COVID-19 Health System Overload Forecaster

Craig's picture
Craig started the topic in Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 7:44pm

I've created a spreadsheet forecast which I'll update as we go..

There's also a website with live running data.. https://sites.google.com/view/stayhomeaustralia

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 9:49am
overthefalls wrote:

Bitchute, Instagram, The Expose ...... What next? You're right, mikehunt207; these sources don't do much for the anti-vaxxers' cause. If anything, they just make it look like they're scraping the bottom of the rabbit hole.

And the speakers list at the Melbourne anti-everything rallies makes the bar scene in Star Wars look like a quiet library.
What sort of fucked up mob think that shithead who defaced a memorial to Eurydice Dixon is a suitable person to rally around? For those who don't know this story, Eurydice was a much loved comedian who was raped and murdered in a park in Melbourne. Andrew Nolch (now a prominent anti-everything fuckwit) decided to make a stand for "Men's rights" by burning a giant dick into the memorial using weed killer.
"yeah let's get Nolch to speak at the rallies. He's got important things to say". FFS this mob are a pack of dogs.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 10:36am
Vic Local wrote:
overthefalls wrote:

Bitchute, Instagram, The Expose ...... What next? You're right, mikehunt207; these sources don't do much for the anti-vaxxers' cause. If anything, they just make it look like they're scraping the bottom of the rabbit hole.

And the speakers list at the Melbourne anti-everything rallies makes the bar scene in Star Wars look like a quiet library.
What sort of fucked up mob think that shithead who defaced a memorial to Eurydice Dixon is a suitable person to rally around? For those who don't know this story, Eurydice was a much loved comedian who was raped and murdered in a park in Melbourne. Andrew Nolch (now a prominent anti-everything fuckwit) decided to make a stand for "Men's rights" by burning a giant dick into the memorial using weed killer.
"yeah let's get Nolch to speak at the rallies. He's got important things to say". FFS this mob are a pack of dogs.

Says the bloke who’s still mopping up his tears after a fella who was convicted of multiple child rapes was shot when he attacked another young bloke in the states.

What sort of fucked up mob think a convicted paedophile is a suitable person to rally around?

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 11:05am

Oh FFS blowin you complete and utter moron. Who here rallied around the convicted pedophile? nobody. That's just a figment of your truly fucked up imagination. The debate was all about the ridiculous situation where a 17 year old kid could arm himself with military grade weaponry and play policeman, shooting 2 people dead and seriously wounding a third. The history of the people getting shot is irrelevant and you know it. It's not like shittenhouse took a character reference before squeezing the trigger.
The reality is, the people pulling the strings of the anti-everything protests in Australia (your people) are all deeply flawed fuckwits. Scammers, racists, idiots, and incels. You'd have to A. support these scumbags or B. be so stupid not to realise you're being played or C. both of the above.
I'm going to put you down for C.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 11:27am
Vic Local wrote:

The debate .

On what planet do you ever debate on? Certainly not here. You yell, scream, shout down and spew forth hate for anyone with a different view to your own. Your sanctimony knows no bounds.

Debate, funniest thing I have ever read on here all year.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 12:59pm
mikehunt207 wrote:

We get the stance you are pushing Burleigh but posting links to pop up add bearing weird news outlets doesnt help your cause much and the fact you have never participated in these forums in the past makes it look seem you are just here to stir shit with the anti vax agenda
Yawn

Been a paid member here for years and make comments from time to time on things that matter.
Doesnt matter where the information comes from, feel free to fact check it, or find a gramma mistake and completely write it off like Craig, VicMoron, Roadkill and blindy

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 2:23pm

Thoughts on several comments from the QLD premier lately that the virus hunts down the unvaccinated?
4 people positive on the Gold Coast today all jabbed.

Outbreaks in Sydney at jabbed only establishments, etc etc etc

Does it work or not?

Also, at what point do the jabbed say that's enough? You're fully jabbed, use QR code check in then if you're a close contact of a covid case you must still quarantine. You did this for your freedoms but they can get taken away at the drop of the hat. Freedoms don't come with conditions.

Why check in? you want to be locked inside for two weeks? even though your double or triple jabbed

Is entering a (jabbed only) establishment worth the risk to be locked inside for two weeks?

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 2:27pm

"Does it work or not?"

For the 999th time, just for you burleigh, when a large majority of adults are vaccinated then the majority of cases will be amongst the vaccinated. But, the cases amongst the vaccinated are much less serious and the vaccinated are infectious for a much shorter time than the unvaccinated. So yep vaccination works in reducing infections and hospitalisations.

Maybe copy and paste this somewhere since you seem incapable of remembering it.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 2:29pm

FFS Burleigh, as BB said..

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 2:38pm

Victoria death rate has hovered around 1% of covid patients all year. which is roughly inline with the world covid figures. It's not changing since vaccination rates have increased to over 90% from 12 and up.
If the % death rate isn't changing when the vaccination rate is increasing does this mean the vaccine is working?

shortenism's picture
shortenism's picture
shortenism Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 2:57pm

Spot on Burleigh. Its hard for some to admit they've been sold a lemon. But they will come around.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 2:59pm
shortenism wrote:

Spot on Burleigh. Its hard for some to admit they've been sold a lemon. But they will come around.

Some people wish to remain fools only because the truth requires change.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 2:59pm
shortenism wrote:

How's Trump's second term looking?

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 3:08pm
burleigh wrote:

Victoria death rate has hovered around 1% of covid patients all year. which is roughly inline with the world covid figures. It's not changing since vaccination rates have increased to over 90% from 12 and up.
If the % death rate isn't changing when the vaccination rate is increasing does this mean the vaccine is working?

1% of what, vaccinated, un-vaccinate, what's the hospitalisation rate verses the positive test rate for vaccinated verses un-vaccinated?

Hint you wont find the answers in your echo chambers.

BTW going by Australia's vaccination rates most have moved on and ignored the US style BS pollicization of COVID and vaccinations.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 3:08pm
I focus wrote:
burleigh wrote:

1% of what, vaccinated, un-vaccinate, what's the hospitalisation rate verses the positive test rate for vaccinated verses un-vaccinated?

Hint you wont find the answers in your echo chambers.

You wont find the answers of Vax deaths at all as the Vic government doesn't release them. Which speaks volumes. What are they hiding?

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 3:09pm

The boogey man? Fark enjoy your Friday and give it a rest. Have a good one!

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 3:10pm

Waves look good at your namesake so get stuck in.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 3:16pm
Craig wrote:

Yep, wind is changing nicely. Looking forward to the next week of waves, hopefully keep me out of the rabbit hole!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 3:44pm
burleigh wrote:
Craig wrote:

Yep, wind is changing nicely. Looking forward to the next week of waves, hopefully keep me out of the rabbit hole!

A bit more water early on the point will be the go.

I will keep a lookout for you burleigh..the one with the tin foil hat.

I will buy the coffee..:)....activated almond milk?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 3:48pm
Roadkill wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Craig wrote:

A bit more water early on the point will be the go.

I will keep a lookout for you burleigh..the one with the tin foil hat.

I will buy the coffee..:)....activated almond milk?

Close. Oat milk. Don’t forget your mask though. I’m not vaccinated

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 3:57pm

"Victoria death rate has hovered around 1% of covid patients all year"
BULLLLLLLLLL Shiiiiiiiit burleigh.
death rates have been coming down steadily in Victoria and Australia with better treatment protocols and something I just can't put my finger on. Help me out folks. I'm sure it's something obvious. A free case of virtual beer to the person who comes up with the correct answer first.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 3:58pm
Vic Local wrote:

"Victoria death rate has hovered around 1% of covid patients all year"
BULLLLLLLLLL Shiiiiiiiit burleigh.
death rates have been coming down steadily in Victoria and Australia with better treatment protocols and something I just can't put my finger on. Help me out folks. I'm sure it's something obvious. A free case of virtual beer to the person who comes up with the correct answer first.

Really? Prove it

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 4:09pm
burleigh wrote:

Really? Prove it

well for all of Australia you can see it's true by comparing daily deaths to daily cases using the graphs provided by Shane Oliver (https://twitter.com/ShaneOliverAMP):

for death rates to be unchanging, the red line needs to be more than twice as high as the black line, as per how it was before the vaccine rollout, but it's about half as high now.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 4:07pm

This the last time I'll ask burleigh. What IS it that you think's gonna happen at the next election? You must have missed me asking the question multiple times. That's ok, we all lead busy lives, but seeing as you're rather involved here this arvo, it seems like a good time to catch you. Ta.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 4:07pm

Last years wave that caused 800 deaths topped out at 700 new cases a day and lasted about three months. It was a reverse v shaped new daily infection chart.
The latest wave has been over 1000 cases a day for nearly 3 months now. (looks like table mountain). I haven't done the exact maths but I'm estimating this wave has 10 x the number of cases and half the number of deaths.
Google "covid stats australia" and check it out for yourself. You'd have to have shit for brains not to be able to see the trend.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 4:09pm
Hiccups wrote:

This the last time I'll ask burleigh. What IS it that you think's gonna happen at the next election? You must have missed me asking the question multiple times. That's ok, we all lead busy lives, but seeing as you're rather involved here this arvo, it seems like a good time to catch you. Ta.

I reckon burleigh might actually believe Craig Kelly will be the next PM,

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 4:24pm
Vic Local wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

That's probably spot on. I don't expect an answer. burleigh disappears every time he's been asked, not just by me either. It's like even he knows he's full of shit.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 4:28pm
Hiccups wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

This the last time I'll ask burleigh....

That's probably spot on. I don't expect an answer. burleigh disappears every time he's been asked, not just by me either. It's like even he knows he's full of shit.

They are a funny mob aren't they.
Burleigh would have to be the biggest bullshitter, shortenism is the stupidest, and blowin takes out the most fragile ego prize for sure.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 4:30pm
Vic Local wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

Burleigh would have to be the biggest bullshitter, shortenism is the stupidest, and blowin takes out the most fragile ego prize for sure.

Ego of the year on that cunt. This talk begs the question, where is Hutchy19? That was a whirlwind.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 4:35pm

I reckon Hutch19 might have been a sock puppet for blowin or burleigh. Not sure shortenism has the mental capabilities to have an online conversation with himself.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 4:43pm
Vic Local wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
Vic Local wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

Well, he isn't called princess snowflake for nothing.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 5:19pm
gsco wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Really? Prove it

well for all of Australia you can see it's true by comparing daily deaths to daily cases using the graphs provided by Shane Oliver (https://twitter.com/ShaneOliverAMP):

for death rates to be unchanging, the red line needs to be more than twice as high as the black line, as per how it was before the vaccine rollout, but it's about half as high now.

I specifically said Victoria. why didn't you post those graphs? they are as easy to google as this one. Trying to prove me wrong with a seperate graph stinks of desperation,

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 5:18pm
Hiccups wrote:

I will hold my thoughts, however i am very confident there will be big changes with a lot more power from the smaller parties (UAP, One nation etc). Let's see how the campaigns roll out over the coming months and how Clot Morrison does his best to win back some support while his smear campaigns roll out for Craig Kelly and Co.

The best thing about voting is we are all equal.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 5:34pm

Better get another Jab fellas. Even the Government can't hide it anymore.

Double or triple Jabbed, QR code check-ins and now still having to isolate if your a contact. That aint freedom. At what point will you say enough is enough?

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 5:35pm
burleigh wrote:

I specifically said Victoria. why didn't you post those graphs? they are as easy to google as this one. Trying to prove me wrong with a seperate graph stinks of desperation,

Actually I couldn't find the Victorian graphs superimposed on top of each other. Can you?

I can only find the separate graphs, but they tell the same story:

Top graph is cases and bottom is deaths. Death rates have fallen in Victoria as well.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 5:42pm

"I will hold my thoughts, however i am very confident there will be big changes with a lot more power from the smaller parties (UAP, One nation etc)"
The deranged smaller parties like UAP / One Nation / Lib Dumbs will all be fighting it out for the complete moron vote. I'd suggest it's 7-10% of the population. I can't see these grifters combining for more than that. There is a limit to the number of profoundly stupid people in this country, and they sure as shit won't be winning any votes from people with fully functioning brains.
Libs will lose a shitload of small l Liberal voters to smart independents from the "voices for..." groups. They are well funded and the candidates are top draw. The vast majority of these votes won't be coming back to the LNP via preferences and the Lib scum are going to have to throw a massive amount of time, money, and effort at seats like Goldstein, Kooyong, Wentworth, etc.
Greens will stay about the same.
I'm just hoping that for every vote that scumbags like Hanson and Palmer get to the LNP via preferences, the Libs lose twice that number to people who have had a gutful of their corruption, incompetence, and climate change inaction.
God help us if the corrupt dogs get back in owing Palmer and Hanson. That's a worst case scenario. Imagine having a govt pandering to those arseholes. (more than they do already).

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 5:41pm
gsco wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Actually I couldn't find the Victorian graphs superimposed on top of each other. Can you?

I can only find the separate graphs, but they tell the same story:

Top graph is cases and bottom is deaths. Death rates have fallen in Victoria as well.

So my original comment said "Victoria death rate has hovered around 1% of covid patients ALL YEAR. which is roughly inline with the world covid figures. It's not changing since vaccination rates have increased to over 90% from 12 and up.

You're using stats from the first wave well over 1 year ago that ripped through old peoples homes in your argument which again is irrelevant as i'm talking about THIS YEAR (second wave) The %death rate has stayed almost the same even though vax rollout has jumped massively.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 5:41pm

You're either a slow learner or a time waster burleigh, probably both. Round and round you go, over and over, focused on the same tiny lump of bullshit. Give it a rest son, obsessive behaviour is always a bad sign.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 5:56pm
blindboy wrote:

You're either a slow learner or a time waster burleigh, probably both. Round and round you go, over and over, focused on the same tiny lump of bullshit. Give it a rest son, obsessive behaviour is always a bad sign.

You want to ignore the stats on Victorias death rate % that hasn't really changed since the vax rollout?

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 6:25pm

No mate the numbers you want to discuss are too small to have any statistical significance. And your mind is apparently too small to encompass the bigger picture. Vaccines work.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 7:03pm

Only 1 in 43 known Omicron cases in the US has been hospitalized, CDC says. Almost all the rest had mild symptoms like coughing and fatigue. https://www.businessinsider.com/cdc-omicron-1-in-43-cases-hospitalized-u...

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 7:30pm
burleigh wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

I will hold my thoughts, however i am very confident there will be big changes with a lot more power from the smaller parties (UAP, One nation etc). Let's see how the campaigns roll out over the coming months and how Clot Morrison does his best to win back some support while his smear campaigns roll out for Craig Kelly and Co.

The best thing about voting is we are all equal.

That's it mate. You hold your thoughts.

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Friday, 10 Dec 2021 at 7:42pm

burleigh.
Seriously mate, are you taking the piss or just flat out thick?
How can you not see that wave 2 has much fewer covid cases and way more deaths than wave 3?

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Saturday, 11 Dec 2021 at 12:37am

Burleigh is just a full of shit anti vax advocate that has found a forum that hasn,t cut him (or her) off yet due to crazy ideas, d grade references and links to very suspect content, claims to be a long time poster and maybe even a surfer but thats questionable
and here now I am on common ground with Vic local
strange times

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 11 Dec 2021 at 2:15am

"Vic Health" cases / deaths do not represent total.
Vic News reported that "Unregistered" Home Care Vaxed Cases number 3x Vic Health tally (approx)

(NSW Full Vaxed "Unregistered" Homecare Cases currently number 2,362) (vs) NSW TV -1,912 cases
https://aci.health.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0010/696502/2021120...
Crew can read that most infections / Health care cases go unreported. (Up to 10x more @ peak)

"NSW Unregistered Home Care Double Dosed Deaths are reportedly well into double figures.
Again! These are not registered as State Covid Deaths...(Home Vaxerz die of everything but covid.)
Homecare Vax patients are registered with Medicare / Telehealth ...(Vic / NSW Health only Consult!)
tbb is yet to source Vic Dashboard for majority Homecare Data...sure there is a trapdoor or weep hole!

( Vic Health 1st Case 25th Jan 2020 )
25th Jan 2020 (52 cases/day) > 21st Feb 2021 Rollout (388 cases / day) > 10th Dec 2021
25th Jan 2020 (2.08 deaths/day) > 21st Feb 2021 Rollout (1.99 deaths/day) > 10th Dec 2021
(As said! Vic have increasingly engaged Home Care > (These Deaths would be Unregistered!)

Strictly by the Book Vic Local is right / Off the record Burleigh is right ... Salute to both!
Notes: Vic Death rate is rising faster with higher Vax Rate...soon it will overtake pre Vax era by the book.
tbb is not just saying that & have previously reported & tracked this often enough to notice the climb.
No one wishes for more death, but NSW / ACT / OZ deaths number well higher during Rollout.
None would act surprised if Vic deaths climb higher during Rollout! {rip}

In fact we discussed such at start of Rollout..."Don't be surprised if Rollout spiked more covid / deaths!"
tbb recorded that a good while back it was, before the fancy mandating of more Vax infection & death.
Not sure if Oz VIP's give a shit? Oz [3] High Risk / Hot Mess ...( No one Leaves or Enters)
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/map-and-travel-notic...

The Day the World turned Dayglo

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 11 Dec 2021 at 8:21am

Omicron analysis.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/12/everything-about-omicr...

Take away? With all restrictions being lifted case numbers are likely to sky rocket when it becomes the dominant variant. The evidence is pretty clear now that it causes more breakthrough infections. The risk is that even though it appears to produce less serious disease, a large number of cases could still result in stress on the hospital system. The reduction in control measures means that people can make their own decisions about the degree of protection they need.
Longer-term, booster shots look like raising the effectiveness to the same as it has been for delta.......but deflecting vaccine stocks to well vaccinated countries for boosters increases the risk of other variants arising.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Saturday, 11 Dec 2021 at 10:28am

"it's like a hotel here!" haha

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 11 Dec 2021 at 11:23am
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 11 Dec 2021 at 11:33am

Friday 10th Dec - Qld Health Minister
Gold Coast Public Health Alert
Govt did the right thing and exempted all 9 of the Vaxed interstate infections
(Off Record!) GCUH Nurse claims they're overrun with Covid Infections?
Updates
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-10/qld-coronavirus-covid-gold-coast-...
*Extra record Exposure Sites (Bully)
https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/coronavirus/positive-covid-cases-fo...
or
https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/gold-coast/positive-covid-cases-force-fue...
*Extra Test Sites (Tip: Extra Long growing Queues in Hot "Extra Strong" Sun)
*QR Entry mandate
*Qld Health urge Wearing Masks indoors + over the whole Gold Coast Region.
"This is important as we (don't know) the level of transmission here right now?"
*Get Vaccinated

(Don't know?) GCUH Nurse told Mum to take care > they're overrun with Covid infections...just saying?
Could be that Qld Health are keeping the Xmas Pressies a secret until Accom is Full. (Merry Xmas!)
Above mentioned Home care > Qld is also Home Covid Care compliant for Double Vaxed...
tbb reckons Goldie border breakthrus might just be the perfect avenue for Qld Home care Trials
DIY Vaxed entry Isolation is perfectly compliant with Vaxed Home Care...(Perfect for Goldie Influx!)
Now! Rethink how many cases Goldie has on the boil...trust yer gut instinct or ask a Nurse!
Nsw / Vic are currently treating 2/3 off grid at Home....Goldie could be up around 30 incoming cases!

Gold Coast Public Health Order (Current Compliance)
Large GP Vax Hub : No QR Entry > Masks tbb +1 old gent > (No Masks - Desk / Doctors / Vax / Visas)
Servo : No QR Entry > Storekeeper asks why tbb is still wearing a Mask...(Unmasked Customers stare!)
Woolies : No QR Entry > ( Only tbb + 1 other young bloke wear a mask) No staff Masks.
Newsagent : No QR Entry > No Staff / Customers wear Masks > just tbb.
Cafe : No QR Entry > No Staff wear Masks (Only tbb wears Mask)

tbb is too ill to vax & has no Mobile / Updates or QR device...but wears a mask for sake of all.
Note tbb offers to sign in but more recently refused this option..."Staff : Don't bother mate!"
Wear a mask or ask to sign in, tbb swears you'll be automatically branded a Covid Fountain or worse.

Consider that most on Gold Coast yesterday / Today are Vaxed & have Mobiles but none comply!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-10/qld-coronavirus-covid-gold-coast-...

Premier + Health Minister...[Announcement]
"Another mass blow kiss & bum lick to all those doing the right thing by stepping up to Vax!"
[Factcheck]
100% of Gold Coast Vaxerz are not doing the right thing and never cared once to do the "right thing"!
Bully Proof Vaxerz front all unmasked sneezing queues. (Claim they do it for their Community!)
Proof is all around with almost 100% guilt everywhere you turn! (Not an exaggeration!)
Not Premier nor Health Minister can convince us 'no good' 250,000 Hesitant Outpatients otherwise...
[factcheck]

Premier / CHO : "We're letting the Virus thru the border in vaxerz...to hunt all you hesitants down!"
Prefer the soft touch Police State over the new Dr No Evil Empire
[ Vote Joh for PM ]

13th Dec (1 am) New Qld Border Directions
https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system-governance/legislation/cho-public-h...

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Saturday, 11 Dec 2021 at 11:33am

“Isn’t it bizarre that for the first time in human history the ineffectiveness of a medical vaccine is being blamed on those that didn’t actually take it.”

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Saturday, 11 Dec 2021 at 11:41am

At a time in history like this people should be doing serious research and asking lots of questions such as:
– how dangerous is the virus really?
– what am I seeing with my own eyes and how does that compare with what the politicians and media are tell me?
– what do real scientists and doctors say, ie. not the paid shills on TV?
– why are many highly qualified scientists and doctors (Nobel prize winners, inventor of mRNA vaccines, etc) being censored?
– why are doctors and nurses being threatened with losing their jobs if they disagree, even in the slightest, with the given narrative?
– what is actually in the vaccine and why are they being so secretive about it?
– has the vaccines been thoroughly tested?
– have mRNA vaccines ever been tested on animals and if so what happened?
– why are they so desperate to discredit long-standing medicines or supplements and allow people to die rather than at least give them a try?
– why are they so strangely desperate to inject absolutely everyone in the world with an experimental vaccine even though people who are vaccinated can still transmit and the efficacy is so poor?
– why are people encouraged to wear masks when so much science says they offer no benefits and actually damage the health in the long term?