Interesting stuff

Blowin's picture
Blowin started the topic in Friday, 21 Jun 2019 at 8:01am

Have it cunts

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 7:44pm

PS, here's a partial list for you blowin. Is this fake news?
Former Trump 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort: Sentenced to 7.5 years in prison this March for bank and tax fraud and crimes related to his work as a political consultant in Ukraine.
Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen: Received a three-year prison sentence in Dec. 2018 for tax evasion, bank fraud, lying to Congress and campaign finance violations.
Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Convicted of lying to investigators about about Russian contacts. He served 12 days in prison and in October, filed to run for former Rep. Katie Hill's California seat.
Richard Pinedo: The California man was sentenced to six months in prison in Oct. 2018 for selling bank account numbers to Russians who engaged in election interference. He has no known connection to Trump.
Dutch attorney Alex van der Zwaan: Pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his work for law firm Skadden, Arps, Meagher, & Flom LLP and Affiliates in 2012. He was sentenced to 30 days in prison and a $20,000 fine.
Ex-Trump campaign deputy chairman Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty in Feb. 2018 to conspiracy and lying to the FBI. After cooperating extensively in multiple investigations, Gates was sentenced in December to 45 days in jail, three years of probation and 300 hours of community service.
Roger Stone: Sentenced to 40 months in prison for crimes that include obstruction of justice, lying to Congress and witness tampering. A federal jury convicted Stone last year after he lied to Congress about his efforts to learn more about when WikiLeaks would publish damaging emails about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.
Awaiting sentencing:

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn: The retired three-star general pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in Dec. 2017.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 7:56pm

And there lies one of the biggest problems, the waters are so muddy and the players track records are so poor that the “truth”is now used to diivide us.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 7:57pm

No . It’s not fake news. It’s an irrelevant list of people and instances which have nothing whatsoever to do with the ridiculous notion that Donald Trump is a Russian stooge.

Four plus years of millions of Anti Trump freaks looking under every rock for a single corroborative piece of information to lend credibility to their fantasy and .......nothing.

Nothing but Vic Local’s homemade shit list written down whilst he watches virile young men run around in tight shorts and wrestle with each other.

Which way you going tonight, Vic Local ? The moisturiser and tissues or the cold spoon ?

Wrinkly old man sweating over young men.....you make my skin crawl , bloke.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 7:58pm

Add this one to the list too:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsel-robert-mueller-testify-c...

"In your investigation, did you think that this was a single attempt by the Russians to get involved in our election? Or did you find evidence to suggest they'll try to do this again?" Rep. Will Hurd, R-Texas, asked.

"It wasn't a single attempt. They're doing it as we sit here. And they expect to do it during the next campaign," Mueller said.

"Your investigation is not a witch hunt, is it?" Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., asked.

"It is not a witch hunt," Mueller said.

"When the president said the Russian interference was a hoax, that was false, wasn't it," Schiff asked.

"True," Mueller answered.

"Director Mueller, the president has repeatedly claimed that your report found there was no obstruction and that it, completely and totally exonerated him. But that is not what your report said, is it?" Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., asked.

"Right, that is not what the report said," Mueller said.

Nadler then asks if the report totally exonerates Trump of obstruction of justice as the president has claimed.

"So. the report did not conclude that he did not commit obstruction of justice? Is that correct," Nadler said.

"That is correct," Mueller answered.

"And what about total exoneration? Did you actually totally exonerate the president," Nadler asked.

"No," Mueller said.

This is a strange way to respond - under oath - when this is a hoax isn't it? Can you explain to me how you square the above statements with your hoax theory?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 7:58pm

Soggydog.....doesn’t mean we can’t have fun infuriating some clowns in the meantime.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 7:59pm

Your definition of 'nothing' sure is a strange one Blowin.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:05pm

Really blowin? I think that might have been your most pathetic post ever. You're just embarrassing yourself now.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:07pm

Blowin's ability to put his fingers in his ears and ignore information that challenges his opinions really is legendary - an impressive feat indeed.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:09pm

I’m out whoa, I had a couple of weeks of drop one post then ghost. But rainy day and a few scoobs and down the rabbit hole I go.
The GS has been on the pump too. Those days where you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. You know the ones Blowin

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:09pm

Blowin, do you even know what Trumps impeachment was about? Or did you completely ignore that information, passing judgement on it without knowing anything about it (other than it's fake news of course).

His impeachment wasn't about him being a 'russian stooge'.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:11pm

JQ....I don’t believe it , mate.

I think it was a witch hunt and you will not convince me otherwise without evidence. If Mueller had evidence instead of slanderous political pointscoring I would concede in a second.

But he doesn’t so I won’t.

Let’s face it . This comes down to personal opinion. There is no convincing evidence either way and I am more driven to believe that Trump is a fucking idiot being persecuted by vexatious political opponents than he is a double agent for some outrageously implausible Russian scheme.

Without Wuflu and BLM - both of which I also feel have had Trump’s glaring inadequacies exacerbated by political machination and subterfuge - the USA is on standard trajectory. They haven’t laid down and formed a human centipede with Putin and Russia beyond the expected neoliberal pandering to cashed up oligarchs.

Where’s the big payoff behind this farcical notion of Russian advantage over Trump ?

Anyway.....this shit is done and boring. Bolton’s cash grab sales pitch doesn’t increase my interest.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:12pm

I find blowin's ability to make a claim, get called a racist bullshit artist, not back it up, and then go MIA truly amazing.
It's like he genuinely believes not defending himself is the best form of defence.
BTW blowin you racist bullshit artist, where is that evidence proving your claim that Australia has the highest per capita immigration intake in the world?

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:16pm

Blowin, what do you call the various team Trumpers who were convicted as part of that process?

Again, the impeachment process was not claiming he was russian double agent - or what ever the hoax theory you've latched on to claims.

Just to be clear, your view is that Mueller is partisan and lied under oath? That his statement that his report does not exonerate Trump was perjury?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:18pm

"JQ....I don’t believe it , mate.
I think it was a witch hunt and you will not convince me otherwise without evidence."
Do you reckon blowin might think that whole Ukraine thing is fake news too?

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:19pm

You say you don't believe it Blowin, but what evidence do you have to support your disbelief? Anything other than the 'vibe' - which is essentially what your observations of the political leaning of various parties is, it does not constitute evidence.

Evidence is what was required to put those various Trump staffers behind bars (literally or metaphorically).

Evidence is what is required for Mueller to make the following statement:

"Could you charge the president with a crime after he left office?" Rep. Ken Buck, R-Colo., asked.

"Yes," Mueller said.

"You believe that he committed -- you could charge the president of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?" Buck asked again.

"Yes," Mueller answered.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:20pm

"I don’t really follow much of what goes on in America, Stu . I aren’t familiar with who anyone is in their political arena so it doesn’t interest me. I think I’ve heard Trump speak about three times."

- Blowin

"A substantial part of why I rally for Trump is because of the MSM and the fake left retards telling people who they can and can’t vote for and what they can and can’t think ."

- Blowin

"Stop the ultracrepidarianism, Blowie. It ain't hard. Otherwise you're the problem, numbnuts.

Stick to what you kinda know. Your career as a child actor in TV commercials, say?"

- me.

Speaking of TV 'stars', and lack of any historical knowledge and context...

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2020/06/18/stephen-king-burn-trumps-claim-1917...

Ya gotta laugh...

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2019/07/30/trump-relentlessly-mocked-for-911-c...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:41pm

Right on queue here comes Facto looking for a few cheap shots while Blowins getting tag teamed with punches from JQ & Vic Local

Just another day at Swellnet land

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:41pm

Well Indo, talk baseless crap, expect a response.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 19 Jun 2020 at 6:31am

some of you guys really crack me up, you bag anyone that doesn't embrace your reading canon, labelling them ideologues or something, amongst a heap of other slurs, whilst flatly refusing any information that doesn't align with your own opinions. then you accuse them of refusing anything that doesn't align with their world view ....bizarre...

hypocrisy much?

fuck the world is just getting weirder

impeachment was a joke, fabricated by the flabberghasted

with a nothing outcome

russiagate was a hoax from day one, a hilary clinton brain fart, amplified and exaggerated for three fucking years!

with a nothing outcome

the kavanaugh debacle was just plain nasty and evil

wiith a nothing outcome

how many books?

how many whistle blowers?

how many vindictive departments?

...all nothing outcomes...

the only thing still surprisung, is that they haven't been able to take trump out, he's got so many flaws it really is a bewildering mystery that his opposition has failed so miserably, again and again...

yet the cognitive dissonance, the confirmation bias on here is just flat out astounding

and before the slurs and bitching start, again, there really are not that many people that approve of trump. but there's an absolute shitload of people who cannot believe his opposition are either still so incompetent or conpromised they cannot get their shit together, ....four years on... still... seriuosly?!!

I'm pretty sure trump was cosey with xi for a period, it was bloody obvious, ...for a period... how believable bolten's talking up of that is, will depend on what you want to get from the book

some of bolten's other comments re. trump seem reasonable criticisms... but hardly very revealing

question is, once again, why, or more importantly, how the fuck is he still there?

one reason, the absolute bloody shambles that opposes him is either so incompetent or so deranged they are incapable of operating within the realms of reality...

simple as that

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:43pm

Ah Sypkan, on cue. I see you have a similar relationship with evidence and facts as Blowin.

Laughable that you should talk about the realms of reality, considering your above statements.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:48pm

viclocal you really are not as intelligent as you believe yourself to be... those posts today, just dumb...

you've really gotta give up that donny kruger thingy...

and grifter

give that shit up too, it really is the dumbest smart arse comment going ...even when others are using it...

sorry, I promise myself every second day I will not engage with you, but the frustration gets me every time

over and out...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:49pm

Ha ha did you do that on purpose JQ?

I used the wrong word ya? Cue or Queue?

I think you might be my favourite lefty here.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:51pm

Nah not on purpose Indo, did make me double take on my usage of cue though...

Don't worry Indo, you're my second favourite righty here, after my good friend Blowin of course. Blowin might take you out if he can explain this 'cold spoon' method he alluded to though...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 19 Jun 2020 at 6:36am

please jq!!! tell me why you think it is that a man as corrupt, twisted, and generally not nice as trump can last so long, when the opposition has thrown everything available and more at him?

why is he still there?

it is inconcievable that his opposition has been such an abject failure against such a flawed character...

for four fucking years!!

you'd think they could get one win in...

i know they're so desperate they're claiming a failed impeachment bid as a win. however, polls would suggest otherwise...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:55pm

A difference in opinion is fine with me. Bullshitting, straw-manning, wilful ignorance, putting up phoney statistics, racism, denying the fricken obvious, and just plain stupidity gets called out.
"but once again, why, or more importantly, how the fuck is he still there?"
Three main reasons, he chucks others under the bus, he's protected by the GOP (especially the senators). Their cover up during the impeachment proceedings was disgraceful. And finally the GOP can't tap him on the shoulder and say "stand down" They've ridden the Trump Tiger for 5 fucking years and it's a Bit late now to admit they fucked up.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:57pm

Well Sypkan, to my understanding there's no recourse to remove him that doesn't require the republican senators to act against him.

Republican senators are not going to act against him, they openly state that they will not be impartial. I understand that republican senators had the option to call more witnesses & uncover more information during their part of the impeachment process but elected not to do so.

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/17/788924966/mcconnell-i-m-not-impartial-abo...

"The House made a partisan political decision to impeach. I would anticipate we will have a largely partisan outcome in the Senate. I'm not impartial about this at all."

- "I'm not impartial about this at all."

Note, I am not interested in the interpretation offered by that media source, merely the first hand information from the senators mouth.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 8:59pm

I'm interested Sypkan - where do you think the Republican party sits after Trump is gone, be it later this year or 4 years from now?

They are barely a party anymore, they are just team Trump. I think, ultimately, the fall out will be the worst for them.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 9:00pm

Nah Blowin's not a righty, he is super central he just has left and right leaning views and tendencies, he is also the only person here that is likely to flip a coin between voting One Nation or Labor or One Nation and a party like Sustainable population party..

Sypkan is pretty central too in his social and even political views but still would always vote to the left.

Im the only real regular conservative here but I've actually never voted LNP so go figure, a few other righty's drop in for the odd comment though.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 9:05pm

Dunno if I'd agree with your assessment there Indo, but I doubt that surprises anyone.

Yeah, I took the liberty to define Blowins political leanings for him, I'm sure he'd be cool with it.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 9:05pm

Blowin was actually onto it regarding Bolton. He was accused of putting profit first withholding evidence that could have been crucial to the house impeachment trial refusing to give evidence himself after much of his staff hadand threatening to sue if subpoenaed saving it to release isalaciously in a book.

Again so many unscrupulous pricks who’s telling the truth.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 9:15pm

so no cause for reflection from the democrats?

...of course....

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 9:16pm

Do you mean in regards to why Trump is still there Sypkan?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 9:16pm

Wow sypkan, you object to me calling people "grifters". I use that term absolutely appropriately.
Grifter "someone who gets money dishonestly by tricking people"
Hanson is a grifter. Here's the evidence.
Hanson set up a go fund me page to get money for a high court challenge to open the borders. Her fans sent in the cash, and the HC challenge is non existent.
Hanson absolutely hoses her One Nation candidates. They basically pay One Nation to stand for election. They also pay for campaigning material while One Nation gets all the taxpayer funded money for each vote gained.
This week she's been caught billing the taxpayer so she can raise more cash off suckers.
And while we are at it, that garden gnome Avi Yemeni's a grifter too. The little shit, is just a career racist making the $$$ off complete muppets.
Show me where I've used the term incorrectly.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 9:18pm

Certainly sounds like Grifter is a fair description of Pauline. Although in fairness, she probably doesn't know that she's lying.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 19 Jun 2020 at 6:40am

you would imagine the republicans are doomed without tump

much like the democrats seem doomed from losing obama,

...literally left with a cupboard bare...

but looking at the democrats and their behaviour, the republicans could well be in for a significant time in power

similar to oz, labor is in such disarray, I reluctantly concede that scomo will probably give our longest running prime ministers a run... sorry to break it to you... ..and me...

the problems are much deeper than the personality politics, not least because 'the left' still hasn't accepted such things

biden?!?!

the positioning of biden into the top job amongst 'the most talented field ever' and 'the most diverse field of candidates ever' from the largest field of candidates ever...

and they end up with biden?

a creepy feely, segragationist, old white man that literally struggles with his arthers and marthas, a dude so old and washed up and sleepy he's already said he won't run second term. a guy who's kid is neck deep with corruption in both the ukraine and china...

the largest most 'talented' and 'diverse' field ever ...

and the 'diversity party' ends up with a creepy old white guy, steeped in corruption and scandals amongst minorities and women...

strange world

strange strange world..

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 9:57pm

I really don't care about pauline hanson

she's only relevant due to your schtick

grifter schmifter...

its so bloody mundane, tedious and obvious when the troops get a new buzzword

soooooo much so...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 10:30pm

Do you think that the popularity of the term "grifter" has something to do with the rise of social media racists and parasites who are always asking their followers for cash?
My favourite one is Cassandra Fairbanks who raised $25,000 from here followers by claiming the fireworks near her house were an attack by Antifa and she needed money to relocate to the country to keep her family safe. And then there's this bloke who didn't raise cash for veterans hospitals.

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/far-right-grifters-campaign-to-crowdfu...

Grifters gunna grift.

PS, it's fucking funny when grifters lose their business model https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/59n99q/milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-broke

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 10:44pm

someone say avi?

WTF?

https://www.tr.news/violent-attack-melbourne/?fbclid=IwAR3qxcnx2m2mD0UNn...

he seems genuine

...for a 'grifter'...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 10:49pm

ahhhh it's just kids...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 11:18pm

Where do I start?
First the attack is a disgrace. So too is the garden Gnome's headline. "WHY ARE THEY HIDING THIS VIOLENT ATTACK FROM YOU?". It's all over the TV news and is being covered by multiple media outlets. So the headline is pure bullshit. It's tiny Avi the wife basher's way of dragging in a conspiracy theory into the story.
Avi likes to pretend he's a journalist. He's just a shit stirrer and the only reason why the Garden Gnome is all over this is because the victim is white and the criminals are POC. It's part of his schtick, and I wouldn't trust a word the guy says. Have a look at the website. Did you notice the very easy way people can donate? Commenters even have a donation ranking with their posts.
Avi may be passionate, but he will move on as soon as the cash dries up from this story. He will happily use this victim with zero journalistic ethics.
This is the TR Media business model. Follow a POC on white crime, stir up as much anger as possible and milk it for as much money as possible. It's a fucking joke, because Avi and TR are both convicted thugs themselves.
This dog of a human is happy to hang around proper racist thugs for publicity. He is pure scum who was sued by his brother, child sex abuse whistleblower Manny Waks, who is an absolute champion. Perhaps do some research sypkan before swallowing Avi's cool-aid.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 18 Jun 2020 at 11:54pm

not swallowing anyone's koolaid

I just saw a vid that was truly difficult to watch

and sorry, its not all over the news, ...as it would be if roles were reversed...

a quick google shows the usual suspects reporting it,

and the usual suspects avoiding reporting it....

sos

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 19 Jun 2020 at 12:34am

"and the usual suspects avoiding reporting it...."
That makes me think there's a little more to this story. It's definitely newsworthy, but the victim's mental health needs to be considered.
I find it very interesting that Avi the wife basher didn't use pixillation in his story. That is a very serious problem and shows a deep lack of respect for the victim. Not only has she been beaten in cowardly attack, that fucking little shit Ari has helped the footage go viral. That shows a serious lack of judgement.
The rest of the media have heavily pixillated the footage. I suspect there's been a request for privacy by the victim or her family, which would explain why the story is not getting widely covered. I suspect the full picture will come out soon.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 19 Jun 2020 at 6:02am

Price discovery is only permitted in one direction- up !

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-19/reserve-bank-considered-asking...

Go the RBA. Shitting bricks that anyone might realise they’ve allowed a historic asset bubble to form under their watch.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Friday, 19 Jun 2020 at 6:05am

Woe betide anyone who upsets that gravy train Blowin.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 19 Jun 2020 at 6:22am
Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 19 Jun 2020 at 6:29am
Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 19 Jun 2020 at 6:51am

Scotty from Real Estate still has a few tricks up his wizard’s sleeve including, but not limited to :

* Full super balance to pay mortgages/ deposit
*Supersize stimulus...First home owner / home builder to $100K+
*Negative gearing for owner occupiers
*10-20 year interest only loans with concluding bubble similar to vehicle finance
*Intergenerational home loans
*Negative interest rates
*Immigration and foreign money laundering accomodation to the moon.
*RBA buying sub prime loans
*Direct Real estate / mortgage purchases by government/ RBA .
*Creation of NZ style “ Housing bank “ where govt lends and underwrites loans to First home buyers with zero credit rating / low documentation.

First cab off the rank will be push for immigration. Not sure how Scotty will fare trying to shoehorn his hundreds of thousands of international student clandestine workforce into society, now that the public is aware of the momentous youth unemployment rate which suffers most from direct competition with the “ students “ .

The “ skilled “ migration pathway ain’t looking too rock solid with mass unemployment across many sectors either.

ALP wanting to stand on a drowning man’s head by claiming that importing 100K non skilled , unemployable partner visa holders into a depression style labour market is the best way forward ......FFS.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/kickstart-migration-with-massive...

That’s what you get if you’re entire political model is built on fostering and accumulating ethnic division and identity politics so as to build reliable race based voting blocs. It means that appeasing potential future Australian voters is more important than providing secure employment for those working class Australians they take for granted ,despite acting contrary to their interests for years.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 19 Jun 2020 at 6:54am

Facebook dropping any pretence of political impartiality as the heat of the election draws closer.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/facebook-takes-down-trump-ads...

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 19 Jun 2020 at 8:50am

Wow blowin, you never cease to amaze.
Just when the USA is tearing itself apart with serious social unrest, Trump uses the chaos as a fundraiser, using extremist symbolism.
You don't have a problem with that at all, but instead criticise Facebook for choosing not to run ads for this particular fundraising campaign.
Now let's play hypotheticals. What would you be doing if Biden used Antifa symbolism to raise money for the democrats and Facebook didn't run the ads. I'm tipping it wouldn't be all "Facebook is being unfair".

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 19 Jun 2020 at 8:56am

Ya' think?

You're quite big on the hypotheticals aren't you Vic.