Chat forum trolling on swellnet

Clam's picture
Clam started the topic in Tuesday, 18 Jul 2017 at 4:39pm

BAITING, TROLLING, INCITING CONFLICT

“Trolling” or making posts with the intention of creating problems on the forums is obviously against the forum guidelines. This includes registering an alternative ID for the sole purpose of creating problems on the forums.

A member who visits a forum only to incite "conflict" will be designated a "troll", and find his/her account temporarily or permanently suspended.

XX maintains zero tolerance for members who create posts intended to antagonize other members.

XX also reserves the right to require that a minimum number of posts, term of membership, or other criteria be met to allow posting on certain topics."

From another popular forum .

gold's picture
gold's picture
gold Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 3:43pm

Indo wrote ''Do i make threats against people here or abuse people time after time after time?''

Your friend Blowin has. Year after year after year. It is all still on the net. Except the multiple times with the odour of a [.] lingering on the page.

The problem is Indo, you might see it in a lot of peoples responses above, that they are not defending MB or Facto for what they write. They are angry because they have been banned, but the serial offender with the exact same behaviour get's to smugly carry on. That is called selective censorship.

Stu has the answer why that happens here. I don't know why. Those posters above don't know why.
You, Indo don't know why. Only Stu knows why.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 2:52pm

info I’m curious do you do the daily surf report for island? You live in the surfers point area yeah?

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 3:02pm

@sypkan. You completely missed the point. Oh the irony
@Indo. Less is more. Think about it.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 4:48pm

nah, i didnt miss the point bluediamond

I thought you were being reasonable and suggestive, rather than telling us how it is... or should be...

but my disdain for the guardian and the no platformers overrode my wish to engage with you to confirm...

sorry, the guardian has that effect on me

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 4:57pm

so is 'chinaman' offensive to you snuffy?

does an innoculous straw hat trigger your inner chinaman?

bill mahar (another self proclaimed lefty) is all over it...

https://m.

but I'm sure you see him as 'problematic', 'dangerous', and 'right wing'...

quick! someone shut that mahar's platform down!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 5:06pm

how does an akubra hat with corks hanging off it sit with you?

or the well worn advertising / advocating sterotypical shot of an indonesian becak rider in his chinaman style straw hat...

https://wps.pearsoned.com.au/keren34/15/3929/1005961.cw/index.html

https://m.facebook.com/groups/stayinbali/permalink/834356843816058/

just curious...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 5:09pm

8-EF6-CFEF-88-E5-4-AF3-8-DBF-A7-B40-E0-D80-F6

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 6:08pm

#morefleetingmomentviruesignallingslactivismhashtagbullshit...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 7:09pm

@GuySmiley

No i don't do the surf report, i don't live at Surfies point area either, i live at Woolamai, but yeah i think i know who does the report, he lives just down the road from there and is a tradie also.

@Gold

Blowin does get in conflicts with other posters and it does get heated and at times things can go to far, IMHO he does have a problem of knowing when to stop and just let it go (as many of us do), but i don't see him hounding people trying to wear them down with endless insults, belittling, mocking etc, he even changed his name for a while to avoid others that were hounding him.

Something i think Blowin also has going for him is, despite the fact he can butt heads with others, he also brings a lot of positivity to the forums, he has a flip side.

Below are almost all the threads he has started from the first 3 pages of Wax on & Wax off, i only left a handful of that were political/social related. (the threads that generally end badly)

" I heart WOTD"
"I love Bali"
"the least glamours surfboard in the world: review"
"2021 WCT champ predictions"
"Notes from a temporary excommunication"
"Elders and archivists"
"White Line feaver"
" The peril of being yellow" (these two thread not race related, this one was that great story of the surf trip where his mate got injured)
"interesting stuff"
"Barnes and Elias"
"Indo visa extendion"
"Don’t call it a comeback"
"Pterygium blues"
"just another day"

Almost all these threads are surfing or lifestyle, travel related, often opening with a story that is often quite good quality (not just my opinion he often gets praise from others in the threads) and almost all these threads remain positive. .

Is this important?

Well if you were running this website, you would have to look at the bigger picture, what's the real purpose of the person posting here?

Are they here to just stir up shit or are they here for something more?

It's pretty clear that Blowin is here because he is a surfer loves the ocean loves to travel and wants to interact with like minded people.

I just don't see that with some others that only seem interested in the social & political topics, the topics where things generally go off the rails and turn bad.

Remember there use to be a main political thread but it doesn't show up on the main page because, Swellnet was trying to discourage these threads that go bad and try to encourage more positive topics.

Anyway nice to see you around again BB, we don't agree on a lot, but strangely enough I do have a soft spot for you..but yeah im not sure why but you and Blowin do butt heads pretty hard.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 7:14pm

Are you guys assuming they have been banned or does someone actually know they have?

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 7:16pm

Well there goes my theory why you’re still on here and not having an enforced rest after the other night’s biffo. #protected

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 7:33pm

good points indod, he does bring a lot of positivity

...unless you've already tarred him... then he just seems to grate some people...

while we're doing the blowin lovefest / cancellation campaign...

he probably does drink too much (at times), and he probably does have a firey personality, which together, ...is not so good...

but in terms of attacking paople, he only really gives as good as he gets. and tbh, it is usually others who attack him first...

he clearly has a low bullshit threshold, and he likes to call out certain tropes that contemporary society like to present as facts, ...indisputeable facts, ...terribly subjective, never contested, not to be questioned facts... which equates to religious dogma where I am coming from...

the 'fact' an insummountable mountain of these no go zone 'facts' have developed over recent times, means people are constantly bent out of shape when blowin challenges them

which is blowin's real quality and contribution, you better have your facts and dogma sorted before you challenge him with your assumed accepted reality

this is a particularly prickly situation when crew are talking about indigenous issues and immigration, and while I don't always agree with him, I believe he brings a much needed balance to the situation

yeh, balance...

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 7:32pm

I don't want anyone banned.

I like the diversity of ideas and viewpoints expressed.

if it gets heated, I scroll on.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 7:44pm

Me too.

I don't want to see anyone cancelled. These threads have their peaks and troughs and they all seem to work themselves out.

I quite miss Vic.

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 7:58pm

They have been silenced.Blowin made the call Syppie cup mate give it a rest your outlook is?what? #doyourselfafavorandhaveagoodhardlookatyourself #notasurfersarsehole

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 8:01pm
D-Rex's picture
D-Rex's picture
D-Rex Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 8:06pm

As someone who has had several posts deleted by stu for no other reason that he (I assume) disagreed with my sentiments, I agree with those who wish these forums to remain uncensored. My main issue is with the dickheads who post video clips and images in a pathetic (IMO) attempt to put someone else down. I have no time for such shit and vainly hope that stu would agree - but his track record on censoring comments here is patchy to say the least.

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 8:12pm

Embarrassed?You should be sin binned

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 8:19pm

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 8:15pm

geez snuffed out smurf, I may have been wrong about you, you might just be...

the same old phrases, same old slurs are appearing...

how about you answer some of the questions?

geez you remind me of someone...

how have they been silenced?

if they are not banned? ...not cancelled? ...not deplatformed? ...by way of profile block...

then they are more than free to come back and embarrass themselves just like everyone else...

geez, my argument is sounding more and more like a 'progressive' and their 'there is no current problem with censorship' argument..

strange times indeed

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 8:21pm

#hashtagsaregettingtoolongtoreadandtedious soarelosingtheirimpact

#hashtagsarethelowestformoftwit

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 8:24pm

Haha corked hats? Tie me kangaroo down sport type of corked hat?Jake the peg? That great Australian ambassadors corked hat? #whatanimrod

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 8:32pm

I don't reckon boxing Stu in is fair. Seems there's alot more than meets the eye and if you read any of his posts its obvious he's articulate, observant and open minded. What ever forces are at play here are obviously a little deeper.
The question that keeps coming to my mind, is why one, and not the othe banned Tracking back through comments I see no obvious differences and alot has been let slip. And fark, the amount of aggression I've read AND that I've pointed out to SN at times of certain 'contributor's ' has gone totally unchecked. Why??Would love a bit of feedback from the SN crew because to the untrained eye, it reeks of favouritism/mates and that's would be pretty rancid.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 8:33pm

@GuySmiley

Ha ha yeah i had a feeling that was what you were thinking.

Im in no way "Protected", look at things logically.

1. Do i have a history of abusing people other than the "Your full of shit", type thing in a heated debate? No..

2. I was clearly antagonised and not the instigator and nowhere near the first time, Herc has endlessly tried to stir me up and get a big reaction.

3. I deleted my post shortly after, hence acknowledging my wrong doing.

4. Just for the record ive never had a post deleted, ive probably come close but it's never happened, some of the post you guys try to use against me like the Dandy Market thing they still remain up.

I actually re read that post yesterday including the page before and after and OMG, the fact that you guys cling to that post is crazy, is the post weird yeah okay i can understand if you think thats some weird shit to think, but anything more than that no.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 8:44pm

what bluediamond just said.

info are you really thicker than 2 short planks? I guess you are.

sheep shagger's picture
sheep shagger's picture
sheep shagger Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 8:51pm

Indo.. you roll on your back and show your belly too quickly to be respected.
Blowfly is toxic. Stu needs to grow a pair and swat it.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 9:16pm

Okay Guy i will simplify it for you.

Herc= long history of abusive behaviour, comes back here from time to time just to stir up shit with the exact same post time after time, post a couple of post a year that actually have some substance either about idgenous issues or fitness, even has run ins with Stu, Stu needing to call him out and tell him WTF are you on about you are full of shit.

Facto= Long history of intentionally being deceptive using multiple profiles just to stir up shit (even documented on the previous page) a huge amount of his post are just post aimed at provoking and stirring up others, be it with memes, hash tags, videos, or just straight out abuse, the rest of the time the majority of his post are on topics that can easily go off the rails.

Ask yourself how often does he post in threads that aren't politically charged or post in surfing or travel related threads?....a few pics in one thread of travels and then the tunes thread, but even in the tunes thread he has to diss other peoples taste in music or bands.

Blowin= Yeah he is not an angel, but he is not just about stirring up shit or attacking people. (sypkan actually summed Blowin up at 7:33 pretty good)

I have given evidence of this above clearly showing all the thread's that Blowin has started its clear that he is here not just to stir up shit, but because he is a surfer that loves the ocean and traveling etc (i could show you the exact same thing with threads i have started its the same deal)

Can you argue that those points above are not correct?

Can you back your points up with evidence?

Anyway when people retort to abuse, its generally a pretty clear sign that they dont have a very good argument and know it.

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 9:34pm

Bullshit Indo Factos posts were mainly facts if you would be bothered to read them. The rehashing of anti China sentiments and very conservative few points is the crux of a few that will/would call them out by any means possible .Why? because it is quite difficult to penetrate the brain the size of a peanut so visual displays can help etc.

Blowin= Yeah he is not an angel, but he is not just about stirring up shit or attacking people.
Bullshit again Indo he is the worst offender time and time again. My way or the highway and over opiniated. Why does he still get a mouth piece. Sippie cups drivel does not even rate .Cork hats WTF?
Why the bias and select censorship? We need to know stop the bullshit.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 9:54pm

yeh corked hats, i find them a pretty cliched, stereotypical, portrayal of a backward culture that barely exists anymore... offensive? ...nah not really for me... but geez it's lame and tacky...

chinaman strawhat... a pretty cliched, stereotypical, portrayal of a thriving culture that still exists in large parts of china... offensive? ...you didn't answer...

again...

cliched, stereotypical, portrayal of a becak driver, in his strawhat, used by advocates and advertisers alike, an image celebrated in many airports across indonesia... offensive? ...doesn't seem so... interesting... the double standards... the whimsical nature... the 'ins' and 'outs'... whats focussed on and what's ignored...

speaking of what's ignored...

strawhat versus the gross, violence, misogyny and general nastyness of gta?

no thoughts?

not offensive?

no word from above so no outrage?

tech. giants a 'protected species'?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 10:04pm

facts... facto... bahahahaha

if just once facto said... yeh china has behaved in a bit of a dog of a manner, but we shouldn't blame the chinese people with racism, we should call out the ccp...

maybe people wouldn't get so frustrated with his ideological dogma and name calling...

but he didn't...

because he can't....

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 10:09pm

Haha exactly? What was that I just read?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 10:17pm

comprehension problem?

again...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 10:32pm

maybe you could trawl back through years n years of posts, and years n years of profiles... and find a good example where facto has been an objective purveyor of facts regarding china, ...to prove me wrong...
...to delegitimise my statement... ...to delegitimise me...

you and your ilk seem to be good at that...

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 10:33pm

Keep going Sippie your doing a great job yourself

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 10:48pm

The thing is I totally understand why Herc, Facto, Viclocal and others piled it on you info. More so that anyone else on SN. I may not always agree with their expression but I (and I’m sure others) fully get the why. The fact that you have no inkling yourself as to the why is a complete mystery. Years of grief coming your way has taught you what precisely?

#teamfacto
#teamherc
#maybeteamviclocalbutonkyifheshoutslessanddoesn’tcalleveryoneracistseveryotherday

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 10:48pm

nothing?

we're about due a meme...

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 11:41pm

Some really interesting observations from both sides of this debate IMO.

Indo wrote “Something i think Blowin also has going for him is, despite the fact he can butt heads with others, he also brings a lot of positivity to the forums, he has a flip side.”

That quote for me sums up where the bias comes in from all of Blowin’s die hard supporters. If anyone here can honestly say that Facto & MB haven’t also contributed in many positive ways over the years then the debate is pointless. That bias becomes unbearable, then the battles ensue.

In general, should it really matter how “much” anyone contributes as to wether they are worthy or not? Surely quality wins over quantity every time. It also shouldn’t matter how much you contribute in a “positive” sense if you still contribute ongoing lesser amounts of really toxic stuff related to racism, misogyny, divisiveness, victim blaming etc etc and never own it. I see quite a few contributors on here seemingly willing to turn a blind eye to the toxic stuff then continue to engage with said contributor as if it never happened.

All that then leads to me (usually having reached high levels of frustration) to remind myself that this is just internet forum land, just let it go. However I seriously doubt these very same people, who seem very reasonable & intelligent enough to say the least, would put up with that same toxic stuff face to face in the real world. But as we know, Internet land is rapidly evolving into this very same “real world”. There are equal consequences.

I personally think that all those in question on both sides shouldn’t be banned but the rules should be the same for everyone. That doesn’t appear to be the case IMO. That said, SN make & apply the rules (obviously & as it should be) not the punters. Cheers.

Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith's picture
Snuffy Smith Sunday, 28 Mar 2021 at 11:52pm

Haha night night Sippie cup hope you wake up tomorrow with a better outlook on things in general fingers crossed don't let the cork hats bite.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Monday, 29 Mar 2021 at 5:45am

It was actually I, not Snuffy that raised your use of the epithet chinaman, sypkan. Credit where it's due please.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 29 Mar 2021 at 8:42am

@GuySmiley and Rabbit68

Why cant you guys understand this one simple fact.

There is a big difference with not liking someone or their views and debating with them on an issue, and calling out their BS, even insulting them in the heat of the moment.

To just out right bullying people, hounding them trying their hardest to get a reaction in Herc's case posting the same long winded tripe time after time after time and in attempt to get a reaction.

And in Facto's case just hounding people, endless mocking, belittling, insults, in most cases not adding anything of substance to the discussion. (this year its mostly just been in the form of memes & hashtags)

If the guy is so smart and clever as he claims and others so stupid, surely it should be very easy for him to prove others wrong on their views, by playing the ball and not the man.

But no he even admitted the other day in that "source of covid thread" that he has no interest in debating with Me & Blowin & Sypkan and we only deserve all the other crap he dishes out.

And even if i totally ignore him and just try to avoid engaging with him in any way i still get the same crap directed at me.

This ones pretty tame compared to most of his crap, but it's a very clear example of being attacked/mocked/insulted without any reason whatsoever.

1. Udo post an intersting docco on an 80s skater.

2. I reply on topic basically going down a nostalgia trip.

3. Facto post a reply about the skater which is off course is fine.

4. But he then follows the post up with the same crap some lame memes and has tags mocking/insulting me.

One post obviously wasn't enough, i didnt take the bait, so a few hours latter post more crap.

5. I totally ignore the baiting/mocking/insults

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/209711?page=15

Now what on earth was the point of this?

The weird thing is obviously me and Facto have a common interest in skating in the 80s, why not engage in a positive way about the skater or video with me.

BTW. It took me a while to figure it out, but the insults go back to a pic on the instagram page i run https://www.instagram.com/teloislandsurfhouse/

Anyway he must have looked through the pics, seeing if he could find a pic of me and he found a group shot of guest including me and my wife, obviously he put two and two together, anyway the pic is an absolute terrible pic of myself and yeah my hair pulled back and i do look like im going bald, im receding a tad like many guys in their late 40s but im not sure why it does look like im balding, anyway it was just pointless unprovoked personal insults.

And am i fat?...im 80Kg and about 5,9 i sure dont have a six pack, but i just have the everyday dad bod.

BTW. in regard to being a kook im just an average everyday surfer here's a pic of me from that page

I could give more examples, i was even mocked and ridiculed by him recently for just asking Stunet to unlock that housing thread from main Political thread, again what on earth was the point?

Just two examples of making/belittling /insults that are totally unprovoked and not even related to any other discussion..

Anyway no time for edits so hopefully this is readable, got to do the kids school run and go do some work.

Queef Jerky's picture
Queef Jerky's picture
Queef Jerky Monday, 29 Mar 2021 at 9:43am

why do you all wank so tight?

Not you Mr I dreaming

Queef Jerky's picture
Queef Jerky's picture
Queef Jerky Monday, 29 Mar 2021 at 9:48am

If only these forums had an old lazy impartial Zen, again

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Monday, 29 Mar 2021 at 9:58am

Recent decisions had nothing to do with political inclinations, they were simply based on the users' motivations for being here. The way we saw it, some people hadn't contributed anything other than attacks on other users, to the point they were following other people around the forum and posting OT comments that contunually inflamed the forums making them close to unworkable - and also fucking hard to moderate.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 29 Mar 2021 at 11:19am

For my 20 cents worth which is what it costs per day ( dam good value ) it was obvious that as soon as indo , blowin or sypkan posted anything regardless of content a meme or stupid comment followed , it was getting really boring and childish and i was thinking of suggesting a swellnet jail like Facebook but the people that run this web probably don’t have the manpower to continually go over every comment made on here . Last year when vic local was chasing blowin from thread to thread it was like wtf grow up and stop being selfish pricks . Im glad something has been done and some sanity has been restored , hopefully if the guys banned return they just let it go and move on . Indo has owned his part in all this and good on him , I don’t personally think sypkan has a case to answer he just posts opinions and doesn’t get to personal , blowin has been pushed to breaking point and could own his part in all this . Most of the time the threads are interesting and respect is shown even if opinions differ. Again just my 2 bobs worth and glad something has been done.

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 29 Mar 2021 at 11:30am

Ya have to be kidding Stu! Seriously?? Some of the aforementioned protected species are serial antagonists to the banned crew. Then as soon as they hold them to account they scream ad cry bully. In the real world it would be dealt w swiftly. Was it too much to wish the continued 'love' would drive these crew away? It would in the real world.

gold's picture
gold's picture
gold Monday, 29 Mar 2021 at 11:49am

Hi Stu,
I'm not too sure, but maybe ask Blindboy if that was the same situation, with Blowin following him around, not to counter any fact's, but just to put him down.

The problem here is selective censorship. If you don't like someone, so easy to ban them.
If they are your friend, you don't react to their toxic drivel because it is not aimed at you. You probably even enjoy it, because it is aimed at someone you don't like.

I hope Indo reads that last sentence carefully, because that's how I read his repeated defence of Blowin. ''Blowin is such a positive guy. Well to me anyway!!''

One last time Indo, in a real nice sweet way. I have never posted here before under any other name.
Stu, can you put him out of his misery. I can just imagine him lying awake at night, trying to work out who it is.

You keep repeating that accusation to a lot of people Indo, when they first appear. You seem to think that there can be only about five people in the world that has a different opinion to yourself, and if someone else pops up that share the same opinion as those five, then they must be doubling up on their user name.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Monday, 29 Mar 2021 at 11:51am

@ Blue Diamond,

Nah, that ain't right.

I don't agree with a lot that gets posted here, and I've taken people head on when I thought their views were out of line, but far and away the worst commenters for "playing the man not the ball" were the two who have been banned.

Occasionally they'd throw muck back - and perhaps that's where you saw them being antagonists? - but almost to a tee they were responding not instigating.

Also, knock off the "protected species" shit. Over the years, various people have been banned or forced to take time out and it has no reflection on my politics.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Monday, 29 Mar 2021 at 11:56am

@gold,

"....another acusation of bias from a person blind to their own bias..."

"Inhale...

....exhale."

"Now leave the grown men to bicker and do some work."

bluediamond's picture
bluediamond's picture
bluediamond Monday, 29 Mar 2021 at 12:02pm

The few painstaking times I've attempted to read a serial commenters posts hes often wacking a snide unprovoked comment in there belittling those two....antagonising...referencing them in something unrelated to topic. But that's probably being deleted right now knowing how this one works. There's a good reason none are jumping to the defence of said poster. Everyone has seen it too. As for the memes and reposting...I think that's the point. The endless dribble everyone is subjected to is met with...monotony. Its the subtleties. Less is more. Who's site is it anyway. Im tuning out from here..i know what comes next...

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Monday, 29 Mar 2021 at 12:15pm

Moderating this site would do my head in.