Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Monday, 7 Jun 2021 at 7:33pm

> but the margins are surely what it costs to make the drug once they get back the original investment , is that right ?

No not necessarily, provided I properly understand what you mean by "getting back the original investment".

Annual profit margins are defined as annual profits divided by annual revenues, and annual profit is just annual revenues minus annual expenses.

Getting a bit technical here:

Initial investment outlays might involve purchasing and setting up factories and equipment/machines, etc, in order to manufacture the vaccine. These kinds of initial upfront investment outlays are recorded as assets on the balance sheet and are then depreciated each year over the assets' estimated lifetime (sometimes 10 or 20 years eg), as set out by generally accepted US (US GAAP) and/or international (IFRS) accounting standards. These annual depreciation amounts are expenses on the profit and loss statement (P&L) each year. So the annual profit margins we are talking about above are calculated based on a profit figure after these annual depreciation expenses, and hence these margins are not calculated "after getting back the original investment" (a little bit of the original investment is expensed each year, over the life of the asset). So here, the answer to your question is no.

Alternatively, there are also typically significant initial research and development outlays made to develop and produce a vaccine. Under US accounting standards (US GAAP) these R&D outlays are treated immediately as expenses during the year in which they are occurred. So regarding these outlays under US GAAP, the answer to your question is yes.

But under international accounting standards (IFRS), the treatment of R&D outlays depends on whether they are deemed as "research" (immediately expensed) or "development" (asset and then depreciated/amortised annually) and it can get a bit tricky. So under IFRS the answer to your question is yes and no on R&D outlays...

(See for instance https://advisory.kpmg.us/articles/2017/ifrs-vs-us-gaap-rd-costs.html)

So the answer to your question is yes and no depending on the nature of the initial investment outlays and the accounting standards used...

And it might take them many years or even decades to get back their initial investment outlays.

In general, each country developed their own slightly differing and unique accounting standards. The IFRS standards were developed in order to compare apples with apples across companies in different countries.

When reading financial statements one needs to be very certain about what they're reading in terms of what assumptions and accounting standards are being used.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 7 Jun 2021 at 7:37pm

Thanks for explanation, all a bit above my understanding, end of the day Pfizer and Moderna are going to make a killing. Be interesting to see how much AZ goes to poorer nations and how much Pfizer, Moderna gets donated . It is a world problem , and yes I understand how hard the logistics roll out are for Pfizer vaccine because of temperature requirements . My belief is they are in it to make a buck above all else.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 7 Jun 2021 at 7:41pm

If there wasn’t a dollar they wouldn’t even look at it.

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Monday, 7 Jun 2021 at 7:44pm

Of course. Why is this a problem?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 7 Jun 2021 at 7:58pm

Now WHO will probably tell you this decline is because of masks , social distancing and curfews , the problem I have with these health organisations is they never had a early treatment plan it was go home and isolate and wait until we have a vaccine https://contextly.com/redirect/channel/from/post/params/Y2hhbm5lbDYwYmQy...

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Monday, 7 Jun 2021 at 8:03pm

They may make some money out of it, but nothing special at the current pricing and margins. And some of them are "giving it away" anyway.

I don't think covid and/or the need for a vaccine are illusions fabricated by big pharma companies in order to reap huge profits (which they're currently not doing anyway) at the expense of the gullible masses.

I just don't buy into the conspiracy theory stuff.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 7 Jun 2021 at 8:14pm

What’s the conspiracy theory gsco ?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 7 Jun 2021 at 8:40pm

Quarantined vaxerz breach same hotel again...
Vaxerz have locked down 3 cities / Hospitals / NSW Quarantine / burst NZ Bubble & Olympic Skaterz..
Latest WA Vaxer breach is a "Non Infectious Chronic Vaxer" who sheds Covid Particles over the City.
That's supposed to be a good thing...but no one knows or cares!
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/coronavirus/man-back-in-wa-quarantine-a...
WA Pan Pacific Hot Hotel Quarantining guest passes his 2nd [-] Test...& is almost free...
21st May - Fully vaxed [+] Aussie Mariner from US > Columbia moves in next door.
Original Guest Day 14 > now Tests [+] from Mariner's Fully Vaxed Covid virus "Confirmed match!"

Vaxed Spreader's Day 14 Tests [-] Vaxer hits up 33 City contacts & sleeps in City hotel.
Captain tells him to take a PCR test before boarding vessel & he again tests [+]...back to Quarantine.
WA Heath: "Non infectious Chronic Vaxer was magically shedding Tinkerbell Dust over the City!"
But just in case...Could City please get tested & here's a List of "Exposure Sites".

Sign of things to come as extensive fussy Vaxer Testing requires next level Health System resource.

Costing Oz $billions to rollout our endless army of Vaxer Daleks only to Lock Down more Oz Cities.
Each vaxerz breach is only delaying travel...already Vax doses add 5-14 weeks onto 6 wks o/s shots
Hot vaxerz NSW have blown out State of Emergency until 25th March 2022...meaning No o/s transit.
Vax forever Locks down Oz & now locked down NSW until the end of time! Vax is killing Oz Passports.

Vaxerz now outnumber unvaxed [+] cases by 200% in Age Care / Air Crews / Sports Team Outbreaks
Oz media hide that fact + the fact that Vaxers are the #1 breachers Locking Down Oz. (Headline?)

Note: This is the 2nd Vaxer's breach from this same WA Pan Pacific Hotel...infecting at least 5 others
Normally be "Hot Hotel News"...but for the fact that their Vaxed. (You wouldn't read about it!)
Rollout of never ending Vaxer Lockdowns...Media are too stupid to notice $billion Vaccine breaches.

Rollout City of 100k vaxerz 2-8x more infectious to Covid during 1/2 dose incubation cycle/s.

Govts mandate extra strength Covid Vax Slaves to fumigate Repats in $3,000 airtight crawl spaces.
Drums of War beating the fuck outta humanity **daggydadwarcrimes* *pollskyrockets* *
Oz Health Officials insanely approve 7th day efficacy during 14 day infectious phase...(None care!)
More Vax! More! More! ...One of Us One of Us One of Us!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 7 Jun 2021 at 10:41pm

Biontech (1/2 of Pfizer) made AUD $1.5billion clear profit during last quarter 1st Jan- 31st March.
https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/05/10/2226107/0/en/BioNT...

AZ CEO aud $28m pay pack is the cheapest of more much larger pay packs to come...
https://www.ft.com/content/4e76871f-520c-4ed3-a24a-cb145a66ad11

So yeah! Gotta feel sorry for Big Pharma doing it tuff!

Pandemic Vax Rollout 1st Chapter of Daily vax counts from Day1 -10th Jan was wiped from History.
Keen rollout observers know why & tbb has shared why often enough!

Final Vax chapter is right now being removed from History & again keen Rollout observers know why.
Cruise lines to Science & Medics are furious with Big Pharma's total Control...(Our World Now!)
CDC & Big Pharma know that, he who can manipulate Pandemic data rules the Skies & Seas.
The vax is just a power tool for fingertip control of each nation.
Outbreak or Cure / Olympics (vs) No Olympics / Planes / Boats for you not you! ($ How Much?)

Censoring beginning & end reporting of a Pandemic Vaccine is not helpful & it can prove deadly.
If it can be proven that it's in the World's best interest to be deceived about Vax efficacy then fine.
Science have shared they're too fearful to even approach powers that be to speak up & that's a fact!

Question is! Why are Big Pharma being rewarded for such horrific deceit & censorship of Science.
If as punters say...Vax works & vax is good then restore Vax accountability for Students to share.
Crew know that big Pharma will never allow such open Covid Vaccine accountability.
This ongoing above Govt level censorship only shows they're every bit as evil as ever...pure evil!

Sure! Conspiracy (Cough!)...but in don't change that yours/our past/present/future is being rewritten!
Not in the name of science but in the name of greed / segregation / market domination & World Power.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 8 Jun 2021 at 12:25am
Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 8 Jun 2021 at 7:30am

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 8 Jun 2021 at 10:49pm

ABC Vax Rollout Chart is Blowing out Vaccine Doses by 200% - 300%
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-02/charting-australias-covid-vaccine...

Firstly! Why is it always Peak Daily Vaccine Data that is Corrupted...tbb knows why!
28th May Outbreak the Data is corrupted to deny Vax link to parallel cases as elsewhere.

Perhaps fuelling 200,000 2/3 infectious vaxerz into a city may have triggered a few cases...durr!
Perhaps 1 dosing Quarantine Staff are now 2/3 infectious causing breaches...durr!
Perhaps the ABC see same pattern tbb shared & crosswired their up to now... perfect Daily Vax Stats.

Examples of this deliberate timely Vax Data corruption

Victoria
7 June Doses 37k (vs) Graph shows 18k (Complete garbage & useless & they know it!)
NSW
7 June Doses 7.5k (vs) Graph shows 22k

The whole data set is contaminated mid Peak Rollout & Lockdown...some coincidence that is!
Recall UK censoring their Peak Vax Fountain of Covid...same again here...Exactly the friggin' same!

Yes! tbb knows it's both back2front & arse about all in one! (A double dose Fuck Up!)
tbb had to wake Aunty up...to head on over to Ita's in her nightie with 2 plates of Scones.
Just as well Oz media gave up caring about the truth a long way back, coz this is real sad
Does tbb think after his telegram the 300% corrupted Vax stats will be corrected...nope!
All data was perfect yet as soon as Outbreak starts Aunty Corrupts all the Daily Vax Data. (Noice!)

Not UK / US / Oz give a fuckin shit about Vax efficacy or Vax stats...completely corrupted the whole lot!
There is no reliable Daily Vax counts & all know that none can trace Vax to cases...if data is destroyed.
Dishonest pathetic cowards the lot of them...everything they tell us is proven opposite to the truth.
That's exactly why they keep censoring peak rollout data... this is no accident & timing is devious.
Return our Vax Data Aunty...& apologize to all the Lockdown folk & Students for fucking them over.

When a State is in trouble they need ABC to step up, not fool them, who even dreams up this evil.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 5:10am

A new remedy ? 45-D44655-A41-D-45-E9-8153-4457739-B4098

Island Bay's picture
Island Bay's picture
Island Bay Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 5:23am

Not sure if this has been linked to before (probably yes; I'm often late to the party), but it's worth a listen.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/covid-ivermectin-crime-century-dar...

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 6:45am

Isn't covid as simple a situation as:

- A new, relatively contagious and deadly strain of a standard variant of the common cold originated likely late 2019 in China; exactly where, when and how is still unclear.

- It swept the globe, caused a large disruption to our lives, and has unacceptably high contagion and death rates.

- A number of vaccines, of varying degrees of effectiveness and side-effects, were developed by pharma companies along with their partners, who are the only groups on earth with the technology and capability to develop these vaccines.

- These vaccines followed the same standard processes of development and testing, clinical trials, etc, that all common cold/flu vaccines do.

- For the benefit of humanity, most of the vaccines are being given away to humanity by the pharma companies for not a profit, and the others are being priced at a significant discount to the usual vaccine pricing (Pfizer vaccine is being sold at about 20% of the usual pricing).

- Humanity is now making a huge, common effort to fully vaccinate the entire population in order to defeat the virus, return life to normalcy, and prevent further lives from being lost. It is up to every citizen to now stand up and participate in that effort.

It's a simple as that?

There's nothing else that can be said on the matter, and anything additional to the above is just noise, misinformation and/or propaganda by either anti-vaxxers, people tangled up in the online world of conspiracy theories, and/or people sitting around pulling cones and overanalysing things...?

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 7:04am

Had my first shot. Mild headache next day. All good now.

I would rather my body deal with a tiny fragment of the virus and be prepared than get the real thing with no defenses.

Just another one of the thousands of DNA driven external thingos my body has had to deal with in its lifetime. This one just came in via a needle not via my nose or mouth.

Sprout's picture
Sprout's picture
Sprout Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 8:44am

Spot on gsco.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 9:31am

Getting the jab this week or next week...which ones better pfizer or the other one?

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 9:58am

First and foremost this is NOT an anti-vax post. Just the opposite.

Had my first shot of AZ on Monday. The fun started about 6-7 hours later. Went into what can only be described as a full malaria relapse. Spent yesterday in bed thinking, and at times wishing, I was dying. As you do with a relapse. Haven't had a relapse in more than 15 years, got malaria in the early 90s. Feeling significantly better today, more just like a normal flu.

Point is I stupidly didn't think to mention I'd had malaria before getting the shot. No idea if the Pfizer woulda been any different. But just a heads up if you've had malaria have a chat with your doc before getting a shot. Maybe probably was just me but hey forewarned is forearmed.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 10:05am

jeez thanks for the heads up braudulio.

Island Bay's picture
Island Bay's picture
Island Bay Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 10:32am

Maybe you'd had Covid, Braudulio? Apparently the vaccines affect you very badly if you've already had Covid.

Hope you get better soon!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 10:35am

Humanity was already making a huge admirable effort to defeat the virus & were succeeding.
World Covid was kept at a manageable 185,538 cases per/day with 4,409 deaths / day.

Boris: Lockdowns slay the beast not Vax.

Nations were driving down covid & many were lowering Covid to zero cases for long periods.
Then in just 2 weeks in UK / Israel / India ...etc..the Rollout came to town...
Since Rollouts the vaccines have spiked Covid cases 958,093 cases/day + ramping 20,616 deaths/day
Whole world can see that Rollout 1st -2nd Dose peaks resulted in record 8x peak Covid cases.
Once vaccines were quickly removed from rollouts the Covid cases / Deaths plummeted instantly.

Scientists "Warned" of heightened Covid infectiousness during incubation being 2-8x of unvaxed.
Even Oz State Govts warn that vaxers can still spread Covid even if they don't contract it!
Govt's know Rollouts infect 2-8x more citizens (re: Stats) with "Covid lite" & this will FF herd immunity.

UK / US / Oz have corrupted Vaccine data to censor association of Vax Peak / Breakthru cases/deaths.
This should prevent herd from unravelling the fact that Vax Rollouts ramp covid to FF herd immunity.

Unsure if our world is supposed to pay people for accelerating a Pandemic to reach herd immunity.
Much easier to simply hide the Daily Vax data...No cases now - all sorted...everyone is cured!

Wish it was as simple as that...but clearly the Vax Rollout is accelerating Covid cases & deaths.
Not just some...much much more than natural infection...So that must be brought to Justice.
The Vax ramped Hospital Resource 300% and more...re: Ozwide Health Crisis peaks as Rollout peaks.
Again...Leaders will waste no time sending Big Pharma their Bill. (Settle down! Tax payers will pay!)

Govts now rule over a more vibrant population with less welfare drag...Rich are 50% richer.
In fact you'll read it goes much further...
Only "Covid Risk" are banned in post vax world > Unvaxed 45+ / Coloured / Overweight / Disabled...
WHO /CDC are Not Nazis...just playing their part.
Unvaxed Healthy Bikini Babes & Beach Bullies are permitted into the Vaccine Club...(It's already law)
Check out recent CDC Cruise Mantra...(We decide who enters the Ocean from your beach!)

Welfare State is declared the true disease...they only need the Strong Slaves & incubators.
Big Pharma have already drafted overarching Laws over Sky / Sea & City Ordinance.
31st May WHO demanded World Control. (Yeah! Them! The most deceitful mobsters on the Planet!)

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 10:36am

@braudulio , very interesting , a good friend had the same as your experience, he’s all good now 1 week later but he pretty well said exactly what you described . @ gsco so what’s your take on early treatment ? Is it just stay home and see how bad it gets or do you agree with the cheap repurposed drugs that have been used successfully around the world like mexico , india , South America etc etc or are these treatments just from quaks that don’t really have a clue ?

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 11:06am

@supafreak

I think I get your point, and of course I could have also included an additional dot point in the above like:
- along with vaccinations, with a view to reducing deaths and improving recovery times, various treatments are also being trialed and/or developed for (unvaccinated) people who contract covid

Many of the treatments are supported by medical studies and scientific evidence, and some good links might include:
- https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapeutic-management/
- https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/treatments-for-co...
- https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 12:00pm

@gsco , yep I’m aware of those links and still amazed at Australian government stand that there is not enough evidence to support ivermectin, I’m at work but will post later a letter to the TGA someone sent and the governments response.

Patrick's picture
Patrick's picture
Patrick Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 12:03pm

Hi gsco, a bit off topic but if you don't mind answering:
Have you seen any above market increase in the value of companies that manufacture or sell puberty blockers?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 12:32pm

Here’s a interesting link for you gsco and also a letter to the Australian government and their response. https://trialsitenews.com/62788-2/ Believe it or not, I got a reply from an email I sent to our local (Australian) TGA or Therapeutic Goods Administration which is the equivalent outfit to US’s FDA. I complained to them that their website was wrong in that it stated that “there was no effective treatment currently known to help people with COVID-19”.

Amongst all they responded with was this eye-opening bit: “The TGA would welcome an application to register ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 at any time; however, the TGA cannot compel a company to make such an application”

For the full context see way below:

My complaint was as here:

Report of a perceived breach of the Therapeutic Goods Act or questionable practices relating to therapeutic products

Submitted on Thursday, March 25, 2021 – 10:15pm

Contact details

Reporter’s name: MR PETER F BELL
Reporter’s email: [email protected]
Reporter’s telephone number: 0408623598
Reporter’s mobile phone number: 0408623598
Reporter’s fax number:

Details of problem

Date problem was encountered: Thu, 12/03/2020
Name of product of concern: ivermectin information
AUST R or AUST L number on product label, if known: N/A
Name of company/person supplying the product: TGA
Address of company/person, if known: Their place
Contact details of company/person, if known (telephone, fax website, etc.): You KNOW this
Details of problem – please be as specific as possible:

TGA consistently advertise on their website that there is no medicine that controls COVID-19.
This is wrong.
Ivermectin has proved to be very effective prophylactically, early treatment and excellent at controlling or suppressing cytoplasm storm.

Dear Mr Bell

Thank you for contacting the Australian Government Department of Health.

In order to provide you with an appropriate response I need to provide you some background information as to therapeutic goods regulation in Australia.

Australia has a robust regulatory process for prescription medicines administered by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), part of the Department of Health. For ivermectin to be registered on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) by the TGA to treat COVID-19, a sponsor (usually a pharmaceutical company) is required to submit a comprehensive developmental dossier application for the medicine. This dossier usually consists of clinical studies, non-clinical/toxicology studies, and other information. Once accepted by the TGA, a formal evaluation of the application is undertaken in multiple stages by technical experts.

The process involves obtaining further information and clarification from the sponsor, and may also include seeking advice from an independent committee of external experts prior to finalisation and decision under the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989. Decisions are based on whether the overall benefit of the medicine is considered to outweigh the potential risks of its use. If a decision is made to approve the medicine, it is included on the ARTG and can be lawfully supplied in Australia for the intended use.

The TGA would welcome an application to register ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 at any time; however, the TGA cannot compel a company to make such an application. Priority and provisional evaluation pathways are available depending on the nature of the application and the supporting data.

Ivermectin has not received regulatory approval in Australia or anywhere overseas for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19. More robust evidence is required before it could be considered a safe and effective treatment option.

The National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce, consisting of a large group of independent Australian clinical experts, is continuously updating treatment recommendations based on the best available evidence. They are currently not recommending the use of ivermectin for COVID-19 treatment outside of properly conducted clinical trials with appropriate ethical approval. The living guidelines are available online at: http://www.covid19evidence.net.au.

Yours sincerely

Regulatory Assistance Service
Regulatory Guidance, Assistance and SME Section

Regulatory Engagement, Education and Planning Branch

Phone: 1800 020 653 Fax: 02 6203 1605
Email: [email protected]

Therapeutic Goods Administration
Department of Health
PO Box 100
Woden ACT 2606 Australia

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 12:42pm

@gsco , what I also find interesting is there were only 4 trials for remdesivir before Fauci gave it the green light under EUA ( emergency use agreement ) this isnt cheap at over $3000 USD per treatment and plenty of ongoing trials show it to not be very effective but its made Gilead a pretty penny with over 3 billion in sales last year . Also interesting is India is talking about dropping remdesivir and if you have looked at any of my previous posts you can see what’s working for them .

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 12:47pm

@supafreak

Interesting, so much confusion out there. (It would appear that your name and phone number are in that post?)

@Patrick

Never looked into it but I can cut and paste some wiki page stuff:

The wiki page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty_blocker) in puberty blockers says:

"The most commonly used puberty blockers are gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonists"

The link (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonadotropin-releasing_hormone_agonist) to GnRH says:

"The most well-known and widely used GnRH analogues are leuprorelin (brand name Lupron) and triptorelin (brand name Decapeptyl)"

The link (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuprorelin) to leuprorelin says:

"Leuprorelin is marketed by Bayer AG under the brand name Viadur,[4] by Tolmar under the brand names Eligard and Fensolvi,[2][3] and by TAP Pharmaceuticals (1985–2008), by Varian Darou Pajooh under the brand name Leupromer and Abbott Laboratories (2008–present) under the brand name Lupron. It is available as a slow-release implant or subcutaneous/intramuscular injection. In the UK and Ireland, leuprorelin is marketed by Takeda UK as Prostap SR (one-month injection) and Prostap 3 (three-month injection)."

The link (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triptorelin) to Triptorelin says:

"Triptorelin is marketed under the brand names Decapeptyl (Ipsen) and Diphereline and Gonapeptyl (Ferring Pharmaceuticals). In the United States, it is sold by Watson Pharmaceuticals as Trelstar and by Arbor Pharmaceuticals as Triptodur (an extended-release 6-month depot injection). In Iran, triptorelin is marketed under the brand name Variopeptyl."

You could also try googling things like "puberty blocker manufacturers" or "Leuprorelin manufacturers" or "Triptorelin manufacturers".

I've never looked into any of these companies and it's not precisely in my line of work to do so.

troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 1:03pm

Braudulio i'm very concerned as i've had 2strains of malaria.
I've been thinking bout havin a chat wit me quack?
I expect that they wouldn't have any conclusive info on covid vax and malaria since this is an experimental vax program.
Then he will tell me to get the jab.

Supa,did your friend whom had a similar experience ever have malaria/dengue?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 1:17pm

@troppo , he had malaria , he’s been going to indo regularly since 78 , hasn’t had an attack for 10 years said they were getting less frequent , like I said though he was all good after 1 week, it was the AZ shot and said he will still get second shot .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 1:19pm

@gsco it’s not my letter to TGA , I haven’t sort the guys permission to post it but he posted it on a world wide news forum.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 1:39pm

does this effect people with dengue too? im not sure if ive had malaria but i was very sick in 98 or 99 for about three weeks of my six week trip to sumbawa. one guy said it was malaria but i dont know.
Much later on i got dengue in 2010 in sumbawa too and had aching bones and very bad fever. during ramadan when the local hospital was closed.i got treatment eventually but wasnt right for a while.
Should i get the vaccine? i think im gonna go for pfizer

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 1:56pm

Groundy if you caught Malaria in 1999 and had no treatment you probably would not be alive now .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 1:56pm

@troppo , when you speak to your Dr ask him if your immune system is down a bit after vaccination , what I mean by this is your immune system has a reaction when ever something foreign enters the body, if your immune system is focused on the vaccine is it weakened in other areas ? I posted that I had mild reaction for 2 days then all good for 2 days then came down with viral throat infection which had me off work for a week . When I saw a GP (which wasn’t my usual GP as he was booked out ) I asked him this question about immune system and he said no it wouldn’t weaken it , I said well I haven’t had a flu or viral throat infection for over 20 years , his response was , oh well maybe it does , not good information I know but a second opinion is worth asking .

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 2:19pm

Your right Supa..immune system weakened and a virus/viruses that been sitting in you Dormant for many years decide its attack time .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 3:27pm

Thanks udo , I don’t mind that Dr , l got alot of useful information from him about keto diet and intermittent fasting, lost 25 kg when I blew out doing FIFO

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 3:35pm

@Island Bay cheers mate and no haven't had COVID or at least the multiple tests over the past many months lead me to believe not.

@troppo I'd definitely have a chat with your doc although you're probably right about conclusive info. They may however have some guidance on which vax is preferred. BTW 2 strains, good times

@Supafreak Yeah I'd agree on the immune system being weakened idea. My earlier, many moons ago, relapses of malaria were almost always preceded by being run-down and/or sick with something else. Weirdly it never kicked in when I was almost constantly crook when the groms were little. Human body is one weird system. Also worth noting that the better half, with no history of tropical disease, had the Pfizer and was extremely uncharacteristically sick as following the second dose. Only for a day or so though. Which anecdotally from friends etc. is common.

TBH I wouldn't let any of this stop you from getting vaccinated, as I said in my previous post forewarned is forearmed.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 5:38pm

Thanks again udo , and this is the problem , the original trials were done on a selected group of people , if you had already had covid or pregnant or a large range of issues you were excluded, the roll out is the true trial and that’s why it’s extremely important that all adverse reactions are recorded and seriously investigated. She’ll be right mate doesn’t cut it for everyone , especially the young.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 6:37pm

Got a question for anyone , if a company has a product and its got a 500% mark up on it and they then have a sale and it’s reduced to only 100% mark up , do you consider that sale a bargain and that the company is virtually giving away the product ?

mickseq's picture
mickseq's picture
mickseq Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 7:20pm

big pharma will profit form covid vax, and of course the media will play on that, but unless you know what cap ex was injected into the initial R and D from balance sheet then its pretty much null IMO

Mishad's picture
Mishad's picture
Mishad Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 7:58pm

Early outpatient treatment options that are proven to work are:
Vit C Vit D Zinc, taken regularly and Combination anti-viral medicines started as soon as symptoms occur.
- Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) with azithromycin (AZM) or doxycycline
- Ivermectin with azithromycin (AZM) or doxycycline
See supporting documents here:
https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30534-8/fulltext
https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext

You can download the "A Guide to Home-Based COVID Treatment
Step-By-Step Doctors’ Plan That Could Save Your Life" here at the Asociation of American Physicians and Surgeons:
https://aapsonline.org/

The drugs I mentioned above are becoming harder to get hold of from government and media suppression. Social media censorship is also in on the game. They report that 85-90% of the hospitalizaions and deaths in the US could of been prevented had the Govt informed the nations Drs to allow early outpatient treatment. Instead the official guideline was to tell patients that presented with Covid was to go home, isolate and if symptoms worsen get yourself to hospital. Madness.

Living in South Africa with plenty cases of Covid around in my home town I'll be getting hold of black market Ivermectin/hydroxychloroquine (they made it illegal for Drs to prescribe) and doxycycline once I get back there. Antibodies last in the body for 6-8 months. Hopefully by then the Vaccine safety data (which looks abysmal looking at US VAERS and Aust TGA data) will start to show some certainty over safety, but I have by doubts. A global experiment has been unleashed onto the unsuspecting population and no one knows what the long term data is on medium to long term side effects. Especially when dealing with these new technological mRNA vaccines.

Arriving in OZ recently for a stint of work for the first time in 18 months, the media propaganda and biased 1 sided barrage from the politicans is to get jabbed asap. Massive fear campaign and lockdowns over only a few cases, no ones been admitted to hospital even. This country has gone mad in a short time I've been away. Just the fact there is no room to debate the expediated rollout of the vaccines lest you be labelled an anti vaxxer or conspiracy theorist (i've been called both for simply asking questions) is concerning. It's forced me to put on my scientist cap once again and get stuck into the research on efficacy and safety on these vaccines. And at the end of reviewing countless studies...Theres little doubt the vaccines are effective, but it's the cost on our health in the long term where there is question marks. There are reports (anecdotal) in US of many Covid cases appearing in vaccinated patients. I'm not able to verify them though.

Take care and goodluck all.

"The primary purpose of commercially-funded clinical research is to maximize financial return on investment, not health." - Dr John Abramson, a member of the clinical faculty at Harvard Medical School.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 8:14pm

Well said Mishad , I’ve had a bit of a look myself , what I found interesting was at the very start of the pandemic , researchers looked at how different nations and race were affected by covid. They also looked at different common drugs that were used in various countries. Everyone expected Africa to get smashed by covid but when it didn’t to the extreme like other nations they looked closer again . What they found was ivermectin had been widely used in Africa for various diseases and had been done so for decades, everywhere except South Africa. Ive followed what’s happened in S.A. and posted numerous links about the black market , use of ivermectin for animals sold to humans and the fight by doctors to force the government health agency to changing its stance on ivermectin. It’s an incredible story , one that Australian media has failed to report . Good luck to you too

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 8:44pm

@mishad , this isnt the link where I first read about ivermectin in Africa but it’s similar. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.26.21254377v1

tango's picture
tango's picture
tango Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 10:05pm

While I’m not outright dismissive of any effective therapies for Covid-19, I get frustrated by the looseness of many people’s (well-intentioned) arguments about many aspects of covid-19 treatment. It seems many people don’t really understand the process of medical and/or scientific research and review, and fall for the conspiracy arguments.

This might be a waste of my time, but in reading the material on the last page of this thread and actually checking it, I’m surprised at the information being put forward that is presented as fact but without substantiation, or sails close to the wind of misrepresentation.

GSCO, you say:
“A new, relatively contagious and deadly strain of a standard variant of the common cold…”

However, it seems clear that Covid-19 is a coronavirus whereas the common cold is most often caused by rhinoviruses. Yes, they both manifest as upper respiratory infections, but to call it a variant of the cold would appear to be lazy at best.

You also say:
“These vaccines followed the same standard processes of development and testing, clinical trials, etc, that all common cold/flu vaccines do.”

But there is no vaccine for the common cold. If you have a source for one, please share it. Here’s an article from Dr Google - https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-havent-we-cured-the-commo...

Island Bay, you say:
“Apparently the vaccines affect you very badly if you've already had Covid.”

I can’t find any links to any studies indicating this to be true – the jury appears to be out. If you have a source can you please share it?

TBB, you say:
“Whole world can see that Rollout 1st -2nd Dose peaks resulted in record 8x peak Covid cases.
Once vaccines were quickly removed from rollouts the Covid cases / Deaths plummeted instantly.”

Where is this information on the web?

You also say:
“UK / US / Oz have corrupted Vaccine data to censor association of Vax Peak / Breakthru cases/deaths.”

Really? Can you provide a source for this? It’s a pretty serious assertion.

And you say:
“Wish it was as simple as that...but clearly the Vax Rollout is accelerating Covid cases & deaths.”

Again, a source would help validate this rather exceptional claim.

Supafreak, you say:
“I’m aware of those links and still amazed at Australian government stand that there is not enough evidence to support ivermectin.”
In the FDA corro you cite, the reporter says: “Ivermectin has proved to be very effective prophylactically, early treatment and excellent at controlling or suppressing cytoplasm storm.”

I find that interesting given that one of the links for the NIH above says: “Prophylactic treatment with ivermectin should be considered for patients who are from areas where strongyloidiasis is endemic.”

Now, strongyloidiasis is a roundworm/nematode infection. Can you provide any sources which support that reporter’s assertions?

Mishad says that hydroxychloroquine with azithromycin (AZM) or doxycycline is
“proven to work…” but provides no reference for it.

The supporting document he cites at
https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30534-8/fulltext actually says:
“However, our results should be interpreted with some caution and should not be applied to patients treated outside of hospital settings. Our results also require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19 in hospitalized patients.”

That is to say, our results are a start but haven’t been through the proper research process.

And when I go to the Harvard site suggested earlier by GSCO, they say:
“However, in an article published in December 2020 in JAMA, researchers reported that hydroxychloroquine did not result in any clinical benefits for adults hospitalized with respiratory illness from COVID-19, compared with placebo.”

Given placebo is a false treatment where they were probably injected with saline and told it was hydroxy, the only conclusion I can draw is that Mishad is not correct at all.

And the link provided by Supafreak in the last post at https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.26.21254377v1 clearly states that it is a pre-print that has not been peer-reviewed. For that reason it is not at all accepted science and could be shown to be complete rubbish.

Some rigourous and well-documented interpretation of actual facts on covid-19 would be very welcome. The above all comes across as hearsay and a very subjective retelling of the facts. It’s part of the reason the country is in the middle of the current shitshow with vaccine hesitancy.

It would really help if the armchair experts who read selective material online and on the self-reinforcing algorithm of insta-conspiracy and then freely share their partly-informed views listened firstly to the people who do this stuff professionally and properly.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 10:05pm

I remember not long ago when a group of Melbourne doctors went against the grain and the repercussions, this article points out what’s wrong with the system . https://trialsitenews.com/dr-paul-alexander-on-treating-the-elderly-earl... https://amp.abc.net.au/article/13179248

tango's picture
tango's picture
tango Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 10:14pm

Oh FFS, read the feckon article before you post it, Supafreak. They went against the grain by promoting a treatment that didn't have approval for, which effectively preyed upon the fear of people to get treated. And were in bed with Craig Kelly! Even ScoMo rapped him over the knuckles for his rubbish views.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 10:45pm

26th April : Fed's Vax Rollout Censorship...involves the PM's Vax Shot...
Quote SMH : " For example PM received his 1st dose of Pfizer vax at Sydney clinic on Feb 21. Assuming this dose was carried out by the Feds , he doesn't show up in the NSW Data until April 8."
(Confused?) Let's try that again!
Here's the Dodgy bros' Graph of Censored Fed Data from 21st Feb - 8th April.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/australia-s-daily-covid-19-vaccine-rollo...
Fed Stats now pollute entire Rollout Graph by Piggy backing all recent data.
2020 PM delayed & Dumped 2 lots of 50 Age Care bodies to ramp Vic's Wave!
All in a days work to corrupt Vax / Cases / Deaths...How many you want? Sorted!

Quote SMH : " As you can see, those Com' admin doses seem to appear out of nowhere, but in reality they had been building up since the start of the rollout, it is just that it took until early April for them to appear in the Data."

FFS Please don't say what tbb thinks yer gonna say.....

Quote SMH : "All other States & territories show this sudden uptick in early April because the Health Department made the Vax Data available to the Public."
"But at this stage there isn't daily Data being published....
Crew have to read it for themselves as it just gets more dodgy as ya go.....(Shocka!)

PM / Govt do not give a fucking shit who vaxes & when...Obviously!
The whole Rollout is a corrupted joke & vaxerz are just muck on their Boots.
**daggydadpollskyrockets * *...well durr!

Reckon that's bad enough...FF to SMH recent ridiculous Daily Dose Counts..
It's on the same page...(Check the off the charts Rollout numbers) Like Wot!
These daily stats & ABC stats are 100-300% wrong.
SMH reckons Vic State/Feds have been pumpin' out 40-50k shots/day.
Funny coz Vic 19.5k + Feds-3k ( Record half of that)

Clearly no State or Fed rep has spoken out about this Rollout sham.
Clearly no Vax Official gives a fucking shit about Rollout...just a joke to all of them.

Obviously none give a shit about any Vax Reaction Data or Health of Aussies.
Wot Vax reaction pattern! When! Note they also deprive Vaxerz of Dose # No.
No reliable Daily vax data / No daily Reaction Data / No dose number for vaxer.

People! That is fucking piss poor, less than 3rd world Vax standard. (Well it is!)
"Gold Standard Rollout"- What sorta loser buys that shit..it's piss poor standard!

Endless corruption of Data from Feds / ABC / MSM won't win over hesitant vaxerz.
#1 reason not to vax is to avoid being complicit in largest crime against humanity.
Then if not..simply restore Aussie's Pandemic History you dumbarse criminals.
If they refuse...then fuck off you losers & let Aussies who care show you how!

PS" Amazing to think how many scientists needing daily data say nothing.
Goes to show how corrupt this Vax Rollout is if Aussie Scientists are gagged.
Either that or they're all fucking stupid...none believe that...So Rollout is Corrupt!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021 at 11:10pm

@tango , you missed the point , they were trying to be doctors as others have done around the world , show me your proof that the treatments don’t work . Let me guess you read it in the lancet ? Or you watched Ally on the today show and she debunked it ?