COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 6:05pm
bonza wrote:
AndyM wrote:

All I can suggest is that yes, we stay very wary of the politicians and other professional bullshit artists and instead find a consensus of reputable scientific institutions, which actually isn't that difficult. These reputable people do not include those peddling "wellness" alternatives and are not found on Facebook or standing on a street corner, foaming at the mouth.

I disagree. its actually very difficult in the case of Covid that has been such a fluid beast of real time research with conflicting findings amplified by misleading or misinterpreted media reports.
This is the result of the last 2 years. Inequality has amplified. Poverty has grown. House prices have exploded. Rental availability next to nil. Rental prices exploded. People scrambling for tent sites. Corporate profits have ballooned. Preventable disease treatments ceased or delayed. Mental health outcomes exploded. Children's education and social skills delayed, disrupted. Loved ones separated. Small businesses and jobs ruined. Industries lost. QE exploded. Big corporate hand outs. Supply driven inflation explosion. Fuckin great times if you drew the longer stick.

who wouldn't be foaming at the mouth.

Agree, Covid has been a different beast, a clusterfuck of epic proportions.
But generally, if you want consensus regarding vaccinations, climate change, the negative effects of neoliberalism etc etc , it’s not hard to find it.
People who are going to use Covid as an excuse to totally throw their toys out of the cot are a bit simple and confused regardless.
I’m aware of all those results, it’s some of the worst, most acute profiteering this country’s ever seen, and that’s saying something.
But it’s times like this we need rational discussion as opposed to emotional hysterics.
Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 6:12pm
AndyM wrote:
bonza wrote:
AndyM wrote:

All I can suggest is that yes, we stay very wary of the politicians and other professional bullshit artists and instead find a consensus of reputable scientific institutions, which actually isn't that difficult. These reputable people do not include those peddling "wellness" alternatives and are not found on Facebook or standing on a street corner, foaming at the mouth.

I disagree. its actually very difficult in the case of Covid that has been such a fluid beast of real time research with conflicting findings amplified by misleading or misinterpreted media reports.
This is the result of the last 2 years. Inequality has amplified. Poverty has grown. House prices have exploded. Rental availability next to nil. Rental prices exploded. People scrambling for tent sites. Corporate profits have ballooned. Preventable disease treatments ceased or delayed. Mental health outcomes exploded. Children's education and social skills delayed, disrupted. Loved ones separated. Small businesses and jobs ruined. Industries lost. QE exploded. Big corporate hand outs. Supply driven inflation explosion. Fuckin great times if you drew the longer stick.

who wouldn't be foaming at the mouth.

Agree, Covid has been a different beast, a clusterfuck of epic proportions.
But generally, if you want consensus regarding vaccinations, climate change, the negative effects of neoliberalism etc etc , it’s not hard to find it.
People who are going to use Covid as an excuse to totally throw their toys out of the cot are a bit simple and confused regardless.
I’m aware of all those results, it’s some of the worst, most acute profiteering this country’s ever seen, and that’s saying something.
But it’s times like this we need rational discussion as opposed to emotional hysterics.
Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water.

100%

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 6:26pm

Not suggesting that all Andy.I just think screaming at antivaxxers is misguided and a waste of time. We should be demanding a review and answers from our governments of how it all went wrong. Just as importantly we should implement the recommendations for improvement. A good start in my opinion is to install legislation that public funded big pharma manufacturers should be as forthcoming as possible with their data on research. That has not happened with covid. Not just drip feed over decades. we should also ask if why vaccination is so important to our safe being and the prevention of transmission why has concerted effort been to wealthy countries not the third world from the beginning?. Could it be related to profit?

But I have a long list…

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 7:18pm

Now we seem to be getting somewhere with recent posts.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 12 Aug 2022 at 10:03pm

Can’t disagree with any of that bonza, including the bit about yelling at anti-vaxxers and the like - it’s clear they won’t change their minds when presented with facts or logic.
I feel it’s good for myself to clearly express what I know to be true, you can’t just cede the floor.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:10am

SA just pulled their daily 0/1/2 dosed + Scarecrows + Beached Whales + ? (vs) Boosted Ward Charts.
This is now the 7th SA reconfigured Data censorship during 2022...talk about Mass Paranoia!
5th Jan -SA pulled red Hot Omicron vaxed cases that boiled over...(Pull that shit right now!) Fair enough!
4th March -SA Ditched kids hospital data...seemingly to bulk up Unvaxed to lighten up the Vaxed %.
14th May -Sickly 1st & 2nd dose patients were sent to weigh down healthy recovering Non Vaxed.
22nd July- 70% Peak Booster Patients 10% above Vax rate dumped their Unknowns onto Non vaxed!
26th July - Temporarily cooled down SA Boosters > Unknowns did the trick & then returned as is!
10th Aug-Boosters were again hitting 69.4% (Vax rate 60.75%) SA try & hide the overflow. [ S O S ]
11th Aug SA Hospital Data is censored...until Boosters can settle down to SA Vaxed population rate'.

Here's this month's really sciency SA Expert Data interpretation...(Stolen examination apology of sorts !)
Try not to laugh as this is really serious! Cough! Cough!

"Today's hospitalisation numbers and Vaccination status have been reconciled due to changes underway within hospital reporting systems and have been collated using an alternative reporting method. This will be in place until later this month.
Due to a reconfiguration of the Data, the number of cases has been readjusted!

{ Just wait 'till tbb can prop up their Tombstone } Can now read SA Epitaph here...
https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+...

[Factcheck] This is the 7th Data reconfiguration for 2022 & there is no Hospital Vax Data...It's censored!
Nor will there be, until Boosters can stop boosting the Wards...
(Later this Month! WTF? ) Needs some Expert translation : "In the year 2525 if man is still alive!"
tbb advises to do the dishes ...gonna be waiting a while for a return of padded SA Vax data! Stop Drooling!

Dedicated to the mandated paranoid SA Vax Experts...or maybe that was WA or Vic or Qld Vax Experts.
Zager & Evans ~ In the year 2525 ... (Censored Data Prediction Version)

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 8:44am
AndyM wrote:

Can’t disagree with any of that bonza, including the bit about yelling at anti-vaxxers and the like - it’s clear they won’t change their minds when presented with facts or logic.
I feel it’s good for myself to clearly express what I know to be true, you can’t just cede the floor.

The problem is the “facts” pushed by the elites have mostly proven to be false.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 9:33am

Like the facts that polio vaccines work?
Baby and bathwater Burleigh.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 9:47am
AndyM wrote:

Like the facts that polio vaccines work?
Baby and bathwater Burleigh.

This is a covid thread champ but like a standard bed wetter you’ve introduced polio to try prove something.

Sad and pathetic

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 9:51am
truebluebasher wrote:

SA just pulled their daily 0/1/2 dosed + Scarecrows + Beached Whales + ? (vs) Boosted Ward Charts.
This is now the 7th SA reconfigured Data censorship during 2022...talk about Mass Paranoia!
5th Jan -SA pulled red Hot Omicron vaxed cases that boiled over...(Pull that shit right now!) Fair enough!
4th March -SA Ditched kids hospital data...seemingly to bulk up Unvaxed to lighten up the Vaxed %.
14th May -Sickly 1st & 2nd dose patients were sent to weigh down healthy recovering Non Vaxed.
22nd July- 70% Peak Booster Patients 10% above Vax rate dumped their Unknowns onto Non vaxed!
26th July - Temporarily cooled down SA Boosters > Unknowns did the trick & then returned as is!
10th Aug-Boosters were again hitting 69.4% (Vax rate 60.75%) SA try & hide the overflow. [ S O S ]
11th Aug SA Hospital Data is censored...until Boosters can settle down to SA Vaxed population rate'.

Here's this month's really sciency SA Expert Data interpretation...(Stolen examination apology of sorts !)
Try not to laugh as this is really serious! Cough! Cough!

"Today's hospitalisation numbers and Vaccination status have been reconciled due to changes underway within hospital reporting systems and have been collated using an alternative reporting method. This will be in place until later this month.
Due to a reconfiguration of the Data, the number of cases has been readjusted!

{ Just wait 'till tbb can prop up their Tombstone } Can now read SA Epitaph here...
https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+...

[Factcheck] This is the 7th Data reconfiguration for 2022 & there is no Hospital Vax Data...It's censored!
Nor will there be, until Boosters can stop boosting the Wards...
(Later this Month! WTF? ) Needs some Expert translation : "In the year 2525 if man is still alive!"
tbb advises to do the dishes ...gonna be waiting a while for a return of padded SA Vax data! Stop Drooling!

Dedicated to the mandated paranoid SA Vax Experts...or maybe that was WA or Vic or Qld Vax Experts.
Zager & Evans ~ In the year 2525 ... (Censored Data Prediction Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic

TBB Classic song 2525, when it first came out, everyone poo pooed it but today I’d say it’s a pretty pertinent metaphor for how we have treated the planet and for where we are heading if we don’t change our consumptive ways.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 10:10am
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Like the facts that polio vaccines work?
Baby and bathwater Burleigh.

This is a covid thread champ but like a standard bed wetter you’ve introduced polio to try prove something.

Sad and pathetic

Yeah the proof is absolutely clear.
If you wanted to have an issue with Covid, that’s understandable.
If you want to have an issue with settled science, well the issue is with you.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 11:09am

" The elites lied to us" As far as I'm concerned the govt's of the world acted on the best advice available. Even the worlds leading experts had no way of predicting what might happen when a brand new virus swept across the globe on a virgin unprotected population. It could well have mutated into a mass extinction event like no other so they had no choice but to err on the side of caution to protect the health system and the millions of at risk souls who still had many good years ahead of them. Luckily the virus went the other way and got weaker and weaker as it found ways to outsmart the new vaccines it was encountering. In hindsight some of the measures were over the top and mistakes were made on the run but it was all done with the best intentions by good family type people trying to do their best in an unprecedented situation and not some evil conspiracy by some shadowy illuminate secret elite ruling class out to rob our freedoms and turn us into mind controlled robots as the burleighs of this world would like us to believe.
Time to stop playing the victim and grow a set of balls pal.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 11:45am
old-dog wrote:

" The elites lied to us" As far as I'm concerned the govt's of the world acted on the best advice available. Even the worlds leading experts had no way of predicting what might happen when a brand new virus swept across the globe on a virgin unprotected population. It could well have mutated into a mass extinction event like no other so they had no choice but to err on the side of caution to protect the health system and the millions of at risk souls who still had many good years ahead of them. Luckily the virus went the other way and got weaker and weaker as it found ways to outsmart the new vaccines it was encountering. In hindsight some of the measures were over the top and mistakes were made on the run but it was all done with the best intentions by good family type people trying to do their best in an unprecedented situation and not some evil conspiracy by some shadowy illuminate secret elite ruling class out to rob our freedoms and turn us into mind controlled robots as the burleighs of this world would like us to believe.
Time to stop playing the victim and grow a set of balls pal.

And that’s exactly what they want you to believe. Bed wetters like yourself don’t question the narrative.

There are thousands of doctors around the world that risked their careers for the last two years to speak out against what was happening. Yet people like yourself wrote them off as conspiracy theorists.

I would be looking at these experts for future health issues as they were not going to be silenced by the powers even if it meant loosing their career.

The elites managed to control an entire world population, and to inject them with an experimental vaccine and you bent over and allowed that to happen.

Lies were told daily about the vaccine effectiveness and deaths from the virus. If you had listened to the doctors that put their career on the line instead of writing them off you would know this.

One good thing is it’s opened the eyes of millions & millions of people to not trust big pharma and government. And how much control big pharma has over governments.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:06pm

“ And that’s exactly what they want you to believe. Bed wetters like yourself don’t question the narrative.”

Hahaha!!
As Burleigh shows the unenlightened how brilliant he is and how the world really works!
Sheer genius, the man’s a veritable god :)

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:09pm
AndyM wrote:

“ And that’s exactly what they want you to believe. Bed wetters like yourself don’t question the narrative.”

Hahaha!!
As Burleigh shows the unenlightened how brilliant he is and how the world really works!
Sheer genius, the man’s a veritable god :)

BuT wHaT aBoUt PoLiO AndyM? You simpletons want to use the polio vaccine as a justification to blindly trust every vaccine the government want to jam into your body.

It’s scary shit. Like sheep following sheep. Baaa baaaa

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:41pm

It’s an definite example (and just one of many) that you’re not interested in facts or truth, you just want go foetal and wee down your own leg.
You don’t seem to have the ability to seperate the shit from the clay so you say it’s all too hard and you pack it in.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:47pm
AndyM wrote:

It’s an definite example (and just one of many) that you’re not interested in facts or truth, you just want go foetal and wee down your own leg.
You don’t seem to have the ability to seperate the shit from the clay so you say it’s all too hard and you pack it in.

Speaking of facts and truth. Each time the "science" catches up to the conspiracy theories you go very quiet.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:49pm

Again, you’re desperate to throw out the good along with the small bits of poo.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:53pm
AndyM wrote:

Again, you’re desperate to throw out the good along with the small bits of poo.

Normally when something gets shit on for two years you would throw it out. Or do you like to keep shit stained items because they used to be new?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 12:54pm
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

It’s an definite example (and just one of many) that you’re not interested in facts or truth, you just want go foetal and wee down your own leg.
You don’t seem to have the ability to seperate the shit from the clay so you say it’s all too hard and you pack it in.

Speaking of facts and truth. Each time the "science" catches up to the conspiracy theories you go very quiet.

Speaking of facts and truth. Each time science proved your conspiracy theories and untruths as conspiracy theories and untruths you obfuscated, then went quiet, then got angry and attacked the messenger.

Farking covidiot hypocrite. So funny.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:03pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

It’s an definite example (and just one of many) that you’re not interested in facts or truth, you just want go foetal and wee down your own leg.
You don’t seem to have the ability to seperate the shit from the clay so you say it’s all too hard and you pack it in.

Speaking of facts and truth. Each time the "science" catches up to the conspiracy theories you go very quiet.

Speaking of facts and truth. Each time science proved your conspiracy theories and untruths as conspiracy theories and untruths you obfuscated, then went quiet, then got angry and attacked the messenger.

Farking covidiot hypocrite. So funny.

Which ones?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:07pm
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Again, you’re desperate to throw out the good along with the small bits of poo.

Normally when something gets shit on for two years you would throw it out. Or do you like to keep shit stained items because they used to be new?

But why throw out other stuff?
Sure, hold Governments to account but why include a whole lot of good stuff as well?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:10pm
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Again, you’re desperate to throw out the good along with the small bits of poo.

Normally when something gets shit on for two years you would throw it out. Or do you like to keep shit stained items because they used to be new?

But why throw out other stuff?
Sure, hold Governments to account but why include a whole lot of good stuff as well?

I havent. I said i wouldn't be getting my children vaccinated AGAIN for polio because because NOBODY has polio. They are already vaccinated for polio for the record.

What i will be doing in future is putting every piece of "good stuff" under the microscope to look for shit stains that have been covered up by a dodgy paint job in future.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:20pm

Stop bullshitting.

This is what you said -

“ Nobody in London has Polio. you must have missed that part. They found traces digging around in peoples shit. that is all.

You happy to vaccinate kids for polio when there is none, but not happy for them to eat healthy when their is MANY unhealthy kids in London?”

You didn’t mention your kids at all, it was all about London.
At least have the balls to be truthful.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:30pm
AndyM wrote:

Stop bullshitting.

This is what you said -

“ Nobody in London has Polio. you must have missed that part. They found traces digging around in peoples shit. that is all.

You happy to vaccinate kids for polio when there is none, but not happy for them to eat healthy when their is MANY unhealthy kids in London?”

You didn’t mention your kids at all, it was all about London.
At least have the balls to be truthful.

And? Where is the lie? If I lived in London I wouldn’t get my kids vaccinated AGAIN for polio right now and i do believe that the main focus on healthy humans should be diet and exercise not a fucking needles created in a lab for maximum profit.

I didnt say healthy eating is the cure for polio but it will help with a lot of other preventable diseases which will take LOADS of pressure off the health care system to be able to focus or serious viruses rather than cleaning the ass of a lazy fat fucker with diabetes and heart disease from decades of food abuse. The same foods that are on the jerseys of their favourite sports stars.

No money in healthy people though,

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:45pm

Arse, Burleigh, in Australia it’s arse you slippery gypsy.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 1:54pm

Yes that gets my goat too. Silly but none the less it’s ARSE

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 2:18pm

You two are at cross purposes.

Andy isn’t down with those who oppose the traditional vaccine programs which have prevented millions of human deaths , whilst Burleigh isn’t down with the contrived covid threat and ensuing profiteering.

These conversations are not in conflict

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 2:47pm

You must have missed the bit where Burleigh says he’s anti-vax more broadly.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 3:16pm
AndyM wrote:

You must have missed the bit where Burleigh says he’s anti-vax more broadly.

Lol I didn’t. But I’m now VERY cautious about how to proceed in future.

I have covered tetanus shot earlier this year and I am not up to date and have no plan on being up to date with that. So if that’s what you’re basing it off, then fair enough

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 3:33pm

burleigh is anti vax..except if family tax benefit A is at risk..then he jabs his kids. Typical anti vax hypocrisy… but fuck it…it’s only the kids.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 3:39pm
Roadkill wrote:

burleigh is anti vax..except if family tax benefit A is at risk..then he jabs his kids. Typical anti vax hypocrisy… but fuck it…it’s only the kids.

This has also been covered. I don’t take ANY government handout. However I don’t believe because you choose to not vaccinate your kid you should be financially disadvantaged for doing so.

Fuck you continue to show how stupid you really are roadkill. It’s amazing

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 3:56pm
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

You must have missed the bit where Burleigh says he’s anti-vax more broadly.

Nah I am basing it on the fact that you said the kids in London didn’t need to worry about keeping on top of their vaccinations.
Lol I didn’t. But I’m now VERY cautious about how to proceed in future.

I have covered tetanus shot earlier this year and I am not up to date and have no plan on being up to date with that. So if that’s what you’re basing it off, then fair enough

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 3:59pm
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

burleigh is anti vax..except if family tax benefit A is at risk..then he jabs his kids. Typical anti vax hypocrisy… but fuck it…it’s only the kids.

This has also been covered. I don’t take ANY government handout. However I don’t believe because you choose to not vaccinate your kid you should be financially disadvantaged for doing so.

Fuck you continue to show how stupid you really are roadkill. It’s amazing

Weren't you going to be in Mexico or the Mentawi Islands this week…you know when you mouthed off weeks back about not being able to travel? …oh yeah..it was all talk…again.

Jab your kids…own it, you admitted it.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 4:17pm

Roadkill is the utter dregs of society mate. A true kook who I’d gladly see rolling around on the floor missing a few teeth.
Never forget that Roadkill laughed and claimed I was lying when I said on here that my mum was hospitalised by the vaccine. Then he kept repeating his false accusations I was lying and used these fake accusations of my lies as evidence that I lied habitually. Think on that…I’m freaked out cause my Mum is in hospital and he sees opportunity to paint me as a liar to further his bullshit.

This alone proves he’s a despicable low cunt of a human.

Couple that with Roadkill’s full retard declarations about the unvaccinated being murderers, that the unvaccinated should be denied emergency medical treatment and his joining the chorus-of-dunces emoting that Djokovic and Slater were a threat to the Australian public cause they hadn’t been jabbed, which was basically a 2021 witch burning crazily unfolding in front of the eyes of every half- thinking Australian, and you’ll realise that Roadkill really deserves to be cast adrift at sea in a leaky canoe back in the general direction of the New Zealanders responsible for his existence.

Uggh….imagine that spectacularly unimpressive piece of shit parading his package in his putrid MAMIL get up around the local cafe as you’re trying to enjoy a coffee.

Factor in that he’s another little king try hard business man stepping on the heads of those around him for a few dollars and it’s enough to make your skin crawl.

Plus…he’s never ridden a tube. Too busy trying to get rich quick for the past fifty five years to waste time on anything which won’t obviously signpost his arrival in the upper-middle middle class. Why spend time learning to ride the barrel when you can achieve the same status by being seen in Burleigh traffic in a mid-range European car?

Yuck.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 4:13pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

burleigh is anti vax..except if family tax benefit A is at risk..then he jabs his kids. Typical anti vax hypocrisy… but fuck it…it’s only the kids.

This has also been covered. I don’t take ANY government handout. However I don’t believe because you choose to not vaccinate your kid you should be financially disadvantaged for doing so.

Fuck you continue to show how stupid you really are roadkill. It’s amazing

Weren't you going to be in Mexico or the Mentawi Islands this week…you know when you mouthed off weeks back about not being able to travel? …oh yeah..it was all talk…again.

Jab your kids…own it, you admitted it.

I’ve said today at least twice that my kids are vaccinated. Again you make it too easy to prove how special you really are.

No trips yet, but stay tuned.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 4:15pm
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:

Roadkill is the utter dregs of society mate. A true kook who I’d gladly see rolling around on the floor missing a few teeth.
Never forget that Roadkill laughed and claimed I was lying when I said on here that my mum was hospitalised by the vaccine. Then he kept repeating his false accusations I was lying and used these fake accusations of my lies as evidence that I lied habitually. This alone proves he’s a despicable low cunt of a human.

Couple that with Roadkill’s full retard declarations about the unvaccinated being murderers, that the unvaccinated should be denied emergency medical treatment and his joining the chorus-of-dunces emoting that Djokovic and Slater were a threat to the Australian public cause they hadn’t been jabbed, which was basically a 2021 witch burning crazily unfolding in front of the eyes of every half- thinking Australian, and you’ll realise that Roadkill really deserves to be cast adrift at sea in a leaky canoe back in the general direction of the New Zealanders responsible for his existence.

Uggh….imagine that spectacularly unimpressive piece of shit parading his package in his putrid MAMIL get up around the local cafe as you’re trying to enjoy a coffee.

Factor in that he’s another little king try hard business man stepping on the heads of those around him for a few dollars and it’s enough to make your skin crawl.

Plus…he’s never ridden a tube. Too busy trying to get rich quick for the past fifty five years to waste time on anything which won’t signpost his arrival in the upper-middle middle class.

Yuck.

burleigh’s widdle biatch…is back.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 4:19pm

Burls if you deny you said to leave the kids alone with regards to vaccinations then you’re 100% bullshitting.
You’ve also made it crystal clear that you are anti-science.
Your comments and stance have even been called “ominous”.
You’re one of “them” Burleigh.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 4:28pm
AndyM wrote:

Burls if you deny you said to leave the kids alone with regards to vaccinations then you’re 100% bullshitting.
You’ve also made it crystal clear that you are anti-science.
Your comments and stance have even been called “ominous”.
You’re one of “them” Burleigh.

Yeah I did say leave the kids alone in reply to your comment about vaccinating London kids 1 - 9 years old with polio vaccine no matter there current polio vaccination status when there a ZERO cases of polio in London.

Nothing controversial IMO but you do you champ.

Anti science? Nah I’m anti $cience. You should be too

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 4:24pm

Pretty sure you’re Burleigh’s little bitch, bloke.

He’s owned you for the past 24 months.

You’re just too stupid to realise you’re on a leash.

I chime in every now and again because I know you’re a truly detestable excuse for a person.

You’re the worst possible combination of the weak, the stupid and the cowardly aggressive.

Ever thought about going back to NZ bloke? Need someone to start up a crowd fund so you don’t have to deplete the tiny pile of cash you’ve amassed by betraying the minute skerrick of humanity you ever possessed?

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 4:28pm
AndyM wrote:

Burls if you deny you said to leave the kids alone with regards to vaccinations then you’re 100% bullshitting.
You’ve also made it crystal clear that you are anti-science.
Your comments and stance have even been called “ominous”.
You’re one of “them” Burleigh.

And if you’re in favour of injecting kids with the fake-vaccine for covid then you’re as anti-science as anyone you point the finger at.

Is that what you’re suggesting Andy?

That the choice is between injecting everything that moves with anything the ever-trustworthy pharmaceutical companies suggest and being labelled an anti-science kook?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 4:49pm

You’ve come in late the chat was specifically about polio in London although you seem pretty keen to bring it back to Covid.
I see you are immediately trying to break it down into absolutes which is a shame.

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 5:01pm

“Is that what you’re suggesting Andy?

That the choice is between injecting everything that moves with anything the ever-trustworthy pharmaceutical companies suggest and being labelled an anti-science kook?”

I was asking if you were devolving into absolutes.

Obviously not.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 5:43pm

I am double vaxxed but have no intention of any further vaccinations, I don’t think it’s necessary.
However if I was over the age of say 70 or I had existing comorbidities I would probably get a booster.
At the same time if you wish to deny the efficacy of the polio vaccine as Burls did, then yes you are an anti-science kook.
So plenty of shades of grey in some areas but very little in others.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 5:48pm
AndyM wrote:

I am double vaxxed but have no intention of any further vaccinations, I don’t think it’s necessary.
However if I was over the age of say 70 or I had existing comorbidities I would probably get a booster.
At the same time if you wish to deny the efficacy of the polio vaccine as Burls did, then yes you are an anti-science kook.
So plenty of shades of grey in some areas but very little in others.

You’re starting to sound like roadkill. Please tell me where I denied the efficacy of polio vaccine?

I’ve explained above exactly what I said.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 6:00pm

You said the kids didn’t need vaccinations and to leave them alone.
In light of what is happening in London that statement borders on the criminal you greasy weasel.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 6:07pm
AndyM wrote:

You said the kids didn’t need vaccinations and to leave them alone.
In light of what is happening in London that statement borders on the criminal you greasy weasel.

Lol, criminal? You sure you’re not roadkill?

Show me exactly where I said “kids don’t need vaccinations”

You won’t be able to, because I didn’t.

All I said was leave the kids alone in reply with the current situation as there is NO polio in London detected in ANY human.

You get it yet? The CURRENT situation. NO POLIO in any human.

This is on par with roadkill saying if his mum caught covid from an unvaccinated person and she dies that he will hold them responsible for her death.

You’re a fruitloop AndyM. End of conversation.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 8:18pm

Burleigh.

Burls.

Mate.

Come on over here next to Uncle Andy while he explains this to you, real slow like.

The virus is being found in the environment and for those who may have weakened immune systems or have not yet received or completed their vaccine series, it can pose a risk for developing polio.
Finding the poliovirus in wastewater (polio is transmitted via faecel matter) is important because it continues to indicate the importance of getting vaccinated from an individual, community, and societal level,

So when I say "all children aged one to nine in London should receive a polio vaccination in the coming weeks"

and you say "leave the kids alone" and "you happy to vaccinate kids for polio when there is none"

then clearly you're showing that a) you don't understand what's going on, and
b) you have a pretty callous disregard for at-risk kids.

Uncle Andy knows you're all in a bit of a fluster but, rest assured, kids keeping up to date with their full complement of vaccinations is a real, real good idea.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 13 Aug 2022 at 9:18pm

Without reading it again it did say they had detected a mutation of the expected vaccine version in the waste water or something like that. Suggesting it has been transmitted between humans and is the community and could lead to an outbreak.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 14 Aug 2022 at 1:21am

Boosting the Pandemic

Top 10 (70%+) Boosted Nations Covid infection rate is currently 780 cases / 1m
Next 10 ( 65-70%) Boosted Nations Covid infection rate is currently 390 cases / 1m
Pause...
Top 20 Boosted nations also run highest ongoing Hospital Crisis & Deaths...no surprises there!
........................................................................................................................................................................................
World Average 29% Boosted Covid infection rate is currently 114 cases / 1m
......................................................................................................................................................................
0- 0.2% Lowest Ten Boosted Nation's Covid infection rate is currently 3 cases / 1m
0-.04% Lowest Boosted Nation Covid infection rate is currently less than 1 case /1m

Don't need tbb or yer Gran or a child to spell out the truth...it's all around us...none can escape it!

Notes : Pfizer's exclusive pawns Israel boosted first & hooked the world onto 3/4 Boosters.
Guess What...they immediately stopped vaxing... as 40 dumb arse nations boosted ahead of them.
They don't even like the stuff & spat it back out!
Israel hasn't even jabbed 10% boosters all year long...they're pissing themselves laughing!
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-vaccine-booster-doses-per-capit...
They took the cash ...for their exclusive Pfizer breaky TV Contract ...you've all been had...Suck it up!

No 1,000 experts can turn their hot mess around...they must own it, wear it, deal with it & mop it up!
World Vax peak was over a year ago and it only gave us more Covid & still is to this very day as shown.

Still need convincing...lets zoom in shall we...
#1 infectious Sth Koreans 77% boosted 2,350 cases/1m > Growing Health Crisis & Deaths on the rise
[Factcheck] That = 2,350 x infectious rate per million of least boosted nation...no bullshit!
#2 infectious Japanese 78.9% boosted 1,730 cases/1m > Record Health Crisis verging on record Deaths
#3 infectious Singapore 78.2% boosted 983 cases/1m > Their Record long Health Crisis never ends.
#4 infectious Taiwan 78.4% boosted 895 cases/1m > June Massacre 8 deaths / 1m or twice Oz Deaths

135% Chile 525 cases/1m > 70% Germany 525 cases/1m > 72.3% Italy 491 cases/1m > on & on & on...
500x the unvaxed infectious rate of least boosted...VIP Zombies keep reciting the opposite! How? Why?
Who the fuck gives Boosted VIPs Gold Passes to ramp the Pandemic by 500-2350 x the hesitant rate!
Not one expert has the guts to come clean & mop up their Killing Fields.
Saddest & most cruel inhumane mass killing spree that tbb has ever witnessed...Please make it Stop!

> More Boost > More Covid > More Health Crisis > More Death > More Pay > More Experts > (Repeat) >