COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 8:04am

“Man dies in Covid ward after anti-vax rally” - news.com.au

Uncle Max died with long term complications ‘in’ a Covid ward not ‘from’ Covid. You don’t have to be too sharp to see through their sensationalism with the ‘hero’ in this story being around him being unvaccinated and attending a freedom rally.

You wouldn’t trust these fkers with a potato gun.

https://apple.news/A4QXaGikyQBm970jJhphIQA

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 8:22am

I see the Freedumb fighters are up early to start the day's whinging.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. I want my freedom. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
You're getting more freedom as vaccination rates go up. Life is pretty much back to normal for vaxxed people but you're still sooking.
Covid restrictions are easing despite you anti-everything fuckwits. Governments don't listen to you lot because you are so full of shit it's pouring out your eyes and ears.. They listen to medical experts.
It must really grate on you idiots that you are irrelevant. Dan Andrews, Perrottet, Anna and Mark McGowan don't look out their windows and say "Geez I better do what those people flying upside down flags while wearing roman costumes want".
Apart from humiliating yourselves daily on Swellnet, you lot have achieved fuck all.

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 8:30am
Vic Local wrote:

It's a tough call with young kids. On the one hand, unvaccinated kids are more likely to spread covid to others, but on the other hand, it's their idiot parents calling the shots. Punishing kids for the stupidity of their parents is tough, but I actually think the rights of their classmates overrides the rights of the offspring of morons.
As far as I'm concerned, stupid people should be held accountable for their idiocy. Smokers pay higher taxes, they payer higher health insurance premiums, and they get lower priority for organ transplants.
If there's no consequences for being a dickhead, normal people end up subsidising, or are put at a disadvantage, because of the stupid lifestyle choices of others. Fuck the anti-science dickheads, They made their bed, they can sleep in it.

And what should the price to pay for being an absolute cunt of a person, tell us what it is, because you live that every day

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 8:55am
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 9:04am

"surrender his truth"? FFS Barton, this is a medical issue which impacts other people. People don't have the right to have "their truths" without consequences. Belle Gibson had her truth too. Didn't mean she beat brain cancer through diet and exercise.
Jughead may charge hard but "his (medical) truth" puts his colleagues at risk. There's a reason why all emergency service workers need to be double vaxxed. Covid breaking out at ambulance bases, fire stations, hospitals, police stations etc is such a massive issue with enormous consequences. Sorry, we couldn't rescue you because all the staff at the nearest dispatch office had covid.
I like Barton, but he has lost the plot taking this stance.

Dx3's picture
Dx3's picture
Dx3 Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 9:11am
Stok wrote:

Not sure what state you're in sypkan, but there was a clear move in strategy here in Victoria once we hit 90%.

I personally (could be wrong) can't see any push or suggestion to push vaccinations wider than they already are being pushed. There's plenty of news of the approval and availability of them, but I don't see it fitting with the covid normal strategy. We've opened up completely, it's essentially back to normal. I'd imagine there would need to be a very good reason to push vaccines on kids, such as an actual dangerous new variant or excessive hospitalisations due to spread among kids.

Hey stok, have always respected your very measured takes on these forums, and from memory you've got young kids like myself. What's your view on giving jabs to young kids? My eldest will be 5 soon. Sorry if you've shared it already, fair to say I don't follow this thread much at all.

At this point as you said, there'd need to be significant change in evidence as to how covid impacts the very young (5-12) before I would even consider the thought of giving my kids this jab. I'm vaccinated, as is every adult in my extended family. But I wouldn't be up for jabbing my kid for a virus that on current evidence just doesn't impact kids negatively. We keep hearing it's ripping through all the schools and daycares, yet no adverse reactions to the virus other than they are a bit unwell, much like every other virus that goes through schools. Case numbers may be high, serious illness non-existent. As a society we shouldn't be jabbing kids to protect the elderly. Not how it's meant to work, and right now that's what it looks like. Of more concern to me is adverse reactions to the jab in young males in particular that has been well publicized (and not on conspiracy theory websites).

Anyway, just my thoughts. As for omicron, hard not to think it's the covid-obsessed fear mongers clinging to this latest strain to keep the circus going...

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 9:32am

Speaking of people who have lost the plot over covid… sheesh!

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 9:39am

“Now we come, at last, to the unconscionable; to evil incarnate. To wit, “reduced transmission of SARS CoV-2 among children may lead to lower SARS-CoV-2 incidence in all age groups … reducing COVID-19 hospitalisations, ICU admissions and deaths in the overall population.” When did it become OK – I must have missed it – for children to be put at risk to protect the lives of the old and sickly? That’s where we are; pathetically and immorally ready to enter the gates of Hell in order to “keep safe”. How far we’ve fallen.

On reflection, it becomes fairly obvious. Decadence must have been already there, growing among us. A nasty flu simply brought out the monster.”
From Quadrant.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 9:40am
goofyfoot wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXYKE57FQ8o/?utm_medium=copy_link

Speaking of people who have lost the plot over covid… sheesh!

I regularly, and perversely check in on this guy. Absolutely fried.

sam_2's picture
sam_2's picture
sam_2 Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 9:43am

Why should a healthy kid or anyone else be forced to be injected or pressured just so some fat, smelly, burger eating, coke guzzling smoker can continue to clog up the health system? The products are available now if ya want em. If you want to look after yourself and surf, then get out there. Simple.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 9:45am

Yep, can’t stand him but I’ll go on to his page every now and then and just be dumbfounded with the twisted shit he posts.
He tries to portray that he’s a modern day hero of the people but the things he puts out there are dangerous and what’s worse is that he has a small group of likewise brain dead gronks that just encourage him and feed his ego. It’s sickening

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 9:53am

Who is he? Why would you watch what he does?

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 10:03am

Absolute flog.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 10:06am
Blowin wrote:

Runs a surf shop on the MP

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 10:07am

Clicked on the Insta post above and it’s mostly photos of some bearded bloke’s head taken by the same bearded bloke. Why would you look at that? Do you know him?

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 10:15am
Blowin wrote:

Clicked on the Insta post above and it’s mostly photos of some bearded bloke’s head taken by the same bearded bloke. Why would you look at that? Do you know him?

For a play by play insight into the mind of someone that's got down the red-pill rabbit hole.

Why do I get the feeling that you're about to start white-knighting for him?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 10:17am

VL your posts are becoming more deranged and off the cuff by the day as the virus, the vaccines and the adverse effects evolve and enter the public domain. Are you really prepared to live with the karmic consequences of your hate speech and categorising of your fellow humans the way you endlessly do. Because it will come for you. You can't hide behind your keyboard forever..the universe works in mysterious ways. I'd be careful mate, sincerely. Worried for you.
I'm not sure what you mean by our freedoms are returning. Would you like to explain to a friend of mine who has been off work (in the health industry) for 2 months because the second jab has had such a profound effect on her. Viva la freedom!!

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 10:20am
Blowin wrote:

Long time MP local surf shop owner among other things.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 10:22am
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 10:22am

I’m yet to meet a parent at my daughters daycare or ballet class that wants to get there child vaccinated for covid in the 5 to 11 age group. All I have spoken to are vaccinated themselves and are not in anyway antivax , in fact the opposite . Why is there such hesitancy for parents to vaccinate children in this age group around the world ? https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/qed/2021/12/sorry-kids-monsters-really-d...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 10:24am

Just another day on Swellchan. Same old shit from the same chosen few....those blessed with wonderful.insights unavailable to mere mortals, ha ha ha. Shouldn't laugh but sometimes it's just soooo ridiculous it's hard not to. No sense, no stat's just bullshit all day everyday.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 10:32am

Read this one yet BB?
I reckon it's more balanced than alot of the stuff spurted from both sides on here.
Worth an hour or two if you've got it for the other 3 chapters.
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/science/articles/needle-points-vaccin...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 10:58am
blindboy wrote:

Just another day on Swellchan. Same old shit from the same chosen few....those blessed with wonderful.insights unavailable to mere mortals, ha ha ha. Shouldn't laugh but sometimes it's just soooo ridiculous it's hard not to. No sense, no stat's just bullshit all day everyday.

Did you ever get around to reading that CDC link you provided bloke ? The one you thought supported your stance on injecting kids with a toxic substance? That was a doozy! Good for a laugh.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 11:19am

Good to see the driver texting/talking on the mobile when driving, now that's a croc of shit loser

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 11:25am
Dx3 wrote:

Hey stok, have always respected your very measured takes on these forums, and from memory you've got young kids like myself. What's your view on giving jabs to young kids? My eldest will be 5 soon. Sorry if you've shared it already, fair to say I don't follow this thread much at all.

At this point as you said, there'd need to be significant change in evidence as to how covid impacts the very young (5-12) before I would even consider the thought of giving my kids this jab. I'm vaccinated, as is every adult in my extended family. But I wouldn't be up for jabbing my kid for a virus that on current evidence just doesn't impact kids negatively. We keep hearing it's ripping through all the schools and daycares, yet no adverse reactions to the virus other than they are a bit unwell, much like every other virus that goes through schools. Case numbers may be high, serious illness non-existent. As a society we shouldn't be jabbing kids to protect the elderly. Not how it's meant to work, and right now that's what it looks like. Of more concern to me is adverse reactions to the jab in young males in particular that has been well publicized (and not on conspiracy theory websites).

Anyway, just my thoughts. As for omicron, hard not to think it's the covid-obsessed fear mongers clinging to this latest strain to keep the circus going...

Hey Dx3 - yeah 3.5 and 1.5 for mine. They both actually recently got covid from daycare. Was mild and mostly just a runny nose and feeling a bit unwell for a day or so. The iso was the killer (particularly now the world's opened up!). The wife and I dodged it and tested negative (guess the vaccine helps?).

We were a bit worried about what they might be in for, and worried about maybe long term effects if their symptoms got worse, so in some ways I would understand why some people would want a vax, but personally I'd be in no hurry to vaccinate them if they were eligible. Maybe if they have underlying health conditions? We've got the resilience in the community with the 90%+ for over 12's, and there's little evidence of it being a worry for young kids, so something would have to change in my mind - significantly.

p.s. hope you're enjoying things down the coast! We've finally bought a place down that way too, cost a fortune but pretty stoked to lock something in down there.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 11:25am
blindboy wrote:

Complains about the very same BS that he regularly participates in.

Winning!

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 11:25am
Vic Local wrote:

"surrender his truth"? FFS Barton, this is a medical issue which impacts other people. People don't have the right to have "their truths" without consequences. Belle Gibson had her truth too. Didn't mean she beat brain cancer through diet and exercise.
Jughead may charge hard but "his (medical) truth" puts his colleagues at risk. There's a reason why all emergency service workers need to be double vaxxed. Covid breaking out at ambulance bases, fire stations, hospitals, police stations etc is such a massive issue with enormous consequences. Sorry, we couldn't rescue you because all the staff at the nearest dispatch office had covid.
I like Barton, but he has lost the plot taking this stance.

you seen the voices for choices campaign? few other big(ish) names there who're sharing the same 'truth'.

Wonder how the WSL will meet in the middle with Barton?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 11:44am

"Wonder how the WSL will meet in the middle with Barton?"
Not sure what Barton's Vax status is, but if he isn't double jabbed the WSL will cut him loose.
I actually like his commentary but why would the WSL jump through hoops to get him to events if he is unvaxxed? Assuming he is in Sydney, there's no WSL CT events he could get to.
Jughead has to go from firefighting. There's absolutely no place in emergency services for people who don't work as a team and put their colleagues at risk. I had a contract running programs for trainees starting out in emergency services. If we saw any selfishness or people unable to follow orders, they were tapped on the shoulder and told to change or leave. It's a non-negotiable and Jughead's colleagues will not be leaping to his defence for being an anti-vaxxer.

Dx3's picture
Dx3's picture
Dx3 Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 11:59am
Stok wrote:
Dx3 wrote:

Hey Dx3 - yeah 3.5 and 1.5 for mine. They both actually recently got covid from daycare. Was mild and mostly just a runny nose and feeling a bit unwell for a day or so. The iso was the killer (particularly now the world's opened up!). The wife and I dodged it and tested negative (guess the vaccine helps?).

We were a bit worried about what they might be in for, and worried about maybe long term effects if their symptoms got worse, so in some ways I would understand why some people would want a vax, but personally I'd be in no hurry to vaccinate them if they were eligible. Maybe if they have underlying health conditions? We've got the resilience in the community with the 90%+ for over 12's, and there's little evidence of it being a worry for young kids, so something would have to change in my mind - significantly.

p.s. hope you're enjoying things down the coast! We've finally bought a place down that way too, cost a fortune but pretty stoked to lock something in down there.

Thanks for the response mate, glad to hear the kids were ok with it and have recovered and you both avoided it yourselves. I'd definitely be a little anxious initially with a positive test for the kids, hard not to be after 2 years of covid news in your face, but for the most part large majority will be all good and recover. Got to laugh at the iso requirement being the worst part of it all, I imagine I'd be exactly the same!

As for the coastal move, can categorically say I've never been happier in my life, there is not a single thing I miss about the city or the suburbs, so I reckon you're in for a good time, happy to hear you bit the bullet! An incredible vibe down here, have easily met strangers that are now friends as people are more willing to meet new people and hang out. Obviously the surf factor is right up there for best part about it, but there's more to it than that... being able to avoid a traffic light for weeks on end is pretty bloody good..! Wife loves it too and she doesn't surf, barely even swims in the ocean! Have made a handful of trips back to the city for work/social events and love the moment I start the trip home to get out of there. Good luck with the move mate!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 12:03pm

Jughead runs into burning buildings to save the lives of strangers. Cuts injured loved ones out of car wrecks. Helps people in their most desperate hour and saves lives every day. He has been doing this throughout the entire pandemic when no one was vaccinated.

VIC Local hosts tea parties for cash and was paid huge sums by the taxpayer to sit on his arse at home and cry about people with the wrong postcode surfing at his local break.

VIC Local states that Jughead is selfish and the community doesn’t need or want people like him.

Says it all.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 12:31pm

Funny to think that in a few months times VIC local will be crying about the threat to community health posed by those who’ve only been double vaccinated in the same manner he is as of right now as he smugly strolls throughout town.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 12:37pm
bluediamond wrote:

Read this one yet BB?
I reckon it's more balanced than alot of the stuff spurted from both sides on here.
Worth an hour or two if you've got it for the other 3 chapters.

wow, that really is an excellemt article

from a dastardly credible left wing source no less, the real left that is...

an absolute must read for blindman and his blurry eyed and blinkered shouty aggressor...

and I'll throw this quote in from blindman's article a couple of days ago

"There is only one way to dispel a conspiracy theory and that is to admit to the grain it is built around. Only then can we debunk the wild elaborations of mischievous minds."

something to ponder... as you read about grain after grain after grain... mr bigman authority on all..

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 12:44pm

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/omicron-spread-...

The Omicron wave of the coronavirus pandemic is being driven by “young, healthy, vaccinated” people, according to the World Health Organisation.

All you can do is laugh. Get your boosters people, jab jab jab jab. Welcome to the circus.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 12:46pm

“ Did you ever get around to reading that CDC link you provided bloke ? The one you thought supported your stance on injecting kids with a toxic substance?“

You mean this one?

“ COVID-19 cases in children can result in hospitalizations, deaths, MIS-C (inflammatory syndromes) and long-term complications, such as “long COVID,” in which symptoms can linger for months. The spread of the Delta variant resulted in a surge of COVID-19 cases in children throughout the summer. During a 6-week period in late June to mid-August, COVID-19 hospitalizations among children and adolescents increased fivefold. Vaccination, along with other preventative measures, can protect children from COVID-19 using the safe and effective vaccines already recommended for use in adolescents and adults in the United States. Similar to what was seen in adult vaccine trials, vaccination was nearly 91 percent effective in preventing COVID-19 among children aged 5-11 years. In clinical trials, vaccine side effects were mild, self-limiting, and similar to those seen in adults and with other vaccines recommended for children. The most common side effect was a sore arm.

COVID-19 vaccines have undergone – and will continue to undergo – the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. Vaccinating children will help protect them from getting COVID-19 and therefore reducing their risk of severe disease, hospitalizations, or developing long-term COVID-19 complications. Getting your children vaccinated can help protect them against COVID-19, as well as reduce disruptions to in-person learning and activities by helping curb community transmission.
 “

Note “safe and effective”

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s1102-PediatricCOVID-19Vaccine.html

Excuse me if I ignore most of what you post since it is either irrelevant, repetitive or directed at me personally rather than the issue.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 12:46pm

I’m not surprised you had a contract VL, as opposed to have a contract. ‘Tapped them on the shoulder and asked them to leave’ Geezzzuussss.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 12:48pm

that article really does explain it all...

the trials

the language

the messaging

the 'efficacy'

bahahahahaha.... what a lovely play on words that little nugget is....

and transmissability

the virus ain't a hoax... but in terms of stopping the spread of virus and getting virus... the vaccines are...

as many have said, they're more preventive treatment than vaccine...

which Im ok with... but...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 12:52pm

Troll2

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 12:53pm

"VIC Local states that Jughead is selfish and the community doesn’t need or want people like him."
Really blowin, you'll have to show everyone exactly where I said that.
You making up my statements is getting really old mate.
FYI the selfish comment was in relation to ES trainees not jughead, and I never once mentioned the community saying they didn't want people like him.
Your problem blowin is, you're a fucking idiot who makes shit up all the time.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 1:02pm
shortenism wrote:

I’m not surprised you had a contract VL, as opposed to have a contract. ‘Tapped them on the shoulder and asked them to leave’ Geezzzuussss.

FYI shortenism, I was running programs to prepare people for a seriously dangerous job. If someone didn't follow instructions, their colleagues could get seriously hurt or killed. Part of the job was to identify people who were poor "followers".
I know you anti-vaxxers want to live in a consequence free world but it doesn't work that way in the real world. The group I did the work for simply don't hire anti-vaxxers who can't follow rules and instructions. Same goes for the fire service for obvious reasons. Get over it.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 1:04pm
blindboy wrote:

Troll2

oh no...

oldman's found a meme machine

now thats some sad desperate shit...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 1:08pm

read the tablet article one eyed blindman

and give us a summary

i dare you

I know its not your usual fake left CNN, NYT still deranged fear porn...

still!

but a bit of real left action might actually strighten you out a bit

sam_2's picture
sam_2's picture
sam_2 Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 1:20pm

Take a step back from it all. Its pretty obvious all the "governments are shadowed right now, and they're puppeted, they're playing out a worst case scenario right now to wake people up." "All the draconian nonsense, all the weirdness, it feels like they'll get healthier from it in the end, though it'll be disruptive. The true government might shine through. The true leadership lets call it...the governments are all in on something and behaving - badly... is putting it nicely - they're literally against the humans" All this pressure is for a reason. Theres something already prepared to come up from under it, to bring it in from the cracks - the movie. A passing away of the old system and the beginning of a new one...becoming obvious for the normal people"

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 1:22pm

Fully vaccinated venue - possibly the "highest transmission events' in the world"

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-14/newcastle-covid-outbreak-could-be...

Hey VicLocal, Blindboy and the other muppets do you think your vaccine works? If so, why doesn't it work?
All these vaccinated "safe" people, family and close contacts now in isolation for Christmas. Talk about getting vaxxed for your freedumbs

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 1:26pm

burleigh you complete fucking moron. Vaccines do work, they just aren't perfect. You've been told this a billion times.
Nobody is perfectly safe, but if you're vaccinated you're a lot safer than being unvaccinated. Only a mouth breathing village idiot doesn't understand this.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 1:30pm
Vic Local wrote:

burleigh you complete fucking moron. Vaccines do work, they just aren't perfect. You've been told this a billion times.
Nobody is perfectly safe, but if you're vaccinated you're a lot safer than being unvaccinated. Only a mouth breathing village idiot doesn't understand this.

Give it up dopey, basically all transmission is in Vaccianted people, SA, VIC & NSW. All these people got vaccinated either for their freedumbs and through coercion of loosing their job. Now they all have covid, ALL their close contacts are now in isolation over xmas.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 1:41pm

"burleigh you complete fucking moron. Vaccines do work, they just aren't perfect. You've been told this a billion times...."

no they're not perfect...

they're not barely vaccines either....

they're somewhat limited in their scope (to put it nicely) ... and the machine knew it all along... they designed the trials that way...

time to get up to speed champ

again...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 1:48pm
burleigh wrote:

Fully vaccinated venue - possibly the "highest transmission events' in the world"

Hey VicLocal, Blindboy and the other muppets do you think your vaccine works? If so, why doesn't it work?
All these vaccinated "safe" people, family and close contacts now in isolation for Christmas. Talk about getting vaxxed for your freedumbs

its gonna be one hell of a christmas!!

no masks inside venues.... pubs, clubs, christmas parties...

time to decide big people... make a call.. is it omicron or omni-con?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 2:02pm
sypkan wrote:
burleigh wrote:

its gonna be one hell of a christmas!!

no masks inside venues.... pubs, clubs, christmas parties...

time to decide big people... make a call.. is it omicron or omni-con?

Omni-Con - time to blame a new variant for the vaccine that does not work. But never fear, come get your booster, then another.

WHO are saying Omni-Con spreads mostly in young vaccinated people. LOL

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 2:17pm

Why is this "sucked in, you need boosters" thing such a popular ATTEMPTED f**k you? SO lame. I'll get a booster. Who gives a tinker's cuss?

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021 at 2:19pm

Anyone notice the sound of shrill gets louder the higher the vaccination rate rises?