The United States(!) of A

factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 6:08am

Interesting New Yorker article providing some background on the aforementioned sleuthing by John Scott-Railton (they've identified one of the guys as an Air Force combat veteran, and managed to interview him too).

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/an-air-force-combat-veteran-bre...

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 6:45am

for a king size hangover.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 7:26am

New Yorker non- story......wow.

Such journalistic integrity. One anonymous source after another giving subjective opinions with zero substance to a journalist with a preordained objective to smear .

Always with the white supremacy accusations. It’s like a dope hit for a junkie the way these utterly unsubstantiated slurs are included in every story by every “ journalist “. The retired lieutenant was probably another Nazi ! Lololol

This fella who risked his life to protect Americans of all colours , shapes and sizes is now having his public image contorted to fir the wet dream trope of the morbidly stupid everywhere.

“ An anonymous person of unverified relation to the lieutenant claimed he said something racist once “......FFS

What the journalist perhaps should have reiterated was that there was no evidence of any violence by the lieutenant and that his story of being welcomed into the building may be completely true.

No violence plus no intrusion equals no “ insurrection “.

But where’s the fun in that ?

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 7:27am

That’s an interesting bit of sleuthing. There’s a lot of veterans in the US. Two decades of war does that to a society.

I’m not 100% on this, but if a veteran is convicted of a federal felony they might lose their pension entitlements.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 7:40am

Time to watch this video again Ben.

Try and see if you can do it objectively. Forget the media’s desperate urging for you to believe it’s a violent and premeditated coup attempt

If you watched this video objectively you’d think it was an ordinary rally at Capital hill interspersed with footage of a tour group wandering about the building. Look at the demeanour of the crew inside the building- does it look like a bloodthirsty mob who’ve just “ stormed “ a building past an overwhelmed police force and are now looking to take hostages ? Or does it look like curious MAGA guppies who have been let into the building for a reason that the entire MSM and their “ sleuthing “ is not interested in discovering ?

Violent insurrection by white supremacy militia !!!!!!!!

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 7:40am

"One anonymous source after another"

Eh? Only people not mentioned by name were "two family members".

I suppose it's a reasonable question to ask: "Should journalists only use quotes from people willing to have their name published?".

However, the journo interviewed the person in question. and gave them right of reply (in the following paragraph to the claim he made racist remarks, Brock "denied that he held racist views and echoed Trump’s baseless claims of election fraud").

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 7:41am

Ben - So you think it’s objective and impartial journalism then ?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 7:45am

“......frequently wearing a Make America Great Again hat .”

Nazi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 7:48am

IN the sense that they actually interviewed the protagonist and gave him right of reply, yes.

He's in combat gear, in the capitol building.

Claims he was "welcome".

As a military vet, he clearly knows that is BS.

Also claims he found the bag of zip-ties he was carrying on the floor and was going to give them to a police officer.

Yeah, right.

"I found them on the floor officer"

Assuming that claim will be tested in a court of law.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 7:48am

Blowin, do you recognize that the character of the incident wasn’t uniform / consistent across the Capitol building?

Some areas people wandered in with flags (fuck knows why they were let in) and in other areas they scaled walls, broke windows and fought police?

People are going to find footage to support a particular version of events. Both happened.

I posted about the Cronulla riots a few months back, on a thread that was removed (which I agreed with). I’d left Cronulla for WA the morning of that incident. A lot of my friends were in Cronulla that day and had no idea of the violence occurring at Dunningham Park and the train station. Until they saw the news.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 7:50am

Do I think the New Yorker article was "objective and impartial"? 

Under the circumstances, yeah.

However, it's only one tiny part of a very complex - and still developing - story. In a perfect world, we'd be able to wait for all of the investigative work to be completed, and for all of the other stories to be told at the same time, so that everything could be seen in context. But, that's very difficult in this day and age.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 7:53am

Exactly.

there's footage of cops letting people in.

Footage of windows being smashed.

The vision of the chick being shot is horrific; but a window is being smashed with heavily armed cops behind it.
she rushed the window, after being warned there are armed cops there and got shot.

Rushing a window being smashed in a parliament while a riot is in progress with heavily armed cops behind the window is a very good way to get yourself shot.

Again, as a military vet, she would have known that.

People got killed, many injured.

I'm happy to reserve judgement until all the evidence is in, but it sure does look like what it is claimed to be from the footage I've seen.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 8:02am

She was a Air Force vet. That in no way implies any level of tactical training or acumen. I reckon she just got carried away. Agree with your assessment on that FR.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 8:09am

I'm not much of a fan of social media, but one of its attributes (and in particular Twitter) is that it allows for even better hindcast analysis (to use forecasting parlance).

So, check this thread (i.e. there are multiple Tweets from the one person, click on it to view them all through Twitter).

And note the date: December 22.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 8:15am

Bugger it, the 'thread' thing on Twitter is hard to get through some time, so here are all of the Tweets Arieh Kovler published on Dec 22 (he's a political/comms consultant). It's pretty much how things played out.

"On January 6, armed Trumpist militias will be rallying in DC, at Trump's orders. It's highly likely that they'll try to storm the Capitol after it certifies Joe Biden's win. I don't think this has sunk in yet.

These people are angry at the Democrats. They're angry at the GOP for not suspending democracy. They hate the media, and many consider police to be the enemy even as they fly the "blue lives" flag instead of the Stars and Stripes.

They are convinced that Congress will, somehow, declare Trump the winner on Jan 6. Maybe Pence will just refuse to count the Electoral Votes from states Biden won? Or the Senate will throw those votes out? Or Justice Thomas? Alternatively...

...some think Trump will win because *they* will ensure it. Maybe by forcing Congress to certify him as the winner at gunpoint. Maybe as backup forces to Trump's supposed military coup.

When Congress certifies Biden, these people will be shocked. Their worlds will collapse. And it'll happen while they're (illegally) armed and gathered in DC. It's the nitroglycerine of explosive mixtures.

How will January 6 be policed? We've already seen that the White House can effectively commandeer the DC police, and construct ad-hoc paramilitary forces out of prison officers and CBP. Will Congress get the protection it needs?

The Capitol Police has 2200 officers, but I'm guessing they mostly aren't riot trained or SWAT types. The question here is if federal forces will be *allowed* to help them.

To be clear here, I don't think the 3%ers, Proud Boys, Oathkeepers or boogaloo types are going to seize the Capitol. But some of them are going try. And people will die.

How will US Conservatives react? Well, they made Kyle Rittenhouse into a hero. They ignored the Whitmer kidnap plot, except as a way of calling for more violence against her.

I note that @Robertwaldeck reckons I'm completely wrong here and that DC forces including the Capitol Police, DC police and Nat Guard, which he knows well, will be able to keep things completely under control."

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 8:17am

And here's a Twitter thread he posted two days prior to that (Dec 20) about "Trump's call for a mass DC protest on the day Congress counts the Electoral College votes". Contains screenshots from pro-Trump forums.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 8:29am

@ Freeride

If you watch the footage there is a number of police in riot gear with some serious fire arms only a few metres behind the women.

She was unarmed with both hands on the window to pull herself through and was shot in the chest or neck (depending on source) the run up of footage doesn't show any other person there carrying a gun, if they have one its stashed away.

How on earth can you justify shoting an unarmed person from less than two metres away and a shot that high?

As a military veteran I'm sure she thought no way on earth as an unarmed person who isn't causing an immediate physical threat to any other person that she would ever be shot let alone a shot to kill, especially as all these heavily armed police are basically let them in and not preventing them from doing as they wish.

Surely there will be an investigation and surely he will be charged with murder?

How on earth anyone can justify the action is beyond me, its irrelevant that she was into some crazy conspiracy theory crap or a crazy Trump nutter, she didn't deserve to be murdered.

What i find just as crazy is why aren't the media asking how or why and pointing these things out i point out above?...all they seem interested in is focussing on the crazy shit she was into online.

BTW. Blowin that footage is funny they literally are just strolling in staying behind the guide ropes taking footage like on some scenic tour...crazy stuff.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 8:30am

I'm not justifying it, I'm accounting for it.

I see a window being smashed by a (steel pipe?) to a chamber of congress with heavily armed cops behind it and a riot in progress.

she is the first person to try and get through the window and gets shot by one of the cops.

getting shot by a cop in this situation does not surprise me. I'm just surprised more people weren't shot and killed.

Will the cop be charged with murder? In those circumstances I highly doubt it.

maybe he will though. I really don't know.

terrible for her family. I hope there is justice.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 8:29am

Indo - I’ve explained why I think that Alisha Babbit was shot, and that’s been backed up by other accounts. She wasn’t murdered. She was trying to make entry to an area of the Capitol where there were people being protected. How would the cop who shot her have known that she, or the mob behind her, weren’t armed?
Does any of it make sense to you?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 8:38am

So why are the police in riot gear fully armed only metres away from her not shooting people or even trying to control the situation?

I will repost the video below.

etarip you are completely tripping, i was horrified by the murder of George Floyd, I'm also horrified by the murder of an unarmed women...you (and others) though don't give a shit because she is white and her political views, if she was black your view would be completely different.

Maybe you need to ask yourself why you think like that?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 8:38am

Ben - That’s just more breathless political theatre .

Where were all these armed militia who we’re going to take the capital by force ? Not a single shot was fired by the protesters as far as I’m aware . No weapons brandished. Not many were even armed as far as I can see. If the “ insurrection “ even remotely resembled the civil war fantasy of that Twitter muppet then the windows that were broken wouldn’t have been broken with makeshift implements by unprepared opportunists .

There is not a hint of reality to this ridiculous hyperbolic prediction you posted. It is useful in hindsight because it graphically illustrates the stark difference between the quite boring reality and the ultra violent heavily armed civil uprising that Twitter flogs like him promoted.

I reckon that bloke incited violence more than Trump with his false claims that Trump ordered armed militias to organise for his signal to attack.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 8:40am

Wow the glaring double standards going on this forum...those who were anti-BLM and associated violence, are now invoking the same arguments used by those who supported the BLM issues to justify their own bias.
Agreed no one should have died, but please at least try to be open-minded and not appease your own political convictions with fatuous nonsense.

lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 8:40am

Compare the tone of these statements. Hmmm

“On the flip side while George didnt deserve to be murdered or treated in the way he had, he was no angel he had a quite long history of some serious and very violent crimes and results from autopsy show he was high on meth.“

Vs

“As a military veteran I'm sure she thought no way on earth as an unarmed person who isn't causing an immediate physical threat to any other person that she would ever be shot let alone a shot to kill, especially as all these heavily armed police are basically let them in and not preventing them from doing as they wish.

Surely there will be an investigation and surely he will be charged with murder?

How on earth anyone can justify the action is beyond me, its irrelevant that she was into some crazy conspiracy theory crap or a crazy Trump nutter, she didn't deserve to be murdered.

What i find just as crazy is why aren't the media asking how or why and pointing these things out i point out above?...all they seem interested in is focussing on the crazy shit she was into online.”

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 9:07am

Listen to this fantastical bullshit . None of which was borne out by actual reality but Ben still posts it like it’s prescient soothsaying of the apocalypse....

“.......Maybe by forcing Congress to certify him as the winner at gunpoint. Maybe as backup forces to Trump's supposed military coup.”

“........And it'll happen while they're (illegally) armed and gathered in DC. It's the nitroglycerine of explosive mixtures.”

This seriously reminds me of one of those fizzer blockbuster movies that the producers know is a steaming pile of shit so they just double down on the hype and promotion to get a few dumb punters through the doors at the theatre before word of mouth sends it to an ignominious death in the DVD sale rack at Insanity.

There is so little substance to this story that the media is forced to go full retard to generate the momentum they need from it. No one seems to want to remember the CHAZ ( Capital Hill Autonomous Zone ) where armed militia actually did create an insurrection and occupied entire city blocks for weeks . Instead that was paraded as a festival of free love ! It was even supported by the Mayor when they staged a armed overthrow of the police station.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Hill_Autonomous_Zone

The MSM is so impartial and simply reporting objectively......lolololol

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 8:46am

I’m not tripping. Thanks for offering me the chance to reflect on my position, very kind of you. You’re not really one to pass judgement and accuse others of taking a partisan position. Here’s my take. Again.
- it’s a chaotic situation.
- I can’t speak for anyone in that situation. But I can make some informed assessments based on what I can see.
- those cops in the stairwell / room with the protestors look completely overwhelmed. Big eyes, aimless wandering. No clue what they’re doing. They’re Probably not getting any clear orders over the radio. They wouldn’t have a protocol or training for dealing with what they’re in the middle of.
- please don’t assume that I don’t think it’s tragic. I’ve already said that in previous posts. You don’t even use Alisha Babbit’s name mate. I’ve used it consistently since I felt uncomfortable typing ‘the woman’ when talking about a needless death.
- my view on that situation has nothing to do with skin colour.
- I’ve said numerous times, I’m surprised that more people weren’t shot.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 9:03am

Etarip- Way too much overly generous supposition there .

“ Probably not getting clear orders over the radio “

“ They probably don’t have training or protocol for dealing with what they’re in the middle of “

Mate , they are trained professionals with only ONE JOB and that is the job they were performing on the day. US$450 MILLION dollar budget and the most heavily defended building in the entire world and you honestly expect me to believe they were thrown into chaos and disarray when 60 unarmed and non violent MAGA guppies strolled through the building ?

Of wait .....one guy had cable ties didn’t he ? So they weren’t totally unarmed....lololol

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 10:13am

"Wow the glaring double standards going on this forum...those who were anti-BLM and associated violence, are now invoking the same arguments used by those who supported the BLM issues to justify their own bias.
Agreed no one should have died, but please at least try to be open-minded and not appease your own political convictions with fatuous nonsense."

Yeah 100% there is a clear double standard in way media and public view and report that's the whole point, but not in the way you are getting at and the difference is obviously purely based on skin colour and politics.

If that darker skin Trump supporter to the left of the women had tried to get through that window instead and was shot dead.

The media slant and peoples view here would be completely different people would be in uproar the USA would be on fire again.

But hey burry you head in sand pretend this is not true.

BTW. You can have a view that both BLM/Antifa and these Trump crazies are well fucking looneys, breaking into the capitol these people should have been dealt with harshly tear gas, rubber bullets, take those to court you can identify etc (as should have all the BLM/Antifa riots). but strangely they were pretty much just let in and then it seemed the rules changed at some window?

Storming the capitol is a serious incident but it's one incident, BLM/Antifa incident number in the thousands literally months of unrest and violence and hundreds of millions in damage over 25 dead even police stations burnt to the ground, even some leaders seemed to think it was okay and some even still try to justify it all even Biden.

Anyway yes its frustrating to see the clear double standard from both the media and public and even here.

PS. lostdoggy if you are going to go to the effort of going back and looking for old post of mine to repost as some lame argument the tine is different, at least post a link or post the whole post, because i honestly cant be bothered searching for old post to see what the whole post was or the post before and after that are important to context.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 9:21am

Blowie, not really. That’s an assessment based on experience and judgement.
- You reckon they had protocols to deal with the situation they were faced with? Go back to my description of the scene as chaotic, with a range of security ‘challenges’ emerging simultaneously / sequentially.
- this is the Capitol police, not the secret service. Their main job is not dealing with that shitshow. Your own challenge of an overly ‘generous supposition’ could be fairly leveled back at you.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 12:04pm

you've made some reasonable arguments etarip (bias aside) but these two points are just danciing with the ridiculous..

"Probably not getting clear orders over the radio “

“ They probably don’t have training or protocol for dealing with what they’re in the middle of “

it is the whitehouse, Im guessing these guys are a little better trained than some dad's army rent a cop bridgade, you really think there are 'no protocols' when literally that is the sole purpose of their job?

you've got to ask some serious questions the way those guys just orderly walk in the doors, and then through, sticking to the velvet ropes taking selfies... it's bloody parody comedy gold if nothing else...

and the casual mandatory lines nature of the chat with security in velocityjohhnnos twitter links is just hilarious, if not totally damning

https://mobile.twitter.com/timjhogan/status/1347657507007827968

philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizing... Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 11:17am

Not sure if this was just mace, but it sure as hell back fired when the person sprays it at the police.
https://ibb.co/sQsVgw7
Watch what happens at the 49.30 mark.
https://banned.video/watch?id=5ff73a601669d333f2b27315

philosurphizing... Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 11:52am

Also check out the bloke with the earmuffs in the left corner of vid at 52.19.
He stumbles and there is spit dribbling out of his mouth.
Looks as though he is carrying some sort of cannister as well.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 12:00pm

Blowin/Sypkan as with the police shootings prior to the Capital incident, it has been reported that police in the US are poorly trained with little ongoing training or assessment during their career.
Those police would have been shit scared too facing an angry mob with a number of people in it that like to wear military gear and carry guns. It’s surprising only one person was shot.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 12:07pm

at the whitehouse?

seriously?

yeh nah

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 12:33pm
etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 1:11pm

What’s my bias Syppo? Lay it out for me.

First up. It’s not the White House. It’s the Capitol Building. The WH is the domain of the Secret Service. There’s actually 6 different Police jurisdictions in DC.

Secondly, that radio net would have been mayhem. Look at the footage - in some places there’s people walking through open doors and casually sightseeing, in some areas there’s windows being smashed, in others there’s police being assaulted. It’s likely that there was a complete breakdown of command and control, so each cop in each area would have been working on their own initiative and understanding of what’s in front of them.

Thirdly, training. These guys are hardly the Top Guns of law enforcement. They’d have varying levels of training and equipment. Their day job would be escorting groups of visitors around the Capitol, running security checkpoints and metal detectors. They’re likely not trained or expected to deal with large scale, complex security breaches during a joint sitting of Congress. - more likely focused on stopping lone or small group terrorist incidents. should they have been? Absolutely. And you can bet that this will be a key outcome of the inevitable inquiry. FYI: During the BLM riots in DC the crew on the steps of the Capitol weren’t Capitol Police. They were DOD - military.

Finally, protocols. Combination of points 2 and 3. They’d lost control. When that happens they rely on whatever they’ve been trained in and whatever response protocols they’ve practiced, as directed by their commanders. Who’ve pretty much accepted responsibility for their failings and resigned.

I’m done with spelling this out. I’ve made my point consistently and I think reasonably impartially. Mates of mine from the US, active duty military, have said it is the most embarrassing thing they’ve ever seen. Take from that what you will.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 1:27pm

Smash your way into any building in the USA, whatever your politics, race or gender, and you have a reasonable expectation of being shot. Do it with a gun pointing at you, expect to get shot.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 2:33pm

well thanks for spelling it out etarip, and I take your points, though I find it hard to accept there's no protocols and training for breach of the capitol, and I'd say the bias is glaring in every post

not least by the absolute disdain you display for the protestors, by you and just about everybody else, whilst the blm antifa crew can do no wrong

I have a healthy dose of disdain and respect for both groups

I also have a low tolerance for hypocrisy

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 1:57pm

Exactly . if this was a crazy armed insurrection why wasn’t there dozens of gunshot wounds ?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 2:15pm

"Smash your way into any building in the USA, whatever your politics, race or gender, and you have a reasonable expectation of being shot. Do it with a gun pointing at you, expect to get shot."

But only shoot you dead when you reach this magic window where all the rules suddenly change.

Before that police will open the barricades for you https://twitter.com/j_salvo/status/1346932967877316610?s=20

Once inside just ensure you stay behind the guide ropes, dont forget to take some footage with your phone (25 seconds in on Blowins video above)

But please stay orderly as you walk past the countless armed police https://mobile.twitter.com/timjhogan/status/1347657507007827968

Or maybe you want to stop and take selfies with police

But that window, poke your head through it and bang you will cop one in the neck or chest.

It's just a pity that police in USA are so poorly trained and there was no signs of any possible political unrest because every thing is generally so peaceful in the USA especially when large groups of people gather, maybe if they had know more they could have been more prepared and not become so overwhelmed.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 2:10pm

Thanks Syppo. Care to point where that exists in my case? Just because I don’t agree, it doesn’t mean I’m biased.

I’m all for peaceful protest. (where there’s a case to protest)
This wasn’t a peaceful protest. Regardless of the actions of the many. Neither were most of the BLM protests. I didn’t agree with the methods, even if I did have some sympathy for the cause.

Indo - looks like you’ve picked up my point.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 3:32pm

well i think it comes down to this...

"I’m all for peaceful protest. (where there’s a case to protest)"

I think there's a case to protest, and you don't,... we'll get nowhere arguing that...

but also, it's about the rate, scale, and violence of the protests.

there was absolutely fuck all violent people at this protest, a very very small minority, with very little actual 'violence' taking place, at a one off event, a relatively spontaneous event

a one off event, following 7 months of violent protests that burnt, trashed, looted, and killed, with barely a bad word from the press, and now everyone is wigging out?!!

what would you expect to happen if you turn a blind to eye to one side's political activists that have basically had free reign to trash the country for seven months?

the only thing that surprises me, is that the MAGA crowd have been so restrained. and that when they did get their chance, thousands and thousands of them just walked away... leaving a group of a few hundred hardnuts and nut nuts to have their fun...

yet the media hyperbole is out of this world

and I find it most concerning that certain intelligent people on here have fallen hook, line, and sinker for the media bullshit (not neccesarily you)

I haven't read the new yorker piece, and I don't think I need to, but I gotta say, this sums shit up perfectly...

"Always with the white supremacy accusations. It’s like a dope hit for a junkie the way these utterly unsubstantiated slurs are included in every story by every “ journalist “. The retired lieutenant was probably another Nazi ! Lololol"

sigh

that is all I've got when I see such cliche, thoughtless, mandatory, box checking, hyperbole...

the whole fucking 'narrative' and MO is just so void of thought and predictable that it is now just mind numbingly boring...

but some are still getting a hit

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 3:36pm

I found this news report very interesting as it talks about a lot of some of the points of this discussion, I’m on the fence and just observing without a overall opinion . It finishes a bit abruptly. https://fb.watch/2We8757wRi/

vladalotovodka's picture
vladalotovodka's picture
vladalotovodka Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 7:54pm

Trumplican leader bravely like viking warrior of old is when wield TV remote like sword and press tweet buttons extra hard on couch as watch mob do "fight like hell" peaceful riot.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 5:56pm

Mayor (pre) + FBI (during) begged Nat Guard, Pentagon & Defence for assist.
Capitol Police Chief : 'No + won't say why... it's just 1st Amendment activities'
CP union said " Poor Planning" left them exposed without back up or equipment.

*Inauguration Scaffold - falls resulted in many serious injuries & possible Death/s.
The Day after Zombie Apocalypse Scaffolder's Inspection....(must see site vid!)
Shows all details of every trick & treat in every hidden corner...real eye opener.
Oz tradies Salute! An obvious death Trap that just saved 100's of lives. Amazing!

5 people died - 2 women / 3 men + 24y'o critical after falling 30ft from scaffold.
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/capitol-mob-deaths/index.html

Trump Wild Rally 100,000's to march on the Hill & fight like hell ..Trial by combat.
Trump, Sons, Lawyer + Rep' followers even confessed to Cops this was on.
Whole world thinks just maybe 99% of Cops were in cahoots with Angry Mob..

Angry Mob complained they had to wait ages for VIP Capital Hill police ushers.
ABC News: This is outta control here & there's NO law enforcement in this area.
Vids show zero cops for ages.

Beanie clad Cops rocked up to open the barricades for the Angry Mob Tour.
They never drew a baton, pepper spray nor fired a warning shot.
Cops chose sissy hand slapping & quite possibly swore at Trump's VIP guests.

Before entry Banners were Flown from top tiers + Masked Widow Elevator rides.
Suggesting inside Rep' supporters or Workers were pre planted.

Unwanted Police barricades made excellent ladders to climb castle walls.
Barricades also came in handy as battering rams to force doors.
Cops had no band-aids so Police shields safely Smashed the Windows
See: (Above Scaffold vid) Shows plenty of handy ammo depositories.

Cops then banded to block off all the Brick walls to clear a path to the front door.
2 cops took tickets for the Lucky door prize. (Smash!)
(Note much was filmed from inside (No alerts)...verifying this was an inside job!)
Internal frontline security was a [ Back in 5 ] Petrified bollard inside the door.

Once inside the cowardly mob threatened & stormed a Black guard up the stairs.

USA's 160m combined votes go missing for 4 hrs...(None give a fuck!)
Despite extra copies & Archives they continue counting with contaminated Ballots.
Only Pence (Counter) knows if Fugitives have or swapped any Vote Certificates.
Pence was flown out directly after-(Rep' Shale Oil-5G deals to lock in before Biden)

Crook Rep' Pollies :" Look everyone! It's our arch enemy Antifa killing democracy!"
Increasingly all level Security Cops "with riot gear" came racing to mop up.

Pence + Nancy & house urged Trump to deploy Nat' Guard but he kept refusing.
They did so without him, verified by memo by all in the house & by defence.

Trump willed wild protesters to march & fight like hell & denied pleas to end chaos.
His own words & Defence Memos confirm Trump as #1 Enemy of USA.

Trump's new blockbuster...[ Sorry! Not compatible for US region ]
{Script} Trump: "I called the Nat' Guard! I'm the true Hero that saved the day!
Read all about it : "Purple Heart' rejects Trump & beats him half to death!"

World's Biggest Loser blatantly lying all the way up to his last day. That's his job!

In the wash up...(All security resigned or will be sacked)
Not one 'Invader' was zip tied or cuffed on Presidential VIP Day tour. (Pardon me?)
No one has been charged with any deaths or shootings. (It's your imagination!)
FBI Manhunt for Trump's Celebrity Furniture Removalists continues.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55578092

What about the Votes! Well clearly it was never really about the Votes was it!

Anyone still in doubt about what's going on here? (God's Parallel Magaverse)
This ain't a [BLM] rally Toto, this be like some fucked up Disneyland Lynching Mob.

20 Jan "You're all invited to Trump's Wreckonciliation Ball!" (Please, wear a smile!)

MAGA by Donald Trump Choir...some good fisty pumps here!
https://www.facebook.com/drjeffress/videos/2393149930932042

Capital Hill God Squad
https://gen.medium.com/jesus-at-the-capitol-attack-5db3601d4ee5

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 7:49pm

Whatever your thoughts on the Capitol Hill fiasco, there were some seriously unhinged individuals involved.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/us-riots-capitol-mob-wanted-to-execute-...

vladalotovodka's picture
vladalotovodka's picture
vladalotovodka Monday, 11 Jan 2021 at 7:06am

To tell crowd angry men with neck of red to fight like hell or lose country is time to hide in forest as when Mongol warrior raid village to rape and kill in good old days. As when is bigly match throw at petrol station pump then run to TV to watch.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 9:07pm

One of the things that’s tripping me out is that there are crew in here that are more energized on behalf of Trump than lifelong Republican mates of mine in the US.

It’s really sweet.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 9:09pm

Syppo. I think you’re right. We’re probably not going to agree on the relative merits of the validity of the BLM vs MAGA protest. But that’s cool.

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Sunday, 10 Jan 2021 at 10:59pm

Intermission