That’s weird, that’s queer, that’s crazy, that deserves a long hard look.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill started the topic in Monday, 25 Oct 2021 at 7:04pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 27 Feb 2023 at 11:42am
Supafreak wrote:

Timeline: How The Covid Lab Leak Origin Story Went From 'Conspiracy Theory' To Government Debate https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2023/02/26/timeline-how-the-.... I’d put money on covid coming from a lab leak , I believe someone simply farked up big time . No conspiracy, just careless human error .

And who decided to lay blame on a wet market?

What makes you think it was accidental human error?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 27 Feb 2023 at 11:57am
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Timeline: How The Covid Lab Leak Origin Story Went From 'Conspiracy Theory' To Government Debate https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2023/02/26/timeline-how-the-.... I’d put money on covid coming from a lab leak , I believe someone simply farked up big time . No conspiracy, just careless human error .

And who decided to lay blame on a wet market?

What makes you think it was accidental human error?

I believe it was human error because it has happened before, I don’t believe it was released on purpose to make money or as a bio-weapon. The sad thing is this type of research will continue , Fauci and Collins in my opinion had way too much power & influence. https://news.yahoo.com/lab-leaks-happened-probably-more-182307233.html

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 27 Feb 2023 at 11:58am

I'd still prefer to blame Bill Gates in the pizza shop.
Also, the indigenous voice to parliament is actually a plot hatched by Chinese operatives to undermine democracy.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 27 Feb 2023 at 12:10pm
AndyM wrote:

Also, the indigenous voice to parliament is actually a plot hatched by Chinese operatives to undermine democracy.

Here he is.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 27 Feb 2023 at 12:38pm

@burleigh , have you got any firm belief’s on the origin ?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 27 Feb 2023 at 12:41pm

Safe to administer effective to kill
Sheep walking blindly at there own will
Theyre doing their part dyings their art
Corroded arteries attacking the heart
incentive the perk mandates for work
if your unvaxxed your a jerk
Consenting to tests lab rats at best
Running in circles exploding their chest
Virtues in vain there madly insane Thromboembolism clotting their brain
Legal Genocide intention codified
Murder justified injection pesticide..

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 27 Feb 2023 at 1:56pm
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Here he is.

I bloody love youse Burls

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Monday, 27 Feb 2023 at 5:48pm

An important sentence is being overlooked here.

"The Energy Department made its judgment with “low confidence,”"

Carry on.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 27 Feb 2023 at 6:21pm
blackers wrote:

Carry on.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3874965-what-we-know-about-energy-... not overlooked , the Energy department has simply changed from not having a position to having one with low confidence, the FBI is still moderate confidence …..apparently

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Monday, 27 Feb 2023 at 9:52pm
Supafreak wrote:
blackers wrote:

Carry on.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3874965-what-we-know-about-energy-... not overlooked , the Energy department has simply changed from not having a position to having one with low confidence, the FBI is still moderate confidence …..apparently

So they still dont know for sure is all I am saying. Anyhoo, I am out.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 28 Feb 2023 at 9:10am

I wont put the link up here to his insta but Jeezus the Spanian is wound up
Faaaark.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 28 Feb 2023 at 10:20am
udo wrote:

I wont put the link up here to his insta but Jeezus the Spanian is wound up
Faaaark.

Yep, he's lost the plot.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 28 Feb 2023 at 1:53pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2023/02/27/the-scientific-er... “ Let me conclude by emphasizing that the vast majority of research on viruses and infectious diseases is incredibly important. Vaccines, antibiotics, antivirals, and other treatments have saved millions of lives, and the scientists doing this work should be applauded. Shutting down dangerous gain-of-function research–by which I mean research designed to take a virus or bacterium and make it more deadly in humans or in other animals–would only affect a tiny percentage of virologists worldwide. Let’s tell them to stop. If they can’t find something better to do, other scientists can. “ ……..remember the Australian scientists and their findings ? https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/coronavirus/2021/07/04/coronavirus-origi...

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 28 Feb 2023 at 2:41pm
sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 28 Feb 2023 at 6:20pm

wow, a journalist being all fair and balanced and shit... some 'truth' even...

almost like a journalist of yore

https://newmatilda.com/2023/01/23/left-jab-from-heaven-to-hell-in-the-sh...

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Tuesday, 28 Feb 2023 at 6:37pm

According to the Advertiser last week: South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute analysis of 70,450 covid cases recorded in S.A. between August and Oct. last year shows unvaccinated people are eight times more likely to be hospitalised and five times more likely to die than those who are fully inoculated. It also showed people who only had one or two doses were three times more likely to be hospitalised than those with three to four doses. The data also showed age was an independent risk factor and from age 60 increasing age increases the risk of hospital or death and vaccination lowers the probability of both outcomes.
Would they really be telling us to get more jabs if people were dropping like flies as a result, as some here would have us believe. Unless of course it's an immune destroying bio weapon death jab designed to kill billions hey burls.
Most people who think they are doing" their own research" on social media are actually just reading crap and boosting the wealth of equally clueless bloggers.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 28 Feb 2023 at 9:15pm
old-dog wrote:

According to the Advertiser last week: South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute analysis of 70,450 covid cases recorded in S.A. between August and Oct. last year shows unvaccinated people are eight times more likely to be hospitalised and five times more likely to die than those who are fully inoculated. It also showed people who only had one or two doses were three times more likely to be hospitalised than those with three to four doses. The data also showed age was an independent risk factor and from age 60 increasing age increases the risk of hospital or death and vaccination lowers the probability of both outcomes.
Would they really be telling us to get more jabs if people were dropping like flies as a result, as some here would have us believe. Unless of course it's an immune destroying bio weapon death jab designed to kill billions hey burls.
Most people who think they are doing" their own research" on social media are actually just reading crap and boosting the wealth of equally clueless bloggers.

Lol

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Tuesday, 28 Feb 2023 at 10:13pm
southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Tuesday, 28 Feb 2023 at 10:31pm
burleigh wrote:

What is going on? MSM reporting truths?
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/health/10-myths-told-by-covi...

Shame themselves and the MSM couldn't find a place to put themselves on the list.
Should be at number 1.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Tuesday, 28 Feb 2023 at 11:37pm
burleigh wrote:

Websites such as the DT have been irrelevant and circling the drain for years. Now they've scraped the absolute bottom of the barrel and realised if they pander to the anti covid brigade they'll get a few more shares and clicks.

Burleigh is lapping it up.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 1 Mar 2023 at 8:33am
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Websites such as the DT have been irrelevant and circling the drain for years. Now they've scraped the absolute bottom of the barrel and realised if they pander to the anti covid brigade they'll get a few more shares and clicks.

Owned by newscorp. The same article is also on news.com.au

If I posted that article what would your excuse be Stok?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 1 Mar 2023 at 10:23am

Fine wine ;)

https://m.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Wednesday, 1 Mar 2023 at 12:20pm
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

You think there are any newscorp publications/sites that won't scrape the bottom of the barrel and pander to the lowest common denominator? I reckon Stok's "excuse" would be the same, you foolish fool.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 1 Mar 2023 at 12:23pm
Hiccups wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

You think there are any newscorp publications/sites that won't scrape the bottom of the barrel and pander to the lowest common denominator? I reckon Stok's "excuse" would be the same, you foolish fool.

So who were they pandering to during the worlds biggest lie?

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Wednesday, 1 Mar 2023 at 12:26pm
burleigh wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

"world's biggest lie"

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 1 Mar 2023 at 1:21pm
Hiccups wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

"world's biggest lie"

Tell me a bigger lie the world told at the same time…... I’ll wait

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Wednesday, 1 Mar 2023 at 2:27pm
burleigh wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

"world's biggest lie"

Tell me a bigger lie the world told at the same time…... I’ll wait

Hang on, Weren't you posting Malcom Roberts posts the other day? You don't have even a basic understanding of reality and bullshit.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Wednesday, 1 Mar 2023 at 2:33pm
burleigh wrote:

They didn't need to pander to anyone, people were consuming covid news and updates like never before, and news websites were loving it.

And yep, replace DT with pretty much any main commercial news website / news corp.

You know, the ones now who post red hot stories about the amazing new shopping hacks you can get by signing up to xyz deal at Woolies.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 2 Mar 2023 at 10:46am
Stok wrote:
burleigh wrote:

They didn't need to pander to anyone, people were consuming covid news and updates like never before, and news websites were loving it.

And yep, replace DT with pretty much any main commercial news website / news corp.

You know, the ones now who post red hot stories about the amazing new shopping hacks you can get by signing up to xyz deal at Woolies.

Let's get this straight. For the past three years they push covid propaganda again & again and you don't say a thing about " irrelevant and circling the drain for years" but as soon as they post something you don't agree you have a little tantrum?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 2 Mar 2023 at 12:01pm
Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 2 Mar 2023 at 1:42pm
burleigh wrote:

Let's get this straight. For the past three years they push covid propaganda again & again and you don't say a thing about " irrelevant and circling the drain for years" but as soon as they post something you don't agree you have a little tantrum?

No, that's not straight.
I've been well aware of the general shit-ness of mainstream commercial news for years, long before covid.

When it's not writing blatent advertising copy, trying to pass it off as news, it's writing articles which will garner the most uproar, outrage, anxiety, disgust etc. etc. Covid fell in this category well. I always thought the daily press conferences, and the daily numbers reporting was over blown and unecessary, but it was simply giving the people what they wanted. Bad news sells.

People don't give a shit about covid numbers now so why not try to spark some uproar within certain groups by reporting about certain things which occurred a year or so ago, which maybe could have been done differently?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 2 Mar 2023 at 1:57pm

@stok , do you really believe this “ but it was simply giving the people what they wanted “ seriously ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 2 Mar 2023 at 2:04pm
Supafreak wrote:

@stok , do you really believe this “ but it was simply giving the people what they wanted “ seriously ?

Was thinking the same thing. The people didnt have a choice.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 2 Mar 2023 at 2:43pm

I think for the most part yes.

Even in Jan 2020, the story was captivating enough to drive attention. The media rode the wave as long as they could. Sure Governments put out plenty of press releases to pass on information via media, but I'd say the media outlets were banging at their doors trying to get the info first.

And yes Burleigh I agree - but the choice to just not to consume media of any form.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 3 Mar 2023 at 10:21am

Imagine your child’s death being used as a political tool and profit
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/mar/02/misplaced-tube-contributed...

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 3 Mar 2023 at 11:55am

Burls, that horse you're flogging is so dead there's nothing left of it, just a pile of bones.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 3 Mar 2023 at 12:09pm
AndyM wrote:

Burls, that horse you're flogging is so dead there's nothing left of it, just a pile of bones.

Oh it matters, It matters they used deaths like this to put fear into parents to get their child vaccinated.

Happened here is Aus too with severely un well children dying WITH covid. They were used as political tools

It's disgusting and it needs to be called out. Sad that you think otherwise.

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Friday, 3 Mar 2023 at 9:41pm
sypkan wrote:

wow, a journalist being all fair and balanced and shit... some 'truth' even...

almost like a journalist of yore

https://newmatilda.com/2023/01/23/left-jab-from-heaven-to-hell-in-the-sh...

Ha ha ha. Did you actually read it? Even he doesn’t know if the jab caused it, even he admits that he has a genetic weakness, even he admits that this is correlation not causation, even he admits that some doctors think the jab brought it on and others didn’t, even he admits he had heart palpitations before the pandemic, even he says that “excess deaths” among the unvaccinated are two to three times higher than for the vaccinated.

Yes, it is a very good article, full transparency. I wonder what message you took from it? Or did you just read the first few pars?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 4 Mar 2023 at 12:47am

geeeeeezzzzz

some of you guys really need to give up on your miserable assumptions....

miserable assumptions, deplorable generalisations, and disgusting tribalsm...

like really really give it up...

I took from it exactly what you descibe

just without the broad brush, urge to denigrate, and vitriol...

as I said, fair and balanced

all sorts of 'truths' in there

truths totally void in media elsewhere across the spectrum

but carry on...

if you must

wallpaper's picture
wallpaper's picture
wallpaper Saturday, 4 Mar 2023 at 6:44pm
burleigh wrote:

Imagine your child’s death being used as a political tool and profit
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/mar/02/misplaced-tube-contributed...

Imagine being such a paralytically self-obsessed numbskull that you could read anything like that into that sad story.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 4 Mar 2023 at 10:26pm

Burleigh's no numbskull.
It's just a shame there's not more like him in this world.
Many could learn a thing or two from his integrity and conviction and thoroughness in assessing the bigger picture.
Which, incidentally, turned out to be all pretty much spot on observations...incidentally of course.

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Saturday, 4 Mar 2023 at 11:58pm

Lol, yeah right southern raw, the bloke's just scared of needles and fell down the 'do your own research' path online.

As soon as you start to believe some of the shit on conspiracygram/FB etc, there's a whole global community there at the ready to reassure you that you're not crazy, that you're a pure blood and not a sheep. Doesn't take much conviction, and it essentially requires the opposite of big picture thinking.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 5 Mar 2023 at 12:03am

That's an interesting take there fella.
I feel like you're trying to sell me a story. Your perspective.
Cheers for your observations, but i see it completely different to you.

silentp's picture
silentp's picture
silentp Sunday, 5 Mar 2023 at 11:58am

is southernraw blowin in disguise

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 5 Mar 2023 at 12:53pm

Bluediamond

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Sunday, 5 Mar 2023 at 1:04pm
AndyM wrote:

Bluediamond

BD left (or was banned?) the exact time southernraw arrived , same opinions, same style, coincidence? the "fella" stuff maybe just a smokescreen trying to make it seem like its blowins "bloke" stuff but not quite as well written (regardless of content) as blowin, dsd and the last one (cant remember monkier) before most recent departure

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 5 Mar 2023 at 1:14pm
mikehunt207 wrote:
AndyM wrote:

Bluediamond

BD left (or was banned?) the exact time southernraw arrived , same opinions, same style, coincidence? the "fella" stuff maybe just a smokescreen trying to make it seem like its blowins "bloke" stuff but not quite as well written (regardless of content) as blowin, dsd and the last one (cant remember monkier) before most recent departure

southernraw said in another post “ I’ve seen people banned for alot less than this.” considering he has been here for 5 mins and as far as I can recall no one has been banned since his arrival, it seems like a previous poster with a new name.

also said “ What a disgusting human you are.” seen that line used often from a banned poster also.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 5 Mar 2023 at 1:25pm

Geez, you lot really are a paranoid bunch hey.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 5 Mar 2023 at 1:29pm

Love you Paul.
Tell us more stories about Fiji.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 5 Mar 2023 at 1:54pm

Get off the bongs mate.