That’s weird, that’s queer, that’s crazy, that deserves a long hard look.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill started the topic in Monday, 25 Oct 2021 at 7:04pm
Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 1:53pm
burleigh wrote:

Stok, do you drink tap water?

Only when it's got Fluoride in it, and Dan Andrews tells me to.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 2:22pm
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Stok, do you drink tap water?

Only when it's got Fluoride in it, and Dan Andrews tells me to.

I’m going to take that reply as a no. How ironic.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 3:25pm

Cok would be on the coke not water

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 4:41pm

Omifuggingawd.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 5:43pm

@ burLIE, ha, ha, so I'm the most cooked on here, thanks, coming from you I'll wear that as a badge of honor. I can't stop laughing when I think back to some of your clueless nonsense over the past two years. I could say something like, I heard your mum had to hire a skip to dump all your nappies and toss rags, but I won't as that would be going down to your level. I won't even mention Fried fuckwit, he seems like he could lose it, do a Robo and have a total melt down. Cheers fellas.
Btw I have never been conned into buying bottled water, I love our tap water, the alkalinity counteracts the acid reflux from all the meat. My dad drank about a gallon per day all his life and lived to 96.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 5:57pm

Oldflog the boomer wouldn’t know you can filter water at home these days cheap enough.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 6:02pm

Friartuck fast becoming the most pointless irrelevant poster in the history of swellnet.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 6:07pm
goofyfoot wrote:

Friartuck fast becoming the most pointless irrelevant poster in the history of swellnet.

Haha, he has some stiff competition in this here thread and it's precursor.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 6:39pm
goofyfoot wrote:

Better than being a bench warmer goofyfootinmouth

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 6:58pm

Liarcuck's definitely the returned ghost of some previous banned nutjob. Won't last long until banned again i reckon.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 7:25pm

Cok thinks everyone that doesn’t agree with him should be banned lol

cd's picture
cd's picture
cd Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 7:41pm

Burleigh - interested to know. Why are you still so obsessed with the covid vaccine implementation?

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 7:44pm

As I alluded to in another thread I'm feeling that Triar[d]Fuck is Blowin.
If so he must be twisted up inside holding back on the diatribes and abuse.
Or maybe Southern raw is Blowin.
Possibly both.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 9:20pm

Not sure who blowin is mattcok but it’s not me lol

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 9:24pm

I miss Blowin. He kept all the donkeys here in line. Especially Toadkill

Merry Men's picture
Merry Men's picture
Merry Men Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 9:33pm

Like him or not, blowin was intelligent and could put up a good argument. He was never short of a biting insult when he tired of jibes from others, but he didn’t stoop to the schoolyard level of name calling from Friar Tuck. FT, burleigh and jelly flater confirm almost daily on here that they are a pack of fools. Burleigh’s anger is understandable if his business was damaged by the lockdowns and he uses this site to vent his frustration. FT is just a simple echo chamber of whatever burleigh say. Jelly would probably take out the award for the biggest idiot. It’s funny and tragic that he sees himself as somewhat smart, but his affected writing style mixed with the ridiculous double and triple winks he places at the end of every second or third sentence makes him come across as an eye-twitching, Tourette-suffering fool with a stream of consciousness that is more twisted than the Murrumbidgee river.

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 9:44pm

Yeah sure. No worries FT.
I miss him too Burls lol

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 9:56pm

blowin did a lot of things...

good mainly, certainly livened things up a bit

some crew way off track...

friar tuck's a kneeboarder

hutchy's a long boarder

blowin is a wordsmith

and bluediamond most certainly ain't tuck, however...

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 12:14am

How do you put up with living on the gold coast burley? They call headhigh waves 6 foot but drop in on anyone not sponsored or not on insta..geez give me anywhere south of Werri or north of batemans bay over that crap

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 8:11am
Merry Men wrote:

Like him or not, blowin was intelligent and could put up a good argument. He was never short of a biting insult when he tired of jibes from others, but he didn’t stoop to the schoolyard level of name calling from Friar Tuck. FT, burleigh and jelly flater confirm almost daily on here that they are a pack of fools. Burleigh’s anger is understandable if his business was damaged by the lockdowns and he uses this site to vent his frustration. FT is just a simple echo chamber of whatever burleigh say. Jelly would probably take out the award for the biggest idiot. It’s funny and tragic that he sees himself as somewhat smart, but his affected writing style mixed with the ridiculous double and triple winks he places at the end of every second or third sentence makes him come across as an eye-twitching, Tourette-suffering fool with a stream of consciousness that is more twisted than the Murrumbidgee river.

But it’s ok for you too give it to poor old Jelly lol
Fme hypocrite some.

Agitator's picture
Agitator's picture
Agitator Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 9:37am

Slater never took the JAB!!!!

Those who knew...knew!!....12 minutes 30 seconds into the discussion

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20230210/15419065/Graham-Hood-Intervie...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 10:17am

Where did he say that ... What time ?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 10:16am

I’m fairly confident BD and Robo are back , hope BD can hold his temper this time around and not post when he’s had a few , always gets him in trouble. I’m all for everyone using their real names. Is there a reason why it’s anonymous ?

Agitator's picture
Agitator's picture
Agitator Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 10:29am
udo wrote:

Where did he say that ... What time ?

Watch the whole talk...it's self evident.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 10:42am

I watched it Days ago ...No mention of not having the Jab
Nice cover on possible No Aust Entry for talking Bad re the Vax...oh it was second hand info from the guy that handles my Visa

Agitator's picture
Agitator's picture
Agitator Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 11:54am
udo wrote:

Nice cover on possible No Aust Entry for talking Bad re the Vax...oh it was second hand info from the guy that handles my Visa

As mentioned...it's self evident by what he says. See it for what it is or choose to see otherwise, we all have a choice to use the ability to think critically or not.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 12:01pm

@udo , it just gets stranger , what do you make of this ?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 12:31pm

Saw that .....Wild shit eh Supa
OnlyinAmerica....

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 1:52pm
Agitator wrote:
udo wrote:

As mentioned...it's self evident by what he says. See it for what it is or choose to see otherwise, we all have a choice to use the ability to think critically or not.

I wouldn't bother nocludo is a one eyed troll lol

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 2:23pm
Agitator wrote:
udo wrote:

Exactly Mr Agitator....See it for What it is or Choose to see it Otherwise

“I’ll see you in Australia,” Slater has just told Reuters. “(My vaccination status) is an important question, and there’s a reason I’m not talking about it that is personal. I do believe that medical privacy is a real thing. But I think my answer that I’ll see you in Australia answers that.”

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 3:00pm
udo wrote:
Agitator wrote:
udo wrote:

Exactly Mr Agitator....See it for What it is or Choose to see it Otherwise

“I’ll see you in Australia,” Slater has just told Reuters. “(My vaccination status) is an important question, and there’s a reason I’m not talking about it that is personal. I do believe that medical privacy is a real thing. But I think my answer that I’ll see you in Australia answers that.”

nah he's the master of saying what people want to hear. no vaxed goat.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 3:11pm

Any Pre Existing Condition ? 2015 ?
Antiphospholipid-syndrome

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 3:56pm

The great reset, worldwide conspiracy, permanent police state, a hoax so governments can control us. Immune destroying death jab etc., etc. Nah.
In hindsight did governments across the world overreact and overreach in their response to the 100 year pandemic. Probably, maybe, maybe not. Even the experts had no way to predict what would happen when a novel virus swept through an unprotected population and mutated. Like most people I'm just thankful to live in a society that values human life so much as to do whatever it takes to save the old and vulnerable who can't protect themselves, even at the expense of their political careers. The alternative is too hard to bear. Were the vaccines as good as hoped? Perhaps not but they never claimed they were the silver bullet. The lockdowns saved us from the full extent of the first more potent delta strain and the vax helped us get herd immunity and may have saved millions from an early grave. Pretty simple really, most intelligent people get it, unless you prefer to help make the social media influencers richer and get all your info from a tiny dirty little corner of the net that most educated folk can see right through and couldn't give a toss about. This thread illustrates everything that is fucked about today's me, me, me, self-entitled, ego driven society. If this view makes me a cooker in this alternate reality you clowns choose to live in then so be it. Cheers.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 4:05pm

Well put Old-Dog..

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 4:51pm

Old dog said “ Like most people I'm just thankful to live in a society that values human life so much as to do whatever it takes to save the old and vulnerable who can't protect themselves, even at the expense of their political careers. “ ………..is this what happened to the old and vulnerable ? Society did whatever it took ? You can’t be serious , locking people in their rooms and not giving them medical assistance until it was too late is not doing whatever it takes FMD some people really do live in an alternative universe.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 5:03pm

oldflog lives in Disney world lol
What's me me me about being forced to get jabbed with a poison to keep your job so you don't have to live under a bridge. talk about rolling over.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 5:07pm

pretty sure oldflog is nocludo

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 5:16pm

A society that values human life . https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-19/aged-care-deaths-covid-families-l... This knob jockey had a plan , was anyone listening ? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/03/to-let-older-people-die-of... …..there are so many stories on the shocking treatment of the elderly in aged care during the pandemic , Id hate to think what would have happened if we didn’t care so much .

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 5:20pm

Society that is happy to lock their own citizens out of the country. Politicians who had no expense on their careers but quite contrary, benefited immensely from the whole situation.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 6:06pm
FriarTuck wrote:

Swellnet forum has turned into an online game of Guess Who?

Do you have curly hair?
No
[flip flip flip]

Do you wear glasses?
No
[flip flip]

Are you a woman?*
No
[flip flip flip]

Are you Blowin / facto / hutchy

*as if this is a valid question on swellnet

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 6:27pm
Supafreak wrote:

A society that values human life . https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-19/aged-care-deaths-covid-families-l... This knob jockey had a plan , was anyone listening ? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/03/to-let-older-people-die-of... …..there are so many stories on the shocking treatment of the elderly in aged care during the pandemic , Id hate to think what would have happened if we didn’t care so much .

My MIL went through the whole COVID years in a nursing home not vaxed, never got COVID, died last October 95 from infections from pressure wounds cause of Dementia.
For awhile my Wife wasn’t allowed in cause not vaxed, meanwhile all the vaxed workers and vaxed visitors were bringing it in, she still didn’t get it.
She had eye appointments every fortnight and my wife used to pick her up but wasnt allowed inside the nursing home, made a lot of sense, we used to bring her home for a hour so she could see some grandkids and pat the dog. We live only 5 mins away luckily.
The day the gov opened up to unvaxed we turned up and they still tried to not let us in, we have a relo as a journalist and she said if they don’t to tell them she will be coming up to do a story, that worked they let us in.
2 days after she died we went back to clean out her room out and they tried to make us have a rat test, told them to shove it and they made us go around another entrance where we still had to go through the dining lounge area where all the residents were.
The rules just didn’t make any sense to anyone with half a brain and not sucked into the scare campaign.

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 6:43pm

I doubt blowin is back. There's no way he could resist ripping into facto (AKA you work it out ) ; )

Agitator's picture
Agitator's picture
Agitator Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 6:53pm

Do some research and stop being lazy and just parroting nonsense like "novel virus" etc...there is nothing novel about Gain Of Function Research....https://rumble.com/vjxix4-there-is-no-variant-not-novel-or-no-pandemic-d...

Come on all you know it all's and debunk the patents that have been filed!!!!!.......as the saying goes, "follow the money".....the truth is the truth and some just can't swallow it and CHOOSE to remain blind to facts.....the caravan will keep on rolling on regardless of the dogs barking.

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 7:13pm
old-dog wrote:

The great reset, worldwide conspiracy, permanent police state, a hoax so governments can control us. Immune destroying death jab etc., etc. Nah.
In hindsight did governments across the world overreact and overreach in their response to the 100 year pandemic. Probably, maybe, maybe not. Even the experts had no way to predict what would happen when a novel virus swept through an unprotected population and mutated. Like most people I'm just thankful to live in a society that values human life so much as to do whatever it takes to save the old and vulnerable who can't protect themselves, even at the expense of their political careers. The alternative is too hard to bear. Were the vaccines as good as hoped? Perhaps not but they never claimed they were the silver bullet. The lockdowns saved us from the full extent of the first more potent delta strain and the vax helped us get herd immunity and may have saved millions from an early grave. Pretty simple really, most intelligent people get it, unless you prefer to help make the social media influencers richer and get all your info from a tiny dirty little corner of the net that most educated folk can see right through and couldn't give a toss about. This thread illustrates everything that is fucked about today's me, me, me, self-entitled, ego driven society. If this view makes me a cooker in this alternate reality you clowns choose to live in then so be it. Cheers.

Old-dog. Superbly written, exactly what’s been going around in my head since it all began. I have very elderly parents and was worried sick that they were going to leave this world, they both followed protocol, still wearing masks in public today and have all jabs up to date, they are probably still alive due to their diligence, old people are still people, we will be in the same shoes in the future and for those who keep pushing this trolley of, shouldn’t have, couldn’t, maybe ,what if, who to blame, take a long hard look at yourselves and look over your promontory of selfishness. AW.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 7:31pm

@ Superfreak, you make some excellent points there. With the ageing pop. it aint going to get any better either.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Thursday, 16 Feb 2023 at 7:45pm
etarip wrote:
FriarTuck wrote:

Swellnet forum has turned into an online game of Guess Who?

Do you have curly hair?
No
[flip flip flip]

Do you wear glasses?
No
[flip flip]

Are you a woman?*
No
[flip flip flip]

Are you Blowin / facto / hutchy

*as if this is a valid question on swellnet

hahaha!
Nailed it.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 9:09am

Any sympathy cok, toady, no clue do, old sprog, AndyMoron?

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/we-were-all-for...

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 9:27am

Highly regrettable Burls, sounds like someone has some answering to do.
And I think that the stats showed pretty early on that young people didn't need to be vaxxed.
Were lockdowns in some places heavy handed and politically driven?
Almost certainly.
At the same time, did we need broad scale vaccinations?
Yes.