COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020 at 7:46pm

Epic!Thnx Salty,that was priceless...........

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020 at 9:22pm

Shortenism .. regarding Senator Bill Heffernans speech - I watched it ..absolutely disgusting. And nothing still has been done about it .
Insane levels of corruption!

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020 at 10:01pm

Oh FFS you two (salty-one and shortenism).
Heffenen is a fucking idiot who has a history of making completely wrong claims of child abuse. His attack on Justice Kirby was perhaps the most shameful thing anyone has said in the senate. Heffernen makes these announcements in the Senate, so that he can't be sued for defamation. He was told to take any evidence of child abuse to the police, but he didn't.
That's why nothing has come from Heffernen's ridiculous outburst. He simply failed to back up his claims with evidence.
You two muppets will believe anything.

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Wednesday, 10 Jun 2020 at 10:36am

And Shortensim
Just read this .. yep all going according to plan -

https://www.ledgerinsights.com/mastercard-joins-blockchain-digital-ident...

Interestingly the CEO of Gavi, vaccine alliance is on the board of directors for ID2020

https://id2020.org/

While all the blm protests were happening there was a huge Gavi summit held where 8.8 billion was just pledged

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 10 Jun 2020 at 10:56am

I’d be interested in hearing about these “ real challenges “ which outweigh the right to individual anonymity soon to be outmoded with this rush to barcode stamp the global population.

“We must work together to establish consistency and common standards across the globe that can make this a reality, addressing real challenges faced by people every day and sparking continued innovation,” said Ajay Bhalla, president, Cyber & Intelligence, Mastercard.“

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 10 Jun 2020 at 11:13am

Vic, who's believing anything? This was a live video from a Senate hearing. Course he got shut down. You heard it, any pursuing of the matter got ceased because if it came out "People would lose confidence in the judiciary".. Lets see where it goes, there's a groundswell growing behind this, so with everything else going on and the big pedo bust in Australia last week, i'm sure it will raise its head again.. But dont expect to see it in 7,9,10 or the ABC.

In parallel and closely linked, is an unexpected by-product of the race riots being a focus on symbolism/statue's/monuments and what they represent, triggered by the plunging of the slave trader statue in the UK. They have now announced a national review of such monuments. We all know the world is littered with symbolism, some of it (a lot of it), representative of some very sinister shit. The same thing should happen in Australia and lets not stop at state assets such as statue's and monuments... Get the popcorn ready.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 10 Jun 2020 at 11:25am

The Romans were blood thirsty imperialists, not to mention racists and slavers.
I suggest we bulldoze all remnants of that offensive time.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 10 Jun 2020 at 11:53am

The Mayan temples , the pyramids in Egypt .....they’ll all have to go.

Any society which has ever lifted a finger against other humans will need to be expunged from history. There isn’t a single culture in human history which didn’t raid other tribe’s territory and steal their women. We will have to destroy the artefacts which celebrate such cultures .

Looks like we will be back to day one, culture wise.

Serious question....how long before the Union Jack and the USA flag come into doubt by the ochlocracy ?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 10 Jun 2020 at 11:54am

We need to create a woke Year Zero.

Seriously though, I'd love to see the arse end of the Union Jack on the Australian flag.

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Wednesday, 10 Jun 2020 at 12:41pm

Yeah blowin the “real challenges “ . What are they ? Seems as though we don’t get much of a say in any of it so far

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Wednesday, 10 Jun 2020 at 12:45pm

https://www.itnews.com.au/news/wa-prepares-for-national-face-matching-da...

While we were all in lockdown thousands of facial recognition cameras went up around the country yet the main stream media didn’t report on it . This shit is a violation against humanitarian rights to freedom yet this stinky govt has allowed it . Look at the social credit scheme in China . Who in their right mind would want to live in that ??

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 10:32am

On the point of symbolism I'd like to see it cut to the chase and get into the all-seeing eye at the top of the pyramid on the US $1 note and locally in Australia the freemason symbolism scattered throughout every major city/town in this country. Any idea what they both stand for Vic?

The things going on while we're all distracted petrified of catching a cough from COVID or getting angry in support of peace and race equality....?. There's a Freemason motto 'Order out of Chaos', which based on the current events and what you're referring to saltyone, seems very fkn relevant..

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 11:19am

Got the bills wrong shortenism, it's the $20 note. You'll never believe what happens next.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 11:31am

Nah its not Thermal, its the $1.

BTW, while i've got you, you wanted some 'proof' of what I was saying about the COVID-19 and pedo 'conspiracy's'. What did you make of the QLD Health Ministers comments about mortality rates and the Senator Bill Heffermen's address to the Senate? Or are you still curled up like a baby in denial?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 11:49am

"Or are you still curled up like a baby in denial?"

Eh?

"What did you make of the QLD Health Ministers comments about mortality rates and the Senator Bill Heffermen's address to the Senate?"

TBH, I wasn't paying much attention to politics in 2002. But, a quick search shows that Heffernan made an accusation in the Senate - under parliamentary privilege - about Justice Michael Kirby of the High Court of Australia. Turns out the documents used as a basis of his claims were found to be a forgery. Therefore, five days later, Heffernan made another statement to the Senate in which he withdrew the claims.

Not quite sure what this has to do with "COVID-19 and pedo 'conspiracy's" (your words).

However, if you're asking if there are people in high office who have committed heinous crimes? I have no idea. And I certainly have no proof. But, it's certainly not implausible.

As for the "QLD Health Ministers comments about mortality rates" - I have no idea what you're talking about.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 11:52am

"You'll never believe what happens next."
ha Ha thermalben,
I'm tipping Shortenism will believe pretty much anything on YouTube!!

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 12:13pm

It was actually 2005. Neither was I paying attention to politics then, but I am now... Heffermen spoke clearly about the fact that he received complete pushback on pursuing the matter from the Royal Commission at the time because 'people would lose confidence in the judicial system'. Then miraculously it becomes a forged doc.... Why the suppression order legislation in Australia....

Re QLD Health Minister it was in a link in a previous comment. It got shouted down by the usual suspects on here because it was contained within a segment by Andrew Bolt, which I can understand. However, it was the QOD Health Minister (not Bolt) talking about the fact that any death of an Australian with COVID-19 will be listed as a COVID-19 death even if COVID-19 isn't the actual cause of death. Sensible scientific approach..? Or one to boost the numbers to justify this insanity..? I'm open minded.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 12:23pm

"I'm open minded."

You really believe that?

The view from here is anything but. I doubt you even understand what it means.

Just because you reject one narrative to accept another does not an open mind make.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 12:25pm

I don't have an opinion on the Bill Heffernan issue, for the same reason I don't have an opinion on a lot of things that I don't have any knowledge about. And a couple of hours researching on YouTube won't make me any more of an expert either.

[As for the date, the SMH says "In the Senate on March 12, 2002, Bill Heffernan accused the High Court justice, Michael Kirby, of using Commonwealth cars to procure young men for sex."]

https://www.smh.com.au/national/justice-left-hanging-in-the-breeze-20110...

Y'know what though? I'd be much more interested in what Heffernan had to say, if he had the balls to repeat the claim outside of parliamentary privilege. Where he has no legal immunity.

As for the QLD Health Minister - again, I didn't see what was said, or the context it was contained within. So, I can't comment.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 12:40pm

Thought i'd get a a nibble on the last comment stunet. Lets just say strong views loosely held.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 12:42pm

"Strong views loosely held". Isn't that an oxymoron?

mowgli's picture
mowgli's picture
mowgli Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 12:56pm

On the statue thing....

I'm fairly confident the calls from the leaders of the actual movement (as opposed to those hyperventilating from the bleachers on either side of political spectrum) is to remove modern statues that have been created to commemorate. Which IMO is different from a statue or bust created 1,800 years ago by a society that no longer exists (unlike the one the colonial one that invaded Australia and we're all still a part of).

Some of the more moderate (or perhaps I just use that term because I agree with them) are suggesting that not all of the "founding father" statues be thrown in landfill or melted down. Yes, the Confederate ones sure. That whole thing was at it's sinister core about slavery. But the rest could simply be moved to museums where they can be displayed with supporting contexts about who they were and the times within which they existed. Problem solved....they aren't being aggrandised and given public pride of space, but we also aren't forgetting our history and removing any chance to learn from it. Same could be said for a bunch of films...just put a title at the start saying "yo, this contains a bunch of racist stuff, and was a product of it's time...hopefully...and Netflix doesn't endorse it....just so you know".

Anywho...I must've missed the point where this thread became about other topics...?

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 2:03pm

"an Australian with COVID-19 will be listed as a COVID-19 death even if COVID-19 isn't the actual cause of death"
Shortensim I'm sure the Qld Health Minister wasn't referring to someone with Covid 19 who's parachute didn't open and the cause of death being recorded as Covid 19. I'm sure it was more along the lines of someone having Covid 19 and a pre existing condition and dying of that pre existing condition. Now if that pre existing condition was aggravated by Covid 19 then the cause of death is Covid 19 would you not agree. The other option i.e. simply dying of the pre existing condition with Covid 19 in the background would be so rare it would hardly skew the statistics now would it?? Set your open mindedness aside for a sec and have some rational thoughts.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 3:59pm

Not sure garyg, appears a 92 yr old with late stage dementia is on the short COVID mortality list in Australia. What was the cause of death with them really...? Here's a link to the piece, which includes the QLD Health Minister interview https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6159621090001

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 4:19pm

Further garyg, your comment "simply dying of the pre existing condition with Covid 19 in the background would be so rare it would hardly skew the statistics now would it??" I would almost bet a house or two on it that everyone on the COVID mortality list died of a pre-existing condition with COVID in the background.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 4:30pm

What's your point?

The fact is (and this isn't an opinion, it's a fact) that Australia has done amazingly well in keeping total Covid-19 related deaths very low, because of its lockdown strategy. 

Other countries are in deep shit because of their (poor/slow) lockdown strategies.

Really not sure what you're trying to achieve, other than arguing for the sake of it. And right now you're splitting hairs because of the way a death is recorded. If a couple of hundred thousand deaths were recorded in Australia, but an overwhelmingly large number had "other conditions" that could have been the cause of death, then sure, there'd be an interesting talking point.

But, the UK is experiencing the opposite of what you're rabbiting about here in Australia: last month there was a claim that the Covid-19 death toll was being under-reported (by 52 percent!) because they were not included deaths in care homes. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/04/uk-coronavirus-death-toll-reporte...

troppo dichotomy Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 5:02pm

How many COVID-19 deaths in Australia have been in care homes?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 5:23pm

I don't know. But Newmarch House is an aged care home "at the centre of Australia's Covid-19 crisis". So their deaths are being tallied by Australian authorities.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/may/02/why-is-it-spreadi...

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 8:24pm

There could have been an unimaginable amount of Newmarch houses if Australia didn't do what it did.

While Australia is talking about getting back to normal, there are so many countries still struggling with this thing. I reckon it will be years before unrestricted international travel will be the norm.

The green graphs below show 40% of the countries beating the coronavirus. I had to laugh at the graph of the Holy See (Catholic Central) and see how their religious 'rigidity' is reflected even in a graph.

The red ones "still need action"

Based on new cases per day, there's a lot more countries being beaten by this virus, than not.

I'm thinking a holiday to NZ is sounding more appealing than ever.

cv19120620green

cv19120620a
cv19120620b
cv19120620c
cv19120620d

https://www.endcoronavirus.org/countries?fbclid=IwAR1G94NXD-I7pQdtE0c6Mi...

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 9:22pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2020/05/22/billionaires-zu...

Aghh this makes my blood boil .
While millions of people are without jobs scores have lost their homes , families , and have suicided from utter desperation and hopelessness these assholes have profited from manipulating us with their lies and deception .
Makes me wanna throw up all over them

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Saturday, 13 Jun 2020 at 1:52pm

endcoronavirus.com?? Thanks for sharing Westofthelake, but how and where do these organisations come from...?? Smells of Gates to me and a quick search of president, board and advisors shows a myriad of close ties to all the organisations you would expect to be behind this kind of info / organisation, pushing agenda's left right and centre.. How can these kind of organisations be trusted when you just need to follow the money to realise their sources of funding are the same that own patents on corona-virus vaccines, are funding the likes of Imperial College who did the original radically overstated COVID modelling and not for the first time.

Until, an ICAC (or similar) happens at this level how can a punter let alone Policy Makers expect to take all of this seriously? And they are....!!! Head shake and slap emoji...

Sounds as far fetched as suggesting our own NOSPEMA is riddled with ex corporate oil execs, who are approving oil drilling in the most sensitive and volatile places on the planet with scenario modeling showing very high probabilities of oil making landfill (let alone marine impacts) with containment devices located in Singapore, should a spill happen... Doesn't it.

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake Saturday, 13 Jun 2020 at 6:49pm

"...but how and where do these organisations come from...??"

I guess they 'become' when the need demands it.

The bottom line is: The virus exists. What it can do is indisputable.

All the graph shows are how many new cases are recorded each day, in each country. Nothing more than recorded observations expressed graphically.

I'm not sure what 'agenda' is being pushed by these graphs. ?

ICAC? Yes! (but what are the terms?) But with both sides of the (political) coin unwilling to show their skeleton closet, I can't see an ICAC being 'on the table' anytime soon.

As for conspiracies in general, I read David Icke's 'Tales from the Time Loop' back in 2003. I've pretty much gotten on with my life since then.

A couple of my important things in life:

Actions speak louder than words.

Time will tell.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Saturday, 20 Jun 2020 at 8:57pm

Another 25 cases in Vic apparently of re-categorised seasonal flu.. Yaaaaaawwwwnnnnnnnnnnn

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 10:20am

20th June 2020 Statement from Vic Premier: "The scary version"

The experts tell us that, largely, the numbers are being driven by families- families having big get-togethers and not following the advice around distancing and hygiene.
You can see how this could happen. People feeling relaxed at home. Letting their guard down. Letting old habits creep back. But we are still in a Pandemic - and peoples lives are at risk.

It is why today, we're announcing a number of changes...

If you do have to see people, keep your distance. No Handshakes and no hugs.
Don't visit friends and family. Don't go on holiday. Don't go to work. Stay Home.

We'll also look at ways we might begin to contain hotspots - if we keep seeing high case numbers each day, we will have to consider putting whole suburbs back into lockdown.

The vast majority of Victorians have been doing the right thing.
But this is a wake up call. We cannot be complacent.
And the only thing between us & a second wave is what we do next."

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/coronavirus/restrictions-to-ease-despite-wo...

Qldurrz Told yer So!
*Spanish Flu 2nd Winter wave infected more than the 1st summer wave.
*Reason why Qldurrz are considering keeping our border closed if you don't mind.
*No CovidSAFE (promo) in any SEQ - GP / Public / Private Hospitals or websites.

Vics..
*Don't blame Vic CSIRO-Bat Lady...(The Filthy Vic families are spreading the virus!)
*Consider putting whole suburbs back in lockdown! (Vic had burb borders? WTF)
*Vics duty to dob in any dobberz, not dobbing in dobberz that aren't dobbing in!
*Coronavirus has hit Vics beloved AFL.. Today's game is cancelled.

*Vic's armed Panic Buys (Bog rolls / Sanitiser + Big rush on infrared iris cams)

PS:
We cancelled yer Goldie Winter's Holiday in the Sun, d'd'don't you worry 'bout that!
Enjoy yer 2nd time lucky dip Lockdown Vic...(Wish you were here...said no one!)

CovidSAFE app Placebo (Flattening the App Curve)
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-02/coronavirus-covid19-covidsafe-app...

(Senate App Review) App works as few as 1 in 4 times.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/jun/17/covid-safe-app-au...
6.3million downloads (Health Minister says that's 40%? Smart Phone users)
Failing to note Millions have additional work phones with app pre installed...
(Fri) Fed Cabinet : CovidSAFE app requirement for easing of Stage 3 restrictions.
States : Have no such requirement & never once promoted the CovidSAFE App.
States downloaded data 30x & not one found additional trace...Waste of resource!
May be useful in Crowded seating settings?
tbb adds:"Without shared turn-style / handrail / Stall / WC / bar queues obviously!"
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/jun/17/covid-safe-app-au...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 11:57am

I caught up wth some friends on Friday i hadn't seen in quite a while (funny enough extremely left wing people)

I said we better not shake hands with this covid thing, but they weren't having anything of that handshake for him and big hugs for her.

Was a funny feeling as I've been really really conscious of all this social distancing thing with work or in public and even friends, sharing a handshake and giving a hug i felt like a grommet smoking pot for the first time.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 2:02pm

I used to shake buying a small plastic bottle of orange juice so we could make a bong.

I always used to think the lady behind the counter was on to me.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 3:11pm

Zen what's the 1173 thing?

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 3:31pm

Nothing special Indo.

I changed from 'metabo oyagi' (fat middle-aged man in Japanese) to 1173.

Japanese number play- if you say it out loud it can be pronounced as 'ii nami' 1=ichi or i, 11= a soft ee sound which means good, nice, gentle depending on context, 7= nana, or na or shichi and 3=san or mi. Anyway put it all together and it says iinami or 'good wave' in Japanese.

My wife and I have the closest you can get to personal number plates (you can pay extra to choose your own number). I have 33:32= sun,sun,sunny and my wife is 82:82= honey bunny.

Corny I know.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 3:51pm

ha ha okay, so kind of good luck thing.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 4:02pm

zenagain's Health System overload, pour out sugar rush to calm inner rage.

Recall 1980's Qld Govt trying to wipe-out the Orchy Bong.(Oz pretty much did!)
Back int the day it was the only "Take-Away Clear Soft Bottle perfect for a Bong"
https://i.redd.it/m3dp7y2698l41.jpg
They limited them to supermarkets...until they adopted that slimy crunchy plastic.
https://cooloolasoftdrinks.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Orchy-500ml...
Can recall Govt saying this shitty plastic was to be a deterrent.
Pretty tricky to burn or cut a hole...without losing a thumb or sabotaging the bong.

Recall Qldurrz switching to Soft (Narrow Top) Golden Circle Cordial Bottles.
Used a bit more hose + easy to knock over into the mull bowl...bit of a bummer.
Came with bonus fill lines...that was super deluxe.
Real heavy game changer...made us feel like outta control druggies or some shit.
Soon after Flavoured Milk came in softies but it was all non see thru plastic.
Pretty sure Oz policy is Clear & Brittle or Soft but non see thru. (No good for bongs)

Clear soft Orchy / Golden Circle Cordial bottles were end of era drug paraphernalia.
Oz health authorities cracked down & won out...many fucked up shitty bongs now!
Here's their reason for wiping out our takeaway bongs...Salute to Orchy!
https://junkee.com/stand-tall-australia-officially-worlds-biggest-bong-s...
Don't loop yer garden hose over yer front tap, loose about 1ft length every week.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 4:25pm

Ha ha! Funny TB, I was gonna say Orchy bottle but maybe non-Queenslanders would not know what that was.

Even funnier was our next door neighbour wondering why his garden hose was getting incrementally shorter.

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 5:15pm

haha Zen. If you were paranoid that the lady selling the Orchy bottle was onto you, what were you like after utilising said Orchy bottle? Oh and I thought 1173 was just your pin number ;)

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 at 5:30pm

Ha Westy, nope but my pin is another Japanese number word play. Easy for me to remember.

Actually my birthday can be translated into 'Sugar Day' using the same but would take me ages to explain.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Monday, 22 Jun 2020 at 10:55am

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper Monday, 22 Jun 2020 at 10:57am

Made ya look, ya dirty chook.

Pops's picture
Pops's picture
Pops Monday, 22 Jun 2020 at 11:03am

DC, I follow those steps for Android, and get a message "To turn on COVID-19 exposure notifications, install or finish setting up a participating app".

So it would seem to just be a google service that takes an input from the Covid app (if you have it on your phone) and produces a corresponding notification, not an actual tracker per se?

Which reminds me that I've forgotten to download the app.

Edit: got me. Well played.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020 at 7:25pm

Hair brained Coronavirus schemes.

[News] "Chinese Nurses Shave Heads because long hair can spread the disease!"
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/video-chinese-nurses-wuhan-shave-head...

[News]"Experts warn men with beards are more at risk with spread of Covid-19"
(Check with facial hair guide to see if your style of beard will kill you!)
https://www.kiis1065.com.au/newsroom/experts-warn-men-with-beards-could-...

[News] "Can Coronavirus Live on Hair? Here's what the Experts are saying!"
https://www.radio.com/news/can-coronavirus-live-on-hair-heres-what-exper...

[News] "Yes Coronavirus can Live on Hair!"
https://www.hypehair.com/331583/yes-coronavirus-can-live-on-hair/

*Note this same argument continued over into Pet Fur for a good while.

Finally bald guys emerge from lifelong self Isolation as furry freaks now Quarantine.

[News] "Barbers are given the OK to use '40ft' (1.5m) poles to cut Hair!"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8073373/Hairdressers-use-metre-...

[News] "Do blow-dryers Kill the coronavirus?"
https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/03/coronavirus-myths-debunked-why-you...

[News] "Do blow-dryers spread the Coronavirus?"
https://www.prevention.com/health/a32616543/hair-salon-coronavirus-safet...

[News] "Bald men might be at greater risk of Dying from Covid-19!"
Bald Guys read this as great news ..." Finally! A genuine cure for baldness! "
"Had to be Bald, Afro's or Rangas but Baldies do isolation better...so no biggy!
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article243736662.html

[News] "Bald men aren't at more risk of Dying from Covid!"
https://inews.co.uk/news/bald-people-risk-coronavirus-alopecia-covid-19-...
Bald Guys..."Do we just continue isolating the same as usual then!"
Like! They can't exclude us from everything, can they now!...Guys....Hey Guys!

[disclaimer] tbb might have less hair than most in the chat room...
Knock! Knock!...tbb has gotta go with these Doctors for a wig fitting or taser is it #

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020 at 7:54pm

Double digit infection rate for over a week in Vic and gone back into some restrictions, complete fuck up by Daniel Andrews was a complete joke that after his such strict stance, he allowed protest to go ahead, made a mockery of restrictions, super frustrating after having strictest restrictions in Australia

And the effect was everyone thought okay, well if people can protest on the streets in their thousands well then why are we being so concerned about things?

Everyone then has taken a carefree relaxed approach and put their guard down and bang a rebound in numbers.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020 at 8:43pm

Absolute rubbish Indo.
There were BLM protests all around the country, and the Victorian outbreak was caused by big families getting together. Some people tested positive and then went to family dinners and work. Victoria is also taking back Australian travellers for hotel quarantine and some of the security staff at the hotels didn't abide by social distancing rules. Blaming Dan Andrews for the stupidity of a handful of Victorians is just ridiculous.
There's no evidence anyone caught or spread the virus at the BLM rally. Indo you're just spreading Liberal Party drivel.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020 at 9:22pm

“There were BLM protests all around the country, and the Victorian outbreak was caused by big families getting together. Some people tested positive and then went to family dinners and work”.

Yeah I heard similar on Dr Norman Swan’s Coronacast recently. Not suggesting he’s the complete guru but he seems to be onto it.....