Andrew Chan - Myuran Sukumaran

udo's picture
udo started the topic in Tuesday, 27 Jan 2015 at 12:06pm

Could be executed by firing in around 7 days.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 25 Feb 2015 at 5:20pm

Ahh tag team shaun and Morris.... Real men fighting the good fight.........
If my memory serves me correctly, we were comparing rock spiders who fuck little kids getting out of jail after 18 months, as compared to a young buck in coolum who had an undercover cop come up at the coolum and ask if he could "get on"..... The young bloke asked around, found a deal, and got 2 years....
2 years for lining up a deal...... 18 months for fucking children....
So put it in context, shaun the sheep....
Typical misrepresentation on your behalf....

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 26 Feb 2015 at 8:35am

What sort of idiot scores drugs for a stranger? A low life street dealer.

Anyhoo, back on topic, watching Tony Abbott right now and he should have stayed in Lycra as hehe's doing a lot of back pedaling.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 26 Feb 2015 at 9:00am

Its kinda funny Tony making more appeals to Indonesia to save these scum, obviously its just to appear good in the Australians public eyes, but the funny thing is every time he does it, it also works in Jokowi's favour and makes him look strong in the Indonesian public eye each time he says No….its a win win situation for both of them.

I just wish they would hurry up, I'm a bit over the story, I'm guessing Indonesia is just stringing it out to get more and longer focus on the story, that again makes Jokowi look stronger and sends out a strong message around the world, Indonesia is now taking a no BS approach to the death penalty fir drug trafficking, as previously since i think 99 only four people had got death for drugs and there was actually many years where no body got executed.

Im betting we won't see this go on to much longer, maybe moved to the Java Island in the next few days, and will be over by midweek next week.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 26 Feb 2015 at 9:21am

shaun wrote: What sort of idiot scores drugs for a stranger? A low life street dealer.

Anyhoo, back on topic, watching Tony Abbott right now and he should have stayed in Lycra as hehe's doing a lot of back pedaling.

Umm, hang on Shorris, ..Speaking of low life, you just accused me of defending drug dealing, and you brush it off when I point out that I wasn't ... You misrepresent a post of mine, defaming my pov, and now want to go "back on topic"?
You've got a choice shorris, you can be a man, or a spineless turd... The ball is in your court... My post in another thread was not about "defending drug dealing".. it was about "attacking the inadequate punishments dished out by courts in regards to raping children"....

Now fuckn man up... Here is my actual post to you on 11/8/14 where you say i was "defending drug dealing"....;

"i sort of agree shaun..... Gotta love the milf couch.......
Now, the courts........ A bloke molests 3 girls, one aged 7...... He gets 4 years...... 15 months per child....... A young bloke I know is serving 4 years for selling a couple of grams of speed to an undercover cop at the C****m pub..... He had previous for pot, being a dick etc - typical 22yo silly behaviour..... But he didn't molest children......
A pedo down here in tassie got 12 months for molesting an 8yo..... When he was released, he did it again, and this time molested a 3yo TODDLER!!!! Caused physical damage to the little girls "you know what"..... He got 18 months.........
Fuckn work that out......
This Gammys dad should've got 20+ years, no parole..... He then would not have gotten a doormat for a wife, (I feel for her - mentally crushed by this man), and none of this would be happening...."

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 26 Feb 2015 at 9:45am

The fact that you can find a post from six months ago is aworry

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 26 Feb 2015 at 2:39pm

The fact that you remembered and brought it up is even more of a concern....

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 26 Feb 2015 at 2:44pm

...........for you.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 26 Feb 2015 at 3:36pm

hehehe.. Knew you'd take the spineless turd option.... lol
See up the top right of swellnets page, Shaun the sheep? There's a search engine.. Just type in a few "key words", and you can find anything... Even a kid can do it.... So finding our chat from ages ago was a piece of piss.. Took 1 minute...
But for you to remember and bring up a conversation from 6 months ago that I had long forgotten about, shows an almost unhealthy infatuation in the ramblings of the dawg....
Luv ya shauny... We'll get a room one day.....

Shaun and Morris battle for supremacy;

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 26 Feb 2015 at 7:44pm

Fleabag, as I have now been given an internship on the board of swellnet I have recommended that your account be disabled, but I was out voted 3to1 as since the loss of big Wayne the board thought if you went there would be a shortage of deluded clowns to keep the forums balanced.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 27 Feb 2015 at 9:18am

Shaun the sheep.. You do realize that you've just cemented your stupidity for all to see, don't you..
Anyway, bottomline -
shaun the sheep accuses dog of posting support for drug dealing, citing a conversation from 6 months ago (creepy)...
Dog proves to all that shaun the sheep was wrong, with facts of course...
Shaun the sheep can't admit fault and say "sorry dude"...
Shaun the sheep now "baahhhs"continuously, in a futile attempt to save grace...
Shaun the sheep is the tony abbott of swellnet...
Here, shaun. Have the last say.. i wont respond..... I promise.... (You know u wanna) ;)

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Friday, 27 Feb 2015 at 10:33am

Well Sheepdog as part of my job description I am obligated to answer you in a polite and professional manner.:-)
Yes Sheepdog it is no secret to the good people of swell net that I can be a bit stupid at times, 95% of people have their stupid moments, some more than others.
The trick is to identify that you not superior to the rest of the people around you realize your a kook and make some small adjustments to compensate for your behavior so that at least the poor people around you can have a chuckle and don't get overly annoyed.
Unfortunately Sheepdog you have not been able to recognize that you are a part of the 95% and do not even notice that there are people dropping dead on the spot from the pain of hearing your voice when you climb on your soapbox.

Regards,
Shaun,
Intern to the Board of Swellnet.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 27 Feb 2015 at 10:23am

Zing!!

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Friday, 27 Feb 2015 at 10:43am

I tell you what Zen, this is not an easy gig. Stu keeps sending me out for coffee, has to come from a particular shop, buggered if I can taste the difference, coffee from Wagga Wagga tastes pretty much the same to me.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 27 Feb 2015 at 11:08am

Well Shaun, Stu is an aficionado and I dare say a perfectionist as reflected in his work.

My advice is to keep your head down, bum up, nose clean and someday, that corner office could be yours including a company Toyota Camry (white, 4 cylinder, no navi though).

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 27 Feb 2015 at 12:31pm

Chances are more likely I'm wrong, but I'm going all out and calling it that late today or Sat Morning is the day there going to get notified of the 72 hours and then moved, that will make the executions happen early next week.

morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Friday, 27 Feb 2015 at 12:58pm

Will it be televised live, well you know , they did it for Shappelle.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 1 Mar 2015 at 2:32pm

indo-dreaming wrote: Chances are more likely I'm wrong, but I'm going all out and calling it that late today or Sat Morning is the day there going to get notified of the 72 hours and then moved, that will make the executions happen early next week.

Well i stuffed up that call, kinda like catching an Indo bus or ferry they tell you it goes at 9:00 and it ends up going at 12:00, but the only day do you do turn up at 12:00 it actually does go at 9:00.

Seems from media reports they are ready to go even the coffins are ready though.

Sorry don't mean to seem blood thirsty, just ready to see this story out of the media.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 1 Mar 2015 at 2:47pm

BTW. re thoughts on death penalty for drugs smuggling in Indo, i think if they were smart it would go something like this.

1. Caught with an amount over a certain weight that is commercial on you or inside you, should be instant death penalty.

2. Same amount found in baggage, only life.

3. Smaller amounts personal use sentences calculated on weight and drug.

This would encourage half smart people who are going to traffic no matter what to put in there baggage where it is easier to find with machines or dogs, rather than on themselves where it is harder to find, but they ignore this well your going to surfer the consciences.

While if you have a commercial quantity on yourself, your 100% guilty there is no excuses, while in baggage there could be doubt of guilt.

A similar system was used in Singapore regarding amounts and they found it resulting in people trafficking smaller amounts to avoid death.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 1 Mar 2015 at 3:08pm

shaun wrote: Well Sheepdog as part of my job description I am obligated to answer you in a polite and professional manner.:-)
Yes Sheepdog it is no secret to the good people of swell net that I can be a bit stupid at times, 95% of people have their stupid moments, some more than others.
The trick is to identify that you not superior to the rest of the people around you realize your a kook and make some small adjustments to compensate for your behavior so that at least the poor people around you can have a chuckle and don't get overly annoyed.
Unfortunately Sheepdog you have not been able to recognize that you are a part of the 95% and do not even notice that there are people dropping dead on the spot from the pain of hearing your voice when you climb on your soapbox.

Regards,
Shaun,
Intern to the Board of Swellnet.

Or...... Or you could easily just say, "whoops... My bad.... You didn't defend drug dealers"....

It's ok, shaun... i'm spending less and less time here due to the ridiculousness of those like yourself...
Cheers.
BTW, shocking use of grammar in the 2nd sentence.... And how people can hear my voice has got me fucked.... Swellnet may wish to consider your internship if you don't lift your act soon.... ;)

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Sunday, 1 Mar 2015 at 4:22pm

A bloke called 'Shaun the Sheep' and a bloke called 'Sheepdog', sounds like 'Footrot Flats' to me.

Could be even 'Country Calendar', where they compete against each other herding sheep around sticks, uphills, thru long grassy paddocks and into a holding pen.

It all goes pear shape, when the dog can't round up thee only sheep that keeps eluding the holding pen.
The dog barks and barks, the owner whistles left, whistles right.
The sheep stands solid ground looking at the dog, the owner and the pen with disgust, which to say Fuck off! I'm not that stupid;)

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Sunday, 1 Mar 2015 at 4:58pm

lol, welly :p..... Still trying to work out who "the owner" is lol... "thee" only sheep????? Maybe "thou" only sheep hehehe....
Mate, don't mind a joke... But when a bloke accuses you of supporting drug dealers, And you prove otherwise, if he can't say "whoops, sorry dude", it's bad form... Was having a good abuse free debate with indo....
Yeah, sure joke about cock size or poo stance, or bad swell calls.... But I don't support drug dealing, heroin, powders etc in particular... i'm sure Stu, or Ben, or Craig would react the same way if they penned an article on court punishment, and someone accused say stu of writing support of drug dealing when stu didn't... Do you think stu would wear it?
Lamest intern ever ;)

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 1 Mar 2015 at 5:32pm

Five people just collapsed clutching their ears and died a senseless death, when will it stop?

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 1 Mar 2015 at 5:37pm

indo-dreaming wrote: BTW. re thoughts on death penalty for drugs smuggling in Indo, i think if they were smart it would go something like this.

1. Caught with an amount over a certain weight that is commercial on you or inside you, should be instant death penalty.

2. Same amount found in baggage, only life.

3. Smaller amounts personal use sentences calculated on weight and drug.

This would encourage half smart people who are going to traffic no matter what to put in there baggage where it is easier to find with machines or dogs, rather than on themselves where it is harder to find, but they ignore this well your going to surfer the consciences.

While if you have a commercial quantity on yourself, your 100% guilty there is no excuses, while in baggage there could be doubt of guilt.

A similar system was used in Singapore regarding amounts and they found it resulting in people trafficking smaller amounts to avoid death.


Yeah, that's fair enough if it's on the body definite guilt , maximum penalty.
shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 1 Mar 2015 at 6:05pm

Sheepdog][quote=shaun wrote: BTW, shocking use of grammar in the 2nd sentence.... And how people can hear my voice has got me fucked.... Swellnet may wish to consider your internship if you don't lift your act soon.... ;)

Gramma, is that all you've got, who really gives a shit, not me if you cant sell gramma for a bit of coin to go surfin couldn't care less, . Havn a go at how someone get there point across, bloody pathetic, uh uh uh, please don't reply too many innocent people have died.

Ooh yes, if you do feel the need to reply, answer me this, what's a sentence?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 1 Mar 2015 at 8:51pm

shaun wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote: BTW. re thoughts on death penalty for drugs smuggling in Indo, i think if they were smart it would go something like this.

1. Caught with an amount over a certain weight that is commercial on you or inside you, should be instant death penalty.

2. Same amount found in baggage, only life.

3. Smaller amounts personal use sentences calculated on weight and drug.

This would encourage half smart people who are going to traffic no matter what to put in there baggage where it is easier to find with machines or dogs, rather than on themselves where it is harder to find, but they ignore this well your going to surfer the consciences.

While if you have a commercial quantity on yourself, your 100% guilty there is no excuses, while in baggage there could be doubt of guilt.

A similar system was used in Singapore regarding amounts and they found it resulting in people trafficking smaller amounts to avoid death.


Yeah, that's fair enough if it's on the body definite guilt , maximum penalty.

What if that person was coerced through blackmail or some other means to carry the drugs against their will ? It's happened before.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 7:47am

Good point blowin. There will always be an argument to throw some doubt of guilt, real or made up by the legal team.

But all said and done it is Indonesian law, and they can run their country as they see fit. Australia has the right to ask for clemency but not demand it, if the shoe was on the other foot they would be told not to meddle in our business as Australian law had been broken.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 9:01am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_%28linguistics%29

Wow.... 2 responses from shaun the sheep... Not one...... Between 5.32 and 6.05, he sat there brewing.... "oh hang on, I forgot to say"..... hahaha... Hilarious...... His wife calls - "Honey, dinners ready".... "Fuck off, I'm writing to that c*nt of a dawg"......
Mate, once a bullshit artist, always a bullshit artist...
"When will it stop", you write? When you man up, mate... The Craig Thomson of swellnet... The walking talking contradiction.... You say the sort of shit you say, accusing people of being pro drug dealing in public, referring to so called proof, and not behind the safety of your blogging anonymity, you'd end up in fucking court, ya clown.....
Your internship has been revoked... You were given a chance to say "i withdraw", not once not twice, not 3 times, but 4 times... Documents were tabled, showing you knowingly misled the swellnet parliament...
And having knowingly broken the swellnet code of conduct , and having been given several chances at redemption, the board had no option other than to let you go, or face legal action....
Shortest internship ever.....

Now while your there at clink waiting, what's your opinion on how the world dealt with South Africa? Shouldn't have they been able to " run their country as they see fit"? You would've denigrated those calling for sanctions?

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 11:56am

Sheepdog wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_%28linguistics%29

Wow.... 2 responses from shaun the sheep... Not one...... Between 5.32 and 6.05, he sat there brewing.... "oh hang on, I forgot to say"..... hahaha... Hilarious...... His wife calls - "Honey, dinners ready".... "Fuck off, I'm writing to that c*nt of a dawg"......
Mate, once a bullshit artist, always a bullshit artist...
"When will it stop", you write? When you man up, mate... The Craig Thomson of swellnet... The walking talking contradiction.... You say the sort of shit you say, accusing people of being pro drug dealing in public, referring to so called proof, and not behind the safety of your blogging anonymity, you'd end up in fucking court, ya clown.....
Your internship has been revoked... You were given a chance to say "i withdraw", not once not twice, not 3 times, but 4 times... Documents were tabled, showing you knowingly misled the swellnet parliament...
And having knowingly broken the swellnet code of conduct , and having been given several chances at redemption, the board had no option other than to let you go, or face legal action....
Shortest internship ever.....

Now while your there at clink waiting, what's your opinion on how the world dealt with South Africa? Shouldn't have they been able to " run their country as they see fit"? You would've denigrated those calling for sanctions?

When I want to hear you opinion, I'll rattle a bucket.;-)

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 1:33pm

Aww c'mon shaun, you should know better than that. Sheepdog is ALWAYS right.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 3:23pm

braudulio wrote: Aww c'mon shaun, you should know better than that. Sheepdog is ALWAYS right.

well he usually is braudulio, most of the time, but this time the dog needs to stop fucking the horse, dismount the high horse sheepdog.

I thought if anyone could survive a dirty internet fuck you style slanging fest, it would be sheepdog and shaun, two of my favourite contributors by the way, but it is not working, you're going down a dark path.

So about drug dealers, whether you're for death penalty or not, you guys saying show no remorse for drug dealers, especially 'kill em all' Indo D (poor metallica joke, not a shot), Don't you think it changes with different drugs and circumstances?

most of you have said it is different for pot, but what about meth cocaine and ecstacy? I dont think you can have a no remorse stategy because there are very different drug dealers pervailing in very different circumstances.

There is nothing more grubby than a heroin dealer preying on people already in poor situations. But a slickly dressed party drugs peddler seems not so sinister. Especially because many of their customers would see them as doing them a favour and all interactions are reasonably amicable.

Now these are domestic scenarios I have pointed out but I would like to know what you think. Even on the international scene its quite different. Let's say nice dutch tourist type bringing in a largish bag of party pills for a Bali doof doof party (whch seemed to happen not that long ago), versus our Aussie heroin smuggling mules caught in transit.

To its credit Indonesia seems to distinguish between cases despite being labelled as barbaric and backward. Isn't there differences between not only drugs, but the targets and intentions of drug dealers?

In Australia the high society coke scene can seem relatively harmless. But everyone thinks ice dealers are the scurge of the universe. Both are welcomed by some parts of society as they are supplying the party.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 3:37pm

Nah mate he's ALWAYS right!

sypkan wrote:
I thought if anyone could survive a dirty internet fuck you style slanging fest, it would be sheepdog and shaun, two of my favourite contributors by the way, but it is not working, you're going down a dark path.

Have to agree at least about the dark path part. Got way too personal. Back to your corners boys, put the gloves back on and start again.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 8:02pm

To tired to worry about it myself, think dogshits the only one concerned and why wouldn't he be, he's been found out!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 8:50pm

yeh shaun but what do you think about a nice respected pro footy player supplying his mates coke? Does he suck as much as a working class, reasonably honest doing alright meth dealer?
Is it only the dirty heroin dealer that desrrves maximum penalties?

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 9:18pm

If anyone breaks the law syp its up to the courts to decide the penalty, not people from another country with different values.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 10:27pm

Totally agree about respecting laws of another country. But it seems all you guys actually agree that all chemical drug dealers are scum and therefore always deserve maximum sentencing. I dont think its that simple, some dealers are almost doing a community service by distributing a product the government is unwiling or unable to distribute in a responsible manner.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Tuesday, 3 Mar 2015 at 6:22am

No Syp, Life's to complex , let the courts decide in whatever country. if you think the laws are wrong in the country you live in, get out there and change them.
Mate drug dealers are not in it for anything but themselves and it's all about the money, whether it be to skim some of the top to support their own habit , buy fancy toys, set their family up for life or like me go surfing. Yep that's right, I did it for the money like everyone else met in the business, met some very nice people but it was all about them, the world of drugs is a strange place Sypkan where believe it or not ,trust is what holds the whole thing together, but don't mistake that for integrity.
As a foot note I only had anything to do with weed, but being involved in the surf industry earlier in my life have seen , worked and socialized with the hard drug dealers and they were definitely not doing the community a service. Any chemical drug taken for recreation is bad and in my opinion your deluded if you think otherwise, first taste can wreck some peoples life, I was deluded for a short while luckily I woke up to myself.
I know I am going to get howled down, but you know I don't give a fuck don't you. At the end of the day I am not proud or ashamed of anything have done , just glad I was never got busted(came close) If I had my chance again I would never touch any sort of drug.

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Tuesday, 3 Mar 2015 at 6:27am

Well said Shaun.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 3 Mar 2015 at 8:14am

Nice one shaun I admire your honesty and (belated) integeity. I'm not promoting or advocating drugs, like you I think society would be better wirh no drugs and i said so when happysomething or sulicun or maybe someone else was advocating a free for all earlier in this thread. But unfortunately drugs are so entrenched in our culture a drug free society is never going to happen. Therefore risk management is the only way. Drugs are just getting stronger and more prevalent with technology. The government cannot condone or distribute drugs despite what the leftys say, so someone has to do it, hence the role of the drug dealer. Yeh most of them are scum with eyes only for money and power, but some dealers maintain a sliver of integrity and seem to almost (that's almost) provide a community service. Its a risk filled stressful lifestyle that is pretty unsustainable, and not attractive at all to me but some guys seem to thrive in such pisitions. People are always pushing at both ends of this argument, I think australia has got the settings about right at this point in time, and indonesia has probably got their settings right for them at their current point of development.

Thanks for your serious consideration, you can resume any one of your other personalities now, they're much more entertaining for all of us, and despite what swellnet thinks, your multiple personalities and their persistent taunts manage to raise some pertinent points for the rest of us.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Tuesday, 3 Mar 2015 at 9:17am

There is no belated integrity mate, I just got older and sick of looking over my shoulder and leading a double life, when I left the industry a great weight was lifted of my shoulders, the smartest thing I did in my life was stop. having said that I am tempted to go for the modern version of surf funding. Crowd funding is a bit lame in my eyes, but I am looking at getting an o/s bank account and getting into the online dating scene if you know what I mean.

Some people just think that I take cheap shots, but due to my obvious lack of formal education i just generally just state the obvious and let those more able take up the argument. Dunno if you guys have noticed but I am not the only one with a double personality, Davetherave :-))) think about it.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Tuesday, 3 Mar 2015 at 9:49am

Holy shit shaun, when I said put the gloves back on I didn't mean fill em with concrete first! My jaw's still hurting.

And sypkan, you keep banging on about 'drug-free' societies and the role of what you refer to as 'drug dealers', are you including in this the biggest drugs/drug dealers in this? Like publicans, doctors, pharmacists, tobacconists, supermarket chains etc. I am genuinely curious.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Tuesday, 3 Mar 2015 at 11:24am

Not having a dig here, just a general observation at a lot of comments about chemical drugs being the bad ones along with heroin. Stating the obvious, but weed, heroin and coke are all a natural drugs, albeit with chemical enhancement these days in the cutting/growing.

I have also never met a dealer of any drug that is a "pusher" so to speak. They merely supply the demand. It's the user and their habit that feeds the associated crimes that I think people then associate the drug and dealer as being scum.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 7:55am

fitzroy-21 wrote: Not having a dig here, just a general observation at a lot of comments about chemical drugs being the bad ones along with heroin. Stating the obvious, but weed, heroin and coke are all a natural drugs, albeit with chemical enhancement these days in the cutting/growing.

I have also never met a dealer of any drug that is a "pusher" so to speak. They merely supply the demand. It's the user and their habit that feeds the associated crimes that I think people then associate the drug and dealer as being scum.


Dunno Fitz, merely supplying demand, that's okay in legitimate business but they're supplying drugs and young people are dying, there is a small demand for kiddie porn are the makers of this okay as they are just supplying the demand, are illegal gun dealers supplying guns okay cause there is a demand?
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 9:33am

"Yeah we know the sympathy you show for drug dealers" .... We know?....... Ok....

Braudilio... Sypo.... This is what was written...... Cut all the crap... Strip it all back...Nothing about a high horse..
Sypo, if throwing false accusations at eachother is the go here, , something I don't think i've done in the past to you, or shaun or brauds, I'll get off my fuckn horse.... I've seen the damage done by heroin....... Capiche? But what I haves seen doesn't change my stance on the death penalty...
And Sypo, if Shaun had've actually read this thread, he would've seen me call for these two guys to have "Life, hard labour, no parole....... And when I say no parole, I mean no parole...."....... I wouldn't say i'm being "sympathetic", would you? So whatever, buddy...

Brauds, it's got nothing to do with "always being right"... Mate, I've been wrong a million times in life...Only a few weeks back, I gave donny and craig the black jelly beans on a swell call... They were right. I was wrong.. Publicly bowed and applauded DW and Broka'... Took it on the chin gracefully, unlike some folk here... Some just can't admit they fucked up, especially in front of their peers.... Aint me who's been caught out, shaun....So save this swillnut clique bullshit, guys... Saw enough of that shit in high school....

Anyway, about external intervention...I asked shaun a direct question about south africa and the dismantling of apartheid thanks to outside pressure... He couldn't answer it... Well he did - " When I want to hear you opinion, I'll rattle a bucket".
I asked him this above question, cos he stated "It is Indonesian law, and they can run their country as they see fit."....... Well, it was south african law too........ Under the "run their country as they see fit" logic, we'd still have apartheid, we'd still have Aung San Suu Kyi in jail, cos, after all, it was Myanmars laws... Under this thinking, Iran would have no sanctions and would now definitely have nuclear weapons... North Korea would have taken the south..... Shallow one line rhetoric dressed up as logical ideology may work for some, but when put to the test, flip flopping will be the order of the day... "they can run their country as they see fit - ohh, but not under these circumstances, or not in regards to that, but yeah that fine".........
So I stand by my "life no parole"... plain and simple....

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 10:03am

shaun wrote:
Dunno Fitz, merely supplying demand, that's okay in legitimate business but they're supplying drugs and young people are dying, there is a small demand for kiddie porn are the makers of this okay as they are just supplying the demand, are illegal gun dealers supplying guns okay cause there is a demand?

Yeah agreed Shaun, but what I was trying to convey is I have never met a dealer that "pushes" drugs on people, as purveyed when I was a young fella. The supply and demand comment is more a case of when one is taken out/leaves dealing/jailed/whatever, there are many to take their place. Not saying god, bad or otherwise, it's a fact of modern society. Let's face it, drugs of all sorts have been an important part of some cultures for centuries ie weed , coke, heroin.

We all have an inbuilt liking for altered states from when we were kids. Remember spinning around or rolling down a hill and getting dizzy? It's just the difference of how we deal with it as we get older, our inbuilt make up, personal circumstances etc, that determines if we wish to pursue that high in other forms.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 10:24am

Sheepdog wrote: "Yeah we know the sympathy you show for drug dealers" .... We know?....... Ok....

Braudilio... Sypo.... This is what was written...... Cut all the crap... Strip it all back...Nothing about a high horse..
Sypo, if throwing false accusations at eachother is the go here, , something I don't think i've done in the past to you, or shaun or brauds, I'll get off my fuckn horse.... I've seen the damage done by heroin....... Capiche? But what I haves seen doesn't change my stance on the death penalty...
And Sypo, if Shaun had've actually read this thread, he would've seen me call for these two guys to have "Life, hard labour, no parole....... And when I say no parole, I mean no parole...."....... I wouldn't say i'm being "sympathetic", would you? So whatever, buddy...

Brauds, it's got nothing to do with "always being right"... Mate, I've been wrong a million times in life...Only a few weeks back, I gave donny and craig the black jelly beans on a swell call... They were right. I was wrong.. Publicly bowed and applauded DW and Broka'... Took it on the chin gracefully, unlike some folk here... Some just can't admit they fucked up, especially in front of their peers.... Aint me who's been caught out, shaun....So save this swillnut clique bullshit, guys... Saw enough of that shit in high school....

Anyway, about external intervention...I asked shaun a direct question about south africa and the dismantling of apartheid thanks to outside pressure... He couldn't answer it... Well he did - " When I want to hear you opinion, I'll rattle a bucket".
I asked him this above question, cos he stated "It is Indonesian law, and they can run their country as they see fit."....... Well, it was south african law too........ Under the "run their country as they see fit" logic, we'd still have apartheid, we'd still have Aung San Suu Kyi in jail, cos, after all, it was Myanmars laws... Under this thinking, Iran would have no sanctions and would now definitely have nuclear weapons... North Korea would have taken the south..... Shallow one line rhetoric dressed up as logical ideology may work for some, but when put to the test, flip flopping will be the order of the day... "they can run their country as they see fit - ohh, but not under these circumstances, or not in regards to that, but yeah that fine".........
So I stand by my "life no parole"... plain and simple....

Did I rattle a bucket? S'pose I did.
All those words used and you didn't really say anything.
South Africa? Well was there whilst apartheid was in full swing, it was quickly pointed out to me that Australian history was no better as we also had it in the 60's, is it any different today without it? Ask Mickfree, he went to J/bay and overlooked the 28,000 coloureds that lived there, when asked the population of J/bay he answered 1,000 , that's how many whites live there, don't bother looking it up he edited it out pretty quickly when I pointed it out.
You have no idea what is going on in the world as you have no experience of it.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 10:29am

Hey sheepdog, nah 'course you're not always right mate. Who is? But, my problem (and I suspect others as well) is with your attitude. You often seem to mistake your personal opinion/beliefs in a matter as fact. Current thread a case in point. It's a complex issue on many levels and thus provokes many and varied responses. You need to accept that your own thoughts and opinions are just that, yours, whether others agree or not is up to them.

We've all seen the damage done by 'drugs' mate. And it doesn't have to be illegal drugs either. Booze causes way more problems round mine than anything else in my opinion. So yeah when you make statements like that you do sound like you're on your high horse mate. BTW, what makes you think I'm your peer, or me yours for that matter?

Also, what's a clique? Musta learnd that at me skool on a day when the surf was pumping!

My two cents on external intervention. Who decides what's wrong or right? You sound like Team USA, world police. I am not suggesting for a moment that the examples you cite are in any way right but there are plenty of other injustices on this planet that fall into the grey zone. Different religions, cultures and circumstances lead to behaviour that we as westerners view as wrong, but are they really? Are we any better?

Anyway, looks like all the talk in the world one way or the other hasn't helped out Chan and Sukumaran.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 10:32am

fitzroy-21 wrote:
shaun wrote:
Dunno Fitz, merely supplying demand, that's okay in legitimate business but they're supplying drugs and young people are dying, there is a small demand for kiddie porn are the makers of this okay as they are just supplying the demand, are illegal gun dealers supplying guns okay cause there is a demand?

Yeah agreed Shaun, but what I was trying to convey is I have never met a dealer that "pushes" drugs on people, as purveyed when I was a young fella. The supply and demand comment is more a case of when one is taken out/leaves dealing/jailed/whatever, there are many to take their place. Not saying god, bad or otherwise, it's a fact of modern society. Let's face it, drugs of all sorts have been an important part of some cultures for centuries ie weed , coke, heroin.

We all have an inbuilt liking for altered states from when we were kids. Remember spinning around or rolling down a hill and getting dizzy? It's just the difference of how we deal with it as we get older, our inbuilt make up, personal circumstances etc, that determines if we wish to pursue that high in other forms.


Yes I suppose in general drug pusher is the wrong phrase.When I was young I did once witness a strange confrontation between a friend whose a junkie and another a dealer, after the junkie left the room the dealer looked me in the eye and said, that's why you never want to touch this shit.
Every time I get a dizzy feeling now at my age, I shit myself cause I think this may be the start of having a stroke.:-)))
morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 11:13am

Hehheh, woof woof.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 12:04pm

Gday,, Brauds... Hows the horse racing going?
Re "my attitude"... Earlier in the thread, silicun and I disagreed on a pov... But it was totally polite and civil.. my response to silicun-
"In the long run, be both agree silicun. We're both anti death penalty... It's just I think the situation is soo convoluted. So many angles........ I also think Australia's drug laws make it viable to people to risk their lives...."
No attitude problem there, Mr B?..

Days later in the thread, Indo and I had a friendly chat... My response to indo;
"Anyways, still luv ya, Indo.... Can't agree on everything ;)"
Again, Braudillio, if you tell me in what way my attitude was rude or abrasive, fill me in...

Then wingnut jumped in, and I responded to him-
"Gday wingnut.... I'm not telling the Indo government how to run their country... I just don't agree with the death penalty..... But sometimes you do have to stand up to certain governments, for example South Africa - Mandella -Apartheid"..
Once again Braudillio, please point out the attitude problem.... I was polite, wasn't I?

The we come to the wise japanese correspondent, Zen.... I wrote to him -"Zen, earlier in the thread, I did say that these guys knew the risks.... They rolled the dice and lost..... Sure, there's no doubt about that.... And looks like they will pay the ultimate price.... Let it be a warning to all...
But i remain against the death penalty for the reasons I stated above, and I wont be dancing on their graves, because I feel for their sisters, mums, dads, brothers....."
Is my attitude wrong there , Brauds?

Then along come Shaun/Morris.. Unprovoked sledges of sheepdip, jellyfish logic, and "Yeah we know the sympathy you show for drug dealers".... So, Braudillio, even when I prove the PERSONAL sledging to be wrong, the houlier than thou bullshit continues... It's my attitude that's the problem... ok... fair enough...

So mate, it's all good.... You think my attitude sucks, and that people like shaun and morris are able to wank on, stir the pot, write blatant lies, and be classic trolls.... each to their own...
Cheers, Mr B

ps - morris - learn how to embed.... It's far more effective.....

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 12:25pm

Got nothing new to say have you sheepy, but more people had to die while clutching their ears.