The App

Cromwell's picture
Cromwell started the topic in Saturday, 18 Apr 2020 at 8:24pm

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 12:55am

It’s pretty straight forward Sheepy, they would have a locker room to get changed and store valuables like smart phones, and a lunch room as well

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 6:57am

If you think our tracking app stored with Amazon is bad, look what the Swedes are doing to themselves. Next level stupidity
Question: Why do they chip dogs?
Answer: So they know who owns them.
So, who is owning the Swedes?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 8:33am

shortenism

You post me a link to a movie?

Great a movie based on a similar scenario, I might watch it for entertainment when i have the time, just remember though its a fictional movie, just because it might have some crazy twist or something, doesn't make it a real life documentary.

https://www.9news.com.au/entertainment/coronavirus-predicted-australian-...

Not sure what your point is though, this has been predicted for a long time, it was never if but when people like Bill Gates, but you pripbally think he is behind the virus and the anti christ or something.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 8:34am

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 9:01am

Yeah Indo its not a movie, its a doco, which cuts straight through and across what you just posted re Bill Gates. Its 18 minutes but with where we are at its a must. I agree, they shouldn't make it look so movie like, I guess everyone is competing for limited attention spans. Maybe a US thing.

And Indo can I add, i'm starting to wonder whether you are taking the piss? You've just pointed out how Bill Gates and WHO 'predicted' an outbreak, as Fauci famously did around the same time. Check out the links between Gates, Tedros (WHO) and Fauci. They've all been tied through various entities for ever. If this 'prediction' is not a complete and utter exposure of creating a problem, getting a reaction and rolling out the solution by the same hand then I don't know what is.. Can't you make this connection? You are still refeencing Channel 9. Check out the second vid I posted re Channel 9.

Its not the anti christ, its plain and obvious fact its a completely conflicted series of events that have got us to here. The doco link I posted covers this in detail.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 9:07am

Conspiracy theorists are the equivalent of cult leaders of yesteryear.

Actually, not cult leaders but cult followers.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 9:09am

Yeah Patrick, when this thread got setup to talk about the app, we had two choices. One is to tip-toe around the edge or two, to get right into it. Its not a simple to download or not download in my mind. There's a lot of context wrapped around it. Given a major concern by many and points of debate have been around trusting the government. This video is a critical part of that consideration.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 9:17am

Plandemic - youtube

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 9:25am

Shortenism -

"If this 'prediction' is not a complete and utter exposure of creating a problem, getting a reaction and rolling out the solution by the same hand then I don't know what is."

What do you think this "manufactured solution" is?

Vaccination, tracking devices?

Or is the whole thing part of an agenda for rapid depopulation and and so vaccination is actually a red herring designed to confuse the masses?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 9:56am

The Govt did try to make the app compulsory but backed down.
No one can be sacked or lose pay or work hours. (Should this change, the list goes!)

Covert -20 ASIO (No App Hit List)
Not appy with Scomo...I'm using my make believe right to remain silent...

Greens ...No apps apart from (Sarah Hanson Young)

One Nation ... Pauline + Malcolm Roberts

KAP...Bob Katter

JLN...Jacqui Lambie

CA...
Rex Patrick - cited whistleblower protection.(we all see that danger as very real)
Rebekha Sharkie

NP: Barnaby Joyce -(Won't sellout dirty Laundry thru cheap tawdry media stunt)

Libs: Michaelia Cash (AFP raids are not my style!)
Dan Tehan
Trevor Evans
Bridget McKenzie
Russell Broadbent
Kevin Hogan
Llew O'Brien (maybe)
Gerard Rennick

Labor:
Patrick Dodson
Julian Hill
Graham Perret
Kim Carr
Sue Lines
Helen Polley
Anne Urquhart
Lisa Chesters
Catryna Bilyk
Joanne Ryan

Full Deportation List
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-07/has-your-mp-downloaded-the-corona...

..................................................................................................................................................................

The Flu Jab...That's a more serious matter

Scomo says no jab no NRL play money.

PM: Refusing the Jab gets you instant dismissal from the game.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-06/coronavirus-prime-minister-nrl-fl...

PM: I don't get a stiffy with men groping & smearing Covid germs over each other
PM: It's essential that homoerotic men dry hump coronavirus thru playground ban.
PM: If you're not a pentecostal NRL boof then FFS stay in yer Rape Dungeons.

boxright's picture
boxright's picture
boxright Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 10:00am

If Bill Gates was looking to profit, why would he warn authorities in advance?

Johknee's picture
Johknee's picture
Johknee Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 11:19am

Plandemic with Judy Mikovits? Another anti-vaxxer/conspiracy theorist whose ideas have been discredited on multiple occasions by multiple sources, not to mention her dodgy 'scientific' practices that landed her in goal. The conspiracy world goes around in circles; Plandemic is the new Zeitgeist documentary.

It's hard to tolerate attitudes like this from shortenism and other conspiracy types. You'd like to discuss the ideas with them, but as soon as you question their ideas you get the same old shit in return - "you're not paying attention" or you're "ignorant/foolish" etc. Why are you defensive, unyielding and dogmatic? We see/hear the same attitudes "I'm smarter than the masses/sheep" because I found an 'alternative' lifestyle/facts. But how deluded must you be to think that your 'superior' perceptive abilities have allowed you to cut through the bullshit while the rest of us remain blissfully ignorant.
Another question; why do alternative types (i.e. those susceptible to faulty thinking and profoundly paranoid beliefs) always end up discovering THE 'alternative'?
Since you're a radical, free-thinker, why haven't you discovered your own alternative? Why are you buying others' alternatives? MAYBE there is a conspiracy to funnel all conspiratorial thinkers to the one location on the interwebs! Shouldn't there be multiple alternatives? No? Didn't think that far ahead huh? Lose the fear-mongering attitude and recognise your own cognitive limitations, shortenism

https://yourbias.is/

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 12:00pm

I'm fascinated to know if 5G conspiracy theorists get shitty when 4G mobile reception drops out.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 12:04pm

Shortenism a once great (although a bit drug fucked) singer songwriter penned the following in a great song:
"Don't believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"
He then went on in the same song to say:
"It's a lot like what my painter friend Donald said to me, Stick a fork in their ass and turn them over, they're done"

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 12:49pm

The invasion of Iraq was a conspiracy.

Two decades of war , multiple innocent countries invaded and STILL occupied, millions dead , tens of millions displaced and wounded, trillions of dollars spent .

What would you call it if not a conspiracy ?

A coalition made up of western nations which command the brightest minds in the world all convinced to send military forces halfway around the world predicated on nothing more than a secret plan to obtain oil by a global cabal operating clandestinely and in coordination.

I don’t think there has been a larger , more collusively perpetrated multilateral effort in modern history . Can you think of any single project which had more moving parts , required as much coordinated effort from multiple governments from all corners of the globe ?

All built and successfully carried out on a lie.

This is a definitive conspiracy and it happened. It’s still happening right now .

I’m not saying that this virus the result of a global conspiracy, but it’s not like there’s never been covert action perpetrated by people in power before.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 1:30pm

The push back...:) sorry to unsettle you again fellas. But did you even watch the vids? Both?
Stunet, you might want to check the definition of a cult. Last time I looked interacting (and sharing) various sources of information, which rightly or wrongly differ with the mainstream narrative on a particular issues wasn't quite a cult. Its an interesting terminology to apply, I mean if you switch it around would you equally call the mainstream followers a cult? The way you are categorically denying and rejecting an alternative view, does make me wonder? 
Conspiracy on the other hand is an interesting 'word' and as you would be aware labeling something effectively pigeon holes it in ones mind and can be an effective way to shut down an alternative point of view. See point above and refer to Blowin's comment. Whatever you want to label it, its happened. 
Jokhnee, sure i've said some ppl aren't paying attention or are taking the piss but never a personal name calling rant like 'foolish'? If you are feeling threatened or fearful by what I'm sharing, i'm sorry. But just like Stunet, swing it around. You are saying its hard to tolerate what I am saying and I am saying its hard to tolerate what you aren't saying? Who's right? Yep non of us probably, so suck that up. There's a bit of truth in everything and i'm paying lots of attention to the mainstream and paying lots of attention to other sources, which help form my perception of the world. The problem is when you stop paying attention to other things and get a polarised perception. Sound familiar? 
The alternative information evaporating from google, facebook, youtube etc is where the real concern and obvious mass manipulation of perception is happening and this is being driven by what you appear to be standing up for. 

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 1:34pm

Big difference between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory Blowin.
eg Iraq War - conspiracy - actual collusion
Twin towers collapse was a controlled demolition - conspiracy theory - suspected collusion.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 1:38pm

Hey Thermal you asked me a while ago what I thought of climate change. What do you think about 911 - legit?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 1:47pm

Depends how you define 'legit'. 

But if you're asking whether I think it was a coordinated terrorist attack - then yes, that's what I think.

Here we go, eh?

I mean, if you're gonna discuss conspiracy theories, let's roll them all out at once. 

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 1:48pm

Maybe you'd classify the Invasion of Iraq as a conspiracy, at least at the beginning, but it was blown wide open very early in the piece. There's no-one now denying that the US was trying to impose democracy in Iraq via disaster capitalism. They took advantage of the chaos and anger around 9/11 and Afghanistan to cantilever a new, unrelated strategy in the Middle East.

All this 5G, Bill Gates, and 'Plandemic' guff is a sideshow, a crutch for weak thinkers or quasi-religious folk who can't accept the world contains chaos. Mostly harmless except where it acts like a silver trinket diverting people from root causes such as further entrenchment of neolib policies.

But whatever, print it on a T-shirt and sell it at the markets.

Be quick, the next craze is just around the corner.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 2:26pm

“ Half the world got the death plague and all I got was this crumby old T shirt .”

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 3:02pm

Hahaha gold Blowin

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 3:22pm

What was your opinion of the Swedes in this 2 minute video I posted?

No conspiracy theory here, just chucking away their freedom as human beings.

Johknee's picture
Johknee's picture
Johknee Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 4:54pm

Shortenism, your argument is "If i'm wrong, you're wrong". The rest of your comment was vague and you avoided my questions.

Not sure why you're fearful of confronting your own biases. Do it my friend, it's just like those health and well-being detox diets, except it works!!

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 4:57pm

Thanks for sharing optimist. Yep we've been groomed for this for years starting with our pets, now moving into cashless. Its all happening at an accelerated rate around COVID-19, head first here by the looks. 5G is an obvious piece of the puzzle and having a technocrat like Bill Gates leading global health policy makes all the more sense. The thought of being constantly grid 'connected' through an implant is a long way from where we need to be heading in a spiritual sense but youthful exuberance will always catch a few in the net.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 5:19pm

I get why people like Shortenism are into these conspiracy theories , it makes things more interesting and it's kind of cool to feel like you are special as you know something others dont.

I kind of like checking out these crazy conspiracy theory videos on YouTube etc or articles etc, but what's much much better is then watching the videos or reading the articles that complete bust these conspiracy theories, busted by experts in their field and often with just scientific fact most are generally very easily busted, some of them are just completely fake news and stat things that have never happened or been said.

End of the day these conspiracy theories are generally just put together by people seeking attention or those even trying to make money from the gullible, like Stunt said its almost like a new cult leader thing, i mean look at the attention ad following David Ike has had of late, its crazy and this is a guy that has come up with possibly the most out there conspiracy theory ever (lizard people) but somehow people ignore that he obviously a complete scammer and believe his new stuff because i guess they want it to be true, rather than the reality which i guess is kind of boring.

Or otherwise they are put together by groups like religious groups or even worse antivaxers, just blatantly trying to spread misinformation or confuse people.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 5:34pm

Shorty, no one is watching you as closely as your ego & paranoia will have you believe.
That’s because you’re not special.
Neither am I.
Can I just say one thing though, do you realise we still aren’t out of the woods with the drought, and your showers keep going way over 4 minutes...

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 5:29pm

Sorry Johknee, I found it hard to follow your questions as you also appeared to be answering them yourself... But upon a re-read you are suggesting I am a radical free thinker and have superior abilities or have claimed this? I wouldn't consider it radical at all cobbling together some different views about the same subject. Your language is strong, which shows me how strained you are about your perception of reality being challenged. Maybe download Wim Hof's app and learn to breath. 'You alternative types', ‘why do we find the alternatives’? Well I can answer that easily. Blind Freddy can see that we're living in a global state of Nazi Germany right now as economic and social lockdowns are on, censorship is rife and we’re told the only way out is going to be through a series of steps, which not everyone is comfortable with. This shit is unprecedented, so excuse me for seeking far and wide some sense of the matter. ‘Come up with our own’? Isn’t that what is happening, people are seeing another side to the mainstream narrative and you’re calling me out on it.. There’s only so many alternatives (broadly), so you are going to get some similarities.

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 5:34pm

I’ve got a good friend who was operating a flight out of JFK on 911, and was directly involved.
He’s a yank who loved Australia so much he moved here, and used to commute to NYC for work. One month on, one off.
He was the purser on a Delta flight which was running 20 minutes late on the day. Whilst taxiing out to take their place in the takeoff and landing sequence, all things as normal, the captain puts on the breaks and holds for some time. Keep in mind it’s just another day as far as anyone is aware. The aircraft then turns back to the terminal without any notice given. They hold well short of the gate, and the captain tells everyone to “get the fuck off my aeroplane”
At this point my mate is thinking the captain has lost the plot and is in the process of losing his job.
Stairs are brought and everyone is made to disembark the aircraft and wait with security. My mate remembers clearly a few nervously sweating and out of place bearded men.
He sees the second tower hit from the tarmac. He is given 6 months leave with pay but without explanation. He’s convinced his flight was one of the several that never made it to their intended doom. 20 minutes late, lucky

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 5:34pm

I disagree shoredump, everyone is special.

So go on identify yourself to save me racking my brain on who knows my love for a long rainwater shower?

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 5:45pm

Hahaha Indo,..

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 5:49pm

shoredump, u gonna come out of the closet?

Johknee's picture
Johknee's picture
Johknee Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 6:01pm

"Blind Freddy can see that we're living in a global state of Nazi Germany right now as economic and social lockdowns are on, censorship is rife and we’re told the only way out is going to be through a series of steps, which not everyone is comfortable with"

You're a lost cause mate. Might need to get on your Wim Huffer app to keep ya calm!

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 5:52pm

Just jokes mate

Johknee's picture
Johknee's picture
Johknee Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 5:54pm

hahah crank up the paranoia shorty! We're watching ya!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 6:11pm

good read about that "Plandemic" movie thing and the other looney Judy Mikovits

Just a little bit from it

"It is exactly why people are prone to conspiracy theories. A good conspiracy theory turns the believer into a hero, a warrior with secret knowledge that none of the other ignorant “sheeple” know, against powerful forces arrayed against him.

A good conspiracy theory almost always has a part at the end in which the “people” (in this case, the people believing the conspiracy theory) “wake up” and see what is being “suppressed” by the powerful forces seeking to keep them ignorant.

Conspiracy theories like this both make the believer feel special and brave for having secret knowledge and fighting to make it public, but also provide an explanation for bad things happening in the world.

Yes, the conspiracy theory in Plandemic is utterly ridiculous to those of us who know science, medicine, and history, but most people don’t know the relevant science, medicine, and history. To them, it sounds plausible."

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2020/05/06/judy-mikovits-pandemic/?fbcli...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 6:17pm

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 6:53pm

The video I posted was an Al Jazeera news story of less than 3 minutes....nothing else....watch it if you haven't and decide...People are scary stupid and this practice is gaining ground through Europe.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 9:09pm

Misapprehensionable

Part 8 - ' State of Apoplexy '

Friday 8th May 2020 National Emergency Cabinet

PM: "OK Premiers...Let's review my really cool COVID SAFE app ?"

NSW Health...What's a COVID SAFE app, sorry, never heard of it ?
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx

VIC Health...What's a COVID SAFE app...sorry, i don't get it ?
https://www2.health.vic.gov.au/

QLD Health...What's a COVID SAFE app...sorry, you lost me ?
https://www.health.qld.gov.au/

WA Health...What's a COVID SAFE app..sorry, say Wot ?
https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/

SA Health...What's a COVID SAFE app...sorry, what's the Wot ?
https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/Public+Content/SA+Health+...

TAS Health...What's a COVID SAFE app...sorry, we do wot ?
http://dhhs.tas.gov.au/home

ACT Health... What's a COVID SAFE app...sorry, this is what?
https://health.act.gov.au/

NT Health...What's a COVID SAFE app...sorry, what did he say ?
https://health.nt.gov.au/

PM: "Right! You all get detention!"

tbb is least surprised...even typed in pun lines ahead of checking each state's site.
The emperor has no clothes & the Polls Skyrocket as the State of Apathy grows.

No Conspiracy : Every State Health Department is ashamed to display the PM's app!
No one wants anything to do with Oz app...bigger fail than all last 50 Lib site crashes.
Media & world see & hide 24/7 OZ open fail...Conspiracy is staring back at you.
tbb alerted to obvious flaw being front & centre each crisis, PM can't see it, can he now! Shh!
Where's Wally's [APP] sticker, wanna help yer PM trip over his missing puzzle piece!

If Aussie Premiers couldn't give a shit about fucktard's app, then why should you?

App is over before it begun...nothing to see people...move along!

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 7:11pm

Yep for sure Johknee, if the paranoia keeps going at this rate, in no time I'll be lining up for my vaccination to venture back into the big bad world out there.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 7:24pm

Hey Thermalben and anyone else interested in a history of electricity and life, check out the book The Invisible Rainbow, Firstenberg, A.

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 7:28pm

The Invisible Rainbow: The most misunderstood force driving health and disease

About: The story of the invention and use of electricity has often been told before, but never from an environmental point of view. The assumption of safety, and the conviction that electricity has nothing to do with life, are by now so entrenched in the human psyche that new research, and testimony by those who are being injured, are not enough to change the course that society has set. Two increasingly isolated worlds--that inhabited by the majority, who embrace new electrical technology without question, and that inhabited by a growing minority, who are fighting for survival in an electrically polluted environment--no longer even speak the same language. In The Invisible Rainbow, Arthur Firstenberg bridges the two worlds. In a story that is rigorously scientific yet easy to read, he provides a surprising answer to the question, "How can electricity be suddenly harmful today when it was safe for centuries?"

These 'two increasingly isolated worlds' could be said about us all on this forum perhaps.

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 8:13pm

I read a great and timely quote on a wall somewhere once "just because you are paranoid doesn,t mean they arn,t watching you" . I,m not quite in your boat Shortinism but some of what you are saying rings true IMO, no tin foil hat but not drinking kool aid either

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 8:54pm

'Mate'? C'mon shoredump you want to expose you know me, so who are you?

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 8:58pm

Indo while you are at it, what ya got on Fauci / Tedros / Gates and Gavi connections?

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 9:42pm

No really, I was joking

Johknee's picture
Johknee's picture
Johknee Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 9:57pm

"Firstenberg filed a lawsuit against his neighbor, seeking damages of $530,000, for "refusing to turn off her cell phone and other electronic devices." He claimed that because of shared wiring, electromagnetic fields from his neighbor's electronic devices were keeping him up at night and destroying his health"

Another genius zzzzzzzzz.......

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Friday, 8 May 2020 at 12:04am

I’m not a conspiracy theorist but I have been researching a hell of a lot since last year and slowly putting pieces together . There is a multitude of factors playing out . For me it started learning about agenda 2030 ( United Nations )Which led me to research more on United Nations who is involved etc. the smart city agenda as part of agenda 2030 incorporates 5G which include all the new towers , cameras , lights and sensors we have seen popping up everywhere while we have been in lockdown.
China is “ahead “of the game ( social credit system through extensive surveillance ) and as we sold out (and continue to do )so they have become more powerful . We are playing catch up really with technology that is entering military grade and expanding artificial intelligence operations .
Elon musk Bill gates all tech nerds now billionaires both support artificial intelligence .
Musk now focused on mars( space x /starlink) gates has other agendas that tie in with agenda 2030 and the UN Globalist world view of vaccinating the whole population (big $$$$) and through agribusiness - gmo /Bayer/Monsanto . This is about controlling people’s and farmers access to seeds and seed saving ( read about the suicide belt in India ).
Gates is into nanotechnology and gene mutation ( just research you will find). What this essentially means is tampering with nature and NATURAL. biodiversity and self sustaining principles. This is Taking away from farmers their rights and own sustainability and forcing them to rely on big corporations who are only interested to exploit for $$$$. There is a wealth of information out there on this .
To me his ethics are immoral and hence I see him in a different light than I did before researched and learnt about him. He also is a big funder of world health organisation .
The world economic forum partnered with United Nations in 2019. Event 201 ( gates foundation / wef/who)

https://www.spaceship.com.au/blog/2017/bill-gates/

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
Internet freezing will upload more in next post .

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 8 May 2020 at 6:06am

This bloke is better than any meme will ever be.