Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 9:12am
indo-dreaming wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Fauci in the news again. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bombshell-fauci-wrote-in-2012-that-ben.... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/05/28/bombshell-fauci-sa...

You've got a funny idea of what a news website is chief.

Who determines what a news site is?

It's providing news articles, it even has "news" in the URL so it's clearly a news site.

Just because a site isn't mainstream or doesn't align with your own views doesn't mean it's not a news site.

Yeah we can debate accuracy of reporting, but we can do the same with any news site, just look at the lab leak theory almost all MSM last year were reporting that this was a conspiracy theory and debunked, even FB so called fact checkers were debunking it, FB even banned stories about it from their platform but have now have had to change this as its now widely accepted theory.

Fast forward less than a year and the same sites like ABC that were calling the idea debunked are now reporting it as a possible likely scenario with even Biden and Fauci saying it's possible and should be locked into further.

Go to the front page of Life Site and then tell me it's a legitimate news outlet.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 9:17am

They've even been banned from your favourite new source info. Youtube!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 9:56am

Just out of curiosity hiccups what news site do you consider reliable ? Serious question.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 10:03am
Supafreak wrote:

Just out of curiosity hiccups what news site do you consider reliable ? Serious question.

Beachgrit

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 10:05am

Ok thanks mate , enjoy your day

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 10:17am
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 10:38am

What's your point here? That one site is totally alarmist and has framed the story in a way that makes it look like her death being linked to a vaccine shot is a foregone conclusion? The same website that is anti-vax, and has been banned from social media for bullshitting about covid? Point made.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 11:18am

I’m not making any point hiccups, coroner will decide, agree one site is alarmist and 800 + deaths cant all be attributed to vaccine , the BBC report also doesn’t fully report all the facts. Many world leading Doctors have had their you tube videos banned for simply reporting actual facts and giving people early treatment protocol. Are you saying these Doctors and their reports are false because you tube has banned them ?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 11:24am

As an example hiccups , when Dr Hill from UK uploaded his meta analysis of ivermectin to you tube it got pulled after a week . Dr Hill and Dr Tess Lawrie are both well known and contracted for various analysis to the WHO

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 12:22pm

I hate to legitimise the guardian... but this guy is usually on the money, on the big picture, as he is here...

(excruciating guardian bias, (wrongful) righteousness, and the usual delusional hubris aside...)

"There was a time when the Covid pandemic seemed to confirm so many of our assumptions. It cast down the people we regarded as villains. It raised up those we thought were heroes. It prospered people who could shift easily to working from home even as it problematized the lives of those Trump voters living in the old economy."

charming... a real friend of the working class...

"Like all plagues, Covid often felt like the hand of God on earth, scourging the people for their sins against higher learning and visibly sorting the righteous from the unmasked wicked. “Respect science,” admonished our yard signs. And lo!, Covid came and forced us to do so, elevating our scientists to the highest seats of social authority, from where they banned assembly, commerce, and all the rest."

geez... I've got nothing...

"We cast blame so innocently in those days. We scolded at will. We knew who was right and we shook our heads to behold those in the wrong playing in their swimming pools and on the beach."

geez... again nothing... rough start...

"But these days the consensus doesn’t consense quite as well as it used to. Now the media is filled with disturbing stories suggesting that Covid might have come — not from “populism” at all, but from a laboratory screw-up in Wuhan, China. You can feel the moral convulsions beginning as the question sets in: What if science itself is in some way culpable for all this?"

'covid ftom populism'...?! ...errr... ok...

"My own complacency on the matter was dynamited by the lab-leak essay that ran in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists earlier this month; a few weeks later everyone from Doctor Fauci to President Biden is acknowledging that the lab-accident hypothesis might have some merit. We don’t know the real answer yet, and we probably will never know, but this is the moment to anticipate what such a finding might ultimately mean. What if this crazy story turns out to be true?"

you mean you never even considered it? ...the lab ...really? ...never ever even once applied your 'journalist' objective thinking skills to the possiblity? ...astounding...

anyway...

"...What if this crazy story turns out to be true?"

The answer is that this is the kind of thing that could obliterate the faith of millions. "

well you're right there ...so so right!

back to the tripe...

"• Lab leaks happen. They aren’t the result of conspiracies: “a lab accident is an accident,” as Nathan Robinson points out; they happen all the time, in this country and in others, and people die from them.

...well, yeh... anyone with half an objective brain knew that...

• There is evidence that the lab in question, which studies bat coronaviruses, may have been conducting what is called “gain of function” research, a dangerous innovation in which diseases are deliberately made more virulent. By the way, right-wingers didn’t dream up “gain of function”: all the cool virologists have been doing it (in this country and in others) even as the squares have been warning against it for years.

...talk about playing it down... "...there is evidence..." ...cold hard indisputable facts are a little stronger than "...there is evidence..." ...did I mention bias?

• There are strong hints that some of the bat-virus research at the Wuhan lab was funded in part by the American national-medical establishment — which is to say, the lab-leak hypothesis doesn’t implicate China alone.

"...strong hints..." ...nicely played...

• There seem to have been astonishing conflicts of interest among the people assigned to get to the bottom of it all, and (as we know from Enron and the housing bubble) conflicts of interest are always what trip up the well-credentialed professionals whom liberals insist we must all heed, honor, and obey.

"seem to have been..." ...seems?!!!!! ...seriously? ...and only now you noticed!!!

• The news media, in its zealous policing of the boundaries of the permissible, insisted that Russiagate was ever so true but that the lab-leak hypothesis was false false false, and woe unto anyone who dared disagree. Reporters gulped down whatever line was most flattering to the experts they were quoting and then insisted that it was 100% right and absolutely incontrovertible — that anything else was only unhinged Trumpist folly, that democracy dies when unbelievers get to speak, and so on.

...trust... a much undervalued commodity... squandered, gambled, gone, kaput... again...

• The social media monopolies actually censored posts about the lab-leak hypothesis. Of course they did! Because we’re at war with misinformation, you know, and people need to be brought back to the true and correct faith — as agreed upon by experts."

...just unfuckingbelievable... that only now, is this even a thing...

so after a woeful, totally biased, framing of the situation - as the guadian does - comes the bit where old mate is correct...

but a little more of the ridiculous first... from the 'responsible media outlets'...

"“Let us pray, now, for science,” intoned a New York Times columnist back at the beginning of the Covid pandemic. The title of his article laid down the foundational faith of Trump-era liberalism: “Coronavirus is What You Get When You Ignore Science.”

Ten months later, at the end of a scary article about the history of “gain of function” research and its possible role in the still ongoing Covid pandemic, Nicholson Baker wrote as follows: “This may be the great scientific meta-experiment of the 21st century. Could a world full of scientists do all kinds of reckless recombinant things with viral diseases for many years and successfully avoid a serious outbreak? The hypothesis was that, yes, it was doable. The risk was worth taking. There would be no pandemic.”

Except there was. If it does indeed turn out that the lab-leak hypothesis is the right explanation for how it began — that the common people of the world have been forced into a real-life lab experiment, at tremendous cost — there is a moral earthquake on the way."

a moral earthquake indeed... which will be just the beginning...

"Because if the hypothesis is right, it will soon start to dawn on people that our mistake was not insufficient reverence for scientists, or inadequate respect for expertise, or not enough censorship on Facebook. It was a failure to think critically about all of the above, to understand that there is no such thing as absolute expertise. Think of all the disasters of recent years: economic neoliberalism, destructive trade policies, the Iraq War, the housing bubble, banks that are “too big to fail,” mortgage-backed securities, the Hillary Clinton campaign of 2016 — all of these disasters brought to you by the total, self-assured unanimity of the highly educated people who are supposed to know what they’re doing, plus the total complacency of the highly educated people who are supposed to be supervising them."

a failure to think critically indeed

...an astounding, totally unbelievable failure... at every single level, outlet, and department of what is the acceptable apparatus... public and private...

so much failure, ...from the 'experts'

'trust the experts'

'trust the science'

yeh nah...

there's more than a moral earthquake coming...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 12:04pm

a more accurate account of events...from the deplatformed and 'dangerous' zh...

(who, ...love em or hate em, tend to deal more in reality... with facts and actual evidenve and stuff... like a rather damning, incontrovertible email chain...)

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fauci-emails-reveal-damage-control-sc...

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/email-shows-researcher-who-funded-wuh...

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 12:07pm

That website has "Tyler Durden" writing for them. "tend to deal more in reality" Hahahahah

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 12:12pm

...and the email chain?

care to comment...

doesn't matter who's writing it, I go on the evidence presented

(very old school I know)

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 12:13pm

Nicely written sypkan, I definitely don’t have a writing skill like yours , in your link I laughed when reading who was employed as a fact checker for Facebook A couple of fact checking the fact checkers articles . https://trialsitenews.com/fact-checking-the-fact-checkers-the-case-of-iv... https://trialsitenews.com/fact-checking-the-fact-checkers/

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 12:31pm

no response?

...just more facto style attempts at deplatforming...

cancelling...

attack the person, attack the source, no engagement in the topic at hand

pathetic

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 12:58pm
sypkan wrote:

no response?

...just more facto style attempts at deplatforming...

cancelling...

attack the person, attack the source, no engagement in the topic at hand

pathetic

I'm at work mate. I'm not trying to deplatform you. I'm not in that position. I just think it's really funny seeing the "news" sites you look at. Believe what you like. I couldn't give a shit.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 1:19pm

you're cancelling tyler durden as a conspiacy nutter

it seems the actual 'conspiracy' is coming from a different tangent...

the emails are legit. ...undeniable... accessed under FOI, ...no 'he said she said' bullshit... no anon. sources...

if you can't bring yourself to read durden, ...yet feel triggered to comment... (which is kinda pathetic in itself...) read the email chains

I look forward to your take after work

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 1:19pm

You don't actually seem to know what "cancelling" is.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 1:21pm

ok

lets not get caught up on that...

back to the emails

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 1:30pm

But hey. They're probably biased right? Who knows in this day and age? Where does it end? Cancel culture! blah blah blah

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 2:08pm

politifact...

hahaha

whoops, Im being you... but...

seems a fair assessment of 'plausible deniability'

I'm sensing a pattern here...

we will see...

but the scandal for me is, the hypothesis was never entertained, never even investigated... publically... it was... well... err... cancelled...

patterns of behaviour...

'conspiracy theory'... russiagate, biden's emails, lab leak, gain of function, etc. etc.

conspiracy, projection, denial, plausable deniability, big tech. censorship... some semblance of the truth... buried...

again...

we will see...

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 2:10pm

But it has been entertained. It has not been "cancelled" (You REALLY don't know what that means)

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 3:08pm

mRNA Vax (2nd Dose) > Heart Enlargement in (3,000-6,000) Young Israeli Men.
mRNA Vax spikes High Antibody immune overreaction inflaming the Heart.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/06/israel-reports-link-between-rare...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 3:57pm

"But it has been entertained. It has not been "cancelled" (You REALLY don't know what that means)"

but it was cancelled, for 16 months, ...by the 'responsible media outlets', ...belittled, delegitimised and torn down, not given air time, ..it was censored by social media... ie. any posts mentioning it removed, ...anyone with the gumption to go there publicly shamed, ...if thats not cancelled... then you're right... i don't know what cancelled means... do you?

seems not...

"....Believe what you like. I couldn't give a shit."

if you don't give a shit... then why are you getting all bent out of shape, defensive and hostile and shit?

the emails mate, it's about the emails, read the emails, stick to the story ....that wasn't allowed to be entertained... for 16 months...

until the 'plausible deniability' was no longer plausible ...for the insiders...

the deniability hasn't been plausible for a long long time, for any one with half a brain and capable of an independent thought...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 3:47pm

and politifact? ...seriously...

the 'fact' checker that had to totally retract their 'pants on fire' lie rating for the lab leak story...

you could at least try a little harder

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 3:54pm

Correct me if I’m wrong which is entirely possible but isn’t politfact reliant on donations ? And aren’t Facebook and the Bill Gates foundation regular donors ? Not that that would influence them at all .

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 4:14pm

UK AstraZeneca - Mid Year Oz Stock Clearance
Quebec / UK - AZ - 2nd Dose 12 weeks > (Now) AZ - 2nd Dose 8 weeks.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/astrazeneca-second-dose-quebec-e....
https://www.thejournal.ie/astrazeneca-interval-twelve-weeks-to-eight-545...

Keep an eye out, as AZ 12 > 8 will get a run in the Melbourne News...for sure!

Also : Australia Melbourne Age Care : "Catch Up Vax" is granted strictly during Lockdowns.
Covid Vax + Flu Vax (Same day "Double Shot!") Is exempted due to Emergency Transit restrictions.

Everywhere else in Oz must continue to wait 2 weeks between Flu < > Covid Vaccinations. Ok!

This exemption also exists in US & where vaccinations have fallen behind during an emergency!
Sure! It seems suss! That's why tbb checked & it does ring true as approved [HALO] double dosing.
https://immunisationhandbook.health.gov.au/resources/publications/catch-...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 4:52pm
Hiccups wrote:

They've even been banned from your favourite new source info. Youtube!

I actually get most of my news from ABC as listen to ABC radio most of the day (mornings at least)

I don't care much for that news site, but getting banned from YouTube these days doesn't mean much.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 6:14pm
Supafreak wrote:

Correct me if I’m wrong which is entirely possible but isn’t politfact reliant on donations ? And aren’t Facebook and the Bill Gates foundation regular donors ? Not that that would influence them at all .

As far as I can tell, and I'm open to being wrong, The Bill Gates Foundation makes no significant donations to politifact. FB are a donor, but seeing as they don't mind hosting torrents of misinformation, I don't see how that's relevant.

As for them retracting, yeah, they did. They blew it, and owned it. More than I can say for plenty of "alternative fact" peddlers out there clinging onto their own B.S. You will have a different opinion on that. That's fine. BUT, if you wanna say I'm only attacking the source, then you won't mind reading the link I provided as to not be a hypocrite. The link is easy to corroborate if you go to the sources yourself.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 6:20pm
sypkan wrote:

if you don't give a shit... then why are you getting all bent out of shape, defensive and hostile and shit?

I'm not bent out of shape, I'm not overly defensive, and I'm not hostile. I try to stay out of these conversations, but that lifesitenews.com is so remarkably stupid, I jumped on in.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 6:41pm

I'm not bent out of shape, I'm not overly defensive, and I'm not hostile. I try to stay out of these conversations, but that lifesitenews.com is so remarkably stupid, I jumped on in. @hiccups , like I said I used that particular link as it was quoting weekend australian as its source and so was the townhall link that was posted underneath. Ive actually never come across either websites before but did have a look at who they were before posting . You may be right about Bill Gates foundation not currently donating to politifact but they were in 2015 2016 when conducting African trials. https://www.politifact.com/who-pays-for-politifact/ Not that it would influence anything.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 6:57pm

Inside WIV Lab..(Spoiler!) It's not Chinese...
WHO / Gates / BionTech-Pfizer / Disney < > Israel all line each other's pockets from WIV.
https://cheaperthanguru.com/portfolio/bill-gates/DIS/transactions
Lockdown buy shares in Gates - Vax > then Illumina Tests > Open Buy Disney > Repeat Next Dose
https://www.nexttv.com/news/pfizer-works-with-disney-ad-sales-to-promote...
All own everything in that Lab...all the gear is 95% USA made - serviced...Maybe > (5% Euro)
There is nothing Chinese about WIV...any can see that with Photos & Vids.
"Illumina Gene Tests, Space Suits to every needle & Test Tube/Vax > owned by Pfizer / Disney / Gates.

eg: Chinese brew Sinopharm under BionTech (Pfizer) Licensed to WHO to Monopolise Covax.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-vaccine-biontech-i...
Pretty sure AZ are beholden to same GSK Camp...all the same Octopus.

If anything leaked from WIV then US / Mates would know first > China Last
Well Almost! France Designed it & German's built it so they would have "Embedded Mini Cams"
Can show Chinese don't own it as the Lab doors / buttons are fucking filthy..(Never Cleaned once!)
https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5eb5ad36e5fb81596429fede/4:3/w_1808,...
Yet Chinese work real neat & work places are clean. (So hardware is not their's to maintain!)
Consider all gear is US made & "must be maintained" the US must run everything with US manuals.
French Designed / German Built / US fit out > (Chinese just tick the "English Typeface Test Boxes")

Timeline shows...Gates bankrolled BionTech HIV Tests in Sept / Oct then Hosts a Pandemic Party.
https://www.go-bio.de/en/bill-gates-invests-in-mainz-1854.html
mRNA HIV fuck up might just happen in this very same time frame...just saying & exampling such...
https://journals.lww.com/aidsonline/fulltext/2019/10010/preclinical_eval...

Anyhow! It's a work in progress...just wanted the crew to keep ahead of Joe's pantomime.
Chinese Scientist couldn't keep a secret in WIV as it's swarming with WHO & US tech Guys.
Can only see Joe as window dressing cushioning his VIP's pet WIV.

Bonus: GI Joe WIV Utility Pack...
Jan 2020 WHO Coronavirus Field Visit Vid > with (Ad Block) Mouse click the scroll bar to Pause Vid.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8236215/Rare-footage-shows-Chin...
tbb's pics...
[1:35] WHO rep at the Security monitors! Looks familiar > Anyone know who he is?
[1:48] See Test Sheets are all [English] [typeface] [Box Ticking] [For USA]
[2:01] Date Stamp [ 2020-01-20 ] Coincides with (Original) WHO / WIV field visit.

20-21 Jan 2020 WHO / WIV Lab tour + Report > (US > Lab Inquiry )
https://www.who.int/china/news/detail/22-01-2020-field-visit-wuhan-china...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 8:14pm

"...Organizations that contributed more than 5 percent of total PolitiFact revenues in the previous calendar year will be listed here:

• Facebook

• TikTok"

facebook... tiktok...

no conflict of interest there... ...cough cough bullshit...

fucking tiktok... what's with that?

...and... '...more than 5 per cent..." ...that could mean anything... 5% ....15% ...55%?

I love how all these 'fact checkers' and media outlets are deliberately evasive about their 'transparency'...

try and find who owns the guardian, etc. ...its almost impossible without going the full sleuth...

that 'monopoly follow the money' video soneone posted weeks ago was excellent at exposing the reality

as I've alluded to before, the whole NGO megacomplex has become an exercise in the most pervasive forms of corruption ...not just the cash!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 3 Jun 2021 at 8:08pm

https://m.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 4 Jun 2021 at 2:49am

There is a real news story war going on about what’s happening in India, I have posted links over the last few pages. There are just as many stories from various msm sources trying to debunk what has been happening in India and why such a rapid decline in cases . It’s not the first time India has rolled out ivermectin and HCQ they did it in the first wave successfully in some states . They also are trying very hard to get a vaccine roll out . This should be about saving lives not endless misinformation stories. https://contextly.com/redirect/channel/from/post/params/Y2hhbm5lbDYwYjkw... https://contextly.com/redirect/channel/from/post/params/Y2hhbm5lbDYwYjkw... https://amp.statesman.com/amp/7415294002

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Friday, 4 Jun 2021 at 6:08am

Ever thought about examining who owns and pays for zerhedge Sypkan? or don't you wanna peak behind the curtain so long as they're saying what you wanna hear?

I like the way you are attacking the source (politifact) rather than engaging in the subject material too.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Friday, 4 Jun 2021 at 9:23am

The wife and I had the AZ jab a few days ago, we both had no side effects which was good because the ball and chain usually gets a sore arm for about a week after the flu jab. Cheers.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 4 Jun 2021 at 9:43am

@old dog , good to read everything is all good , my mother who is 85 finally after canceling twice got the jab on Wednesday and also zero side effects no headache no sore arm nothing, different to what I experienced. Mum canceled twice because she didn’t trust AZ vaccine and news freaked her out . Once I had mine and also my sister she decided to go through with it and now wonders what the fuss was all about. . She’s in early stages of dementia and its depressing and frustrating watching her health decline. Trying to keep up a sense of humour with her forgetfulness.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 4 Jun 2021 at 1:00pm

Vaccinate or not Rollout Guidelines (Exclusive)

Oz wants basic honest Vax Rollout advice but Gold Standard Govt's give anything but!
Oz Vax efficacy guidelines are 100% > 2,500% lower than minimum World Standard
Oz Govt & States Rollout > opposing Vax-Hubs-Efficacy-Priority-Demographics (Now a Lucky Dip!)
Fed Govt/States are ripping Vax Rollout into pieces & will only lead to more distrust.
Unlike other Nations > Oz denies free Vax transit / Vax brew ID / Compo...(Go the Aussie Battler!)

NSW Govt : Register with [ My Gov Crash app ] Refresh yer QR denial & drive home unlicensed.
Or just go to yer GP or perhaps luck a Mass site that won't be sold & redeveloped before yer 2nd dose.
8th April tbb ran a 3 part series on Vax Hubs
https://www.swellnet.com/comment/725547

Rollout Pre Vax (timeline)
3 months - ( Last treatments) > Stem Cell / Leukemia / Immuno therapy
2 weeks - Last Flu / Vaccines / Surgery recovery before Vax
2 weeks -(4/5/6 > 7hr sleep / night) Reset Circadian Rhythm of low immunity (Grey Army / Frontline.
1 week out - Melatonin diet + Full body exercise to get your blood flowing to avoid Vax Clots.
Note: Melatonin Tabs are now over the Counter for Seniors that can't sleep ...seek advice.
4 days - 4hrs > 7hrs sleep night (4hrs sleep/night depletes Vax efficacy 6/11 fold) re: end of Rollout.
3 days- 5/6 hrs sleep / night...building up immunity with melatonin but Vax needs to offset it's peak.
https://www.10news.com/news/coronavirus/in-depth-could-melatonin-help-wi...
2 days - 7 hrs sleep x 2 nights to help maintain Vax efficacy
1 day - 7hrs sleep / night before & after Vax...Top up on Warm Water & Gentle Arm exercise.

Vax Day (Best tips for max efficacy)
Men offset Melatonin & Testosterone (immune suppressants) Vax- (Spring) late morn / early arvo.
https://bare5.com/2015/05/06/guys-and-that-time-of-year/
Women's Estrogen is an immune Stimulant each Ovulation cycle offsetting melatonin > Vax late morn.
Kidz afternoon vax 1:30pm is Doctor's best choice for sleeping it off! (Also offsets melatonin)
https://www.medpagetoday.com/podcasts/trackthevax/91659
(Emergency - Double Shot > Flu / Covid Vax) re: Melbourne (Only)+ (Reactions need yer BYO Epipen)
Oz (WA/NSW/Vic) Frontline Mandatory Hot Spot one off Hot Shot > Start Work (2/3x infectious)
Frontline Hot Shots > re: Lockdowns..."All repeat: It's fine! He only needs one shot to spread Covid!"

Standard is to Isolate / SD / Avoid closed spaces. (Continues until Post 2nd Vax)
Standard is to Rest / Sip Warm Water & lightly exercise limbs to avoid clotting / Avoid sitting.
eg: Do not embark on confined - sitting travel / Jet Lag as this will further weaken immunity.

tbb is not giving out Medical Advice..or side effects Hot lines as States can confuse you better on that!
Can share basic over the Counter measures as given.
(Vax Night) Said to be priority in immunity...Vaxer must get max Sleep > 8hrs to retain Vax efficacy!
Poor sleep on (Vax Night) reduces immunity from 8 weeks to 20 week total fail or like having No Vax.
Experts all agree on this & All drive this point home...it's a real deal breaker...
Pain: Cold compress, Paracetamol or ibuprofen is recommended for the 8hr Sleep efficacy Marathon.
Some of the Surf crew has a good chance of nudging this WR 7-8 hours Sleepout!
https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/03/covid-19...

Post 1st Vax Timeline
2 Days - Rest for a 2nd Day..(Some Oz states hint 2 day's Rest on worker's time off w/e)
3-6 days Light exercise to avoid Clots.
1 week (8 days) Vaxer can now..."Give Blood"
10 days - Athletes can now Compete (Most would usually get vaxed at end of Comp/season)
2 Weeks - Flu -Travel Shots / CT- PET Scans / Breast Milk produces Vax (In Some)
3 Weeks - 2nd Dose Pfizer (Vaxer's 8x Infectious period for VOC's) > Isolate!
..........................................................................................................................................................................
Below : Relates to Post 2nd Vaccination (Note Oz now has 4 variations of 2/3 Vax dosage time.)
1 Month - OZ Pfizer efficacy (approved) Note still 8x infectious to VOC.
1 Month - Sleep Routine or Melatonin course can be relaxed...
1 Month - Donations (General -Skin Grafts)
5 Weeks - World Standard Pfizer efficacy (approved) + IVF can be considered
6 Weeks - Minor Surgery / Breast Milk stops expressing Vax
2 Months - Major Surgery / Mammograms & Cancer Screening (re: Vax Lymph Node Clusters)
Those not familiar ...Vax causes Lymph node swelling > Blood Clots > (Fake Cancer Readings)
Consider AZ Women are most at risk of Breast Cancer must now wait 20 wks for a Mammogram.
https://www.itnonline.com/article/covid-19-vaccine-can-cause-false-posit...
10 weeks - Pfizer 2 dose + 2 weeks + 6 week vax o/s Travellers are good to go ..(But Where?)
3 Months - AZ - 2nd Dose (Note UK now 8 weeks) + Blood Plasma-Monoclonal transfusions
13 weeks - OZ- AZ efficacy
14 weeks - World Standard / UK - AZ efficacy
Pregnant Vaccinations 14 to 36 weeks. (Coincides with highest Melatonin / immunity count)
20 weeks - AZ crew complete last 12 week > 2 week wait > 6 week o/s Dose for Travel.
6 Months - Sleep Efficacy Check for same Vaccine.
Phase 1- Frontline + Elderly 4hrs / night =11x less immunity / 6hrs = 74% > 7hrs = 96% as Vax day.
12 months - Possible Booster Shots

Happy Vaxing Crew

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 4 Jun 2021 at 1:11pm

Is Fauci going to be the fall guy for all this ? Nothing is proven but when you throw enough mud some of it sticks . Is he totally responsible ? I doubt it .

Seems censorship has dropped off too .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 4 Jun 2021 at 1:13pm

018-A510-D-057-F-48-B8-B78-A-98-D66379-CEC8

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 4 Jun 2021 at 4:49pm

"Ever thought about examining who owns and pays for zerhedge Sypkan? or don't you wanna peak behind the curtain so long as they're saying what you wanna hear?"

I hadn't jq, i just assumed its some nutty libertarian investor gone rogue.. that's why i take everything written there with a pinch of salt...

but when they present real sources, and real evidence, ...real emails ...as opposed to the usual nyt wa-po hearsay and anon. sources... well, that's something I can believe... radical idea yeh I know...

whoever funds zh, it can't be as bloody pathetic and compromisung as tiktok! ...what's that all about?

a chinese tech. billionaire funding and influencing western political comment?

seriously, thats some outright questionable shit right there!

"I like the way you are attacking the source (politifact) rather than engaging in the subject material too."

but i did engage in the material, then threw hiccups tactic right back at him, making light of the situation and paying out myself

you're not big on humour are you?

or objectivity...

facts...

evidence...

you got anything to say on the unfolding situation?

the emails?

the lab?

likelyhoods?

fwiw, nothing is sorted yet... nothing is certain... as I said to hiccups, the scandal for me is, that 'the narrative' wasn't permitted to go there... the thought not even entertained... for 16 bloody months!!!

it's just bloody scary for me that our dialogue is so controlled... in our supposed free democracy... nothing more, nothing less...

the rest... we will see...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 4 Jun 2021 at 11:34pm

Vaxerz now represent a majority & they represent more in [+] cases.
Indeed Nursing Homes now feature more vaxed [+] cases than unvaxed.

Non Vaxers now represent a minority & they represent less [+] than 100% of all former[+] cases.
Each day we'll naturally see less unvaxed [+] cases in Nursing Home & more Vaxer [+] cases.

Here's a Breakthru / Breakthru case example which sounds the Alarm for Big Pharma.
eg: US Riverview Retirement Community (15 months without a case or death!)
98% vaxed 36[+] 5 hospital / 5 deaths > 27/28 vaxed residents were[+] + 3/8 Vaxed Staff [+]

Washington : unvaxed -21x higher hospitalization than (Vaxerz 108/1,575 hospitalization & 27 died).
How the hell does that make sense : 2,268 / 1,575 hospitalization.. (bad covid or bad maths) Suss!
Despite the Hospital bed shortage the fact remains that 27/28 vaxerz caught & spread Covid!
Sure it sounds back to front...but this is normal & will present more normal with each Vaxer.
It's perfectly Natural for Vaxerz to skyrocket the Hot 100 [+] cases with all things being equal.

Changi Airport outbreak was also higher % of [+] vaxerz 19 (vs) 9 unvaxed + also Spread faster!
Each case of VOC amongst Breakthru's infects much faster (Israel : VOC 8x faster in Pfizer vaxed)
This is starting to show ...worldwide! VOC's are Breaking thru' Pfizer Vax & firing up outbreaks.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/speed-at-how-changi-airport-covid...

Houston! We have a problem!
Worldwide aged care & Air crews are regurgitating [+] Vaxers by the score...20/30 & more Cases.
CDC : "It's Exceedingly Rare! .0000.0 000 of a fart!" (Shaking nervously & Sweating!)
Media ! "Today's [+] Breakthru is even more exceedingly rare than M/T/W/T & Friday's outbreaks!

So what's going on & What are the real numbers...

(Cough!) A bit tricky as US banned States from Testing or sneezing on VOC Mutant Vaxerz.
So therefore the State Stats are kept low as by censoring & in no way reflect reality at the Coal face!

Where as Sport Teams / Air Crews / Aged Care ...Test both Vaxed/ Unvaxed Weekly & Equally.
That's the Problem...as each Team / Crew / Venue tallies more Vaxed then more Vaxed will test [+]
100% Vaxed Team will record 100% Vax [+] in 100% Vax setting...(World of [+] Vaxerz)

Not to worry as Vax is now presenting as 96% less efficacy than no vax...which is still pretty good!
Fresh Vaxed VOC is 8x more infectious than non Vax...Notice VOC Outbreaks are like lollies now!
Fresh Frontline Vaxerz are responsible for spreading most VOC's not unvaxed Hermits in caves!

Crunchtime: New US Rules: No one shall touch or Test a Vaxer unless Emergency or Hospital.
All VOC 8x spreading Mutant Vaxerz are to be rewarded in every way possible.
No Vaxer Testing > No Vaxer [+] & No Vax Covid / Deaths ever again { Vax Rules Forever...Ok! }
If Vaxers can't be Tested then Vax instantly scores 100% efficacy with Zero (Mystery) deaths.

Mandate Weekly Testing on Unvaxed heathens until they fart out a [+]...There he is! Get him boys!
Once we get that [+] Result > Then Lynch him..to cover up our VOC Mutant breakthru outbreaks.

Yes! This is already happening...If you're the last one unvaxed...you'd better get a Lawyer Son!
Matters not that 99/100 [+] vaxerz spread VOC Covid. State will pin the outbreak on easiest target.
Not to worry... as the unvaxed heathen is likely one of them up to no good minority slave types.

tbb : Oz Vaxed VOC Frontline sparked all Oz Rollout Lockdowns! ( Yet media lynch the unvaxed! )

What does Medical World think of CDC / Govt Breakthru Censorship.
Science wish to Test a larger demographic of Vax Breakthru's...
*Vax effectiveness
* Best timing of booster Shots
* (5%) of Breakthru Tests reveal Vax is letting thru VOC Outbreaks (Shh!...Don't you dare say that!)
* Scientists wish to test the widest & Newest Spectrum of Severity.
* Most importantly needing both ends of data to reveal long term outcome.
* Of concern was Breakthrus still present as infected Long Covid now 39-112 days.
Some States have said they'll push on ...funding their own "Smaller Test Sample sizes"
All feel let down as this is essential Science...

Problems with Breakthru Testing
*Previously all Public Lab 'sequence' Breakthrus (Law says no Public Testing)
*Most Private Labs are geared to Antigen Tests. (Needed more than ever to bust Anti Vaxer'z Arses )
*'Private Labs' long abandoned any High end CT Sequencing (Needed for Breakthrus...Bad Luck!)

Coincidentally seems like a well planned strategy that falls nicely into place amidst all the chaos.
That all worked out perfectly, for corrupt Bully Big Pharma & totally shit for fair minded Science?
Can't do it so it's easier just to censor all scrutiny of Vaccines + wipe out some Vax Graph Spikes
Vax is Almighty / Vax is Everything / Vax saved us...That's all you'll ever need to know!

So there ya go Kids...That's how the Sheriff chased them Evil anti vaxerz & their Covid outta Town.

tbb searched hard for decent breakthru stuff but most is downright lazy & pathetic...very sad!
But! Happy to share this worthy article by "The Atlantic!"
The article goes half way there...but that's 10 x further than others dared to go...Salute!
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/05/tracking-breakthroug...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 5 Jun 2021 at 6:33am

well there it is, all laid out...

17 months late, but an impressive piece of research, ...by a fashion magazine no less...

where the hell have you been nyt etc.?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/the-lab-leak-theory-inside-the-f...

still inconclusive you might say... but geez there's some clowns that need to do some answering to...

a cover up of mammoth proportions

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 5 Jun 2021 at 7:14am

The Atlantic can’t help but flout it’s home spun amazing technicolor shit coat of perverted ideology paraded as fact, even as it attempts to rationalise its own reckless stupidity.

“We didn’t dare look for fear of being blinded by Trump’s toxic racism and xenophobia!”

Nothing they say beyond those words bares being heard.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 5 Jun 2021 at 7:57am

@sypkan , and there is the Lancet yet again influencing what people believe . After publishing a fake paper on HCQ which they later removed with no apology . https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/professional/retracted-lancet-study-a-w.... https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/01/many-scientists-citing-two-scand...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 5 Jun 2021 at 8:21am

My mate bazza

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 5 Jun 2021 at 8:36am

No doubt Ally will debunk this as well , in Queensland Drs face fines of $13,000 and 6 months imprisonment , it’s not the silver bullet treatment but it has its place along with ivermectin if used in the early treatment and correct protocol . https://video.foxnews.com/v/6257007407001/

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 5 Jun 2021 at 9:40am

For anyone interested in HCQ studies. https://hcqmeta.com/ And ivermectin studies https://ivmmeta.com/ both studies are updated as soon as more results become known .