Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 2:09pm

Ouch Shortenism! You hit me where it hurts. maybe I've been wrong all along! Might do some Google research about something I'm clearly not an expert in, read the opinions of discredited (and even in some cases, disgraced) individuals and follow them blindly. Thanks for showing me the light. I'm here to fight big pharm...we can win this man!

I Focus - You would hope that once fully vaccinated (fully being a point, say 60-80%), Covid would be insignificant. Sure there'd be transmissions, but the rate of serious infections would drop well below that of any concern. health system would cope fine. I'd imagine the Gov are being extra cautious in this regard before announcing travel restrictions winding up (i.e. seeing is believing - giving it a few months and making sure it works first).

Pops's picture
Pops's picture
Pops Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 2:18pm

My suspicion is if all goes well re. distribution and takeup we'll see something similar to what we have now with the flu (as far as periodically needing a new vaccine as the virus mutates so that the old vaccine is no longer effective). Corollary of that is that we'll also likely see periodic flare-ups where the virus mutation outstrips new vaccine development (or where the medical scientists guess wrong)... whether quarantine etc is still required probably depends on how good we are at updating vaccines in step with the virus developing mutations to evade the previous ones - I'm reasonably optimistic on that point, particularly with the RNA tech, as long as there's still some level of testing/sampling going on (so labs can get samples of the latest strain & tweak vaccine formulations to suit).

We're unlikely to eradicate covid unless we can develop a vaccine that prevents transmission (which is a fairly rare beast), but it seems very likely that we'll be able to prevent it from causing serious disease.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 2:19pm

"Sorry Indo, you and Vic almost seem like the same person to me most of the time.."

Ha ha even Hiccups could see how funny that is.

Me are VL are polar opposites Vic local is an aggressive potty mouth far leftie that see's racism in anything and everything.

And im a modern day conservative, that calls out wokeness.

Only area me an VL agree on is we are both pro vaccination.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 2:29pm

"Ok, but how does a vaccine bring it back to 'normality'?"

Well like Stok said above once the majority of the population is vaccinated including the high risk groups like elderly, you would hope that we dont have to worry so much about Covid as there shouldn't be as much worry as anyone vaccinated who gets it won't get seriously ill, and hopefully vaccinations help cut down transmissions.

But yeah the worry is that the government will still take the current approach and not let us travel freely, while most countries will get back normal.

That would suck, but either way, we have to start somewhere....

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 2:38pm

@ Supafreak

"My daughter has both oz and indo passports , the wife only indo and residency for both countries. With the talked about vax passport needed to travel it’s going to be along way off for my daughter. The wife is going to be devastated."

I am in exactly the same situation my wife indonesian only has an Indo passport but residency in both countries, my kids have both Aussie & Indo passports.

But surely, they will all be able to travel to and from Indo?

If Adults get vaccinated, im sure kids will be able to travel?...Indo will let them in and then on the way back to OZ, hopefully us adults will just have to show proof of vaccination and probably a negative Covid test at both ends.

Children though are low risk anyway to be affected and to carry.

BTW. Is you wife Balinese?

Pops's picture
Pops's picture
Pops Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 2:47pm

Speculating... given the current vaccines are aimed at reducing disease severity rather than preventing transmission, & given that severe disease in kids seems to be rare (the rationale given for keeping schools open during outbreaks), you'd think there's not really much functional difference between a vacinnated adult and an unvaccinated kid? I.e. if vaccinated adults are allowed to travel, then unvaccinated kids also ought to be?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 4:07pm

I posted this earlier and not one comment , probably because no one viewed it thinking it was about ivermectin lol , I assure you it’s not , would love to hear people’s thoughts on this , it’s a bit hard to believe but how do they get away with this slander ? Attention TBB , is this what you were talking about last week ? I can’t find your post but the names that came up in this video are some you mentioned . Don’t know what to think of this . https://video.foxnews.com/v/6227902415001. I couldn’t believe a journalist could put this out there , if it’s got no truth how can he not be sued for defamation ? Do journalists have some sort of protection in the US and can report anything ?I’ve included who this guy is in link below. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Hilton

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 4:11pm

Yes indo wife balinese daughter is balozzie , I was reading TBB post on vax for kids and vax passport

troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 4:38pm

Please just shut up and take your medicine.No QUESTIONS!!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 5:13pm

I watched ya vid supafreak... hell of a lot of coincidences in there... hell of a lot!

the cover up is huge!! ...whether hilton's whole chain of assumptions is correct or not... there's a hell of a lot of covering going on... flat out burying and desperate dismissing actually...

I've been reading and posting links pointing this way for probably 12 months now... and guess what I was called? ...a conspiracy nutter...

of course...

but the MSM guys are finding it harder and harder to ignore

there's so much smoke there, ...so many 'coincidences'... not least the US assessing the 'GOF' research as 'too risky' ...and their answer? ....move it to a dodgy authoritarian country without the correct checks and balances in place... nice one 'experts'...

the whoke fucking she-bang is an exercise in the disgusting, every single accountability transparency dodging step, some serious questions there for biden... as hilton says, he was part of the administration that banned the dodgy goings on... you'd think he'd be cashing in politically... cashing in on the one solitary thing he got right in his laughable 50 year political career

you'd think trump would've cashed in too!!

strange strange both sides are hush hush...

much more to this story than we are getting a whiff of...

yet barely a word in the MSM...

yet again...

hmmmmm

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 4:56pm

much kudos to tbb for sniffing around this cesspit...

I've gotta be honest, I don't read, or at least comprehend, all of his posts, I find them too taxing, ...and time consuming... I'd love to follow every link, there's some real gold standard quality in there...

but I just can't find the brain power to decipher it all sometimes, as much as I love his style...

could you possibly give us as slighty more coherent summary of develpments so far perhaps?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 5:18pm

I don't require links

but the thing about this story of mammoth suspucious proportions is, tbb wouldn't even need to resort to his more questionable links. I love his links that are more on the dark side, more anti mainstream...

however this story is totally traceable without even going there, ...if you look hard enough...

the bbc, wapo, nyt... and a heap of other anti trump, flat out bullshitting, propaganda-ists, they have all covered it in one form or another, but it's conveniently been buried time and time again...

again...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 5:31pm

Glad you looked Sypkan , it sounds too out there but sometimes stranger than fiction is non fiction . I would like to hear fauci response to this . If fauci were to sue for defamation then all the evidence would be laid out in a court of law . Wonder where this is gonna go .

troppo dichotomy Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 5:39pm

Dude!Da honorable Sco mORROnison was on a currant affair and he said all is a goin to be goood wen i get the injection that mite?wurk!

duhhh....... i dont even want to hear from some expert freakin professors that dont even wurk fo global pharmaceutical companies.

Trust the experts that i am told are experts!not the experts that used to be experts and then conspired to conspiracies and decided it would be in their best interest to promote properganda.......duhhh

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 8:10pm

"..., it sounds too out there..."

but at the same time, ...it would seem... 'occam's razor' may just apply as well...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 6:19pm

@sypkan , here’s another I posted earlier , the knifes seem to be out for fauci , I do understand it’s Fox News which was pro trump , but the doctors points are valid, I made a comment in December that this was about politics and money make no mistake about it , then Dr Dick Vocal attacked . https://video.foxnews.com/v/6227578533001#sp=show-clips

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 5 Feb 2021 at 8:33pm

Oh look fauci in the news again how surprising is this report https://trialsitenews.com/ten-members-of-nih-covid-19-panel-disclose-pha...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 6 Feb 2021 at 3:24am

Israel Pfizer X Files (vs) AstraZeneca's doped out 3rd Trial...

Pfizer Israel One shot 'stats' never exceeded 3 weeks / Note: (efficacy = protection)
Pfizer Anomaly > Up to 8 days after Vax the Covid Cases actually increased
Oz must take note & implement a 1 week Pfizer [Sickie Voucher] to save lives.
Pfizer 3 weeks 89% efficacy + 50%-66% reduced transmission (Drops off then)

Astra (1 dose) Pushes on longer but never with as high efficacy....
Astra 5- 6 weeks - 54% efficacy
Astra 3-12 weeks - 76% efficacy + 67% reduced transmission
Astra 12 weeks - 82.4% efficacy (Peak! Fades fast from this point)

Astra claim their Vax can prevent Covid...

Crew are in for a treat! (Kid you not, this is their sciency claim!) & Craig is the Flip Lid!
Astra found [+] Tests were lower with a Double Astra Shot than Anti Vaxerz....
[-] were less likely to spread virus so Astra booted them from Vax Test. (Did Wot!)
Astra [+] defeated Puzzled [+] to defeat Covid & save the World!"

Yep! Every scientist in the world simultaneously hung up their lab coats!
The Swiss vomited, then tore up Astra Vax contract, 'you guys are so full of shit!'
https://time.com/5936220/astrazeneca-vaccine-covid-19-spread/
Just don't say tbb never rolled up his sleeve for the team...

Bonus
Real Covid cases are said to give best Vax immunity comparison
99% of Positive Cases retained anti bodies for 3 months
88% of Positive Cases retained anti bodies for 6 months
Israel Vax Passport lasts 6 months
Moderna / AstraZeneca / Pfizer have all hinted at 3rd Mutant Booster vax.

Bumper weekend of Nice Vax News...Gold Star for tbb*
Can you catch Covid after Vax - Israel (After 2 doses of Pfizer / 2 lots of Stats)
21st Jan (Stat 1) Covid - 69 / 189,000
3rd Feb (Stat 2) 'Mild' Covid - 66 / 248,000
Full Vax Pfizer - 1 / 3,237 gets Covid- Lockdown a Mall or Airport + hard to trace.

Recap: After first Pfizer Vax needs 8 day quarantine > CBD / Events / Transit
UK bragged 1 dose immunity & community mingled & cases Skyrocketed. (Idiots!)
1/2 does Vaxes + 800K/day Tests hit record highs + Hard Lockdown > cases drop!
With no stats it's ultra hard to argue which or all have played the lead role.

Israel is also in lockdown + has given 35% of vaxes + 1.8m had 2nd jab (Right)
Here the number of [+] Covid cases has not decreased for a month & a half?
https://www.coronatracker.com/country/israel/
https://www.bing.com/covid/local/israel
https://www.timesofisrael.com/high-israel-contagion-rates-blur-effect-of...

(Meaning!)
"The Pfizer vax is not even minimising Covid transmission during hard lockdown!"
It could also mean that UK Tests & Lockdown or even Astra cut UK cases.
Here! If yer getting rid of shit, throw our Pfizer Vax on The Craig's List Bonfire
So we're back to passin' round the Ivermectin Bong...Yep!

Gotta luv Oz Cult Heroes...all branded Evil for dumbfounding TV's daftest Divas.
ACA Corey

Today Craig Kelly

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 12:09am

If anyone would like to hear from Professor Clancy on what Craig Kelly has been accused of spreading misinformation here is a ABC radio interview goes for 10 minutes , pretty funny as the ABC is one of the media organisations accusing Kelly . Batfink and JQ you may want to listen . https://www.abc.net.au/radio/newcastle/programs/drive/robert-clancy-hydr...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 6 Feb 2021 at 9:58pm

link doesnt work

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Saturday, 6 Feb 2021 at 11:04pm

SF, Kelly really is a dog his local electorate were going to ditch him last election but Morrison sayed him.
Every chance an independent will win the seat next time around as a result given he is repeatedly told his views are not representing the electors in his seat by local Liberal party members.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 6 Feb 2021 at 11:41pm

I focus I don’t disagree with what your saying , the interview was between ABC radio Newcastle and Professor Clancy it’s now been removed ? It played no problem when I put it up but now doesn’t work ? https://www.abc.net.au/radio/newcastle/programs/drive/robert-clancy-hydr...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 9:21am

https://www.6pr.com.au/the-worst-24-hours-of-my-life-immunologist-respon.... Another radio interview with Clancy and some more questions answered

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 9:21am
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 8:41am

The above links aren’t fantasy they are what’s going on , make up your own mind

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 9:44am

Just watched ABC news and all they wanted to talk about was Craig Craig Kelly and his Facebook stats , they only wanted to talk about his audience and blah blah blah no reporting on what he’s actually posting in regards to covid 19 , this is the problem in Australian media , let’s attack the messenger in order not to look at the message.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 10:57am

Does Craig Craig Kelly know John John Florence and Ice Ice Baby?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 11:38am

Hahaha classic zen

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 12:55pm

Yeah mate, just mucking around. Couldn't help myself.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 1:05pm

Craig Craig likes both Yo Yo Ma and Co Co Ho, but for different reasons.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 1:09pm

Always good to have a laugh zen and not take ourselves so seriously . 5-B32-F0-A7-4-D5-C-4-D96-9-E5-F-9-A0-CB7-FBB430

troppo dichotomy Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 1:53pm

What about Boutros Boutros Ghali?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 2:12pm

Update trial data , but no evidence according to professor Kelly chief medical expert , I would like to see the professors Borody , Clancy and Kelly do a live debate on TV with no politicians and see what comes up , but the media would rather just shit can Craig Craig and to hell with the facts. https://c19ivermectin.com/ Looking forward to the Japan and UK trials results. Oz government will have their spin doctors doing overtime.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 2:18pm

And the Australian government today announcing the final stages of developing the vaccine digital certificate system..

Hmm all those conspiracy nutters talking about this for years...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 4:01pm

Before you all jump down my throat I personally can’t stand Bolt , this 5 month old report raises the questions I have been asking about why Australia didn’t conduct its own trials.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 5:12pm

@ Supafreak

I think the relevant bit of the vid i guess you are pointing at is at 2:38?

If you click on share then embed you can make it appear here, and you can even make the video start at a certain place like below just go to point in video you want it to start then click the start at box.

Then just copy and paste here like this

Once posted, refresh the page to see it appear.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 5:32pm
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 5:35pm

@indo , thanks for that , I’m a complete novice , still don’t know half the shit my iPhone can do .

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 7:02pm

‘The Magic has started’. Wow I just want to cry with glee! We are saved!! Huleleua!!!

........I’m concerned for the sanity of anyone who believes this....

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 7:40pm

Watch this short video then tell me why our medical expert advice is if you test positive to go home and isolate and seek medical treatment if your symptoms get worse . A simple 3 -5 day course as a outpatient can prevent the vulnerable from going through this.

evosurfer's picture
evosurfer's picture
evosurfer Sunday, 7 Feb 2021 at 8:59pm

All I know im in the twilight years of surfing quality waves around the world
and I dont care if ASIO, CIA, FBI, INTERPOL, police, federal cops, councils, gardener
or even my wife know where I am and what im doing as long as they dont take control
of my brain and take away my way of life and means I can travel again JAB away I say
I want to travel for quality waves again being land lock sucks even in Australia.
If I still cant travel stick in your own ear I wont have it.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Monday, 8 Feb 2021 at 3:42am

That large Israeli typeface ain't no magic wand...

19th Dec 2020 ( 2,443 cases) Rollout - 'vaxers' soared cases to 8,624 / day.
27th Dec 2020 -Pfizer 1 Dose -Day 8 superspreaders triggered a Lockdown
This is a real thing & the Nation & Company are concerned by invincible side effect.
10th Jan 2021 -2nd Doses (One week after this 1 > 2 dose shift cases fall for a bit)
Almost as if they killed off the Super hero spreaderz...finally, some relief...

Day 1 Vax rollout 2,443 cases / day (35% vaxed) Rising fast now 6,695 cases / day
These stats were 'average' against 7 or 8 other graphs including WHO.
Just to reaffirm that Stat's are correct & cases are rising & mirror the News titles...
1st Feb - { Covid-19 cases on the rise in Israel despite vaccine effort }
3rd Feb -{ Israel offers Covid vaccines to all (over-16's) as cases rises again }
4th Feb- { Israel sees alarming leap in Child Coronavirus Cases }

Institutions all agree that Covid Cases are on the rise.
2nd Feb- IDF Military (RO) = 0.97 > 1.0 " Indicates outbreak is worsening."
Health Ministry..." Urge Netanyahu to extend further into a 4th Lockdown"...
https://www.timesofisrael.com/virus-cases-may-be-rising-again-task-force...

Ignore Stats, Health, Army & Yesterday's Paper whilst we pedal the Election Cycle.
Headlines herald Miracle Cure that can reverse stats, end lockdown & boost polls.

Those vaccinated, spread more covid in first 8 days than the unvaccinated.
This is why after 35% rollout the Covid cases were rising fast & still now.
Israel blames the increase on Mutant Strain being 80% of samples.
If that's the case, then we need a decent Vax...obviously & even Pfizer admits that!

VIP's wave their Vax passports, contracting & spreading covid without symptoms!
These smartarse vaccinated are infecting orthodox anti vaxerz.
Miracle being they're spreading Covid without care & they win prizes for doing it!

Pause!
Strange how the opposite rings true...Vaccinated bullying & infecting antivaxerz?
What game show is running that warning! Golden Ticket crew have a licence to kill.
Time to wake the fuck Australia & read between the lines (The Enemy lies within!)
Oz media are gonna squirm in their grave plots to deny us that news...Wot! Durr!

Israeli rollout seems fast... because Medical Teams & Aged can't escape needles.

Pause! This article gives a fair but gutsy wrap on the state of play!
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/05/world/middleeast/israel-virus-vaccina...

The Israel rollout has been losing steam since 28th Jan (Not World leaders...shh!)
US / UK / Malta / UAE all recorded higher rollout % this week. (Said too much!)

Israel's vax lollypop shops are now 'deserted'...not tbb's word, but rather poignant.
Time to Wheel in the preggo (WR Trial) they can't run very far...
Bring on the Child sacrifice (WR Trial)..." Under 16's don't wanna be grounded."
See the Election Cycle building a head of steam...
Let's teach those Teachers a lesson..."Hold out yer arm for a Good Boy Stamp!"
OK you fuckerz...No Cultural / Religious gatherings without yer Golden Ticket.

Sure! It's getting tougher to sell...banking on selling VIP privilege.
Good News Week from here on in, no matter what the vax setback!

8 day vax #1 superspreaderz are free to finger paint covid over sacred cave walls.
Surely all must pass a Covid Test equally or not at all...we all saw this divide coming.
Israel are really pushing their luck with the orthodox crew...this will not end well.
March Election may not go as planned.

Note! Following Double Dose data sets were recorded in Lockdown communities.
Only those 'vaccinated' could have passed on the virus to other vaccinated. (Right!)

Pfizer < > Israeli - Medi / Army / Aged Stats (Averaged from 5 sets of Data)
Lockdown Covid Cases amongst Fully Vaccinated .

21st Jan - 69 / 189,000 < (5 sets) > (recent) 531 / 750,000
Average [ 1 / 2,854 ] contracted Covid (In Lockdown) after 2 doses of Pfizer...
Think! This is in a stagnant Nation! VIP Vax Passports will explode those cases.

tbb is just saying that if vaccinated are given enough rope...they'll blow this Gig.

Current dormant Israeli stat put into an Aussie Context...
eg: Sydney Airport 44.5m pass yr + 2 x Family meet'n'greet/ farewells
Approx- 7 infections / hr at (Busy) Sydney Airport...(Press Stop Now...Too Late!)
That's the best case scenario in the strictest lockdown "type" SD setting.

As with UK the Nationwide Lockdown + record testing is dampening the data.
eg: [ 1 / 2854 ] > (No lockdown) > [ 1 / 500 ] Vax Passports > [ 1 / plane ]
Forever one stuff up from a repeat Lockdown...that's a fine line & that's our lot!
Vax Passport is clearly one step beyond...riding yer luck on seat of yer pants stuff.

Pfizer says vax is useless against mutants so a 3rd booster shot is needed
Pfizer & even UK are not even advocating Vax Passports.(re: Israel Election Candy!)
Mutant Genome Sequencing needs 5/6 days yet Airlines only Test for 3 days.
Again! Israel admit defeat & stats show the Mutants are kicking their arses.
Israel is least placed to exempt Mutant Vax Passports that needs 6 days chill time.
Pfizer Vax superspreads up to 8 days...what bans in place for most virulent of all.
World Airports will still demand & bill you for pre [-] setting Covid Tests + masks.
This Vax Passport is the lamest trick for VIP's to rid diseased kids from Air Travel.
I'm alright Jack...wades thru skull caves...it's all mine, the world is mine now!

Tiring work backpedalling this runaway MSM juggernaut, same again tomorrow.
Goodnite Ralph : Mornin' Sam

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Monday, 8 Feb 2021 at 7:03am

TBB said “ VIP's wave their Vax passports, contracting & spreading covid without symptoms!
These smartarse vaccinated are infecting orthodox anti vaxerz”

That’s a bit like getting upset at someone for wearing a seatbelt when they hop out of their car crash unharmed, then claiming the better solution is to never drive again

We can’t lockdown forever, it’s logistically impossible. We can print money for a little while, so long as it’s followed by high productivity
I know for a fact you’ll want taxpayers pumping money into hospitals again

Covid will spread regardless, so are you going to put your seatbelt on?

How will your child successfully avoid covid over their next 70 years?

The appropriate time to open the border floodgates and forget lockdown strategies will be once every Aussie has had an opportunity to get their jab, and the vax passport is in place

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 8 Feb 2021 at 9:44am

BUT shoredump this is where your naivity gets u stung. The concept of ‘mutant strains’ is already introduced. Ya reckon lockdowns will go away!? Hahaha. It will be as it always has been lockdown after lockdown as new strains appear like the boogie man and we’ll have to await a new vax which will of course be ready for release shortly.. Don’t believe me? Before u get the jab u should ask for this no lockdown guarantee? But I bet u won’t.. the wind out of the economy through lockdowns is a key part of this whole movement so why would they stop them.. more job losses, more ppl dependent on the state for benefit payments and just like that your payments are ceased because you haven’t had your latest monthly vax booster according to your vaccine digital certificate. Someone say social credit system...?

U have to understand how the game is played and your media article is a great example... “the Magic has started” and then goes on to talk up great vaccine results.. Well u know what magic is? An illusion.. this is how they pull this shit off in plain sight, they are telling u it’s bullshit. What about William Shakespeare the 81 yr old in the UK who was the poster man with Matt Hancock for their vax roll out.. William Shakespeare..? They are telling u it’s ‘theatre’. It’s how they 'morally' get away with it.. And when u try call em on it one day, they’ll say 'we told u so'..

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 8 Feb 2021 at 8:13am

Well said shoredump antivaxers do my head in.

Im not sure what they actually expect the world to otherwise do?

Personally im looking forward to this vaccine program happening, but the real worry is there is a lot of people like TBB & shortenism out there.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Monday, 8 Feb 2021 at 8:18am

Yep we’re the bad ones ei Indo.... head slap emoji.

Sprout's picture
Sprout's picture
Sprout Monday, 8 Feb 2021 at 9:50am

Some of you have way too much time on your hands.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 8 Feb 2021 at 10:07am

@indo , I’m failing to see the issue with TBB , he’s providing the links that are reports from various sources . I personally was really hoping the new Pfizer vaccine (even though I don’t trust them as a company with their various past lawsuits and fraud) was going to be a winner with the new technology as coronavirus have been on the increase over the last 20 years we will surely get hit by more in the future. The new technology could potentially be what’s needed but its come up against some issues at the moment. Remember these vaccines have been introduced in a emergency response to the pandemic . I like to look at both sides of the coin with in reason and keep an open mind. I don’t believe governments always have people’s best interests at heart , there are too many times we have been fkd over in the past.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 8 Feb 2021 at 10:42am

His post are intentionally misleading, mixing fact with fiction or taking information out of context, if you actually click the links they often provide a much different picture.

BTW. You know what vaccine companys want, they want to have the best vaccine they can, because if theirs is the best, theirs will be the vaccine countries want.