COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 31 Jul 2020 at 7:46pm

Qldurrz Dob'O'meter soars over 100,000 - set to smash Vic's dobber WR.
https://www.change.org/p/annastacia-palaszczuk-jail-time-for-qld-covid-p...

Police: 'Qldurrz please refrain from Race Comments or outing [ I.D ]'

Poll wants max penalty for Pentecostal crime syndicate Covid Party Slutz.

Mum : "Daughter is a Griffith Uni Pharmacy student!" > (Uni : Who? Nope!)
Girls told Mum they were visiting their sister in the Blacktown. (Oops!)

Trio of Tarts click heels then moonlight as a contraband crime syndicate.
tbb > 1st wave 'International Licenses' ran interstate contraband...again?

Trio fleece High End Melb/Syd stores then run the contraband interstate.
This week-targeting 'Glam Handbags'(Sierra Linnet Taskforce investigates)

Girls Pimped a Vic Airbnb Covid Pentecostal hold-hands party for 20-30.
Police were called to shut down Australian Idol. (Oz slang for Hillsong Gig!)

21st July trio waved bro cop Mick at Sydney Duty Free shopping to Bne!

Girls then knowingly flouted Quarantine for next 8 days over 3 SEQ cities.
They're infected with Covid & now others
All sites are either now closed, sterilised or test centres.

Qld Health Officer : I'm very, very disappointed. I think it was reckless."
Qld Premier : "I'm furious...That's it, Sydney & (Airlink) is now a Hot Spot!"

Mum: Felt her daughter had been signalled out as a serious criminal.
Brother: Race Motivated! If they weren't black you wouldn't be doing #shit!
You'd be fuckin' protecting them...
Note: ("Yeah! Like how Cops stalked & smashed non Pentecostal Eve!")

Qld Police: " Trio were charged with providing false documents...
The trio smashed phones...(Police say 'under instruction by syndicate.')...
Trio were not forthcoming & one girl is refusing to reveal travel diary...
Trio were being investigated for involvement in other crimes."

Qld Police Commissioner :
"Trio went to extraordinary lengths to conceal criminal Deceit."
'Trio are deceitful, deceptive & quite frankly criminal.'

Qldurrz say the Pentecostal Pros are dead keen to frame the top reference.
Once the gurlz remove tissues, Victorians can have their handbags back!
Qld wasted no time riggin' up the above 'reported' [ Go to Jail ] petition

Other Covid News
Cops hunt & smash the shit outta that Non Pentecostal S&M Witch
https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/bd165606d468a4182e44315620c25717?...

NSW #1Hillsong Cop:
We decide which Pentecostals fly Melb by Syd to Bne & trash Labor's Poll.

NEWS bitch Alex : 'Non Pentecostal Vic Premier is now exporting Corona!'

rtailor's picture
rtailor's picture
rtailor Friday, 31 Jul 2020 at 8:38pm

like him or not, Scomo is doing alot better job at handling the covid crisis than Dopey Dan is...Dan is blaming everyone but himself with this 2nd wave outbreak, if he organised the quarantine situation better than he did we wouldn't be in this mess. Also one minute he's saying masks are a not effective, then does a back flip and makes them mandatory...WTF?? I hope you are staying indoors and not surfing Vic local..would be a bit hypocritical if you were..

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Friday, 31 Jul 2020 at 9:00pm

One of the issues that doesn't seem to have had any consideration is WHY there is such a high rate of non-compliance by those supposed to be self-isolating in Victoria. If you have a rate of 10% then it might just be irresponsibility. When it is 25%, there are structural issues, that is people are leaving their homes because they have a real need to do so. If the pandemic is to be controlled these issues need to be identified and enough support provided to prevent the breaches continuing. Consider that it was 25% at the time of checking, so the actual rate of breaches is going to be substantially higher. Blaming people is easy. It doesn't solve the problem.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 31 Jul 2020 at 9:15pm

25% of covid infected Victorians ignoring quarantine is a frighteningly high figure. Of course there's a certain percentage of the population who are always selfish arseholes, but you'd have to wonder what effect the barrage of anti-lockdown propaganda has had.
Victorians have been told for months now that the Virus is a hoax, Dan is a dictator, lockdown is killing the economy, your rights are being trodden on, schools are safe, etc etc etc. I'd suggest the conservatives' rank political opportunism in undermining of the very clear health message has had major consequences. Yes the quarantine hotel security was a joke, but things spiralled out of control very quickly because the ground was fertilised by political opportunists. And before anyone north of the border gets all mouthy, NSW is going to see a massive second spike because social distancing up there is horrendous compared to Victoria.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 31 Jul 2020 at 11:20pm

If that 25% figure is a true reflection of noncompliance and not just an one off aberration it might also reflect what sort of society / country we’ve become.

It’s also worth reflecting on NZ’s experience where for statistical purposes they had 100% compliance during their 4 week lock down.

Distracted's picture
Distracted's picture
Distracted Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 6:35am

25% of people who are knowingly infected and not self isolating at home is unbelievable. No wonder the lockdown is not having any effect! Such actions have made the first lockdown a total waste of time.
I think Australia is over-regulated and has too many laws for all sorts of minor things but maybe society here has evolved to a point that unless an action is made illegal then there won’t be compliance.

Spuddups's picture
Spuddups's picture
Spuddups Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 6:50am

I think if we’d had to go through a second lockdown like they are in Victoria then there would be much lower rates of compliance. The key to the success of the lockdown in NZ was that there were no exceptions. You could only leave the house to shop for food or walk round the block. All other recreational activities - including surfing - were banned.

The carrot at the end of the stick was that we understood that after five weeks of restrictions our lives would return mostly to normal, so people were happy to comply. Especially as we’d seen what was going on in other countries at the time. Anyway, we’re now in this weird situation where the rest of the world seems to have gone to hell in a hand-basket while we’re living our lives basically as per normal.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 8:37am

Spudups. NZ has four key advantages over Australia in defeating this virus. 1. A competent government with fantastic PM. 2 a population with much higher levels of common sense and social responsibility. 3. Not having Murdoch pump absolute bullshit into the minds of kiwis day in day out. 4. Having an opposition that didn’t try and use the crisis for political gain and acted in the interest of citizens not themselves. Well played NZ.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 8:38am

We too are an island so you could reasonably argue Covid19 should never have got here.

Early on our government (Morrison) was more worried about upsetting China, it’s students, the university sector and the economy more generally to take the action needed, like NZ did. Lockdown the boarders and country.

While there have been many mistakes since - Ruby Princes, Vic quarantining, Morrison’s aged care mess being the most infamous it was Morrison’s decision to delay closing our borders, to not quarantine returning AU citizens at remote locations like Christmas Island and to not lockdown like NZ did.

Now that’s all history but if that 25% figure is real and not a one off Covid19 will continue all year and beyond. It’s staggering to think people would do that.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 8:40am

100% agree Spuddups

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 8:43am

VL, that is just opinion with brushes of BS.

Try the size of the country, also being Island/s, and population for starters.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 9:02am

Vic local

You are so full of shit, everything you spew is just pure tripe.

NZ is completely different it has.

1. A population less than both Melbourne or Sydney spread out over two islands https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/cities/new-zealand

Even their biggest city has only around 417,910 people, then there next three biggest cities are in the high 300,000 range then drops off very quickly to smaller cities/towns.

For some perspective even places like Geelong down your way has about 2,60,000 people, or Sydney has Newcastle just north with 3,22,000 and the Gong just south with about 300,000 people.

Population is the biggest factor look at all our outbreaks they are in our biggest population area's of Melb and Sydney, even when we have outbreaks in regional areas they are easier to contain and crush.

Also has

2. Five times less international airports than Australia with far less incoming international arrivals

3. Doesn't have the complexity of six states and two territories and all the crap that goes with dealing with each state (all issues seen in Victoria for instance)

That said as much as i hate Jacinta, credit where credit due, she has done a good job, but if our population was 5 million spread out like NZ we would be Covid free too.

Australia is still doing good on a world scale despite the outbreak in Victoria, we still have an advantage being an island with only 25 million or so, opposed to say USA, or UK or places like Indonesia that were always going to be basket cases (not saying Trump hasnt made a mess of things i think all those leaders and many others have done terrible, especially some of the smaller European nations and leaders)

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 8:53am

"It’s staggering to think people would do that."

Guy at 25%+ of non-compliance there is more going on than personal irresponsibility. I mean what services are available to these people? Can they get food deliveries? Home visits from doctors? Do they have any income? Have they been guaranteed that their electricity, gas and communications will not be shut off? If you are asking people to comply you have to make sure that they have the basics. I mean people will go and buy food if they don't have any. They will go to work if the alternative is eviction or sitting in a freezing cold house cut off from all communication. A lot of our problems in this pandemic have been caused by the creation of a whole class of people on extremely low incomes with no job security and very little in the way of assets.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 8:56am

the answer to the problem is easy....a fine , then the police take your car keys ,and you get held in custody for 24hrs....there are people who are attempting to come to the SCS , and if they get fined well if ya have the $'s ,fines don't work.

People down here on the SC are really worried about all the out of towners coming to surf , play golf and tennis....a lot getting busted now as we can take a photo of a number plate send it to the cops , then they bust them.....so at least as locals now have an avenue to report to!

set up the same rules as if ya get caught pissed driving....24 hrs in a holding cell would stop it in a week!

blowfly's picture
blowfly's picture
blowfly Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 9:04am

".....but if our population was 5 million spread out like NZ we would be Covid free too."

Not true. A substantial part of our pandemic was caused by the total mismanagement of passengers from cruise ships.
"The cruise ship Ovation of the Seas docked in Sydney on 18 March and discharged about 3,500 passengers. 79 passengers had tested positively for the virus by 1 April."
"The cruise ship Ruby Princess discharged 2,700 passengers in Sydney on 19 March."....... the circumstances of this are still being investigated but it is known that numerous passengers had symptoms. By 28 March 284 passengers had tested positive.

So in the face of a pandemic we had a quasi-military Border Force with no experience or skills in the area, no clear lines of decision making and an ideological focus on the prevention of refugees rather than a comprehensive policy for managing entry into Australia. Ultimately the buck for this mess stops with Peter Dutton and Scott Morrison and their commitment to ideology over good governance and sound policy.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 9:20am

"That said as much as i hate Jacinta ...."

Really? what has she done to you to earn your hatred Indo?

wallpaper's picture
wallpaper's picture
wallpaper Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 9:37am

Hey Indo Wanking - the biggest city in NZ is Auckland. it has 1.5 million people. hilarious that you provide a link to something that says precisely that you full of shit clown.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 9:37am

I think ID’s problem with Jacinta is she’s a woman and not a fascist.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 2:45pm

I reckon Indo and Jacinda should hug it out.

(I've got the dt's)

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 10:23am

Trying to get my head around these numbers Indo : "2,60,000" and "3,22,000".
Attention to detail not one of your strong points?

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 10:36am

Thinking about it, I reckon it was a quick poorly written post, but good on him, he did acknowledge Jacinta has done a good job. Jacinta is just from the wrong side of politics, nothing more nothing less. Zen I’m having a terrible time resisting adding a translation to your last post, not sure if you’re deliberately dangling the bait out there or not .... they are open today, probably the last opportunity to shop there before we go into total lockdown!

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 11:41am

Wait up, wait up...Info Dreamin' hates Jacinda.

He loves Jacinta.

Jacinda Ardern. NZ PM.

Jacinta Price. Token for the Sky 'news' set. And pro grifter.

Speaking of such, watching the footy the other night, I saw the latest ad for the execrable Sky After Dark 'news' show The Outsiders (get it, get it? As subtle as a boot stamping on a human face...to paraphrase Orwell).

It featured their new #1 drawcard, Candace Owens. The US token for Fox News, and likely media inspiration for our very own Jacinta.

Pro media grifters of a feather...

Good to see Australia is still the last desperate hurrah for the terminally 'washed up' from overseas.

Back in the early 80s, I remember the tired old 70s rubbish 'comedy' Are You Being Served? came 'down under' to eke out some more dollars, and ego boost for the faded celebs involved, from the rubes in the colonies.

The more things change...

Straya, are you being served, indeed?!

Cultural cringe be damned!

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 11:44am

Did I mention washed up media grifters from overseas??

https://truecrimenewsweekly.com/true-opinion-lauren-southern-now-a-new-t...

Oi!

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 11:59am

Ohhh Indo D...

You’re good for a laugh I’ll give you that much.

Did you even read that link you provided?
Fuck man

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 11:59am

I'm free!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 1:56pm

Vic Tests ( 7 July - 21 July) 3,800 cases

93% or 3,400 cases did not isolate between Symptoms >Testing
Vics fear losing 1 months Salary + also their Jobs.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-22/are-you-eligible-for-the-victoria...
53% did not isolate while waiting for Test Results. (up to 10 days wait)
Vic Testing compo $300 ~ Can apply by phone / Form / online (See link)
https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/202007/Coronav...
Note only 1 payment within 30 days > (Standard is 2 Test rounds in 10-14 days)
$300 won't last 'up to' 20 days for 1 + 2 Test Combo.

Vic [+] Test $1500 Compo ~ Don't call us we'll call you!
As crew point out 25% or 130/500 [+] cases had done a bunk.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-31/one-in-four-not-home-covid19-posi...

Vic Compo Payment details.
https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/how-to-get-1500-payment-061634029.html
$300 by application + $1,500 by rigorous Govt assessment (Dot i's + t's)
Strictly no working from home...(Massive Sticking Point!)
Work sick leave is exhausted or (Compo cancels out like for like Sick Leave?)
Must not be self employed or receive or be 'subject to' Govt "income"assist.
Basically cut any plans or thought of dual Fed Govt income assistance...Sorry!
All Oz Hardship payments refuse > if 5,000 is in yer bank...Yes! Unload it now! Go...
Govt / Courts / Insurance often cite Gofundme breach...(Get a good Lawyer son!)

[Factcheck] Aussies spot Non English speaking [457] frontline security / cleaners.
[457] Employers dodge TAX & will sack & kill any Slave that fills out a Govt form!
Pretty sure no parent wants their kid doing Quarantine Security / Cleaning. (Right!)
That common question answers itself.
Army Bell Boys + Concierge Copz > [457] Rifle thru trenches of swabs'n'tissues!

Oz wide Quarantine!
tbb ran a recent OZ wide report on ALL State Costs, Breaches + Breakouts.
Vic inquiry also touches on a few Oz Wide impacts that rub off on other states.
eg: Feds nominated Vic as the Bleeding hearts > fully refund Sydney Airport tab!
No! This is not up for negotiation...just an example. Just forget tbb mentioned it!

Note Feds underwrite more than half the tab/rules > Nat' Cabinet > States less so!
Quarantine is still very much Scomo's bitch, more so than State Jugheads.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-04/victoria-coronavirus-hotel-quaran...

Testing is 1st -3 days + Last 3 days of Quarantine. (Norm is 1 random Test..."F.U" )
National Rule = [+] Hot Hotel guest ' can't ' be held longer than 14 days (re: Risk!)
NSW Health : "Not all who test [+] have to stay longer than 14 days.

It's more about initial Testing, less about leave requirements
Note all State Quarantine pricing ends at 14 days + Feds ship out 1,000's [+] cases.
Feds pick up [+] Tabs after 14 day Quarantine but strictly for ongoing Hospital care.
Oz saw nightly replays of [+] Patient Passengers being shipped / jetted out en masse

*Feds brew [+] Zombies in Quarantine then release Plague upon the CBD!

Please tell Oz that Scomo's zombies have secure transit to their 'random' isolation.
Fed Govt have a duty of care to avoid brewing viral volcanoes in our CBD!
tbb: Calling on Fed Govt to cease this Hot Spot fuel mix! (Stop Scomos Super Spreaders)

Isolation is only recommended not policed with no further virus test or check up!
No! That's not a joke! It's written into each State Quarantine pamper pack menu.
https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/information-overseas-travellers-coronavirus-...
https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid....
Sure! Try & get Scomo to detour his [+] Walking Dead into 'paid' isolation wards?
Read more in Govt sponsored Newpapers or tune into Govt sponsored Zombie TV.

PS: Feds cover costs of State [+] Quarantine Hospitalisation . (Yes!)
Feds have been writing the rules for all State Quarantine all along...(Yes!)
Might wanna share that with the media! Coz they be kinda like full of Shit!

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 12:30pm

factotum: you can expect plenty of these dregs of society racist grifters to be on the move over the next few months, and moving is very profitable.
A few months ago some city-based grifter in the USA filmed herself with the sound of fireworks going off. Put it up on Facebook.
"Poor me, lefties are shooting at my house. Need to move to the country for safety of my kids. send money to help." $25,000 later.
Criminal racist thug Tommy Robinson is doing exactly the same thing in the UK, claiming an arson attack on his house. He needs to move to Spain for safety. No evidence of arson at his house.
Apparently Tommy has a place in Spain, and to get residency he needs to register in Spain after living there for 3 months. Cut off date is December.
Southern has a new media gig, and fuck knows how she got into Australia in the middle of a pandemic given her character. Somebody opened doors for the racist scumbag.
Fuck these grifters and their enablers are shameless. And fuck their fans are morons.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 1:00pm

Out of the thousands of people doing the right thing and the hundreds of all shades of grey doing the wrong, cherry pick a couple of notables to bolster your preconceived narrow world view.

Way to go Paula, way to go!

Yew!

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 1:09pm

"Did you even read that link you provided?
Fuck man"
That link is absolutely hilarious. According to that article Aukland's population starts at 1.5 million, "New Zealand has 0 cities with more than a million people", and then Aukland finishes with a population of 417,910.
Great source Indo Dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 1:16pm

Read it properly VL,
New Zealand's most populous city is Auckland, with a population of 1.5 million in its "urban area".

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 2:05pm

Don't let that stop Vic Fitzy- he's building up a head of steam.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 2:18pm

"I'm free!"

You made me spray out my beer there, Zen.

Well played, sir.

I envisage Alan Jones on Sky...

"Are you being served, Oz?
I'm Alan and I'm free...
Are you being served, Oz?
What would you like to see?"

And Vic, the supreme irony of Tommy Robinson, or rather Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon (to use his real name), migrating to Spain is gobsmacking.

Who falls for their shite?

Well...

As has been said, "nobody ever went broke by under-estimating the intelligence of the general public."

Sad but true.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 2:13pm

I coulda gone down the Mrs. Slocombe and her pussy path but it wouldn't suit the narrative.

Should you be drinking so early?

I guess it is the weekend.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 2:19pm

Just thinking about all those NZ place names in Indo’s link, there has to be at least one place name on it that the correct kiwi pronunciation would sound to us Aussies like fuck me or fucking hell or fuck that takes the biscuit.

factotum's picture
factotum's picture
factotum Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 2:23pm

Peta Credlin and her dead cat, Zen?

Abbott approved.

The sun is well past the yard arm here, old bean. Crows game about to start. I need all the anaesthetising I can get.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 2:29pm

Come to Japan Guy, plenty of Fuk's and Shit's in our place names.

Shouldn't say it, but my wife's sister is a 'Ho' too.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 2:30pm

I've said it before but I've met Credlin a handful of times and she is a nasty piece of work.

views from the cockpit's picture
views from the cockpit's picture
views from the ... Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 5:16pm

Hands up who thinks they/we (Surf Coast residents/Victorians/Australians/Humans) can stop the Covid virus?
You're kidding right?

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 5:24pm

Tokyo is going nuts again- 300-500+ cases a day. And we're reaching the peak of summer so I don't know what that says in regards to the virus slowing down in the warmer months.

Outside of Tokyo, numbers are growing albeit at a much slower rate. Nationwide, comparatively speaking, very few deaths and of those there are, they fit the elderly or immuno-compromised demo.

When will this madness end?

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 5:33pm

@Facto - Geez I hope you’ve been drinking full strength mate. Magnificent sportsmanship on the Crows part though, to look after North’s percentage.

I’d be blaming Covid19.....

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 6:48pm

I did actually think that was weird i made a similar post a while back here and sure it was around 1.5 million, when it list cites (see below) it only list just over 400,000

Im guessing that figure only includes the official city area and then not the outlining areas, read into it how you like.

Anyway point of the whole post remains true

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 6:54pm

@ Soggydog "I think ID’s problem with Jacinta is she’s a woman and not a fascist."

Fuck off cunt, I'm a big fan of women in leadership roles.

@Facto

Jacinta Price in no grifter, she knows first hand about Indigenous issues especially the ones that face remote communities she lives and breaths it has been a victim of domestic violence in a remote community, had family murdered in indigenous communities etc, problems around the real problematic indigenous issues which will NEVER be solved until people start listening to people like her instead of the fuck wits that you support that fail time after time again.

The recent media reports this week of closing the gap proves this, has any gap been closed?..none total failure, revisit the issue in another ten years and nothing will have changed.

Same same BS

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 6:56pm

“@ Soggydog "I think ID’s problem with Jacinta is she’s a woman and not a fascist."

“Fuck off cunt, I'm a big fan of women in leadership roles.”

Indo, you’ve often stated here that you “hate” JA. Specifically why, given your recent claim above?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 7:02pm

Whatever Indo,
It's a pretty meaningless stat in terms of covid 19 spread anyway, because Australian and NZ cities are very similar in terms of population density and structure.
It must really grate on you that in terms of Covid 19 response, progressive women leaders have performed so much better than uber nationalist male clowns like Trump, Bolsonaro, Bojo.
Oh and BTW, Jacinta Price is a grifter. She represents nobody but herself, has very little support in the indigenous community, says crap that makes her the darling of right wing degenerates in the media, uses their platforms to increase her profile, and has her own for profit speaking tours. Fuck me, if that doesn't make her a grifter, nothing does.

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 7:28pm

What is it with Victorians not simply following the rules?

People plus movement plus contact = virus transmission

D-Rex's picture
D-Rex's picture
D-Rex Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 7:35pm

No surprise that rectum and the turd-seeking insect share similar views, given that they are naturally attracted to each other. Throw in the Murdoch lover and I can see a menage-a-trois for this miserable bunch of self-opinionated blowhards if they ever got together.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 7:58pm

For the record facts count.

The geographical area of Auckland (1086 SQ kms) is smaller than Geelong (1329 SQ kms) while Auckland's population is over 5 times larger at 1,606,564 (2020) than Geelong's at 253,269 (2016).

Adding to Auckland's ridiculous congestion is the Harbour Bridge which is the city's one and only direct north-south route. As someone who has driven over that bridge at peak hour in a rented RV to get to the airport its no joy and its certainly no Geelong .... but carry on indo

Screen-Shot-2020-08-01-at-7-53-50-pm

Note the scale for this map on the bottom LH corner and note Auckland is surrounded by water which adds to its building and population densities compared to Australian cities .... like Geelong.

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 8:04pm

COVID = 'CO' stands for corona, 'VI' for virus, and 'D' for disease

also,

COVID = Ctizens Of Victoria Ignoring Directions

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 8:10pm

Guy goes to the doctor, doctor says "I've got bad news, and I've got really bad news." Guy says "Shit, what's the bad news?", doctor replies "You've got cancer." "Fuck me", he says, "what's the really bad news?" "I'm afraid you have alzheimer's disease". "No! Not alzheimer's", he says, "Oh well, at least I don't have cancer."

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 1 Aug 2020 at 8:54pm

Guy Smiley goes to the doctor?!

Ha ha! reminds me about the benefit of having Alzheimers- you'll always have someone to talk to and you can hide your own easter eggs.