COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 9 Nov 2021 at 9:48pm
burleigh wrote:

Your first issue is reading news.com.au Roadkill.

They are only the messenger…the info is valid even if someone doesn't like news corp.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 9 Nov 2021 at 10:32pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Your first issue is reading news.com.au Roadkill.

They are only the messenger…the info is valid even if someone doesn't like news corp.

Im going to disagree there. They have a specific agenda at play. This is a problem

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Tuesday, 9 Nov 2021 at 10:50pm

Time to crawl back under the tread where u came from roadkill.

It’s not easy to accept that for 2 years along with Blind Boy, VicLocal, the SN Team and Old Dog et al that you have been living in fear of a virus and for months have been thinking that getting vaccinated was the right thing to do for yourself and your community. You have been compliant and gone along with what has been asked of you... it’s hard to admit that the government has fooled you.

BUT it’s not about you It’s about our country and our kids.

Dan Andrew’s wants to jail ppl for not wearing a face nappy, in NSW ppl are getting fined $1000 for buying blankets when they aren’t vaccinated. From mid December QLD is locking unvaccinated basically out of society when there’s only 13 active cases in the whole state and only ever been 7 deaths for the duration of this whole pandemic. Booster shots will become a regulatory fixture.

You need to drop this pro and anti vax thing that’s being pushed. We are Australian and our free country is being turned into communism. Man up and stop being a pussy.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 3:45am

30th Jan 2020 > World Labs Trial outbreaks are spreading well.(WHO sounds Pandemic Hooter)

June 2020 Oz Rollout ( Qld / SA ) False Start > year & a half on ...TGA still won't approve Oz Vax.

21th Feb 2021 (388 days) to Oz Rollout start 28,930 cases (74.56/day) + 909 deaths (2.34/day)

$5b + All Outpatients / Surgery banned / OZ wide Hospital Crisis / Robo Cops / Armies / Censors etc

21 Feb - 9th Nov 2021
Oz Rollout (230 days) 153,949 cases (587.60/day) + 932 deaths (3.6/day)

Total 182,870 cases + 1,841 deaths

Extra 1 minute to see Rollout has skyrocketed 688% more Covid than our former unvaxed selves.
This is as good as Vax gets...Vaxerz are immune to slow Covid & keep spreading more faster strains.
Mass Vax = Faster Covid = More Infections = More Hospitalizations = More Deaths (See Above)...durr!

Govt Experts get paid to preach lies & censor BT data ...(Bypass the frauds & check for yourselves!)
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/australia/

Add another minute to see 54% more die simply by spiking more Vax into Bunnings Snags.
Not even counting the walking Vax wounded & dead nor the Long Covid Extra 100k for years to come.
Premier : "Don't look at the 100,000 long term suffering & death...just check my censored Vax Stats!

Before Experts argue these stats away with Mutant Hot Hotels... first note this ...
Slow & steady WA now have less Covid than pre Rollout + never plugged in 1 Ventilator...
Despite Locking down several very scary Mutant uprisings.
Salute steady WA for mopping up Oz covid mess + #1 Covid Greenhouse Award...obviously.
Expert Bullies queue to slag them off, for not super spreading their Mass share of virus & death.

Time to tear up the obviously fraudulent Vax Mandate.
Report the Ultra Bullies to police for Pandemic profiteering scams & crimes against humanity.
The Robo Cops that ride thru dead soldier's gardens while shitting & shooting up the Vic War Memorial.
Good luck getting into a Police Station / MP / Library / Courthouse without being an accessory to Vax.

Book GP chat > Hospital Tests > Vax (Sorted!)
Premier : [ Sorry ] Hospital is strictly for Healthy Vaxerz + End of Life / Emergency.
Hesitant Outpatients await Hospital checks to Vax > Govts deny urgent Healthcare & risk our Health?
tbb's GP all but tore up Vax Letter & is on hold until 2 'priority list' Hospital appointments.
Only now our Premier says get Fucked ...not seeing a Qld Health doctor until after vax! That's a crime!
Sick of Rollout cancelled Qld Health Appointments...now none can get treatment to enable a safe Vax.

All data readily shows Vax spreads more Covid & Death both here & every Country + Worldwide.
Selfishly save one's own life at expense of more devastation. (Most White Trash World buy into that!)
Hesitants put others & the world before themselves & they'll point the Experts to the areas of concern.

Example:
Where is this Xanadu where Vax mops up Covid without mass extermination...all roads lead to China?
Bet their Citizens are free to roam as they please! tbb can only dream without his VIP spreading pass.

Expert's Fairytales, Pandemic Politicization & Bullying are not healthy & not helping our planet to heal.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 5:38am

I am not scared of the virus. If you took the time to actually read what is said rather than what you think is said, you would get that.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 6:09am

They don't read though RK, that's the issue. Scared, me, haha.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 7:03am

"Dan Andrew’s wants to jail ppl for not wearing a face nappy"
Hey shortenism, I think the only way to stop this happening is to make a large donation to that freedom fighter, what's his name, Avi the wife bashing garden gnome.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 7:26am

"We are Australian and our free country is being turned into communism."

It's the Gulag Antipodes, comrade.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 7:39am
stunet wrote:

"We are Australian and our free country is being turned into communism."

It's the Gulag Antipodes, comrade.

Locked in your house for 23 hours per day. Nighttime curfew. Police beating protesters. Police asking for papers. Military patrolling streets. Restricted to 5km limit from home. Gaol time for not wearing a task mask. The uninfected who haven’t had the jab unable to interact with loved ones or society, illegal to travel and Denied work.

It may not be the gulags but it’s closer to the gulags than it is to the Australia of two years ago if you’re one of the affected.

Hearing those who were basically unaffected by the harshest of the government dictates airily carry on like they were inconsequential, reminds me of people sitting under still and sunny skies declaring they don’t understand what all the fuss about cyclones is , when 250km an hour winds are hitting the coast a few hundred kilometres away.

If I’d been locked in a share flat in Melbourne staring at brick walls for 23 hours a day cause wok eyed fuck Dictator Dan wanted to look hard, I’d be freaking ropable. It blew me away merely having the coppers tell me to go home when I was sitting at the beach a few hundred metres from my house with not a single soul around me.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 7:48am

Ha ha ha...yeah right. We live in the age of the uber neolib, the state is voluntarily being subsumed by private industry. We're as far away from Communism as England is from the Antipodes.

Reckon we need a new version of Godwin's Law, except it's not the first inference of Nazism that loses but the first inference of Communism.

Don't think you people even know what it is.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 8:02am

Yeh it must be frustrating to realise that your passionately held views are considered selfish and absurd and are rejected by an overwhelming majority. Yet it is inevitable when those views are not only extremist but also based on inflammatory rhetoric with little basis in fact. It must be uncomfortable to look at your fellow citizens and know that they not only reject your views but that many also find them offensive.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 8:13am
stunet wrote:

Ha ha ha...yeah right. We live in the age of the uber neolib, the state is voluntarily being subsumed by private industry. We're as far away from Communism as England is from the Antipodes.

Reckon we need a new version of Godwin's Law, except it's not the first inference of Nazism that loses but the first inference of Communism.

You’re right. I don’t really know what communism is. You tell me which term you’d use to describe a state where the government is hand in glove with corporations and the interests of the citizens are a lower order priority. A place where citizens are losing their freedoms without democratic accountability. Unless there’s been a referendum or vote on line Covid restrictions and vaccine coercion I’m not aware of?

You may have a little giggle because I aren’t versed in the definitions of politics, whilst I think you’re blind if you can’t see what’s at stake and what’s been undertaken over the past two years.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 8:18am
blindboy wrote:

Yeh it must be frustrating to realise that your passionately held views are considered selfish and absurd and are rejected by an overwhelming majority. Yet it is inevitable when those views are not only extremist but also based on inflammatory rhetoric with little basis in fact. It must be uncomfortable to look at your fellow citizens and know that they not only reject your views but that many also find them offensive.

Which majority? What the fuck are you talking about? Has any of this been put before the population as an option? Has it been debated in parliament?

Maybe you’re one of those dumb cunts who confuses the result of financial, societal and legal coercion with voluntary action? Are you the sort of daft fucker who thinks that the fact that there was coercion needed to enforce vaccinations simply never happened because the coercion worked?

Vaccine rates were sitting at about 25% until everyone had their freedoms held to ransom. Now you confuse complacency with enthusiasm? Your majority is in your tiny little mind.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 8:22am
Blowin wrote:
blindboy wrote:

Which majority? What the fuck are you talking about? Has any of this been put before the population as an option? Has it been debated in parliament?

Maybe you’re one of those dumb cunts who confuses the result of financial, societal and legal coercion with voluntary action? Are you the sort of daft fucker who thinks that the fact that there was coercion needed to enforce vaccinations simply never happened because the coercion worked?

Vaccine rates were sitting at about 25% until everyone had their freedoms held to ransom. Now you confuse complacency with enthusiasm? Your majority is in your tiny little mind.

Ha ha..snowflake is getting triggered and dribbling. Always uses c*** when he gets exposed as an idiot.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 8:35am

Blindboy is the sort of bloke who thinks the majority of Australians sent to fight in Vietnam would have voted to go….otherwise they wouldn’t have gone.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 8:35am

Blindboy is the sort of bloke who thinks the majority of Australians sent to fight in Vietnam would have voted to go….otherwise they wouldn’t have gone.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 8:41am

Always sad when the need to say something overcomes the capacity to have something to say.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 8:44am
Blowin wrote:
stunet wrote:

You’re right. I don’t really know what communism is. You tell me which term you’d use to describe a state where the government is hand in glove with corporations and the interests of the citizens are a lower order priority. A place where citizens are losing their freedoms without democratic accountability. Unless there’s been a referendum or vote on line Covid restrictions and vaccine coercion I’m not aware of?

You may have a little giggle because I aren’t versed in the definitions of politics, whilst I think you’re blind if you can’t see what’s at stake and what’s been undertaken over the past two years.

Rushing to play the victim isn't a good look.

And FWIW I wasn't even addressing you so not sure why you feel the need to interject? Take a look around, the accusation of encroaching Communism is increasingly a catch all bogeyman, whether it be the Democrats supposedly introducing Communism, or the WHO, or the globalists, the term is now rolled into one unthinking meme copied from account to account without ever being challenged. Just as Godwin's Law casts judgement, so too do I when I see people use it as some scary concept they have not one fucking idea about.

104 years since the Bolsheviks marched on Petrograd I'd argue the world has never been further from Communism.

Anyway, you call your issue whatever you want; take it to the side, start a new thread or whatever. I'm not interested in that.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 8:52am

Stu- What was I supposed to think when you’re comment about communism was immediately following my post describing how dictatorial the government has been acting?

“Always sad when the need to say something overcomes the capacity to have something to say.” …..Bloke, you wrote 500,000 words on your own instigation describing your historically proven stupidity surrounding Trump, i really think you need to take a good look in the mirror before you start accusing others of spouting senseless shit for the mere sake of talking.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 9:01am
Blowin wrote:

Stu- What was I supposed to think when you’re comment about communism was immediately following my post describing how dictatorial the government has been acting?

I included a quote. Was it your quote?

No it wasn't, so I think it's safe to think I wasn't addressing you.

In fact, my comment wasn't immediately following yours at all. You've just waded in all guns blazing again.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 9:09am

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 9:25am

This is how I read it:

If you weren’t having a go at me I apologise. I thought you were. I do tend to use the term communism inappropriately because I’m not versed in political definitions. I just know bad shit when I see it and lack the ability to articulate the issue.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 9:36am

You've cut and paste your first comment there, and quoted my first one.

Notice my comment was in quote marks?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 10:05am

I agreed with him. That’s why I took issue. You may squabble over the political definition but it feels to me that your opposition to his point goes beyond semantics. Whether it’s communism, Marxism, totalitarianism, authoritarianism….I’ve no idea but the point that and othersyou seem to be arguing against is the deterioration of our free society.

It’s not a loss of “freedumbs” when I can’t go to the local cafe despite being uninfected because I’m not ready for my second jab, whilst others who may be very well be infected with Covid can drive 8 hours and sit down to spread the death plague.

I can’t travel to Sydney, I can’t hang out with friends at home. I can’t go to the library, get many jobs, visit a hospital, go in a bank. Just because I’ve yet to get a second jab which apparently starts losing efficacy from the day I get it.

Some clowns posit this as whinging or a small price to pay or simply a broad scale approach to fight a necessary evil. It’s none of those. There is 90% vaccine coverage. The hospitals are not overwhelmed. It is punitive and disgraceful and not at all aligned with our society.

Now Dan Andrews- he of the curfew on 5 million people without any evidence of scientific or medical efficacy = is pushing for sole discretion to impose draconian powers over Australians even if there is not a single case of Covid in Victoria. He will endure no oversight and he needs no medical evidence to support his measures which include 2 years imprisonments for those who break his rules.

Human rights groups, legal opinion and medical authorities are opposed to these powers. Yet some clowns still think it’s got anything to do with Australia’s formerly free society?

The vaccine passports and restrictions against the unvaccinated are unnecessary, arbitrary and a huge step towards an Australia unlike anything which has existed since the nation has existed.

https://theconversation.com/some-unvaccinated-australians-wont-be-able-t...

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 10:26am

Interesting comments below the line on that article: sums up the societal and ethical implications of responding to the Covid pandemic.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 10:54am
blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 11:09am

The take away message from the link above.

"“The Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine is highly safe and effective and has been approved for use in nearly 100 countries and also approved by the World Health Organisation,” a TGA spokeswoman said.

“Australians who have received the Pfizer vaccine should not be concerned about the issues raised in the BMJ article."

The BMJ article is here:
https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

The key issue relates to unblinding. Trials like this need to be double blind, that is neither the subjects nor those delivering the shot should know if it is the actual vaccine or a placebo. In this case they were careless with the protocols and left documernts with that information within view of those involved. This is a serious issue in terms of the validity of the research.

More fundamental is the lack of supervision from the FDA .

"In 2007 the Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of the Inspector General released a report on FDA’s oversight of clinical trials conducted between 2000 and 2005. The report found that the FDA inspected only 1% of clinical trial sites. Inspections carried out by the FDA’s vaccines and biologics branch have been decreasing in recent years, with just 50 conducted in the 2020 fiscal year."

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 11:11am

"“The Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine is highly safe and effective and has been approved for use in nearly 100 countries and also approved by the World Health Organisation,” a TGA spokeswoman said."
Oh what would you know blindboy. I personally know of 8 people who have died from the vaccination in my town of 3000 people. It's poison I tells ya.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 11:13am

"You've (blowin) just waded in all guns blazing again."
And are you shocked by this stu?

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 1:06pm

Hahaha this is hilarious BB.. You're now making excuses for a company who has already received the largest fine in history for falsifying data, bribing physicians and withholding adverse events...

Wow, talk about blind following.. No wonder you call yourself that.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 1:09pm

He wasn't 'wading in all guns blazing' he was running hard at heavy incoming artillery mate. There's a difference.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 1:12pm

Even though we all know you are shooting blanks Vic... You're still making noise.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 1:36pm

"now making excuses for a company who has already received the largest fine in history for falsifying data, bribing physicians and withholding adverse events..."

What excuses? I just posted the main points from the link povided and the original BMJ article criticising Pfizer. If you think I distorted things in anyway you need to demonstrate that by quoting the parts you believe I ignored. Until then I will just assume that you didn't read either link.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 4:10pm

Euro Powder Keg is ready to blow sky high...all are fast locking back down in the calm before the storm.

Salute UK for daring to care with frontline case stats.
Following is a breakdown of building Covid fuel.
Dates from 1st complete set 9th Aug to recent 24th Oct 2021
Real time Infection Rate = % of Unvaxed Cases / Unvaxed Pop + % of Vaxed cases / Vaxed Pop
These can be timed by Rollout Sliders to match cases to Vax Tally for most accurate % rates.

Example ( Jan - 1 Nov Denmark comparison...Full Vaxed 1/200 of Full Vaxers infected)

Despite what you think...real time data is rare..most is lazily fudged to 1/100,000.
tbb will show how Rollout / case % can best track (27th Sept -10 Oct > AY.4.2)
We can read the week the World shifts into Euro Panic Mode.

29 Aug No Vax 1/127 slowed Delta 94% to 1/247 (AY.4.2) > (24 Oct) 1/196 spreading > 20% mth
29 Aug Full Vax 1/131 slowed Delta .7% to 1/132 (AY. 4.2) > (24 Oct) 1/77 spreading > 41.6% mth

Data reflects 10wk / 3 mnth Vax Efficacy = No Vax (Vaxer'z Slow Covid immunity, ramps faster strains)
Hooked Vaxerz need their 3mthly fix or they ransom each Pandemic bigger & faster than the last.
Don't stand between a Vaxer & their Booster...Outta my way You....White Trash comin' thru!
Vax Experts are playing down the Euro Gig...already blaming it on unvaxed...but UK was epicentre!

Youth
U18 Full Vax = 8% increase in cases (Low BT infection) Indicates Full immunity is fine with new strain.

U18 Unvaxed = 137% Rise ( 0-18 yrs unvaxed kidz < (Equal High) > 30-50yrs vaxed Parents)

U18 (1 Dose) = 279% Rise (Feb: UK Health ignored High Incubation Spike & censored Dec-10 Jan Data)
Arguments could be squared at experimental (U18) 1/2 + 1/3rd Dose Sizes for Delta+
UK Health recently also censored Scottish Kidz 1st dose incubation leaks
UK -Scots / Feds / NSW / Vic all censored 1st Dose BT data (Really touchy & stamp out any ramps fast!)
Censored as in halted or removed or back peddled into some weirdarse unvaxed dumping ground.
Thinking as it's a smoking gun more than the Elephant in the room it can camp for now! ( Freakout %)

Additional School Stats
High School = (8 Oct) 1/12 > (29 Oct) 1/11 Students infected with Covid
18+ ("Students") 1/31
Primary School = (8 Oct) 1/33 > (29 Oct) 1/25 Students infected with Covid
Notes:
Pre Wane (Lancet) report highlighted the marginally higher spread in UK Vaxed Households
Again (Above) Data shows that, but then Vax Wane ramped infections further until now.
Data confirms Unaware Fully Vaxed BT families infecting their own unvaxed children
This was first seen in US incubations spread thru the corresponding rising US Kidz Covid charts
UK Report cited earlier peer Family reports were time lapsed between differing Variants & Outbreaks.

Adult (Parent) Peak Groups
#1 (40+ Vaxed "Presumed Parent" cases 94% rise) currently 130,686 mth
50+ is next highest Vaxer infections but slowest rising >
#2 (30+ Vaxed "Presumed Parent" cases 67% rise) in recent "Kids Covid.
18+ Youth were slowest spreading Vaxerz = 3.43%..confirms this is a Family Wane / incubation effect.

We know this because Unvaxed Parent rate keeps falling as Vaxed Parent rate is skyrocketing.
All stats point to 1 dose incubating Kidz < > Parents Waning (Combo spreading) Mass Covid Spawning.
Meaning : New Euro Outbreak is the Pandemic of Vaxed Families infecting unvaxed Kids.
There can be no doubt as Data is double dosed in this direction.
Monthy extra Vaxed infections above Unvaxed Delta infections 29Aug 167,078 > 24 Oct 419,532

As said...Mass Vaxer'z Waning is a now a Covid spawning event consuming the Unvaxed more so.
Unvaxed have been shedding > 10% > 100% Covid for months, now encircled by Waning Wall
Covid Vacuum & Mops go back in the cupboards as unvaxed spread with Vax Waners as one!

World cases are shifting fast towards Pandemic of the Vaccinated
US States 35% Hospital admissions Vaxed
Germany 40% ICU Vaxed
Oz Cases 50% infections Vaxed + 50% Hospitals (Note 15/100 (1/6) at full vaxed tested Cup Do)
Belgium 65%+ infections Vaxed + 50% ICU
Singapore 75%+ in Hospital are Vaxed
UK 87% infections are Fully Vaxed

Vaxerz are already #1 Hospital Crisis ... Who do Vaxerz bully Now?
Gonna wheel-out the resident ICU vaxed crew for the daily TV Land Horror Show?

Vaxers are running out of excuses and must address hyper viral ramped Covid Vax infection rates.
Please tell us that Bunnings equipped each Vaxer with a Daggy Dad DIY Vax Detox kit!

Can't lower the Covid death rate while Covid Vax infections are soaring skyhigh!
Fix that, then we can get back to fighting Covid!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 6:24pm

I’m finding this hard to believe considering at least 6 countries have suspended moderna for under 30’s . https://www.tga.gov.au/media-release/modernas-covid-19-vaccine-spikevax-...

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 6:28pm

What have been the issues in those 6 countries?

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 6:50pm

Oh I thought that myocarditis was just as much a problem (very very little) with the Pfizer vax.
My boys, 16 and 18, are getting there 2nd Moderna shot on Friday.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 6:57pm
seeds wrote:

Oh I thought that myocarditis was just as much a problem (very very little) with the Pfizer vax.
My boys, 16 and 18, are getting there 2nd Moderna shot on Friday.

Well it is supposed to be rare so hopefully they have no problems. With all these studies in different countries they all come up with different percentages .

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 7:02pm

From what I’ve read even if it occurs it’s not a problem for most and fixes itself shortly after. They only complained about a sore arm after first shot. Nothing else. Was fun getting a sneaky punch in when passing them by.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 7:25pm

BB, yeah I didn't read your link I read about it somewhere else and its the same ass covering and blah blah that goes on when these TGA equivalent agencies like ARPANSA, NOPSEMA and AHPRA get caught out and the execs scatter like cochroaches never to be seen again... BTW, any news on Glady's..? I digress.

I know you are a blind supporter for this tyranny... You did go out of your way to highlight the 'take away' and its obvious reading your 119 other posts in this thread.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 8:49pm

Only 119? I'm disappointed. Must try harder. And yeh why go to the source when 3rd hand bullshit is so much easier to understand?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 9:03pm

Few Kiwi lads protesting outside parliament over mandates and vax passports.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 9:04pm

"I know you are a blind supporter for this tyranny."
Who exactly is a tyrant shortenism?
I'm interested to know the tin foil hat mob's current enemy. Is it still Bill Gates or has he been replaced?

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 9:11pm

Tyranny is when a government knows everything about their ppl vs democracy when ppl know everything about their government.

Make sense sunshine?

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 9:23pm

Haha 3rd hand bullshit.. I like it.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 9:27pm

OK shortenism, probably time to loosen your tin foil hat mate.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 9:51pm

https://twitter.com/chachac87311797/status/1458305151731523588?s=21
One of shortenism’s fellow travellers was in Bendigo today.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021 at 10:25pm

Whilst I never click your ridiculous pro shit fkery links, I broke my rule for this.. u got me.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 11 Nov 2021 at 12:04am

"Few Kiwi lads protesting outside parliament over mandates and vax passports."

saw that, and looked like more than a few... quite the turn out...

and the learned ones on here said NZ folk don't have the brain calibre and disposition for all that 'freedumb fighter' shit like oz...

they must be white supremacists or something...

the guys doing the haka that is

not the learned ones...

although...