Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 16 Sep 2021 at 10:41pm

"Scumo is the most incompetent PM in Australian history. He can't win without the "shit for brains" vote. This is why he's not introducing any federal legislation re compulsory vaccinations (with the exception of aged care staff). There's no federal leadership on this matter. Scumo has just punted compulsory vaccination decisions on to the states and the private sector.
Scumo is simply unwilling to upset the anti-vax nutters, at the expense of public health, and for his own political benefit."

so, you would if you could...

"Shortenism you stupid stupid man, I've told you before and I will tell you again.
Nobody in mandating an injection you complete moron. There's just going to be consequences for people who choose not to get vaccinated. eg You can't fly and put other passengers at greater risk if you aren't vaccinated.
The rest of your post is just batshit crazy shite. Stop listening to lunatics like Clive Palmer and Craig Kelly."

a bit contradictory there champ...

Chicinho's picture
Chicinho's picture
Chicinho Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 12:06am

Immunity for the community!

This whole thing is so badly managed globally it's a farce. Anecdotally or not, I lived in Windsor Vic until Apr 2020 when family had to relocate to Italy for health reasons. My wife had gone ahead of the kids and I at end of Feb. Then 2nd week of Mar (pre 1st lockdown time), kids and I home were home sick for 3 days as was most their kindie. Few odd symptoms at night such as deep breathing issues. Not sick since. Then in Italy in Nov, all the in-laws got it including my wife. Kids and I had to quarantine with them all and barely had a sniffle between us.
My wife and I got antibody tests, (immune compromised due to health issues so either both do or don't do it vax wise), turns out we both had good antibody levels.
My point is, this thing went rampant early and whether you vax or not I believe it's important to know what your body can or can't do before taking a job, playing a game or a vax.

Anyone who was sick in Q1 2020 get your antibodies checked, that's the most pertinent DYOR you can do at this point. That said if like me and hundreds of others, including friends in the medical field that have had and trust your immunity, good on you. It's an annoyance needing heaps of antigens but more important not to compromise natural immunity you have. Natural immunity is strong and robust and has always been so regardless of the spin and rhetoric and importantly, long long lasting!

If we didn't have antibodies we'd prob have taken a vax due to immunity issues related to chemo but not now as the marrow is where the vast amount of antibody proteins lie. C19 exposure means you've had exposure and hold far more antibody proteins than the single protein you'll get from the vax.

Be informed at least and take the vax if it makes sense given family or exposure risks or not......

poo-man's picture
poo-man's picture
poo-man Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 5:55am

That's interesting Chicinho. My wife and I were overseas and flew back to NZ 4 days before lockdown last year and she had a cold with C19 symptoms and I had a sniffle. Early days of C19 and testing in NZ hadn't really started but we flew back from somewhere where there was lots. Didn't really think for a second it could have been C19 as all the scaremongering at the time was that it would kill you really quick. But fast forward to now and my doctor won't do the antibody test. Plenty of research from overseas that says if you've had it you're way more protected than the vaccine. But no, NZ doesn't want to know about that. I'm suss on that. I haven't yet had the vax as more people have died of the vax in NZ in this latest outbreak than have died of C19 but I'd like to know if I've got natural immunity

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 6:51am
poo-man wrote:

That's interesting Chicinho. My wife and I were overseas and flew back to NZ 4 days before lockdown last year and she had a cold with C19 symptoms and I had a sniffle. Early days of C19 and testing in NZ hadn't really started but we flew back from somewhere where there was lots. Didn't really think for a second it could have been C19 as all the scaremongering at the time was that it would kill you really quick. But fast forward to now and my doctor won't do the antibody test. Plenty of research from overseas that says if you've had it you're way more protected than the vaccine. But no, NZ doesn't want to know about that. I'm suss on that. I haven't yet had the vax as more people have died of the vax in NZ in this latest outbreak than have died of C19 but I'd like to know if I've got natural immunity

Yo, don’t let the truth interfere with your story.
However, evidence would be good, re more deaths from the vaccine than covid blah blah. I presume you are referencing the deaths that the antivax clowns promoted as from the vaccine..and have been proven to be not from the vaccine.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 9:08am
sypkan wrote:

"Scumo is the most incompetent PM in Australian history. He can't win without the "shit for brains" vote. This is why he's not introducing any federal legislation re compulsory vaccinations (with the exception of aged care staff). There's no federal leadership on this matter. Scumo has just punted compulsory vaccination decisions on to the states and the private sector.
Scumo is simply unwilling to upset the anti-vax nutters, at the expense of public health, and for his own political benefit."

"Shortenism you stupid stupid man, I've told you before and I will tell you again.
Nobody in mandating an injection you complete moron. There's just going to be consequences for people who choose not to get vaccinated. eg You can't fly and put other passengers at greater risk if you aren't vaccinated.
The rest of your post is just batshit crazy shite. Stop listening to lunatics like Clive Palmer and Craig Kelly."

Ha ha completely.

BTW. making Covid vaccine compulsory if even legally possible wouldn't just upset anti vaxers, it would cause a huge uproar from the public in general, even a huge percentage of people who are pro vax would be against the idea, obviously not being so much about the vaccine but being more a human rights, human freedoms types issue.

No government in Australia be it LNP or Labor would do it, it's just not realistic.

gragagan's picture
gragagan's picture
gragagan Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 10:50am

Yep agreed scummo is the most incompetent leader we've ever had.

BTW they have made the vaccine compulsory in NSW. When it gets to 70% fully vax and they open everything up only those who are fully vaxed will have "freedom". Full lockdown rules still apply to those who aren't. And your vaccine passport is to be carried on you at all times. The police will be enforcing this, but the funny thing is the police union is taking the gov to court over mandatory vax for police, saying that it's unfair and against their rights.

mcbain's picture
mcbain's picture
mcbain Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 11:20am

What would this forum look like transposed into real life?
I picture a schoolyard full of 8-9 year old boys, but with 50-70 year old heads on them, arguing about what the best Marvel movie was or whether the XBOX is better than PS5 or some other inane shit, and repeating the argument lunch break after lunch break - With Stu or Craig as the long suffering lunch duty teacher. Meanwhile the rest of the schoolkids are out kicking a ball, hanging on the monkey bars, or down the library.
Bizarre.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 11:31am

Speaking of schools .

Authored by Rikki Schlott, op-ed via The Epoch Times,

Initial stay-at-home orders and widespread closures were implemented in a state of panic and uncertainty as COVID-19 quickly swept through the world. Without data, these measures were initially popularly accepted. Two weeks to stop the spread of a novel disease struck most citizens as more than reasonable.

But, as the months have dragged on, the ongoing implementation of lockdowns as a long-term, blunt-force tool has been an utter failure. With more data and information coming to light, many policymakers have failed to reinvestigate and reform their precautionary measures, thus increasingly acting both in conflict with science and in violation of liberties.

This is especially true of school closures. As we accrued more and more studies and demographical data about how COVID-19 impacts children, the findings have largely been a blessing. The risk of COVID-19 to small children is astronomically low, and the risk of transmission between students and their teachers is hugely unlikely.

After months of our kids suffering ill-effects of lockdowns, this should have been a cause for celebration and impetus to cautiously but excitedly reopen our schools. And, yet, closures have continued to drag on in many areas of the country—much to the detriment of students and their families alike.

Lockdowns have robbed children of a formative year of life, imprisoning them in their homes despite their negligible health risk. Basic socialization, formative lessons, and developmental milestones have all been stolen from them.

Many working parents have been forced to double as teachers. Private schools remained open while public schools across the street were shuttered. Socioeconomic divides have been exacerbated. But, for all the logistical consequences our children have faced from lockdown policies, our more consequential failure of them may very well be an ideological one.

Our children look up to us—their parents, their teachers, their communities—to take the lead, to provide guidance, and in the process to instill the skill of rational decision-making. But, in the past year amid pandemic hysteria, the adults around them have set a terrible example.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 12:11pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
sypkan wrote:

Ha ha completely.

BTW. making Covid vaccine compulsory if even legally possible wouldn't just upset anti vaxers, it would cause a huge uproar from the public in general, even a huge percentage of people who are pro vax would be against the idea, obviously not being so much about the vaccine but being more a human rights, human freedoms types issue.

No government in Australia be it LNP or Labor would do it, it's just not realistic.

Wrong. The 90% that have done the right thing wouldn't worry about the lame "freedom" call the anti vax clowns use.
The 90% would say fuck these anti vax turds..we all did the right thing and these selfish pricks want their freedoms without any sacrifice, like the majority did

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 12:55pm

E trip - worth investigating

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 1:17pm
Roadkill wrote:
poo-man wrote:

However, evidence would be good, re more deaths from the vaccine than covid blah blah. I presume you are referencing the deaths that the antivax clowns promoted as from the vaccine..and have been proven to be not from the vaccine.

There’s also been plenty of examples on the contrary mate.
Also, your link sorryantivaxxes or what every was Fkn bullshit. You’re pretty much mocking people’s deaths. I’m all for freedom of speech but that shouldn’t be posted. We certainly don’t need you and ya broke back mate telling us what should and should not go down.
Ffs open up the tunnel vision.
FYI I’m double vax. Only for reasons similar to blowins situation but I certainly respect other people’s human rights and the decisions they make.
You’re ramming it home like it’s black and white. It’s Fkn rainbow, no it’s a farken double rainbow

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 2:04pm
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
poo-man wrote:

Also, your link sorryantivaxxes or what every was Fkn bullshit. You’re pretty much mocking people’s deaths. I’m all for freedom of speech but that shouldn’t be posted. We certainly don’t need you and ya broke back mate telling us what should and should not go down.
FYI I’m double vax. Only for reasons similar to blowins situation but I certainly respect other people’s human rights and the decisions they make.
You’re ramming it home like it’s black and white. It’s Fkn rainbow, no it’s a farken double rainbow

Everypost I make is to save life and keep hospitals open for all others to access medical needs. So, I make no excuses.

Are you condoning false info posted as acceptable? Or just false info that agrees with you and then it's acceptable and gets a pass?

All for freedom of speech..BUT THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSTED...lmao. Do you see what you did there? I'm guessing not?

Sounds like you like freedoms, but only the one's you agree with, same with human rights?

Do you even understand the unnecessary deaths due to others being persuaded by antivaxers that they don't need to vax? 000s of people are dead because of antivax clowns...wake the fuck up...it is black and white.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 2:05pm
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
poo-man wrote:

Everypost I make is to save life and keep hospitals open for all others to access medical needs. So, I make no excuses.

Are you condoning false info posted as acceptable? Or just false info that agrees with you and then it's acceptable and gets a pass?

All for freedom of speech..BUT THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSTED...lmao. Do you see what you did there? I'm guessing not?

Sounds like you like freedoms, but only the one's you agree with, same with human rights?

Do you even understand the unnecessary deaths due to others being persuaded by antivaxers that they don't need to vax? 000s of people are dead because of antivax clowns...wake the fuck...it is black and white.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 2:06pm

Make no mistake. There is false info on both sides. You’re too pig headed to admit it.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 2:27pm

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 2:33pm
sypkan wrote:

You're best post yet, sypkan.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 2:43pm

FFS you anti-vaxxer clowns.
There's already a shit load of legislation in the work place health and safety, and consumer law, areas that would allow businesses to tell non-vaccinated people to fuck off.
Businesses have a duty of care to their staff and customers and there's no obligation to hire or serve fucking morons who put others in danger.
If you want to drive hazardous material in a B Double, a pre-requisite is a heavy vehicle driver's licence so you don't put others at risk. If you want to work in aged care or as cabin crew, get a fucking jab or you're unemployable, Same principle.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 2:44pm
Vic Local wrote:

There's already a shit load of legislation in the work place health and safety, and consumer law, areas that would allow businesses to tell non-vaccinated people to fuck off.
Businesses have a duty of care to their staff and customers and there's no obligation to hire or serve fucking morons who put others in danger.
If you want to drive hazardous material in a B Double, a pre-requisite is a heavy vehicle driver's licence so you don't put others at risk. If you want to work in aged care or as cabin crew, get a fucking jab or you're unemployable, Same principle.

Shouldn’t you and roadkill be on the road by now? Destination up country

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 2:48pm

the 'spectrum' boys

all is 'black and white...'

no context

no nuance

non negotiable

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 3:00pm
Alana_a wrote:
Vic Local wrote:

Shouldn’t you and roadkill be on the road by now? Destination up country

That's 2 references...are you an in the closet homophobe?

It's 2021 bro.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 2:58pm

My dear old octogenarian mum doesn't swear much. She's pretty cool calm and collected, and was an ER / ICU nurse for 45 odd years until her retirement.
She thinks the anti-vaxxers are, and I quote, "a pack of complete fucking arseholes."
Ah bless her.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 3:22pm

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree ei VL. The trauma of that job and having you.. No wonder she's so bitter and twisted bless her.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 3:31pm

Oh aren't you a class act shortenism.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 3:56pm
shortenism wrote:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree ei VL. The trauma of that job and having you.. No wonder she's so bitter and twisted bless her.

I kinda thought family would be off limits here. Surely you are better than that...apparently not.

Do we judge mumma Mrs Shortinism based off your posting in here?

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 5:10pm

Yeah Shorty- it's pretty much an unwritten rule here mate. No family.

(positive posts excepted of course)

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 6:04pm
zenagain wrote:

Not sure that shortenism abides by rules and conventions. Anti-vaxxers pretty much want to do what they want, when they want, and they don't really do that accountably and consequences thing.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 6:15pm
Vic Local wrote:

Not sure that shortenism abides by rules and conventions. Anti-vaxxers pretty much want to do what they want, when they want, and they don't really do that accountably and consequences thing.

That's a bit rich coming from you moron. After repeatedly being reminded about keeping profanity off the homepage, you just carry on like it doesn't apply to you. The self appointed sheriff of SN. Mind you, we've come to expect that behaviour from a complete an utter moron such as yourself.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 6:44pm

Oh Please Fitzroy 21.
I didn't know the language police were on this site. Colourful language is pretty standard on SN, and I for one would never ask anyone to tone is down.
You don't make the rules here. If any of the Swellnet owners asked me to mind the language, I'd drop it back a notch. But they haven't so why don't you grab a big tub of sticky vas and go fuck yourself.
There's a big fucking difference between dropping a few F and C bombs, and saying a person's mum is bitter and twisted. Shows what sort of person shortenism is though.
Sure I may use a bit of sailor talk, but it's not like I'm attacking anyone's family.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 6:52pm

Once again proving to be the moron you are.

Stu, Ben and Craig have repeatedly asked for profanities to be kept off the home page. Read my post dumbass. I never said YOU have repeatedly been asked, but you are a repeat offender for it.

Once again jumping to conclusions without paying attention to detail.

EAD VIC.

Island Bay's picture
Island Bay's picture
Island Bay Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 6:48pm
zenagain wrote:

I agree, Zen. But that also means that VL shouldn't rope in his dear octogenarian mother to talk shit about others.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 7:14pm

Wow Fitzroy. You cry about profanities and then tell me to EAD. Self awareness isn't your strong suit is it.
Island Bay, Mum worked in ERs for decades. I also know nurses currently doing 12 hour shifts day in day out up in Melbourne. They are bloody furious at anti-vaxxers. Did you see the news tonight with the Nurses union leader tearing strips off the construction workers for protesting about losing their tea rooms? Nurses are furious at the privileged construction guys who chuck the toys out of the cot because they can't spread covid in tea rooms anymore.
I have absolutely zero respect for anti-vaxxers / lockdown people. They're a danger to public health and we now have a baby in ICU with covid.
But hey, let's not swear at the fucking anti-vax arseholes. That's just not on.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 7:21pm

I'm gonna say this real slow so that even a moron like you will understand.

Keeping........profanities........off.....the.......home.......page......

Get it, you fucktard. I don't give a flying fuck about profanities. It's about respecting the wishes of the owner and editor of SN, you dumb cunt.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 7:37pm
fitzroy-21 wrote:

I'm gonna say this real slow so that even a moron like you will understand.

Keeping........profanities........off.....the.......home.......page......

Get it, you fucktard. I don't give a flying fuck about profanities. It's about respecting the wishes of the owner and editor of SN, you dumb cunt.

Ha ha it worked too, well played.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 8:01pm

Three fully vaccinated people died in NSW today. It’s well established that the vaccines don’t prevent transmission and don’t prevent infection half the time.

Yet this thread is still acting as though vaccinated people are Earth bound saints incapable of spreading the virus. Very strange.

Maybe the baby in ICU was infected by a vaccinated person? Who can say ? No one. That’s why vaccine passports are a scam and that’s why the concept of restricting the freedoms of unvaccinated people will never stick.

As far as the idea that unvaccinated people should be restricted in what they can do because they haven’t “ made the sacrifice “ of getting a jab….geez, that’s some bizarre and resentful nutty rubbish. It sounds like a cross between the flat out cranks who complain on A Current Affair about people on Centrelink benefits being a drain on the community and religious freaks demanding the unclean be expelled from the church. Except that in this case the church ie society , doesn’t belong to the freaks.

This thread is way too weird for me and I’ll participate in some weird discussions. It’s like debating with cult members.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 7:57pm
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 8:15pm

Covid infected Vaxed Breakthru gets broken by Vax Breakthru breaking thru broken Breakhru Vaxer.
Kinda like a broke break dancer that gets a break by breaking a broken record. (That makes sense!)

India - Trials of repeated covid infected Vaccinated Female Health Worker... Salute!

Aug 2020 (61 y/old) Frontline Health worker Tests [+] contracts Covid Infection
Repeat Test shows [-] Asymptomatic & later recovers.

1st Feb 2021 AZ First Dose
15th March AZ 2nd Dose...( Report states some Three & a half weeks after... )

10-12th April - Health Worker suffers from breakthru Alpha infection

Expert Broken Record Catch Phrase : "This Hybrid immunity gives 22-100x antibody Protection"
Making severe reinfection cases rare...
Cue very next month &...

Report confirms 4 days symptom resolution had passed between next breakthru infection...

Home Isolating Vaxed Health worker was treating a Fully Vaccinated breakthru infected family member.
Despite what crew may think...The Vaxed Health Worker had Alpha & Vaxed family member had Delta.
Fact! There was no other form of infection..apart from these two in the same house - different rooms!
Later the case was linked back to hospital...
Possibly Hospital loaned (suss!) PPE to Health Carer's Iso & her friends Home care?
(suss!) Meaning! This happened during India's Delta wave mid Health Crisis...everything was suss!

3rd May 2021 Delta breakthru infection > Health Worker fighting Severe illness > 7 weeks in hospital
Much medications & suffering...Thankfully the Patient made a full recovery with boosted immunity ??

That was exhausting just to read about our saviour's ordeal...crew wish her well.
Started with Vax Breakthrus, but was eclipsed by fighting spirit of a diehard Senior Health Worker.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2021.737007/full

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 8:15pm

Here we go again.
Dr Blowin (from Youtube medical school) is sharing his scientific wisdom again.
Hey blowin you seriously stupid man. Just because vaccinated people can still get, and pass on covid, doesn't mean the vaccine is not working.
You do realise that vaccinated people are much less likely to get sick or pass on the virus? Please tell me you've realised that.
You're letting the perfect be the enemy of the very good.
Unvaccinated people aren't being restricted because they "haven’t made the sacrifice". Their freedoms are being restricted because they are a danger to other people.
I cannot believe I have to explain this to you again. You really are slow.

Johknee's picture
Johknee's picture
Johknee Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 8:16pm
truebluebasher wrote:

Covid infected Vaxed Breakthru gets broken by Vax Breakthru breaking thru broken Breakhru Vaxer.
Kinda like a broke break dancer that gets a break by breaking a broken record. (That makes sense!)

India - Trials of repeated covid infected Vaccinated Female Health Worker... Salute!

Aug 2020 (61 y/old) Frontline Health worker Tests [+] contracts Covid Infection
Repeat Test shows [-] Asymptomatic & later recovers.

1st Feb 2021 AZ First Dose
15th March AZ 2nd Dose...( Report states some Three & a half weeks after... )

10-12th April - Health Worker suffers from breakthru Alpha infection

Expert Broken Record Catch Phrase : "This Hybrid immunity gives 22-100x antibody Protection"
Making severe reinfection cases rare...
Cue very next month &...

Report confirms 4 days symptom resolution had passed between next breakthru infection...

Home Isolating Vaxed Health worker was treating a Fully Vaccinated breakthru infected family member.
Despite what crew may think...The Health Worker had Alpha & family member had Delta.
Fact! There was no other form of infection..apart from these two in the same house - different rooms!
Later the case was linked back to hospital...
Possibly Hospital loaned (suss!) PPE to Health Carer's Iso & her friends Home care?
(suss!) Meaning! This happened during India's Delta wave mid Health Crisis...everything was suss!

3rd May 2021 Delta breakthru infection > Health Worker fighting Severe illness > 7 weeks in hospital
Much medications & suffering...Thankfully the Patient made a full recovery with boosted immunity ??

That was exhausting just to read about our saviour's ordeal...crew wish her well.
Started with Vax Breakthrus, but was eclipsed by fighting spirit of a diehard Senior Health Worker.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2021.737007/full

n=1 == rare. Publish in Frontiers >$200USD = paid publication.

poo-man's picture
poo-man's picture
poo-man Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 8:32pm
Roadkill wrote:
poo-man wrote:

I'm referencing what the Medsafe website has on it and that's the NZ govt sit where all reports of adverse reactions are available. It's been widely reported in the NZ media that there is one confirmed death due to the vaccine and there are another 15 under investigation. This is a very pro vax media in NZ too. No conspiracy here, just what's being reported

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 8:47pm
Vic Local wrote:

I cannot believe I have to explain this to you again. You really are slow.

VL, I often wonder how you have ever made a career as an “events” guy. The way you interpret and respond to other people’s posts, twist and manipulate their words to suit your agenda, it completely baffles me as to how you would ever understand the clients brief.

Maybe as you gently massage their balls whilst deep throating them, they are trying to fuck some sense into that thick fucking head of yours.

How you haven't been hit over the head with a shovel, I will never know. Maybe you have with your lack of intelligence.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 9:00pm

As always an interesting read in the comments section. https://www.timesofisrael.com/health-ministry-chief-says-coronavirus-spr...

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 10:11pm

Yep VL crossed a line (again). In classic form he’s brought in his dear old mum as a pawn. He lured me in for the take down, which I promptly did. No counter move in sight just garbage. Check...Mate.

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Friday, 17 Sep 2021 at 11:10pm

Vax rates in NSW are getting surprisingly high will be interesting to see where hospitalisation rates go as there will still be a large group of the population un-vaxed under 12s, Shorty and his mates etc.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 18 Sep 2021 at 1:13am

4th Sept NSW Health - Weekly Covid Report
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Documents/covid-survei...
29.6% of cases are Vaccinated (2,697) + from 16th June 4.2% Vaxerz' died (Dose: 1- 3.2% / 2- 9.8%)
27.1% of cases are Not Vaccinated (2,474) + from 16th June 2.8% Unvaxed died
43.3% uncounted is Ultra High + higher Vaxerz shows why Gladys abandoned NSW in hour of need!
NSW Health - constant weekly cases are shedding 10% week off Unvaxed & sluggin' 5% onto Vaxed.
Shows that NSW Vax Ramp was getting outta control! No coming back from this!

Healthcare Infections (Frontline) 77% vaxed + Offsite 63% vaxed
Care infections (Frontline) 100% vaxed + Offsite 86% vaxed
These stats show week after week the majority Health infections are Vaxed
Can't recall the last report of higher unvaxed cases in Health or care.

Note these stats are 2 weeks old...Downtown cases be like a Mass infectious Vax Army by now.
Stats are showing Vaxerz are rising more infectious than peak non Vaxed Delta > ("Extreme Caution!")
tbb will say it again...Wise up & never take Vax for granted...Vax Covid Brew is off the Charts!

Gladys unplugged the Vax Juke Box to cut Vax before reaching infectious Peak Delta. (Like a God)
From this report to now NSW geared down 30% vax (No pfizer for 3 weeks further) Her saviour! Maybe!
Still reckon she could blow over the Limit...they'll massage the stats, already 43.3% under investigation.
She's breaking up! No wonder the Captain abandoned ship.

NSW vaxed are currently the most infectious covid species on Earth = 15x spreaders!
Now these ultra spreaderz reckon they have enough Super Powers to sneeze covid over the Planet.
Please remind the Experts that it's still a crime to knowingly infect yer neighbours with Herd Covid.

From this week on ...Vaxerz are OZ #1 Health Crisis forevermore...no lies! All saw this day coming!
Dwindling unvaxed will now forever pay increasing health bills for Vaxerz to spread more Covid.
Hesitants smelt trouble & avoided the Chaos...their smarts paid off & should be gifted rescue passes!

Health Professionals claim Vaxerz are #1 most needy patients & now they're camped in NSW Hospitals.
Vax cases present higher by percentage in Hospitals > in ICU & vaxerz are more likely to die from covid.

This is only the beginning...once Rollout Tips as it has ...from now on, the reverse rings true!
NSW Health Data confirms that vaxerz are NSW #1 Health & Security Crisis from now until Detox Day.
All seem to forget that 40% of Vax Test reads fail..not off to a safe & secure start there.

Any diabolical plot to reward #1 Vax Covid spreaderz with priority spreading powers must be stopped.
NSW must backpedal their tidal wave of Mass Vaccinated Covid spreaderz which is yet to peak.

PS:
Delta unvaxed peak is plummeting so what's spiking Vaxed cases larger & faster than the Delta Virus!
Pretty sure you can't ask that question tbb!
Relax! Doubt if it's important or anything! [ File under hesitant's mischievous misinformation ]

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 18 Sep 2021 at 4:53am

Official US Federal Drug Administration statistic.

Chance of a healthy 30 year old female dying from Covid is 1 in 250,000

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Saturday, 18 Sep 2021 at 6:15am

1 in 7000 to end up in hospital.

Whats the odds of people really crook for weeks but who don't end up sick enough to end up in hospital?

whats the average hospital stay?

how much time you need off work?

whats the recovery like?

They are the questions pertinent to me.

versus a sore arm for a day.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 18 Sep 2021 at 6:31am

Also pertinent is the accounting of hospitalisations based of the spurious metric that anyone in hospital who has tested positive to Covid counts as a hospitalisation regardless of whether they are affected by Covid or not. Remember this when you see the oft quoted hospitalisation stats including the one above.

From the link Health Australia provided by TBB above:

COVID-19 WEEKLY SURVEILLANCE IN NSW Epidemiological week 35, ending 4 September 2021
www.health.nsw.gov.au/coronavirus
How many people with a COVID-19 diagnosis were in hospital wards?
People with COVID-19 can be hospitalised because of the disease but may also be hospitalised for other reasons not related to their COVID-19 diagnosis. For the purposes of surveillance, reported hospitalisation counts include all people who were admitted to any hospital ward, including emergency departments, around the time of their COVID-19 diagnosis. This does not mean that all the hospitalisations reported are due to a worsening of COVID-19 symptoms. The count does not include people managed in the community (e.g. including Hospital in the Home schemes).

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 18 Sep 2021 at 6:40am

I put that statistic up as counter to misinformation posted by others. Craig previously stated that a person who contracted Covid had a 1 in 200 chance of death. Surely you appreciate that it’s not undue to correct a claim which is out by 125,000% ?

I’m just presenting facts, Freeride.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 18 Sep 2021 at 7:34am
Blowin wrote:

I put that statistic up as counter to misinformation posted by others. Craig previously stated that a person who contracted Covid had a 1 in 200 chance of death. Surely you appreciate that it’s not undue to correct a claim which is out by 125,000% ?

I’m just presenting facts, Freeride.

The biggest spreader of lies and misinformation is now concerned about presenting facts….that is fucking hilarious.