The United States(!) of A

factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Saturday, 20 Nov 2021 at 6:38pm

This thread is a bit like channel surfing between fox and cnn.
The US has some pretty screwed up gun laws.
What's really screwed up , IMO , is that grown adults encouraged and condone a 17 year old kid to be armed with an assault rifle and be allowed into a dangerous and riotous situation . What the fark is wrong with those people .
This case was clearly self defense in my view, but I blame adults for even allowing him or others to be put in that situation , but they won't be held accountable over there.
Sure he's a misguided muppet, but White supremacy my arse , give it a rest.
No winners here , but if anything, this was a victory against race baiting and politicising ongoing trials before the court.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 20 Nov 2021 at 7:07pm

“Sure he's a misguided muppet, but White supremacy my arse , give it a rest.No winners here , but if anything, this was a victory against race baiting and politicising ongoing trials before the court “

Agree. The concerted effort to divide US society is heavy. Anything to distract from the class war.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 20 Nov 2021 at 7:17pm

You mean like a defeated President denying that he was beaten and encouraging his followers to attack the Capitol building? Seems pretty divisive to me!

Cockee's picture
Cockee's picture
Cockee Saturday, 20 Nov 2021 at 7:37pm

Go gang! Let's see if we can get to 200 pages of nonsense and break the all-time swellnet record of bullshit which has never changed anyone else's opinion.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 20 Nov 2021 at 7:39pm

"This thread is a bit like channel surfing between fox and cnn.
The US has some pretty screwed up gun laws.
What's really screwed up , IMO , is that grown adults encouraged and condone a 17 year old kid to be armed with an assault rifle and be allowed into a dangerous and riotous situation . What the fark is wrong with those people .
This case was clearly self defense in my view, but I blame adults for even allowing him or others to be put in that situation , but they won't be held accountable over there.
Sure he's a misguided muppet, but White supremacy my arse , give it a rest.
No winners here , but if anything, this was a victory against race baiting and politicising ongoing trials before the court."

that pretty much sums it up...

how some can still be rattling on about race, white supremacy, and generally not accepting the reality of the situation and outcome is just bizarre...

post modernism in full effect!

...is the only possible explanation for two groups to be so far apart on the reality of what's happening here...

and it is bloody scary for the future

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Saturday, 20 Nov 2021 at 7:54pm

Ray Dalio, the most successful fund manager of all time, has a very interesting and informative bigger picture perspective of the current deteriorating internal state of US society.

I also believe the below explains a significant portion of the current global situation and state of affairs.

Ray Dalio wrote:

A few years ago, I observed the emergence of a number of big developments that hadn’t happened before in my lifetime but had occurred numerous times in history... the world order is now rapidly shifting in important ways that have never happened in our lifetimes but have happened many times before in history.

As I studied history, I saw that it typically transpires via relatively well-defined life cycles... All the empires and dynasties I studied rose and declined in a classic Big Cycle that has clear markers that allow us to see where we are in it.

I believe that we are now seeing an archetypical big shift in relative wealth and power and the world order that will affect everyone in all countries in profound ways.

...no system of government, no economic system, no currency, and no empire lasts forever, yet almost everyone is surprised and ruined when they fail.

I believe that the reason people typically miss the big moments of evolution coming at them in life is because they experience only tiny pieces of what’s happening. We are like ants preoccupied with our jobs of carrying crumbs in our very brief lifetimes instead of having a broader perspective of the big-picture patterns and cycles, the important interrelated things driving them, where we are within the cycles, and what’s likely to transpire.

The most important three cycles are: the long-term debt and capital markets cycle, the internal order and disorder cycle, and the external order and disorder cycle.

The Long-Term Debt and Capital Markets Cycle: At no point in our lifetimes have interest rates been so low or negative on so much debt as they are as of this writing. The value of money and debt assets is being called into question.

The Internal Order and Disorder Cycle: Wealth, values, and political gaps are now larger than at any other point during my lifetime...

The External Order and Disorder Cycle: For the first time in my life, the United States is encountering a true rival power. China has become a rival power to the United States in most ways and is becoming strong in most ways at a faster rate.

THE ARCHETYPICAL BIG CYCLE
The Rise:
The rise is the prosperous period of building that comes after a new order. It is when the country is fundamentally strong because there are a) relatively low levels of indebtedness, b) relatively small wealth, values, and political gaps between people, c) people working effectively together to produce prosperity, d) good education and infrastructure, e) strong and capable leadership, and f) a peaceful world order that is guided by one or more dominant world powers, which leads to . . .

The Top:
This period is characterized by excesses in the form of a) high levels of indebtedness, b) large wealth, values, and political gaps, c) declining education and infrastructure, d) conflicts between different classes of people within countries, and e) struggles between countries as overextended empires are challenged by emerging rivals, which leads to . .

The Decline:
This is the painful period of fighting and restructuring that leads to great conflicts and great changes and the establishment of new internal and external orders. It sets the stage for the next new order and a new period of prosperous building.

The US is currently clearly displaying all the indicators of being at the top of the cycle and starting to go down the other side to the decline. One of the greatest and most important events in modern world history - the decline of the US superpower - is potentially happening right before our eyes, in our lifetime, right now as we speak.

I think it's worth listening to what Ray Dalio has to say. The above is from:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/changing-world-order-ray-dalio-1f/
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/chapter-1-big-picture-tiny-nutshell-ray-d...

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Saturday, 20 Nov 2021 at 7:57pm

yeah, I read those Dalio analyses.
very smart guy, who may well be right.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 21 Nov 2021 at 7:54pm
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Sunday, 21 Nov 2021 at 8:19pm

Some of that US wealth disparity just got, well, changed - via flashmob looters:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/smash-and-grab-flashmobs-target-louis-...

Footage is quite nuts

Dalio articles insightful.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 21 Nov 2021 at 8:39pm

straight down the middle...

except failing to acknowledge that the whole shitshow, is a direct result of democrats giving rioters free reign for about four months...

encouraging, excusing, supporting...

they have no idea what they unleashed and legitimisrd in that process

or, they fail to admit it... denial is what they do...

they changed the rules long before this court case did

but apart from that... the article does make quite a scary point...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 21 Nov 2021 at 8:50pm

Straight down the middle....as opposed to sypkan who is so bent to the right he's eligible for a disability pension.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 21 Nov 2021 at 9:06pm

its not me thats the extremist!

I actually am straight down the middle

I think kyle is a tool, and the whole thing is a disaster

you on the other hand... are wrapped up in the post modernist fairy garden version of events

none of it happened in a vaccuum

its all action... equal opposite counter reaction... mr. science teacher man...

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Sunday, 21 Nov 2021 at 9:07pm

Scoliosis?

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Sunday, 21 Nov 2021 at 11:54pm

That article lost me in the second paragraph BB.
"There is legal ground to use your weapon. Just claim fear."
Really? It's that simple you reckon.?
There is no precedent here in the eyes of US law that would see people gunning down protesters at rallies or 'mostly peaceful' riots , and getting away with it based on a basic claim to fear .That's absurd.
Does it encourage them .? Maybe , if the media keeps carrying on with this crap.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 6:53am

Random Aussue bloke on the internet disagrees with carefully considered commentary by professional US political journalist about US politics. Yawn.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:35am

Scoliosis? Well they thought so but when they did an X Ray they couldn't find the spine.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:45am
blindboy wrote:

Random Aussue bloke on the internet disagrees with carefully considered commentary by professional US political journalist about US politics. Yawn.

The Politico argument was a biased opinion piece with an awful agenda to further entrench racial division and enhance the stupid idea that there is a racial divide in the US which sits along party political lines. The article was steeped in fact-free thought bubbles. Just because it appeared under a professionally designed masthead logo makes not a jot of difference.

It’s hate porn for those who dream of a divided society.

Despite the backdrop for the public violence which occurred at Kenosha, the event concerning the shootings had nothing at all to do with race or racial disharmony. The way the article tries link the situation to anything larger than some criminals on a rioting spree getting shot after their violent exuberance led to them attacking someone who was capable of defending themselves is disgusting.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:46am
blindboy wrote:

Scoliosis? Well they thought so but when they did an X Ray they couldn't find the spine.

……And in a couple of hours Blindboy will be back to mewling that he can’t understand others using insults towards him when he’s a paragon of respectful grace.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:53am

Where is the evidence for this rubbish claim? Just because someone is a professor doesn’t mean that they aren’t capable of saying things which are unsubstantiated and malicious bullshit:

“Rittenhouse’s acquittal, scholars say, sends a signal to those who want to take up arms to defend property or attend politically or racially charged events: There is legal ground for you to use your weapon. Just claim fear.

Those protections though likely will not extend to everyone.
“I don’t have to tell you this, there is no set of circumstances, no reading of the law, no rendering of the imagination, in which a Black person could get away with this,” said Cornell William Brooks, former president and CEO of the NAACP, who now teaches at Harvard University”

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 8:56am

The shooting at Kenosha had NOTHING to do with a protest of any sort. The shootings occurred as the result of a violent attack on an individual. There is no racial connotations at all and to try and opportunistically concoct race hate and racial disharmony out of the situation is shameful behaviour.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 9:02am

".....said Cornell William Brooks, former president and CEO of the NAACP, who now teaches at Harvard University."

"“A concern about this verdict is that it will authorize other counter protesters to attend marches and act as the vigilante police,” said Paul Butler, a Georgetown law professor and former federal prosecutor.

"The state’s lieutenant governor, Mandela Barnes (D), who is Black and seeking to replace Johnson in the Senate countered, “The enabling and empowerment of vigilantism, plus the sheer effort to defend the taking of life, is not something we should ever be comfortable with.”'

"Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.), chair of the Judiciary committee, on Twitter decried the verdict, saying it created a “dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ.”"

“There’s no way to get around … the intimidating factor of white men dressed in paramilitary garb with automatic weapons,” said Steven Wright, a law professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison."

Two law professors, a lieutenant governor, chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee and the president of the NAACP as oppossewd to? A couple of Republican dimwits using the kid for political purposes.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:18am

"“A concern about this verdict is that it will authorize other counter protesters to attend marches and act as the vigilante police,” said Paul Butler, a Georgetown law professor and former federal prosecutor.“

The “march” itself was an unmitigated criminality under the guise of vigilantism, as was every BLM riot across the USA. The BLM riots were definitive vigilantism ie a mob taking the law into its own hands after they believed the authorities failed to act appropriately.

"The state’s lieutenant governor, Mandela Barnes (D), who is Black and seeking to replace Johnson in the Senate countered, “The enabling and empowerment of vigilantism, plus the sheer effort to defend the taking of life, is not something we should ever be comfortable with.”'

Enabled and empowered vigilantism? The sheer effort to defend the taking of life? It was a clear cut court case about someone defending themselves from attackers. The “sheer effort” is also known as the justice system. A system which worked accordingly in this instance when the law was upheld and a person’s right to self defence was maintained.

"Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.), chair of the Judiciary committee, on Twitter decried the verdict, saying it created a “dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ.”"

Again with the attempt to create the impression that something beyond the explicit terms of the US legal system and the moral imperative behind it has occurred. Repeat- A US citizen has the legal and human right to defend themselves against attackers. This is what happened, nothing more and nothing less. This precedent was set hundreds of years ago when the very first instance of self defence was used in the US justice system. Nothing new, nothing inappropriate except for the way this particular case is being politicised.

“There’s no way to get around … the intimidating factor of white men dressed in paramilitary garb with automatic weapons,” said Steven Wright, a law professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison."

More red meat to the race baiters. The skin colour of the victim (Rittenhouse) has nothing to do with anything. Not to mention the fact that the US has had non-white militia dressed in paramilitary gear for over 80 years at least. As evidenced by the photo I posted above.

There’s no nice way to put this- the entire article is but one example of the disgraceful politicisation of racial tension beyond any existing and legitimate racial discord. Its a bunch of political actors and those who seek power and career advancement through exaggerating and sowing racial division amongst US society. It’s shameful and you do humanity no service by perpetuating this evil rubbish Blindboy.

Race baiting red meat for Fake Left fucktards is all it is.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:20am

Heres an idea

Only protest peacefully and there will be zero need for anyone to arm themselves to help protect peoples community's

Its crazy to expect people to just sit back and watch their community's be destroyed looted and burned.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:21am
Blowin wrote:

Where is the evidence for this rubbish claim? Just because someone is a professor doesn’t mean that they aren’t capable of saying things which are unsubstantiated and malicious bullshit:

“Rittenhouse’s acquittal, scholars say, sends a signal to those who want to take up arms to defend property or attend politically or racially charged events: There is legal ground for you to use your weapon. Just claim fear.

Those protections though likely will not extend to everyone.
“I don’t have to tell you this, there is no set of circumstances, no reading of the law, no rendering of the imagination, in which a Black person could get away with this,” said Cornell William Brooks, former president and CEO of the NAACP, who now teaches at Harvard University”

A brief study of law enforcement interactions with black Americans would probably support the above article. A black guy walking into a police line with a gun over his shoulder after shooting 4 people. They’d let him walk through and go home? Come on Blowin, get real.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:34am

Show me evidence and I’ll believe you. Otherwise it’s just more race baiting politicised rubbish. Blindboy and politico want you to believe it’s still 1955 in the state of US race relationships.

Here’s an example of a non-white shooter injuring multiple innocent people without even a claim of self defence. It’s a revenge shooting…..imagine if Rittenhouse had been beaten up by the paedophile and then later chased him down and shot him. He surrendered to authorities exactly the same as Rittenhouse. There is literally no evidence to back your assertion. It’s emotive rubbish used to inflame racial tensions for political gain.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/07/suspected-texas-high-school-shooter-releas...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:40am
indo-dreaming wrote:

Heres an idea

Only protest peacefully and there will be zero need for anyone to arm themselves to help protect peoples community's

Its crazy to expect people to just sit back and watch their community's be destroyed looted and burned.

All non peaceful protesting is vigilantism.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:41am

"Show me evidence and I’ll believe you"
Oh my giddy aunt.
When has evidence ever mattered to you blowin?
No amount of links to reliable sources has EVER convinced you that YOU are wrong.
You make up shit that doesn't stack up. eg "Covid has a survival rate of 99.98%", "50% of people living in Australia were born overseas" "90% of international students are Chinese" blah blah blah. and when people show you the real figures, you just ignore them and keep repeating the lie. You live in a world of alternative facts champ, fabricating your own reality, which is bullet proof to evidence.
"Show me the evidence". Where's that face palm gif when you need it?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:49am

"...and when people show you the real figures, you just ignore them and keep repeating the lie. You live in a world of alternative facts champ, fabricating your own reality,..."

exactly what you did moral compass, three days ago about rittenhouse

and the 'insurrection' alternative facts were repeated for weeks even after corrected

amongst others

you, are ridiculous

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:50am

"...and when people show you the real figures, you just ignore them and keep repeating the lie. You live in a world of alternative facts champ, fabricating your own reality,..."

exactly what you do moral compass, three days ago about rittenhouse

and the 'insurrection' alternative facts were repeated for weeks even after corrected

amongst others

you, are ridiculous

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:50am

"...and when people show you the real figures, you just ignore them and keep repeating the lie. You live in a world of alternative facts champ, fabricating your own reality,..."

exactly what you do moral compass, three days ago about rittenhouse

and the 'insurrection' alternative facts were repeated for weeks even after corrected

amongst others

you, are ridiculous

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Monday, 22 Nov 2021 at 10:56am

>counting stops
>trucks arrive in the night
>counting resumes, with a different result

The rest is all hot air. I do admire the strength everyone has to keep discussion and abuse going on for so long. Americans are the world's best showmen.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:01am

Hi Blindboy

Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) Tweeted:
Had Darrell Brooks been black, no way police take him into custody alive. #WhitePrivilege

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:02am

Hi Blindboy

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 9:37am

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 10:07am

Very true, Indo.

The media lies about racial disparity in order to create divisions and enhance disharmony throughout society. This is beyond obvious. It says so much about the ludicrous state of tribalism into which many people have been encouraged to drown themselves . Usual story - divide and conquer.

Vaccinated vs unvaccinated
Not just Black vs White but Team Black vs Team White. A segregation which transcends the colour of someone’s own skin and relates to their political alliance.
Trump vs Anti Trump
Educated vs Non educated ( perhaps the funniest but also the most cringe worthy. Someone thinking they’re impervious to being stupid because they scraped through an arts degree…lol)
Etc etc

Got to keep the plebs arguing amongst themselves lest they realise that they’re being cornered into neo feudalism.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 11:13am

pretty funny most media haven't even yet acknowledged it was a black guy

meanwhile... in that other case... all it was was... white white white white!

these people publishing this shit are so strange

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 11:16am

pretty funny most media haven't even yet acknowledged it was a black guy

and that's a big big most...

meanwhile... in that other case... all it was was... white white white white!

these people pushing this shit are so strange

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 11:15am

Not strange….evil.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021 at 12:09pm

I am pretty sure that I have not referred to anyone's race in the whole discussion......but ramble on. In the unlikely event that any of the resident ratbags have anything new to say, I might comment. Very touched that blowin misses me so much but other than that it's just groundhog day. Same old shit everyday.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 6:11pm

"In the days after the Democratic Party’s collapse in the Virginia governor’s race, party strategists descended on the commonwealth to figure out what went wrong and understand just how bad the national outlook might be next year.

What they discovered, largely through focus groups and polling, was even worse than expected. The problems cut far deeper than the failings of their gubernatorial nominee, Terry McAuliffe, or President Joe Biden’s flagging approval ratings. Rather, the Democratic Party’s entire brand was a wreck...

...Most of the voters Third Way spoke with in suburban Virginia focus groups, according to the report, “could not articulate what Democrats stand for. They could also not say what they are doing in Washington, besides fighting.

And those were just the people who voted for Biden.

Less than a year ahead of midterm elections, in which even Democrats widely expect they will lose the House and, possibly, the Senate, the party is confronting an identity crisis. It isn’t just Biden’s cratering public approval ratings, inflation, or the precedent that the party in power typically loses seats in a president’s first midterm.

Just one year after Democrats kicked Donald Trump from the White House, it’s not obvious to many voters what Democrats are doing now that they’re in charge — despite the enactment of major legislation, including a $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill earlier this year and an infrastructure bill last week..."

democrats are a train wreck...

"...“We have policies to run on now, and that’s a good thing,” said Aliza Astrow, a political analyst at Third Way.

But the ominous development for Democrats is that the infrastructure and social spending policies they’re preparing to run on, despite generally polling favorably, show few signs of helping them at the ballot box. Fifty-seven percent of Americans support the infrastructure bill, according to a Quinnipiac University poll last week. And a similar majority supports Biden’s social spending plan. But Biden’s job approval rating in the same poll was a dismal 36 percent. The disconnect shows up in almost every poll. In an ABC News/Washington Post survey, 63 percent of voters support Biden’s infrastructure bill, yet only 35 percent of voters say he’s accomplished much..."

seems stealing trump's infrastructure plan just ain't cutting it

people can see through the bullshit

and some wonder why they get criticism...

even politico knows they're a basket case...

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/11/23/dems-joe-biden-infrastructure-m...

Constance B Gibson's picture
Constance B Gibson's picture
Constance B Gibson Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021 at 6:40pm
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 25 Nov 2021 at 8:22am

Interesting interview

Indicates he will take legal action for defamation against some too, can't wait, media are farked.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 25 Nov 2021 at 8:39am
indo-dreaming wrote:

Interesting interview

Indicates he will take legal action for defamation against some too, can't wait, media are farked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do7sbWaZstQ

Posts Fox video, complains media are fucked.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 25 Nov 2021 at 10:48am
Hiccups wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

Interesting interview

Indicates he will take legal action for defamation against some too, can't wait, media are farked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do7sbWaZstQ

Posts Fox video, complains media are fucked.

so who would be a good source to turn to on this particular case?

not looking for a fight, or to catch you out... genuinely interested...

because a good 90 % of media got this case totally wrong, painted a totally misleading picture, where even people in the media have said they had a totally warped perspective and expectations...

that is the real danger!

not tucker carlson ranting and raving within his echo chamber...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 25 Nov 2021 at 10:51am

"Indicates he will take legal action for defamation against some too, can't wait, media are farked."

he'd be a fool not to...

he can take on some pretty big player media outlets

get millions and millions of dollars... and some big arse lawyers...

then sue biden for defamation too!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 25 Nov 2021 at 1:07pm
sypkan wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

Interesting interview

Indicates he will take legal action for defamation against some too, can't wait, media are farked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do7sbWaZstQ

Posts Fox video, complains media are fucked.

so who would be a good source to turn to on this particular case?

not looking for a fight, or to catch you out... genuinely interested...

because a good 90 % of media got this case totally wrong, painted a totally misleading picture, where even people in the media have said they had a totally warped perspective and expectations...

that is the real danger!

not tucker carlson ranting and raving within his echo chamber...

Yep not really a fan on Tucker i find him annoying and Fox can be over the top, but 90% of media got this very very wrong.

Anyway it seems to be an exclusive interview, so it is what it is, but interesting incite into the young guy.

vladalotovodka's picture
vladalotovodka's picture
vladalotovodka Thursday, 25 Nov 2021 at 1:15pm

Great leader Biden remind is of old man Brezhnev joke is open 1980 Olympics speech.

Speech is begin mistake of look at big Olympic logo not notes. Say in strong voice "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh".

USA much more safe is when Kamala POTUS not old man. Scare Putin and Xi with big shoulder pad and many loud cackle.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 25 Nov 2021 at 1:17pm

I really appreciate your posts, Vlad.

Much big laughing!

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Thursday, 25 Nov 2021 at 1:20pm

A recent interview with Snoop Dogg he talked about when the hip hop community in the U.S realised the east coast/west coast beef that went on for years and resulted in several tragic deaths was entirely started and encouraged by the media. He goes on to talk about the positives of unity and collaboration at the realisation of the fact by both sides of the manipulated division.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 25 Nov 2021 at 1:58pm
Michael Adam wrote:

A recent interview with Snoop Dogg he talked about when the hip hop community in the U.S realised the east coast/west coast beef that went on for years and resulted in several tragic deaths was entirely started and encouraged by the media. He goes on to talk about the positives of unity and collaboration at the realisation of the fact by both sides of the manipulated division.

The lesson has been learned and the same approach towards generating profit and power has now been applied to the racial, gender and political divides.

Enhance, exaggerate and inflame is the name of the game!