2022 Election

blindboy's picture
blindboy started the topic in Saturday, 13 Nov 2021 at 7:46am

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 5:23pm
sypkan wrote:

"What is one thing positive she had ever contributed to the national debate?

one thing...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/senate-vot...

I saw last week on the drum labor have actually come around to this thinking and made some changes

desperation?

populism?

albo desperately trying to prove his rather unconvincing 'im not woke' credentials?

I don't care...

pauline hanson - one

"I dont care..." Good attitude champ. Nice engagement Bozo.
Please explain "woke" champ.. champchampchamp

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 5:29pm
andy-mac wrote:
bonza wrote:

could that video be any more of an arse kissing exercise.
no mention of gas / energy crisis and housing crisis. over plays the 30% protection (also fails to mention lab states responsible for massive land clearing - hello QLD) and completely ignores the recently announced overhaul of "your future, your super" review. fails to outline how labour will recover the 450GL (tip - it requires buybacks) remaining for the MDBA.

Yeah but had me chuckling... :)
Yep and it's Labor's fault for energy, housing, Covid, inflation, deficit, and any other crisis now as they have been in government for nearly a whole 3 months!!! Geez if only LNP were voted back in we would be sweet...

Jeezuz andy-mac... imagine where we would be if the fascists got back in... i shudder to think. After 10 miserable years politique I feel I can finally breathe again!

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 5:47pm
harrycoopr wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
bonza wrote:

could that video be any more of an arse kissing exercise.
no mention of gas / energy crisis and housing crisis. over plays the 30% protection (also fails to mention lab states responsible for massive land clearing - hello QLD) and completely ignores the recently announced overhaul of "your future, your super" review. fails to outline how labour will recover the 450GL (tip - it requires buybacks) remaining for the MDBA.

Yeah but had me chuckling... :)
Yep and it's Labor's fault for energy, housing, Covid, inflation, deficit, and any other crisis now as they have been in government for nearly a whole 3 months!!! Geez if only LNP were voted back in we would be sweet...

Jeezuz andy-mac... imagine where we would be if the fascists got back in... i shudder to think. After 10 miserable years politique I feel I can finally breathe again!

Yeah nice to have the adults in charge again. :)

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 6:32pm
harrycoopr wrote:
sypkan wrote:

one thing...

I saw last week on the drum labor have actually come around to this thinking and made some changes

desperation?

populism?

albo desperately trying to prove his rather unconvincing 'im not woke' credentials?

I don't care...

pauline hanson - one

I don't really care what whimsical reason made labor overturn the decision on language...

it's a good decision, ...whether its all just part of albo's makeover or not...

"Please explain "woke" champ.. "

ask albo... or maybe yourself...

how about the topic? ...champ... care to engage?

what do you think on the actual issues discussed?

shorten's decision...

or you just here to sling shit?

Im good either way...

fuckwit

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 6:51pm
sypkan wrote:
harrycoopr wrote:
sypkan wrote:

one thing...

desperation?

populism?

I don't care...

pauline hanson - one

I don't really care what whimsical reason made labor overturn the decision on language...

shorten's decision...

Im good either way...

fuckwit

Oh sorry you're too angry. But you are funny....
You ask for engagement but end on "fukwit"...that's not very friendly or engaging. You're just a typical know-it-all who blows his fuse everytime someone pulls him up on something. You can do better than that champ!
But please do go on... we are all waIting for your definition of "woke"... like i said, you're funny.

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 6:55pm

He said fascists. Sheesh. You lot are your own worst enemy. Fodder for the tabloids.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 7:10pm
harrycoopr wrote:
icandig wrote:
AndyM wrote:

And so we arrive at the type of binary discussion that is one of the hallmarks of modern life.
If you vote for X you are a racist.
If you agree with X in any way, shape or form you therefore agree with their ugliest positions.

Would be nice to be able to go deeper than that.

How about this one.....if you vote for an idiot (Pauline).....ipso facto........

Lol... birds of a feather?

You havin' a crack Harry? Can't tell. A little ambiguous. Lol Yr funny........

for a fuckwit.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 7:25pm
harrycoopr wrote:
sypkan wrote:
harrycoopr wrote:
sypkan wrote:

one thing...

desperation?

populism?

I don't care...

pauline hanson - one

shorten's decision...

Im good either way...

fuckwit

Oh sorry you're too angry. But you are funny....
You ask for engagement but end on "fukwit"...that's not very friendly or engaging. You're just a typical know-it-all who blows his fuse everytime someone pulls him up on something. You can do better than that champ!
But please do go on... we are all waIting for your definition of "woke"... like i said, you're funny.

well i was trying to be funny...

and just letting you know, that if you just want to throw insults... well Im cool with that too...

"...who blows his fuse everytime..."

not even close dude... you got any exanples? ... to assert your assertion?

because you're way off this time

scroll a couple of posts up mate, read the comments from those trying to have an intelligent conversation about pauline hanson (bonza, andym) and how, regardless of content, some people just cannot seperate the subject from the person...

then explain to me how you are not engaging in such fuckwit-ery....

have a go champ!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 7:18pm

what is 'woke'?

overly trigger(ed) happy morons, who cannot engage in mature discussion without sneering and slandering the poster, person, source...

as I said... maybe ask yourself?

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 7:29pm

I thought roker comment interesting.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 7:38pm
bonza wrote:

Glad you understood it. ,¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 7:42pm

Ha. I didn’t say that.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 7:48pm
bonza wrote:

very interesting

even if I only understand 2/3rds of it...

(a recurring theme with the roker)

oxrox's picture
oxrox's picture
oxrox Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 7:49pm
sypkan wrote:

one thing...

desperation?

populism?

I don't care...

pauline hanson - one

Or just common sense?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 8:13pm

'Or just common sense?'

that seemed to be the general gist of the drum panel

perhaps uncharacteristically so...

waveman's picture
waveman's picture
waveman Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 9:53pm
andy-mac wrote:

A voice to parliament would be a good start....

You don't even know what it is you are advocating for. No-one does.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 10:23pm

Next week's News...Kick Start the Boats
22nd June Home Affairs Clare visits Sri Lanka after Oz intercepted 4 vessels
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/06/23/cyrt-j23.html
Some (23) passengers were indeed taken to Christmas Island then flown home!
https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/australian-border-for...

June : Oz caretakers celebrate restart of Reffo Invitational Honeymoon Cruises to Australia!

Opposition : "Disgusting, Vile, Puny & Pissweak Labor refuses to [ Share our Boats ]"
or Sounded a lot like that!

4 Sri Lankan boats totaling 125 pass/crew were turned back from Oz during Honeymoon Period!
See above...during Early June change of Government...

Aussie Welcome Mat (vs) Sri Lanka Reffo Exodus (Choose this one first!)
India are mopping up the Reffos...many in similar number & vessel size!
Many vessels are sailing daily...to Indian Beaches.
Thru Covid...India has taken in 100k's of reffos.
240k Sri Lanka > 20k Myanmar > 5k Afghanistan > Thousands from Tibet..
Malaysia also takes in Syrian Reffos....& so on...the area is abuzz!
Sub continent takes in half a million Reffos without a brow beaten...

Oz goes into meltdown with 4 or 5 posh skips of 100 Sri Lankan Yuppies...
Sri Lankans affording these sleek VIP cruises to far off modern world are just that.
These are wives & kids of educated political classes at high risk of being tortured / Kidnapped.
We know this is the model operating from Sri Lanka into India...VIPs sending Females / Kidz first.
Mostly in orderly fashion on half decent seaworthy vessels...none are chancing beat up junks!
Females are aware & know their rights to seek asylum...Rich/Poor no matter, all are treated equal.

Don't be surprised if Oz accepts legitimate Women's claims on the down low...under the radar!
Politics involve UK / Canada / India / Oz ...we will see these nations addressing these Reffos.
tbb has done some light searches on this topic but knows there is a missing charter of sorts!
Question : Does our Commonwealth bind us (Oz) to accommodate reffos from fellow states?
Kinda like NATO / EU must defend & secure each other as one...Our Commonwealth likewise!
So if Sri Lanka needs Oz or Commonwealth assist then we gotta lend a hand...sounds about right!

Albo might need to pick up the tab as part of some founding Commonwealth Agreement...

Crew are smart enough to see that Commonwealth is crumbling & Games need a Headline Act!
Sri Lanka can't be cast aside as Dog's Vomit while competing in the Queen's Games!
Also reckon some clever lawyer has sussed this & waved the Flag for Reffo Games to begin!
Recall 2018 Goldie Stolenwealth Games ..kinda similar StolenWealth Theme (Again!)
Word is that the recent Oz Cricket Tour only went ahead to donate ticket sales for Games Teams.
This was the only way Sri Lanka could send teams to UK Games.
https://www.dailysabah.com/sports/sri-lanka-athletes-defy-crisis-to-fulf...

Explains why Sri Lankans are setting sail...& maybe, just maybe, slowly gaining entry?
Reckon these new clever VIPs are reciting a very clever Commonwealth clause!
"I'm a citizen of the Queen's Empire...get me outta here!" or something similar!
Maybe just maybe why Albo is staying Mum...on Queen's account to keep this hushed up!

Just saying that Commonwealth has obligations to secure our fellow members! All say Aye!
Should that include the murky world of People smuggling...(Our Queen rules the Waves!)

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 10:37pm
sypkan wrote:

what is 'woke'?

overly trigger(ed) happy morons, who cannot engage in mature discussion without sneering and slandering the poster, person, source...

You may want to reconsider this definition sypo, you are describing the majority of your own posts.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 29 Jul 2022 at 11:01pm

whatever blackers...

with the exception of one overly obtuse vic idiot... I don't think I've ever been 'triggered' on here once... and even that was pure frustration at the poster living in some alternate reality...

i refer you to what i asked cooper

"not even close dude... you got any exanples? ... to assert your assertion?"

or you just throwing bombs too?

yeh, I might get loose with language and give as good as I get... but I have never ever fired the first shot

and fwiw, most of it is said in jest

I dont take this too seriously... it seems a certain ilk just can't handle the vitriol, assumptions, and judgement they are oh so quick to cast on others...

but carry on... i enjoy it either way...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 5:41am

sypkan…the precious little thin skinned princess…

“ I don’t think I’ve ever been triggered on here “

RightO.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 7:21am
waveman wrote:
andy-mac wrote:

A voice to parliament would be a good start....

You don't even know what it is you are advocating for. No-one does.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/we-keep-hearing-abo...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news.com.au/national/politics/not-a-rac...

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 9:14am
sypkan wrote:

whatever blackers...

with the exception of one overly obtuse vic idiot... I don't think I've ever been 'triggered' on here once... and even that was pure frustration at the poster living in some alternate reality...

i refer you to what i asked cooper

"not even close dude... you got any exanples? ... to assert your assertion?"

or you just throwing bombs too?

yeh, I might get loose with language and give as good as I get... but I have never ever fired the first shot

and fwiw, most of it is said in jest

I dont take this too seriously... it seems a certain ilk just can't handle the vitriol, assumptions, and judgement they are oh so quick to cast on others...

but carry on... i enjoy it either way...

You stop yr cussing sipcan... I don't usually engage with Hanson die-hards but sure, what is actually yr beef? An Indigenous voice? People being rude to Pauline? U being triggered by woke-ness?
Here fishyfishy...

happyppl's picture
happyppl's picture
happyppl Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 10:31am

this new mob in parliament are saying nothing about the rio tinto cave demo job, like who in the govt knew? more to the point who's "brudda" was ok with it?
all local, state and fed beauro's were informed 12mths prior and 3mthys prior to kaboom!!
just a bunch of hypocrits on the gravy train dreaming of careers in the future for their syblings, mates as long as they are compliant with the bullshit.
WOKE ppl will be outraged at this post...eg racist!
racist= someone who prejudges someone on the colour of their skin, country of origin or accent.

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 11:05am
happyppl wrote:

this new mob in parliament are saying nothing about the rio tinto cave demo job, like who in the govt knew? more to the point who's "brudda" was ok with it?
all local, state and fed beauro's were informed 12mths prior and 3mthys prior to kaboom!!
just a bunch of hypocrits on the gravy train dreaming of careers in the future for their syblings, mates as long as they are compliant with the bullshit.
racist= someone who prejudges someone on the colour of their skin, country of origin or accent.

Another happy camper... please explain woke if ya gonna use it. Also, u forgot culture (there are no "races" of people- only tbe human race)... I don't think its racist to judge someone's accent?

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 11:14am

Please, all you people threatened by woke-ness. Do you consider yourself a believer in equality, diversity and a fair go? Do you frown upon intolerance, injustice and ignorance? Then congratulations, your woke...or on yr way to it!
Now, trigger me with your microaggressions while I virtue signal my blessed position on transgenderism...

simsurf's picture
simsurf's picture
simsurf Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 11:45am
harrycoopr wrote:

Please, all you people threatened by woke-ness. Do you consider yourself a believer in equality, diversity and a fair go? Do you frown upon intolerance, injustice and ignorance? Then congratulations, your woke...or on yr way to it!
Now, trigger me with your microaggressions while I virtue signal my blessed position on transgenderism...

Equality of opportunity is great. Equity of outcome, which is what wokeness demands, is retarded. Two completely different concepts.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 12:00pm

There are some pretty major distinctions between striving for equality, diversity and a fair go, and wokeness.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 12:34pm
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 1:00pm
AndyM wrote:

Example A

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/radio/gen-fricker-slams-racist-...

So... what dont u understand?

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 1:05pm
simsurf wrote:
harrycoopr wrote:

Equality of opportunity is great. Equity of outcome, which is what wokeness demands, is retarded. Two completely different concepts.

Examples of equity of outcome?
Do you mean male and female execs getting pay parity (or any workers in same jobs etc)? Do you have any other examples that woke-ness "demands"?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 1:13pm

So considering that black urban American culture pretty much dominates pop culture globally it’s not okay to be influenced by this?
No more “wassup” or “west side my bro”
as a light hearted greeting?

And the old, if you’re white you’re part of the problem?

Really?

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 3:14pm
AndyM wrote:

So considering that black urban American culture pretty much dominates pop culture globally it’s not okay to be influenced by this?
No more “wassup” or “west side my bro”
as a light hearted greeting?

And the old, if you’re white you’re part of the problem?

Really?

Check ya privileges man
Check ya trigger

simsurf's picture
simsurf's picture
simsurf Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 3:17pm
harrycoopr wrote:
simsurf wrote:
harrycoopr wrote:

Examples of equity of outcome?
Do you mean male and female execs getting pay parity (or any workers in same jobs etc)? Do you have any other examples that woke-ness "demands"?

The example you use is equality. The buzzword of the woke is equity. Equity discriminates against people or groups now in order to make up for historical discrimination against other groups or individuals.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 3:19pm

Privilege?
Trigger?
Hahahaha!

I tell you what.
I’ll get outraged and offended about things that matter and I’ll leave the juvenile social media posturing for someone else.

oxrox's picture
oxrox's picture
oxrox Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 4:07pm

So am I supposed to be offended by non Australians talking with an Australian accent as part of a joke? Happens all the time especiallly overseas/. Indo etc. It`s funny and accepted as humour. Or is it ok because I`m a white Australian so everyone can say what they want? Surely there is more important things to be worried about than this shit.

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 5:08pm

Honestly, you guys need a life...esp AndyM and sipcan and a few of the other right wing whiny little bitches.
I dipped in for a bit of a laff ("is he havin a laff?") and it's SO easy winding u up... take the bait everytime. I notice you guys have so much to say and you're oh so right. Is that all yr doing? Just whingeing about wokeness etc... Just wait till Chyna takes over and treats us like we treated the Kooris etc...first the killing, then the concentration camps, then perhaps a few measly rights then our grandkids get a "voice ". Then you'll have something to whinge about ya pack of self-righteous know-it-alls.
When ya can't sleep at night ask yrself what it is you feel threatened by? What it is yr trying to protect? You'll see... you'll see
In the meantime try and get some surfing in...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 5:13pm

https://thenewdaily.com.au/finance/finance-news/2022/07/30/coalition-cor...

The Liberal, National and LNP members need to accept the reality of what they were part of and get on board the reform – or they will remain forever tainted as corrupt and unfit for government.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 5:15pm

oxrox showing he has no idea how racism works, and AndyM thinks people greet each other with "west side my bro”, just in case he didn't sound enough like a clueless boomer.

happyppl's picture
happyppl's picture
happyppl Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 5:21pm
harrycoopr wrote:

Honestly, you guys need a life...esp AndyM and sipcan and a few of the other right wing whiny little bitches.
I dipped in for a bit of a laff ("is he havin a laff?") and it's SO easy winding u up... take the bait everytime. I notice you guys have so much to say and you're oh so right. Is that all yr doing? Just whingeing about wokeness etc... Just wait till Chyna takes over and treats us like we treated the Kooris etc...first the killing, then the concentration camps, then perhaps a few measly rights then our grandkids get a "voice ". Then you'll have something to whinge about ya pack of self-righteous know-it-alls.
When ya can't sleep at night ask yrself what it is you feel threatened by? What it is yr trying to protect? You'll see... you'll see

so you are a troll then?
sypo on previous page (fri 7:18pm) told u what woke is.
the only whinger on ere is u, typical woke response when someone disagrees with them.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 5:42pm
Supafreak wrote:

The Liberal, National and LNP members need to accept the reality of what they were part of and get on board the reform – or they will remain forever tainted as corrupt and unfit for government.

Don't think getting on board is enough. Pork barreling to that extent is corrupt and there should be serious consequences for those involved. Jail time, fines and loss of post politics benefits would be a good start.

harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr's picture
harrycoopr Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 5:47pm
happyppl wrote:
harrycoopr wrote:

so you are a troll then?
sypo on previous page (fri 7:18pm) told u what woke is.
the only whinger on ere is u, typical woke response when someone disagrees with them.

Lol...yr hilarious!

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 5:52pm

A troll and not a very bright one.

Can't tell the difference between a worthwhile cause and moral posturing.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 5:56pm
andy-mac wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Don't think getting on board is enough. Pork barreling to that extent is corrupt and there should be serious consequences for those involved. Jail time, fines and loss of post politics benefits would be a good start.

Labor has promised to have an ICAC up and running by xmas 2022 , I hope they deliver on this promise . I can’t see the pork barreling being top of the list and the commission is going to be very busy. The money spent in the wrong area’s just for votes , rather than going where it was really needed is pathetic. To label yourself as the better economic managers is also pathetic. Australians deserve better .

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 6:43pm
Supafreak wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Labor has promised to have an ICAC up and running by xmas 2022 , I hope they deliver on this promise . I can’t see the pork barreling being top of the list and the commission is going to be very busy. The money spent in the wrong area’s just for votes , rather than going where it was really needed is pathetic. To label yourself as the better economic managers is also pathetic. Australians deserve better .

Yep 100% in agreement... Just hope Labor do the ICAC properly with teeth and retrospective powers...
Reckon could be a few coalition members a little concerned right now. Also could be good retail politics, Angus Taylor won't be able to try and throw mud at Govt if he is in front of a judge each day trying to explain the shitfuckery he has been involved in, as well as a few other of his colleagues... Should be entertaining to say the least. :)

oxrox's picture
oxrox's picture
oxrox Saturday, 30 Jul 2022 at 8:19pm
Hiccups wrote:

oxrox showing he has no idea how racism works, and AndyM thinks people greet each other with "west side my bro”, just in case he didn't sound enough like a clueless boomer.

Apologies for not losing any sleep over people talking in another person`s accent in non derogatory terms Hiccup. I think I will be ok and everyone else will be ok. The world will not end.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 31 Jul 2022 at 7:17am
happyppl wrote:

Yep, totally skimmed over and shut down

bloody disgrace what happened, and a bloody disgrace who was in on it

yet outrage inc. were pretty quiet...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 31 Jul 2022 at 7:58am

harry cooper, you're full of shit

now thats not a put down, its an observation, a bona fide legit one...

you see, you come on here making all sorts of accusations, about people... their politics... their motivations....
and they just are not true... hence, full of shit...

if you were an isolated case, Id ignore you, because such detachment from reality usually demands empathy... but you are not, you are part of a group, a group that is full of shit, so one must delve a little deeper...

you claim I'm -right wing', 'triggered', and 'angry' ... I assume you think when Im writing these posts that Im in some rowan dean, sky news, elevated state of exasperation...

well sorry, your 'trolling' cannot even muster an eye roll... because your stance, miserable assumptions, and MO, are all oh so dated, cliche and boring, I personally cannot believe people like you feel the need to go there... still...

but anyway, you do, you and your 'allies' do too... again again and again...

why? well, one can only assume you feel the some form of passion or cause... good for you... personally I abhor racism, and I call it out when I see it, I hate homophobia too ...and a heap of other stuff... but I just don't see it where you see it... perhaps understandably so - as it all has all becone rather subjective, ...unashamedly so... as the 'advocates' have adopted and embraced a quite extreme version of subjectivity and teachings to influence the theory, if you don't know what Im on about...

google it!

so anyway, I would argue your views on all things, racism, sexism, and a heap of supposed phobias... are somewhat 'radical' on the subjective spectrum of shared realities we all need to find to get along...

but I loathe to say radical... you see, because Im such a 'right wing' triggered angry man... that I have nothing but respect for radicals...

like, the dreadlocked little forest nymph who chains herself to trees. and the irritating but respected vegan activist who breaks into a pig farms to show the horrors of factory farming,

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 31 Jul 2022 at 8:36am

harry cooper, you're full of shit

now thats not a put down, its an observation, a bona fide legit one...

you see, you come on here making all sorts of accusations... about people... their politics... their motivations....
and they just are not true... hence, you -full of shit

if you were an isolated case, Id ignore you, because such detachment from reality usually demands empathy... but you are not, you are part of a group, a group that is full of shit, so one must delve a little deeper...

you claim I'm; 'right wing', 'triggered', and 'angry' ... I assume you must think when Im writing these posts, that Im in some rowan dean, sky news, elevated state of exasperation...

well sorry to disappoint, your 'trolling' cannot even muster an eye roll...

because your stance, miserable assumptions, and MO, are all oh so dated, cliche and boring, I personally cannot believe people like you feel the need to go there...

still...

but anyway, you do, you, and your 'allies' do too... again again and again...

why? well, one can only assume you feel the some form of passion or cause... good for you... personally I abhor racism, and I call it out when I see it, I hate homophobia too ...and a heap of other stuff... but I just don't see it where you see it... perhaps understandably so...

as it all has all becone rather subjective ...unashamedly so... as the 'advocates' have adopted and embraced a quite extreme version of subjectivity and teachings to influence the theories, if you don't know what Im on about...

google it!

so anyway, I would argue your views on all things to do with racism, sexism, and a heap of supposed phobias... are somewhat 'radical', on the subjective spectrum of shared realities we all need to find to get along...

but I loathe to say radical...

you see, because, Im such a 'right wing' 'triggered' 'angry' man... that I have nothing but respect for radicals...

like, the dreadlocked little forest nymph, who chains herself to trees for months. the irritating (but respected) vegan activist, who breaks into a pig farms to show the horrors of factory farming, and the nutty science student types, who refuse to fly anywhere or own a car, due to envoronmental concerns...

doing real tangible things about real tangible problems...

you on the other hand... have embraced the woke twitter mob, who do nothing but sow dischord about some terribly subjective stances on some highly contentious and debateble 'issues'

stances that have been adopted by the corporate world and HR departments across the world

hardly radical

hardly real...

stances where there is often a huge push back from much of the public, ...across the political specttum!!

so, coops, you're a outlier... not s radical!

an outlier who has embraced the 'activist' twitter mob who barely leave the comfort of their loungerooms to fulfill their oh so pressing agenda

an outlier spruiking the corporate world's new found moralism... a 'moralism' that totally debases any real discussions about equality...

so good onya champ! ....each to their own and all that... you fight your good totally subjective good fight....

you really don't bother me at all

so why the issue?

because the world thinks you're a wanker...

a legion of wankers, soiling up cyberspace with petty greviances, sowing dischord, and shutting down real conversations...

which is ok, or might be... if it wasn't doing so much damage to the wider causes of the once 'left' in the process...

so do what you gotta do little warrior...

but Im gonna call a spade a spade, and a wanker a wanker, when I see it

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 31 Jul 2022 at 8:44am

sorry posted somehow before i finished

discard the first one

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 31 Jul 2022 at 9:16am

“ have embraced the woke twitter mob, who do nothing but sow dischord about some terribly subjective stances on some highly contentious and debateble 'issues'”

And in doing so unwittingly support the commercially motivated outrage industry.