The United States(!) of A

factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 6:11pm

no jq, it doesn't prove anything 100%

...except that the bits of trump's speech everyone has been quoting for days are questionable to say the least...

nuance my friend

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 6:14pm

Yeah, nuance, he's been saying the same shite in his speeches for weeks and weeks.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 6:20pm

speaking of nuance...

it seems some may have overshot the mark flat out denying there were any blm/antifa provocateurs amongst the mob...

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1349852649210978307

and CNN, giving 'domestic terrorists' a voice...

a 'platform' if you will...

the irony...

again...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 6:17pm
sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 6:36pm

and fwiw the election pretty much was stolen

voter 'fraud' aside...

the margin was so small, if big tech. didn't bury hunter biden's laptop disgrace, one could easily argue trump could've quite possibly won

'undermining democracy' you might say...

so it's not like he's lying really

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 6:26pm

But the margin really wasn't small though was it sypkan. It's the same margin that Trump called a 'landslide'.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 6:36pm

If you can put up with Philip Adams, this is an interesting perspective on the decline of the US, plus some interesting stuff later on about Colombia
https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/latenightlive/wade-davis/1...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 6:48pm

on an electoral college basis, it was tiny, ...tiny tiny... hence all the trouble...

I have no doubt at all many democrats would never have voted biden if that story got fair objective coverage

actually, if it got any coverage at all...

so yeh, 'stolen' seems a fair account of events

'landslide', not so much

...but a pretty bloody significant result nonetheless, considering all the efforts and players trying to undermine him, astoundingly significant, ...both times...

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:01pm

On an electoral college basis it was significant sypkan, It was not close. It was orders of magnitude greater than any election that's been disputed before.

'Stolen' is a deeply twisted, one-eyed distortion of events and just plain nonsense really.

As for your laptop crud:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-tony-bobulinski-joe-biden-...

Even foxnews didn't think there was any huge revelations in there:

'Fox News has reviewed emails from Bobulinski related to the venture — and they don't show that the elder Biden had business dealings with SinoHawk Holdings, or took any payments from them or the Chinese.'

Maybe the issue would've got more coverage if Rudy Guiliani had shared the information with more news outlets.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/here-s-what-happened-when...

'But the Wall Street Journal and Fox News — among the only news organizations that have been given access to key documents — found that the emails and other records don’t make that case. Leaving aside the many questions about their provenance, the materials offered no evidence that Joe Biden played any role in his son’s dealings in China, let alone profited from them, both news organizations concluded.'

'The lack of major new revelations is perhaps the biggest reason the story has not gotten traction, but not the only one. Among others: Most mainstream news organizations, including NBC News, have not been granted access to the documents. NBC News asked by email, text, phone call and certified mail, and was ultimately denied.'

And from Sypkan.

'I have no doubt at all many democrats would never have voted biden if that story got fair objective coverage'

You really have no fkn idea then mate. Do you really think many people voted for Biden, or do you think that they voted for the guy that wasn't Donald Trump? Don't know why I'm still even mildly surprised at how far you'll contort events and pick and choose sources to sandbag your particular narrative.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:03pm

Just came across this , don’t know if accurate or not . https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-fbi-arrests-left-wing...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:24pm

ya getting a bit narky there jq... take it easy mate... your guy got in after all... you've got four years to rejoice... four years to enjoy...

weekend at bernies at the whitehouse...

you might be satisfied that the big guy was clever enough to cover his tracks, I'm not

and tbh, hunter's antics alone should have been enough to 'cancel' big joe as a candidate, but it wasn't

even if all is as squeaky clean as you like to believe, it reeks of the worst forces of neoliberalism and corruption of the democrat party at work...

good enough for you, not for me me, there's no right or wrong, just standards and opinion

biden is flawed in so many ways, you contorting your account of events is just as annoying and unbelieavable to me. I honestly cannot believe you believe half of what you say. it's either willful ignorance, bias, or raging trump hate...

all of the above?

breathe my friend, and try to be objective...

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:24pm

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:27pm

You’re seriously going to go there Syppo?
Loose association with someone loosely alleged to have conducted Shonky business dealings as a reason to ‘cancel’ a candidate? Bwhahahahahaha.

Wait, we talking about ‘your’ man or the other guy?

Funniest thing I’ve read on the inter webs today. (Which isn’t much tbh - day stuck in the salt mines of personal life admin, still - it’s funny)

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:28pm

Oh sypkan stop!

' try to be objective...'

That's a real thigh slapper, my sides are splitting, I can barely take it!

'you might be satisfied that the big guy was clever enough to cover his tracks, I'm not'

Much like a cult, absence of evidence is taken not as an indication that it's incorrect, but merely reinforces existing beliefs. And the above is 'objective' to you? Pull the other one.

Biden's not 'my guy' anymore than Trump is your guy thanks. I'd have much preferred Bernie's policies, but getting Trump out of there is really the important part. I'm no fan of the status quo, but even it is a damn sight better than what the orange one had to offer.

Perhaps you're confused as to the meaning of the word 'objective'? Might I suggest a quick flick through the dictionary?

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:30pm

Biden has released his tax return details Sypkan, so you're free to dig through those if you're concerned about his business dealings.

Something Trump couldn't manage though wasn't it. Guess Biden's just got a lot less to hide than Trump.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:30pm

Errr... Supafreak, haven't time to watch the vids but weren't the 'rioters' Trump supporters? If he was in the midst of that mob shouting that stuff out, wouldn't he supposedly had his limbs torn from him?

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:34pm

I dunno Zen, maybe the mob was too busy trying to find and hang the vice president?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:41pm

Don’t know zen , but the guy arrested is the same guy that made the video. Jayden X

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:45pm

Anti-fascist counter insurgents infiltrate fascist mob inspiring, even leading them to do fascist stuff like storm the Capitol so that the fascists get arrested and make it look like the fascist leader told them "Do fascist stuff", when actually what he said was fine and they weren't even there when he said the fascist stuff he didn't really say, they were already doing it led by the anti-fascists dressed as fascists.
I get it now.
Oh, and Hunter Bidens' laptop, that too.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:54pm

This might surprise some that this is my position, but i do think Trump has to take some responsibility for the capitol riots, maybe he didnt encourage them directly but i dont think he did enough to clearly discourage them either, it felt like he was just going through the motions and saying what was expected with a bit of wink wink type stuff or mixed messages.

He should have really wanted to ensure it didn't happen and made it super clear again and again, so that if it did happen no one could blame him, but i think he did want it to happen because too me it felt like he knew it was done and his presidency was over and just wants to go out in a blaze of chaos.

But that said in regards to riots from BLM and Antifa it's the same deal Biden and others havent denounced them the way they should and it feels like they have encouraged them, didnt Kamala harris even help fund a bail fund or something?

For me the last 12 months of Trumps reign has been really disappointing, the first few years he was a little loose but not out of control and actually did some good stuff, it was a good mix of everything, he still pushed things and stirred up shit but didnt go too far (from what i can recall anyway)

The last 12 months i think he has played things really dumb, with an election coming up he should have played things much smarter and been much more restrained but this year he has just been down right loose and just given the opposition exactly what they wanted.

1. Covid, he should have played a more middle ground approach from the start, support mask wearing and the science even just go through the motions of saying the shit needed, he did do good on the vaccine front, but he also fucked up supporting stuff that wasn't backed by science like hydroxychloroquine etc and saying some real stupid stuff like the bleach thing.

2. George Floyd for me though was the biggest screw up, he should have said as soon as the news hit that he would personally ensure justice is severed and been real vocal about that but at the same time sent a strong message supporting police and ensuring they are not all painted in the same light and still gone hard on any violence that erupted. "When the looting starts the shooting starts" that borrowed phrase was still 100% fine.

He really could have turned the issue around to his advantage and increased support from black voters many of whom are naturally conservative anyway.

3. In 2020 he seemed even more loose and unrestrained than previous years, when he should have been the total opposite and just toned it all down and bit and bit his lip a little, but i just dont think he can.

Should have also played social media much smarter and ensured he touched the lines but didnt cross them, again fine to push boundary's but once you know where they are you cant keep pushing them.

If had done those things he probably would have been relected

And then the bad loser stuff, fuck no one likes a bad loser everything since the election has just ruined any positive legacy that he might have had, if he bowed out honourably, in a years time people would be saying fuck man he wasnt really that bad first president for a long time not to go to war, dude didnt even take a wage etc.

But now he is just going to be remember exactly how the opposition want him to be remembered.

I guess the real problem though is he is just an egocentric arsehole so its a bit hard to do some of those things needed, it's pretty clear Biden is just as dodgy just in a different way but im sure he is going to be much better at playing the charade type game needed.

Anyway i doubt anyone will agree but i still think his presidency is important in that USA needed a bit of a shake up in politics and for someone to go against the typical USA president grain, at least there is no new war and hopefully he helped set the start for the west to move away from the teat of China

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 8:20pm

sorry you guys are getting all flabberghasted and stuff, but seriously, I have no doubt trump is shonky as hell, geez he's even admitted as such, but there's never been enough 'evidence' to convict him of anything, such is the nature of things...

same same for biden inc.

do you guys really think there's nothing at all there re. hunter?

ffs, the whole system is a swamp of corruption, very similar to oz... it's not an either / or for me, I'll call them all as I see it

it really does my head in how left wing guys expect the public narrative to be this nice accomodating one sided conversation...

quite a few posters come on here saying- nice guy posters, who are quite balanced and reasonable - saying stuff like...

"I'm trying to stay out of this, but..."

"I didn't want to get involved in this, but.."

"I tried to avoid this topic, but..."

then say their piece, and then they disappear, because the rabid mob cannot even handle a conversation. why is that?

it's just stuff... just talking about what's happening in daily events...

but some little princesses get all bent out of shape from someone just pointing out the bleeding obvious...

from someone just trying to balance the conversation a bit...

or just asking questions, ...it's bizarre...

how did public dialogue become so one sided that we cannot challenge those in power whatever their colour?

it's just fucken bizzarro, and from my persective, it is what has allowed shit to get soooo fucked up

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:53pm
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 7:58pm

So the media guy arrested that Jayden X guy from the left, yeah that was the full video of the event i posted from Youtube, in his video he clearly encourages others to do shit, even his YouTube followers were calling him out in the comment section.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 8:06pm

"...For me the last 12 months of Trumps reign has been really disappointing, the first few years he was a little loose but not out of control and actually did some good stuff, it was a good mix of everything, he still pushed things and stirred up shit but didnt go too far (from what i can recall anyway)

The last 12 months i think he has played things really dumb, with an election coming up he should have played things much smarter and been much more restrained but this year he has just been down right loose and just given the opposition exactly what they wanted."

I agree indod, he had the opportunity to put the democrats in the political wilderness for many terms... but he blew it... big time!

but to be fair, it's a big ask to expect trump to put some of the more ridiculous and unfair attacks to the side and be the bigger man ...especially for him...

as I've said before, this is revolutionary stuff we are living through, and you don't get a revolution without breaking a few eggs...

this goes for both sides

most people just don't seem to be able to see that

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 8:14pm

Big Joe on BLM:
On June 2, in a speech in Philadelphia, recorded by ABC News, Biden said there is "no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses."

"We need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction," he said.

On July 28, in a speech in Wilmington, Delaware, he echoed that sentiment, per C-SPAN.

“Peaceful protesters should be protected – but arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted – and local law enforcement can do that," he said.

On Aug. 31, after a man was fatally shot in Portland, Oregon, Biden released a statement on his campaign website with another condemnation of protest-related violence: "The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable," he said. "Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by anyone, whether on the left or the right. And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same."
“ Based on our research, the claim that President-elect Joe Biden condemned violence Jan. 6 but didn't condemn violent protests by BLM or antifa last summer is FALSE. From May to August, Biden made at least five statements condemning protest-related violence linked to anti-racist and anti-fascist demonstrations.”

Sources people, sources.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6576824002

philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizing... Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 8:16pm

That's a bit unfair when he comes up with lines like this.
Further down the hall, SULLIVAN can be heard saying, “It would be fire if someone
had revolutionary music and shit.”

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 8:22pm

I don't want to engage in this topic, but...

biden only changed his tune after the polls showed the issue was smashimg democrats

piss fucking weak

over and out

JQ's picture
JQ's picture
JQ Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 8:25pm

Ah, sypkan and his wildly different standards hey. I'd say it doesn't get old, but it kinda does.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 9:05pm

well over and out was to etarip, because our back and forth has become kinda tedious, nothing personal

but if you wanna talk about biden jq, do you dispute he only changed his tune after public opinion waned?

I thought it was pretty commonly accepted

the rather obvious timeline

the refusal to condemn, the polls, the piss weak apologist half condemnation...

...the one very similar to trump's piss weak apologist forced half condemnation...

of his allies

same same

wildly different standards, care to explain?

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 9:10pm

Ah, c’mon man...
I just took exception to the false assertion that Biden hadn’t condemned the BLM / antifa violence... not even sure if was you.

fwiw i think the whole GF / BLM issue was terribly handled. Across the board. But not least by DT who could have taken a lot of the heat out of it but chose not to.

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Friday, 15 Jan 2021 at 9:25pm

haha , , c'mon man ...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 7:57am

Hooray !

The wicked witch is dead and the curse has been lifted from the village .....we can now resume our lives !

Virus is not going to destroy our economy ! Sure , the science hasn’t changed but that’s not Important anymore .

You can’t script this.....lol. Fckers don’t even pretend that it’s anything but a piss take.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/watch-live-lightfoot-chicago-publi...

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 9:06am

Slightly OT, but not quite - the NRA are declaring bankruptcy.

"The gun rights advocacy group said it would restructure as a Texas nonprofit to exit what it said was a “a corrupt political and regulatory environment in New York,” where it is currently registered."

This is a great watch (as John always is), from a few years back.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 9:13am
stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 9:29am

...more moral outrage, more nuance-free bloviating, more self-righteous quotes, so fucking tiresome.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 9:55am

@Etrip

It would be just as easy to take quotes from Trump leading up to capitol to paint a picture of Trump condeming and discouraging his supporters, Blowin has even shown this.

But just as Trump has sent mixed messages and hasn't condemned his followers in the manner that IMHO he should.

It's exactly the same deal with Biden, he has continually down played the acts of violence by Antifa and BLM in 2020 and just doesn't condemn their actions to the extent he should have, especially to begin with.

Not only that but he has tried to shift focus to other groups on the right which have played a tiny part in the violence on the streets in the USA this year, groups that are only there because Antifa and BLM are out on the streets causing mayhem, easiest way to get rid of groups like Proud boys clashing with Antifa is get Antifa off the streets, it's not rocket science.

We saw this focus shift happen quite clearly in one of the Trump-Biden debates, where the focus obviously should have been about all the violence on the streets caused by Antifa & BLM and ensuring Biden clearly condemned it, but instead he was more interested in making excuses like Antifa are just an ideology and trying to deflect to right wing groups like the Proud boys .

And it worked even though its well documented, well known and clear that the main problem with violence and unrest in the USA in 2020 has been from Antifa and BLM, the focus of the debate ad media ended up being on the Proud boys.

Trump should have been smarter and just condemned the proud boy then shutting down that aspect of the conversation and shifted focus back to the real issues of violence with Antifa & BLM, but he didn't so the moderator and media latched onto his lack of condemnation of the proud boys etc and the focus became this irrelevant aspect when we all know the focus should have been on the far left violence as that is where almost all the violence has been.

I mean seriously have the Proud boys, been rioting on the streets with Police for months on end all over the USA?, have the proud boys been looting shops and burning them to the ground?, Have the proud boys been destroying historical monuments? Did they take over whole blocks/autonomous zones? Did the proud boys burn down Police stations? Is there billions of dollars damage to private and pubic property because of the proud boys?

Anyway IMHO all this will come back to bite Biden moving forward once Trump is gone and the violence still continues.

It's has also set a clear precedent for groups on the right to feel they too now have a right to do as they wish as we saw at capitol.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 9:51am

Stu - You think more nuance is needed when contemplating a complete180 degree reversal in policy despite zero change in circumstance ?

BTW - I wouldn’t describe my post as moral outrage. More head shaking cynicism.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 10:00am

...... would you like extra gallops of tripe with your deep fried Thornton Mississippi grits sandwich patriot?

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 9:58am

@Blowin,

Don't really know about that, nor actually care till something happens - just more speculation along tribal lines until then - but posting the Thomas Sowell quote about hate speech is what irks.

Like, fuck, if anyone thinks that's poignant what planet have they been living on for the last decade?

If you haven't gathered yet that many in the right moan about the catch-all nature of hate speech, while indulging in very real hate speech, then you're as thick as shit.

Just as very real racists were given cover to boo Adam Goodes by others in the crowd doing likewise.

The evidence is on the table and it's becoming more and more shameless - a legacy of Trumpism.

It is a thorny issue, no doubt about it, but for mine, coming at it from that direction betrays the real nature of intent.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 10:02am

Was that addressed at myself, Guy ?

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 10:09am

Blowin, twasn't.

H2O's picture
H2O's picture
H2O Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 11:50am

Trump- "spared by the deep state, impeached in the free market"

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/01/how-big-tech-impeached...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 12:28pm

Give me an L !

Give me an O !

Give me another L

And whadda we got ?

This .... https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/james-murdoch-condemns-profou...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 3:39pm

it wasn't about being poingnant, it was a quick link to a quick quote down the page on blowin's link, fuck I don't even know who thomas sorrell is, but I'll look into it

all I saw was a common sense quote from some hacker on the internet that called my feelings exactly...

that we are on a dangerous road

and we are

"If you haven't gathered yet that many in the right moan about the catch-all nature of hate speech, while indulging in very real hate speech, then you're as thick as shit."

totally gathered that. but that 'many' is still very small in number and make absolute fools of themselves amongst the majority

yet the majority are being drip fed, corralled, and socially engineerred to please an over zealous, over educated, self serving, delusional minority. and that minority is being used by big powers to manipulate an agenda, and it is bloody dangerous!

so this sorrell character seems right on the money

'One of the most dangerous trends of our times is making the truth socially unacceptable, or even illegal, with "hate speech" laws.'

it's about a pendulum that swung way too far

a pendulumn that's become a fix for some

a pendulumn that now needs some fixing itself

memo...'s picture
memo...'s picture
memo... Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 12:34pm

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 12:39pm

@Sypkan,

"totally gathered that. but that 'many' is still very small in number and make absolute fools of themselves amongst the majority"

The Southern Law Poverty Center would disagree with you. Hate crimes are on the rise, sharply, and they're given smoke cover by useful idiots playing the free speech card.

@Blowin,

The black sheep of the family calls his father's minions to account. What's the punchline?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 12:51pm

Geez Memo , a million possible things you could pillory Trump for and you choose something that’s the antithesis of Trump’s term. He was the loudest voice defending coppers whilst every clown in the circus was yelling to defund the police and that all coppers were murderous racists .

You’ve forgotten ACAB already ?

Anyway ....I like this alias the best . Less slagging is nice .

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 12:56pm

Indo, you would if you could, but you can’t so you didn’t.

Couple of big differences; one goaded his followers in directly, the other didn’t. One used overwhelming force to disrupt protest in the Capitol region. The other isn’t even in power. One explicitly encouraged supporters to challenge the outcome of the election and for near on two months refused to accept the results.

On your left / right violence thing. How did your call to ASIO go? They’ll be interested in your theory.

We’re in agreement on a couple of things. The response to political violence in the US has been appalling. Biden’s an imperfect candidate, but he’s not the antichrist. And DT fell well short of what he could have been. Well short. Is anyone really surprised?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 1:04pm

Stu - He’s freakin’ 48 years old. He’s been groomed as Rupert’s successor since birth and only now he’s decided that something ain’t quite right in the media ? Even then he doesn’t have the balls to name and shame his old man.

Why didn’t he just shut his mouth , take the reins and do the right thing with all that media power instead of whining and running away to live a life of luxury built on the same media lies he proclaims to despise .

He even gives poor old Rupert an out by portraying him as a victim of “ powerful forces co opting the media “.

“Mr Murdoch also told the newspaper he believed there would be "a reckoning" for the news media industry, which was "being co-opted by forces that only want to stay in power".“

Aren’t you 48 or there abouts Stu ? How long ago did you figure out that Rupert was evil slime ? James is the same age and apparently he only picked up the scent of something rotten in the last year or so.

Fckn loser.