That’s weird, that’s queer, that’s crazy, that deserves a long hard look.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill started the topic in Monday, 25 Oct 2021 at 7:04pm
Stuart Lickspittler's picture
Stuart Lickspittler's picture
Stuart Lickspittler Monday, 13 Feb 2023 at 8:25pm

"In other words, I was carrying the assumption that Wolf is a respected and authoritative figure to be taken seriously. I can only assume that I was not alone in this."

Hahahahaha.

From 2014!

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2014/10/5/6909837/naomi-wolf-isis-ebola...

Enjoy your safe space...

Hahahahaha, farkin' hell. Hahahahaha

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Monday, 13 Feb 2023 at 9:44pm
mikehunt207 wrote:

chris primod Udo? Really? Your better than that mate. Anti fax
As for this thread kicking on under yet another name... well done burls, invented a couple of new SN characters to agree with judging by the content and spelling as everyone else has gotten on with life? Still not getting tired of patting yourself on your back and pissing in your own pocket it either would seem?
Meanwhile life goes on outside of burls mums basement.
Move on

You could if it wasn’t for sheep like nocludo, toadill, cok. And yourself.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Monday, 13 Feb 2023 at 9:48pm
udo wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cok37SfrruG/

You finally dropped a link that makes sense lol

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 13 Feb 2023 at 10:10pm
mikehunt207 wrote:

As for this thread kicking on under yet another name... well done burls, invented a couple of new SN characters to agree with judging by the content and spelling as everyone else has gotten on with life? Still not getting tired of patting yourself on your back and pissing in your own pocket it either would seem?
Move on

Mike hunt is just another yes boy. All the evidence at his fingertips yet he chooses to still believe the lies.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 12:52am
Stuart Lickspittler wrote:

"In other words, I was carrying the assumption that Wolf is a respected and authoritative figure to be taken seriously. I can only assume that I was not alone in this."

Hahahahaha.

From 2014!

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2014/10/5/6909837/naomi-wolf-isis-ebola...

Enjoy your safe space...

Hahahahaha, farkin' hell. Hahahahaha

dude, the point was, she's a former clinton advisor, former guardian 'journalist', an anti trump nutter, and a fake left advocate...

a bit like yourself

except she seems to have seen the light re. some dangers of vaccines, the biden administration abitrars of 'truth', and the dangers of their censorship generally...

a bit not like yourself

meanwhile, you are posting phizer puff pieces claiming big pharma and scandals are a 'conspiracy theory' and that everyone should rush out and vaccinate their children... nice one...

carry on...

winning!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 12:59am

and, fwiw, she was still a darling of the guardian well after your little de-platform article

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 9:22am

Really Sypkan? - sharing 3 posts worth, of word for word copying, of what can essentially be classed as the ramblings of a known conspiracist from the US.

And does anyone really care who she was? Darling of the left? Please. No one worth their salt cares about that. In fact, it's just a last grasp from the conspiracy brigade to try and instill more fear-

'resist now! or you'll lose your freedumb of speech! And all your other freedumb rights, otherwise we'll be soon living in 5G smart city sustainable WHO China (or the prison colony Australia)! See it can happen to you to! If you were a lefty, or a righty - doesn't matter! All it takes is for you to speak your truth (i.e. spread blatent misinformation), and they'll supress you!!!'

Yawn - heard it all before. Sad thing is, in this current age of information, you can't really deplatform someone (who should be deplatformed), rather, you just end up giving them martydom to a new crowd of crazy followers on Telegram/podcasts or whatever the kids use these days.

p.s. what's this thread's obsession with America? Every second post is about something going on there. Isn't there already a USA thread somewhere?

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 9:58am
burleigh wrote:
mikehunt207 wrote:

Move on

Mike hunt is just another yes boy. All the evidence at his fingertips yet he chooses to still believe the lies.

Life hasn't gone on for some. Easy to for the likes of mike dunt to stick their head in the sand.

https://omny.fm/shows/ben-fordham-full-show/stop-clinging-to-the-pandemi...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 11:06am
FriarTuck wrote:
burleigh wrote:
mikehunt207 wrote:

Move on

Life hasn't gone on for some. Easy to for the likes of mike dunt to stick their head in the sand.

https://omny.fm/shows/ben-fordham-full-show/stop-clinging-to-the-pandemi...

Life has gone on for the good little boys and girls that didnt question anything and did everything their state premier screamed at them.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 1:17pm

ok stok, rather than this broad all encompassing shit smearing slur of 'misinformation' Im spreading

break it down a bit dude, got some examples?

and as to wolf, her whole thing was about vaccines affecting women's menstual cycles... but this 'dangerous misinformation' was wiped from the net and people destroyed and cancelled as a result...

enlighten us, is there now 'evidence' that the vaccines have affected menstrual cycles? ...or is that still dangerous misinformation?

narrow your broad brush slurs and generalisations down a bit, science boy

and, the whole point of the post was how the tone has changed, and that the cracks are across the spectrum, hence the quotes. but you're all triggered in a different direction... again... a bit like factless...

denial's a subtle beast

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 4:17pm

If you want hear what Slater has to say re his entry into Australia last year, and his thoughts on covid/vax, where he was when it started etc. start at 15:45.

https://fb.watch/iGQBpdt6DZ/

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 5:32pm
FriarTuck wrote:

If you want hear what Slater has to say re his entry into Australia last year, and his thoughts on covid/vax, where he was when it started etc. start at 15:45.

Would love to see Stok, AndyM and Roadkill all try debate the GOAT on the subject.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 5:55pm

No I prefer to see him get totally embarrassed by a scientific expert.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 6:04pm

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 6:15pm
burleigh wrote:
FriarTuck wrote:

Would love to see Stok, AndyM and Roadkill all try debate the GOAT on the subject.

Those suckers would of thought Slater got vaxed as he got in the country for Bells etc last year lol

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 6:29pm

We were all told right from the start that 80% of healthy young people would have either mild symptoms or no symptoms at all. The only reason I lined up for 4 jabs was due to having parents and in-laws in their 90's.who wouldn't take much to push them over the edge. As they predicted the majority of deaths atm are all in aged care facilities. My wife and myself are still yet to catch covid despite living life normally, rarely even thinking about it anymore. I don't personally know of anyone who had serious side effects from the jabs and would never forgive myself if I caused someone to die due to my overinflated sense of self worth and personal liberty. It was always about protecting the vulnerable and the already stressed health system. Despite all the extreme rights misinformation all the facts show that the jab did lessen severity and transmission for a period when it was most needed. When it comes to medical science, I will listen to professors from Oxford Uni. etc. When it comes to surfing the GOAT is the man, but as he admitted o listening to Joe Rogan podcasts his vaccine info. is probably flawed at best.
What conspiracy theory?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 6:50pm
FriarTuck wrote:
burleigh wrote:
FriarTuck wrote:

Those suckers would of thought Slater got vaxed as he got in the country for Bells etc last year lol

stunetMONDAY, 14 FEB 2022 at 12:36PM
He's vaxxed.

He's been vaxxed all along.

After thirty years of watching the most competitive surfer to ever compete, a guy for who merely holding records isn't enough, he has to keep creating them, did anyone really think that, at the pinnacle of his career, he'd acquiesce over this fleeting issue?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 7:54pm
old-dog wrote:

We were all told right from the start that 80% of healthy young people would have either mild symptoms or no symptoms at all. The only reason I lined up for 4 jabs was due to having parents and in-laws in their 90's.who wouldn't take much to push them over the edge. As they predicted the majority of deaths atm are all in aged care facilities. My wife and myself are still yet to catch covid despite living life normally, rarely even thinking about it anymore. I don't personally know of anyone who had serious side effects from the jabs and would never forgive myself if I caused someone to die due to my overinflated sense of self worth and personal liberty. It was always about protecting the vulnerable and the already stressed health system. Despite all the extreme rights misinformation all the facts show that the jab did lessen severity and transmission for a period when it was most needed. When it comes to medical science, I will listen to professors from Oxford Uni. etc. When it comes to surfing the GOAT is the man, but as he admitted o listening to Joe Rogan podcasts his vaccine info. is probably flawed at best.
What conspiracy theory?

LMAO old dog. The vax never stopped you getting or transmitting covid.

Fuck me, it’s not even a conspiracy theory.

You’re the most cooked here by far.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 7:53pm
udo wrote:
FriarTuck wrote:
burleigh wrote:
FriarTuck wrote:

stunetMONDAY, 14 FEB 2022 at 12:36PM
He's vaxxed.

He's been vaxxed all along.

After thirty years of watching the most competitive surfer to ever compete, a guy for who merely holding records isn't enough, he has to keep creating them, did anyone really think that, at the pinnacle of his career, he'd acquiesce over this fleeting issue?

Got any proof Udo?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 8:00pm

The Author may have.....

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 9:31pm
old-dog wrote:

What conspiracy theory?

Fuk me you really fell for the media scare campaign , my MIl 95 wasn’t vaxed and another relo turned 100 on New Year’s Day not vaxed. Both never got COVID.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 9:33pm
udo wrote:

The Author may have.....

Lol as if, did you even watch it?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 9:40pm

Friar Felcher...reread the Post -SFB.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 14 Feb 2023 at 11:41pm
sypkan wrote:

ok stok, rather than this broad all encompassing shit smearing slur of 'misinformation' Im spreading

and as to wolf, her whole thing was about vaccines affecting women's menstual cycles... but this 'dangerous misinformation' was wiped from the net and people destroyed and cancelled as a result...

enlighten us, is there now 'evidence' that the vaccines have affected menstrual cycles? ...or is that still dangerous misinformation?

and, the whole point of the post was how the tone has changed, and that the cracks are across the spectrum, hence the quotes. but you're all triggered in a different direction... again... a bit like factless...

denial's a subtle beast

Evidence? Refer the clinical trials, and the decisions by institutions globally to approve the vaccines as safe for use essentially universally.

As for the tone...well, the tone of people like Wolf hasn't changed, as far as I'm concerned. Still crying poor that they're the victim, blind to the fact that she should stay in her lane, and not share questionable theories to her gullible mass followers.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 7:02am
AndyM wrote:

No I prefer to see him get totally embarrassed by a scientific expert.

On how the vax stopped the spread or you from getting it. Or lockdowns. Or people losing jobs.
Lol

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 7:04am

Here’s one for you to get excited about andyf, your scientist will save you.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/marburg-virus-kills-nine-in-equ...

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 7:05am
udo wrote:

Friar Felcher...reread the Post -SFB.

Stay off the puffer nocludo

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 7:21am
udo wrote:

The Author may have.....

silence………

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 8:28am
FriarTuck wrote:

Nah it’s just a media beat-up, just a conspiracy to control people and sell drugs

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 8:37am

Congrats AndyM, cok, Toadkill and old-sprog.

Your 100% yes sir compliance to the biggest con in history has led to things like this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11742905/Dr-Nick-Coatsworth-exp...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 8:39am
AndyM wrote:
FriarTuck wrote:

Nah it’s just a media beat-up, just a conspiracy to control people and sell drugs

Still laugh about AndyM wanting to vaccinate every child in London because of a MSM fear article about traces of vaccine derived polio found in the shit.

Any updates from London AndyM?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 8:42am

"Dr Nick Coatsworth shared his sympathies with the 'strong woman' but said there was a good reason surgery patients needed the vaccine.

'From a transplant physician's point of view, the biggest risk to you is when we hit your immune system like that, if you get Covid-19 without having the vaccine, then there is a significant risk that organ will die with you,' he said."

Damn those expert doctors, what would they know.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 8:49am
AndyM wrote:

"Dr Nick Coatsworth shared his sympathies with the 'strong woman' but said there was a good reason surgery patients needed the vaccine.

'From a transplant physician's point of view, the biggest risk to you is when we hit your immune system like that, if you get Covid-19 without having the vaccine, then there is a significant risk that organ will die with you,' he said."

lol you can get covid with 5 Barry boosters, cooker.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 8:48am
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 8:51am
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:
FriarTuck wrote:

Still laugh about AndyM wanting to vaccinate every child in London because of a MSM fear article about traces of vaccine derived polio found in the shit.

Any updates from London AndyM?

Fme, what's wrong with these people, like they are brainwashed and can't think for themselves anymore.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 8:58am
AndyM wrote:

You've been fooled, this guy is a media mouth piece they get on to agree one way or the other lol.
Probs cause of his tan and polished white teeth. A flip flopper.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=767079351215274

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 9:07am

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 9:33am
Stok wrote:
sypkan wrote:

denial's a subtle beast

Evidence? Refer the clinical trials, and the decisions by institutions globally to approve the vaccines as safe for use essentially universally.

Which institutions (other than the drug manufacturers) did the clinical trials you're speaking of?
Essentially what you''re saying is you trust the pharmaceutical companies to dictate to you the effectiveness of its products.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 10:12am

Stok, do you drink tap water?

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 10:28am

Here we go.....
burls if you going to post under multiple (that means more than one)user names you really need to change the writing style a bit between them , use spellcheck on at least one of them, dont use lol constantly for them both, maybe change the insults a little even?
You may think it looks like you have support in your bullying but It kind of gives the game away .
Did Blue Diamond also become southernraw? quite possibly

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 10:35am
udo wrote:

https://youtu.be/1n1_CL5pFKE

I thought you got your hard evidence from stus swellnet posts.

Not the weirdo dregs of YouTube.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 10:36am
mikehunt207 wrote:

Here we go.....
burls if you going to post under multiple (that means more than one)user names you really need to change the writing style a bit between them , use spellcheck on at least one of them, dont use lol constantly for them both, maybe change the insults a little even?
You may think it looks like you have support in your bullying but It kind of gives the game away .

It’s not me and it’s not the first time you’ve been wrong about something

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 10:41am

Whatever you say frier

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 10:46am

What will they think of next

ant01's picture
ant01's picture
ant01 Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 12:10pm
FriarTuck wrote:

Again.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/football/this-is-a-disaster-25yo-goalkeepe...

Soccer players have been dropping dead on the field for years..... way before Covid.
In fact, there are numerous medical studies.
Here's one:
https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/56/2/80?fbclid=IwAR3w2AIsZvqM5dM4qBNmrW8IQv...

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 12:12pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Much better to get your hard evidence from the weirdo dregs of Insta.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 12:18pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Wot? Leave me out of this thread.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 12:25pm
burleigh wrote:
udo wrote:

Hmmm Hard Evidence....Weirdo dregs of Youtube - A PHD Molecular Biologist.... ah OK
Hard Evidence....Oh you mean like Project Veritas and there Jordon Walker Jerry Springer Pfizer Evidence ...
How Good is that Team...FFS.....Ha Ha

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 12:49pm
mikehunt207 wrote:

Here we go.....

bullying lol, snowflake too I see.
ps I am not Burleigh. 4 hours south lol

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023 at 12:55pm

Welcome back hutchy