COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 12:59pm

This Christmas, don’t try to fix your racist uncle who doesn’t believe in vaccines or climate change, sit at the kids’ table and radicalise them instead, it’s more effective and lots more fun

Screen-Shot-2021-12-16-at-12-54-27-pm
aurgroup credit union

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 1:06pm
Vic Local wrote:

"We really need those gallows…."
OK Stu, Ben and Craig.
I think it's time to pull the pin on blowin for good. Having this utter clown promoting violence on your site really isn't a good look.

In before someone goes "Wahahahaa, but you have a gun in your avatar!"

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 1:19pm
Vic Local wrote:

OK Stu, Ben and Craig.
I think it's time to pull the pin on blowin for good. Having this utter clown
promoting violence on your site really isn't a good look.

Fk that mate. Who do you think you are?
A alternative narrative is important.
The amount of shite and insults you put out there is on par.
Here’s an idea, how about you sit it out.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 1:26pm

Nah Vic Blowin's not going anywhere. He generates too many clicks.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 1:38pm

"The amount of shite and insults you put out there is on par.
Here’s an idea, how about you sit it out."
Yes I've called idiots "idiots", racists "racist", and morons "morons" but unlike blowin, I've never threatened violence. He's done it on multiple occasions.
"alternative narratives" are fine, but promoting violence is not a good look.
Is there a line that can't be crossed on Swellnet? I reckon the owners have to have a good hard think about this.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 1:48pm

Nah, you’re being a bit pathetic VL.
It’s like going to the teacher at primary school and dobbing on someone.
Don’t be that guy

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 1:49pm
blindboy wrote:

Nah Vic Blowin's not going anywhere. He generates too many clicks.

Boomers gathering round for a group hug. Bring tissues!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 1:50pm

So what do you reckon ? Has the government backed another winner ? Merck new drug is down to 30% efficacy .

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-05/government-buys-merck-covid-antiv...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 1:52pm
Hiccups wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

OK Stu, Ben and Craig.
I think it's time to pull the pin on blowin for good. Having this utter clown promoting violence on your site really isn't a good look.

In before someone goes "Wahahahaa, but you have a gun in your avatar!"

Come on….obviously the still photo VIC Local uses as an avatar is taken from a movie which uses comedy to entertain and can’t be considered encouraging violence.

That’s totally different to Blowin who is obviously seriously, genuinely encouraging people to behead those they disagree with in the streets.

Lol

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 1:57pm

VIC Local : “ I hate cry babies!”

Also VIC Local : “ I want to see the manager!”

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:05pm

No seriously blowin, you've been getting worse and worse. You've threatened violence on multiple occasions and you've just come off a yellow card a couple of weeks ago.
BTW, your comment the other day, "I am not a liar", cracked me up. It reminded me of Hanson getting all upset when someone called her a racist. Remember when she went all red and screeched "I AM NOT A RACIST"? Ahh good times. Try not to threaten anyone again champ.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:08pm

Beyond a healthy reminder to those who believe a two month trial for a vaccine establishes perfectly credible population wide and long term data upon which to roll out a global campaign…..I’d laugh if it wasn’t so fucking freaky , Imagine the corporate shitfuckery which would obviously go on as the various vaccine paddlers jockey for primacy for a product they have a captured , repeat market of the entire world’s population and government overbuying and mandated consumption.

Imagine the bribery, underhanded methods and skullduggery these companies would employ to besmirch and undermine their competitors!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/12/15/johnson-and-johnson-vac...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:09pm

Hey blowin, at least I don't burst into tears and vent my fury online about having to wear a mask during a pandemic. Harden up champ. It's not like germans are dropping bombs on your village.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:10pm

Remember when Scummocchio virtually single handedly cruelled Astra Zeneca’s image in Australia by harping on about the blood clots and driving almost every Australian into the arms of Pfizer? Wonder why he didn’t make as big a deal about Pfizer’s various side effects?

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:10pm

Thanks Blowin. More evidence of the regulators doing their job with vaccines.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:10pm
Vic Local wrote:

Hey blowin, at least I don't burst into tears and vent my fury online about having to wear a mask during a pandemic. Harden up champ. It's not like germans are dropping bombs on your village.

You just burst into tears bloke.

It’s there in black and white.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:17pm
blindboy wrote:

Thanks Blowin. More evidence of the regulators doing their job with vaccines.

You never read that Tablet article did you bloke?

You mean regulators like the CDC ? The director of which is shown to be more than willing to lie flat out to the world about the most important issues surrounding the virus. Basically ridiculing any idea of integrity or credibility they might once have had? Those regulators ? “Regulators” ….ultralol.

They’re drug paddlers bloke. No different from the fella selling smack at the train station.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/science/articles/needle-points-vaccin...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:18pm

No mate, still waiting for you to admit that you lied about the cdc link justifying child vaccination. I mean ffs why bother if you just lie about the contents anyway?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:31pm
blindboy wrote:

No mate, still waiting for you to admit that you lied about the cdc link justifying child vaccination. I mean ffs why bother if you just lie about the contents anyway?

Yeah, nah bloke. I proved your link was utter garbage with its own words lifted straight from the page. It’s a CDC report bloke….they don’t do truth.

Do you want me to repost the CDC director bald faced lying to the world about the single most important vaccine issue ?

OK..here you go. Here’s the Director of the CDC lying and saying that vaccines prevent serious illness and death from the virus. Straight out talking shit because she knows she’s accountable to no one. This is the institution you get your “ hard data” from bloke. They talk more shit than Scummo. Everything you believe is rooted in what these lying scumbags feed to the world. Do you ever question or doubt them ? No. Not even when I present you hard evidence of them plying their fact free, misinformation lying bullshit routine without hesitation.

What’s that say about you bloke?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:27pm

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:34pm
blindboy wrote:

Remember when blowin lied saying "50% of people living in Australia are born overseas". Remember when he said "90% of foreign students in Australia were Chinese"?
Don't hold your breath waiting for a correction blindboy!! Pathological liars don't admit it, they just add to the lie tally by saying "I'm not a liar"!!

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:35pm

My post
The evidence from the last wave in the US makes it clear that children are vulnerable to serious disease and, when case numbers rise, as they are likely to do.soon in Australia, the benefits of vaccination for the child far outweighs the risks.
https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s1102-PediatricCOVID-19Vaccine.html

Your response.
I think you’d better take a closer look at your link if you think it supports your case for injecting 5 year olds with toxins. Perhaps you should expand your reading to the relevant German studies as well.

The usual bullshit and lies. You're a waste of oxygen mate.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:35pm

[quote=Vic local
Yes I've called idiots "idiots", racists "racist", and morons "morons"

Yes and I call a dark blue a purple bcos I’m coloured blind. Doesn’t mean I’m right.
Please understand this; you do not speak for the majority. You speak for yourself. I certainly do not agree with a lot of your views but I do welcome them.
Just bcos you and a few others have a problem with him doesn’t mean we do.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:39pm
Vic Local wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Remember when blowin lied saying "50% of people living in Australia are born overseas". Remember when he said "90% of foreign students in Australia were Chinese"?
Don't hold your breath waiting for a correction blindboy!! Pathological liars don't admit it, they just add to the lie tally by saying "I'm not a liar"!!

I said 50% of Australians had a parent born overseas and I said 90% of international students at some universities were Chinese. Both are true.

Is this you bloke? Really? Trying to convince people I’m a liar by lying about a couple of things I said years ago? Trying to convince people that what I say is untrue despite the truths literally being self evident and presented in video form or direct quotes so even proper dumb carnts like you can’t misinterpret them?

Is that you bloke?

Yes it is.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:42pm

Here’s the reply I posted to your shitful link bloke. It’s all right there….more manipulated data AKA lying bullshit from the same CDC shown lying to the public in the video above.

Blowin wrote:

Blindboy- Your link is statistical bullshit built on non-scientific dogshit.

Your “5 fold increase” in hospitalisations amongst the 0-17 age groups was based on hospitalisation rates of 0.3 / 100,000 to 1.4/ 100,000.

For a start the first data set was from June ie peak summer in the USA when respiratory infections including covid are least prevalent , whilst the second set was from August which is closer to autumn and in many states when respiratory viruses are starting to make their presence felt in the more Northern states.

Regardless, the difference of 3 hospitalisations per million vs 14 hospitalisations per million is statistically insignificant given the margin of error.

And if that’s not bad enough, the entire enterprise is based on the utter, complete and absolute bullshit metric of what constitutes a hospitalised child in the first place. From the details comes this unsurprising reveal :

“children and adolescents meeting COVID-NET criteria with a positive SARS-CoV-2 test result might have been hospitalized primarily for reasons other than COVID-19 (2), resulting in potential overestimations of hospitalization rates. “

More so :

“ Residents of the surveillance catchment area who received positive molecular or rapid antigen detection test results for SARS-CoV-2 during hospitalization or within 14 days before admission were classified as having COVID-19–associated hospitalizations“

So the children were not even necessarily in hospital from covid yet they’re presence in hospital is being used as evidence of efficacy of the vaccine? Holy fuck….that’s not even pretend science. In fact there’s no evidence that a SINGLE CHILD of the whopping 3100 in the entire US study was even sick from covid when they were in hospital being counted by this bullshit study as “hospitalised covid patients”

FFS…..Again you’ve displayed absolutely fuck all proper accountability in your stupid assertions.

You’d inject kids with a toxic substance then try to justify your ideology with this rubbish? Heavy.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:50pm

The question still stands Blindboy: The CDC is undeniably full of shift as shown by video evidence of them lying above. How can you justify your unwavering faith in them with their recorded history of misinformation, lies and bullshit?

Let’s be honest here bloke. You’re a closed minded old boomer who’s decided on an ideological stance based on what your favourite shit propaganda corporate journalism has told you to believe with unwavering faith unto death. You’re convinced that to even question the unambiguous lies you’re told is to admit to being a right wing neo Nazi or whatever such bullshit you’ve been fed by the establishment con artist scumbags you revere.

And then you write posts about “social media grifters” monetising lies. FFS bloke ….you’re as gullible as you are stupid.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:48pm

7% of Victorians are unvaccinated. 90% of covid ICU admissions are unvaccinated people. vaccines prevent serious illness and death from the virus. That is painfully obvious and the women in your video is not lying blowin. You're lying. AGAIN. Like I said before, It's pathological with you mate.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:51pm

This is the entire content of my link.

" Today, CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, M.D., M.P.H., endorsed the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ (ACIP) recommendation that children 5 to 11 years old be vaccinated against COVID-19 with the Pfizer-BioNTech pediatric vaccine. CDC now expands vaccine recommendations to about 28 million children in the United States in this age group and allows providers to begin vaccinating them as soon as possible.

COVID-19 cases in children can result in hospitalizations, deaths, MIS-C (inflammatory syndromes) and long-term complications, such as “long COVID,” in which symptoms can linger for months. The spread of the Delta variant resulted in a surge of COVID-19 cases in children throughout the summer. During a 6-week period in late June to mid-August, COVID-19 hospitalizations among children and adolescents increased fivefold. Vaccination, along with other preventative measures, can protect children from COVID-19 using the safe and effective vaccines already recommended for use in adolescents and adults in the United States. Similar to what was seen in adult vaccine trials, vaccination was nearly 91 percent effective in preventing COVID-19 among children aged 5-11 years. In clinical trials, vaccine side effects were mild, self-limiting, and similar to those seen in adults and with other vaccines recommended for children. The most common side effect was a sore arm.

COVID-19 vaccines have undergone – and will continue to undergo – the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. Vaccinating children will help protect them from getting COVID-19 and therefore reducing their risk of severe disease, hospitalizations, or developing long-term COVID-19 complications. Getting your children vaccinated can help protect them against COVID-19, as well as reduce disruptions to in-person learning and activities by helping curb community transmission.

Distribution of pediatric vaccinations across the country started this week, with plans to scale up to full capacity starting the week of November 8th. Vaccines will be available at thousands of pediatric healthcare provider offices, pharmacies, Federally Qualified Health Centers, and more.

The following is attributable to Dr. Walensky:

“Together, with science leading the charge, we have taken another important step forward in our nation’s fight against the virus that causes COVID-19. We know millions of parents are eager to get their children vaccinated and with this decision, we now have recommended that about 28 million children receive a COVID-19 vaccine. As a mom, I encourage parents with questions to talk to their pediatrician, school nurse or local pharmacist to learn more about the vaccine and the importance of getting their children vaccinated.”

Try to keep up mate, you're just wasting my time now.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:52pm
Vic Local wrote:

7% of Victorians are unvaccinated. 90% of covid ICU admissions are unvaccinated people. vaccines prevent serious illness and death from the virus. That is painfully obvious and the women in your video is not lying blowin. You're lying. AGAIN. Like I said before, It's pathological with you mate.

This isn’t going your way Bloke. It’s obvious you’re out of your depth and swimming into ever more fathoms of stupidity is not doing you any favours.

Give up bloke.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:57pm
Blowin wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

This isn’t going your way Bloke. It’s obvious you’re out of your depth and swimming into ever more fathoms of stupidity is not doing you any favours.

Give up bloke.

So how do you explain the stats blowin? I'm saying the stats show the vaccine is clearly effective. You're going to have to come up with a plausible reason why unvaccinated people are massively over-represented as covid ICU patients.
BTW, I do mean plausible. You'll need to back up your BS without resorting to some mad conspiracy theory.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 2:59pm

Here’s your link boomer
https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s1102-PediatricCOVID-19Vaccine.html

And contained within it is another link which establishes how the data was accumulated. The link is found on the highlighted phrase “Five fold increase” .It’s this thing called science bloke. You should try it.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7036e2.htm

Anyway….it’s all there. If you had any motivation to establish the truth yourself you would have found it. But you don’t want the truth. You are happy being led by the nose to a huge mound of bullshit, which you readily consume and then dirty these forums by regurgitating the lying bullshit on these pages.

And then you have the temerity to relentlessly pillor others when they inform you of the facts and instruct you on where you are going wrong.

It’s dumb carnt stuff bloke. You’re too old to be acting like a stupid adolescent parroting the lies of others.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:00pm

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:06pm

It’s mad conspiracy to factually state that when vaccinated people get severely I’ll and die, which they do almost every single day, it proves that the claim :

“Vaccines prevent illness and death “

Is utter, utter bullshit.

Bloke - Are you seriously so stupid you thought you could strawman your way out of this?

Yes. Yes you are.

Honestly…..I know you and Blindboy consider yourselves smart blokes* but to myself and most people, you’re a pair of Boomer Elmer Fudds trying to figure out if it’s duck season or rabbit season.

Why don’t you give up and go check on your Airbnb which is displacing young locals from living in their home town bloke?

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:08pm

Dunno whether you should be throwing "boomer" around, blowin. A man that thinks he's allowed to use a racial slur because he doesn't think it's offensive epitomises boomerism. Stick to "bloke" I reckon. You've really found your lane there. I doesn't reek at all of a wanna-be alpha male.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:16pm
Hiccups wrote:

Dunno whether you should be throwing "boomer" around, blowin. A man that thinks he's allowed to use a racial slur because he doesn't think it's offensive epitomises boomerism. Stick to "bloke" I reckon. You've really found your lane there. I doesn't reek at all of a try-hard alpha male.

You ever started using a term as an ironic pisstake and then found it’s insidiously become a permanent part of your vocabulary? Like when the madmucka boardriders who took themselves waaaay too seriously called each other “Bra” all the time so surfers everywhere used “Bra” as a gag until they we’re using it all the time themselves?

That’s the origin story of lol and bloke.

It actually gets a bit deeper than that as lol is handy for indicating satire, which can be hard to parse on the net and bloke is a handy catch-all derogatory term which cuts down my over powering urge to swear like a drunken sailor in a bear trap by about 99%.

Anyway…..it appears you prefer your comments to come across as gender neutral, maybe even gelded yeah? Keep it up bloke. You’re on the right track ! No one will ever confuse your flaccid passive aggression with toxic masculinity.

Or even masculinity.

PS….I really dig the irony in the way you constantly promote making offence as the ultimate evil whilst simultaneously making every post about nothing but offending those you dislike.

Stay true bloke! Lol.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:14pm

"It’s mad conspiracy to factually state that when vaccinated people get severely I’ll and die, which they do almost every single day, it proves that the claim :"
Nobody denies vaccinated people aren't getting ill and dying of covid you stupid stupid man. What is painfully obvious to anyone without shit for brains is that vaccines certainly do prevent many more people getting severely ill and dying. The stats prove the vaccine works well you clown. It just doesn't work perfectly. That's why unvaccinated people are clogging up ICUs. That doesn't mean vaccinated people aren't being admitted. It just means they are much less likely to need advance hospital treatment.
Do try and keep up dopey.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:20pm

This is the complete quote from the embedded link which you did not post.

"During March 1, 2020–August 14, 2021, the cumulative incidence of COVID-19–associated hospitalizations was 49.7 per 100,000 children and adolescents. The weekly COVID-19–associated hospitalization rate per 100,000 children and adolescents during the week ending August 14, 2021 (1.4) was nearly five times the rate during the week ending June 26, 2021 (0.3); among children aged 0–4 years, the weekly hospitalization rate during the week ending August 14, 2021, was nearly 10 times that during the week ending June 26, 2021.** During June 20–July 31, 2021, the hospitalization rate among unvaccinated adolescents (aged 12–17 years) was 10.1 times higher than that among fully vaccinated adolescents. "

...which paints a pretty different picture 500 per million in a 6 month period and a ten fold risk for the unvaccinated.

Then there is the key quote from the original link

"“…..vaccination was nearly 91 percent effective in preventing COVID-19 among children aged 5-11 years. In clinical trials, vaccine side effects were mild, self-limiting, and similar to those seen in adults and with other vaccines recommended for children. The most common side effect was a sore arm. “

So a 500 per million risk of potentially serious covid for your unvaccinated child ..... or a 50 per million chance of much less serious covid for a vaccinated child.

You are a complete fuckwit without an ethical bone in your body. You continually post material that is deceptive and designed to undermine public health measures....which is about the only reason I am down here in the sewers of Swellchan. Shut the fuck up with your lies and bullshit and I will leave you to spew the rest of your venom unimpeded.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:20pm

“No one denies vaccines prevent you from getting seriously ill and dying.”

Oh really? Do you even comprehend basic language spoken to camera in a video bloke?

Fuck ….this is boring. No shit…..you’re so stupid it’s not even entertaining as I’m house bound and tired AF from shredding some mean as peaks.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:22pm
Blowin wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

Dunno whether you should be throwing "boomer" around, blowin. A man that thinks he's allowed to use a racial slur because he doesn't think it's offensive epitomises boomerism. Stick to "bloke" I reckon. You've really found your lane there. I doesn't reek at all of a try-hard alpha male.

You ever started using a term as an ironic pisstake and then found it’s insidiously become a permanent part of your vocabulary? Like when the madmucka boardriders who took themselves waaaay too seriously called each other “Bra” all the time so surfers everywhere used “Bra” as a gag until they we’re using it all the time themselves?

That’s the origin story of lol and bloke.

It actually gets a bit deeper than that as lol is handy for indicating satire, which can be hard to parse on the net and bloke is a handy catch-all derogatory term which cuts down my over powering urge to swear like a drunken sailor in a bear trap by about 99%.

Anyway…..it appears you prefer your comments to come across as gender neutral, maybe even gelded yeah? Keep it up bloke. You’re on the right track ! No one will ever confuse your flaccid passive aggression with toxic masculinity.

Or even masculinity.

PS….I really dig the irony in the way you constantly promote making offence as the ultimate evil whilst simultaneously making every post about nothing but offending those you dislike.

Stay true bloke! Lol.

Yeah mate. Thanks for the bleeding obvious etymological rundown.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:45pm

Blindboy…..yeah, nah bloke.

You missed the part where they admit the data you are quoting is made up bullshit. What part of “ made up bullshit” don’t you understand?

It means that they arbitrarily picked numbers out of thin air. The data is meaningless. The data is rubbish. The data underpinning the entire concept is a fucking lie from go to whoa. Which means the study is a lie from go to whoa.

Here’s the only part of your whole fucken study you need to read:

“children and adolescents meeting COVID-NET criteria with a positive SARS-CoV-2 test result might have been hospitalized primarily for reasons other than COVID-19 (2), resulting in potential overestimations of hospitalization rates. “

More so :

“ Residents of the surveillance catchment area who received positive molecular or rapid antigen detection test results for SARS-CoV-2 during hospitalization or within 14 days before admission were classified as having COVID-19–associated hospitalizations“

Get it? They’ve done a study on vaccinated vs unvaccinated covid hospitalisation rates in kids with a difference in outcome of 9 per million despite none of the kids in the study AT FUCKING ALL necessarily having been sick from covid.

And you use this bullshit as your evidence to inject children with a toxic substance. Hang your head in shame bloke.

It’s Numberwang!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:25pm

Blood Clot Morrison finally speaking some sense today. Your health is your responsibility.

"At the end of the day, our own health is our own responsibility and that's why I'd say — you know, Omicron will be here in this country, it is already here, so do the right thing by your own health and get vaccinated and get your booster shot. If you feel uncomfortable about going out in other public spaces, well, you can choose to stay home, you can choose to wear a mask, you can choose many things to protect your own health, but they're your choices and we have to be careful on imposing our choices on others," he says.

I have said that governments have done a lot in interfering in people's live it is last couple of years and that's been necessary, but the time has come for people to take responsibility also and not have the government being able to tell them what to do and looking after their own health. That's what living with this virus looks like."

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:26pm

ADDE2-D1-F-20-D8-468-E-BB78-5-EC7-B91-C1-B32

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:31pm

Blowin you are a statistically illiterate ex-carpenter, with no knowledge of the biology of infectious disease, vaccination or most of the other things you rave on abouyt. Having retired early to rural poverty you now apparently have no more productive way of spending your time than spewing damaging bullshit on a site that is used by young people, who being at a similar stage of mental and ethical development to yourself, are vulnerable to your style of bullshit. You are a bottom feeding fuckwit and if the owner of the site was prepared to take anything like a responsible approach to managing the content he publishes he would have fucked you off years ago.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:35pm

You are the one promoting lies. No amount of naughty words changes that fact. If you don’t like someone revealing the things you say as lies and bullshit then don’t talk lies and bullshit.

Easy.

You don’t send me scuttling under the bed by getting angry when it’s shown that the things you say are untrue.

On yer bike bloke.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 3:48pm

@blindboy, is it true that the only reason you are in the “sewers of swellchan “ is to save us from blowin ? That’s very noble of you blindboy and thanks for looking after us sewer rats who would be blind without you . Just wondering if dick vocal will be making any big announcements on his retirement this xmas or is he going to fight the good fight and save us with his outstanding wisdom .

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 4:03pm
Supafreak wrote:

ADDE2-D1-F-20-D8-468-E-BB78-5-EC7-B91-C1-B32

hahaha. Exactamundo Supafreak!

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 4:08pm
burleigh wrote:

Blood Clot Morrison finally speaking some sense today. Your health is your responsibility.

"At the end of the day, our own health is our own responsibility and that's why I'd say — you know, Omicron will be here in this country, it is already here, so do the right thing by your own health and get vaccinated and get your booster shot. If you feel uncomfortable about going out in other public spaces, well, you can choose to stay home, you can choose to wear a mask, you can choose many things to protect your own health, but they're your choices and we have to be careful on imposing our choices on others," he says.

I have said that governments have done a lot in interfering in people's live it is last couple of years and that's been necessary, but the time has come for people to take responsibility also and not have the government being able to tell them what to do and looking after their own health. That's what living with this virus looks like."

WOW ! Never ever thought I'd agree with a politican.

Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding's picture
Ben Harding Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 4:18pm
blindboy wrote:

Blowin you are a statistically illiterate ex-carpenter, with no knowledge of the biology of infectious disease, vaccination or most of the other things you rave on abouyt. Having retired early to rural poverty you now apparently have no more productive way of spending your time than spewing damaging bullshit on a site that is used by young people, who being at a similar stage of mental and ethical development to yourself, are vulnerable to your style of bullshit. You are a bottom feeding fuckwit and if the owner of the site was prepared to take anything like a responsible approach to managing the content he publishes he would have fucked you off years ago.

hhmm...

"site that is used by young people, who being at a similar stage of mental and ethical development"

That will do me.

I work with recent graduates who consistently display a helluva lot more common sense, ethical behavior, and rationality than I have ever read from you...

You are seriously off your head blindboy (and Vic local). I am almost ashamed that we have something in common (love of surfing for me anyway). Perpetually pulling the hysterical and hypothetical card's to try and shame or guilt trip people into submitting to this ongoing saga with no questions or concerns allowed to be raised. Ostracizing people and disingenuously categorising everyday humans who question what’s going on around them into derogatory/derided sub-groups. Honestly, go fuck yourselves and that’s coming from someone at least half your age (blindboy at least) who may still want to enjoy his early thirties and experience the world and Australia again without having to ask the governments permission or continue to take shots (which efficacy is more than laughable) every 6/12m. How about you take (at least highlight) Pfizer/az/moderna to task for not coming up with something that actually stops/drastically reduces transmission instead of going the booster route (USD$36bn+ revenue 21’ @pfizer) or, take the governments to task for a) not promoting general health and wellbeing as prevention/mitigation b) for not being consistent with their approach across the country c) withholding critical decision making information and the overall lack of transparency d) passing draconian laws to further consolidate their pandemic powers etc etc I could go on. Blindboy and Vic local you really need to f**k right off.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 4:32pm

How about you acknowledge the incredible achievements of the scientists who have worked their arses off to create effective vaccines and saved tens of millions of lives in the process? But nah over privileged fuckwits with no life experience but getting whatever the fuck they wanted when they fucking wanted it would rather whinge about the dreadful
Inconveniences they have suffered.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 16 Dec 2021 at 4:33pm

Geez, Ben Harding, you sure don't do self awareness.
One sentence you're complaining about "ostracising" people, the next you're telling others to go fuck themselves.