Jeezus, direct hit, that's crazy!

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 28 Dec 2021 at 7:45pm

Almost Vapourized him ....

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 29 Dec 2021 at 2:13pm

Scotty from marketing highly recommends this author and Scotty wouldn’t lie so should be a good read . ( this is actually on amazon ) 498-AF9-C9-D18-C-4107-AB98-915-B7-EE980-DA

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 2:50pm

The Mainstream Media Is Losing The Fight Of Its Life...All Thanks To Joe Rogan https://quoththeraven.substack.com/p/the-mainstream-media-is-losing-the

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 3 Jan 2022 at 3:33pm
Supafreak wrote:

The Mainstream Media Is Losing The Fight Of Its Life...All Thanks To Joe Rogan https://quoththeraven.substack.com/p/the-mainstream-media-is-losing-the

Good article

monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy's picture
monkeyboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 7:16pm
Blowin wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Good article

Watch the MSM change the narrative this year

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 7:23pm

Ha ha so England are going to win the Ashes too? Joe Rogan vs the MSM ? Amateur flyweight vs heavyweight world champion.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022 at 9:29pm

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 7:53am

Pretty stark discrepancy between the boards ridden by locals vs boards ridden by tourists. The mid length twin fashion has largely been avoided here except for on the gheyer point breaks. Yet the influx of swell chasers and holiday makers has shown a flood of channel bottom twin mid lengths in powerful waves ala Torren Martyn.

Considering that they have appear to have zero functional advantages over more conventional equipment, beyond the wave catching attained by the mini mal volume and outline , I forecast a rapid decline in their use.

If the waves of punters are sporting these behemoths next year I’ll be very surprised.

flow's picture
flow's picture
flow Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 8:45am

The air fryer of surfboards.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 10:39am
Supafreak wrote:

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1478191963207704577?s=21

Thats insane, Joe is huge now.

I think his success is just being able to let people speak and not stage or censor things like most media do, and with his interviews at up to 3 hrs long people get a good say on his podcast.

He also has all kinds of people on and he isn't overly judgemental on others, he can totally disagree with someone even on things like political views but still treat them with respect or even become friends with them.

IMHO that's how we all should be, i see quite a few people here that seem to think that if you share different political or social views you need to hate that person, i get frustrated with others views, but as long as people treat me with respect even if they have totally opposing views i dont feel the need to hate on them.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 10:46am
flow wrote:

The air fryer of surfboards.

Well played flow.
I got a giggle out of that

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022 at 10:46am
Blowin wrote:

Pretty stark discrepancy between the boards ridden by locals vs boards ridden by tourists. The mid length twin fashion has largely been avoided here except for on the gheyer point breaks. Yet the influx of swell chasers and holiday makers has shown a flood of channel bottom twin mid lengths in powerful waves ala Torren Martyn.

Considering that they have appear to have zero functional advantages over more conventional equipment, beyond the wave catching attained by the mini mal volume and outline , I forecast a rapid decline in their use.

If the waves of punters are sporting these behemoths next year I’ll be very surprised.

Be interesting to see.

no signs of it slowing down here.

But these things always go in cycles.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 6:22am

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 9:52am
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 10:32am
udo wrote:

visa cancelled
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-06/novak-djokovic-visa-rejected-in-m...

Thanks for link udo , on the other thread I was asking the question , if a handful of exemptions have been granted, are other players getting in ? The ABC news this morning was saying he had the “wrong type of visa “ l don’t think this is over yet.

Patrick's picture
Patrick's picture
Patrick Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 11:32am

"I was finding myself in echo chambers where the truth wasn't welcome."

"It's much easier to keep yourself safe in groups where everyone says the same thing, no one disagrees with you but at the same time there's a hyper-vigilance because you have things you really want to say but you have to keep them to yourself."

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 4:20pm

Roker's picture
Roker's picture
Roker Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 6:35pm
Supafreak wrote:
udo wrote:

visa cancelled
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-06/novak-djokovic-visa-rejected-in-m...

Thanks for link udo , on the other thread I was asking the question , if a handful of exemptions have been granted, are other players getting in ? The ABC news this morning was saying he had the “wrong type of visa “ l don’t think this is over yet.

What a farce the Djokovic affair is. Kinda sums up the last coupla years for me.

Entirely reasonable and normal that they had a process for medical exemptions, and from all reports, the one they had in place was fair and rigorous. So Djokovic gets in. Many didn’t. A bad look, and a figurative kick in the teeth for Victorians on several fronts to be sure. But certain to be largely forgotten, except for some theatrical boos, once the tennis starts.

There’s the inevitable backlash and Morrison says it’s not his responsibility. It’s all down to the states, or at least one of them. Then all of a sudden he’s out there in hi vis holding the hose. I reserve the right to put him on the next plane home etc! Huh? Well, Jenny has a way of clarifying things, and she told me the RAT business wasn't flying, and that the only way I should look at this issue was through the lens of – politics! And the polls!

If Novak hadn’t tweeted that he was on the way, and just come in quietly, he’d have been through customs with everyone none the wiser. He’d be happily hitting balls on the practice court at Rod Laver, just like the other five or six already here, who went through the same process as him and got their legit exemptions.

That it was a tweet that provoked his undoing just adds to the ridiculousness.

I reckon watching tennis on hardcourts is boring as fuck*, but I hope he wins his appeal, wins the Oz open, drops a brown eye at Morrison et al, and then sets about using his considerable clout within the ATP to turn what was once the Australian Open into the Chinese Open.

We are an embarrassment.

*my worthless uninformed opinion. not disseminating misinformation.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 6:57pm

Nice one Roker ,I was thinking the same thing, should have just slipped in quietly without drawing attention to himself.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 6 Jan 2022 at 11:14pm

Seems people were forewarned.
https://apple.news/At1-LbUZrRdaGrUerofMq3Q

gragagan's picture
gragagan's picture
gragagan Friday, 7 Jan 2022 at 5:30am

Da Hui Backdoor Shootout about to start.
You guys should put up a live link

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 7 Jan 2022 at 6:41am

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Friday, 7 Jan 2022 at 10:28am

haha that's a good laugh

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 7 Jan 2022 at 4:26pm

NEWS RELEASE 24-JUN-2021
COVID-19 origins still a mystery
Study finds virus was 'highly human adapted'

Peer-Reviewed Publication
FLINDERS UNIVERSITY
https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/784947

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 6:56am

Super, I told you all long ago how this thing was engineered as a biological warfare weapon. Whether it was released on purpose or an accident is debatable. But it has helped cull the population, and some sections of humanity are benefitting greatly from it as large Pharma and their shareholders are making squillions from governments all around the world. We know that some seem to love war to make a profit, this is a health war, not a military war and funded by the taxpayers with their dollars, and some with their lives. The solution, a remembrance of your divine heritage. On the 2/2/22 Nassim Haramein will release his Physics paper that shows everything is energy fluctuating from the Zero Point field (Plasma) including humans. Your telomeres are little whirlpools, get them to spin correctly and they communicate effectively with the blueprint of perfect health that resides in the field. Watch this space. When you remember who and what you really are, you cannot be manipulated by anyone or led down a garden path by false beliefs and their cause and effect mythologies.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 8:34am

“ When you remember who and what you really are…”

Do you know where I can buy a book to help me with this?

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 8:57am

Yeah Andy, all books, all things, reveal the answer. There is only one thing, and you are it being you. Simple really. Ye are all Gods, old mate said, he meant it fully. Yep, you can pretend/believe your are not a divine being and your experience will be as such. All beings eventually choose the truth and hence remember who they truly are, The Living God experiencing itself within it's SELF through individuation, then mergence with All its SELF. But you know this Andy, see the book of Andy, it's a sacred story.

evosurfer's picture
evosurfer's picture
evosurfer Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 9:16am

Impressive dave your about the only person who tells it how it is. Only difference from me
is that I will state the Chinese rats deliberately released this biological germ warfare as a
calculated attacked on the world with wave after wave of new viruses which continue to
destabilising the world. Now being backed up by their strategically placed bases they are
setting up as we sleep around the globe especially in the pacific. Unfortunately Australia
with its unlimited resources and huge land mass is number one on their hit list. With
political correctness ruling the western world I just hope the politicians and the citizens
of the world wake up to this before its too late. Might already be too late.
Remember they let let Hitler run amuck for too long and look where that ended up.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 9:29am

"Mind-Blowing New Fossil Site Found in The 'Dead' Heart of Australia"

https://www.sciencealert.com/incredible-new-fossil-site-found-in-the-dea...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 9:59am

The fact that the vaccines have done nothing to stop the transmission of Covid in Australia is never mentioned. More than 90 per cent of Australians aged 12 and over are fully vaccinated yet there are over 1000 new Covid cases per day per million. Compare that with India where only 44 per cent of people are vaccinated and there are only 13 new Covid cases per million per day. Or Japan, where even more people are vaccinated than Australia and there are only 3 daily cases per million. What is the secret of these Asian nations, and others such as Indonesia where there is less than one case per million per day?

The head of Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration Professor John Skerrit insists that the success of all three countries in reducing Covid to virtually zero has nothing to do with their use of ivermectin. Just before Christmas he warned people not to try to import the drug, which would be seized at Australia’s border.

Meanwhile, in Varanasi, in India this week, teams of workers are distributing Covid medicine kits to rural areas as a preventative measure. They include 12mg tablets of ivermectin, the antibiotic azithromycin, Vitamins D, C, B, zinc and paracetamol. In Indonesia, the government has been distributing free ivermectin and vitamins to Covid patients since July. In Japan, the chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association Dr Haruo Ozaki recommended the use of ivermectin to treat Covid in August. https://www.spectator.com.au/2022/01/novaks-ace/

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 11:10am

In case you missed it. The world's first surfing magazine
Screen-Shot-2022-01-09-at-11-08-19-am

https://allsurfmagazines.com/book-list-2/magazines/australia/the-surf/

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 12:32pm

Hey evosurfer, I think you're right on the mark!

But don't worry, the Western world is well onto it and quite advanced down the curve here, with for instance the Aukus pact, the security pact we signed with Japan just this week, the Australia-India Strategic Partnership, the activities and jockeying for position of the US in the South China Sea aimed at aligning all the border stakeholder countries with the US and containing China geographically, the US trying to get into Taiwan in its final piece of the geographical puzzle, etc.

The recent pact with Japan is very important and symbolic since apart from the US going back to the 60s, Australia is the only other country Japan has a military pact with.

Behind the smokescreen of covid, there is a huge amount of strategic manoeuvring and positioning going on between the US, UK, Australia, Japan, Canada, and other countries, all aimed at politically, geographically, economically, technologically, etc, blocking, surrounding, squeezing, containing, and basically strangling the crap out of China's rise to global dominance.

And let me share with you part of a conversation I had with some Chinese/Hong Kong colleagues this last week in a meeting for the upcoming work year. We got to talking about all this stuff and the West's overall activities and attitude towards China, and this is what they relayed to me:

Changing political systems and dynasties aside, the Chinese culture and civilisation has been in continuous existence for over 5000 years. And not only that, but apart from the usual border annoyances, disputes and tiffs pretty well all countries have with their neighbours, the ground and soil on which Chinese civilisation sits is completely undisputed: they've been there for over 5000 years, it's undeniably their land and soil.

Contrast this with say Australia, the US, Canada, New Zealand, etc, i.e. the British Empire countries. Taking Australia for instance, our land is completely disputed. It's not ours. It never was. It never will be. We only claimed and stole it from the Aboriginal Australians by slaughtering them and also making up and fabricating our own international laws that were rigged in our favour to make the land appear uninhabited and thus enabling us to steal it from them by a magic trick.

Not only that, but the West has had plenty of goes at China in history as well. We've tried to get in there and fully do a number on them and exploit and oppress them a number of times in history - well, that's all we do when it comes to China. We've even been to war with China on their own soil, which is something China has never done in history - waged war on another country on that country's soil. We even took Macau and Hong Kong from China in war, and only relatively recently gave them back. Read up on the Opium Wars sometime.

Did you know the main driver and motivation for the path and journey China has been on for the past 100 or so years is their treatment and exploitation at the hands of the West? China's interactions with the West in history is deeply etched in the minds of every Chinese person, and is engrained in their minds from the very first day at preschool. The Chinese will never again let us do what we have historically done to them. They are even taught the above perspective on British Imperialist history in terms of how we stole our land from its rightful owners - the original Aboriginal inhabitants - largely by slaughtering them.

And now the West is already waging war on China in every way possible, apart from direct military conflict, in order to contain and strangle China and stop its rise to power. And the West criticises China for all kinds of things the West doesn't really know anything about or understand, or know the proper history of: from Hong Kong, Taiwan, the South China Sea, Tibet, Xinjiang etc.

The Chinese are just sitting there looking at our continual disgraceful treatment and attempted exploitation of them, which keeps happening to this day, in the context of thousands of years of history, and are just shaking their heads and saying what a bunch of complete fuckwits we are.

They cannot work out why we just repeat the same patterns of oppressing and exploiting behaviour and never learn from our mistakes or past behaviours or from history itself.

The cannot work out why we don't realise that China can see straight through the West's actions: that they're just motivated by fear of China's rise, containment of China, and getting pissed off that the West can't export US style democracy and capitalism to exploit that massive consumer market.

They cannot work out why the West does not try to get along and work together with China, and treat China with respect and as an equal, accepting their differences like China seeks to accept the West's, for the common good of humanity

I wouldn't be surprised if China doesn't become the dominant power and hegemon in the world, and then ship us all back to the mother country and give this land back to the Aboriginal Australians, the original inhabitants and rightful owners.

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 12:40pm

No one truly owns land, whoever you are, you will always only be a custodian.

DAW's picture
DAW's picture
DAW Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 1:00pm

Tell that to the 1.5 million people they are holding captive because they don't have the right beliefs!!!

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 1:29pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

"Mind-Blowing New Fossil Site Found in The 'Dead' Heart of Australia"
https://www.sciencealert.com/incredible-new-fossil-site-found-in-the-dea...

Good one Indo, truly interesting.

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 3:22pm

DAW-???? No matter your circumstances, you are only passing through. If you know anyone who actually created that land, let me know. Correct, we inhabit, we steward, we restrict, yet did we actually create it. No we didn't, If I have to tell anything to anyone it's to the nearly 7 billion energy units currently being human beings, Wake UP, Until we treat all aspects with loving kindness, dysfunction will be the norm. One body, when one part gets neglected, ultimately the whole body feels that effect which affects us all.

evosurfer's picture
evosurfer's picture
evosurfer Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 4:21pm

gsco I truly hope your not a Australian citizen because if you are your a traitor of the highest order.
You live in a western world, values and free way of life but you talk like a Chinese propaganda
expert to me your scum and a chinese RAT blood sucking leech and maggot.
By the way im sick to death about hearing what happened over two hundred years ago its got
nothing to do with us and almost every nation in the world has been overrun by some country
or other in history so suck shit and die hopefully by chinese torture I hear thats how they rule
and control their own country. You fucking disgust me.

y

gsco's picture
gsco's picture
gsco Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 5:29pm

Lol, I thought that would rev you up a bit.

Although I don’t quite follow the logic of your last post. I’m just really interested in understanding the Chinese perspective on world events.

Regarding covid being a Chinese bio weapon, do you realise they now have the strictest lockdown and border closure etc measures and rules in place on the planet, which they’re not exactly benefiting from. They’re still in a covid suppression strategy and are keenly watching how things play out in countries like Australia. And they’ve also had covid hospitalisations and deaths etc. so I don’t quite follow your logic on that one either.

DAW's picture
DAW's picture
DAW Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 5:42pm

Davetherave,
Totally agree with your statement,my comment was in regards to the mindless dribble in the post from gsco.

boater's picture
boater's picture
boater Sunday, 9 Jan 2022 at 11:03pm

Re post of GSCO.

I’m an Australian Sinologist – and never cease to be amazed how the Chinese propaganda gets through to naïve Westerners like gsco.

What you and your business colleagues say is wrong in fact and interpretation. China never been expansionist / imperialist? What about Vietnam and Russia in the past, India and Bhutan now. The decimation of ethnic minority rights in Tibet, Xinjiang, Mongolians (yes, we did it in the past, but they’re doing it now). Occupation of the South China Sea against international law. Reneging on the “one country two systems” deal (Law) for Hong Kong and dismantling it’s elections, law and the media. So of course Taiwan doesn’t want to be next (reunification), so China preparing to invade, possibly in the lifetime of Xi Jinping and dragging everyone into war. In the (non-military) “grey-zone”, there are hundreds of documented cases of Chinese coercion – arbitrary arrests of foreigners, trade sanctions (incl Australia) – plus foreign interference in the media, politicians (e.g. Sam Dustyari) and universities, IP theft, cyber attacks etc. And working on multiple fronts to re-define international norms on human rights and democracy. Etc. As Chinese generals themselves say .... "we're coming".

Re your argument the West is just trying to “stop its rise to power”. The West has for decades bent over backwards to “engage” and incorporate China into the international system (e.g. WTO, UN). Australia has spent $billions on thousands of co-operative projects with China. But from 2013 the Xi era has become increasingly authoritarian domestically and in aggressive internationally. The West is (belatedly) trying to deal with it and putting together the sort of coalitions and initiatives you mention. It would be negligent, dangerous and against the national interest not to. The measures are sensible, which is why they are bipartisan and a big majority of the Aust public support them.

I prefer to think that Australians like gsco are not “traitors” (in the way the Vichy French rolled over to the Nazis). Maybe just contrarian (want to understand and argue the opposite position), easily persuaded, or it suits their business interests. What do you reckon gsco? Happy to discuss any of these points in more detail.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Monday, 10 Jan 2022 at 6:13am

So evosurfer...so history means nothing to you??

Do you celebrate Anzac day/Birthdays ?

evosurfer wrote:

gsco I truly hope your not a Australian citizen because if you are your a traitor of the highest order.
You live in a western world, values and free way of life but you talk like a Chinese propaganda
expert to me your scum and a chinese RAT blood sucking leech and maggot.
By the way im sick to death about hearing what happened over two hundred years ago its got
nothing to do with us and almost every nation in the world has been overrun by some country
or other in history so suck shit and die hopefully by chinese torture I hear thats how they rule
and control their own country. You fucking disgust me.

y

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 10 Jan 2022 at 7:14am

The West defeated Japan in WW2 and thus saved China from being a Japanese territory.

The West injected capital, knowledge and direction into China following the Chinese own disastrous self harm of the cultural revolution, thus invigorating China and propelling it into the modern age.

The West promoted Chinese participation in international institutions when 50 years before Chinese couldn’t even feed themselves, let alone dream of being world players.

China would still be a starving Japanese territory if it wasn’t for the USA and the West.

The Chinese victimhood mentality is a strategic ploy.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Monday, 10 Jan 2022 at 7:53am

Blowin...The west invaded China a 100 years ago, when they were colonial powers , The raped and pillaged China go the people addicted to opium , which created the opium wars and the Boxer revolution.
The West wanted to make more profit than they could in their own country's , so they moved their business's to where there was really cheap labour ..to make more profit

The workforce in the West ate shit when industry went to China creating unemployment and insecurity.....

there is no China victimhood , they are just going about their business and have become a World Player on an economic and Military level, because the West wanted more short term Profit...now we live with the rise of China and they have not forgotten how , why and the results of the Wests attempts at colonisation of China!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 10 Jan 2022 at 8:00am

The west invaded China in 1922?

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Monday, 10 Jan 2022 at 8:16am
boater wrote:

Re post of GSCO.

I’m an Australian Sinologist – and never cease to be amazed how the Chinese propaganda gets through to naïve Westerners like gsco.

What you and your business colleagues say is wrong in fact and interpretation. China never been expansionist / imperialist? What about Vietnam and Russia in the past, India and Bhutan now. The decimation of ethnic minority rights in Tibet, Xinjiang, Mongolians (yes, we did it in the past, but they’re doing it now). Occupation of the South China Sea against international law. Reneging on the “one country two systems” deal (Law) for Hong Kong and dismantling it’s elections, law and the media. So of course Taiwan doesn’t want to be next (reunification), so China preparing to invade, possibly in the lifetime of Xi Jinping and dragging everyone into war. In the (non-military) “grey-zone”, there are hundreds of documented cases of Chinese coercion – arbitrary arrests of foreigners, trade sanctions (incl Australia) – plus foreign interference in the media, politicians (e.g. Sam Dustyari) and universities, IP theft, cyber attacks etc. And working on multiple fronts to re-define international norms on human rights and democracy. Etc. As Chinese generals themselves say .... "we're coming".

Re your argument the West is just trying to “stop its rise to power”. The West has for decades bent over backwards to “engage” and incorporate China into the international system (e.g. WTO, UN). Australia has spent $billions on thousands of co-operative projects with China. But from 2013 the Xi era has become increasingly authoritarian domestically and in aggressive internationally. The West is (belatedly) trying to deal with it and putting together the sort of coalitions and initiatives you mention. It would be negligent, dangerous and against the national interest not to. The measures are sensible, which is why they are bipartisan and a big majority of the Aust public support them.

I prefer to think that Australians like gsco are not “traitors” (in the way the Vichy French rolled over to the Nazis). Maybe just contrarian (want to understand and argue the opposite position), easily persuaded, or it suits their business interests. What do you reckon gsco? Happy to discuss any of these points in more detail.

100%

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Monday, 10 Jan 2022 at 8:29am

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is one of the most aggressive colonial powers in history in terms of scale and impact of sheer number of people. There’s two main aspects of this. Firstly, the policy of ‘transmigration’ of the Han majority to displace other ethnic and cultural groups within ‘greater China’ is well documented. This policy changes both the demography but also the political and social order in these regions. What this policy does is reduce the claims of territories, cultural groups and ethnic enclaves to be recognised as distinct. This reinforces the second part of; the CCP’s colonial mindset - its manifesto that ‘China’ is and always has been the extent of territory controlled by any ancient dynasty at any point in history. It’s bullshit. It would be like Italy or Greece claiming some kind of historical rights over the ancient Roman or Greek empires.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Monday, 10 Jan 2022 at 8:49am

Blowin , to try and understand China today , ist invaded by the British in 1839.....then just about everybody else did including Ruusia/Japan USA/Blgium/France the list goes on ....even Australia gets a mention...have a read really interesting when you understand how long China was it's own culture...about 5000 years they go back....

https://www.wealthandpower.org/part-2/21-understanding-colonialism-the-i...

Blowin wrote:

The west invaded China in 1922?