Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 9:02am

Thanks Shoredump

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 9:36am

Sickaz, nice serve on stunet. He had that coming for poor form in the lineup...;)

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 9:55am

So did Myanmar's last election use Dominion voting machines..? Current military intervention, 'Biden Condemning Military Coup', Myanmar's previous hire of DC lobbying group with ties to Obama and H Clinton aka Podesta Group... A reasonable person has to wonder whether this in fact is a version of what's unfolding in the US, just this one has made it to the media.. In part anyways.

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 11:38am

shoredump, try telling some truth. I constantly criticize the protection racket dreamer's racist posts, as do plenty of others, including both moderators, who then sit on their hands as he runs amuck. He's been called out heaps, and nothing ever happens. He revels in his racist comments. Here's what a moderator said about one of his infamous works, that he moans about being raised, and then brags about still planning it. I don't make up what he says, he actually says that shit.

'Hmmm..

Let's replace "burqa or niqab" with "biniki", the location from the "Dandenong markets" to "Bondi Beach", and let's switch stereotypes - Australian wife/husband, muslim bloke watching from the side.

Let's then see how this woman interacts with you (and how her husband reacts) after you "accidentally bump into her".

C'mon ID.. really? Why do you need to see how they react following fake body contact? What would it tell you that you wouldn't otherwise get from asking them a question?'

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/politico/307178?page=63'

Copy book racist, misogynism, and stereotyping. Imagine the expert panel that exposed McGuire and Collingwood's guilt, assessment and recommendation about that proudly, forever on display 'shit'.

Then even as he proudly admits, in retaliation, no remorse at all, dreamer has a gutless, hidden, smarmy protected go at my wife. Lies his guts out, makes up shit again. Here he is actually posting about me living in the Philippines, and how I met my wife, after another swillnut, smarmy, gutless shot at my wife.

https://www.swellnet.com/news/surfpolitik/2017/08/17/tropical-plunder

Despite as he admits, recently bullshitting the opposite, after also bullshitting about zen's response.

'Anyway I'm sure she is a lovely lady, my wife has quite a few Philippine friends, always amazing people, always hard workers too.

Sadly though they always have one thing in common sadly they marry old ugly farts twice their age that go shopping for mail order brides because no other women in their right mind would touch them, highly doubt you are the rare exception, you never talk about the Philippines.

Anyway IMHO give us mixed marriage guys a bad name.'

'Only edited my comment my little one line snipe at the end because Zen begged me (twice) and i have a lot of respect for Zen'

'You got the twice bit right Indo, dunno about begged though- politely suggested I would say.

Anyway mate, it was poor form regardless. Families are off limits unless it's something positive or constructive.'

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/507432?page=2

Hahaha yeh, right, not for the protected boyz. Meanwhile, true to form racism, he simultaneously, ignorantly, insults and stereotypes all Filipino women who marry non Filipino's.

We mix in different circles dump, you are defending and supporting gutless, hidden kicks at people's wives, and racist stereotyping against women, I have zero tolerance for that shit. No time at all for you. Come and do it to my face, if you want to go down that road.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 11:42am

#ThereIsAlwaysAComment

And they're ALWAYS just a DuckDuckGo or a bing or a google (for now) away (for those of us that HAVEN'T got a 'goldfish memory')...

A fact some of you clowns just never seem to get. Heads have never been pulled in. In fact some gronks even applaud it!

Example:

"I respect him though, from what I know about him. Good on you blowin, speak your mind."

Now here come quotes...from Carcheron Dundee! You know, the bloke on the contributor team now,

AKA Blowin.

[this directed at MB]
"You just broke down after a couple of light payouts on the internet. The resilience of wet cardboard."

['light payouts in question' directed at MBs wife]
"[MB] has a point.
The overrun of Lombok by developers is little different from England colonising Australia . The first worlds main weapon of coercion - that being economic power - is the real enabler behind its ability to colonise and enslave a 3rd world nation into an unhappy marriage of two cultures.

On a smaller and more personal scale , the same syndrome is expressed through sexual tourism.

Sex tourism is a crime against humanity and the asymmetric power balance between exploitive westerners and poverty stricken embers of 3rd world nations needs to be acknowledged .

Just like the colonisation of cash and weapons poor countries by rich , well armed. nations , the act of shopping for a bride in 3rd world countries is an abhorrent reflection on some people's inability to limit the extent of the power that merely being a member of a rich country extends to them."

https://www.swellnet.com/news/surfpolitik/2017/08/17/tropical-plunder

[Much later on, and in a different thread, there's more]
"Intermediate expert fisherman opens overcoat in front of Asian prostitute to reveal poorly typed resume including reference from Geraldton’s third best gymnasium..."

"That’s the thing about bullies and gymtards - neither stand up to any kind of real resistance. It’s all piss and wind until they hit a slight bump in the road and the wheels fall straight off like a mail order bride’s undies at the sight of a dollar."

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/209711?page=11

Actually, this last lowball, no-character slurry, did elicit a response. No, not from Stu, of course. And I'm not talking about the immediate Blowie fan-letter gushing from Info Dreemin' either.

This (that surprisingly perhaps didn't get disappeared):

"Wow. Just read Blowie's pissy insinuating comments regarding MBs partner.

You really are a fucking scumbag, aren't you Blowie?

Weak."

Hey, maybe all this might get disappeared too, hey team?

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 11:40am

"Sickaz, nice serve on stunet. He had that coming for poor form in the lineup...;)"

Actually as far as psychology goes its says little about Stu but lots about Sickaz bit like the Apple add with the woman shouting out her credit card number.

Ignorance is bliss I guess

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 11:46am

The claws are out today! Reowww

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 11:46am

Haha, what will get disappeared? Where? Nothing to see... again...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 11:53am

So true !

"[MB] has a point.
The overrun of Lombok by developers is little different from England colonising Australia . The first worlds main weapon of coercion - that being economic power - is the real enabler behind its ability to colonise and enslave a 3rd world nation into an unhappy marriage of two cultures.

On a smaller and more personal scale , the same syndrome is expressed through sexual tourism.

Sex tourism is a crime against humanity and the asymmetric power balance between exploitive westerners and poverty stricken embers of 3rd world nations needs to be acknowledged .

Just like the colonisation of cash and weapons poor countries by rich , well armed. nations , the act of shopping for a bride in 3rd world countries is an abhorrent reflection on some people's inability to limit the extent of the power that merely being a member of a rich country extends to them“

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 11:56am

Its WW3 goofy and its happening in the energy realm.. You can't see it (unless you pick up the tone in this forum) but you can feel it..

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 12:28pm

Interesting topic the proclivity for elderly Western men purchasing brides from 3rd world countries. As a FIFO worker I saw it many , many times. Strangely enough it was usually the most misogynistic men who got the young foreign brides after claiming that Australian women were all money hungry bitches !

There’s a world full of loving relationships between partners from differing cultures but these unions are unfortunately sullied by those degenerate Western men who use the financial power of contrasting standards of living to lever a woman- usually far their junior- into a partnership.

It’s a sad state of affairs and one which we should all be willing to chastise . Love is the most beautiful thing going and I wish it for everyone but to see the financial desperation of a person from the third world being exploited so that a Westen person has a live in cook / sex slave / house cleaner makes me sad . I realise that the person from the poorer nation who is doing this does so to ensure their families are taken care of and that the partnership is often beneficial to both parties but I still find the premise of the exploitation of those in desperation to be ugly and a blight .

Oftentimes it will be the young poor person who makes the advances on the elderly westerner . These advances should really be resisted if the wealthy westerner has any sense of integrity. Unfortunately many men choose to try and fool themselves and those around them into believing their lie that the relationship is built on more than just financial expediency.

It’s really no different from the colonial practices of the British crown taking advantage of the power imbalances between themselves and the cultures they overwhelm.

Misogyny, power asymmetry , taking advantage of desperation for personal gain. Nothing we should be encouraging in a decent society. We need a truth telling and a national reckoning to shine a spotlight on the practice.

There’s no rules in this world but I personally think this practice is abhorrent. I sometimes think that as long as any relationship is consensual then I should let others live their lives but I’ve seen too many instances where the young person feels they have abandoned their dreams of love with a person they truly love so that their extended family is financially secure and they tend to live lives of not much joy.

#Theresalwaysadirtyoldman

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 12:26pm

Carcheron Dundee!

Swellnet's Trump.

With the old Trumpzi triple down.

Maybe, Blowie can write an article on it, ay team.

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 12:36pm

Go the pies!

Blowie, haha, you mean that 'look at me', useless, scrawny, squirt dwarfed by a kookaburra! Haha, he broke his hand typing the last one! After he destroyed his knee just trying to stand up!!! Why should healthy Australians have to pay to keep that sick, obviously very old drunkard, bag of bones gronk wheezing along! Imagine having to care for that!!! Gross!!! You can have that shit!!!

overthefalls's picture
overthefalls's picture
overthefalls Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 12:54pm

Interesting thoughts, Blowin. I saw a lot of what you describe while I was living and working in Indo and Thailand, and have seen it occasionally here in Australia. My impression is that the couples are often in mutually exploitative relationships. My ex-wife, who is Asian, had no sympathy for the women; she thought that many of them had mercenary intentions. As for the men, some of them were so old it’s amazing they still had any libido! Live and let live. They’re both getting what they want and they’re not hurting anyone (I hope!).

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 12:59pm

I personally think the likes of MB, Facto, Vic Local, BB etc provide a healthy balancing mechanism within these forums. No doubt some would prefer to just have a free run without ever being being suitably challenged but that just lends itself to the “protected club” scenario that is frankly fukn nauseating.

On a side note, gotta say I’m surprised that D-Rex still gets a run on here. His latest work on the Aus thread is very ordinary. Trolling no doubt & ignoring it is one way of dealing with it I suppose, but isn’t that the whole crux of this racism issue? Ignore it & it will just hopefully disappear. “Free speech” I guess. Hideous....

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 1:02pm

Jeez Louise, how is this thread?

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/507432

Go have a read, people. It's only 3 pages.

Collingwood's #1 supporter on Swellnet Info Dreemin' (True! Ya couldn't make it up!) gets pilloried on page 1, then outs himself and gives himself a pasting on page 3.

Give 'em enough rope!

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 1:10pm

Speaking of which, remember when Dundee was gonna get in shape, come West and show us both what's what, MB? It was all drunken stumblebum gibberish that quickly disappeared with an infamous "."

Joke, bloke.

Ah the threads! #ThereIsAlwaysAComment

"Hahaha. Watch out for the fish stick!

EST. Yeah, beer muscles are pumped.

Gonna threaten to gym up, get in shape and whip us both again, Sweetie? Quite the West coast tour! Bring a mask and/or ventilator!

And is poor ol' Stu gonna have to bail your lard arse out yet again on here too?

Why would anyone in their right mind wanna meet you, let alone know you?

Well, apart from...Stu?

Isn't the virtual world painful enough, numbnuts?"

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 1:11pm

"Maybe your are truly so stupid..." - Blowie

Speaking of projection...

"You’re the bloke who wants to be a snide little smart arse then run away when consequences turn up."

Matey, you're a self-proclaimed smartarse. Who self-proclaims as such (now that's some plutonium grade wank!), and then when their (not so) smart-arsery gets the blowtorch, and you get out-smartarsed, melts down in all sorts of wacky yet predictable ways?

Who says all manner of ill informed shit, then when the "consequences turn up", turns to water, and goes all "." till next time?

I'm not pulling wings off a blowfly here, am I?

Get in shape, and come for a visit if you like. You know where. You're always crapping on about it.

Like a lot of stuff you know pretty much fuck all about."

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 1:16pm

And before I get 'disappeared' (comments AND persona), just one more for old times sake...

"Has blowin taken his bat and ball and said "I'm never coming back"?
See you in a week blowin, dude sweet dude sweet, or whatever you call yourself next time." - Vic Local

"Of course he'll be back.

Years ago, he ranted on here about how the usual social media sites were all shite, and that he didn't need to waste his time on them, BUT he would treat Swellnet as his personal social media go-to (even though it was pointed out that, for all the 'usual suspect' social media's ills, they did have family and friends as paramount in their respective networks. It was kinda the point).

Anyway, maybe his new pseudonym will reflect his real underlying reason for being on here?

As an aside, One Hour Photo was on SBS World Movies the other week.

Sad and creepy."

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 1:18pm

"Robin Williams nails that role. Sad loss." - Zen Again

"So does Blowie.

Dunno about the loss, but."

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 1:19pm

Bye bye.

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 1:48pm

Oh well, blowie's just the typical 24/7 keyboard warrior drunk. That brags about his problem.

Just like on here, when I travel, people are stoked how healthy and fit I am, and, like on here, I end up helping them out, and they are stoked. Travelling around Indo, and the Philo's was like that. Then they would tell me what it was like for them, having to deal with fucked up, unhealthy drunks like blowie, scamming and doing everything as cheap as they could. They hated that they could only live by supplying sick, fucked up drunkards like blowie with bintangs and gudangs. I guess he at least contributes to some peoples lives by smuggling the shit back here. Now the Indo's have to put up with him trying to break all the covid laws in his self admitted, alcohol driven onslaught on their country. Plus they get stuck with having to feign smiles and thanks, faking it, catering to his greed, and shocking health, obviously the low testosterone, brittle, ever snapping bones and crumbling joints. Not to mention the obviously tight arse attitude. Its disgusting. If I ever get remotely like that, just a 24/7 self created burden on the planet... I can't even imagine it. No thanks, you can have that shit!!!

I have to go and train people.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 1:56pm

Over the falls - Yep. It can be a two way street. Unfortunately often enough it’s some poor young girl ( or boy ) gets pressured into a relationship with an aging Westerner in order to support the family. The young person forsakes true love and the aging westerner likes to think of it as a victimless crime which it is not.

Not much difference between a snakehead ( Thai term for ageing Western male who uses asymmetry of power to coerce someone from a poorer society into a relationship ) and one of those seedy paedophiles who coerce young village children into relationships. It’s just the age of consent being the difference.

Obviously Western nations have a history of exploiting vulnerable populations and this is the last real outpost for that sort of behaviour.

I think there is a real need for truth telling and reconciliation. The practice of Western men using their financial power to corrupt the societies of poorer nations really needs to come under the spotlight and the perpetrators ostracised . Often the Westerners who abuse their privilege are so privileged they like to think that they aren’t doing anything wrong but that’s just typical of systemic racism. The privilege is so entrenched that those who punch down are able to blind themselves to the reality of their evil .

Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne's picture
Michael Bourne Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 1:49pm

Oh well, blowie's just the typical 24/7 keyboard warrior drunk. That brags about his problem.

Just like on here, when I travel, people are stoked how healthy and fit I am, and, like on here, I end up helping them out, and they are stoked. Travelling around Indo, and the Philo's was like that. Then they would tell me what it was like for them, having to deal with fucked up, unhealthy drunks like blowie, scamming and doing everything as cheap as they could. They hated that they could only live by supplying sick, fucked up drunkards like blowie with bintangs and gudangs. I guess he at least contributes to some peoples lives by smuggling the shit back here. Now the Indo's have to put up with him trying to break all the covid laws in his self admitted, alcohol driven onslaught on their country. Plus they get stuck with having to feign smiles and thanks, faking it, catering to his greed, and shocking health, obviously the low testosterone, brittle, ever snapping bones and crumbling joints. Not to mention the obviously tight arse attitude. Its disgusting. If I ever get remotely like that, just a 24/7 self created burden on the planet... I can't even imagine it. No thanks, you can have that shit!!!

I have to go and train people.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 1:52pm
Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 2:17pm

I just found this interesting article which proposes that the women in these financial arrangements / relationships may act in a predatory manner as Overthefalls mentioned. Sounds like they are driven to act in this manner from desperation.

https://medium.com/@xreasons/5-reasons-why-filipino-women-marry-older-fo...

Obviously it’d be a better world if everyone found true love but reality is a harsh master . Doesn’t mean the exploitation of the vulnerable by Westerners with their relative wealth should be accepted in our society. It’s just a perpetuation of the colonial mindset which views native populations as existing to be exploited.

Definitely need a truth telling. Of course not all Australians are responsible for this behaviour but if we turn a blind eye to it we are complicit in a way. Time to stand up for what’s right .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 2:16pm
factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 2:35pm

Sheesh! Blowie Dundee is trying to out-Trump Trumpzi!

What are we on? The quadruple down?!

Keep diggin' a bigger hole, battler. Has Stu downed tools?

And to mix metaphors...Give 'em enough rope, indeed, ay.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 2:40pm

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/online-trolls-on-notice-as-gover...

Individuals will face fines of up to $111,000 and companies up to $550,0000 if they fail to take down abusive content from the internet within 24 hours, under draft legislation that will hand Ms Inman Grant new powers to track down online abusers.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 2:52pm

The real Silk Road appears to have always been child trafficking from the east. While the visual scenario is outlined above the real evil is in what is not seen, the allegory in images / depictions of babies floating down the Yangtze past many major cities including surprise surprise WUHAN.

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 2:58pm

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 2:59pm

Comment deleted hit the button early not finished

memo...'s picture
memo...'s picture
memo... Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 3:39pm
Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 3:38pm

At work and on the internet. The various guises of Shatner’s Turkey.

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 3:39pm

Got any other tricks memo, where did you get that photo of me anyway? Did you find it on gaycowboys.com ? Good to have a fellow traveler.

Sickaz's picture
Sickaz's picture
Sickaz Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 3:45pm

To clarify about my post to stu yesterday, last night, whenever, last night for me.

It was not a response to a single criticism but multiple to me and plenty of others.

The personal responses I make to crew on swellnet are compliments, unless somebody has already levelled a criticism against me. Then sometimes I respond in kind. I don’t open it up.

I am not Blowin.

Facto cherry picked my words and used them out of context earlier, surprising really. I don’t spend enough time on here to read all Blowin posts. I respect that despite the tsunami of derision that gets levelled at him he doesn’t step back and says what he thinks.

I focus you know nothing about my psychology, if you know anything from this forum you know that after consistent belittling and condescension I am capable of saying explicitly what I think about it. I am not the type to stroke a bullies back after the little guy finally fights back... like you.

Shortenism, you are a funny fucker and your trolling is skilful and entertaining, as opposed to the facto, VL, character assassination, name calling, epithet hurling variety.

I am not a trump supporter, I am left leaning. I hate both US political parties and the lesser evil voting situation that US citizens are suffering with. I criticise the Dems more because I want them to get their S together, and because I think they are typically assigned the good guy role in a good guy - bad guy scenario, when it’s a bad guy - bad guy scenario. My opinion. I have spent plenty of time criticising Trump on here. Doesn’t stop the Trump defending/culture war critiques though.

I can see nuance and I don’t just believe what I am told, unless I am convinced by evidence. Same goes for my own opinion, I don’t necessarily think that I am right, I’m evolving and my opinions on many things will change.

A one way conversation, is not something am interested in, I want a conversation without the ad hominem, racist, misogynist, left/right, superior - let me tell you how it is BS. There are some smart people here it would be good if we could get over that S.

I have had a reasonable education, and continue with it, mostly by reading classic literature and history but also by formal means. I read a lot. I’m not “clueless of literature”, despite your assumption stu. I read current material too, the main journalist that I follow is Matt Taibbi. Jonathon Raban is a contemporary novelist I enjoy, Cormack McCarthy wrote perhaps my favourite book, or three books, the border trilogy, its epic.

Finally, stu, I have said enough about the problems I have with the way you cut people down on here and I’m not walking that back. That said, I think your have me for something I’m not. From what you write, I think we likely have pretty similar political outlooks, albeit with a few obvious differences. Like you seem to be, I am no fan of neo liberalism and I am all for progressive social change to improve the social/living standards for everyone, especially those lacking.

Anyway not saying I’m going away, but a break from this would obviously be a good thing.

Hopefully this lockdown finishes this week so I can get in the ocean.

Anyway love you all peeps, even you facto, you bastard.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 3:45pm

Blowie, haha, you mean that 'look at me', useless, scrawny, squirt dwarfed by a kookaburra! Haha, he broke his hand typing the last one! After he destroyed his knee just trying to stand up!!! Why should healthy Australians have to pay to keep that sick, obviously very old drunkard, bag of bones gronk wheezing along! Imagine having to care for that!!! Gross!!! You can have that shit!!!

See MB, you’re a bully, and I’ll always stand up for someone who is being harassed. You bullied me for defending ID hahaha - you’re incredible mate

It seems the only body part of Blowin left to insult is his skin colour

Interesting, no?

Pops's picture
Pops's picture
Pops Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 4:06pm

Sickaz, if you need a break from the madness fair enough. Shame to lose a generally seemingly thought out opinion though - its the debates & disagreements & thrashing out of differences in opinion (found in between the name calling) that make things interesting...

PS If shorto's a troll, he's a master and I tip my hat to him.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 5:23pm

Enjoy your break sickaz , hope ya get some waves , always the best remedy for recharging the batteries

memo...'s picture
memo...'s picture
memo... Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 5:58pm

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 6:02pm

The sound of one flog clapping .

I pictured you as more of an Elaine to be honest.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 6:14pm

Sickaz, any day of the week poor form needs to be called out a splendid contribution brother! We've all got a role to play in this madness. A melting pot of differences and opinions, open and closed mindedness. Pretty awesome.

We are man and wo-man (womb-man) NOT Hu-man (hue is a shadow / dead men walking or a corps-oration). When you become the non-established mind, the observer and have no expectation in participation, non of this banter can effect you and we are moving from the shadow and into the light.

The last thing the 'Establishment' wants because the establishment has worked hard over multi-generations at establishing our minds to keep us as hu-mans, as shadows as corpsorations. This is the WW3 happening around us now. Sounds alarmist but Big Mike the baphomet (research what this is, this isn't new to the establishment), Lady gaga looking like the Hunger Games host at Biden's inauguration, Rife information and opinion censorship, stock market madness and this shit storm around COVID19, its no wonder we're all feeling a bit tired & cranky. Hang in there!

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 6:13pm

haha Elaine, don't get me started on him.

memo...'s picture
memo...'s picture
memo... Wednesday, 3 Feb 2021 at 6:24pm

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 4 Feb 2021 at 8:09pm

Hahahahahahahaha.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Thursday, 4 Feb 2021 at 8:11pm

Oi Sickballz, Monday was cracking, comrade.

Gotta love Covid leave.

And 'working' from home ain't bad either!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 6 Feb 2021 at 8:15am

Apparently there’s no such thing as a conspiracy. It’s just not possible....or so I’m told.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/?utm_source=twitt...

BTW If you swallow the line that it was about protecting democracy and not at all about subverting the Trump campaign I’ve got a bridge you might be interested in buying. This article is getting on the front foot and front running the spin for when the truth finally got out about the Anti Trump conspiracy.

“That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. “

If you think BLM riots weren’t a massive part of the campaign against Trump you’re kidding yourself.

Of course none of it is actually about Trump himself. Trump is just a figurehead. It’s about putting down the initial resistance to the neoliberal globalist shitstorm. The election of Trump was never about racism , white supremacy or bigotry or whatever other desperate and evil spin put on the story of a broken and forgotten working class seeking to halt the decay and destruction of their society. That’s why “ populism “ is portrayed as a negative.

You may hate Trump and that’s fair enough but if you are on the side of broadly portraying a desperate working class as domestic terrorists , insurgents or deplorable racists just cause they lodged a protest vote in Trump’s name cause they had literally no alternative way of stopping the rot , then you’re a fckn disgrace.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 6 Feb 2021 at 9:13am

Video on that Time election article

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Saturday, 6 Feb 2021 at 10:01am

Basic comprehension seems to elude those fellows.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 6 Feb 2021 at 10:07am

Which fellows ?