zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 6:27pm

Nup- Abbot.

Fliplid's picture
Fliplid's picture
Fliplid Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 6:30pm

Rudd and Fraser, pricks?

I watched Hawke at one of his Q & A s at Woodford once and while his body was buggered the mind was still sharp. He was solid on his views, the Woodford crowd almost gagged on his opinion about uranium dumps in Australia.

Gough seems to have had the attitude that he was in the job to make life better for every Australian.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 6:32pm

I reckon Bert Newton. Maybe Don Lane.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 6:39pm

So, Sepp, nothing. AGAIN.

'The end of history'.

Who on here subscribed to it?

You don't know what you're talking about, like Blowie and Info, yet you think you're above and beyond their levels of wilfull and general ignorance?

Not happening, comrade. And getting more transparent now for quite awhile.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 6:39pm

Poppies is a Balinese institution.

Crew are struggling.... https://www.gofundme.com/f/poppies-bali-covid19-relief-fund

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 6:41pm

Must be some interesting tales to tell there, Zen, in how those meetings came to pass.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 6:46pm

I probs shouldn't but I met these people in my former career. Basically as much as Hawkie was adored by the fawning masses, he was actually quite an arsehole unless the cameras were around, though I shouldn't speak ill of the dead. And I've said it before, total fucking cheat on the golf course- ha ha! Howard, is a rolled gold arrogant 'effwit. Abbot sort of innocuous but just something not quite genuine about him. He doesn't hold a candle to his minder Credlin though. At the risk of sound like a misogynist, that is one nasty bitch. Fraser was ok, kinda aloof, look down his nose at you kinda person. As mentioned, Keating is a really nice bloke, genuinely interested in what you have to say. Funny too.

Haven't met Rudd or Gillard so have to reserve judgement.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 6:49pm

Not really Dale- I was in a service capacity. I was the operations manager of a very very private Sydney businessmans club. Privy to some back room conversations.

Packer was a member. He was alright.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 6:50pm

I was gunna say Abbott

14 years as a flight attendant and he was my #1 rudest pax ever

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 7:00pm

I've only met Gillard. Pre-PM.

A genuine 'people person'. Engaged and engaging.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 7:16pm

No PMs but I regularly met ministers in the Fraser, Hawke/Keating and Howard governments.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 7:19pm

facto, if you even just appeared like wanted to discuss stuff, rather than just be your usual little pathetic belittling deplatforming self I might feel inclined to go into it

but nah, you have one schtick and thats it

how about you tell us about your views on china's trajectory and the world for the next decade or two...

otherwise, you are just contributing nothing

again, as always...

you're a leech, a deplatforming book burning leech

IPOF

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 7:18pm

Haven't met any PMs, or even any serving pollies, I don't think, but I did write fan mail to Stan Grant once.

His producer sent me a fantastic reply.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 7:23pm

So that's my claim to fame...

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 7:31pm

Definitely 2nd stout in

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 7:33pm

Aye.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 7:34pm

I'm in the mood for writing fan mail now.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 7:36pm

Who to stu?

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 7:37pm

Dan Tehan.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 7:43pm

I've met Vice President Gore, Tony Abbott, and told my Federal MP "I'd rather chop off my leg and throw it in a lake than vote for you".

flow's picture
flow's picture
flow Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 7:47pm

Years ago in Cronulla Mall I told a young Scott Morrison what I thought of the Iraq invasion.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 7:49pm

Ha ha, I was thinking him, Dan Tehan the latest in a very long line of conservatives tinkering with / weaponising the education portfolio.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 8:23pm

I looked Hawkie in the eye and told him he'd just wasted a handshake.

I've softened a bit now though.

keano's picture
keano's picture
keano Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 8:38pm

Walked into a meeting with Turnbull with hope, walked out with feeling my soul had been touched by the rotting corpse of a dead rat. Pre his time as PM.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 8:56pm

Oh man, I have a story about Abbot but I would really open myself up to legal action if I ever put it into print. Two actually, and the second we actually had photos. The next morning someone very powerful walked into the office and demanded we delete them, which we had to do in front of him.

What I can say about the first story was when he was the opposition minister for health and the people he was privately meeting with had nothing to do with hospitals. The second was quite at odds with his 'christian values'.

I hear the door knocking, I think I've said too much...

Btw, don't want to sound like a wanker but met two GG's as well. Billy Hayden and Sir Peter Cosgrove. Both stirling chaps.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 2:21am

Legal action Zen? On here?

Fire away.

Substitute a name or two.

Abbott is the most ridiculous PM I've seen and endured in my politically aware lifetime.

BTW imagine the same convo in the UK or especially the US regarding meeting the head of State. Population numbers taken onboard, same hit ratio?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 8:54am

the more things change, the more they stay the same...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158416617611692&id=8844096...

except the russia bit, that's a curious little anomaly...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 12:03pm

OMG yeah just change Russia to China and i swear that was written today.

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 12:55pm

Zen,rule no 1 in swellnuts is you can't just give snippets .....so change the names as Dale said and give it to us....hehe

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 1:20pm

I want to Simba, but I might run it by Stu as this really could be slander and the only proof I have is my own eyes.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 1:47pm

An abbott, an archbishop and a trainee priest walked into a male change room ......?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 4:10pm

....so the guy returns to the bar and says “ I think your genie is hard of hearing.”

“ No joke “ says Tony Abbott as he points towards the tiny musician playing at his miniature Steinway Grand in the corner of the room “ You think I wished for a 12 inch pianist ? “

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 4:15pm

Holy shit.....won’t pay taxes , will receive taxpayer support . FMD

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/hundreds-of-priests-receive-jobkeepe...

Fliplid's picture
Fliplid's picture
Fliplid Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 5:17pm

Whats the term?… grifters?

“This is the same Catholic Church which constructed the infamous Ellis Defence under the clever eye of Cardinal Pell, the purpose of which was to successfully enable it to avoid legal and financial liability for the acts of child sexual abuse perpetrated by its clergy members over decades and decades.”

“When, many years later, he tried to sue the church, the NSW Court of Appeal ruled that he couldn’t. The church, it found, did not exist as a legal entity and therefore didn’t employ anyone,”

https://www.crikey.com.au/2020/06/19/why-is-the-catholic-church-getting-...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 8:41pm

This is hilarious. The speed of reproduction and mutation of this movement will mean it’ll be extinct within a few years. Fascist extreme left will be eating each other in the womb at this rate.

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/movies/deeply-sorry-director-apologises-a...

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 10:43pm

And in other mews Alan Jones gets a gig at Sky News ( right wing Murdoch echo chamber) seriously the unflushable turd.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Monday, 22 Jun 2020 at 8:41am

soggydog "unflushable turd" indicates a human origin. More like the dog turd on your shoe that gets stuck in the grooves.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Jun 2020 at 8:58am

I think the metaphor you’re looking for is a used dinger from inside a public toilet glued to the sole of your shoe with gummy DNA.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020 at 2:12pm

Jeezus Christ...Mike Tyson insta
Comeback training clip OMG...

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020 at 3:08pm

Heard paul gallen was going to fight him.......hope pauls got a good insurance policy.....

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020 at 4:09pm

And a good neurosurgeon.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020 at 6:39pm

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020 at 7:06pm

It’s pretty funny that you’ve taken an ideological stance against a fella who is straight up and down . A bloke who is the ultimate celebrity centrist and who explains their rationalisation for every decision.

It’s telling that you’ve attacked him outright rather than any perspective he’s discussed . It reveals you to be purely opposed to who you think is an acceptable figurehead for the political movement you align yourself with based on cultural attaché instead of rational thought.

In short.....youre a style over substance cultural muppet....no surprises there.

PS You realise you called Joe Rogan a loser ,despite him having the dream job of earning $80M plus editorial freedom and meeting interesting elite people a couple of times per week.....whilst you smash the alarm each morning, before trudging off to your cube monkey, paper shuffling, no - one- gives-a - fuck job at some mid level education union job .

Haaahaahaaahaahaas....you fucken wage slave dickhead.

Baaaaaaaaaaa.....conformist fuckstick. Sheep clown living by the rules dictated to you by fuckwits like Kevin Rudd , whilst he himself does what he wants. Poor deluded , cum- stain , fuck bag ,pen pushing clown.

Go to work, slave.

And then watch Twin Peaks repeats and convince yourself that you’re clever because you understand the unspoken themes !

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020 at 7:59pm

It's just tall poppy stuff.

I mean how is Joe Rogan a loser?

Seems to have always done what he likes and enjoys, comedy, host, actor, UFC stuff, gets to met and chat with all kinds of people and make millions doing it.

Married to a decent looking successful lady married with a few kids, assume he is happy.

If thats a loser, what does that make us all?

Are we all doing what we really want?...

Personally i think he is just an average all round down to earth guy and thats where his success comes from with his youtube stuff at least, sometimes it's hard to know where he sits politically or on different issues, but still, he seems real and not fake.

If he likes to smoke pot or obsessed with DMT doesn't bother me.

But yeah i get the meme is supposed to clever or funny.

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020 at 8:05pm

Gee, you've really got a bee in your bonnet this evening haven't you Blowin.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020 at 8:23pm

It’s not tall poppy , Indo .

It’s a case of Facto is such a relentlessly, stupidly , irrationally partisan fuckstik that he feels he must oppose anything if the other fake- left hand wringers suggest that it’s “ right wing “ .

Rather than investigate for himself and place faith in his own discernment, he immediately jumps on the bandwagon that it’s unacceptable viewing despite not being able to point to a single opinion of Rogan’s as being unreasonable.

That’s the hallmark of a proper fuckstain , Indo.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020 at 8:26pm

JQ....wouldn’t you ?

I’ve been nice. I’ve pandered to the insane arse clown posse as much as any man possibly could be expected to and they are still relentless in their unapologetic stupidity.

Give them an inch an they’ll use it against you.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020 at 8:45pm

Rogan has a great show. His big scary monster shit withwild life, bears big cats etc is retarded. I lived in a Canadian National Park for a few years, lived remotely on the side of a mountain with wolves bears coyotes cougar lynx bobcat moose elk all sorts of crazy animals and always went trail building/ mountain biking with just me and my dog. No gun. So his hysteria about animals does drive me crazy. But I don’t write off all the other cool informative guests he has on because I think some of his hunting buddies are scared kooks.