That’s weird, that’s queer, that’s crazy, that deserves a long hard look.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill started the topic in Monday, 25 Oct 2021 at 7:04pm
wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 8:09pm
burleigh wrote:
wax24 wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Desantis will hopefully be the next USA president. The only place you would have wanted to live during the scamdemic was Florida if you are American

Unless you are gay. Or trans. Or a schoolteacher. Or black. Or a librarian. Or one of those high school kids he bullied into taking off their masks on stage. Or those kids' parents. Or whichever vulnerable population he picks on next to further a culture war get elected/reelected. They don't live in Florida, but those immigrants he swiped from Texas to send to Massachusetts under false pretences are prob not fans.... but yeah... for the white anti vax crowd.... he is your guy.

Someone has been watching too much MSM

Someone had no real response, so they trotted out one of their tried and true. Not a good look, but appropriate.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 8:26pm
Stok wrote:

Both Lowe and Fauci have to face up to the media.....and literally be the faces of organisations which are struggling internally.

Easy to hate....easy to distrust. Are they incompetent, are they evil? Depends how rational you are.

evil... no

incompetent... as individuals, no

compromised... totally

...making the institutions as a collective... grossly incompetent

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 8:40pm
Supafreak wrote:

Have you ever stopped to read those articles stok ? If yes which articles don’t you agree with ? And can you please show everyone where I have said covid was a lie . You are sounding a bit pathetic with your last two posts. Might be time you moved on .

his 'take' on other people's 'take' on corona is so off the mark it is laughable...

I hate to use that somewhat corrupted term 'critical thinking', but his is lacking to say the least, ...disappointing (but possibly typical) from the current crop of 'academics'...

he just comes here to slander, moan, and belittle

the dude is still so caught up in the nyt, cnn, guardian world of anti trump nuttery his opinion is essentially worthless

I'd bet he hasn't even had a cursory glance of the twitter files

hence his tendency to still refer to everything as 'conspiracy theory'

still!

the ignorance and arrogance is astounding

but don't go anywhere stok... it is you that is good for laugh and light entertainment, amongst some fairly serious issues

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 8:39pm
wax24 wrote:
burleigh wrote:
wax24 wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Desantis will hopefully be the next USA president. The only place you would have wanted to live during the scamdemic was Florida if you are American

Unless you are gay. Or trans. Or a schoolteacher. Or black. Or a librarian. Or one of those high school kids he bullied into taking off their masks on stage. Or those kids' parents. Or whichever vulnerable population he picks on next to further a culture war get elected/reelected. They don't live in Florida, but those immigrants he swiped from Texas to send to Massachusetts under false pretences are prob not fans.... but yeah... for the white anti vax crowd.... he is your guy.

Someone had no real response, so they trotted out one of their tried and true. Not a good look, but appropriate.

School kid bullied? You think the guy giving a kid back their freedom from the people slapping an unnecessary mask on them is the bully?

This is how I know you’re 100% cooked and not worth any energy.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 8:55pm
burleigh wrote:
wax24 wrote:
burleigh wrote:
wax24 wrote:
burleigh wrote:

School kid bullied? You think the guy giving a kid back their freedom from the people slapping an unnecessary mask on them is the bully?

Here is the incident you’re talking about.
He clearly says "if you WANT to take the masks off, you can and "it's up to you". Hardly a bully.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 9:18pm
Supafreak wrote:

Have you ever stopped to read those articles stok ? If yes which articles don’t you agree with ? And can you please show everyone where I have said covid was a lie . You are sounding a bit pathetic with your last two posts. Might be time you moved on .

I admit in the depths of boredom, I have cracked a few open.

And what I've read didn't show anything other than maybe some mixed messaging, incompetance or maybe a PR failure which the media picked up and ran with.

Regardless, just because you post an article on here doesn't mean I'm going to read it. And if I don't read it, it doesn't make your position more credible. Our credibility here is equal - zero.

you see, not sure if you're on social media Supa, but there's a type of person who spends their days sharing what they believe to be informative, interesting or scary information on their Facebook page. Normally taht information leads to a log in site where you'll give your password away and get hacked. What you Burls an co. are doing is the equivalent of that, just luckily Swellnet has no algorithm and has somehow kept the bots and scammers at bay.

oh and p.s. yes I know you're one of the more rational ones, I know you don't think covid is a lie.

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 9:18pm
burleigh wrote:
wax24 wrote:
burleigh wrote:
wax24 wrote:
burleigh wrote:

I think you just executed a highly subjective attack of the least weighty thing i mentioned.
I think to do it the way he did was performative at the kids' expense. He coulda asked them to remove the masks privately, if it was important to him, and let them keep their dignity. Don't like the word "bullying?" Fine. Then he intimidated and coerced a group of vulnerable people.
How about the rest of it? You gonna be as weak in your response to all of that as you just were with this?
And, fine, if you wanna believe i am cooked. Your opinion holds no value with me. I think the majority of Crew sees this back and forth accurately. (I haven't seen anyone leap to DeSantis' defense, you noticed?)
Lastly, the previous post, when you played a tune from your Greatest Hits, (you know, the MSM bit where you engaged in a bit of projection?) Yeah, try something different than projection with me, i see clear through it. I give preliminary diagnoses for every psych patient that comes to this hospital. Just the working diagnosis until the patient is seen by a doctor. Political discourse the last few years has been hijacked by the narcissist's playbook. I'm talking NPD, diagnosable, not the more vague "narcissist" that gets thrown around. Both sides, right and left do it. Projection, deflection, (whataboutism), gaslighting, etc..... Please don't take this as me accusing you of this personality disorder. I highly doubt you are. And wouldn't have any way of even guessing, really. What i am saying is, research it. Type in "Cycles of a narcissistic relationship," "Victims of narcissistic abuse," and/or "how to diagnose NPD." When you see yourself engaging in that playbook, stop. Rethink it. (Goes for me too, all of us.)

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 9:26pm
sypkan wrote:

his 'take' on other people's 'take' on corona is so off the mark it is laughable...

I hate to use that somewhat corrupted term 'critical thinking', but his is lacking to say the least, ...disappointing (but possibly typical) from the current crop of 'academics'...

the dude is still so caught up in the nyt, cnn, guardian world of anti trump nuttery his opinion is essentially worthless

still!

but don't go anywhere stok... it is you that is good for laugh and light entertainment, amongst some fairly serious issues

Literally never read the Guradian, NYT or CNN.

My critical thinking is solid enough thankyou. i know when to stop, because you can pretty much 'critical think' your way to any conclusion you want.

The internet is deep, and large. the current information age is an ugly place.

I have had a cursorary glance at the twitter files, and I'm empathetic of how Twitter operated. I don't see easy answers, it's not black and white.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 9:54pm
wax24 wrote:
burleigh wrote:
wax24 wrote:
burleigh wrote:
wax24 wrote:
burleigh wrote:

I think you just executed a highly subjective attack of the least weighty thing i mentioned.
I think to do it the way he did was performative at the kids' expense. He coulda asked them to remove the masks privately, if it was important to him, and let them keep their dignity. Don't like the word "bullying?" Fine. Then he intimidated and coerced a group of vulnerable people.
How about the rest of it? You gonna be as weak in your response to all of that as you just were with this?
And, fine, if you wanna believe i am cooked. Your opinion holds no value with me. I think the majority of Crew sees this back and forth accurately. (I haven't seen anyone leap to DeSantis' defense, you noticed?)
Lastly, the previous post, when you played a tune from your Greatest Hits, (you know, the MSM bit where you engaged in a bit of projection?) Yeah, try something different than projection with me, i see clear through it. I give preliminary diagnoses for every psych patient that comes to this hospital. Just the working diagnosis until the patient is seen by a doctor. Political discourse the last few years has been hijacked by the narcissist's playbook. I'm talking NPD, diagnosable, not the more vague "narcissist" that gets thrown around. Both sides, right and left do it. Projection, deflection, (whataboutism), gaslighting, etc..... Please don't take this as me accusing you of this personality disorder. I highly doubt you are. And wouldn't have any way of even guessing, really. What i am saying is, research it. Type in "Cycles of a narcissistic relationship," "Victims of narcissistic abuse," and/or "how to diagnose NPD." When you see yourself engaging in that playbook, stop. Rethink it. (Goes for me too, all of us.)

I see you’re trying to big note yourself here wax. Funny you mention narcissism. Might be worth while looking in the mirror.

I posted the video of the Desantis/kids masks which clearly shows he didn’t intimidate and coerce anyone, yet you’ve doubled down on your claims.

Why do you believe they are vulnerable?

One could easily argue that the kids were coerced to wear the masks in the first place. But that wasn’t spoken about in MSM fear campaigns

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 10:23pm
Stok wrote:
sypkan wrote:

still!

Literally never read the Guradian, NYT or CNN.

My critical thinking is solid enough thankyou. i know when to stop, because you can pretty much 'critical think' your way to any conclusion you want.

The internet is deep, and large. the current information age is an ugly place.

I have had a cursorary glance at the twitter files, and I'm empathetic of how Twitter operated. I don't see easy answers, it's not black and white.

you don't have to be reading cnn, nyt, or the guardian...

to paraphrase, a self proclaimed media expert on here... 'these big media outlets are what frames the public debate - they frame the narrative' ...he was referring to the murdoch press, but it works both ways...

the AP, and all the big outlets that signed onto that binding agreement about so called covid 'misinformation' (how laughable this has become with hindsight) are the ones who 'frame' the 'debate'...

they are the same big arse media and tech. outlets that have engaged in 6 years of absolute anti trump nuttery...

with russia russia russia, hunter's laptop, 'conspiracy theories', and covid being the most striking of examples

with even our own humble little abc being all in on the nuttery

the fact that you keep constantly; referring to 'conspiracy theories'; algorithms; denigrating certain demographics; referring to a 'complex world'; and insinuating certain people are struggling to make sense of this world (suggesting a type of mental illness and deficit of understanding / intelligence in the process) just shows how much you are influenced by this 'narrative'

the mentioned outlets, and a heap of other abc's, nbc's, msnbc's etc. etc. have all run countless articles on this, that you are parroting word for word ...even if you are not aware of it...

whilst there is some truth to the conspiracy theorist synopsis... 99.9 % of posters on here are not parroting the more ridiculous lines about bill gates, population control, and 5G towers...

yet here you are...

geez dude, I bet you still think 'the great reset' is a conspiracy...

(and not an openly publicly available book by klaus schwabb)

and I bet you still think the lab leak is a 'conspiracy theory' too...

rather than a perfectly plausable (likely) scenario...

GoF too!

until you open your mind to the second one (and 3rd), and read more widely on the issue - your opinion is worthless...

even if the lab leak isn't the source... I would argue knowing and understanding what the hell the US (and faucci) were actually up to there, is fundamental to understanding what the hell just happened over the last 3 years..

but, ignorance is bliss...

and your ignorance is blissfully entertaining

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 10:23pm

Burleigh, we are not in disagreement about masks and mandates. That there has been overreach. That the kids , it could easily be argued, were coerced to be wearing the masks in the first place. That was not done by an individual, though, and not on camera to perform at their expense. They were intimidated as he is, first, an adult, and second, an authority figure. This makes them vulnerable and susceptible to coercion. If you still wanna talk about the fact that they may very well have coerced to wear them in the first place, i won't argue that, but this is an individual, not a vague State. Easier to remedy. In other words, if you don't like coercion, on any level (DeepState, an elected official, a gov't function, etc...) don't support it. So, enough of that. As i have said, you've picked the least important item here and the easiest to argue and are stuck on that. After trying projection. Sticking to the Playbook. So, let's try this...... i see your position as one of three things. One, you don't agree that DeSantis hasn't been good for SOME Floridians. Two, you can see that this might very well be true, but you're so passionate about the Covid related issues, you can live with it, and/or three, you can see that this might very well be true, but do not care a whit about the populations mentioned. I believe it is the second idea, but that's just my guess. Or, is their a fourth possibility i do not see?
Also, i have a proposal for you. If we continue to chat about DeSantis, let's agree on two groundrules. One, let's not make it personal. (We've both already erred here, but we can start over in that way.)
Two, let's stay outta that fucken playbook. (I spelled it this way as an homage to another thread where the moderators have asked for civility.) That playbook devolves things, by design. Civility goes with it.
P.S..... one thing is certain. Only one of us will actually have a say about Mr. DeSantis. Not much of a say, mind you. lol (a meager vote.)

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 10:37pm

And about "narcissism," that is a vague term, and we are all on a spectrum. I was/am talking about NPD. There are 8 boxes to check of personality traits, and if 5 are checked, that's a diagnosis to consider. It's problematic for two reasons. One, the patient will almost certainly reject the diagnosis, in serivce to the disorder. Two, the 8 boxes to check have traits that overlap into other possible personality disorders. So, it's a whole thing. And i think, and have thought for some time now, that the strategies employed by an NPD person (Playbook) and made their way into political discourse and poisoned it. (None of this diatribe is aimed at you. Just something that has bothered me for awhile, that our chat brought up.) I really hope you do research it. Not as "gotcha" material, but i think we all need an education on this. Cause it's hurting us. I hope lotsa Crew read this and check it out. Even the ones who've already been exposed to it... good to refresh.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 11:18pm

Bit of a side note regarding Narcissism. According to 'Who's Who in the Ancient World', Narcissus himself was misunderstood, not vain, he was grieving for his twin sister who he adored and had died, yet Narcissus could still see her and talk to her in his reflection on the water.He would tell her she was beautiful and that he loved her which was misunderstood as him telling that to himself hence the legendary vanity. He eventually drowned himself to be with her.
Anyway, found that interesting but totally off topic to what you boys are on about here, whatever that is, so I'll fug off now. Carry on.

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Monday, 20 Feb 2023 at 11:19pm

That IS interesting, Adam. No need to "fug off," lol. Thanx for the contribution. BTW... there was a tv show when i was growin up here in California called Adam 12. Your handle have any connection to the show? Or just a more personal thingy?

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 8:38am

Wax24, stoked someone remembers that show and yes that is exactly why I use that handle. "One Adam Twelve". When I was a kid in the 60's it was my favorite cop show probably because it had my name in the title. Two good guy cops in a black and white solvin' crime and doing good deeds. That and Batman were my go to after school viewing. Good times.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 8:44am
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 9:16am
udo wrote:

Bye Bye James
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/20/us/politics/james-okeefe-project-veri...

He will start a new organisation and will keep slamming the corrupt that you all circle jerk over.

Can't wait to see it.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 9:37am
sypkan wrote:

Thoroughly enjoyed this post.

Especially how you connect independent events and theories together.

You're resolved confidence in your ability to read between the lines is pretty common of a certain type of individual.

You may not be at the point of protesting to council about 15 minute cities and future climate lockdowns, but you certainly aren't far off.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 10:08am
Stok wrote:
sypkan wrote:

Thoroughly enjoyed this post.

Especially how you connect independent events and theories together.

You're resolved confidence in your ability to read between the lines is pretty common of a certain type of individual.

You may not be at the point of protesting to council about 15 minute cities and future climate lockdowns, but you certainly aren't far off.

Just a coincidence that on news.com.au there is an article on conspiracy theories and 15 minute cities this morning? I think not

Stok is solid proof you can have a degree but still be an idiot

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 10:27am

Stok said “ Come to terms with the fact that Fauci was saying what he thought was the best thing to say at the time, given the information he had. “ ………anyone know where the information came from that prompted fauci to say the vaccinated become a dead end for the virus ? Is this what science has come to ? Just say the best thing you can at the time , whatever happened to scientific evidence ? Oh that’s right , Fauci was the ‘ science ‘ and if you dare to question him you’re questioning science. Fauci is now on the speakers circuit charging $100,000 a pop , he likes an audience.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 10:37am

Supa - Fauci isn't the science. He's the mouthpiece. He wasn't always necessarily correctly speaking for all experts at once. That's not how it works. But he did gerenally convey the message that the vast majority of experts agreed with - that vaccination was a positive step in fighting covid.

Clearly the media has pounced on his wording.

Oh and Burleigh....for all you know....news.com.au got the 15 minute cities conspiracy story from me :)
Seriously though - I don't ever check that site. You blokes are the ones who keep ranting on about, and sharing MSM articles, or posts about what Karl said etc. Funny how if these people say what you like, they're brave, and heroic, but if they don't....well they're compromised, or working for the agenda!

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 10:45am
Stok wrote:

Supa - Fauci isn't the science. He's the mouthpiece. He wasn't always necessarily correctly speaking for all experts at once. That's not how it works. But he did gerenally convey the message that the vast majority of experts agreed with - that vaccination was a positive step in fighting covid.

Clearly the media has pounced on his wording.

Oh and Burleigh....for all you know....news.com.au got the 15 minute cities conspiracy story from me :)
Seriously though - I don't ever check that site. You blokes are the ones who keep ranting on about, and sharing MSM articles, or posts about what Karl said etc. Funny how if these people say what you like, they're brave, and heroic, but if they don't....well they're compromised, or working for the agenda!

Ok so he’s the mouthpiece for science, and the science at the time said once vaccinated you become a dead end for the virus, where did this science come from ? Or was there no actual science about at the time and Fauci was doing his very best to ‘ sell ‘ the vaccines through false promises and guilt trips ?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 10:56am

It was universally agreed (and confirmed through clinical trials) the vaccines significantly reduced the need for hospitalisation - i.e. making the symptoms mild. In a population with enough people vaccinated, then yes, you could argue it's reasonable to say the virus would have a dead end.

Not saying this is what Fauci was thinking, but if I was an expert desperately trying to make people aware how close we are to a significant death event (i.e. millions of avoidable deaths), then I would't be to up in arms about Fauci using a more broad explanation than technically correct.

Whether or not they stopped transmission was mosty a moot point anyway. They kept the hospital systems from being swamped, and reduced the overall time people were off work sick. That's why a lot of countries didn't drop mask mandates, or social distancing right away.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 11:08am
Stok wrote:

It was universally agreed (and confirmed through clinical trials) the vaccines significantly reduced the need for hospitalisation - i.e. making the symptoms mild. In a population with enough people vaccinated, then yes, you could argue it's reasonable to say the virus would have a dead end.

Not saying this is what Fauci was thinking, but if I was an expert desperately trying to make people aware how close we are to a significant death event (i.e. millions of avoidable deaths), then I would't be to up in arms about Fauci using a more broad explanation than technically correct.

Whether or not they stopped transmission was mosty a moot point anyway. They kept the hospital systems from being swamped, and reduced the overall time people were off work sick. That's why a lot of countries didn't drop mask mandates, or social distancing right away.

* Clinical trials completed by the vaccine manufacturers. Fixed it for you

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 11:30am

stok, it doesn't have to all equate to one big conspiracy, it is just reality... a series of events, government planning, and one big event that brought a lot to the fore...

yet you seem to feel the need to say it's all a conspiraxy theory... to dismiss it all, and belittle people, question people's sanity...

do you think that is a useful tactic to get people on board with your world view?

because that is what we're talking about here, your view of events, ...and what you 'attribute' as worthy causes and concerns...

fwiw, I am ok with 15 minute cities, I think faucci (largely) said what he needed to say, and that governments (largely) did what they needed to do at the start of the pandemic - it is the 'buresucratic inertia' that built up through the pandemic, making them anything but nimble in a fast moving situation that I have a problem with...

and the tone, justifications, and coercions coming from the likes of you, that impeded this much needed nimble-ness, as you dismissed and belittled anyone who wasn't entrenched in your world view...

it was terribly divisive, judgmental, and misplaced, from my perspective. and this has done untold damage to any future cooperation desired and / or required

but hey, you do you...

keep up the belittling, dismissiveness and aloofness, as we watch any semblance of cohesion and shared reality disintegrate, at a time, arguably, when we need it more than ever...

and this is at the core of the issue

whilst you question others grasping of facts and reality... you seem to live in your own little rabbit hole, where any 'inconvenient truths' are denied, dismissed, or flat out written off as pure fantasy...

as one poster on here likes to say... 'how can we possibly find solutions if we cannot even agree on a shared reality?'

so indulge me stok... and answer a couple of questions for once... instead of drifting off into your normal abyss of belittlung generalisations and aloofness...

is 'the great reset' real, or a conspiracy theory?

...is it what the architects see as a reasonable vision and plan for the future, ...or your portrayal - some paranoid delusions cooked up in the minds of the mentally ill?

was there gain of function research being undertaken at WIV in china?

and, were american science organisations and ngo's involved?

and last one, if a virus outbreak happens in a US city next to virus research laboratory, the first place they'd investigate would be that research laboratory -why is it seen as a 'conspiracy theory' to expect the same in china?

please avoid your usual tangent / tactic

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 11:50am

Stok if you had bothered to read the transcript from Fauci you would have seen where his science came from . DR. FAUCI: Well, what's happened, there's been an accumulation of data on showing in the real-world effectiveness of the vaccines. It is even better than in the clinical trials, well over 90% protecting you against disease, number one. Number two, a number of papers have come out in the past couple of weeks showing that the vaccine protects even against the variants that are circulating. And thirdly, we're seeing that it is very unlikely that a vaccinated person, even if there's a breakthrough infection, would transmit it to someone else. So, the accumulation of all of those scientific facts, information and evidence brought the CDC to make that decision to say now when you're vaccinated, you don't need to wear a mask, not only outdoors, but you don't need to wear it indoors. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-dr-anthony-fauci-face-the-nation.... DR. FAUCI: Good question, JOHN. And what the- what the issue is, is that the level of virus in your nasal pharynx, which is correlated with whether or not you were going to transmit it to someone else, is considerably lower. So even though there are breakthrough infections with vaccinated people, almost always the people are asymptomatic, and the level of virus is so low, it makes it extremely unlikely, not impossible, but very, very low likelihood that they are going to transmit it. Whereas when people who are getting infected, who were without symptoms, who are not vaccinated, generally the titer or the level of virus, relatively speaking, is higher than in the vaccinated individuals….

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 3:42pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 3:42pm
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 4:03pm
udo wrote:

https://australianfirefightersalliance.org.au/perrottet-frnsw-mandate-wi...

Dom was unaware that the mandate was still in place , seriously ? Well it’s election time so let’s see what he does between now and late March. …….edit ….hang on , that article was end of January , it’s now end February, has it been resolved yet ?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 4:31pm

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 4:41pm
udo wrote:

https://youtu.be/cB14tw5ZqbY

You’ve dragged the virus expert that lets her dog lick inside her mouth up again.

C’mon Udo, ain’t nobody watching this rubbish or listening to her super annoying voice as she tries to stay relevant.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 5:05pm

Yeh ...
i dont think she let her dog lick inside her mouth did she
What part of her Vid do you disagree with ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 5:18pm
udo wrote:

Yeh ...
i dont think she let her dog lick inside her mouth did she
What part of her Vid do you disagree with ?

One of the first videos you shared of her she let her dog lick inside her mouth all while telling everyone she’s a virus expert.

I turned it off and will never watch one of her videos again. She’s not good for whatever your agenda is

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 5:22pm

No thats not True.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 5:35pm
udo wrote:

No thats not True.

You shouldnt tell lies when you can be found out.

Here is the video you shared. She lets a dog lick her in the mouth 1 second into the video. Something very odd for a virus expert.

Keep sharing her though, it's funny.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 5:56pm

Licks Inside her Mouth
Inside ah ok He He..

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 5:59pm

Everyone has their critics , even old sussie , I’m sure she’s had a lover’s tiff with Campbell, hell has no fury like a woman scorned https://www.normanfenton.com/post/response-to-susan-oliver-video-antivax...

troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 6:09pm

Yeah,if she's gonna slip the dog some tongue on camera she should've at least had the decency to wear a mask!

Google, "is it safe for a dog to lick your mouth".

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 6:28pm
Supafreak wrote:
udo wrote:

https://australianfirefightersalliance.org.au/perrottet-frnsw-mandate-wi...

Dom was unaware that the mandate was still in place , seriously ? Well it’s election time so let’s see what he does between now and late March. …….edit ….hang on , that article was end of January , it’s now end February, has it been resolved yet ?

Not on eh !
Jug Allport you out there ..Any closer to being Sorted ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 6:28pm
udo wrote:

Licks Inside her Mouth
Inside ah ok He He..

From a quick google search:

Unsanitary? Definitely. Animal experts are in agreement on one scientifically proven fact: It is highly unsanitary for your dog to lick around your face, eyes, and nose! Dogs have been proven to carry various bacteria in their mouths that can be beneficial or non-effective to their overall health.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 6:30pm

Great doco. Worth putting a couple of nights aside for.
If there's one truth, it's that history is a great teacher.

&t=8853s

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 8:01pm

@sypkan

No I don't think the great reset, lab leaks and GoF is a conspiracy. They're all possible. I just know that there's no answers available for people like you and me, just a sea of opinions.

Main problem I have is people who beliveve they've got it all worked out, and they've leant in on emotions around vaccine fears and my body my choice. When you take an extreme, contrary viewpoint, you want to feel its justified- so you spread it, and look for a community. This community has been responsible for saying and doing a myriad of dumb things from claiming covid is the end of freedom to climate lockdowns being on the horizon. They also played on the basic frustrations of people during lockdowns.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 8:09pm

@supa

That's a transcript from an interview. Not a written directive, or written piece of advice.

Anyway, i think fundamentally what he said makes sense, and if it turned out to be wrong it wouldn't have been a grossly wrong thing for him to say at the time.

As I said - the media is now pouncing on a something a public official said during interview, and twisting it.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 8:23pm
Stok wrote:

@supa

That's a transcript from an interview. Not a written directive, or written piece of advice.

Anyway, i think fundamentally what he said makes sense, and if it turned out to be wrong it wouldn't have been a grossly wrong thing for him to say at the time.

As I said - the media is now pouncing on a something a public official said during interview, and twisting it.

How long did it take you to work out it’s a transcript from an interview ? Not much gets past you eh ? FMD

Merry Men's picture
Merry Men's picture
Merry Men Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 9:59pm

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 21 Feb 2023 at 10:50pm
Supafreak wrote:

How long did it take you to work out it’s a transcript from an interview ? Not much gets past you eh ? FMD

Good one.

Actually no, not a good one.

As I've said over the last two pages, Fauci was a mouthpiece, who didn't necessarily represent word for word all experts who were collectively agreeing on vaccinations being the best method to reduce the impact of covid. An interview transcript really means F.A in the scheme of things. Sorry for not making it clear I was pointing that out.

Show me a written directive, which states that vaccines reduce transmission (and doesn't clearly state its source for the information), and you've got more credibility. Even then can you confidently state the information they had to hand at the time was insufficient to write such a directive? You're making asusmptions and concluding some level of wrong doing, without nearly enough information.

Regardless, Fauci was never the science....except the media portrayed him to be just that. Just like Lowe is now portrayed to be the interest rate rises. You take the job, you take the pay.....you wear the public anger I guess.

Not defending Fauci (or Lowe for that matter), but also not saying they're good or shit at their jobs. My original post from yesterday or whenever it was just replied to Burleigh crying that the experts lied - which you then jumped on with your Fauci obsession.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 22 Feb 2023 at 1:06am
Stok wrote:

@sypkan

No I don't think the great reset, lab leaks and GoF is a conspiracy. They're all possible. I just know that there's no answers available for people like you and me, just a sea of opinions.

Main problem I have is people who beliveve they've got it all worked out, and they've leant in on emotions around vaccine fears and my body my choice. When you take an extreme, contrary viewpoint, you want to feel its justified- so you spread it, and look for a community. This community has been responsible for saying and doing a myriad of dumb things from claiming covid is the end of freedom to climate lockdowns being on the horizon. They also played on the basic frustrations of people during lockdowns.

so why do / did you consisently refer to them as conspiracy?

and in the process belittle and question anyone's sanity that wants to talk about such things...

not cool...

just plain wanker actually

nah, it isn't... 'just a sea of opinion'

there's a heap of real factual information out there, from real and extensive research, if one cares to look...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/the-lab-leak-theory-inside-the-f...

but nah, you choose to be an aloof misinformation spreading wanker, accusing everyone else of that which you do...

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Wednesday, 22 Feb 2023 at 10:03am

I might be missing something here but isn’t the idea of 15min cities just common sense town planning and urban design? Whenever I’ve lived in big cities the worst part was the commuting, being stuck in traffic, etc.