That’s weird, that’s queer, that’s crazy, that deserves a long hard look.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill started the topic in Monday, 25 Oct 2021 at 7:04pm
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 6 Mar 2023 at 5:46pm
Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 6 Mar 2023 at 6:08pm
Alana_a wrote:

Order stok a government badge while you’re at it. He’s nothing but a pathetic mouth piece.

I knew some of it was bullshit. The media absolutely played up the fear side of things....as a said before fear sells clicks and engagement.

You didn’t know shit mate and retrospect is proving this. Keep telling us you knew it all.

Settle down AA, I don't and never knew exactly what was happening. I'm also no gov mouthpiece, I've whinged plenty about what was enforced over the years.

Plenty of crew on here however claimed the contrary though, they saw through all the lies and knew it all, thanks to their in depth research on social media. Now, all this supposed new info is conveniently being dot connected back to the baseless bullshit which was being spread by the anti lockdown, anti gov, extreme religious/sovereign cit types.

Fact is, it's really not, it's just being fairly obviosuly twisted and mis interpreted to support incorrect theories. That's what I've been calling out and will continue to when I'm bored enough to post here.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 6 Mar 2023 at 6:14pm
Stok wrote:
Alana_a wrote:

Order stok a government badge while you’re at it. He’s nothing but a pathetic mouth piece.

I knew some of it was bullshit. The media absolutely played up the fear side of things....as a said before fear sells clicks and engagement.

You didn’t know shit mate and retrospect is proving this. Keep telling us you knew it all.

Settle down AA, I don't and never knew exactly what was happening. I'm also no gov mouthpiece, I've whinged plenty about what was enforced over the years.

Plenty of crew on here however claimed the contrary though, they saw through all the lies and knew it all, thanks to their in depth research on social media. Now, all this supposed new info is conveniently being dot connected back to the baseless bullshit which was being spread by the anti lockdown, anti gov, extreme religious/sovereign cit types.

Fact is, it's really not, it's just being fairly obviosuly twisted and mis interpreted to support incorrect theories. That's what I've been calling out and will continue to when I'm bored enough to post here.

You must get bored a lot. You're also completely wrong a a lot.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 6 Mar 2023 at 6:15pm
burleigh wrote:
seeds wrote:

Geez Burleigh there was no fear amongst most of us. Unlike you most of us had to get the stupid bloody jab to keep our jobs. Most of us weren’t in a position to go from dual income raising kids paying mortgages to no income and defaulting on our homes. That’s the real crime here and we had no choice. Fuck you don’t call me a sheep.

No hate here if that was your position seeds. That fucking sucks.

When gritters like Stok claim that 95% of the eligible population got vaccinated, they claim they did it from a personal choice, however people like yourself had no choice, and that’s fucked.

Where'd you dream that one up pal?

Plenty of people did it as a personal choice, but I've always maintained that most people got it due to mandates. Just the majority of those people didn't see the fantasy side of it as some loss of bodily freedoms/social credit score - they just saw it as something they had to do for the greater good.

I wouldn't have got it if it was completely voluntary, just like I probably wouldn't bother getting a drivers licence if they were voluntary too.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 6 Mar 2023 at 6:53pm
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:
seeds wrote:

Geez Burleigh there was no fear amongst most of us. Unlike you most of us had to get the stupid bloody jab to keep our jobs. Most of us weren’t in a position to go from dual income raising kids paying mortgages to no income and defaulting on our homes. That’s the real crime here and we had no choice. Fuck you don’t call me a sheep.

When gritters like Stok claim that 95% of the eligible population got vaccinated, they claim they did it from a personal choice, however people like yourself had no choice, and that’s fucked.

Plenty of people did it as a personal choice, but I've always maintained that most people got it due to mandates. Just the majority of those people didn't see the fantasy side of it as some loss of bodily freedoms/social credit score - they just saw it as something they had to do for the greater good.

I wouldn't have got it if it was completely voluntary, just like I probably wouldn't bother getting a drivers licence if they were voluntary too.

But the mandates did make it a loss of freedom of choice. And the people who chose not to participate still don't have all their freedoms three years later (firefighters in NSW, travel restrictions still in place to name only a couple)

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 6 Mar 2023 at 7:06pm

Yes sorry, I meant more so that people were honestly believing there'd be booster mandates every few months, for everyone, for ever.

This was one of the anti vax/anti lockdown tropes which just evaporated into thin air.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 6 Mar 2023 at 7:12pm

Fuck Burls, go have a beer and check out the last of the sunset.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 6 Mar 2023 at 7:16pm
AndyM wrote:

Fuck Burls, go have a beer and check out the last of the sunset.

I've been sitting at Lennox for two days meditating and chewing tobacco. Come say hi.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 6 Mar 2023 at 7:57pm

Only if you promise you won’t chew my bloody ear off about Covid or Malcolm Roberts.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 6 Mar 2023 at 8:22pm
AndyM wrote:

Only if you promise you won’t chew my bloody ear off about Covid or Malcolm Roberts.

I use a surf website as my only outlet for these chats.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Monday, 6 Mar 2023 at 8:23pm
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:
seeds wrote:

Oi. Dis you?
https://i.postimg.cc/rFn5NZpZ/Sick-Backpedal.gif

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 6 Mar 2023 at 8:34pm
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

I use a surf website as my only outlet for these chats.

Hahahahaha!
Uh huh.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023 at 1:01am

we need more of this!

direct questioning and pleas for accountability...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023 at 1:02am

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023 at 12:14pm

Plenty of these articles circulating in the manipulation media today, but no mention of the covid vaccine as a contributing to the excess deaths..........

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/australia-recorded-20-000-more-death...

Thingo's picture
Thingo's picture
Thingo Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023 at 12:40pm

Plenty of data showing rising excess mortality before Covid vaccines were even available.

Also, there's plenty of data showing age breakdown of excess mortality. Australia is highly vaccinated, yet, the vast majority of excess mortality is in over 75's.
If what you infer were true, we would see far greater excess mortality in the 0-75 age group.

Use data from the Australian Actuaries Institute if you are confused/triggered by the media and require a pure statistical approach.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023 at 1:12pm
Thingo wrote:

Plenty of data showing rising excess mortality before Covid vaccines were even available.

Also, there's plenty of data showing age breakdown of excess mortality. Australia is highly vaccinated, yet, the vast majority of excess mortality is in over 75's.
If what you infer were true, we would see far greater excess mortality in the 0-75 age group.

Use data from the Australian Actuaries Institute if you are confused/triggered by the media and require a pure statistical approach.

No there is not “plenty of data” that’s a lie

gragagan's picture
gragagan's picture
gragagan Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023 at 2:24pm
sypkan wrote:

we need more of this!

direct questioning and pleas for accountability...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023 at 2:42pm

Further down in the comments is footage of when RB was on morning joe , I found it pretty funny, don’t think they found RB particularly funny though .

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023 at 5:54pm
Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023 at 10:53pm

Think it's actually a case of the broken link virus there supa.

On a separate note, why don't the charismatic darlings of the antagonists, such as Russel Brand, pull together their funds and actually investigate and report in a non biased, fully accountable and completely honest way? I mean, they're calling out the big players of MSM, ok good - so where is the actual alternatives which don't just operate as forms of entertainment or free advertising space for the highest bidders?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023 at 11:03pm
sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023 at 11:05pm
sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023 at 11:14pm

and this one...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/the-lab-leak-theory-inside-the-f...

russell and co. don't need to fund anything...

they're reading (and referencing) the 'non biased' and 'accountable' real journalists you and the real agenda pushers are ignoring...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 8 Mar 2023 at 8:25am

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 8 Mar 2023 at 11:07am

Is it all just a ploy to hate China ? I believe it came from a human error lab leak and the US has much to answer for , not just China . https://www.koin.com/news/washington-dc/biden-calls-for-stronger-investi...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 9 Mar 2023 at 9:09pm

Fauci files coming to a theatre near you . https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64891745

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 9 Mar 2023 at 9:20pm
Supafreak wrote:

https://twitter.com/trublood4life/status/1633737362722394118?s=46&t=5Rcz... Fauci files coming to a theatre near you . https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64891745

How the fuck is this not front page news all around the world?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 9 Mar 2023 at 9:49pm

I dunno Burleigh, was it death by Fauci or death WITH Fauci?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 9 Mar 2023 at 11:09pm

. https://oversight.house.gov/release/covid-origins-hearing-wrap-up-facts-...

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 7:58am

;)

https://m.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 8:32am

The ongoing relationship between the FDA and Pfizer needs to be looked at more closely, but money talks I guess .

comments are worth a look

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 9:46am
Stok wrote:

Address the claims instead of having a half assed childish attempt at humour.

C'mon mr Educated, now is your time to shine.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 12:28pm

New emails released in a congressional probe show that Fauci helped direct the publication of “The Proximal Origin of SARS-CoV-2,” an influential scientific paper published in Nature Medicine on March 17, 2020, that claimed COVID-19 could not have leaked from a laboratory. Fauci then cited the paper—in effect quoting himself, since he coordinated the article behind the scenes and was given final approval before it published—as if it was an independent source corroborating his assertions that COVID could only have come from a bat and not from a lab. https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/treason-science-journals Treason of the Science Journals
How Anthony Fauci manufactured consensus on the origins of COVID-19 with the help of science writers and the media

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 12:47pm
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:

Nothing for me to address Burlbag. I think there's merit in the idea that covid wasn't naturally occurring. Just think MSM won't be the most truthful source of what's actually occurring. Also seems a bit orchestrated the articles on Fauci though, is he the fall guy? The face to lay blame?

Oh and I didn't think it was childish, it was a shot at how distrusting you are of certain ideas or facts, yet how willing you accept others. Is covid real, did it kill people? Or did Faucis cover up kill people? You tell me?

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 12:59pm
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:

Burliegh, that was an A Grade pisstake. Credit where credit’s due

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 1:24pm

“Address the claims instead of having a half assed childish attempt at humour.”

The lack of self awareness is hilarious….and the irony is next level.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 2:08pm
Supafreak wrote:

New emails released in a congressional probe show that Fauci helped direct the publication of “The Proximal Origin of SARS-CoV-2,” an influential scientific paper published in Nature Medicine on March 17, 2020, that claimed COVID-19 could not have leaked from a laboratory. Fauci then cited the paper—in effect quoting himself, since he coordinated the article behind the scenes and was given final approval before it published—as if it was an independent source corroborating his assertions that COVID could only have come from a bat and not from a lab. https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/treason-science-journals Treason of the Science Journals
How Anthony Fauci manufactured consensus on the origins of COVID-19 with the help of science writers and the media

pretty funny how institutions and a culture that loves to name drop themselves...

suddenly became very adept at forgetting to put their names on stuff

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 2:17pm
Roadkill wrote:

“Address the claims instead of having a half assed childish attempt at humour.”

The lack of self awareness is hilarious….and the irony is next level.

Annnnnnnd the toad is back.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 3:18pm

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/some-women-have-penises-deni-t...

some of the penises in here have woman attached to them...so it must be true hey.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 4:29pm

I'm sure this hysterical fetishisation will fade soon.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 4:36pm
AndyM wrote:

I'm sure this hysterical fetishisation will fade soon.

One can only hope Andy. Sheesh.

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 5:40pm

When the next crisis occurs our leaders will:
1 do a great job?
Or
2. Stuff up, lie, play politics, avoid tough but on balance best decisions to avoid short term criticism and be pushed around by powerful interests like leaves in the wind?

https://brownstone.org/articles/conspiracy-theories-become-conspiracy-fa...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 7:08pm

Hopefully the next crisis isn’t left up to a few people with way to much power and that scientific debate can be freely and openly discussed.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 10 Mar 2023 at 8:37pm
frog wrote:

When the next crisis occurs our leaders will:
1 do a great job?
Or
2. Stuff up, lie, play politics, avoid tough but on balance best decisions to avoid short term criticism and be pushed around by powerful interests like leaves in the wind?

https://brownstone.org/articles/conspiracy-theories-become-conspiracy-fa...

Great article.
Whatsapp messages don't lie.
When the more smug of covid addicts on the topic were questioning who 'they' were,..
well...there were many of the 'theys'.
Hancock just one small example of the many.
That quote "power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"...spot on.
Nothing will be learnt except that large populations can be (and want to be) controlled.
That much is evident from the last 3 years.

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Saturday, 11 Mar 2023 at 7:55am

The full covid crisis policy response story now emerging is worse than you can imagine for bad motives and poor decisions.

In the UK, all it took was a few bureaucrats with a lust for power and a lazy PM for policy to go feral.

Not a grand conspiracy but as the Lock Down Files (a treasure trove of over 100,000 WhatsApp messages in real time between all the principal policymakers on Covid in England while Matt Hancock was the Secretary of Health) show, more a case of:

"We now know just how punch drunk on tyranny the political, bureaucratic, scientific, and journalist class was during the pandemic. The ruling elites, when liberated from democratic accountability and media scrutiny, morphed seamlessly into morally cavalier and inhumane petty tyrants."

Hancock strategy by his own words:

"Scare everyone out of their pants" to get behavioral compliance. And, this was at a time when the data was already showing overall death rates were below 1%.

"Hancock fought furious internal battles to hog the vaccine media limelight. He preened about his pictures in the media and boasted how the pandemic could propel his career “into the next league.”

"They weren’t following the science but Hancock’s ego and career ambitions. He exploited Johnson’s “stonking” laziness and shallowness. The Lockdown Files reveal a government gone rogue that viewed and treated the people as enemies. "

Skepticism and not sweeping it all under the carpet because they were "dark times" are our main defenses against this occurring again.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 11 Mar 2023 at 7:52am

When was the switch from the media questioning governments to doing their bidding?

frog's picture
frog's picture
frog Saturday, 11 Mar 2023 at 8:37am

It began in earnest with Edward Bernays in the 1920s:

https://theconversation.com/the-manipulation-of-the-american-mind-edward...

But the slide has accelerated in the last 30 years. Media owners are now brought into the various "clubs" to be groomed (e.g. Davos) and maybe compromised as a matter of strategy to make them insiders.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/bohemian-grove-where-... (where rich and powerful go to misbehave and ...... get compromised?)

In the background, the never ending work of "intelligence" agencies (for our good of course) work away as this interview shows:

Udo Ulfkotte, author of Gekaufte Journalisten (Bought journalists) on the involvement of intelligence agencies in German media - very interesting read.

https://hungarytoday.hu/udo-ulfkotte-interview-64707/

Media is THE BIG LEVER - its control is taken very very seriously by the rich and powerful.

At a micro level, shoot the journalistic messenger who steps out of line is now routine see recently - Tabbi, Hersh and even Tucker (who sometimes gets an angle with merit)

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Saturday, 11 Mar 2023 at 8:52am

Some interesting case studies in:

Is what we "know" about all major world events - currently taking place and historical - not just fabricated biased and illusory narratives designed to serve political and wealth agendas?