Andrew Chan - Myuran Sukumaran

udo's picture
udo started the topic in Tuesday, 27 Jan 2015 at 12:06pm

Could be executed by firing in around 7 days.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 12:32pm

Meh, sheepdog. So you pull out a bunch of examples where you were polite and civil, proving exactly what? I never said you weren't polite and civil, I said that I didn't like (never said it sucked) your attitude in general. My opinion, which I am entitled to, as are you. But opinion is just that. Get over it.

As for personal sledging, you should know better than to take known shit-stirrers seriously. I mean really someone accuses you of something you know is untrue on an internet forum and you lose your shit over it. It's not like real names are being used and there's any repercussions in the real world. And by the way ...people like... can do and say what they want, as can I, as can you. Pouring petrol on fires will never put them out.

As you say, all good, each to their own.

BTW, gave that horse racing caper up. What with the baiting and whathaveyou. Looking to buy an NRL team, seems like a far better investment, seemed to work OK for Rusty.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 5:10pm

Fair enough, brauds... But you did tell me to go back and look through the thread.... So I did what you asked.... Polite... Civil..... No bad attitudes..... I think you need to put our climate change debate behind you....... ;)

As I said, I don't mind a shit stir when it comes to "stuff".... But some issues are a bit touchy.... Lost 2 good friends to drugs back in the 80s, and a suicide drug related event in the noughties... So saying I support dealers is a bit raw for me.... Yeah, it pushed a certain button.... But you live and learn... Shaun and morris think I'm a prick... I think they're gutless non men, and set a bad example to readers here for the first time, young readers in particular.... I think the polite and frank discussions between Indo, wingnut, zen etc set a good example... But hey... I get it now..... In that regards, braudillio, I find your dislike of my attitude, and the brushing off of "shitstirring" disappointing.... Hopefully, you don't have to deal with a suicidal daughter, thanks to the blogging practices you tolerate........ Shaun could've set a decent example.... I take it he is childless...... Perhaps you are too..... We all move on...

Something for the pro firing squad crowd...... Due to graphic content , you must sign in..... Note how the initial chest shots don't kill the prisoner.... They lie half dead, and 30 or so seconds later, a guard finishes them off with a pistol shot to the head.... Sometimes it takes 2 shot to the head...... Get the champagne ready... Cool aye... :/

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 1:41pm

Well you showed young Morris up didn't you sheep dog, embedding a real life talent.

Didn't watch your gory little vid but I imagine from your description that it would be far more humane than lining them up in front of you on your soap box.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 2:02pm

OK sheepdog, let me be clear for the final time. I never said you were impolite nor uncivilised. This is not what I dislike about your general attitude, as I've already said it's the stating of opinion as fact. But hey if everyone agreed it wouldn't be a very interesting discussion would it?

Yeah well sorry I've proved a disappointment to you there sheepdog. You're not the first and won't be the last I dare say. I also have a few buttons that if pushed would fire me up, who doesn't? But if you take the bait well ... I'd like to think that the button pushing in this case was unintentional, at least initially, given that the button pushers (I assume) don't know the details of your experiences. You know nothing about my life and things I've had to deal with so if you found one of my buttons, I'd like to think I'd give you the benefit of the doubt. Or at least send it upstairs to the video ref.

Your posting (embedding) of those videos plus your description of their content is a bit at odds with your concern for the kiddies, is it not?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 2:07pm

sypkan wrote:
braudulio wrote: Aww c'mon shaun, you should know better than that. Sheepdog is ALWAYS right.

well he usually is braudulio, most of the time, but this time the dog needs to stop fucking the horse, dismount the high horse sheepdog.

I thought if anyone could survive a dirty internet fuck you style slanging fest, it would be sheepdog and shaun, two of my favourite contributors by the way, but it is not working, you're going down a dark path.

So about drug dealers, whether you're for death penalty or not, you guys saying show no remorse for drug dealers, especially 'kill em all' Indo D (poor metallica joke, not a shot), Don't you think it changes with different drugs and circumstances?

most of you have said it is different for pot, but what about meth cocaine and ecstacy? I dont think you can have a no remorse stategy because there are very different drug dealers pervailing in very different circumstances.

There is nothing more grubby than a heroin dealer preying on people already in poor situations. But a slickly dressed party drugs peddler seems not so sinister. Especially because many of their customers would see them as doing them a favour and all interactions are reasonably amicable.

Now these are domestic scenarios I have pointed out but I would like to know what you think. Even on the international scene its quite different. Let's say nice dutch tourist type bringing in a largish bag of party pills for a Bali doof doof party (whch seemed to happen not that long ago), versus our Aussie heroin smuggling mules caught in transit.

To its credit Indonesia seems to distinguish between cases despite being labelled as barbaric and backward. Isn't there differences between not only drugs, but the targets and intentions of drug dealers?

In Australia the high society coke scene can seem relatively harmless. But everyone thinks ice dealers are the scurge of the universe. Both are welcomed by some parts of society as they are supplying the party.

I am blown away by the way the postees here disregard ..Chans and Sukumaran's lives and judge them to be low life drug dealing scum and deserve everything they get.......there are a lot of judges and executioners here all too ready to do Indo's dirty work......based on the info provided by....????

but then when I read Indo -dreamings post relating to drug dealers users and abusers ..I gat scared.......no real understanding of drugs, dealers, consumers......but the blood lust for their death is quite amazing when you consider the Mr Big who the 2 were working for has retired with his $5m lotto win.....and the AFP were never able to catch him. Q for the AFP...why didn't you bust the 2 in Australian and go after Mr Big???

As far as some of the silly sentences here such as Indo-are we all tripping yet?.......have proposed....there are legal drugs there are illegal drugs......but drugs none the less ...and also what are called recreational drugs .......

nearly all drugs actually serve a purpose.....except for Alcohol and ICE.........Alcohol does more damage in society than heroin ever will , fact! Ice is a new age scourge that does not seem to have any health benefits .....

for those once so eager to tarnish all drugs as evil and that there should be penalties such a life imprisonment ,death penalty...etc......for illegal drug use.......have a good think about the crime relative to the victim....or maybe you are all catholic priests just trying to deflect your guilt onto a bunch of self abusing hedonists....

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 2:23pm

I dunno Brutus, some of my associates would argue that alcohol serves a definite purpose.

But all jokes aside I agree alcohol causes far more problems than most of the illegal drugs out there.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 3:11pm

Alcohol is the biggest "elephant in the room" in this country. But should a politician dare to broach the subject, well, the end of their political life would be fast tracked. Good one Australia!!

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 3:20pm

Braudillio... This is a serious thread discussing serious consequences. It wasn't a shit stir thread over say the qualities of a 3 foot wonky tradeswell with an ese on it.... 2 blokes are to be killed........But you're right, I jumped into shauns swill.... I lowered myself to his pathetic standard, and for that I apologize..... Enough time wasted on a hack...

Good to see we agree on something re' alcohol ( check my post page 2, 30 jan, 5.16pm if interested)

Now, brauds, i don't think posting those vids is at odds..... Firstly, to access those vids, one must be over 18... One must sign in..... Good parenting would ensure a conversation on content.... I suppose good parenting would also come into play when reading garbage posted by trolls....

In a pure discussion about the death penalty, and the use of a firing squad, i think the stark reality has to be addressed... Some people out there don't even realize their nuggets come from a bloody animal, such is the disconnect...... So what you see in those vids is the 2 guys reality, as brutal as it may seem.....

Hahaha, You are not a disappointment to me braudillio.... I don't think it would be skin off your back if you were lol.... It's only on this one point that I am disappointed.... It's no big deal, really..... Perhaps if we were having a serious discussion on say child molesting, or rape, and earlier in the discussion Braudilio made it quite clear you want these criminals locked away for life with hard labour, and a troll like shaun wrote in "well we all know how you are pro child sex, braudillio, or "we all know how you like hitting women, braudillio", you may understand.... In fact, knowing your style, you would defend yourself.... And more than likely, If I had've read the post, i probably would've backed you up and said "hey Braudy didn't say that", instead of grabbing the popcorn.... But whatever, mate.... I got heaps of shit going on backstage at the mo', and I sure as hell aint gonna lose sleep over a troll lol

Brutus.... Yeah I agree...... But mate, they are in the minority. The little clique here do not represent the views of greater Australia.... Even the 2 side of politics are at one with the United nations on this... So let these folk dance on their graves.... They may be loud, but they are lonely.....

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 3:34pm

No need to apologise to me sheepdog! And for the record I am sure we agree on lots of things.

Just as a heads up you might wanna check how you embedded those vids mate. I just clicked on them and low and behold they just started playing inline. No sign in etc.

Yeah grabbing the popcorn was an easy (lazy) option I agree, but to be honest I didn't have the time or energy to trawl back through the thread to see who said what to whom.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 3:51pm

Are you signed in to google/utube? I had to sign in... Came up with "due to graphic content, sign in for proof of age"...

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 3:52pm

brutus wrote:

I am blown away by the way the postees here disregard ..Chans and Sukumaran's lives and judge them to be low life drug dealing scum and deserve everything they get.......there are a lot of judges and executioners here all too ready to do Indo's dirty work......based on the info provided by....????

but then when I read Indo -dreamings post relating to drug dealers users and abusers ..I gat scared.......no real understanding of drugs, dealers, consumers......but the blood lust for their death is quite amazing when you consider the Mr Big who the 2 were working for has retired with his $5m lotto win.....and the AFP were never able to catch him. Q for the AFP...why didn't you bust the 2 in Australian and go after Mr Big???

As far as some of the silly sentences here such as Indo-are we all tripping yet?.......have proposed....there are legal drugs there are illegal drugs......but drugs none the less ...and also what are called recreational drugs .......

nearly all drugs actually serve a purpose.....except for Alcohol and ICE.........Alcohol does more damage in society than heroin ever will , fact! Ice is a new age scourge that does not seem to have any health benefits .....

for those once so eager to tarnish all drugs as evil and that there should be penalties such a life imprisonment ,death penalty...etc......for illegal drug use.......have a good think about the crime relative to the victim....or maybe you are all catholic priests just trying to deflect your guilt onto a bunch of self abusing hedonists....

And more hypocrisy from Brutus. You are quite happy to judge, jury and executioner for a certain big wave surfer. All due to your own opinions, but quite happy to ensure others share your opinion here and OS.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 4:02pm

Sheepdog wrote: Are you signed in to google/utube? I had to sign in... Came up with "due to graphic content, sign in for proof of age"...

Nah, due to the nature of where I work we can't login to google etc. from here. Just to be sure I cleared the caches etc. and even tried an alternate web browser (that I never use) and same result. Videos started playing happily.

Will try from home tonight if you like and let you know.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 4:05pm

Further thought sheepdog, if being signed into google etc. is all it takes to see the vids direct then there is still a problem. Lotsa kiddies are all other the google/utube thingy.

I mean how do you know I am over 18?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 4:24pm

.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 4:33pm

brutus wrote:
sypkan wrote:
braudulio wrote: Aww c'mon shaun, you should know better than that. Sheepdog is ALWAYS right.

well he usually is braudulio, most of the time, but this time the dog needs to stop fucking the horse, dismount the high horse sheepdog.

I thought if anyone could survive a dirty internet fuck you style slanging fest, it would be sheepdog and shaun, two of my favourite contributors by the way, but it is not working, you're going down a dark path.

So about drug dealers, whether you're for death penalty or not, you guys saying show no remorse for drug dealers, especially 'kill em all' Indo D (poor metallica joke, not a shot), Don't you think it changes with different drugs and circumstances?

most of you have said it is different for pot, but what about meth cocaine and ecstacy? I dont think you can have a no remorse stategy because there are very different drug dealers pervailing in very different circumstances.

There is nothing more grubby than a heroin dealer preying on people already in poor situations. But a slickly dressed party drugs peddler seems not so sinister. Especially because many of their customers would see them as doing them a favour and all interactions are reasonably amicable.

Now these are domestic scenarios I have pointed out but I would like to know what you think. Even on the international scene its quite different. Let's say nice dutch tourist type bringing in a largish bag of party pills for a Bali doof doof party (whch seemed to happen not that long ago), versus our Aussie heroin smuggling mules caught in transit.

To its credit Indonesia seems to distinguish between cases despite being labelled as barbaric and backward. Isn't there differences between not only drugs, but the targets and intentions of drug dealers?

In Australia the high society coke scene can seem relatively harmless. But everyone thinks ice dealers are the scurge of the universe. Both are welcomed by some parts of society as they are supplying the party.

I am blown away by the way the postees here disregard ..Chans and Sukumaran's lives and judge them to be low life drug dealing scum and deserve everything they get.......there are a lot of judges and executioners here all too ready to do Indo's dirty work......based on the info provided by....????

but then when I read Indo -dreamings post relating to drug dealers users and abusers ..I gat scared.......no real understanding of drugs, dealers, consumers......but the blood lust for their death is quite amazing when you consider the Mr Big who the 2 were working for has retired with his $5m lotto win.....and the AFP were never able to catch him. Q for the AFP...why didn't you bust the 2 in Australian and go after Mr Big???

As far as some of the silly sentences here such as Indo-are we all tripping yet?.......have proposed....there are legal drugs there are illegal drugs......but drugs none the less ...and also what are called recreational drugs .......

nearly all drugs actually serve a purpose.....except for Alcohol and ICE.........Alcohol does more damage in society than heroin ever will , fact! Ice is a new age scourge that does not seem to have any health benefits .....

for those once so eager to tarnish all drugs as evil and that there should be penalties such a life imprisonment ,death penalty...etc......for illegal drug use.......have a good think about the crime relative to the victim....or maybe you are all catholic priests just trying to deflect your guilt onto a bunch of self abusing hedonists....

In Regard to this comment "but then when I read Indo -dreamings post relating to drug dealers users and abusers ..I gat scared.......no real understanding of drugs, dealers, consumers"

I tend to disagree, i think I've seen and experienced enough of the drug culture to have a view on the matter.

Technically i guess I've been a drug dealer, I've grown and sold pot when young, but only to friends.

Ive tried/used Alcohol, Tobacco, Pot, Mushys, Cocaine, Speed, Ecstasy and a few other odd ones like that herb forgot the name where you smoke a little and have a crazy but short trip. (Never done LSD)

Ive done all these but never payed for anything other than Alcohol and ciggies, because I've always had friends in my social circles that have been dealers and basically shoved the stuff down my throat.(normally if i was straight ill say nah I'm okay, but after a few beers..things get different) And I'm not talking a cliche peer pressure thing, more just mates being generous with their drugs and wanting their friends to be just as wasted as them.

I've also seen people do all kinds of other shit like fantasy and even heroin.

When i was younger, i had numerous friends end up in cyc wards from experimenting to much with drugs when they tried anything and everything like it was a hobby, and even had one friend become a smack addict and pretty much use and burn all her friends.

I lived on the Goldie for years and pretty much burnt myself out from partying hard, mostly just drinking and speed, and i still take anti depressants about 15 years latter, that i personally believe induced/trigger my depression although i do have a family history.

Anyway for me the drug things not the issue, its the law, you know what it is, you know the penalties, you break it, you suffer the consciences..very simple, doesn't matter if you believe in the death penalty or not or think it fits the crime, it is what it is, and just because your a foreigner doesn't make any difference.

Oh and BTW all the Bali nine like it or not didn't value their own lives very much, they were willing to gamble with it for $$$$ some of the mules were said to only get $5K-$15K so you could say thats the price they value their life at, personally to take that kind of gamble id want something worthwhile that would set me up for life like a couple million dollars.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 4:50pm

BTW just a bit off topic, but anyone that blames Jokowi is silly, apart from the fact they knew exactly what they were doing and the penalties and hence writing their own fate.

These guys were sentenced years before Jokowi became president, these guys sat in prison for almost ten years for two reasons, one it takes a few years to go through the proper legal appeal processes, and two the previous president SBY didn't have the balls to make a call either way on granting them clemency or putting them to death, hence they were in limbo like many others.

Jokowi came in as president last year and is just catching up on issues SBY was to scared to deal with because what ever decision he made would upset someone.

Clemency= make foreigners happy but upset Indonesian public.
Put to death= Upset foreigners but keep Indonesians happy.

For Jokowi though SBY lack of dealing with issue has just helped Jokowi with a win in the Indonesian publics eyes, as although he has made one of most ballsy moves in recent Indonesian history cutting fuel subsidies, he doesn't have a military type background that many Indonesians seem to like so can be perceived by some as weak, this move in their eyes would help change that view. Not only through clearing out the cells and completing those on death row but also standing up to outside pressure from other countries.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 5:08pm

braudulio wrote: Further thought sheepdog, if being signed into google etc. is all it takes to see the vids direct then there is still a problem. Lotsa kiddies are all other the google/utube thingy.

I mean how do you know I am over 18?

That's really quite odd.... perhaps embedding video bypasses filter..... This is the exact warning on utube............ - "This video may be inappropriate for some users...... Sign in to confirm your age"...

I'll go back and just post link to see if that makes a difference...... If you were under 18, braudillio, your account wouldn't let you see it.... If your parents have given you their password, then there is nothing I can do about that......
I suppose regardless, braudillio, hypothetically speaking, if your daughter read in a thread "We all know you are pro drug dealing, Braudillio" (or pro child sex, or pro woman bashing), she'd ask you what the hell??? You'd say to her that it is a lie...... And you'd show her the proof..... But you really shouldn't have to......
But if she saw this documentary footage of an execution in regards to what's about to happen in Indonesia, and she said "what the hell, dad??!!" - You have to say that it is the truth........ Lie........ truth....... Do you see where I'm coming from?
I'll go back now and edit, to see if that makes a difference..... Nonetheless, the truth is confronting.....

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 6:33pm

yeah, lets hope the truth is confronting enough that anyone in the future realizes it aint worth the risk to possess smack in indo.
Brutus, I don't think anyone is baying for blood, the main point is an indo law was broken and they new the price to be paid, they signed thier own death warrant by filling out the application form and they read the terms and condition on the big signs in customs, the fact they weren't even junkies looks worse for them.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 6:36pm

fitzroy-21 wrote:
brutus wrote:

I am blown away by the way the postees here disregard ..Chans and Sukumaran's lives and judge them to be low life drug dealing scum and deserve everything they get.......there are a lot of judges and executioners here all too ready to do Indo's dirty work......based on the info provided by....????

but then when I read Indo -dreamings post relating to drug dealers users and abusers ..I gat scared.......no real understanding of drugs, dealers, consumers......but the blood lust for their death is quite amazing when you consider the Mr Big who the 2 were working for has retired with his $5m lotto win.....and the AFP were never able to catch him. Q for the AFP...why didn't you bust the 2 in Australian and go after Mr Big???

As far as some of the silly sentences here such as Indo-are we all tripping yet?.......have proposed....there are legal drugs there are illegal drugs......but drugs none the less ...and also what are called recreational drugs .......

nearly all drugs actually serve a purpose.....except for Alcohol and ICE.........Alcohol does more damage in society than heroin ever will , fact! Ice is a new age scourge that does not seem to have any health benefits .....

for those once so eager to tarnish all drugs as evil and that there should be penalties such a life imprisonment ,death penalty...etc......for illegal drug use.......have a good think about the crime relative to the victim....or maybe you are all catholic priests just trying to deflect your guilt onto a bunch of self abusing hedonists....

And more hypocrisy from Brutus. You are quite happy to judge, jury and executioner for a certain big wave surfer. All due to your own opinions, but quite happy to ensure others share your opinion here and OS.


Yep
wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 7:06pm

DMT:)
Fucks Heroin up the arse.

Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68's picture
Rabbits68 Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 7:31pm

Well said Fitzy. Glad I wasnt the only one that could smell it from a mile away......

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 7:54pm

Sheepdog, changing to links seems to have done the trick, at least now a sign in is needed.

As a side note I don't seem to see anywhere in my google account that says anything about my age. Maybe it asked me when I signed up, can't recall.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 8:39pm

They're now on the island of shame...

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 4 Mar 2015 at 9:07pm

I'm sure dipity dog will be able to embed a link for anyone interested later on in the week

troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 6:13am

late 90's i worked at a ritzy hotel in cali.food n beverage manager was all strung out on coke.i thought they'd fire him instead the company sent him to rehab,twice!he came good.
wtf?i was shocked!such a foriegn approach,instead of kicking him to the curb the community was there to pick him up when he went down....
yeah we all know drugs are bad but death firing squads for nickel n dime drug smugglers!indonesia's outdated barbaric punishment is"sovereign rite".sometimes laws need to be changed.
horror movie rite there on my t.v!

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 7:32am

Troppo, they're not nickle and dime, they organised 7 other people for bugger all reward for those 7 but a nice profit for themselves.

troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 8:50am

shaun,i'm curious how much do u reckon they were going 2make?it aint cheap to chase the dragon

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 8:51am

shaun wrote:
fitzroy-21 wrote:
brutus wrote:

I am blown away by the way the postees here disregard ..Chans and Sukumaran's lives and judge them to be low life drug dealing scum and deserve everything they get.......there are a lot of judges and executioners here all too ready to do Indo's dirty work......based on the info provided by....????

but then when I read Indo -dreamings post relating to drug dealers users and abusers ..I gat scared.......no real understanding of drugs, dealers, consumers......but the blood lust for their death is quite amazing when you consider the Mr Big who the 2 were working for has retired with his $5m lotto win.....and the AFP were never able to catch him. Q for the AFP...why didn't you bust the 2 in Australian and go after Mr Big???

As far as some of the silly sentences here such as Indo-are we all tripping yet?.......have proposed....there are legal drugs there are illegal drugs......but drugs none the less ...and also what are called recreational drugs .......

nearly all drugs actually serve a purpose.....except for Alcohol and ICE.........Alcohol does more damage in society than heroin ever will , fact! Ice is a new age scourge that does not seem to have any health benefits .....

for those once so eager to tarnish all drugs as evil and that there should be penalties such a life imprisonment ,death penalty...etc......for illegal drug use.......have a good think about the crime relative to the victim....or maybe you are all catholic priests just trying to deflect your guilt onto a bunch of self abusing hedonists....

And more hypocrisy from Brutus. You are quite happy to judge, jury and executioner for a certain big wave surfer. All due to your own opinions, but quite happy to ensure others share your opinion here and OS.


Yep

your personal comments "have a fitz ",and shaun, as usual you take every thing personal with me........and your moronic comments reflect on you just as shaun knows.....it was not just me ..I think in excess of a 100 locals and long term surfers were pissed with your mate.......history now shows he was a scammer ...took money off a cancer charity and a state govt grant...and disappeared as the ACCC are supposedly still investigating defrauding a cancer Charity...........and majority of people involved are very happy there is peace there are so many people paddling and towing its all good.......

as for me ensuring that people here and OS form their opinions based on my opinions....there is a big difference between a fact and an opinion.......

do you actually have something to contribute the the Bali 2......debate...or would the death sentence for all illegal drug users just suit you?

and If you are wondering why I am so fired up on these bds......its actually a really good way to put your thoughts into print....especially if you are writing a film script and a book.......and yes fitzy and Shaun you will be starring representing the rabid right aussie boguns!

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 8:54am

shaun wrote: yeah, lets hope the truth is confronting enough that anyone in the future realizes it aint worth the risk to possess smack in indo.
Brutus, I don't think anyone is baying for blood, the main point is an indo law was broken and they new the price to be paid, they signed thier own death warrant by filling out the application form and they read the terms and condition on the big signs in customs, the fact they weren't even junkies looks worse for them.

I agree shaun that's Indos law and we should respect it...from what I understand the AFP were responsible for tipping off the indo authorities and the guy that was the mr Big has been let off scott free...hmmm it was an Aust investigation and all we did was stop a shipment and as usual the kingpin was let go....

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 9:28am

Yeah, the AFP stinks! Who knows what sorts are deals are done behind closed doors, to those of you who think indos government and police are corrupt, well they're naive too think ours is much better

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 10:53am

Braudillio, yeah you would've done it when you signed up or arranged the settings.... BTW, the footage is exactly how the indonesians will be carrying out the sanctioned murders;

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/04/how-indonesia-carries-out-t...

I'd like to take you and possibly Sypkan up on something...... When i explained the situation, you wrote this - " Yeah grabbing the popcorn was an easy (lazy) option I agree, but to be honest I didn't have the time or energy to trawl back through the thread to see who said what to whom."

So what you are saying is that you and and possibly sypkan made a judgement about my stance with out "reading the document".... Would that be correct? .. Senator Ian Mcdonald recently called the human rights report ( re' children in detention ) bias against the coalition, even though the report was scathing towards both parties.... At the senate hearing last week, the senator was asked what part of the report did he find bias........... His answer? - "I didn't read it".........He has since been satirized from pillar to post..... Abc's "Mad as hell" was classic lol ....On that basis, I take your and sypkans critique as an attack of character, not a factual assessment of the argument...........
You seem like an ok bloke, Mr B, but I don't respect the fact you joined in the fray purely as an opportunity to "have a go" without checking the thread first.. It's pretty uncool in my eyes.....You don't like my attitude, but at least be above the belt about it... I also note the clickbaiting continues, but brauds and sypo are fine with that.......Cheers, man......

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 11:28am

Well sheepdog, the popcorn grabbing was with respect to your scrap with shaun et al. over the whole 'someone is pro drug dealers', 'no I'm not', 'yes you are', etc. etc.

At no point in any of my contributions, which I'll admit were meant to provoke at first, did I comment on or judge your stance on the main topic of the thread, i.e. two convicted drug smugglers about to have their death sentences carried out. So yeah guilty as charged on the jumping in to 'have a go' your honour.

So for the final time, to be absolutely clear, I am not now nor have I at any point critiqued your views on the main topic of this thread. You have your opinions on it and I have mine, these may or may not line up, but neither will be worth the electrons used to express them when the trigger(s) get pulled. I jumped in to 'have a go' because I don't like your habit of confusing your opinion on things as being fact, which is not restricted to this thread by the way. Don't take this the wrong way, I like you, or at least I like your contributions. But, your attitude of sheepdog says so = that's how it is frankly shits me to tears.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got better things to do. I wish you well with the rest of this thread.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 11:32am

Fuck dogsbreath, see a doctor! Admitting you've got a problem is the first step, it may save your marriage.
Before you gave up drinking, how many times did you walk out of a public bar with a broken nose?

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 11:36am

What braudi, you were using me for your own entertainment, I'm gutted.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 11:38am

Yeah shaun I was, I'm a bad person, what can I say!

morris's picture
morris's picture
morris Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 11:49am

It's okay brauds that's why he's here, for our amusment. Sheepshanks here cause he's right!!!

Shatner'sBassoon's picture
Shatner'sBassoon's picture
Shatner'sBassoon Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 11:55am

erm, any surf on that 'execution island'?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 12:42pm

Hey sheepdog, yeh I skimmed over the thread, well parts of it, so no not a good read, but this is also not a parlimentary report! The main reason I skimmed over it was because it turned into an uplift thead style sledge fest, that goes on and on. You know know there is probably a nugget of knowledge in their somewhere, but in this case the nugget did not arise, so skimming started.

Despite the skimming I kind of agree shaun was wrong. About the silly side argument of you love drug dealers - I dont love drug dealers, I don't, you do... Shauns comment was a throw away comment from a very humurous, reasonably educated, apparently intelligent, swellnet shitstirrer, who does not take himself too seriously. And your problem my friend was taking him too seriously. Yeh it was about drugs, but its the fucking internet not the parliment. Thats the high horse I was suggesting you dismount.

You had a very good point comparing the drug dealer sentence with the peadophile sentence, this is where the legal system is all twisted and totally disproportionate, but some how...Anyway about your South Africa example the difference in these cases is the majority of South Africans wanted the honkys out, they just did not have the power to do so. Hence the need for international pressure. I'm guessing the majority of Indonesians want the death penalty, yet the international community are giving them pressure to do the opposite of what a democratically elected government wants to do. I think that is hypocritical. Also we are talking about a the fate of the vast majority of a nation, Oppressed people who have been fucked over. Versus the fate of two unscrupulous individuals who were doing the fucking over.

Also is Indos firing squad any worse than Americas electric chair that essentially fries people for much longer than your firing squad vids? Not much talk about that.

Im not clickbaiting, whatever that is, I can guess, but Bens post didnt really clear that up, because like troll, its one of the most overused and misused words on the net from what I can see. I was just saying you both are arguing about nothing. it wasn't pretty.

Drug dealers sheepdog, total scum, or should people take some resposibility? Everyone knows someone fucked by drugs, but can you really blame the dealer? As fitzroy points out no one is really pushing anything. Persoanlly I think people need to take some responsibility. Smoking meth aint that bad, societies just been desensitised and its in fashion ,so its a plague, I reckon hammer is more debilitating its just out of vogue.

braudulio said
And sypkan, you keep banging on about 'drug-free' societies and the role of what you refer to as 'drug dealers', are you including in this the biggest drugs/drug dealers in this? Like publicans, doctors, pharmacists, tobacconists, supermarket chains etc. I am genuinely curious.

No I wasnt really but I take your point. The thing is braudulio these drugs are prety mild, manageable, pretty sustainable. You can drink all night all day and all night, and your pretty harmless, behaving like a fuckhead but harmless. You could drink red bull and coffee all night, all day, and all night, sleep a little, and be vague as, but harmless. Get on the meth for 2 day binge and many people like a wild animal, flight and frighting your way throughout society, edgy as fuck, not so harmless. Or get on the hammer for 2 days, Nod on and off and on and off, and hopefully not pass out, pretty harmless to society, but pretty dangerous and annoying to goods owners. That is why some drugs are illegal.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 12:50pm

sypkan said:
...You can drink all night all day and all night, and your pretty harmless, behaving like a fuckhead but harmless...

Have to strongly disagree with you there mate! I've seen some pretty hideous shit go down when people are on the piss. Maybe ask a victim of domestic violence or a 'one-punch' victim (if they're still capable of talking). Or park yasself in a corner with a view of the carpark at somewhere like the Time-o on a Friday night and tell me how harmless that behaviour is.

As someone said earlier, it's the elephant in the room of the 'drug' debate in Australia.

a360's picture
a360's picture
a360 Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 1:09pm

Watching the media circus , the politicians , and anybody who wants their opinion heard reminds me of
the
George Bush's justifying the invasions.

First world whiteys trying to push their morals on the third world brownies , reasons , just cause we are morally superior to you.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 1:12pm

50% of domestic violence towards women is alcohol .......and the dealers are..Pubs and bottle shops!!

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 2:03pm

Shaun, do you live here? You've been here from 6 in the morning to 9 at night.... You don't work, do you?
Are you still selling drugs? Or was it it paranoia that made you say you "USED" to sell drugs? metadata lol...... Is that why you can post from 6.22am through to 9.07pm day after day? I gotta be in bed by 830... Up and at it 4am........
Do you have to sell a bit on the side cos' the sickness benefit doesn't cut it? ..... get off the bongs and get a life mate....

3 possibilities;
1 - you are a fuckwit
2 - smoking drugs all your life has shot your mind..
3 - both of the above.
I'd say number 3.

You attack someone for "allegedly" being supportive of dealers...
But,,,, but,,,,, BUT.......The following day, you admit to the world you are a drug dealer.. A walking talking breathing contradiction.......
Here's what you wrote, on thurs 3rd march 6.22am with the interesting bits in large print...

"Mate drug dealers are not in it for anything but themselves and it's all about the money, whether it be to skim some of the top to support their own habit , buy fancy toys, set their family up for life or like me go surfing. YEP THAT'S RIGHT, I DID IT FOR THE MONEY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE"......

In the same post, you also showed no remorse... No doubt some of the drugs you sold ended up in kids hands.... Now we all know heroin junkies don't just jump straight into heroin... We've all seen it.... teenagers start with a durry behind the shed, then nicking their parents piss, then pot, and onto smack.... Pot is the first illegal experience... You sold a gateway drug.... Well you say that you just sold cannabis..

Her's what you went on to say about selling drugs - " At the end of the day I am not proud or ASHAMED of anything have done , JUST GLAD I WAS NEVER BUSTED"...

You are not ashamed that the ounces you sold were split up into foilys and sold to kids..... You're just glad you never got busted....

A class act....... perhaps all of your angst and anger towards and I quote "A low life street dealer"is just venting your own demons, a bit like a closet gay going poofter bashing... They always punch the hardest......

Sypo, Your not impressed.... I'm not either.... Just people shouldn't accuse people of being pro drugs when they aren't , or pro child sex, or pro rape... That's what happened.. I'm not saying you did.. I'm not saying you clickbaited..... If you think slander is good humour, and I should wear it, then fine.... Good luck with life, dude.....

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 2:10pm

Recidivism in indonesia - less than 2%, note table 4
http://www.unafei.or.jp/english/pdf/RS_No74/No74_12PA_Hidayati.pdf

Recidivism in Australia - 58%, note page 56
http://www.aic.gov.au/documents/0/6/B/%7B06BA8B79-E747-413E-A263-72FA37E...

Indonesia's rehab is incredibly good....... 2% v 58%...... Such a shame no one can twist Joko's arm....

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 2:34pm

Karmichael Hunt pleads guilty...12.5 grams of coke...$2500 fine ...with no conviction recorded WTF !

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 2:36pm

Sheepdog wrote: Shaun, do you live here? You've been here from 6 in the morning to 9 at night.... You don't work, do you?
Are you still selling drugs? Or was it it paranoia that made you say you "USED" to sell drugs? metadata lol...... Is that why you can post from 6.22am through to 9.07pm day after day? I gotta be in bed by 830... Up and at it 4am........
Do you have to sell a bit on the side cos' the sickness benefit doesn't cut it? ..... get off the bongs and get a life mate....

3 possibilities;
1 - you are a fuckwit
2 - smoking drugs all your life has shot your mind..
3 - both of the above.
I'd say number 3.

You attack someone for "allegedly" being supportive of dealers...
But,,,, but,,,,, BUT.......The following day, you admit to the world you are a drug dealer.. A walking talking breathing contradiction.......
Here's what you wrote, on thurs 3rd march 6.22am with the interesting bits in large print...

"Mate drug dealers are not in it for anything but themselves and it's all about the money, whether it be to skim some of the top to support their own habit , buy fancy toys, set their family up for life or like me go surfing. YEP THAT'S RIGHT, I DID IT FOR THE MONEY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE"......

In the same post, you also showed no remorse... No doubt some of the drugs you sold ended up in kids hands.... Now we all know heroin junkies don't just jump straight into heroin... We've all seen it.... teenagers start with a durry behind the shed, then nicking their parents piss, then pot, and onto smack.... Pot is the first illegal experience... You sold a gateway drug.... Well you say that you just sold cannabis..

Her's what you went on to say about selling drugs - " At the end of the day I am not proud or ASHAMED of anything have done , JUST GLAD I WAS NEVER BUSTED"...

You are not ashamed that the ounces you sold were split up into foilys and sold to kids..... You're just glad you never got busted....

A class act....... perhaps all of your angst and anger towards and I quote "A low life street dealer"is just venting your own demons, a bit like a closet gay going poofter bashing... They always punch the hardest......

Sypo, Your not impressed.... I'm not either.... Just people shouldn't accuse people of being pro drugs when they aren't , or pro child sex, or pro rape... That's what happened.. I'm not saying you did.. I'm not saying you clickbaited..... If you think slander is good humour, and I should wear it, then fine.... Good luck with life, dude.....


Sheep dog, that was bloody hilarious, all you swell nutters don't just skim over sheepies post like we all usually do, read this one it's Gold!! Seriously though sheepie you need to seek some help.

Of course I'm here all the time, have you forgotten my role as intern to the board of swellnet. You have such a short attention span if it isn't about you.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 4:09pm

Indonesia seriously has to be milking all this for media attention, every single step along the way they give a little, then sit back and let it go for a few days, let it settle then give some more news or add something else in their like all the military style stuff.

News now is although they are on the island, the 72 hour count down won't be happing yet, some excuse about the firing range or something, so they won't be shot until some time next week.

I know Indonesians don't like to be rushed, but they knew far ahead this was happening they already shot six others a while back, IMO they are just milking it, I guess there idea is bigger story, bigger focus, bigger warning.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 4:26pm

Yep your right ID.

chin's picture
chin's picture
chin Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 4:44pm

indo-dreaming wrote: News now is although they are on the island, the 72 hour count down won't be happing yet, some excuse about the firing range or something, so they won't be shot until some time next week.

It's all a bit strange, they've been executing prisoners for years now they have to build a new execution wall and yard? And somehow the footage of the builders doing the work gets in the media.
Can understand the transport vehicle taking a while to get there, they have to drive around town all day yelling "Kambangan Kambungan Kambungan" to pick up more passengers before they actually leave.
shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 5:04pm

udo wrote: Karmichael Hunt pleads guilty...12.5 grams of coke...$2500 fine ...with no conviction recorded WTF !

But he's a good guy and has taken ownership and would like to move on.
davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Thursday, 5 Mar 2015 at 8:53pm

greed, this issue is about greed. its also about arrogance. its also about cause and effect. it is a microcosmic example of human beings trying to gain an unfair advantage over others- profit from drugs- to spread a process of subjugation to the community so they can profiteer. Same as politicians, same as economic rationalists, same as the misunderstanding masses that conduct affairs that do not assist our communities. What would happen if everyone did it- fucked up societies. until we understand that whats good for us is good for others, our choices are ecocentric, limited and dysfunctional. THis is not about the death penalty, but making choices that empower all of us.