 6:44am
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

“ Right. Omg roadkill. So people not to dissimilar to who you’ve engaged with on here for 2 yrs.”

wtf does this even mean?

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Wednesday, 30 Mar 2022 at 6:49am
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Oh dear, what a simpleton you are. Obviously not paying attention during the whole thing….it’s easier for you to decide what you think is said rather than what is said.

“Totally unwilling to give an inch” My stance on vaxxes and who gets them and how often has changed…and I have posted it here.

simpleton aye? I tell you one thing I am smart enough to know that page you posted with the all anti vax dying in reality could be only 5-10% correct.
They cooked the books rk.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 30 Mar 2022 at 7:06am
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

simpleton aye? I tell you one thing I am smart enough to know that page you posted with the all anti vax dying in reality could be only 5-10% correct.

Yep, simpleton.

5-10% correct? I guess like most of what you say, you pulled that straight out of your colon. Or, as you have just said, you are smart enough to know, feel free to back it up with evidence?

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Wednesday, 30 Mar 2022 at 8:09am
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Yep, simpleton.

5-10% correct? I guess like most of what you say, you pulled that straight out of your colon. Or, as you have just said, you are smart enough to know, feel free to back it up with evidence?

No i can not be bothered rk. I have better things to do then sit on here all day commenting.
If you Havnt realised by now that the numbers of COVID deaths have been inflated then a few links put up by me is going to do nothing to change your opinion as there’s been plenty posted before.
Have a good day typing away.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 30 Mar 2022 at 9:06am
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
burleigh wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Yep, simpleton.

No i can not be bothered rk. I have better things to do then sit on here all day commenting.
If you Havnt realised by now that the numbers of COVID deaths have been inflated then a few links put up by me is going to do nothing to change your opinion as there’s been plenty posted before.
Have a good day typing away.

“No i can not be bothered rk.” = can’t answer. Lol

All mouthy talk.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 30 Mar 2022 at 6:42pm

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 30 Mar 2022 at 10:13pm

Warning Signs
Oz Govt priced the next Covid Wave at $11 billion & threw $6 billion towards it...why so much?
tbb has signalled trouble ahead & we can share some worrying signals buried into the Data.
Ordinarily wouldn't notice but they do stand out this time round.

Infection age is slowly rising from Teens to 20 > (*30-40) > 50y/o
Doesn't sound like much but Omicron did likewise & as then, older cases rise then record deaths rise!

Oz current Break-Thru Waning infection Rates.
Early Jan NSW / SA & Current NZ Data reveals Vaxed infect 5% above their Pop Rate.
Oz redefined Not Fully Vaxed to include All Kidz + 1dose to bulk up fast diminishing Unvaxed rate..

There is a crude salvageable patchwork of Oz Vax breakdown - Breakthru Data we can resource.

Below are current Oz Hospital / Deaths Data
(Fully Vaxed 2 / Boosters 3/4) vs (1 dose &/or All Kids + Unvaxed)

Hospital Ward Charts
Vic (Not Fully Vaxed Pop) 24.1% > Current Unvaxed Patient Rate 22.8% (1.3% beneath their pop rate)
Vax 2/3/4 dose Breakthru Patients are presenting 1.3% above non medicated Covid Hospitalisations.
Vic share this for the first time...could be an anomaly but has truly been fast rising to this tipping point!
Ask! Is not the Premier the Poster Boy of Vaxed infections at exact point in time! Speaks volumes!

SA (Not Fully Vaxed) 26.1% Current patient rate 25% (1.1% beneath their Pop rate)
VIPs currently crowd out SA Hospitals 1.1% above their Pop rate.
SA / NSW often pad the "to do pile" which bulks up when % nears even...toss a few more Unvaxed in...
Basically they were caught out on the cases & refuse to let unvaxed slip under percentage a 2nd time!
New Govt forgot to allow for additional Unvaxed + Kids % data...Oops...Fark! Won't do that again!

NSW (Not Fully Vaxed) 22.5% Current patient rate 23.3% ( .8% above 'all' Kids + No Vax)
Vaxed are currently safely > .8% beneath Vax Rate...reckon that's just how NSW Vax experts like it.
NSW Change & pad a new decoy each month...never know from week to week! Lucky Dip Data! (Cough!)

NSW deaths (Not Fully Vaxed Pop) 24.2% > Current 20.1% death rate is 3.1% beneath their pop rate.
Fully Vaxed pop are dying 3.1% above Unvaxed Pandemic Rate! (re: March current Daily count total)

NSW Health Home care cases 28th Feb 39,481 > 28th March 113, 548 outpatients (Gives notice!)

NSW Health Staff in Isolation > 28th Feb 1,660 > 28th March 4,296 now nearing omicron peak 4,941
This staff stat is way too high way too early... an indicator that Hospital Staff will struggle over Easter?
Or are staff taking 'actual' 2 wk leave before Easter Rush...let's hope so! Otherwise! Press Kaboom!

All agree! There's a high case rise in this Health care sector for so soon in the Outbreak.

Oz - RAT + PCR Testing = 20% down on Last Wave (Cases should tally extra 20% approx)
Natcab called for this Oz wide Phase D testing test slowdown to allay Easter Bunny fears.
People gotta assume an extra minimum 20% cases than reported...as it stands now...this % could rise!

Notes
[+] Vax Hospital % rates usually sit well lower but has been rising up fast of late in all states.
This is backed up by near Mass Vaxed isolated Frontline...hidden in plain sight...as Natcab wish!
Recall we also had this Mass Frontline Isolation prior to Omicron Wave.
This could be an Omen as many near Asian Nations hit Record Peak Deaths of late & still are!
This is the first time that tbb has reported the whole Vax sequence National fail from infection to death.
In fact it could well be a world first...as tbb has never come across Vax fail on all levels at once.
eg: ICU is often just 10% difference to No vax...not a lot in that ...not for the cost / time of Rollout.

We hesitants can do little more than our duty to alert fellow Aussies...VIPs will likely carry on!

Usually Govts might expose failed Vax 'infection' data at Peak VOC Outbreak...never while mid rising!
eg: (Peak) Omicron exposed 5% extra Vaxed Cases than unvaxed...Vax should claw that back...huh!
Expert Rollout orchestration is already a Mass Crime well before the VIP Easter Hunt.
Any extra call to Panic Vax... is now a call to add to more fuel to their Vax ramped Pandemic Crisis.

Only Expert call should be to take cover...not grow more hearts & shrink more brains!
Jan Mass Booster peak will soon skyrocket equal BA.2 peak wane cases just as other nations...
Scomo may well be tipped off about all of this & more to quote the $11b Easter / Winter Peak.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 31 Mar 2022 at 12:42pm

YEP, that is useless. Watch the clowns scream fake news and cite other idiots.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/major-study-confirms-ivermectin-useless-...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 31 Mar 2022 at 12:49pm

Shit thats a Shame about Ivermectin
Vascular / Cardiac reactions have lowered over last 3 mths

https://apps.tga.gov.au/Prod/daen/daen-report.aspx

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 31 Mar 2022 at 1:59pm

The together trial ? You can’t be serious roaddill ? Low dose and only for 3 days, very good trial sponsored by BG foundation. This trial finished up over 6 months ago and since then more have started .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 31 Mar 2022 at 2:57pm
Roadkill wrote:

YEP, that is useless. Watch the clowns scream fake news and cite other idiots.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/major-study-confirms-ivermectin-useless-...

lol, it should read Ivermectin has no financial benefit to big pharma and the faceless men pulling the governments strings.

A quick google search will tell you all you need to know about the company completing the study. No money for them in ivermectin but LOTS in covid vaccines.

But that's $cience hey RK

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 31 Mar 2022 at 4:00pm
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 31 Mar 2022 at 8:49pm

In the name of Science...exclusive Whistle Blowers Guide to all things Vax.
Vax - Restrictions / Suspensions / Recalls / Bans / Mandates / Law Suits & more.
Wiki seem a tad hesitant or lazy to run the most important Scientific Timeline of our time.

MSM (Dumb it down Mantra) Best Vax Science / Health Review will only fuel Anti Vax.
True! Science / Govt / Health > lie, cover up, blame, penalize & destroy all Vax whistle blowers.
That is the all too common theme in these timeline events...Science / Health / People now come last!
Expert Vax decisions were biased toward profit & faster Vax whilst compromising Vax safety & access.

FDA (2 years of recalls)
50 sanitisers + A run of banned / Fake substances - (Choose) Ivermectin / Sodium Chloride batches
Vax Potency / Mould / Contaminants each on a 7 week rotation + Vax Clogging / Glass each season.
For the record...Pfizer own all the Glass Dregz in all Vials reported...heartfelt apologies!

2019 Dec-Remdesivir ( Law Suit ) China Covid Anti Viral knock off patent used to treat first patients.

2020 Jan-WHO advise Labs on how best to import Chinese Covid > Lab outbreaks > Pandemic sorted!
All recall WHO convinced World CHOs that Covid can't spread or harm anyone much...One of Those!
Feb North Korea accused of trying to steal Vax Tech
Feb Diamond Princess US mandated a Remdesivir dose before rescue or Unvaxed were left in Japan.
March-US Project Jumpstart (Defence + Health) Apiject Nov : claims 70' freeze + up to 3b/year cap.
April-China adopt Pre Filled Syringes ( Low cost Mass Vax Delivery with least error / side FX )
May-US Defence $600m Apiject " IT- PFS/ puff not plunge) for $1 dose - DIY / 3rd World Midwives
RAPID USA (One stop low cost solution was denounced by Big Pharma as too cheap & easy!)
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5e99ca9bb5d9900a3b354c6e/t/5eb568...
PFS Contracts never progressed nor Cancelled > (2022 France sign low cost IT tag / dose Apiject)
New Plan...
Warp Speed Moonshot (Pfizer) 280 components > 25 suppliers > 19 Countries > 110 days = dose
Most insecure error prone Vax rort in history...Pfizer claims they could charge US Health $800/dose
Every fridge / Freezer to every weird needle to special Vials all contracted to in house Pfizer players.
June-Notoriously Mouldy Vax Plant Baltimore > AZ / J&J / Novavax just goes from bad to worse to end.
July-AZ trial Suspended (re: Brain / Blood Clots)
Aug-Pfizer (Ventavia not so blind trial) Voted least caring most corrupt Vax trial ever! > (MSM censors.)
Sputnik V ( Pre Stage 3 Trial) Rushed - Public Use
Sept-AZ trial Suspended > NIH + S Korea Plant concerns
Oct-J&J Trial suspended
Sinovac Brazil Trial Suspended ( Halted Early after Death )
Nov-AZ trial Suspended again...
Pfizer reopen Kansas Plant (Notorious for high Glass contamination > no change, more of the same!)
V451 Oz Vax returns [+] HIV results-Trials cancelled > CSL destroy > Future Trial doses & All.
Dec-AZ Trial patient Sues
AZ bizarre long Dose delay trials not proven (Ploy to delay Mass ordered Vax Supplies) see EU later.
Sputnik V > Saudi Prince scams 2x price on sell to fellow nations. (Covax rort was said to be similar)
Rollout
Dec-Pfizer -UK Day One side FX > Leads to Pre Screening + 15m > 30min Post Observation...(re: PEG.)
Pfizer stays silent on FDA approving VIP Dirty Hits 6/7 from Vial Dregz!

Jan-Pfizer Japan suspends delivery & destroys 20-30% doses without LDSN supplied for Doses.
AZ Covishield Plant > India Fire
Feb Pfizer Suspended in Norway / Sweden / China (Mass Age care culls)
Pfizer Doses Suspended in Bangkok as defrosted Vax is all clumpy ( re: Japan also later )
US infamous Baltimore Plant mixes AZ / J&J doses >15m doses destroyed
Pfizer spikes 3x infections in Israel Rollout says WHO / UK vax Prof Hunter.
Pfizer / AZ (MFA warning sent to UK PM > 3x Death Spikes in Age Care perfectly trace Vax rollouts).
PM responds by later Censoring UK First chapter Dec/Jan daily Vax spike Data > problem goes away!
Oz : PM notices UK death Spikes and promptly censors age care Oz Vax data for 2 months...sorted!
AZ- South Africa suspend Vax due to poor efficacy with new VOC.
March- Italy Block 250k Doses to Australia
UK Govt refuse Unis' Warnings to isolate during Incubation (WHO: 'Warnings promote Vax hesitancy')
AZ- FDA Claim Data is outta date & patched up...real dodgy & refuse to approve Vax for US.
Pfizer coincidentally recalls 3x heart & Blood pressure meds (Note ongoing Vax reactions med conflict)
Cancer Screening from Radiation Recall + ongoing Swollen Lymph Nodes (50% Crisis..still today!)
Vax Mandates begin for Frontline Workers...each becoming more infectious in record numbers, still now!
Pfizer-California Suspension ( Cluster Reactions ) Temp' issue > Frozen Batch recall
Pfizer-Suspended in Hong Kong + Macau thru 20 hubs / 585k Doses given...50 defects ranging from...
Defective Freezing, Air Pressure, defective Caps, Cracked Vials, Leaks, Stains - 1.4m doses recalled.
April-37-40 Nations Suspend AZ over Blood Clots.
AZ kidz trial is abandoned
AZ is even kicked outta lowly rated US Baltimore Plant...that hurts... (Still unapproved in US)
Pfizer / Moderna Heart Attack ...Israel Halt > Claims Young Male's Hearts are growing with each dose.
Moderna Vials stretch from 10 > 15 Dirty Hits of Vial Dregz...hearty brew!
J&J US suspension to July / US production ban until Sept. Oz tears up J&J Contract-(June rubber stamps)
Sputnik V is "Banned from Brazil" (Reviews : Politically Motivated by Parliament!) US were onto this!
AZ Denmark withdraws 2.4m Doses & Trades with highest bidders for anything else!
AZ EMA Black List { Blood Clots Label } + Recommend different 2nd Vax for Younger Groups! (Mix it)
AZ Australia Age restrictions (AZ Hesitancy now beneath 50% in 50+ seniors)
May (Unhealthy Vax Hesitancy initiative ) 2wk Jab Wait is gone > Flu / Covid shot at same time
US CDC / FDA refuse any / all to track Covid Vaxed breakthru cases. (Science / Health insist on better)
Denmark approve 7th dose Dirty Hit with Mixed Vial contamination.
J&J Germany 60m Doses recalled from suss US plant (Covax > 3rd World is usually the recipient!)
Pfizer- India insists on Local Trial + refuse waiving indemnity...(Still no deal by March 2022)
June-Sputnik V > WHO dislike & suspend Russian Plant
Novovax > Baltimore Plant Vax is only 70% purity + full of contaminants
Sinovac- Dumped by Singapore/Malaysia Low efficacy (re: Indonesia / Front line BT infections)
Mixed Boosters were born as Sinovac low efficacy kicker > AZ (Also Sputnik / AZ trial > UK Sept. )
Pfizer/Moderna - FDA {WARNING} Label on Vax for Swollen Hearts.
Pfizer- Israel > Vax Efficacy turned to shit > Now only 40% effective against VOCs.
AZ (vs) EU (Court case) Supplies > re: AZ stall Dose time to cushion 2nd rate 50% Delivery capacity
J&J { LABEL } Blood Clot Risks (GBS)
J&J-Prez Extends Expiry dates to offload Dirty AZ/J&J brews to Covax ( You know...them Poor People)
July-Covaxin Brazil suspend trial.
Aug-Novavax US pause $1.7b contract (Mostly about having no time plan or idea!) Wot?
Pfizer- Extra freeze Temp 90' > Time 6-9 months (Note more Gas in yet more Cracked caps/Vials)
Moderna-Japan suspend 3 batches > Cap coring issues
Moderna-Japan suspend / recall 870 hubs / 1.63m doses contain Stainless Steel (Many Died)
Sept- Pfizer suspension Japan 3 cities 500k injected non dissolved white contaminants left in 95 vials.
J&J-EU return all remaining suss doses
Sinovac-Brazil suspend 12m doses
Pfizer-Jamaica Suspend vax to ensure 2nd Dose compatibility before new dosing supplies.
ATAGI-Mass Vax potential disadvantages > Risk of reactions by needle coring / injection contamination.
Dirty Hits 6/7 drain Vial Dregz & same needle then contaminates 3x dermis before muscle pay load.
Oct-Moderna 6 EU nations suspend Vax for under 30 y/o
Sputnik V- Namibia recall Vax for HIV Patient concerns
Covaxin- India move away from " Risky Vials" for PFS (Flu Type Jabs) for kids.
Ellume- Oz Test Company (US Mass recall of 427k RATS)
Nov-Pfizer Denmark / Taiwan also suspended Vax on Youth
Dec- Pfizer-Israel advise against 4th dose
South Australia block Vax Trial Exemption to lock out own SA Vaxine Trials > Approval.
UK suspend 15 minute Observation to speed up Booster Vaxing
FDA-J&J - Pause + { LABEL } Warning of TTS
Pfizer-Vietnam Bad Batch > Kidz > 120 in Hospital >3 dead + 4 adults
Pfizer bottles & caps Emergency Remdesivir > Recall 55,000 (#1 Valor) Vials with Shards of Glass.

France Vax sign 10 year deal with US ApiJect (2020 Jump Start) 500m doses / yr by Mid 2022
French Health could Mandate a mail out single handed IT thigh jab & Test app cartridge.
None say it... but Defence backed Tech eliminates costly Health Staff from New Strains / Testing / Care.
They're not adopting PFS tech to prolong costly Frontline Vax Hubs but to eliminate them...go figure!

Jan- Data shows Vax infection efficacy is now lower than No Vax in several Countries
Sputnik V- Oz breaks ranks to approve Vax for #3 Group of Uni students...PM wins Uni Poll support!
Blood Donation down 20% > Vax incubation time delay shortened from 8 > 7 > 3 days (56d /Trial Vax)
Anti virals fail > Only no spike blends work on Omicron ( Fears of Vax /Anti Viral proof Super Mutants )
Feb-FDA advise against J&J + Increase Expiry from 6 > 9 months + Close notorious Baltimore Plant
Pfizer / Moderna are being sued by Alnylam patented owner of mRNA / Lipid Tech.
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4497225-alnylam-suing-moderna-pfizer-ov...
March-Pfizer recommend & FDA approve a 4th Dose + FDA already rubber stamp a 5th dose for 2022.
Pfizer delay 2nd dose for 8 weeks for 18-39 y/o males.
AZ-US approval is laughed off before it begins...AZ walked before they were bullied out!
Sputnik V- WHO suspends Vax approval indefinitely
Australian Data shows Vax efficacy for infection / Hospitalization / Death is less effective than No vax.

tbb wishes to share these 2 news articles ...mostly for Footnote Headline effect!
AZ Vax restricted to over 40 years
https://www.itv.com/news/2021-05-07/covid-decision-to-restrict-astrazene...
Pfizer Vax restrictions > Up to 39 years must now wait 8 weeks between Doses
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-vaccine-cdc-advisers-we...
After 2,000 lite Vax years + $Gazillion + 1m Vax Health Crises > 0-40 year olds still can't safely vax ?
Experts: We warn 50% of World must never vax but happy to mandate for 100% to Vax...Huh!
Pretty much sums up Expert's doublespeak!

Anyhow! 80% VIPs tap 80% Frequent Flyer Vax Cards spreading 80% of World Covid.
How is it that they never get rewarded for doing all the right things to save your community.

Wiki could come back from the darkside & craft a Vax timeline of greatest importance...(Cough! Cough!)
No good expecting these brain dead zombies to come alive anytime soon...happy to share our World.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 1 Apr 2022 at 11:54pm

25th March ATAGI : Winter Boosters (Got an icky feeling Clive will luv this recipe!)
https://www.health.gov.au/news/atagi-statement-on-recommendations-on-a-w...

"There is Limited Evidence at this stage for Additional Booster Doses to Prevent Infections!"

"There is Insufficient Evidence at present to support Vaxing Healthy Workers in settings such as Aged / Disability / Healthcare settings solely on the grounds of Reducing Transmission to others!"

Best Vax Science > { VIP Mandate is a feel good Breaky TV Gold Star for those doing the right thing! }
Only all grown ups have been pleading such from day one...please don't tell Qld CHO... tbb said that!

ATAGI Vax Bullies then start picking on abysmal Big Pharma Vax efficacy...
"Pfizer / Moderna Boosters symptomatic efficacy declines from 60-75% in just 2-4 weeks after shot."
"160,000 Senior Wanerz require additional April doses (NOW!) to reduce strain on Healthcare system!"

So! Not so bad at all really...
Mass Boosters are still good for WR VOC spikes & straining the Healthcare system every few months.
Healthy folk will likely follow ATAGI advice & do the right thing by giving boosters a miss this winter!
Sure! It says 1,000x more made up stuff...but this low hanging fruit is well ripe for Clive's Cook Book!

Speaking of Book Ends...there is an AHPPC xxx Chesty Bond (Vax Power Surge Version)

Against Opposition & Human Rights ~ Last nite Qld CHO renewed 6 mths Hesitant Game Park licence!
Instructs VIPs to hunt down & infect every bed ridden hesitant. (Get the Easter Bunny to bait our Eggs!)

Can't argue with that...well certainly not in Qld...& not for the last or next 50 years or more!

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Saturday, 2 Apr 2022 at 9:31am

ATAGI aren’t necessarily the villains a few make them out to be. They’re in a very difficult position with lots of pressure from all sides and sometimes not universal agreement within their ranks.

Having said that, those recent recommendations probably should have been in place all along

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 2 Apr 2022 at 11:48am
tylerdurden wrote:

ATAGI aren’t necessarily the villains a few make them out to be. They’re in a very difficult position with lots of pressure from all sides and sometimes not universal agreement within their ranks.

Having said that, those recent recommendations probably should have been in place all along

It’s all political. Between your doctor and your health is atagi telling them what to say and do.

“Medical advice” is a cop-out that all politicians have used in the past two years to get away with what has happened.

Our country is fucked, nobody wants to visit and I don’t blame them.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Saturday, 2 Apr 2022 at 12:01pm

By and large I agree Burleigh

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 2 Apr 2022 at 5:25pm

Better get Kelly onto some High Dose Molnupiravir.....

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 2 Apr 2022 at 5:36pm
udo wrote:

https://www.9news.com.au/national/new-anti-covid19-drug-molnupiravir-eli...

The virus eliminates itself in a couple of days though. Kinda like a cold or mild flu…….. hmmmmm

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Saturday, 2 Apr 2022 at 8:35pm

Didn’t the government prepurchase Molnupiravir last year? Or have I misremembered that?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 2 Apr 2022 at 9:52pm
tylerdurden wrote:

Didn’t the government prepurchase Molnupiravir last year? Or have I misremembered that?

Yes i believe they did.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 2 Apr 2022 at 10:21pm

Bought before being approved to use on Covid.

Distracted's picture
Distracted's picture
Distracted Sunday, 3 Apr 2022 at 5:52am

NSW Health weekly summary shows the Delta variant has almost disappeared from the regular screening checks, while Omicron 2 is starting to become the dominant strain.
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Documents/weekly-covid...

Reasonable hypothesis could be the initial vaccines which targeted the original strains has helped Australia achieve herd immunity against the Delta strain.

On the other hand the spread of Omicron doesn’t appear to be impacted by vaccination. Anecdotally from various friends who have had Covid in the recent Omicron surge, being boostered or not doesn’t seem to have made much difference to illness severity either. However, they have all been quite sick with typically three days in bed and no asymptomatic cases. Just speculation but maybe omicron 2 is a bit nastier than the No 1.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 3 Apr 2022 at 11:07pm

Easter Holidays
High Vaxed Nations are still pumpin' out all the Covid as from day one until now..
EU - *Malta / *France + These Nations can't shake it - *Germany / UK / Ireland / Denmark (Death Spike)
Spain low cases...(Easter clamp down on unvaxed poms even 2nd Dose entry has a cut off date!
Americas - *Canada
Pacific - *Thailand / *Australia + These Nations can't shake Covid - NZ / Japan / S Korea

More NZ-Oz Flights / Crews / Passengers = More Covid (Be prepared for same old!)
Govt's need to play dumb to please Big Ticket Easter Moguls to fill their Election Baskets.

Oz (Phase D) Running down Tests to hide this obvious Outbreak...(Exposure sites / Stores ended Nov!)
NSW (Test Clinics) Oct 500 > Nov 450 > Jan 350 > March 300 -(Clinics are Down 40%)
Oz compared 60,000 Cases, Testing is down 55% from 240k Omicron Tests > 130k BA.2 Tests
Result = Halved Test Rates halve the Hospital Rates...Omicron Peak 5389 > BA.2 rising to 2581
Ignore the collective Omicron RATS spike intros & current BA.2 [+] RATS seem to match up evenly.

Here's an example...
Tas (Omicron Peak Tests) 5,394 / 1,172 RATS > Peak Cases 2,437 > Hospital 41
(BA.2 Peak Tests) 2,731 / 2,109 RATS > Peak 'record' Cases 2,475 > Hospital 37 (rising)

These checks show BA.2 infections / Hospitalizations can & do match omicron with equal test rates.
Check ABC Test Patterns (Click [ All ] Mode)
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-17/coronavirus-cases-data-reveals-ho...
WA / Tas / SA Testing correctly reflects Case Spike reality + NSW / ACT also show BA.2 some respect.
Qld / Vic / NT are dangerously peddling lowest test rate of all 10 waves for #1 infectious Strain...Why?
These states are intently corrupting their power to lie & fool the public about actual Pandemic danger!
Together they're exploiting the low testing to lower Hospital cases...forcing frail into self/home care plans.
This is where Vic is saving staff / beds to keep elective surgery promise alive...maybe!
Note both Vic / Qld Bullied for more Emergency Power just to flush our heads in more of their shit.
Sack the Bullies!

55% less Testing > Less Hospitalizations > Less (Staff) Isolation.
Agecare ~ 4th Feb [+] 15,478 > 31st March [+] 3,238 (extra note...100 / aged residents deaths last wk)
Qld ~ 8th Jan [+] 2,766 / 6,048 isolation > 31st March 3,305 isolating > (55%) of Omicron.
NSW ~ 10th Jan 5,656 isolation > 28th March 4,296 isolating > (76%) (re: 1,000s on Strike Action?)
Vic - 18th Jan 4-5,000 isolation > March 2,500 (Rare share : Not confirmed) Approx 50% of omicron.
Tas - (Omicron n/a) > 1st April [+] 163 / 380 isolating.
Can't get current SA / WA frontline data...which is a shame, as it seems to be the only fair read?

BA.2 Healthcare Iso' = 40-50% of Omicron but there's still a month's Cases / Hospitals Peak data ahead
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-17/coronavirus-cases-data-reveals-ho...

State Health Phase D Testing is soon strictly for Health Card Holders & Institutes

AHPPC (CHO Round Table Pow Wow) These recommendations are for next Winter Wave
Easter BA.2 Spike peaks in 2/3 weeks.
Hospitals peak around 2 weeks after, then deaths fade into larger $1b Winter Wave (re : 2021 Delta )
https://www.health.gov.au/news/ahppc-statement-on-winter-season-prepared...

Qld CHO > BA.2 = 1/3 of Omicron (A blatant lie... as Qld CHO runs lowest testing of whole pandemic!)
re: Above data is showing 40 > 60% or same with = Tests!
More to that > Current SA / Vic / NSW Vaxed patients/ deaths = now tips over Unvaxed rate.
Meaning a healthy growing supply of Patients ahead...

11-23 March =77% Case Rises + 25% Hospital Surge

Vax Vax Vax (Get ready for a New Rollout Push) Note FDA already ticked 5th shot before 2023.
Oz always does what Yanks tells us to do...Winter Dose 4 > Summer 5th dose into New Year > 6/7/8/9...
Also note when Emergency Powers fade > Airlines still demand Latest Big Pharma Tickets Only!

Current low testing of BA.2 is not ramping enough fear factor to boost 3rd Boosters.
Expect some mean arse mandate threat ...tbb's guess is for Qld in particular! CHO is powering up!
Health Minister recently ordered that individual Human rights should be smashed by Qld Police State.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-02/charting-australias-covid-vaccine...

A 4th Winter Booster 3 months after 3rd Booster > (Over 65)
From 1st April 200,000 Seniors to get 4th Winter double Dose + (Flu Jab)
This needs to be done sooner than later to head off the almighty Vax Wane Wave & Death Spike

0-5 y/o Jab 4 Pay - Flu Shots will come with cartoon Covid Shots
Under 19 are also heading back to the School Queue
First Nation (ABS Developmentally Vulnerable) Need double jabs for bonus Govt brownie points.
Doesn't hurt > Guards Strap them into one of them flash hot seats with a sack over their heads.

"Enhanced Monitoring" for your Biometric [ Up 2 Date ] Flu Jab!

Mandated Boosters & Screening for Govt / Health Staff

Elective Surgery (Wotz that?) Well, that's goin'...before it ever officially becomes a thing again! But!
Check Vic...reckon they're gonna go it alone & run some kinda w/e a/h dodgy bros deal...so hang in there!

Work from Home is coming back...probably need to don a mask to & from and or in yer car.
Police State 'Outdoor Mask Mandate' is coming back...& you dobberz can Stop yer Drooling!)

(Winter Panic Buys) "Multiplex Assay" Targeted Testing.
Test for Covid &/or Flu...tells you which virus you fear most & decides which job you're gonna lose first!
They look a bit like this...start loadin' up yer trolleys.
https://www.ingenetix.com/en/new-sars-cov-2-multiplex-kit-and-sars-coron...
https://www.aurorabiomed.com/product/status-covid-19-flu-ab-rapid-antige...

Dedicated to swellnet vacillating vaxed voters.
999 ~ wait for yer number to be called!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 5 Apr 2022 at 7:45am

Anyone know what is happening with wellcamp in QLD? What a waste of money. I heard Pallagoose offered it to NSW flood victims

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 5 Apr 2022 at 10:09am
burleigh wrote:

Anyone know what is happening with wellcamp in QLD? What a waste of money. I heard Pallagoose offered it to NSW flood victims

a waste of money with ...only in hindsight.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 5 Apr 2022 at 10:59am
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Hindsight? Not allowing any travellers to leave or return unwhacked then building a quarantine facility to put these imaginary people in……… that’s stupidity

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Tuesday, 5 Apr 2022 at 11:04am

No, that's not stupidity. It's criminal waste of taxpayer money.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 5 Apr 2022 at 12:19pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Hindsight? Not allowing any travellers to leave or return unwhacked then building a quarantine facility to put these imaginary people in……… that’s stupidity

burleigh, the classic genius, after it's all happened.

prior...not a peep.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 5 Apr 2022 at 12:32pm

What have we got for Slater - Fully Vaxxed ?

Then Covid Positive after the Oscars ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 5 Apr 2022 at 4:52pm

Pallachook relaxing covid restrictions from April 14th.

Vic still not budging.

Science?