COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 2:21pm

"Give it up dopey, basically all transmission is in Vaccianted people, SA, VIC & NSW."
burleigh's pure bullshit writ large.
If all transmission involves vaccinated people, how come 74% of people in Victorians hospitals with covid are unvaccinated? Was there some form on immaculate infection?
Burleigh you truly are a dopey muppet. Your bullshit isn't even remotely plausible.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 2:26pm
Hiccups wrote:

Why is this "sucked in, you need boosters" thing such a popular ATTEMPTED f**k you? SO lame. I'll get a booster. Who gives a tinker's cuss?

Pretty simple really. You've been fooled. Remember when it was only 2 doses? Now in the UK its boosters every 3 months.
Its only a "sucked in" if you continue to believe the lies and continue to comply,

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 2:31pm
Vic Local wrote:

"Give it up dopey, basically all transmission is in Vaccianted people, SA, VIC & NSW."
burleigh's pure bullshit writ large.
If all transmission involves vaccinated people, how come 74% of people in Victorians hospitals with covid are unvaccinated? Was there some form on immaculate infection?
Burleigh you truly are a dopey muppet. Your bullshit isn't even remotely plausible.

Ahhhh VicMoron, you got a link for these stats? Age? one jab or two (but within the 2 weeks where you're classed as unjabbed?

How do you think these outbreaks are happening in gyms, pubs and nightclubs? The government made a mistake. They should have let the unjabbed out early so they could blame them for these fully jabbed outbreaks.

Face it dopey, you've been conned and you will continue to be conned over and over again. While some people get very rich

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 2:35pm

Look this is getting beyond a joke.

With my first and second jabs my old fella grew a good inch with each shot and now I’m expected to get a booster.

If it grows any more I’m going to have to buy a 3rd shoe and make it walk!

Anyone else?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 2:35pm
GuySmiley wrote:

Look this getting beyond a joke.

With my first and second jabs my old fella grew a good inch with each shot and now I’m expected to get a booster.

Anyone else?

This is as believable as it actually doing what they told you it would do including your freedoms.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 2:37pm
burleigh wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

Why is this "sucked in, you need boosters" thing such a popular ATTEMPTED f**k you? SO lame. I'll get a booster. Who gives a tinker's cuss?

Pretty simple really. You've been fooled. Remember when it was only 2 doses? Now in the UK its boosters every 3 months.
Its only a "sucked in" if you continue to believe the lies and continue to comply,

You're funny.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 2:51pm

"Ahhhh VicMoron, you got a link for these stats?"
Of course I do burleigh because unlike you clowns, I can back up my statements.
https://www.9news.com.au/videos/health/at-least-74-per-cent-of-victorian...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 2:57pm

Hey burleigh, shortenism, blowin, and sypkan. Let me tell you a tale about my grandfathers. Yes both of them. They were in their 20s when a bit of a crisis happened. Lots of Germans were shooting at them. They didn't go to pieces like you lot, and all you are being asked to do is get a jab, wear a mask occasionally, and sit on a fucking couch if you get Covid. You lot would have crapped your pants and cried for your mummies in 1939.
I reckon you lot would be so easy to spot in the surf. You'd be those bed wetters who toss their mid lengths when getting caught inside by a 3 ft wave on a high tide beach break. You lot are as soft as puppy shit. HTFU.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:02pm
Vic Local wrote:

You really are dopey. You've just sent a link from 2 1/2 month ago. Its December 14th VicMoron. Not October.

"Friday, October 1: Victoria Premier Daniel Andrews has announced at least 74 per cent of those hospitalised with COVID-19 in the state have not had a vaccination, with the state recording 1143 new local cases"

So please, i'll ask again, send me the stats.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:01pm
Vic Local wrote:

Hey burleigh, shortenism, blowin, and sypkan. Let me tell you a tale about my grandfathers. Yes both of them. They were in their 20s when a bit of a crisis happened. Lots of Germans were shooting at them. They didn't go to pieces like you lot, and all you are being asked to do is get a jab, wear a mask occasionally, and sit on a fucking couch if you get Covid. You lot would have crapped your pants and cried for your mummies in 1939.
I reckon you lot would be so easy to spot in the surf. You'd be those bed wetters who toss their mid lengths when getting caught inside by a 3 ft wave on a high tide beach break. You lot are as soft as puppy shit. HTFU.

As did my grandparents, they fought for our freedoms. Yes freedoms where we are free.
Not your Freedumbs where you get fully vaccinated then get covid at the pub then subsequently locked down for Christmas. Not just you, any close contact of you.
Your version of Freedumbs are taken away if you get near someone with a runny nose,

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:07pm
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

You really are dopey. You've just sent a link from 2 1/2 month ago. Its December 14th VicMoron. Not October.
So please, ill ask again, send me the stats.

And you really think things have radically changed in the last two months?FFS burleigh, you really are slow.
You say vaccines don't work. If that was true 90%+ of covid hospitalisations would be vaccinated people. It isn't. It's a bare minimum 26%.
I blow chunks out of my nose that have more mental firepower than you burleigh.
Here's another link proving you're completely full of shit.
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/news/Pages/20211108_01.aspx

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:08pm
Vic Local wrote:

have you ever considered, just for a minute.... that for a lot us, it's not what we've been asked to do...

its the way you and your ilk have gone about it?

seriously, you morons have learnt absolutely nothing in the last five years

so fucking lofty and delusional, you're now a danger to everyone

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:09pm

Blindboy- Your link is statistical bullshit built on non-scientific dogshit.

Your “5 fold increase” in hospitalisations amongst the 0-17 age groups was based on hospitalisation rates of 0.3 / 100,000 to 1.4/ 100,000.

For a start the first data set was from June ie peak summer in the USA when respiratory infections including covid are least prevalent , whilst the second set was from August which is closer to autumn and in many states when respiratory viruses are starting to make their presence felt in the more Northern states.

Regardless, the difference of 3 hospitalisations per million vs 14 hospitalisations per million is statistically insignificant given the margin of error.

And if that’s not bad enough, the entire enterprise is based on the utter, complete and absolute bullshit metric of what constitutes a hospitalised child in the first place. From the details comes this unsurprising reveal :

“children and adolescents meeting COVID-NET criteria with a positive SARS-CoV-2 test result might have been hospitalized primarily for reasons other than COVID-19 (2), resulting in potential overestimations of hospitalization rates. “

More so :

“ Residents of the surveillance catchment area who received positive molecular or rapid antigen detection test results for SARS-CoV-2 during hospitalization or within 14 days before admission were classified as having COVID-19–associated hospitalizations“

So the children were not even necessarily in hospital from covid yet they’re presence in hospital is being used as evidence of efficacy of the vaccine? Holy fuck….that’s not even pretend science. In fact there’s no evidence that a SINGLE CHILD of the whopping 3100 in the entire US study was even sick from covid when they were in hospital being counted by this bullshit study as “hospitalised covid patients”

FFS…..Again you’ve displayed absolutely fuck all proper accountability in your stupid assertions.

You’d inject kids with a toxic substance then try to justify your ideology with this rubbish? Heavy.

sam_2's picture
sam_2's picture
sam_2 Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:09pm

Ease up ease up... Stop attacking each other and find a way to combine efforts. For sure almost everyone has a view that some one doesn't agree with. Calling someone a moron(moronic moron) doesnt help. What do we all want here? To move around and surf? Fishing? Camping or travel? Revegetate or regenerate some degraded area? You name it. Should be focusing on that and how to make that happen.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:12pm

Blindboy you really, really need to read this before you spout more of your bullshit.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/science/articles/needle-points-vaccin...

BTW….you’ve never actually refuted, or contradicted with fact, a single thing I’ve ever said on this thread. I’m not sure where you get the idea that you do so when you’ve never done it once.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:21pm
Vic Local wrote:

"VIC Local states that Jughead is selfish and the community doesn’t need or want people like him."
Really blowin, you'll have to show everyone exactly where I said that.
You making up my statements is getting really old mate.
FYI the selfish comment was in relation to ES trainees not jughead, and I never once mentioned the community saying they didn't want people like him.
Your problem blowin is, you're a fucking idiot who makes shit up all the time.

Yeah, nah. You’re on record on this thread roughly 12 times every single day saying that unvaccinated are selfish, useless, moron cunts who are neither wanted or needed by the community.

Multiple times every single day.

You think you can circumvent the direct labelling of Jughead as such by a bit of the ol’ “ I didn’t say that, I didn’t say nuffink like that” when you do so to the point of making people’s eyes bleed to read it again and again and again?

Here’s the headline bloke : Jughead risks his life to save other members of the community , helps them through the hardest times of their lives and is the bedrock of society . Whilst you…..charge for tea parties and get gifted thousands of dollars by taxpayers to jam your thumb in your arse at home and yell out people who you don’t think belong at YOUR beach.

You said it and your personality, as unimpressive as it may be, is there for all to see.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:23pm
sypkan wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Troll2

oh no...

oldman's found a meme machine

now thats some sad desperate shit...

That IS Blindboy. Check the ghoulish head on it.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:28pm

And here is blowie, hard at it as usual
Troll

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:28pm
I focus wrote:

Anyone notice the sound of shrill gets louder the higher the vaccination rate rises?

If it isn’t I Focus….the brilliant analytical mind who smugly informed us that the vaccine companies weren’t making any money from the vaccine so there’s no motivation to act like carnts.

How’s that still looking bloke?

You still got your sharpened eye on that little claim?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:28pm
Vic Local wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

So please, ill ask again, send me the stats.

And you really think things have radically changed in the last two months?FFS burleigh, you really are slow.
You say vaccines don't work. If that was true 90%+ of covid hospitalisations would be vaccinated people. It isn't. It's a bare minimum 26%.
I blow chunks out of my nose that have more mental firepower than you burleigh.
Here's another link proving you're completely full of shit.
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/news/Pages/20211108_01.aspx

Another link from 1 1/2 months ago. Fucking hell VicMoron, youre really scraping the bottom of the barrel for irrelevant stats.

A LOT has changed in 2 months dopey. you know it, we all know it.

What i have noticed is MSM are now happy to report transmission in vaccinated people as the new narrative is to push the boosters, to put fear into the double jabbed, it's same cycle over and over again.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:31pm

What’s that Blindboy?

You say you were caught promoting an absolute bullshit fake- science study as absolute truth to justify your ideological commitment to injecting kids with a toxic substance……and then you pretended it never happened?

And this was straight after your usual lie that I put false information on here?

Good work bloke.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:32pm

You read that Tablet link yet Blindboy bloke?

I’d say you must’ve…..because you haven’t mention it once.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:38pm
GuySmiley wrote:

Anyone else?

I heard a story about a fella incarcerated at Long Bay who developed a nicely shaped breast on his left shoulder blade after his first shot and a perfectly sculpted boob on his right shoulder blade after the second jab.

We will never know how he would have gone with the booster because he died of a catastrophically busted arsehole not long after getting fully vaccinated.

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:38pm
Blowin wrote:
I focus wrote:

Anyone notice the sound of shrill gets louder the higher the vaccination rate rises?

If it isn’t I Focus….the brilliant analytical mind who smugly informed us that the vaccine companies weren’t making any money from the vaccine so there’s no motivation to act like carnts.

When?

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:42pm

When you acknowledge that you posted misleading information about the cdc link, which you clearly did, I might look at the other link.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:44pm
Vic Local wrote:

You want a WW2 comparison?

You’re the spineless Vichy Frenchman telling his disgusted fellow countryman that life under the Germans isn’t so bad. All you’ve got to do is exactly what they tell you, show your papers, get confined in your house on their whim. You’d be ratting out the resistance fighters because the Germans give you a bit of money at your little tea house just like you shut your mouth as others went bankrupt because you were grifting thousands in taxpayer handout money.

You’ve suffered no hardship. You’ve benefited from the Covid Germans.

I bet you would have told the other French that being occupied by the a Germans was nothing because the Jews had it worse.

Your relatives would turn in their graves.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 3:48pm
blindboy wrote:

When you acknowledge that you posted misleading information about the cdc link, which you clearly did, I might look at the other link.

I did not. That’s why you’ve failed to show what I said was misleading.

None of the “hospitalisations” were dependent on covid being a factor in their hospitalisation. That’s a pretty important bit of shitfuckery in a study purporting to measure relative hospitalisation rates due to covid. It’s fraudulent..

It’s a lie. A sham. It’s bullshit 100% rubbish.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 4:15pm
Blowin wrote:

You read that Tablet link yet Blindboy bloke?

I’d say you must’ve…..because you haven’t mention it once.

blindman and vicmoron don't want to know about it...

a quality left wing source, with real journalists, that basically confirms one doesn't need to be conspiracy nutter to question the efficacy of these vaccines to date...

that basically proves that they have been the crazy ones manipulated by big money interests...

again...

not to mention a totally concocted manipulative 'conspiracy theorist' media narrative about conspiracy theorists...

we've been here before too

oh the irony!!!!

again...

and again...

you really couldn't make this shit up

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 4:01pm
I focus wrote:
Blowin wrote:
I focus wrote:

When?

You haven't started drinking again have you? No sarcasm intended BTW.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 4:04pm

Same old Swellchan shit. When all else fails lie. Same technique as their hero Trump.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 4:04pm
Blowin wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Anyone else?

I heard a story about a fella incarcerated at Long Bay who developed a nicely shaped breast on his left shoulder blade after his first shot and a perfectly sculpted boob on his right shoulder blade after the second jab.

We will never know how he would have gone with the booster because he died of a catastrophically busted arsehole not long after getting fully vaccinated.

Blowin there is a world of difference between being clever and crass .... by the way I’m getting my booster tonight!!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 4:07pm
I focus wrote:
I focus wrote:
Blowin wrote:
I focus wrote:

When?

Nah, don’t really drink anymore. Living pretty damn clean and reaping the benefits.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 4:28pm
GuySmiley wrote:
Blowin wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Anyone else?

Blowin there is a world of difference between being clever and crass .... by the way I’m getting my booster tonight!!

Not a booster, its your third vaccine in 1 year because the first two didn't work like you were promised. Let's call it as it is.
If you're lucky you will most likely get your fourth in 12 months and i'm sure you will get it because of the new narrative of covid strains or breakthrough infections at triple vaccinated establishments.

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 4:45pm
Blowin wrote:
I focus wrote:
I focus wrote:
Blowin wrote:
I focus wrote:

When?

Nah, don’t really drink anymore. Living pretty damn clean and reaping the benefits.

Excellent, good on you.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 4:46pm

The level of ignorance here is spectacular. I mean who would have imagined that a highly infectious virus that has infected hundreds of millions of people would regularly evolve new varieties...... only anyone with the vaguest familiarity with evolution, which pretty clearly excludes the perpetrators of the same old shit. Here's a thought! Why not chat about something that you have some slight knowledge about?

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 5:01pm

Is anyone here totally across what changes tomorrow on Dec15 in NSW?

I've been off in Lala land chasing jew, waves and trying to win an unwinnable war against weeds.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 5:13pm

the tablet article blindman?

you got any thoughts...

endlessly discrediting people just don't cut it, especially when they seem to be more aware of the new variant and it's characteristics than mr. science teacher man and his ill concieved delusions of superiority...

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 5:15pm
burleigh wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:
Blowin wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Anyone else?

Not a booster, its your third vaccine in 1 year because the first two didn't work like you were promised. Let's call it as it is.
If you're lucky you will most likely get your fourth in 12 months and i'm sure you will get it because of the new narrative of covid strains or breakthrough infections at triple vaccinated establishments.

I can see I’ll be going through lots of shoes then

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 5:19pm
freeride76 wrote:

Is anyone here totally across what changes tomorrow on Dec15 in NSW?

I've been off in Lala land chasing jew, waves and trying to win an unwinnable war against weeds.

Yeah,, no luck for me on the jewies for a while now, they shit me to tears.
Not sure on all the new rules yet but no QR , no mask and no vax status looks like will be OK for most things outside of pubs/bars etc/hospitals etc
It will be interesting to see how businesses and customers/public respond to the changes.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 5:26pm

The only visible change around here in the last 4/6 weeks is cafe's/restuarants with restricted opening hours because they can't find enough staff.

To be honest, it's kind of hard to imagine we are living in an authoritarian dystopia but plenty of people seem to be firmly convinced we are.

So basically everything goes back to normal tomorrow for the most part?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 5:28pm

burleigh. I see you're running the "my grandparents fought for freedoms" line. This is the standard tactic when someone has an argument with zero merit.
Our soldiers never fought for people's rights to be arseholes who endanger their fellow citizens.
You don't have the right to be a fuckwit without consequences. People don't have the right to be unvaccinated and work in aged care, hospitals, emergency services, etc. If you think that restriction of freedom is unacceptable, then you're beyond thick.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 5:40pm

Trust the science, trust the science. Any of the extremely vocal wanna explain this one away and remind us why now, 71 penalty records later, WHY we can trust pfizer? After all their vaccine was all done in house, no records for public viewing and no input from independent scientists. Definitely someone we can trust, based on this link..
https://violationtracker.goodjobsfirst.org/parent/pfizer?fbclid=IwAR0e5n...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 5:43pm

"burleigh. I see you're running the "my grandparents fought for freedoms" line. This is the standard tactic when someone has an argument with zero merit."

what were you saying just a few posts back?

you really are the oddest of little big men...

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 5:48pm

Because it's not about the money for these big pharmaceutical companies. They definitely have our best interests at heart!! Wow, just 2 years ago even.....gotta find a way to recover all that money they have to keep paying out i guess.
https://illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/pressroom/2019_10/20191028.html

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 6:11pm
sypkan wrote:

"burleigh. I see you're running the "my grandparents fought for freedoms" line. This is the standard tactic when someone has an argument with zero merit."

what were you saying just a few posts back?
you really are the oddest of little big men...

I was saying my grandfathers knew how to act in a crisis. Unlike you bed wetters who chuck the toys out of the cot when you need to wear a mask inside Bunnings. You really have to learn how to read a bit better.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 6:12pm

Trust the results bluediamond. It is safe and effective as demonstrated by the results, as collected by governments and various independent institutes. Go look for yourself. No-one trusts banks.....but we still deal with them because they provide a reliable service.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 6:20pm
freeride76 wrote:

The only visible change around here in the last 4/6 weeks is cafe's/restuarants with restricted opening hours because they can't find enough staff.

To be honest, it's kind of hard to imagine we are living in an authoritarian dystopia but plenty of people seem to be firmly convinced we are.

So basically everything goes back to normal tomorrow for the most part?

Genuine question: Why do you persist with the affected inquisitiveness when you know full well you’ve experienced virtually none of the more draconian measures which other Australians have endured?

Perhaps if you’d been in Western Sydney with the army strolling the streets and enforcing your house arrest within your two bedroom brick shithouse with no garden , yard, horizons , beach or bush to keep you sane you’d realise your comments come across as a bit puerile.

Were you separated from loved ones as they died?
Were you bankrupted?
Were you unable to leave the country and return to your life overseas?
Were you fined for sitting on a park bench?
Did you have the cops bust into your house because you’d discussed a protest on Facebook?
Were you forced to live in your car for weeks because you were on the wrong side of a state border when they closed?
Did you lose your job because you’d seen horrible vaccine side effects in others and didn’t want the jab yourself?
Were you ever under curfew?
Told to stay within 5kms of your house?
Forced to wear a mask for ten hours a day?
Etc etc

If the worst thing that’s happened to you is being cornered in the surf by someone who wants to talk covid on a blue sky day then I think you’ll have to try and empathise with others that have done it a bit harder , instead of being flippant about what’s going on elsewhere cause you didn’t experience it first hand yourself.

PS….Any fish?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 6:19pm
blindboy wrote:

The level of ignorance here is spectacular. I mean who would have imagined that a highly infectious virus that has infected hundreds of millions of people would regularly evolve new varieties...... only anyone with the vaguest familiarity with evolution, which pretty clearly excludes the perpetrators of the same old shit. Here's a thought! Why not chat about something that you have some slight knowledge about?

Bloke….your only claim to a skill is a science teacher and you can’t even spot the B Double sized holes in a scientific study put in front of you. I wouldn’t get to excited about pointing the accusation of ignorance at others.

Bloke

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 6:29pm

I would like to trust Pfizer ( and others )100% but having total indemnity for their vaccine and the fact that the trial results will take 55 years ( might yet be 75 years) to make public at 500 pages per month plus that the contracts with governments are secret , makes me a little bit sceptical. If there was total transparency , then people being hesitant , wouldn’t be such a worldwide problem. As for the CDC , they have had problems within before trump came along , have a look at some reports on the trust they have lost in the last 3 years . Forget about the FDA , it’s clear who they work for .

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 6:34pm

Remember the covid lie ( Number#3704) when they to.d you the vaccines prevented transmission. Then they walked it back and said that transmission occurred but it was really, really rare. Not just a normal transmission, because it was so infrequent , so it got its own moniker..a “ breakthrough infection “.

But at least when you were vaccinated you couldn’t pass the virus on right? I mean, that’s the entire, whole and only justification for the vaccine passport and locking the unvaccinated out of society…right?

Anyway….600 people, all vaccinated. 200 caught the virus off another vaccinated person.

Seriously….how many lies can be juggled at the same time despite them actually contradicting each other to anyone but the fully retarded?

From SMH :

Newcastle nightclub cluster climbs to 200, possibly sparked by isolation absconder
By Daniella White
Health Minister Brad Hazzard says the growing Newcastle nightclub outbreak may have been started by a person who failed to isolate after attending a Sydney Harbour party boat cruise that has been linked to Omicron cases.

Of the 650 people who attended an event last Wednesday at Argyle House in Newcastle, Mr Hazzard says 200 have now tested positive for COVID-19. Health authorities say at least some cases are likely to be the Omicron variant.

“There was a case on a party boat on the harbour … I believe that person was asked to self-isolate for seven days and that person apparently …. may not have done that, and went to a nightclub in Newcastle,” Mr Hazzard told Sydney radio station 2GB this afternoon.

Mr Hazzard said he had asked NSW Health to refer the person to police, if it was confirmed they did not comply with isolation directions.

The Newcastle nightclub cluster is believed to be linked to a Sydney Harbour party boat cruise on December 3 where transmission of the Omicron variant occurred